I have a few questions I would like to ask before I go off half cocked buying supplies that I have no business purchasing. I’m a simple person who enjoys simple recipes where I carve names /dob’s on candles while dressing them with necessary powders or oils or anoint photos of object that I need the spell worked on whether far or near to me. Unfortunately I cannot keep ritual supplies or tools in my relatives home. And yes I’m old enough to vote and drink ~LOL~
1) One situation I would like to take care of is having a friendship cooled but amicably separated (must preface this by saying this is for someone else I would like to cast this for and its not lovers or married oriented couple; it’s a plain friendship that needs to dissolved or at least cooled).
I read so many different threads on this question that my head was spinning on whether to use black soap to separate these friends, separation oil dressed on a candle with their names and photos underneath it, do I make up a vinegar jar and throw both their names in there and turn the jar upside down and hope these two cool off their friendship??? Or am I just naming band aid methods for a temporary fix. *I know that break up oriented formulas is NOT the way to go with this situation that much I read off these threads I learned.*
Which of these that I can do simplified on my own without buying so many supplies could I use to see some decent results? Mind you with any spell work time and faith is pretty much 80% of the work the other 20% is how the person prepares their spell in an organized clean manner (learned that very early on).
2) Another situation I’m sure has been ask a great deal of times but before I spend money on supplies I would like a bit of direction as well on this. Please be gentle with my newbieness with my questions I’m a student whose trying to learn from you great teachers.
I care for someone who lives in California, ok I have some serious feelings for him, he’s a writer and I have spoken with this gentleman a few times through email and I received one of his books with his own autograph that read “Love, (then my name was signed in his handwriting) Yeah I think that’s as personal one can get with a personal item
He’s a Cancer and I’m a Libra astrologically we as a couple could be a challenge towards each other but I love me some challenges. And this isn’t some school girl crush I care for him but to get him to reply back to an email or get a letter from him is like pulling teeth. Is there an oil to get him to reply to my emails a bit more faster than say a few months at a time (yes I know he could be very busy but the way he emails me gives me hope).
Now I have to admit I tried the honey spell to sweeten him and his shyness to open up to me and (don’t get me wrong) for a long distance love to bloom between NJ and CA. It's created instances where he was sweet to me, even opened up, but this honey jar felt to much for me to keep up with for a year.
I made a copy of his handwriting that read Love, (my name signed on the paper and his afterwards), cross his name with mine 9 times, along with a photo of him, stuck it in tupelo honey jar with the metal lid, dressed a pink candle and red candle with oil and burned it on the lid every Tuesday and Saturday while reciting St Expedite prayer.
Like I said I’m sure I’ve done something off or wrong or I may have complicated the spell in some way but now I would like to try a new method to get this gentleman to be friends with me & if I can even get him to be more closer and lovey dovey with me then I considered myself a happy camper.
Which or what supplies do I buy to dress a red candle & pink taper candles I already have? Are the oils Follow Me Boy, Come To Me, Love and Kiss Me Now too much on one candle to be dress on sparingly of course? I saw an oil that reads “I Dominate My Man” which I am tempted to buy but I rather start slow ~LOL~
Would oils and candles be enough to draw the gentleman in for me? Do I need additional prayers, powders or tricks to get him to see me as more (which I know he does but again he is just way too shy). And when I purchase these oils do I need to use them during different phases of the moon for them to be more effective or can I just jump right into the spell work itself???
Thank you to any and all who answer my questions.