Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Please pursue a reading first, and in the meantime you can purchase the break up spell kit which has EVERYTHING you need including directions.

If you want to put together something, then you can follow the directions here www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

break-up-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t5118.html
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

JerseyHeights wrote:I went out with this guy awhile back and I had strong feelings for him. I really thought he was the "one." He went overseas because of his military work and we kept in touch through Facebook, we wrote sweet things to each other and he even said that he missed me alot and that I could visit him overseas. A few weeks go by and I don't hear from him. He told me to leave him alone. Three weeks after he cut me off, I found out he got engaged! I was shocked, this was sooo sudden. I wasn't expecting him to get married quickly after him being overseas in just 6 months! I was thinking that maybe it was some ex-girlfriend that he got back together with, but whatever the reason, I was hurt and it made me really depressed. He never bothered to tell me.

I feel that I'm truly in love with him and that I should be with him. I was wondering if there was a spell that works best for a couple breaking up/returning to me. I looked through the site and I saw a break up spell involving 2 red candles and a black candle. Also, is it necessary to do a break-up spell first than just doing a "return to me" spell if the guy is married? And how does the divorce candle work?

The main question here is, when did you find out he got married? How long were you two together before he left?

From what it sounds like, you two weren't really a couple. I understand that you are hurt, but ties of marriage are really hard to break. Be sure to get a reading, because you never know who you are dealing with. That guy seems pretty committed to his wife, and to be honest, it seems as if he's been determined to marry her all along. Get a reading just to make sure you won't be wasting your time trying to get revenge and break them up. That wife of his may retaliate, you never know!

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:02 am

I've been doing some break up/domination/love work the last several months which seems to be going well. Interspersed with this, I have also been doing some drawing work by proxy, lodestones, sending dressed letters, etc as my target lives at a distance.

I have noticed that he is getting a bit prickly, which I'm sure has to do with the nature of the work, as am I.
A few days ago, I started some more drawing work, worked the honey jar and such. But I don't feel the sweetness I used to feel. In fact, when I speak to him now, I feel a bit emotionally distanced from him.

He's coming here in a couple weeks, so I'd like to soften and sweeten things between us before then as I don't want to have any sort of falling out due to the tension the work might be causing. Any ideas in addition to what I'm doing? I really do love him, but it's starting to feel so cerebral right now and I want that visceral excitement again.

Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 am

I find that when something like this happens a nice bath can help. Cleansing bath for yourself, followed up by a drawing bath like Love Me, Fires of Love etc.

You'd also want to lay out powders for when it comes over. Spend some more time on your sweetening work as well to help rekindle the emotions. Use products like Love Me, Fires of Love, Chuparrosa, etc.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 am

Sounds good.

Would you recommend that I focus more exclusively on the sweetening work in the next two weeks? Due to time constraints, it's really hard for me to do both break up/love work in the same day. Part of me says to just make him crazy in love, the other part of me wants to hit their relationship really hard before he gets here.

monica123

Unread post by monica123 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 pm

I was wondering what should be used to bring a husband back home, i have a pair of his old shoes, some hair, our pictures from the wedding and I don't know where he stays, not sure who is the woman with him, I just have a guess, not sure.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Well you are at a disadvantage since you dont know who the woman is.

I would recommend that you get some divination done to see what can be done and if you can in fact bring him back.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

In the meantime dress his shoes with a bit of Reconciliation powder and turn them facing inward so that he is "walking" back home. For his hair put it with yours and a photo of you two into a Reconciliation Honey jar and burn pink Reconciliation candles on them.

Good luck.

realtysunqueen

Unread post by realtysunqueen » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I did a St Martha candle spell for my childrens father.
I did red and black penis candles for myself and him as well to stop his attraction for the person he is with. I want to know should it be repeated or something else should be done.
I have done money draw and release candles. I fell like I am all over the place

CopperFox

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 am

Hello realtysunqueen.
I'm sorry you're feeling so distraught and overwhelmed. Your post didn't give much information to go on insofar as recommending additional work, but I take it your man has left and you are trying to win him back, plus improve the household financial outlook. So from what I gather you are working with two crisis issues.

If you haven't already, I would suggest you get a reading to gain some insight into these issues. If you would like to PM me with some background information I may be able to make suggestions for work; however, without knowing more of your situation it is rather difficult to make solid recommendations.

Take care.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 am

Hi realtysunqueen,

Copperfox said it all when she suggested that you get a reading.

If you feel ''all over the place'' though, you may want to look into Clarity, King Solomon's Wisdom & Tranquility products to help restore calm and see things clearly and objectively.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Blessings and comfort.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:40 am

Hello People

basically me and this lady used to talk on Facebook until this guy messed up my relationship. I found out his mum worked magic on the lady that I was talking to to love him. his mum is a Wiccan and he is not very attractive.

do you think I should leave it or do something?

I was thinking setting a love candle on me and her so she wont love him any more, kinda push him out the way.

what should I do?

thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 am

I highly suggest you get a reading first to see what is going on, and what happened between you too. You want to see if there were any spells cast upon your target as well by his mother.

So before proceeding I suggest you get a reading.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:59 am

I had a reading. he said its up to me because he does not do candle magic, so that's why I am asking on the forum, and yes indeed he said the mother is doing magic on her

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 am

Was this reader a rootworker?

Not only do you need a rootworker consultation, but you may ask for their help because you are going to need that help concerning this matter because the mom is doing magic.

You can start by doing uncrossing work on your target along with some protection. YOu should do the same for yourself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You need to get a reading by a rootworker ( and yes it makes a difference) to assess what can be done, and if anything can be done to negate the work that she is doing. Then after that you would try to bring her back. You are fighting a more uphill battle because you have someone allegedly working against you doing magic.

And its important to get a second opinion just to make sure this is the case.

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks starsinthesky7. nah, he is not a rootworker

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

ElectroKid -- We recommend that folks consult the readers and rootworkers of AIRR because AIRR members are all both diviners and conjure doctors and as such they will do various types of hoodoo work on your behalf, from setting lights and making mojo bags, to performing in-person or long-distance cleansings, and prescribing rootwork supplies for you to use yourself at home.

It is kinda pointless to come here and describe what a non-AIRR, non-conjure-doctor told you, 'cause when that happens, we tend to always go back to basics: Was the reader from AIRR? Did he or she prescribe any Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies? How can we help you use Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies?

Your idea of setting a Love Me candle is okay, but, as Stars said, if your reader was correct and this is already a four-way fight (you, the lady, the other man, and the other man's mother), you may need to do some additional work to move the other party out of the picture and have a clear shot at the lady in whom you are interested. On the other hand, a reading may indicate that you should just "leave it" as you already mentioned.

By the way, your reader's statement that the man's mother is a "Wiccan" and did magic to bind her son and your lady-friend together is highly unlikely, as the Wiccan religion forbids coercive magic of this type, under a doctrine they call "the rule of three," which would mean that any magic she did to others would come back to her threefold. We don't have that doctrine of "the rule of three" in conjure practice, and i happen to know that "the rule of three" keeps many Wiccans from ever practicing hoodoo or related forms of folk magic.
catherine yronwode

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Hello Catherine

thanks for the infomation :) is it possible if i can speak to you private do you have a email ?

thanks

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Though I cant speak for Cat, I can say as a LM customer and regular on the site she is a busy women and if you really want to talk with her, you can schedule a reading with her and discuss this matter and what products to use to help the situation along.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 am

I agree with j82. If you want to discuss your situation. You can see her info page here
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

thanks J starsinthesky7 :)

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 am

I need the help of some more experienced voices here on the board......I am going to start a vinegar jar on a guy I like and this girl in another city he seems to have his eye on.....she actually seems like a nice girl, so I don't want to hurt her, just move her onto someone else so my guy will lose interest.

Here's where the problem comes in...I went to pull candles for a moving her away and him closer to me conjure only to find I have just one red male and one red female figural candle in the house at the moment. I can order more of course, but that will take a few days and I'd really like to start hitting that bond now to start unraveling it. I do have black seperation/divorce candles though.

So my question is this----should I start the moving spell with the two candles I have and add 'my' candle and the 'new guy' candles in when I get them, or should I do a straight divorce/seperation/breakup candle now and then do the full-blown moving work later?

I have all the oils and powders and herbs on hand for either, just not sure which would be the best to compliment the vinegar jar I'll be starting later tonight.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 am

If you have a pair of lodestones, why not name one for him and one for you and work them. You can use the divorce candle on he and she.
However, since they are not actually together, you may just want to try freezing her out of his life.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 pm

How do I go about just freezing her? I don't want to freeze him out of my life as I'm seeing a small bit of positive movement on his part and a veritable truck-load of signs, but that thread on freezer jars is all over the place on how to freezer someone out of your target's life w/o freezing them out of yours.

I do have lodestones, but I'm training them for money and job work, so I'd have to hunt down more. I basically need to see to it he pulls orders here, not where she is, and have her hook up with one of the many other guys that she seems to be friends with and that seem to be very interested in her. From what I can tell of her FB, she seems like a nice girl, so I don't want to cause her any grief, just have her find someone else to capture her attention so my target stops chasing someone 1000 miles away.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Then just work an Attraction/Come To Me-type working specifically to draw a lover to her if you feel uncomfortable with freezing her. But if you just put her in the freezer... ;)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

But if I just put her in the freezer, don't I run the risk of losing him because I could freeze her out of my life, but she ends up taking him with? Sorry to sound a bit convoluted, but I thought I understood freezer jars until I read that thread a couple of times! >.<

And I guess I'll try a bit of meditation/divination on the best way to proceed for now with my target and this girl.

(And I need to pick your brain off forum about Santa Muerte sometime when you have a bit, Devi. If that's possible)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi, Maljen --

Given the candles you have, and your time-constraint, it looks to me that instead of a three-person moving candle spell, as shown here:

you will need to work two separate spells, preferable on two altars -- one with the black divorce candle and Break-Up Oil:

CAN-FIG-DIBK
Divorce Figural Candle, Black
$5.00

-- and one with the red Adam and Eve candles and some Love Me or other love-drawing oils.

CAN-FIG-MARE
Male Nude Figure (Adam) Candle, Red
$5.00

CAN-FIG-FNRE
Female Nude Figure (Eve) Candle, Red
$5.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks Cat.....I have all those candles and oils on hand (actually for both spells)....I was looking more to use the first spell, but with the addition of moving her candle toward another male candle to find her a new guy. But I can work either of those you suggested. Much appreciated!

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

My ex and I stopped talking yesterday and I want reconcile. My ex is very stubborn.

I know my ex is seeing someone else and I want to know how to reconcile without contacting my ex.

I have pictures and nail clippings from my ex. I have a peaceful home honey jar that I haven't use yet. I also have Reconciliation Oil and Follow me Boy oil.

I had a reading done and the reader told me that she sees us being happy in the future together.

1) How can I use the products I have?

2) If I began to work on my ex, will my work add to my emotional pain?

3) Is there anything I can use to ease my pain?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Well if your ex is seeing someone else they are going to be an obstacle to any reconciliation attempts that will need addressing.

Secondly, communication is crucial to good reconciliation. If you two are not speaking then address that first and that may require you to reach out to them.

To ease your hurt you can take a bath in heartease.

Natalee2011

Unread post by Natalee2011 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 am

Hello all,

I am new to this forum as well as Hoodoo and I am seeking some help for my situation. I recently got a reading because my husband has been acting strange lately. I was told that there is another woman that did work on my husband to keep him from being with me and to be with her instead. Me and my husband are not together right now because he is being controlled by this other woman. I would like to know what spells I can use to reverse what she has done and to get her to move far away and for my husband to come back home. We have 2 children and they miss him very much. This is taking a toll on my family.

I thank you in advance for reading and giving your opinions.

kittygirl

Unread post by kittygirl » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:26 pm

i was with my ex for 6 years and we moved in with his brother and hes s/o and stuff got ugly. we kind of broke up 2 years before that. i moved out a year ago and pretty much broke up. Hes dated and he started relationship with a married women and from what hes told me she used him and pretty much they ended what they had and shes now with someone new. he says hes seeing someone and it seems everytime i contact him that being , text or phone hes seeing someone. I have tried praying, asking for saint judas for help.

I saw him a while ago thats how i found out hes now ex. I told him that i would like to start as friends. I feel he has walls up still about me. Am not sure what to do now. I have gotten my tarot done and one of them said hes confused doesnt want to hurt the other "women" another one said that someone put a spell on me to take him away and that they dont want me to be happy they said "someone close to me did this". other readings it says he loves me but hes confused/lost etc.

any ideas?

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Hiya all.

Love to one and all.

Right this is my big problem and need advice before i buy the wrong products.

I had a reading about my well now ex partner the father of my children, in which i asked is it worth me still having him in my life as he left me for his ex, but still keeps coming back and forth in our life's.
This other women plays a part for my ex actions and his parents telling him what to do and how to do it.
However the reading stated that his not ready to commit to me as he has allot of growing to do mentally. physically and financially.
I love this man but he says all the time he loves me but i yet to see the love for me and his kids.
The reading also suggested that we have a strong connection but obstacles are in the way. because he knows his doing wrong having two women in his life going back and forth.
However im still trying to heal from what he has done to me, but i need justice as well as support from him.
Now i need to know is follow me boy the right thing to do? i want him to obey my wishes help support me financially for our kids, but deep down i want him around allot that's what my heart feels. but i need him to pay his way and show commitment for us. How do i get him to obey to my wishes?

Any suggestions pleasesssss.

Thanks Baby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Unless I am misreading you... he is following you now? I would work the financial support first, try Cleo May since this is a love situation. Since it is a child support issue, consider Pay Me Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html). Consider petitioning Saint Martha (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Martha) to help you get your justice from this man. ...and read the forum on the various ways to petition her, start with asking her if she will work for you in this situation.

Also read what cat says about female domination (http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:27 pm

First you need to know what is going on with your target, it seems several readers have given you advice. Have you talked with your target? You post your question in the break up section, is that what you want to break him from the woman or women?

kittygirl

Unread post by kittygirl » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I want him to not see anyone. so yes for him to break up with this person or stop seeing her all together and not see anyone else. And i have talked to him i did a few days ago.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 pm

You've been apart for a year,have broken up in the past and he's moved on and seeing someone else ? I suggest you work a Cut and Clear and move on with your life.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi
Thanks for your advice! No he does not follow me, not anymore what he keeps doing is coming back and forth when he feels like it in our lifes there is no ground with him.
Thank you for the links i will have a read of them, Do you think i should do follow me or stick to getting money from him first and then play by ear?

Thanks
Babybaby

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Sorry i also wanted to know is there anyway i could freeze this other women out of our issues so that she stays out of our business?
Can Someone shed some light on freezer spells please? and enlighten me if thats the way forward.

Love to you all.x

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

You'd need to work uncrossing on your husband. You can do this in a variety of ways, thougih using a doll baby as a proxy may be a great idea to remove this other woman's influence.

I'd also personally tie her up in a Mirror Box and then draw him back with Reconciliation work like a honey jar.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

No, Follow Me Boy is not the way to go with this one. If you want to ensure that he does right by you by paying child support then work with Pay Me products.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm

...and work those Pay Me Products...
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Ok thank you guys for the advice!
I have one question thou, im currently using a honey jar for him can i burn a purple candle on it anointed with Pay me oil?
Or should i burn a purple candle separately?

Thanks

Natalee2011

Unread post by Natalee2011 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Thank you very much for the reply, ConjureMan Ali. I have been desperate to try to do something about the situation but I did not know where to start. I really appreciate the information.

kittygirl

Unread post by kittygirl » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 am

i might just do that - thanks

Happy77

Unread post by Happy77 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:21 pm

I want to break up my ex husband and his new girlfriend. I know for a fact that the girlfreind has done work on him. I need to remove it and place something on him to bring him back to me.

I was told about some candles white, orange, back.

I was told about Double Crossing. Black Arts, and Confusion oil.

What do I do with them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:40 am

Specially, you are going to want to take a healing bath to help ease your pain.

www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

Yes, working on your own situaiton may indeed cause more emotional pain as you may not be seen the results and effects of your work. You must be able to separate your emotions sometimes from your work. I think that if it becomes to much then you should hand it off to a professional.

You need to address your ex being with someone else 1st before you can go on and bring him back to you. I do not think those products you have.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 am

1. Get a reading first to see if A) you can break them up and B) if he is even going to come back to you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. Orange? Prob not. Black? Yes for the break up White? Is universal can be used to bring the person back to you and/or for break up

3. Double crossing is for dressing gifts.

Black arts is for dark workings...http://www.luckymojo.com/products-black-arts.html

Confusion oil could break about confusion to their relationship...

If the reading indicates you can break them up then you should get a break up spell kit

www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

I know your emotional pain, and I may like to add how sorry I am, and hope for the best. I wish you and your lover back together.

If it could help, use some CLARITY and maybe some KING SOLOMON wisdom on a white SKULL CANDLE to get some insight on the situation and clear a foggy state of mind. Then as Starsinthesky7 and ConjuremanAli stated, use some HEALING products for personal relief of physical and emotional pain. If it's worth it, follow up by getting a RECONCILIATION kit and use some VIOLET LEAVES and LAVENDER FLOWERS to help, [hopefully under good terms]. Think positive, and win the one your heart desires.

I wish you theee best.

Good Luck.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Happy77

Unread post by Happy77 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 am

Thank you Starsinthesky7,

I have had reading and was told that the other lady did some work to break up our marriage and also so work on him to draw him to her. I also had some work done on him also to bring him back. He was trying but in the process he kept pulling back, than he would come back. We are divroce, but I have been told that he still loves me and have feelings for him. I also was told that he will try to come back also.
I have looked at the break up spell kit and would be placing an order today.

springlove10

Unread post by springlove10 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:16 am

Hi, Im new at this LM site and forum :).
I was wondering can i burn the reconciliation candle while the separation candle is burning right now under the wandering moon? Please i need help and advice!! (my separation candle has black but not so black soot at the top and clear all the way on the bottom)

The reason i want to burn the reconciliation candle because i have the separation candle burning to separate my ex bf and the girl he tells me he is "technically seeing." Me and my ex broke up last year in November 2 days after his birthday. Till today i still have feelings, love, care and miss him very much. When were dating for almost 1 1/2 - 2 years and he told me he fell out of love, I've asked him if there was another girl, did he cheat on me and he said no.. so i believed him. Few weeks into the Thanksgiving holiday i found out he was out with another girl who he works with, so i started to wonder and trust my gut instinct for now on. This girl he works with knew we were dating cause their co-workers told her, but she wedge/meddle her way in and break us apart. Me and my ex are trying to be friends after the break up, but its a little hard for me but I'm trying my best. The times I've seen him/talk and text him his voice and eyes tell me another story that he is not happy, i have asked him if he was happy and he would say yes, i guess, i don't know.. to me that tells me is he still confuse on what he wants and doubting himself with the person he is with. With this girl that he supposedly "technically seeing" deep in my heart and my gut she is only using him for his money, lying to him, cheating on him with other guys out, manipulating him to buy her material things and her manipulative words that come out of her mouth when she talks to him. I've had several readings here in Hawaii where I live and one on skype with Madame Pamita from Los Angeles, CA and they confirmed the exact same thing of what she is doing to my ex. I have set up a reading appointment next week Saturday with Catherine to see and what i can do. With me and my ex we are still talking/texting and trying to hang out with today, but recently im trying to not talk to him as much because im hoping that whatever i told him about us getting back together, he starts to think about it and taking that step and start ending whatever it is with this girl. I still love, care, miss him very much till today and hoping he does too and want us back together with a fresh start and new beginning together with him and i. Please help me give some advice on what to do.

Astrology Signs: my ex - Scorpio (11/13/83), the girl - Scorpio (11/14/82) and me Auqarius.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Yes, you can do reconciliation and separation/break up work simultaneously.

That said, I would advise you to get a reading because both reconciliation and break up work can be tricky and sometimes hard to accomplish. I would also ask about the candle you're burning having black soot. You can read about candle divination here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC2
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Not only can you have breakup ("leave HER") and reconciliation ("and come home to ME") work going at the same time, you can combine them into ONE spell, like so:

Directions for working this spell found on this page:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

jenn456

Unread post by jenn456 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:52 pm

I just got the supplies for the breakup/reconciliation spell with the scissors listed on this page.
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The "relationship" or whatever is going on with my ex and the new woman is fairly new.
As of last Saturday I believe. Unfortunately I don't have any personal concerns of either of them and only know her first name.

Would it be more effective to start the spell tonight for 7 nights though it will run into the waxing moon phase, or to wait for the next full moon so it will be performed entirely in the waning moon?

Has anyone done this before or have any advice/tips?
I'm a true novice having only done money drawing and love drawing work before, breakup/reconciliation work has me a little nervous.

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Actually this is a question only you can answer, but I will say, for this type of spell, I would harness the personal concerns and perform it during the waning moon, because you want the relationship to 'be gone'. The waning moon is associated with wasting away...removing something undesired, which can be worked entirely during the waning moon's cycle.

As for personal concerns, I would search for pictures, these days pictures are access online via FaceBook, MySpace or another popular social networking site.

springlove10

Unread post by springlove10 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 am

Hi :) ,

I was wondering right now i have a separation candle burning along with a reconciliation candle burning at the same time... is that ok to burn under the waning moon?

Im doing this because i want my ex back and for him to break up with this girl who wedge her way into our relationship. On top of that i have also bought follow me, come to me, love me candle to him. When is a good time to burn these candle?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 am

I would burn the Follow Me/Come to Me/Love Me candles after a positive sign from the Separation and Reconciliation candle work.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi,
My goodness! Am I excited!!! Im in a complicated situation with a man for the past 2 years! We've been in and out of the " friendship/ relationship" and we have really grown to care for one another! Problem? His fear and guilt!!!
I hired a root worker, counselor, she has in place a separation altar and a love altar. I've seen some movement on his part but NOT enough! :x
I took it upon myself to start a break up candle spell vigil to work from home to break up/ separate him from his spouse, Ill be starting that on Monday. In the meantime I just placed my 1st order with LM, Come to me spell kit and I have also requested that LM light a fixed Come to me vigil on their altar on my behalf.
I am so glad and excited I've made this choice and found LM, I truly feel that this is all going to work out!!!! I cannot wait to receive my order!!! :P
Can anyone give me some feed back on delivery time? Also there own experiences with having a vigil set on LM altar ?
Thank you!
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Those sound like great choices. I love when people have a vigil candle lit for them AS WELL AS do a full spell kit at home. Kudos to you and good luck!
It's great to see how excited you are...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”