Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Literarylioness

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm

SilverStar wrote:Seems like everyone is having success with this or that spell, except for me :( In the past months I tried 5 or 6 spells from this page and neither worked. They were about different things so it can't even be that I'm just not supposed to have it... am I not supposed to have anything at all or is there such a thing as being talentless at magic? At my first spells I was not obsessing but when trying spells and neither works it's hard not to think about it more and more. What am I doing wrong? I've done uncrossing work and felt better after it but still no success with my spellworks.
It is hard to say what is not working for you, but reconciliation work is difficult for everyone. 9 times out of 10 the couple should not be together in the first place. Break-up work falls in the same lines. That is why so many professional workers will not touch reconciliation work. The success rates are not too great.

When I was first learning, I started with uncrossing and cleansing work. I was spotless and really got into it, when I mastered that, I proceeded to more difficult spells for money and progressed to love. Love work was the last work I learned how to do. Unfortunately, people start with love work and it makes them feel like failures. It is akin to trying to do calculus when you do not know your times tables. It mainly gives you a headache.

Of course, there is always the chance that you do not have a talent for magic. That is hard to say though, if you started out doing the hard stuff first. In my experience, people fall into two camps, the hares and the tortoises. The good workers are tortoises and the lookyloos are the hares, always looking for a quick fix. You know how that fable turned out, don't you?

Slow and steady always wins the race.

Mary

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:06 am

Thanks for all the answers, they give me hope! I'm doing divination work myself, with horary astrology (been studying it for 4 years and it's the one divination form that works for me 90% of the time). I realize now that spells I tried were not for beginners... never would have thought, since the call me spell Luckycharms posted seemed so easy... Thanks for the suggestions here, I learned things I didn't knew (like the cleansing with ammonia for example.)

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:16 am

SilverStar, might I add a comment... I find that when I use a fixed candle from LM I have much greater success than when I attempt to do things on my own... I buy oil/herbs that goes with what I'm trying to do and add it to the fixed candle as it burns.. and it works!! Just speaking from experience but I find the fixed candles are wonderful..

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 am

Hi Guys n Girls,

I just wanted some advice on something really.

I did a freezing spell on my ex boyfriend's girlfriend.

I am planning to do a honey jar on him and a honey jar on his friends and one for his family just to add that extra influence.

So far I have completed a few love rituals with candles and a call me spell. On saturday next week my cousin who I met my ex through will be seeing him at a gathering to mark a memorial of his father dying.

Since I have done the love spells I have heard from him a few times, but not after that. I was wondering if there is a spell that I could do to make something significant happen on saturday as I know he once asked my cousin how I am. I really need your help I have a control candle which a member of staff kindly told me I could dominate him with it.

I also have a breakup candle and his girlfriend is going to be at this gathering too. I also want to ask, is there any point in me doing call me spells as his girlfriend never leaves his side and when he did call me it was when he managed to get away from her for a short time! How annoying!

Thanks guys look forward to hearing your replies as always =)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 pm

I really think you need to relax on doing all these different spells, and give them time to manifest. When you are constantly throwing spells, and doing things A) you are not using your full energy, and thats probably why you are not seeing full results B) I would be careful about divulging spells in progress and/or spells you have not seen results for yet. By you saying what you are doing, here, and to anyone else can have people's negativity and/or thoughts affecting your work C) Are your spells addressing your goals? just because you have 10 candles burning does not mean you are going to have faster results.

I think you are doing enough already. Just be patient because I see that you are getting impatient, and trying to make things happen in a hurried manner. Things take time, and reconcilation work definitely takes time. If this was a bad break up, then it is going to take some time before you get seen in a positive light. Also, I personally would concentrate on breaking them up. Put all your concentration towards breaking them up because like you just stated you are not going to be able to get through to him, without getting him away from his girlfriend. I would not continue to do call me spells for the reasons you stated, and when you did get him to call you...it did not lead to him leaving his girlfriend.

Today is Saturday, and if you wanted something significant to happen today,I personally think it would be highly unlikely and unrealistic. I think there is something you are not addressing. Doing love spells on this person is not effective, because there is an obstacle in the way. And that is his girlfriend. Get the girlfriend out of the way, and then bring him back to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:17 pm

spellyshelly,

If it is appropriate and you feel moved to do so, I would write him a sympathy card dressed with reconciliation/come to me/love me sachet powders and have your cousin give that to him at the memorial.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 am

I really like that idea Bri, however we have not built our relationship up to that level yet, does he have to know the card is from me? Because I would send it in the post anonymously.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi ,

I am new to this forum. I have a difficult situation, My long time relaionship , my best friend took up with a much older woman with money. He has been a father to my disabled daughter since she was four, then for the first time in fifteen years he stood her up on her birthday. We called but he turned off his cell phone. Days later he made up some lie about not feeling well. He latter confessed to being with her, that she knew he had plans for my daughter Birthday and she demanded he stay with her.

She is buying him jewley and furnture and took him on a cruise to Italy and Greece.....He told me he was on a trip to visit his sick mother!

I then found an email from the woman demanding stop seeing my child.....I was so shocked, I feel like the rug was pull out from under me.

Elvyra is helping me with candle work and I am reinforcing it at home with a cut and clear black candle and a pink one for protection.

Can anyone give me any other suggestions to help in this matter?

I have never felt so devastated and hurt that this other woman wants to break up my family.

Thank you ,

Coco

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi Coco,
I am very sorry to hear of your troubles. I believe that Elvyra is a very excellent reader and you can find a list of reputable readers at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:15 pm

Dear Bri ,

Thank you for your reply. Elvyra was wonderful ,she gave me an indepth reading and is doing candle work for me. I just want to make sure I am doing all that I can in this situation.
I am open to any insightful help at this time. I feel that everyone has a gift that they can tap into and be of help and service to others. Maybe someone will read this post and say "BINGO...I got just the thing for her"......Okay maybe they wount say "Bingo" hopefully it will be more like "EUREKA" !
I am sure ,in the long run ,things will work out.
Yet ,right now , while I am in the middle of it,It hurts.
It is clear that this is time when a good character comes into play,to be patient and trust for good results or
as the old Saying goes...."Trust in Allah but keep the camel tied."

Bright Blessings to you.
Coco

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 pm

I think you should stick to the plan that Elvyra has laid out for you at the moment. You and she have the best insight into this situation with her having read it and talked to you in depth. Invest all your energy into those routes - don't split your energy between her work and seeking other work until you see how this has played out. That way the work that you and she are doing will have the most power behind it and the best chances for success.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 am

Dear Devi,

Thank you for your kind words. I guess it is just going to be a very painful time.I love this man so much for 15 years and I depend on him with taking my daughter to NYC for her hospital visits.My daughter has many health issues and has a team of doctors all over New York.

He told me they argued over my daughter,that she said she "can not understand how he can love a child that is not his biological child" . He is her legal guardan if anything should happen to me.

I just feel so sad and hurt.I never thought at this age I could feel so heart broken.Not just for me but for my girl.She has suffered with so many surguries and tests and in and out of Doctor offices.He has been there hold her hand when I couldnt.I just cant understand how this woman could be so cruel to want to take him away from his disabled daughter.
I know it may sound strange but I really feel like this is an attack.

I know in the long run,it will work out ,with or without him.

It is just so very painful and confusing.

Thank you once again.
Sincerley,
Coco

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:16 am

Hi I'd suggest working with the person you are currently working with about this.

However If you wasn't I wouldve suggested Break up Spell kit - The other woman is clearly jealous of what you and your dauhter has with the guy.. She is lavishing him with money and trips doesn't make her a good lover. Also if the Guy didnt love you why did he confide in you about everything - clearly yu both love each other and this woman needs to leave the guy.

Then may be do a reconcilation spell too.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Well, I've been working dilligently on breaking up my "friend" & his partner & trying to draw him toward me in a loving way. My problem is, this was at one time my best friend & we connected so well. We talked every night for hours & he would come see me often ect. Recently in the last couple of months, we just totally fell out of sync with each other. We had an "argument" I guess & ever since, it's just been kind of weird. I continue my work on him (honey jar, candle spells, lemon spells ect) & even tho I'm optimistic that the future may hold something more for us, to be honest, I've really been missing my friend. Sometimes on my candle jar I'll switch my red candle for a pink one with cloves & come to me oil.
I'm not sure if it was only the argument that pushed us a little apart cuz we HAVE been talking, it's just been so random. Nearly everytime I finish a candle spell, I'll hear from him & then nothing...it was so different months ago & I don't know if the work is pushing him further away or if this sometimes happens? Even tho I want for him to think of me as more & I will continue on a little more with this, above all I don't want to lose a friend. Does anyone have any suggestions to help with this situation. (I've been feeling maybe the break up spells, vinegar jar may be working but I think I really need help in drawing him back into "my world" somehow) I get the feeling he totally thinks of me differently than he did months ago & we've been friends since we were kids so it's very important to me to try to save this.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:01 pm

well first off, I would say you need to have a faith in the work while your doing it. Dont be offended but maybe its not cut for you to do spells. I would sugest a divanation and or a cut clear if nothing progresses. But you have to realize if its meant to be it will happened while your doing these spells........

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 pm

You might be trying to do too many things at once which is why you're getting short term results. It might be a good idea to kind of break up (no pun intended) your work a bit so you can concentrate properly. For example, try doing the break up work during the waning moon cycle and then your reconciliation work for him during the waxing moon cycle (it doesn't have to be by lunar cycles, that's just an example).

You didn't say if you were doing anything besides a honey jar, but if you're not, I'd suggest getting a fixed vigil light or doing another kind of reconciliation spell in addition to the honey jar. Honey jars are great, but they are slow acting.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 pm

I know spells take time. My real concern was not that he's coming around already to me looking for a romance but just that it seems we are stepping backwards so to speak in other ways..
And yes, maybe I am working too many spells at once...I work one & when that is completed, I start on another..For instance, I did a skull candle, when done I did a penis candle..after it was done, a break up candle. I try not having a lot going at once, but at the same time I am learning & am kind of excited to be honest to do the spells so I am constantly looking for more to do...I really want to keep building my knowledge.
I have not done a vigil light, but maybe I will have one lit for me at the church & hold off on the spells besides the honey jar & vinegar jar I am doing.
I appreciate both of your input.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:44 pm

gingerly88 wrote:I know spells take time. My real concern was not that he's coming around already to me looking for a romance but just that it seems we are stepping backwards so to speak in other ways..
And yes, maybe I am working too many spells at once...I work one & when that is completed, I start on another..For instance, I did a skull candle, when done I did a penis candle..after it was done, a break up candle. I try not having a lot going at once, but at the same time I am learning & am kind of excited to be honest to do the spells so I am constantly looking for more to do...I really want to keep building my knowledge.
I have not done a vigil light, but maybe I will have one lit for me at the church & hold off on the spells besides the honey jar & vinegar jar I am doing.
I appreciate both of your input.
It's natural to be excited by something new, but bear in mind that more spell do not mean faster results. I did the exact same thing starting out and it slowed my progress because I was bombarding my target with so many different things at once. It seems like a really good idea, especially when you really, really want someone to come back to you, but you're actually shooting yourself in the foot.

If you have real concerns about your progress, find a trusted reader and get some divination done. It's possible that there are some obstacles in your way. Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks...I will keep this in mind. I am excited but I can totally see where I would be bombarding my target as well. I have a really good feeling about a spell I just did. I will finish up with disposing of my remains of the spell & focus on something else (not spell related) for now. I appreciate everyone's input. Sometimes it's nice just to hear other's ideas to put things into perspective.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:41 am

Hi,
Just an update....
He has not called me in four days,then he sent me a text last night that his Mother past away.
He went on vaction with this other woman when his mother was in a hospital ,now his Mother is gone.
I guess I am out of his life too. He did send my daughter an email about his lies...but that he was trying to keep us from getting hurt.He did not take responcablity for anything he did,it is just a very painful mess.
My brothers tell me he is a loser...but it has been 15 yrs together and I love him. This is really tough.
Any suggestions?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 am

I would cut and clear him out of your (emotional) life.
Look here for more details - these are very effective. I've worked them myself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Since you were working with Elvyra, you may want to discuss this with her.

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:50 am

regarding cut and clear
if i have a new bf of 1 yr and loves him but still miss and think and have this soft spot for my ex, can i use cut n clear?
would it affect my emotions to my new bf?

and wat about the walnut bath...
can it different shade the 2 lovers?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:59 am

It's your intent that matters - if you're performing the Cut n Clear &/or black walnut bath for your ex, then it will work to remove your feelings for the ex.

ladylynore

Unread post by ladylynore » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh Girl, I completely understand. I am in a similar situation myself, but yours is particularly heart-wrenching because of all those many years invested and the fact that not only you were involved here but your daughter!! I agree completely with the cut and clear spell or walnut bath. But I know... I know how hard it is to let go because you still love him. But you have to do what is best for you and what is best for your daughter. In fact, why not take it a step further and get a mirror, pins and needles and some blackberry leaves involved. I think you should give him back what he's given you. It's completely justified.

-Ladylynore

badash04

Unread post by badash04 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello! I'm new to this site and trying to soak up as much info as possible. :D

Here's my issue - I have been working with a Mexican rootoworker to reconcile with my ex-bf. She has done several readings that showed him coming back to me. My rootworker/reader started doing work in October to bind us together. She says this will marry us. However, the new gf started doing work on him to make him stay.

Recently, we got together and he expressed that they argue all the time and he's ready to leave her, I can tell that he is torn. It shows in his expressions and his actions. So I know that's def her work - he's acting totally out of character. I also believe that my binding is working - we went from complete no contact to being intimate recently. I have signs often and different members of his family contact me all time.

At this point, what can I do to break them up (since they already have issues - hopefully it shouldn't be hard)? If I do a breakup spell, will it hurt her (the rootworker) work she's doing to bind us? What can I do to protect both he and I and have the gf move on with her life and leave him alone?

I don't want to be impatient, but I'm wondering if there's something I can do to help the work while she's in Mexico and get the new gf on with her life?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 am

You could do a break up conjure on your own, it won't effect her binding to you as it focuses on him and her. In general, however, I don't recommend doing work on your own if you are working with a professional rootworker unless you consult them first. From experience, most people get impatient and they usually muddle things up and its usually a drag to have to sort things out when i'm conjuring for them. That isn't to say you shouldn't do the work, I'm just saying it may be advantageous to be patient and speak to the rootworker first. Since things are moving in the right direction a little patience would be worth it to not mess anything up. Plus, when you consult with your worker you may be able to have her speed things up by throwing in break up work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

badash04

Unread post by badash04 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:38 am

Thanks ConjureMan! My initial thought was to be more patient. I just started to get concerned since I know the girl is doing work as well. Ill wait for the rootworker to come back and express my concerns with her.

In the meantime, I've been to an occult shop and got a cleansing soap to rid me of negativity. I use it everyday. Hopefully that will help rid me of impatience/doubt and possibly help my work as well.

Thanks again!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:38 am

Hi everyone, just an update. I worked with Elvyra and she is a wonderful rootworker. We performed a Cut and Clear and I did not hear from him for almost three months.Then his 'friend' got my cell phone number and started to text me demanding information ect.. I told stop that they both caused enough damage to my family. She didnt, she alled when I was shopping and I left my phone in the car with my 19yr old daughter, OMG! My daughter answered and gave that woman an EARFUL ! I dont think shell call again. Then he made contact.He sent me a text and then called crying that he misses me and the kids but he is still with her.
Personally ,I am done with all this,there is no way to mend this break in trust. I do want to return all that bad energy to the senders but I dont know if thats laying a 'trick' and maybe I should just let it go.Yet THEY are still calling and causing trouble. What do you think? :|

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 am

Mirror box + hot foot if you're really sure you want them out of your life for good for good!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 am

Block the number from your phone NOW, as well as email, etc. If they contact you by snail mail, send it back unopened or burn it. (Unless you think he sent you a check for your trouble! ;) ) Devi's ideas are good too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Alright, since this has happened my daughter stopped eating and lost more than 30lbs. She is now in therapy and on antidepressants . She can not understand how her Poppy could leave her.She is now telling friends that he is dead.
His girlfriend 'Jean',told him to stop seeing Shannon.
What a horrible woman to want to break-up a father and daughter!
I just want them both out of our life. The emotional and monitary damage is too much.Therapy & Mediation is expensive even with insurance!
Thank for all the ideas but would I be laing a trick and if so would I need to do a Hyssop bath afterward?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Yes, if you're going into crossing work, then yes do the hyssop bath afterwards.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:33 am

If you are unsure about crossing work, I would suggest something more along the lines of protection. The Fiery Wall of Protection line is fabulous and St. Michael seems a natural for this situation. I've worked with him to great success and as other workers have attested to--he just doesn't put up with much foolishness.

Have you considered healing and/or cleansing on you daughter? The hyssop and uncrossing baths have great extenal AND internal properties. I've also seen some threads on St. Dymphna--she might be a great addemdum to her therapy. You might also consider a protective charm, mojo bag for her with some strenghtening properties. In my experience, young girls are way more susceptible to negative things.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

I just wanted to post what I was doing, to see of I'm on the right track, and to see if there's anything else I should be doing.

The situation- I am trying to break up a couple, and have the guy come back to me. The guy and I were together, and the girl he is with did everything she could to break us up.

Vinegar jar- I did a vinegar jar, and I added a pic of the couple (I ripped the pic in half and on her side I put her name, dob, and what I wanted to happen in black ink. I did the same with his, but with red ink. I then wrapped each pic around a pepper to cause heated arguments.) I also added poppy seeds, black pepper, lemon juice, powdered mustard, 9 nails, 9 pins, and 9 needles, salt to seal the deal, and of course vinegar. I light a candle on top of the vinegar jar and say a spell every tuesday and saturday. I also shake that sucker up daily..usually in the morning, when I get home from work, and at night.

Honey jar- I did a honey jar for the guy that is part of the vinegar jar. I wrote out our names like a tic tac toe chart, and wrote in a circle around the names what i wanted to happen. I added 2 rose pedals, ginger, and rosemary to the paper and rolled it up and put it in the honey jar. I burn a pink or red candle on it every monday, wednesday, and friday. I didn't have a pic of him at the time, so I put his pic underneath the jar as I'm burning the candles.

The reason I want to make sure I'm on the right track, is to be sure that I'm not doing too much. this is my first time doing both, and so far I've seen some good signs..so I'm hoping I'm doing things right!

thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Well u r souring their relationship and sweetening yours right? You are on the right track...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:40 am

Sounds good to me. You've got some good herbs there. What oils are you using for the honey jar candles? If you have a picture of yourself, take a dab of honey and place it on the picture's lips then put his photo's lips to yours so they are kissing and toss that to the honey jar. You can also add herbs like Balms of Gilead, lovage, cardamon, and catnip to heat up the passionate love aspect of the honey jar. Everything sounds great though and these suggestions are just suggestions, you are doing fine with what you got. Let us know how it goes.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:20 am

I wasn't using any oils for the honey jar because I didn't have any. I just recieved my package from LM yesterday, so I'm going to start dressing the candles with what I bought. So even though I've been working the honey jar for about 2 weeks now, it's ok to reopen it and put the pics in there?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am

If you ever don't have oils, just use olive oil that you pray your intent over. If you have herbs that you are using, you can add them to the olive oil as you pray over them for added effect.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 am

Blessings to all who have responded to my post,

Update: I performed a cut and clear candle and within 24 hours his "friend" sent me a text accusing me of parking in front of her house last Thursday and staring at her. I have never met her. She said he showed her a picture of me and I was giving her a dirty look.I called her and told her that I live three hours away, I have a family and a small child and that I do not have any interest in her nor would I waste my time ,money or energy on her. I restated that I do not wish to ever hear from her again.I then told her to look up my Facebook to see what I do look like.I am an Actor and Director of theater and have many photos on the web. I said this in a lady-like manner and hoped she could let this go and move on in her relationship with him. She said that she dosen't trust him due to all his lies. She also said that he is very depressed and misses his family (me & the Kids)I told her that I can not help her with that and that is her path with him.It is for her to figure out. I restated that I want nothing to do with them and again hope they can move on with out me or my children in the picture..
Over the past four months, I asked this woman not to contact me at least seven times both verbally and written.
I really do not want to go to the authorities. I have blocked her number and she used a different phone to call. I have done a Fiery Wall and two Cut and Clears. I am concerned that this woman has such and ego as to think I would stalk her that she may try to take an action against me or my family.
Any suggestion as to blocking / ending ect..? Thank You.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:29 pm

I would say that you need to call the authorities if you are actually concerned for your safety or of ongoing harassment. You could also change your phone number and your locks.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 am

So update....The police can not do anything if no actual threat has been made.I can file a compliant "just in case" so it is a document history of the situation.
Anything else would require me to travel almost three hours to her county and that is not going to happen.
So far ,everything has been quite and that is good.
I do think about reversing work but I really do not want to waste my time or energy on them.I think they will probably self destruct.
It is always hard to say 'Good-Bye' to someone you've loved. Life is all about 'Hellos' and 'Goodbyes' there is just no getting around that,yet ,if I have learned anything from this event, it is ,even through the worst of the loss,there is something real .My love was real and my release of that Love is real .We all make a choice even if its painful ,somethings need to go. We all all stronger than we think. I Thank Miss Elvyra and all of you for your help and insight through this time.
I wish all Bright Blessings for the New Year!
Coco

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi Coco --

I just want to let you know that a fellow forum reader wishes you and yours well in this situation. Luckily you have your daughter and her love to help you know that you are not alone in this. I am impressed that you have chosen to move on because you want the best for her and yourself. The actions you took show a selfless love which I hope and believe will be rewarded.

The best part is you never know when or where lightening will strike in the romance department. The fun part is envision how and who that could be.

Be and Stay Blessed!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Dear Ablake,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I think I am working on forgiveness. What I mean by "working on" is that there are days that I can forgive him,forgive her and forgive myself.Then there those day, the days when a memory or a song I hear brings me back to the loss and the hurt and for a fleeting moment I want to strike out ,hex ,vex and hot foot! Then I remember why this still hurts,its because I still love him and that is okay.It is okay to love and it in not work out. My heart was open to all of it with him,love ,time vested and the hopes of growing old together.I will never understand why he walked away.I will probably always wonder why this turned out in loss.
Loss is so very powerful. Loss changes perspectives so profoundly that for a time even familiar things, like drinking a cup of tea, seem very different.
So,to forgive and let go is freedom . I guess some days I choose the freedom and some days I choose that comfortable hurt of a lost love.
Mostly, I choose the freedom.

Peace on your Path my Friend.

Your Most Humble Servant,
Coco

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 pm

I just wanted to say that your love of your daughter is so beautiful. Even through your pain you have obviously always put her first and that is an inspiration. I can tell by reading your posts that you are a wonderful mother and your daughter is so lucky to have you. I wish you the best and I know that God will reward you with a man that will truly put you and your family first.

My dearest regards,
Hope

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Coco-
I read your words and I can say I really understand. Losing one half of what made us- who we once were is such a change to ALL that we thought we knew. I too lost a man that I loved. 5 yrs ago December 16th, 2004. My whole world as I knew it changed in such a way that it will NEVER be the same. My husband left our house on a cold thursday morning to go to work. He got maybe 10 miles down the road from our house and God decided that it was time for him to go into his new life. He was only 36 yrs old. I too died that day and for months I could not function in anyway even close to normal. I felt like everything inside of me had been torn out and I was left with a shell. I died too that day. I say that because I may look the same and sound the same but nothing about me today is the same. Not really. I understand how everything becomes different. I could not even go to the store for months without either crying or having an anxiety attack. Just walking down the familiar isles of our little store brought back the cold reality of my loss. But I can tell you that no matter the kind of loss, be it through death as with my husband or through seperation- it will always be a part of you. But it does get easier in time. I guess for me it has become part of the "blueprint" or DNA of who I am. You find that you will be able to start a NEW life, a different way of living and seeing the world. You will be fine, better than fine; because you are a wise and loving woman. That is very apparent from your posts. I wish you lots of love. You deserve it.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 pm

MysticRootworker wrote:Coco-
I read your words and I can say I really understand. Losing one half of what made us- who we once were is such a change to ALL that we thought we knew. I too lost a man that I loved. 5 yrs ago December 16th, 2004. My whole world as I knew it changed in such a way that it will NEVER be the same. My husband left our house on a cold thursday morning to go to work. He got maybe 10 miles down the road from our house and God decided that it was time for him to go into his new life. He was only 36 yrs old. I too died that day and for months I could not function in anyway even close to normal. I felt like everything inside of me had been torn out and I was left with a shell. I died too that day. I say that because I may look the same and sound the same but nothing about me today is the same. Not really. I understand how everything becomes different. I could not even go to the store for months without either crying or having an anxiety attack. Just walking down the familiar isles of our little store brought back the cold reality of my loss. But I can tell you that no matter the kind of loss, be it through death as with my husband or through seperation- it will always be a part of you. But it does get easier in time. I guess for me it has become part of the "blueprint" or DNA of who I am. You find that you will be able to start a NEW life, a different way of living and seeing the world. You will be fine, better than fine; because you are a wise and loving woman. That is very apparent from your posts. I wish you lots of love. You deserve it.
Neva

I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine the pain that you must have felt. I hope that you have found peace and will someday find love again if you haven't yet. I wish you the best.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Thank you Faith-
I am at peace in alot of ways. I am still hopeful for the love to come. I am working on it anyway. With a lil help from conjuring maybe? ;-) It took me a long time to find my husband. And I know it takes time to find someone to love. I do have someone who has my heart for some strange reason. The heart wants what it wants huh? I am so happy and grateful to have found this site. It is a little addictive though! I cannot seem to drag myself away for too long, there is such a wealth of information here for my hungry mind to absorb. And the members are all such helpful and caring people. I am feeling LUCKY to have found Lucky Mojo! :-)

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:50 am

Dear Neva,

I am so sorry for your loss.I am happy that your heart is open to love again.
I know that your love and compassion is a beacon ,
sending the right message,
to the right man,
at the right time
for you.
I would also suggest a reading from Miss Cat ,Miss Elvyra or Daddy Greg . They are all very gifted and insightful and a divination can point you in the right direction.
If you do try a conjure, a Doll-Baby is a very powerful contained spell. I am having some really significant results with poppet work.
I wish you so much love and happiness.
Bright Blessings.
YMHS,
Coco

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:20 am

Just a quick question - did you do reconciliation work before you decided you want him out of your life? And if so, did you ever "undo" that work (sorry if that's not the right term - I'm still kinda new here, but you know what I mean)? It could be that despite your efforts to get past him, your previous work on him is now starting to take hold (especially since you're no longer focusing on it, and just letting it go) which is what's making him think of you so much now. And of course, the other woman would be noticing this and taking it out on you.

Or I could be completely wrong. :lol:
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Dear Kevin,
Thats a great question.I think the smartest thing I did during this whole mess,was to get reading from the Root Workers. Miss Elvyra was there for me going through this hard time. We first did reconciliation work but after his girlfriend kept calling and harassing me we did a Cut and Clear.I have to say the Cut and Clear really sets boundaries and it is very empowering when you feel attacked.
If ANYONE has this kind of heart felt hard times I would always recommend LM root workers BEFORE staring any spell. They will do a divination and put you on the right path.That is important ,since you do not want to waste your energy ,or tax the Love and Patience of God, His Holy Angles ,Hard Working Saints and Loving Spirits who help us in these times! ; )
As far as UnDo-ing ,I think maybe one of the moderators should answer that question . I really dont know.
Thanks for caring Kevin,have a great night.

YMHS,
Coco

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 am

Errrrrrrg ! ( Banging her head against the wall) My DAUGHTER is contacting HIM by Text! Will this NEVER END?

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi Coco:

Yes, in time, your daughter will heal also. Just know that in the near future this WILL end.

Stayed Blessed my dear!
Anita

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Hello all,

So Eugene called me today . He misses the kids. He wants to see them . He offered to help pay for my little boys medical bills.
He offered to take Shannie to NYC to see her specialist Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. He offered to pay for our cell phones.
He kept saying he was sorry. He was crying . The other woman broke up with him.He just kept crying about missing the kids.
I told him I have to think things over. I don't know if I can see him ,it just too painful.
I just cant help wondering if that reconciliation candle did its job after all ! Yet ,I have moved on.
My new friend has been so attentive and caring. Today ,my new friend made me feel so ....loved.
He called as I was crying over Eugene. He told me to meet him for lunch. He just wanted to listen and make me feel better.
I feel very blessed to have my new friend in my life.
Eugene,I don't know,we had fifteen years together but he has not see the kids since October !

Maybe its time for a reading.

Yours,
Coco

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Coco --

I am so sorry for the pain you are in. I most heartily agree that it's time for a reading. Since Eugene has not seen the family for 5 months I believe he will be okay to wait until (and IF) you want to see him.

Stay Strong my dear.

Stay Blessed!

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Dear Anita,

You are always so kind to me. Thank you ,I really needed that support.

Much Love,

Coco

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:54 am

I have a few questions I would like to ask before I go off half cocked buying supplies that I have no business purchasing. I’m a simple person who enjoys simple recipes where I carve names /dob’s on candles while dressing them with necessary powders or oils or anoint photos of object that I need the spell worked on whether far or near to me. Unfortunately I cannot keep ritual supplies or tools in my relatives home. And yes I’m old enough to vote and drink ~LOL~

1) One situation I would like to take care of is having a friendship cooled but amicably separated (must preface this by saying this is for someone else I would like to cast this for and its not lovers or married oriented couple; it’s a plain friendship that needs to dissolved or at least cooled).

I read so many different threads on this question that my head was spinning on whether to use black soap to separate these friends, separation oil dressed on a candle with their names and photos underneath it, do I make up a vinegar jar and throw both their names in there and turn the jar upside down and hope these two cool off their friendship??? Or am I just naming band aid methods for a temporary fix. *I know that break up oriented formulas is NOT the way to go with this situation that much I read off these threads I learned.*

Which of these that I can do simplified on my own without buying so many supplies could I use to see some decent results? Mind you with any spell work time and faith is pretty much 80% of the work the other 20% is how the person prepares their spell in an organized clean manner (learned that very early on).

2) Another situation I’m sure has been ask a great deal of times but before I spend money on supplies I would like a bit of direction as well on this. Please be gentle with my newbieness with my questions I’m a student whose trying to learn from you great teachers.

I care for someone who lives in California, ok I have some serious feelings for him, he’s a writer and I have spoken with this gentleman a few times through email and I received one of his books with his own autograph that read “Love, (then my name was signed in his handwriting) Yeah I think that’s as personal one can get with a personal item ;)

He’s a Cancer and I’m a Libra astrologically we as a couple could be a challenge towards each other but I love me some challenges. And this isn’t some school girl crush I care for him but to get him to reply back to an email or get a letter from him is like pulling teeth. Is there an oil to get him to reply to my emails a bit more faster than say a few months at a time (yes I know he could be very busy but the way he emails me gives me hope). ;)

Now I have to admit I tried the honey spell to sweeten him and his shyness to open up to me and (don’t get me wrong) for a long distance love to bloom between NJ and CA. It's created instances where he was sweet to me, even opened up, but this honey jar felt to much for me to keep up with for a year.

I made a copy of his handwriting that read Love, (my name signed on the paper and his afterwards), cross his name with mine 9 times, along with a photo of him, stuck it in tupelo honey jar with the metal lid, dressed a pink candle and red candle with oil and burned it on the lid every Tuesday and Saturday while reciting St Expedite prayer.

Like I said I’m sure I’ve done something off or wrong or I may have complicated the spell in some way but now I would like to try a new method to get this gentleman to be friends with me & if I can even get him to be more closer and lovey dovey with me then I considered myself a happy camper.

Which or what supplies do I buy to dress a red candle & pink taper candles I already have? Are the oils Follow Me Boy, Come To Me, Love and Kiss Me Now too much on one candle to be dress on sparingly of course? I saw an oil that reads “I Dominate My Man” which I am tempted to buy but I rather start slow ~LOL~

Would oils and candles be enough to draw the gentleman in for me? Do I need additional prayers, powders or tricks to get him to see me as more (which I know he does but again he is just way too shy). And when I purchase these oils do I need to use them during different phases of the moon for them to be more effective or can I just jump right into the spell work itself???

Thank you to any and all who answer my questions.

Kechara

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:07 am

Hello.

On the matter of the friendship you want to cool or break, skip the vinegar jar, unless you want to see them fight and argue.

I would take two candles, figural candles would be nice but two tapers will work, and name one for one person, and one for the other. Crave there names on one side and something like "Separate on good terms" on their backs. Dress the backs with Separation oil and the fronts with Blessing oil to make it a easy parting of ways. Stand the candles back to back, light them and pray, then "walk the candles a bit apart from each other then lay a line of Separation sachet powder mixed with Cut and Clear down between them to help cut ties. Pinch out (Do Not blow them out) and repeat walking them apart for nine days. On the ninth let the candles burn out. dispose of the two piles of wax separately in the proper way.

Good Luck

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 am

HailDiscordia wrote:Hello.

On the matter of the friendship you want to cool or break, skip the vinegar jar, unless you want to see them fight and argue.

I would take two candles, figural candles would be nice but two tapers will work, and name one for one person, and one for the other. Crave there names on one side and something like "Separate on good terms" on their backs. Dress the backs with Separation oil and the fronts with Blessing oil to make it a easy parting of ways. Stand the candles back to back, light them and pray, then "walk the candles a bit apart from each other then lay a line of Separation sachet powder mixed with Cut and Clear down between them to help cut ties. Pinch out (Do Not blow them out) and repeat walking them apart for nine days. On the ninth let the candles burn out. dispose of the two piles of wax separately in the proper way.

Good Luck

3 questions: What color should the candles be? Do I need blessing oil (if all I am doing is separating these friends)? And Can I dispose the wax at one beach far form my house and the other wax dripping at a another beach? (is that what you mean disposing them properly away??)

Thank you.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 am

kechara wrote:What color should the candles be?
Depends on how mean you want to be, you could use white, or black.

kechara wrote:Do I need blessing oil (if all I am doing is separating these friends)?
As I said, the Blessing oil will help them leave happy, if you don't care about that skip it.

kechara wrote:And Can I dispose the wax at one beach far form my house and the other wax dripping at a another beach? (is that what you mean disposing them properly away??)
Go ahead and read this page here

I would dispose of them by burying at two separate crossroads or by throwing them into two different fast running rivers, or bury one and throw the other into a river.

kechara

Unread post by kechara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 am

HailDiscordia I read that link and question is I live in a place where we have nothing but beaches out here... would a beach me sufficent or even close to running water/river type environment (cause I was going to separate the two wax remainders at two different beaches far away from each other, is that ok?)

And crossroads is a bit confusing here for me cause I'm not sure we have any of those in my neighborhood (not trying to be over complicate things here, not my intent just want to learn is all....sorry for the questions :oops:

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”