Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

faith2008

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi everyone.

I have a friend who has asked for my advice on a situation. I've told her that she needs to get a reading to see what's going on but I thought I would post here about it anyhow just to get opinions. Just trying to learn all I can and there are several on this board that seem to be able to "read" people and situations that is very interesting to me.

"Anna" dated "Eric" ten years ago. They were really close. I know he love her alot. Their breakup wasn't good though. Anna was going through some tough times and she basically just flipped out and ran like hell. I remember Eric was pretty tore up about it for a while. They had dated in high school for a while though and he had hurt her then so.... Anyhow, recently they got back in touch with each other. She apologized and he accepted. He told her he has a girlfriend now. They have been together for 7 years. He says they get along good but no talks of marriage or anything like that which seems strange to me. He told her they get along "too good" to get married. Who knows though, to each their own. The thing is, now he is texting my friend everyday while he's at work. And of course his girlfriend knows nothing about this. She does know she contacted him and made peace but he has said that he knows she would be pissed if she knew they were texting and today he asked if he could call her. He's also mentioned getting together sometime but said it would have to be "top secret".

What I am wondering is do you guys think this is such a "cold case". To me a guy that is happy in his relationship isn't going to sneak around behind his girlfriend's back and risk losing her if she found out. I know she needs a reading to find out what's going on but I'd also like to help her out a little in the mean time while she's waiting if I can. It's not that the girl he's dating isn't nice it's just that I remember how good these two were together and I'd really like to see my friend happy.

Ya'lls opinions on the situation would be appreciated and of course I'll let you know how the reading turns out as soon as she picks someone from AIRR.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 pm

A cold case is one where a great deal of time has passed since a breakup and there is little to no contact between the two parties. These two are in constant contact, so it's not a cold case at all in my opinion.

Before venturing into any break-up work, there really does need to be a reading to find out what's going on between this guy and his long-term girlfriend. Why is he not happy or committed there after all this time? If it's a fundamental fear of committment, then that's an issue that your friend is likely going to have to deal with in the future, so that will need to be addressed in some way. If it's because they are simply not in love anymore, then Seperation products may be a better option than Break-Up, so they two part amicably. Or is he just easily attracted outside the relationship? Again an issue that will need to be dealt with, or your friend will likely end up getting cheated on too. So, it really need to be looked into to see what's actually going on.

Perhaps some Clarity/King Solomon Wisdom work on both the guy and your friend would be wise. Help them both see the situation clearly and make decisions based on what is truly best for them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks Devi. She called me a few minutes ago and said he called her. They didn't talk long, because he didn't want his girlfriend to catch him. He keeps telling my friend "there's nothing going on". I wonder though if he's not trying to convince himself of that though. I knew this guy pretty well in school. He had a girlfriend through most of high school and never to my knowledge cheated or anything like that. And when he was with my friend I know if they hadn't broken up he would have married her. There's not a doubt in my mind about that. I have no doubt he has feelings for his girlfriend but I'm wondering if the love he had for my friend isn't still there. Her sister told me when they broke up that he came by her work for a long time and had lunch with her and cried on her shoulder.

I'm going to tell her to hurry up and get a reading on this as I am dying to know. And I'll work on some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom while we are waiting.

Here's hoping for a happy ending!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Some guys will go behind their lover's backs to talk to other girls and some do go on to cheat. This stems from a problem with the guy, not necessarily with the relationship itself. ;-).

This case is no longer about reconciliation since they have already made up, but has moved on to where your friend must decide whether she wants to pursue this man or not. If so she would need to break up him and his girlfiend and try to draw him to her. She must ask herself if she feels justified in breaking them up simply from the fact that this many is being secretive.

A reading with a member of AIRR can help determine what would be the best course of action, where things may head, and whether her case is justified.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Good point CM and an angle that I had failed to look at. Thanks for pointing that out. Knowing the both of them for as long as I have my gut tells me he never stopped loving my friend. The girl he is with is a nice girl but I always felt he was with her because he couldn't have my friend. She was just there to fill the space so to speak. I'm sure he loves her but not the way he loved "Anna". And considering they have been together for 7 years and no talk of marriage isn't a good sign to me. Maybe I'm just wishful thinking though. Hoping she picks someone from AIRR tonight so we can schedule a reading for her soon. I'll keep ya'll posted b/c if she gets the green light I know I will have questions, lol.

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi. I have posted about 2 posts here and I just wanted a little of your help. A while back I did a reconciliation kit on my husband which we are now seperated since he left with the other woman. It's a long story but to make it short. I did a vinegar jar a honey jar and a reconciliation kit. I have washed his clothes with stay with me crystals and reconciliation crystals. Well she left him but came back about 2 weeks later don't really know the details of the break up or the getting back together. While they were broken up he opened up to me and said he was confused and said he wanted to be home but right now he didn't know what he wanted. He always says he's going to leave her but says its complicated. I have been his wife for 8 years with 2 kids. Well, I just wanted to know what can i do for lasting results and to get rid of his confusion. One night before going to sleep I prayed to my dead grandmother to help me and that same night she told me in a dream that she was helping me that she hadn't forgotten about me but that that woman wasn't easy!! That when she's done combating one thing she has to start another. I believe the other woman works with saints since in dominican republic that is mostly what they work with. Every reading I have done (not through here) states that they will break up but it just seems that he just doesn't know what he wants. It seems like she has more power in her work. Any suggestions?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 pm

If you feel like you are working against someone who may have some good grounding in whatever magical practices she may be a part of then it may be time to get a professional involved. You can seek out the members of AIRR who along with performing a reading for you can perform rootwork on your behalf to disrupt her spiritual efforts against you and your marriage and to return your husband back to you.

You can contact them through www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you choose to follow this on your own then you first need to do an indepth cleansing on yourself and your husband, set up protection to keep her from throwing for you, then break them up and return him to you.

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks. Maybe its time to choose someone from here. I have gone to others without any help. I was trying to avoid having to pay any more I think i have spent about 2000 total

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 pm

I think you are making a good choice rosario411....Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I have been in a "magical war" with a whore the past year for my husband. The thing is I never knew he was taken by magic and for about 6 months I filed for divorce. I had my first reading ever and was told what was going on. I hired a worker to seperate them. The whore had no clue.

So I got my foot in the door and had reconcilliation work done. Things were going great until the whore started doing things to make us fight again. Since I was misinformed, I had no protection around us. This whore knows I know she is doing things but knows I'm not going to do anything to hex or jinx or send it back her way. Her and her family are crazy.

I'm too scared to hurt or send negative her way, even though she broke my family up. Needless to say, I am wanting some suggestions on the best "under the radar" things or candles to use to make her go away.

id love to do hotfoot but her and her family would come after me (even with all my protection) physically or magically.

I've thought about vinegar jar but I don't know if it is right for my situation bc my husband and that whore don't really have much contact anymore.bc of cut and clear he wants nothing from her but she is persistant to keep us apart. I've thought about candles to bring a new love into her life to focus on someone else. She just keeps picking at any cracks she can to keep us apart or fighting. Its annoying and its tiring. My kids deserve to have him back at home. any candles to loose intrest? Or suggestions to what might help? Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:24 pm

If you are having someone actively throw for you and your family then hire a professional to deal with her. If you are afraid of retailiating then get a rootworker to deal with her. Protection and Reversal work can be done to get rid of this woman and to keep her from harming your family any further.

I would say that you set up the barries of a Fiery Wall of Protection which can remove her from your life if she tries to attack again. I'd follow this up with a mirror box, but ultimately professional help is what you need.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 pm

I am working with a worker but my worker@also advises to do things uder the radar. I'm not doing anything on my end but I'm having my worker do it. We thought about hot ffot but this woman and her family are very evil and will retalliate. Doesn't hot foot bring bad things to the person it is laid for? She can get a reading and know it was from me toward her and id be a target of physical and/magical danger. So hot foot is out,right?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi wantmyloveback :) Has your reader and rootworker advised you to protect yourself while the work is ongoing? Have they offered this service to you as well while work is ongoing? I recommend a reader and rootworker of the AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

genelli305

Unread post by genelli305 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi. I am writing b/c me and my ex were together for 4yrs. We recently had a child and broke up b/c of financial reasons and anger branching from her debt and me not being able to find a job. It has been about 5months we have been broken up but we have a great friendship. We still talk on the phone everyday and even have sex, but she has another man she is involved with. She called me one nite crying b/c he treats her bad and gets badly upset easy. She told me that he uses steroids and is bipolar and also he admitted to choking his ex. This man is now living with his ex but my sons mother cannot let him go for some reason, they still talk and have sex and she wants it to work between them. I have loved her for 4yrs straight, she loves me still, but she just cant get her mind off of this guy who treats her bad and at times i fear for her and my son (who lives with me but soon will live with her when i get a job) b/c with him being bipolar and on steroids its not a good mixture. I want her back b/c I never stopped loving her and I dont want to see her or my child hurt. I recently bought the reconciliation spell kit in hopes to bring her back to me. With this man she is seeing, he makes it plain its all about sex. I would like to seek advice on how to tie her nature to me, or to have her attention back on me wholly. I dont not wish to harm anyone. I just want my sons mother back so we can once again be that happy family. I am new to hoodoo and do not have a job so the cheapest way would be best. For starters I already have a pair of soiled underware of hers and hair out of a comb. I could obtain more personal items as well. Please if someone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

James

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Hello James,

First this situtation needs a reading. I highly recommend speaking to the talented and reputable members of AIRR. They can be found here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org here you will find readers who can tell you what forces are at play and how to turn things to your favor with conjure.

In order for reconciliation work to be successful the root of the issues need to be resolved. One of the issues that you've stated revolves around finances. Before considering doing reconciliation work you should try some Steady Work and Money Drawing products to help resolve this issue. Once you are in a financially secure place you'll be able to work conjure aimed at drawing her back more successfully. Not only would have resolved one of the road blocks holding her back from you, but also you'll be more attractive with a job.

Once you've accomplished this you can go through a series of works that involved breaking her up from her current romantic interest while drawing her back to you. This can be accomplished with a moving candle spell. You dress the back of her candle with Break Up oil, you dress his candle with Break Up and Hot Foot and dress your candle with a love drawing candle like Return to Me and/or Love Me. Then over a period of days walk them away from one another while she walks closer to you. This will help you accomplish what you seek.

Protection work for you son may also be a good idea.

Please bear in mind that the reader can give you more detailed guidance. Good luck.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi LM family, I have a situation....Back durnig tha spring of 2010 me and my firstlove from childhood reunited and we had a good time together :D we have a history of 20 good yrs together and last night we talked about 4hrs on tha phone :o and i have to say tha conversation was pretty good i may say...not to metion that some how we always connect and get disconnected some kinda of way Hmmmmm!! now he metioned that he is going thru a divorce and it should be finalized soon...its obvious we still have a strong bond & a great deal of love 4 each other...He stated that he wants to marry me and have a family 2gether but he is very scared and he does not wanna loose me...Now i guess my question is how do i target this situation of us beig disconnected and take our friendship 2 tha next level of us being involved intamate relationship that will lead to a happy and loving life together...I also would like 4 him 2 forget abt his EX And for her to never return.. Thanx in advance ;)

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:48 pm

i honestly suggest a reading first before jumping into anything because this whole things sounds slightly complicated.

But a honey jar would always be a good start.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:54 pm

I agree with doughnut_hand...reading and honey jar.

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 am

what kinda of Honey jar would be best suited 4 this situation and how long should i keep it going?? THANX soo much 4 tha replies :)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:59 am

The honey jar you'd want to create would be one to foster love. See LM's page on how to make a honey jar to sweeten someone to you. You can work the jar for as long as you want. There's no set time limit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 am

We also sell a full line of honey jar kits for various conditions. Each kit comes with a small jar of honey, a packet of blended herbs appropriate to the situation, a 4" candle of the appropriate colour, a piece of parchment paper for you to use in writing your petition, plus full instructions. We recommend the purchase of an extra dozen of the 4" candles to keep the work going on. The image here shows a Lucky Mojo Love Me Honey Jar kit; other Lucky Mojo Honey Jar kits will have different colours of candles, different oils, and a different blend of herbs, as recommended for the situation named.

SPL-HON-BOSS Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix $16.00
SPL-HON-COUR Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Court Cases, Arbitrations, Child Custody $16.00
SPL-HON-CROW Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Crown of Success, Put Others In Service to You $16.00
SPL-HON-FORE Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan $16.00
SPL-HON-INFL Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose $16.00
SPL-HON-KING Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades on Tests $16.00
SPL-HON-LOVE Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility $16.00
SPL-HON-MONE Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Money Ventures, Business Partnership Success $16.00
SPL-HON-PEAC Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Peaceful Home & Family, Calm Down Relatives $16.00
SPL-HON-RECO Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Reconciliation & Return, Heal Emotional Distance $16.00
SPL-HON-STAY Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around $16.00
SPL-HON-STEA Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off $16.00
SPL-HON-STOP Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Stop Gossip & Slander, Put an End to Backbiting $16.00
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 pm

sparkel81, you can keep your honey jar as long as you want, there is no time limitation. Good Luck!

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes, my rootworker recommended I have FWP and sacred heart of jesus forprotection.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Perhaps talk to your Root worker about a binding and banishing. I agree with ConjureMan's suggestion of a Fiery Wall of Protection.

This may help stop her at least for a bit while you work more intense protective spells against her influences. I completely understand not wanting to force more negative spells into the mix. I would be concerned about things getting out of hand.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Good! I do not know how I missed that in the initial post. I like Conjureman's idea of having your rootworker do a mirror box spell.
Some protective curios and cleansing baths and Lucky Mojo four theives vinegar (for you to sip each morning --drops) would be good too.
I found out the hard way about protection and picked one of the I believe "harshest" spells in the beginning and it physically made me sick. I kept going and finished it through, but man did I learn! There are certain Lucky Mojo Products I would never be without and would spend the power bill on if I had to have them-- The protection products are by far the most important. Just my 2 cents.
I hope this miserable woman leaves you and your family alone and stays gone.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

momwithtrix

Unread post by momwithtrix » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:45 pm

I recently went through a break up with my boyfriend, we have 3 kids together and I am currently pregnant. We had been trying to work things out but then I found out that he was also trying to see other people. He moved in with her after a month and doesnt see the kids at all. We were together 5 years and I still love him. I have done a vinegar jar to break them up and have also started a honey jar to try and bring him back to me. With him not coming around much right now, it has been hard to see the effect my work has had. I know I will need something stronger, but I have been hesitant since i am pregnant. Any advice on what is safe to do or suggestions for the next step?? I know we broke up for a reason and we will have issues to work out, but I know he loves me and I do love him. I just want things to work out for my family.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm

First suggestion is to get a reading on the situation. Check out Lucky Mojo's list of reputable readers and rootworkers http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

You have a good start with the honey jar to sweeten him and the vinegar jar to break them up. However, there is a reason things are this way and the reading will identity this.

momwithtrix

Unread post by momwithtrix » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 pm

I have been looking into having a reading done. I have a friend that usually reads my cards, but in this case i think a stranger would be better. I know there are reasons things are the way they are and I just wonder where his head is at right now....does that make sense?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:16 pm

It makes a lot of sense and sometimes it may be advisable to get an objective opinion.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 pm

I highly recommed a reading from a member of AIRR. These readers and rootworkers are ethical and reputable. They can be found at www.readersandrootworkers.org

You might also consider having someone doing the work for you given you pregnant state I wouldn't adding more pressure and stress. In reality I think your safe pregnancy is more important than anything else, but at starting with a reading is a good idea.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:49 am

Definitely get a reading, and see what would be the best way as to go about this. I would hire someone to do the work for you. I mean you can do the work while you are pregnant, but probably better to keep you emotionally stable, and less stressed as conjureman said. You may consider the missionary church lighting candles for you if you wish while you are waiting. Make sure you cleanse and protect yourself as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

momwithtrix

Unread post by momwithtrix » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:37 pm

update.....I have been trying to decide who to have a reading with...still not sure.
Also, I often burn candles on my vinegar jar, and the one I just had burn out was different. It was a big taper candle. I put the names and oiled it like always..I let it burn last night and it was burning kinda slow but then tonight the same candle burnt out in just a few hours. I know that is generally a good sign...I hope so!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

I would go to the testimonial section of the forum, and see what other's have said about various readers. Also, you can browse readers on the AIRR page by the type of work you need done.

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:19 am

ok long story bf is on vacation with a whore that is doing magic on him.. long long complicated story i nd 2 things. How do I compel him to call me and think of me..I read somewhere tobacco smoke? Im not calling him I want HIM to think non stop and call me.

2. How do I get them to fight like crazy during this vacation? I want BAD fighting

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 am

You need to get a reading before doing anything considering this woman is doing magic as you claim. You need to find out what she is doing, and how she has done it before you begin. If she has done magic on him, then that can mean many different things for you and your magic, which may or may not work considering another woman has thrown something at him. In any case,I would get a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

As for getting them to fight, you can get a break up vigil light going, do a vinegar jar, get a break up spell kit, etc. You can do a forum search to see the various ways to break someone up.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

nena1182004

Unread post by nena1182004 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 pm

I was thinking about performing the Intranquility spell to get my lover back at the same time as my break up bottle work on my ex and his current lover. Any advice? ;) It wont be hard the break them up because the female has a partner on the side already, besides the male that i want to seperate her from!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 pm

I would push her more towards the other partner.I would even do some candle work on them, and then bind them together as you burn them so that they will be together. You can do a 3 moving candle spell where you put her in the middle, and walk her towards the lover, and away from your target at the same time. Or you can bind her to the other lover with binding herbs, and a string, and walk your target away from her.

Or you can just do each work separately...breaking them up, and binding her to the lover.

You can do the intranquility at the same time, but I would get a reading on this situation to determine if that is the best course of action, and if that will get you what you want. So definitely get a reading before pursuing any work to see if it will help.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey!

I'm extremely new - to everything magic and this site . . .

so this is MY problem as of late and would love and appreciate some help on this :

My ex-boyfriend and I have been broken up for a few years now, but we've remained friends and he usually is the one who emails and calls me, and it was just a matter of a few weeks ago that we last emailed and within this past week he's in a relationship :(

Well, I have been and am still very much in love with him obvious, and so obviously THIS situation is literally tearing me apart . . .

so would love to know a good break up spell PLUS perhaps binding?

THANKS!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Welcome New! I recommend that you get a reading on this situation, the good thing is that you have maintained contact. AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) has several excellent readers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also ask for magical coaching if the results is to go for it!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:44 am

I would get a reading and consider if this situation is possible to get back into a relationship.

Many things are possible, but to be frank and honest with you. I think that its time to move on. I mean you have been broken up for a few years, and yes he has remained in contact, and you are friend;however, I feel a lot of time has passed. And if things were going to come together he should have already after a few years, and a move should have been made before he got into a relationship

In any case, I would get a reading to see what can be done about the manner. If not time to move on, and do a clear and cut.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

New

Unread post by New » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:07 am

thank YOU guys for your advice, I really appreciate . . .

to Star: well, the main reason he gave me when we broke up - was mainly the physical difference between us - we live a good 1500 miles apart from one another - so if he did wanted to see me, it really wouldn't be easy (you know, from having to ask for time off at work to scheduling non expensive flights)

momwithtrix

Unread post by momwithtrix » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:29 pm

I was with my Ex for 5 yrs and we have 3 kids together. We had tried to work things out but then he started seeing and living with a girl he barely knows. They have been daing for 3 months now and in he past month he has started calling and saying that he wants to reconcile. He doesnt love this girl and has said several times that he is in love with me and wants to be a family with the kids and I.

I had a reading and she said that his heart really is with me and the kids but he is at war with himself. She advised me to do a clarity spell to help him, but I also want to do a spell to keep outside influences from getting in his head. I havent been able to find any spells for exactly what I am looking to do. Does anybody have some ideas?? Please help!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am

I would get on with the work that your reader suggested, trust what they told you.
Don't put that work on hold.
But you could do some cast off evil for him. You can burn a fixed vigil candle for example.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

LilMissFireSign

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:25 pm

momwithtrix,

I hope he begins to see things clearly soon, you should start on that clarity spell as suggested by your reader...
I myself am having work done by a rootworker(AIRR member) because my ex has his friends "influencing" him to be single as well as having a mental block about us...my reading had a positive future but he just needed to clear his head. The vigil candles she's working on is stop gossip(for friends) and King solomon(for clarity)

Check out the lucky mojo vigil candles...the one "svarthyndan" recommended also sounds good for you.

Good Luck!!
Thank you St Martha! <3

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 pm

My friend, I am no expert, but you have a huge silver lining in this situation - and that is the fact that he loves you and your children. It sounds to me like this man just needs a little push in the right direction. Some would opt for helping this man to keep his penis in one place, me my self, i would think something to keep him at home should be enough. I know LM has something of the sort but I dont know the link.

Sounds like you are still talking so getting his personal items to do some work with shouldnt be a problem....I hope it all works out just the way you want.
Put love first.

LilMissFireSign

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:34 pm

In my last reading, my ex's friends are STILL causing some delays for me :roll:

I was told to do some red penis/red skull candle work to heat things up, and get him moving towards me...aside from that I would also like to try to get rid of his friends that are, as my reader said, "distracting him from thinking about me" as well as taking up all his time.

He and his friends are in a fraternity and so there are plenty of activities(and of course parties) that keep him busy. Another concern of mine is that those "friends" encourage him to drink well over what a safe limit should be...

Is there a way to get him away from his friends?

I was reading some other threads on using cast off evil, but would that work in this case?

Thanks in advance to all who reply. :)
Thank you St Martha! <3

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 pm

the guy i like has stopped all communication with me called me and told me he could no longer talk to me because hes afraid ill ruin his relationship he is just starting. we were friends for years and would always hookup things were going great til a girl he just met about a month ago started suggesting they should date. now she asked him to be her boyfriend so he calls me personally and says he cant talk to me anymore. she made him go change his number so i have no way of getting in contact with him.ive been to his place and i know where he works but im not going to go there thats just doing too much. i do not know who she is or anything about her. i love him alot and he is my best friend. how would i go about breaking them up since i do not know her name or anything about her? and how would i get him to come back to me so we can fix our friendship and start over to have a real relationship. i have pictures of him/us. what do i do in this situation? i need to know what products to buy. im hurt and confused how do i fix this?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I would definitely start with a reading on this one, and the most imperative questions you need to have answered are: 1) Is there a future between you and him, and 2) what spellwork can be done (if any) to help this situation?

I understand he is your best friend, BUT he does not see you that way. That is a problem. The fact that he cut off ALL communication AND changed his number is a problem. I mean hopefully he has other ways of getting in contact with you. Pretty much at this point you have just been a bed buddy, and I would look into seeing if he actual sees you this way or if it can ever go past friends.

So start off with a reading...www.readersandrootworkers.com

If you dont know the person's name you can simply state "john doe's girlfriend" You can do a break up spell kit for this, and a reconciliation for you and him. However make sure you get a reading to see what else can be addressed.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Stars is correct--you need to get a reading before doing a bunch of spell work on this situation.
I would also recommend that you have MISC light a Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom vigil candle for yourself so that you have wisdom and clarity when dealing with his hurtful actions.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:46 pm

k i ordered a reading

JerseyHeights

Unread post by JerseyHeights » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm

I went out with this guy awhile back and I had strong feelings for him. I really thought he was the "one." He went overseas because of his military work and we kept in touch through Facebook, we wrote sweet things to each other and he even said that he missed me alot and that I could visit him overseas. A few weeks go by and I don't hear from him. He told me to leave him alone. Three weeks after he cut me off, I found out he got engaged! I was shocked, this was sooo sudden. I wasn't expecting him to get married quickly after him being overseas in just 6 months! I was thinking that maybe it was some ex-girlfriend that he got back together with, but whatever the reason, I was hurt and it made me really depressed. He never bothered to tell me.

I feel that I'm truly in love with him and that I should be with him. I was wondering if there was a spell that works best for a couple breaking up/returning to me. I looked through the site and I saw a break up spell involving 2 red candles and a black candle. Also, is it necessary to do a break-up spell first than just doing a "return to me" spell if the guy is married? And how does the divorce candle work?

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Hello, I see you are new to the forum. There is lots of useful information and very knowledgeable practitioners. That being said, usually a reading is suggested prior to beginning any spellwork, so you know exactly what it is you are dealing with and what you need to do.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Based on what you wrote here, a reading would really help you to see where things stand from a person outside yourself. You may have feelings for him, but if he has no feelings for you, and you insist on pursuing spellwork, then you are going to need more than break up products and return to me. It's best to find out exactly what you need to do from an experienced reader.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Sounds like he had this girl all along, and it was NOT sudden that he got engaged. He knew he was going to propose...he just never bothered to tell you.

In any case, I would definitely consider getting that reading first before you attempt anything. And with a reading you can see if you have a good chance of getting him back so you can see if its not a waste of time.

To answer your questions, yes it is necessary to do the break up or separation work because if you just do return to me work...he can return to you, but STILL be with her, which will get you in a love triangle. And I am sure you want him all to yourself.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm

All wonderful advice. In regards to spiritual products you might consider working with Break Up spell kit and Return to Me/Reconciliation honey jar.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

JerseyHeights

Unread post by JerseyHeights » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:10 pm

I did a candle spell for him to come back to me last month, but I haven't seen any results or signs. Of course, it was before I discovered this site.

Yeah, I think it would be best for me to get a reading done, so that I won't put in all my time and effort for nothing.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Good idea JerseyHeights, a reading is necessary.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 pm

I suspect what others here are saying -- he already had that other woman; he was playing you. He may have had to marry her because she got pregnant. He's not worth your time. Even breaking them up is not worth your time. Find your own man, leave this dog in the ditch.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JerseyHeights

Unread post by JerseyHeights » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:11 pm

How exactly do I perform the break up spell with containers? I already have a jar, now do I write down their names on a piece of paper, then put that in the jar, plus the red pepper? Do I have to buy hot foot power or can I just get ingredients from the store-like cayenne pepper, black pepper? Do I need to put a picture of them in the jar? And when I actually have that all put together do I have to say anything out loud/think about breaking them up or do I just shake the jar?

Breaking them up would make me extremely happy. Seriously, the way that he treated me, his marriage deserves to fail. I just have all this anger towards him and I want to get even with him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Purchase the Break up SpellKit starsnthesky7 listed above, it includes everything you will need with instructions.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”