Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

mags76

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by mags76 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello Miss Aida,
I have a problem! Things seemed to be going well with me and my new guy up until about 3-4 wks ago! I have not done the spell kits yet because I was waiting for the rt time. I planned on doing the Follow Me Boy spell during the next new moon! I also have the mojo nation sack that I have not started as well. The nation sack says that I need a dime for each of our birth years. I have not been able to find dimes with either of our birth years. Then it says to start on the day of my cycle. I have had my cycle this month already but I have saved and frozen some of my menstrual blood. Could I use the blood that I have frozen or do I need to wait until next month? I have been feeding him my menstrual blood since January and I thought it was working, I even put some in his food on Sunday. I feel as if he is giving me the cold shoulder and my heart is hurting because this is a man that I am in love with and eventually want to marry. He comes up with all kinds of excuses and when I do see him, he is very cold. I actually believe that there is another woman but I'm not sure. I previously used a fixed breakup candle for him and the girl that he was with before. So far, I have the nation sack that I need to work on, the Follow Me Boy spell kit that also has a nation sack included (this nation sack says that it will take 21 days!) and a Stay with me spell kit! Do you all sell dimes, I need a dime for each of our birth years, 1976 and 1977! Please help, I feel like everything is falling apart!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:41 pm

I have a quick question, if I rubbed some Follow Me Boy oil on the door handle of a car, would that help

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 am

Please help, I am very desperate! I feel like my entire relationship is falling apart! Early this morning, maybe around 12 AM, I went to my guy's house to see what the problem is and why he had been ignoring me! Well that only made him more upset and he didn't want to talk to me, look at me, didn't want me touching him and basically told me that he was ready for me to go! He has NEVER been this way with me! What the hell is going on! I'm not sure what happened for him to start treating me this way. I am so upset. Now he is totally furious! We have a son together and I want us to be a family! I feel like pulling my hair out! I have been working on this guy for over a yr now and I can't lose him! Last night I ordered these fixed candles:Come To Me, Domination, Love Me, Marriage Blessings! I really feel that I should start a honey jar as well! I have the Follow Me Boy spell kit and stay with me boy spell kit but I cant use them until the next new moon or can I use it if I have some frozen menstrual blood, also I need dimes with our birth yrs and I'm having a hard time finding them. Is there anything else that you recommend that can work quickly!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, Mags,
I suggest that you get a reading and see what's going on. HIs behavior sure sounds weird.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoooopsychics.com
You have all the right products. And if it's an emergency, sometime folks disregard the moon phases.
Here is an entire page of spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
There might be something there that appeals to you.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:47 am

Thanks Mrs Aida,
I had planned on getting a reading! I just have to schedule and appt. And yes his behavior is totally weird. Like I said, we few fine until March 1st until my husband (that I have been separated from since 2011) called the police and told them that he didn't want my new guy at the house! Since then, it has been going downhill. I am so heartbroken and was trying to find a quick solution. I am waiting on my dimes to arrive, I ordered them, lol, so they should be here in a few more days. Would the spell mess up if I didn't wait for the new moon? If not, I will start as soon as I get my dimes which should be on the 25th but I don't want to wait 21 days for this to work! I am also getting ready to or a reconciliation fixed candle, a return to me fixed candle, a separation candle to be set the alter, and a reconciliation candle to be set at the alter! I also read that I could have the candles on going, to light another candle when the first one goes out and transfer petition paper to the next candle. I would like to try that as well!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:21 pm

I would get a reading first before deciding what to buy..you dont wanna end up getting stuff that arent benefiocial to what you want. rootworker would be the best way first

g00db0y

Unread post by g00db0y » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi, I have a situation between me and my best friend. We love each other and she admitted to me that she loves me too. But she said she is not romantically attracted to me. Then recently I found out she hooked up with a guy and I met him too. They are both going away to drug rehab separately for 12 months, but I really love my best friend and she's the best thing to ever happen to me and I feel deep inside me we are soul mates but there are some bumps on the way. She confessed to me that she need me in her life, that i make her happy and she loves me. She also said I changed her life in a positive way. I want to know what I can do to break them up and have my best friends have fond feelings for me romantically when she comes back. I have 12 months to work on this.
Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, g00db0y,
First, I would use the break up spell kit to break them up: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Then, when that spell is completed, you would use the Come to Me spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Then, you perform maintenance love magic from any of these spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best on this!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:31 am

Hello all,

I'm trying to cast my first vinegar jar spell on a couple that needs to break up. I did a bunch of research but I think I got a little ahead of myself and I'm not sure how to organize things! I think it's sort of a case of me trying to average out too many spells at once, and now I'm not sure how best to proceed for effective, permanent, and rapid results. I'd love your help!

Here's what I did so far, as well as how I plan on scheduling my time:

1. Ordered Separation oil from LM and already have Break-Up oil from another company. (I plan on casting the spell this Saturday or the next, when the Separation oil arrives, since it seems like the strongest day for this manner of work.)

2. Printed out a photo of the two of them together hugging on a trip, wrote his name on the back of his image and her name on the back of hers, tore it in two, and burned each of them to ash using the lit flame of a black candle that's active for a different breakup spell (URL from competitors' spell site deleted. This was a simple spell involving meditation, a black candle, and symbols on paper -- no herbs, powders, oils, or use of scripture) to burn. I ground the ashes - separately - with black salt for him, and black salt, cayenne, and garlic powder for her. I'm keeping them in two separate jars for now, on different shelves.

3. Tomorrow I'm going to reinforce an existing sugar jar I have for the man; it contains sugar, two sprigs of rosemary, two lavender buds, nine rose petals, a picture of the two of us, a scrap of a t-shirt of his, and the petition paper. I think I might amend it - either transfer the the contents to a larger jar so I can add more pictures of the two of us and more petitions, or so I can replace the petition and photo with better ones.

Here are my questions:

1. I plan on making either a single vinegar jar with herbs, pins, nails, the petition and a torn photo of the two of the (like in this forum post: i-am-trying-to-break-up-a-couple-t3926s60.html) or three jars, one for each of them + one with their torn photo in it. Which do you think is more effective? I feel like a single jar will be easier to keep track of, but if I only do one jar what do I do with the respective sets of ashes? I feel like combining them in one jar would be counterproductive and possibly bring them closer?

2. If the ashes aren't of any use for the vinegar jar spell, what is the best way to dispose of them?

3. I plan on running love spells to sweeten things between me and him (e.g. sugar jar, candle spells, wish petitions, etc.) in tandem with the vinegar jar and other breakup spells. Since tomorrow is a Friday during a waning moon I think the idea is to ask for things to send away, but that will help my relationship with him? As such I plan on casting a few different love and wish spells with petitions worded to talk about removing and sending away his reservations and obstacles to our relationship, so that the room he makes for me in his life will grow; once the moon is waxing I'll start casting similar or the same spells with petitions worded more directly - but I'm not sure how to mirror the banishing/breakup spells I'm doing in tandem accordingly with the waxing moon, what are your suggestions?

Additionally, if any of you have experience with positive, effective results in regard to this sort of spell work (e.g. the break up work, love spells, sugar jars, or vinegar jars) and are willing to take the time to point me towards specific spells, I'd really appreciate it! I'm sort of overwhelmed by the wealth of information at my disposal - definitely the best sort of problem to have, but a bit of clarity and honing in on the right path would be great.

Thank you so much for your help and expertise!
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove URL of competing website

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:35 am

ravenmaven wrote:1. Ordered Separation oil from LM and already have Break-Up oil from another company. (I plan on casting the spell this Saturday or the next, when the Separation oil arrives, since it seems like the strongest day for this manner of work.)
Separation products are politer than Break Up. Think in terms of an amicable breakup or a "civilized" divorce, so the relationship ends without drama.

Break Up has hot stuff in it, so generates more drama.
2. Printed out a photo of the two of them together hugging on a trip, wrote his name on the back of his image and her name on the back of hers, tore it in two, and burned each of them to ash using the lit flame of a black candle that's active for a different breakup spell. [...] I ground the ashes - separately - with black salt for him, and black salt, cayenne, and garlic powder for her. I'm keeping them in two separate jars for now, on different shelves.
I don't know of any positive or protective uses for black salt. Kosher or blessed salt would have been better for your man's photo-ashes, I'm sorry to say. More below.

However, the physical separation of these jars reminds me: you can "check in" with those jars and pray Psalm 2 over those jars each day.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_2
3. Tomorrow I'm going to reinforce an existing sugar jar I have for the man; ... I think I might amend it - either transfer the the contents to a larger jar so I can add more pictures of the two of us and more petitions, or so I can replace the petition and photo with better ones.
You can also pray Psalm 45 or 46 or both, and/or selections from the Song of Solomon.
Here are my questions:

1. I plan on making either a single vinegar jar ... (like in this forum post: i-am-trying-to-break-up-a-couple-t3926s60.html) or three jars, one for each of them + one with their torn photo in it. Which do you think is more effective? I feel like a single jar will be easier to keep track of, but if I only do one jar what do I do with the respective sets of ashes? I feel like combining them in one jar would be counterproductive and possibly bring them closer?
You put a single person in a vinegar jar to sour his life. If you want each of them to be miserable when separate, yes, three jars by all means. But if all you want to do is sour the relationship and bring him home, one jar is enough.

Traditional reconciliation work with honey and vinegar jars is done on the carrot-and-stick principle -- reward good behavior and punish the bad.
2. If the ashes aren't of any use for the vinegar jar spell, what is the best way to dispose of them?
Mix your man's photo-ashes with kosher salt, telling the salt to undo any work of destruction or cursing which you have unintentionally inflicted on your man (with the black salt). Take those ashes to a crossroads near your home and pray again.

Burn another photo of him, first using it as a petition paper for love and sweetness, and mix the ashes with cinnamon and sugar. Place them in a cored-out apple -- in your backyard, since you want him to come home.

Take the other woman's photo-ashes to a crossroads far from your home and pray that she leave your man's life altogether, cursing her out as you feel the need. The disposal would thus be another spell in itself.
3. ... I'm not sure how to mirror the banishing/breakup spells I'm doing in tandem accordingly with the waxing moon, what are your suggestions?
Pray for MORE fights, MORE misunderstanding, MORE ill-feeling between them.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Wow, thank you so much! That was immensely helpful.

I made the vinegar jar earlier today and plan on continuing to burn a candle through past midnight. I didn't have whole hot peppers so I couldn't wrap the papers around them - instead I made packets with them around red pepper flakes and then wrapped up each piece of the torn photo in foil (like for a freezer spell). That way they're separate - or do I need to let the vinegar mixture permeate the photos? I printed them on paper so they'd dissolve really quickly, and I'm not sure if they're supposed to.

So sadly I didn't get a chance to read all of your excellent advice and tried to improvise again to a small degree. I utilized half of the woman's photo's ashes to reinforce a lemon freezer spell (to sour her and freeze him out), and flushed the other half down running water to carry her influence away. I plan on doing a proper crossroads spell with her photo again next Saturday (though I'm not sure how to phrase it with the waxing phase). I hope that's all right! I'm going to neutralize the man's photo's ashes on Monday, to wait out the void moon tomorrow.

I'm reinforcing both the honey jar and the vinegar jar with wish spells, candle spells (burning a red candle with my intention on the former and a black candle with the couples' names separated by the words "break up" repeated three times on the latter), and other spells I might find. I burned another photo of the man with a petition for sweetness and love, like you advised, and buried it in the evening in my yard.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:41 am

ravenmaven wrote:Wow, thank you so much! That was immensely helpful.
I made the vinegar jar ... I didn't have whole hot peppers so I couldn't wrap the papers around them - instead I made packets with them around red pepper flakes
That should work fine.
and then wrapped up each piece of the torn photo in foil (like for a freezer spell). That way they're separate - or do I need to let the vinegar mixture permeate the photos?
Unless you used lots and lots of sturdy tape, I doubt they're waterproof, so no worries.
I printed them on paper so they'd dissolve really quickly, and I'm not sure if they're supposed to.
I'm not aware of any consensus on this part.
I ... tried to improvise again to a small degree. I utilized half of the woman's photo's ashes to reinforce a lemon freezer spell (to sour her and freeze him out),
Be cautious with freezer spells; do not include anyone you want to be close to and whom you want to remain in your life.
and flushed the other half down running water to carry her influence away. I plan on doing a proper crossroads spell with her photo again next Saturday

Well, you've already disposed of her twice. I think you're done with her; but, unless she has no connection to your life whatsoever, keep an ear open for news of her. If you hear of a breakup, a sudden transfer to a distant place, etc., you're done :)
I'm reinforcing both the honey jar and the vinegar jar with wish spells, candle spells (burning a red candle with my intention on the former and a black candle with the couples' names separated by the words "break up" repeated three times on the latter),
I like your preparation of that black candle :)
and other spells I might find.
I do think there is such a thing as overkill. More spells do not necessarily make stronger work, but you could wear yourself out doing more work than is needed.

Switch up with some healing spells for yourself. Milk-and-honey baths with rose petals and Tranquility bath crystals in them -- that kind of thing.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 am

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad to hear I'm more or less on the right track, despite being a novice at this. I'll definitely work on some healing spells for myself and other people I care about this week, in addition to the honey jar and vinegar jars.

One last question: when you say to exercise caution with the freezer spell, so as not to freeze out the man or anyone other than her, if I wrote petitions saying, to paraphrase, "May [woman's name] sour and freeze towards [man's name] and hold him in contempt, and so alienate him so he turns to me once more," and other phrasing along those lines, will having his name on the petition prove detrimental? If so, how best to dispose of the current packet (lemons with ash and salt)?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
She means not to use the name of the person you want in your freezer spell (and certainly not your name nor any inclination of you)
Disposal can be found here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 pm

Oh whoops, I didn't see that the topics got merged and I posted another question in regard to the freezer spell. Thank you for the update! I'll dispose of the current freezer spells tomorrow and start over (it works out nicely, as I understand it, since Tuesday is under the province of Ares, right?) - thank you again for all your help, I really appreciate the time you're taking! Should I delete the new question re. wording in freezer spells?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 pm

No. I'll find it and fix it
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Just wanted to write in with an update to say that the vinegar jar has been made as of last week! I burn a black candle on it every Tuesday and Saturday, and plan on working candle spells every Saturday to reinforce it. Three days after I made it I think I got a small nod that things might be moving (albeit probably quite slowly) as he passed on a greeting from her thanking me for something trivial - I very rarely hear from her at all, directly or indirectly, so it seemed like it good be a good sign.

I'm also working the honey jar - I burned a pink and red candle on it today with my intention/wish carved into it, worked a bunch of candle spells alongside it, and made some wish petitions. It seems to be working pretty well - I've noticed that last week, because he was stressed, he was somewhat short with me and we had multiple tense conversation. This week his workload and stress levels are arguably even higher - a big deadline this weekend, and a rough time at work - but he's been even sweeter and gentler with me than he usually is, our Skype sessions have been warm and intimate and very connected, and yesterday he said that he it bothered him that he couldn't comfort me in person when I was visibly upset by something - something he admitted he doesn't feel often, but he felt that day. The candle was literally burning (offscreen) so I felt like that was a pretty good sign, too! If I keep getting signs like that and they build more I'm going to start asking him how he feels about things he previously committed to but then rescinded because of the other woman manipulating him. I'm not sure how long these sorts of spells are supposed to take, though?

Tomorrow I'm planning on reinforcing the vinegar jar and next Friday I'm going to reinforce the honey jar and love spells, and so on. I'm probably going to order some Come to Me and Fire of Love sachet powder to write dressed letters. Should I keep writing wish petitions? And how specifically worded should those petitions be? (E.g. "I wish for him to arrange a visit soon" vs. "I wish for him to arrange a visit before the end of August", or "I wish for misunderstanding and incompatibility to build between him and the other woman" vs. "I wish for him to have a big fight with the other woman during this event they are going to together in two weeks", etc.)

Thank you, so much! The time you guys put in to your products and this forum is really appreciated.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:26 am

Oh, also, to add to that they're going on lots of vacations and couple-y trips together this month (4/17-4/22 and 4/24-4/27 especially) so I'd like to increase misunderstanding, frustration, discord, impatience, and emotional fissures and distance between them so the trips themselves become reminders of bad times rather than bonding memories. Do you have any advice? What should I do to strengthen the breakup/discord work during those periods? Ideally I'd like them to be fighting and unpleasant with each other for those two periods especially.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:06 am

Hi ravenmaven,

You can step up how much you work the vinegar jar during their vacation: shake it and burn candles on it dressed with Inflammatory Confusion and Break-Up oils daily, or up to 3x daily.

Another excellent spell to work in tandem with the vinegar jar during the vacation period is one that ConjureMan Ali posted back in 2009:
A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.
The thread that's from also has ideas on spells you can use specifically to get them to fight: to-cause-discord,-fights,-enmity--t3787 ... 832#p19895
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:53 am

Hi I have been lurking on the site for a long while. I am hoping to put an order in soon but need to be careful in what I order as Australia has exceedingly strict regulations. It will be I suspect just the wonderful book I keep reading about the, Hoodoo Herb and Root magic. Unfortunately being a single mum of 5 means funds are tight as well, so i need the order to be worth the postage.

My love moved out in January but his son lives with me for now. His son doesn't want to leave here actually. He moved straight to another woman. Not unusual. thing is he didn't leave me due to his lack of love for me, he left due to my previous ex being very difficult. I have managed to sort out that ex as I wanted to clear a path for us first before trying anything. I have a honey jar (thanks to here) and things between My Love and I have been very amicable. he tells me he misses me and loves me. He is very affectionate toward me in front of his son and he has started to come back round to the house and come in. For a while he didn't.
He tells me we "fit" which I agree with, we do.

Now the issue is that the woman he is with is relying heavily on him now. She is tying herself to him quite vigorously using her wiles. I know how the game works and don't play it very well. If he asks me a direct question in regards to his girlfriend (GF) I answer it honestly but also gently so he has no reason to champion her or protect her at all.
I have now completed several different spells to attack from different directions to break them up. And they all came from this site. With the honey jar I started to work it a little more and added candle magic to it, using herbs gleaned from here. I also did candle magic with 3 candles black for GF and pink for me and my love. Anointing them with various oil mixes.

It isn't that I want any more advice from here, there is so much information here and I have read and reread and explored and learned more than I thought possible. It is more that I want to say thank you and that I am also seeing successes. A vinegar jar was prepared today and faeces on brown paper with her name and a few others to come over time.

I suppose I know these things are all working as I get bits of information during discussion. I finished the 3 candle spell and disposed of the candle remains and buried ours, aside one small piece which came from his candle and had melted into a shape of a woman nearest 'my' candle, Thursday evening and disposed of the items Friday. Today he tells me he and his GF had a huge fight last (Friday) night. She was furious about our continued friendship and he endured a diatribe from her. She said some unpleasant things about me and he became absolutely infuriated and wouldn't hear of it. He told me she became most upset that he protected me. He also told me that 'jealousy is an ugly thing'
Because I know a few things about her bother him, I am going to concentrate on those flaws especially in my petitions.

So for those who are unsure out there, the spells do work. You need to have faith in yourself and your intent. Things will happen. i was lucky enough to hear about it but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes you just have to know that it is happening.
Now they are still together and she is making plans but I was at the cinema with him today and he reached over and held my hand. It takes time. Different things need to be tried, but don't obsess over it either.
Learn and learn some more. And try things.I have been lucky insofar that positive signs have been happening. But for a long while there was not a huge amount as I had to clear other things first, look at the big picture and see what needed to be dealt with first.

I hope to get to know you all a little better over time. You seem so lovely and helpful. Thank you for such a wonderful resource.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Aura,

Thank you so much for the advice! I tried ConjureMan's pepper-filled paper cigarette thing today and I'll do it daily until I see results. What a neat trick, indeed! I plan on putting the ashes down the gutter at the biggest intersection crossroads within walking distance of my apartment.

I'll try working the vinegar jar more, too, leading up to the trips. Ideally I'd like them to just outright cancel the first vacation, but I know it's pretty short notice for such a specific outcome. And I want there to be general dissatisfaction and discord between them - I bought LM's Separation oil, too, because I don't harbor ill will towards the other woman, I just think she's a really bad partner for our shared partner and he's too committed to see all the ways she restricts him and makes him unhappy in the long-term. (He and I are actually a lot more compatible minus the 2,000 mile distance, but that's going to change soon after I move for my career!) The plan is to grow discord with the waxing moon periods, lessen interest and commitment with the waning moon periods, and then work relatively amicable separation work after things get bad.

I'm also ordering some stuff to work a picture box so he thinks of me all the time, even during his vacations or one-on-one time with her. He and I had a tense conversation about scheduling time and negotiating stuff around that today, so I'd like to smooth over and sweeten his feelings towards me and that conversation, as well as in a general sense. Is it okay to burn candles on honey jars (and vinegar jars) once a day, or is that overkill?

Shantilly Lace, can I ask you what the three candle spell you refer to is? It sounds interesting!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello, Shantilly Lace,
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
Please take the time to go to the introduction thread and introduce yourself.
I'm sure that people would love to say: "Hi".
Wishing you the best
Take care
Shantilly Lace wrote:Hi I have been lurking on the site for a long while. I am hoping to put an order in soon but need to be careful in what I order as Australia has exceedingly strict regulations. It will be I suspect just the wonderful book I keep reading about the, Hoodoo Herb and Root magic. Unfortunately being a single mum of 5 means funds are tight as well, so i need the order to be worth the postage.

My love moved out in January but his son lives with me for now. His son doesn't want to leave here actually. He moved straight to another woman. Not unusual. thing is he didn't leave me due to his lack of love for me, he left due to my previous ex being very difficult. I have managed to sort out that ex as I wanted to clear a path for us first before trying anything. I have a honey jar (thanks to here) and things between My Love and I have been very amicable. he tells me he misses me and loves me. He is very affectionate toward me in front of his son and he has started to come back round to the house and come in. For a while he didn't.
He tells me we "fit" which I agree with, we do.

Now the issue is that the woman he is with is relying heavily on him now. She is tying herself to him quite vigorously using her wiles. I know how the game works and don't play it very well. If he asks me a direct question in regards to his girlfriend (GF) I answer it honestly but also gently so he has no reason to champion her or protect her at all.
I have now completed several different spells to attack from different directions to break them up. And they all came from this site. With the honey jar I started to work it a little more and added candle magic to it, using herbs gleaned from here. I also did candle magic with 3 candles black for GF and pink for me and my love. Anointing them with various oil mixes.

It isn't that I want any more advice from here, there is so much information here and I have read and reread and explored and learned more than I thought possible. It is more that I want to say thank you and that I am also seeing successes. A vinegar jar was prepared today and faeces on brown paper with her name and a few others to come over time.

I suppose I know these things are all working as I get bits of information during discussion. I finished the 3 candle spell and disposed of the candle remains and buried ours, aside one small piece which came from his candle and had melted into a shape of a woman nearest 'my' candle, Thursday evening and disposed of the items Friday. Today he tells me he and his GF had a huge fight last (Friday) night. She was furious about our continued friendship and he endured a diatribe from her. She said some unpleasant things about me and he became absolutely infuriated and wouldn't hear of it. He told me she became most upset that he protected me. He also told me that 'jealousy is an ugly thing'
Because I know a few things about her bother him, I am going to concentrate on those flaws especially in my petitions.

So for those who are unsure out there, the spells do work. You need to have faith in yourself and your intent. Things will happen. i was lucky enough to hear about it but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes you just have to know that it is happening.
Now they are still together and she is making plans but I was at the cinema with him today and he reached over and held my hand. It takes time. Different things need to be tried, but don't obsess over it either.
Learn and learn some more. And try things.I have been lucky insofar that positive signs have been happening. But for a long while there was not a huge amount as I had to clear other things first, look at the big picture and see what needed to be dealt with first.

I hope to get to know you all a little better over time. You seem so lovely and helpful. Thank you for such a wonderful resource.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:07 am

Ravemaven,
Hi how are you on the forum the spell has been referred to as the 3 candle moving spell.
A little information on it is here http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... dle_Spells. there is a picture on the side that will show.
I didn't have the figure candles, I used pink candles for myself and my love and black for his GF. I anointed them with various herbs and oils, inscribed our names on the candles, toward me for our names and away from me on hers and over 3 days moved her candle away from my candles.

I am an emotional person and can have trouble keeping calm. Not that I scream or shout but tears come easily for happiness and sadness. So I try to add those emotions to my spells. i can smile and laugh but I also tear up around him. WhenI speak to him it is always honest and open and I do not shy away from the hard stuff. Today I know he is moving his things into her house. He was "living" in a granny flat down the back I knew when he started sleeping with her and he tried to hide it from me, he admitted to rarely sleeping with her. But one day I sat him down and told him not to lie to me, I knew he was sleeping with her. So he admitted it but still wasn't in the house most of the time. And so now he is moving his stuff into her house, he is moving his son this week to be there as well.
I think it's a mistake. The whole time he was moving his stuff there was a huge thunderstorm, heavy downpours of rain. He had told his son he has to help. His son fractured his ankle on Friday, so no help there. He has damaged and broken things since he moved there. he sees them as signs as well but still continues as he is rather sceptical, so if it doesn't fit 'logic' he can ignore it even if it's screaming otherwise.

I saw him this afternoon (Sunday afternoon ahead of you guys time wise lol) and he was tearful, telling me I'm his soul mate. Now here is the thing, as much as I hate it I think this has to go ahead. I think he has to move in and see that the life he thinks will happen, won't. Otherwise he will always wonder, be unsure and I won't have that. I will work my spells to ensure it. he knows I love him, but today also faced the reality that once he is in that house with his son, he won't have the convenient excuse to see me when he wants. he won't be able to get his fix. I have to try and make sure that I keep communication open but he misses me. That I'm not there easy to have.

So I will continue my vinegar jar. It has hair of cat and dog in it. These two animals absolutely hate each other with a passion and although not black I used their fur because of the intense hatred they have for each other. I used cayenne pepper, black pepper, chilli (for heated arguments), onion (for tears), his hair, their names on parchment torn part with my petitions on the back, folded toward me for him and away from me for her. Pins, nails, broken light bulb glass. I shook it calling my curse down and then burned a black candle on the top. It burned clean and bright with little residue left. I have wrapped it in plastic several layers as I know these can explode and in a dark tea towel.

i will continue my honey honey jar. It remains under my bed. I bring it out and burn a pink or blue candle on it.

I have done the three candle spell.

I also tied our hair together and bound it with red cotton to form a circle.

And I am writing her name on brown paper and wiping my butt with it.
Which I think has led to another problem cropping up for her. She is wanting to move with My Love (the plan was originally with me) and she has taken a redundancy to get money to do so. She has a daughter and she was just going to sneak away with her. Leave her with relatives and then take her away. Now in Australia this is highly illegal. Believe me over here custody issues are very difficult. You just can't move without the consent of the other parent too far away from them. Well she told her family what she wanted to do and they balked. refusing to do so unless the proper papers were in order. So now there is a problem there. She has to go through the system and if her daughters' father decides to appeal then it will slow things down if not stop them all together. Plans are going down the toilet.

As I said I like to attack things from different angles. A sigil may come soon although I do like the idea of a poppet as well.

Now taking into consideration that I can't order herbs from here, I was wondering whether the sachets would make it through customs like the hot foot powder and other related sachets? Or whether I should just stick with the oils?
I would like issues to come up with her finances and custody. I would like to stop her from moving. He can go, not her.
I am in two minds about one thing. i would really like to see her start drinking again, in saying that there is an innocent child involved who is benefitting from her mother being sober so I don't think it's fair. I would really like her to check his phone. Or his facebook messages. I would like her to not stick her head in the sand.
I want her to get really jealous and furious and demand he stop seeing me (as a friend) and give him an ultimatum. I want that to grow and be the ugly thing. It wouldn't take much I just don't know how. He wants me to text and chat with him and so wondering whether I should. It would drive her crazy.

I have had readings done previously and am thinking I should get another done through this site.

Anyhow that is where I am up to. Nothing exciting and there is a lot of nothing all the time.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Ooh, one small new development! While I was unpacking a bag I found an affectionate note the other woman wrote to the man we share, which I used to write out a grocery list on while I visited him over the winter. Is there a way to incorporate it into the break up work, vinegar jar, or other spells I'm working to break them up? How would you suggest I do so? What oils should I dress it with to reinforce their separation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
That's wonderful!
Yes, you can incorporate that. Just PLEASE make sure that none of your handwriting (your grocery list items that you wrote out) is on that paper.
Use whatever oil that causes break-up. I think you already have them, don't you?
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 pm

I do! I bought LM Break Up, Bend Over, and Separation oil. I think all those would be relevant? Maybe I'll skip the Separation oil, since it's more "polite", for stage two once their breakup manifests, to help with it being amicable.

My handwriting isn't on it, yay! I trimmed it so it's just hers. The unfortunate thing is that it's quite small - the size of a standard Post-It. I'm thinking of cutting it up into nine pieces (3x3) and putting one in the existing vinegar jar, one in a freezer spell, and reserving the rest for future work while I look through the LM archives for spells that will help me with my work towards their breakup. I also found a hair tie of hers that he gave to me when mine snapped, but it's made of silicone-based rubber so not suitable for burning - but I'm going to cut that one up for spellwork, too!

I'm looking forward to posting with updates (as long as that's ok with the mods)! I think the modified vinegar jar (with the black candle I dressed burning on it for several hours yesterday) with the reinforcement of the discord pepper packets that I burned on and off yesterday and today (I actually had to make a second set - the first burned to ash, which I crumbled up and added to the vinegar jar) might have worked a little already, even though it's only been a week! I text with the man, and today he seemed very strained. I was worried and said so, and asked him if he wanted to talk, and he told me it wasn't something he wanted to talk about or thought I could help with - something he almost never says unless it pertains to his other relationship. I'm going to ask after it once he's rested up a little more (and keep burning and making pepper packets, so they keep fighting). Ideally I'd like them to cancel the two vacations they have lined up later this month; but, if it's too short notice, I'd be happy with the trips just bringing up all of their inherent incompatabilities and him thinking about how I'm a better fit for him and he'd rather be with me instead. I'm making a picture box tomorrow so he thinks of me and will shake it daily and burn a candle on it, along with the honey jar, every Mon, Wed, and Fridays. Once I get a paycheck in a few weeks I'm going to buy some more supplies.

I'm saving up to hire a reader in a couple weeks, but in the mean time I'm going to keep working my simultaneous breakup and love spells! Thank you so much! If they did indeed fight yesterday and today I will heartily endorse ConjureMan's pepper packet spell!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:13 am

Feel free to post your results ravenmaven: they can help others who want to know how to proceed in similar situations as well as help you re-align the work as necessary throughout the process. Your posts also show the relevance and modus operandi in working from several directions at once which is the foundation necessary in a lot of break-up/reconciliation work combos.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Will do! In fact I have something of an update today. The man and other woman definitely had an in restful weekend. He told me on the phone that "it wasn't the end of the world but they vented a lot of feelings at and about each other." That's definitely something! I'm worried that maybe it was more touchy-felt stuff and not bitter, angry fighting, so I'm really going to pour my energy into creating a schism tomorrow. But I feel like the energy I'm building around the vinegar jar and pepper packets is really working!

Today is honey jar work, love wish petition, tricked truffle and picture box making day, though, so I'm trying to ground myself in thoughts and energies of warmth, emotional healing, and connection before I sit down to do the work in a couple hours.

Thank you so much for all your advice and welcoming encouragement!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Yesterday, I didn't do much casting. I was feeling down and tired and unwell so I gave myself a day off. My concentration wouldn't have been there and my intent off. In saying that I did do the faeces onto a name paper with my petition and flushed down the toilet. I could summon that up. I suppose I was wanting a sign or something. This morning I was snuggled in my bed having an odd dream of moving old furniture out of I believe it was my childhood home (almost but not quite as is the way with dreams) and watching My Love and another unknown man move the pieces out to the verandah. There was one particular piece and the man couldn't move it, so I picked it up with My Love and carried it, it wasn't heavy to me but the man was surprised and said I must be strong. We moved passed some beautiful furniture all old antique pieces, beautifully polished, but the piece I was carrying I don't know what it was. It was long and low and dull and we were taking it outside.
The dream then changed to me being a large spider and a bird with a long beak and teeth was going to eat me. I was looking down and deciding what to do. And so I dropped and the bird snapped closed on me but I was able to push the beak open.
At that point my phone rang, waking me and it was My Love wanting to hear my voice.
We spoke for about 1/2 an hour before he had to go. He tells me he and his GF are moving to another state (which I knew) and what area he is looking at. He wants me to move to the same state to a nearby place and his GF need never know. I am in two minds about this. As I don't want to be the one on the side. I don't want that game. But we had been planning to move there so he may be trying to sort it out ahead of time. Ugh.
He knows this relationship won't last. He is extremely pessimistic about it. He tells me she doesn't fit, doesn't share his humour, doesn't, doesn't, doesn't. And I am looking at my vinegar jar and the spells I have done and I need to get something harsher or very different. I am looking at the cigarette spell that Conjureman used to build acrimony between them.

I suppose I am a little impatient lol.
When i look at everything it all looks good. He hasn't moved his son yet which he had planned to do by now. He almost broke up with her just over a week ago and then moved in with her, which feels like an almost desperate act on both behalves. He was living on her property so it wasn't a big move.

He craves to see me. He wants to hear my voice. When he does see me, he has to touch me. It's compulsive (even before the spell casting) We haven't had penetrative sex for a few weeks but last week we fooled around. Could't seem to be able to help ourselves. I am hoping that even though now he is living with her I may get one more chance to collect his semen. I have his hair but I would love to have semen. he has always called me his addiction and he says I'm his soul mate. And I believe him. his son says we will get back together. He knows it in his heart as he says he has never seen his dad love someone as much as his dad loves me. He can't understand why his dad is with who he is. Part of me does. My Love is with someone who won't evoke the feelings I do, he doesn't want to destroy the feelings we have for each other.
So it's all positive, but My love is fearful of returning in case the old outside problems raise their heads again. I have taken care of them but still he is afraid.
I am not sure how to overcome this.
The love for me is strong.
The lust for me is strong.
We communicate daily, either on internet, physically, text or phone.
It is the fear. And we all know how debilitating that can be. I have burned a candle anointed with herbs and oils to help with courage does anyone else have any more ideas?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Waiting on my reading with Conjureman Ali. I am feeling to close to the situation and want to get clarification and any guidance that may be offered.
I saw My Love last night and this morning.
Things are happening but not happening. I know that doesn't make any sense but it does. I do not want the GF to be able to move away. I have been petitioning this in my spells. There have been two things that have arisen that will slow her if not stop her totally.
He isn't ready to leave her yet. he seems resigned to stay with her even though he isn't happy and he longs to be with me, but that fear that holds him is strong.
Which is why I went for the reading. i want to know if I should try or whether I should stop. I don't want to be played against another woman either.
he has to touch me every time he sees me, and there is a panic about him when he realises that soon I won't be around and he won't be able to get his *Shantilly fix. He gets extremely upset with the idea of not being part of my life.
But whether I am reading this the right way I don't know.
I am keeping the honey jar going and the vinegar jar and when I get my supplies I will look at those as well and see what I will do then.
It is hard being in contact so much in so many ways as you can see the wavering and wonder what it will take to do the final step and even harder to wait and see WHEN. And you can get disheartened when although they want you they seem to be still turning away from you.
I ask for signs very specific signs and am always granted them so in that I'm blessed.
He rarely calls and since starting the spells I get more calls. I asked for a call (as a sign I am on the right path), it was late and he should have been with the her, but, she had been called away and he called me. Then asked to meet for a while. So the signs are there and hard to mistake.
Anyhow waiting on supplies and reading here a lot.

rql2012

Unread post by rql2012 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:36 am

I don't know if this is the right place but desperate for help. Im pregnant to my boyfriend and his ex wife has found out last week and has threatened to leave the country with his three children. He went to her house and she gave him an ultimatitation leave or never seeing his children again. She rang me and said that he can have no contact with me or the child. In anger I told him to go back to her. So I need advice on what I need to do to make him come back to me and break her away from him. I cant do anything with oils as im forst semester. Otherwise advice on any good rootworkers

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 pm

rql2012,
sounds terribly difficult for you.
Without going into conjure straight up have you apologised?
Anyhow back to conjure.
What about a honey/sugar jar, to draw him to you.

A vinegar jar for him and her, so things keep souring between them. Conjureman Ali's cigarette spell to encourage discord

Those would be a start. And others will be along to assist I'm sure.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, rql2012
In addition to the great advice that Shantilly Lace ha given, I would advise that you hire a rootworker to perform these spells for you.
Find them here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best and a happy pregnancy
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missbraveone
Newly Registered

Unread post by missbraveone » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:21 pm

I'm a lesbian and my girlfriend broke up with me over something that my friend told her. She told so many lies on me and my ex believed her. She told my ex all of these things so that she could get my girlfriend for herself. Well it worked. They have been together for the past few weeks. What type of things could I do to get her to come back? Break them up? And get revenge on my ex friend who stated the trouble? My ex changes the locks on her apartment, had my phone turned off, and stopped paying my car insurance. She has never done this in the 5 years we have been together. All from the word of someone else. My heart hurts so bad right now. Usually when my ex and I have a fight she's begging me the next day to forgive her. Now that my ex friend is around she thinks I'm the bad guy. My ex friend has called me and threatened me and said some pretty horrible things to me on my voicemail. I am really hurt by both of them. Thanks in advance for any help and advise.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:58 pm

I've been reading through the backthreads on this post and noticed a few people advising to phrase petitions to say things like "A and B are now permanently broken up". I can't rewrite most of my petitions without completely starting a spell over (i.e. my vinegar jar, freezer spells, etc.), which I'd rather not do, but I've been saying things like, "My wish and intention, for the ultimate good of all and harm of none, is for A and B to permanently break up with each other" or "may A and B permanently break up with each other." Does that make it less effective?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, missbraveone ,
Wow, how sad. And how devastating for you. I'm so sorry.
I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum so that you can get some ideas on similar situations where you want to break them up and have her return to you.
After reading everything, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here for you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Update of sorts: In the "causing discord" thread I said that I talked to my love recently and he told me he and the lady he lives with have been getting along pretty well. :/ They didn't cancel the trip like I hoped, and they're still making plans on moving into a nicer place this summer, going on a bunch of trips in July, stuff like that. I really really really want them to break up by July! (Or at least be fighting and so frustrated and resentful of each other that they cancel plans to move to a new place without other room mates together, and to cancel all the trips they planned on taking together by then - but ideally I'd like them to be well on their way to splitting, part of my petition and prayer language is "to part ways/break up irrevocably and irreconcilably before the last spring cherry blossom falls from its tree in the city where they live".)

So I'll keep burning three candles on the vinegar jar and making packets every day. I think I'll try to make and burn at least one set of Conjure Man Ali's discord packets to total ash every morning, and then slow burn a second set throughout the rest of the day (and burn it to ash the next morning, too). I'm also planning on making a doll baby of her this Saturday and sprinkling Hotfoot Powder over it every day for a while, once I can afford to order some. There's also a lot of wax that melts off the vinegar jar - I started working it and shaking it while the candles were lit, rather than waiting for them to burn down and then shake it, so there's a lot of residue. I only recently learned that you really DON'T want residue - my mistake! But I'm going to try to use what breaks or melts off to make lots of little doll babies of her to embed with red pepper, black salt, poppy seed, E. of Bend Over oil, and bury them in the cemetery or toss them in the sewer.

I'm cleansing myself lots with hyssop soap and white sage and trying to also work the honey jar, love doll baby (I'm sleeping with him under my head in my pillowcase, because one of the things I want to do is fall asleep together in a bed we don't share with anyone but each other every single night), and picture box every day, too, so the breakup work doesn't unbalance it. I petition Saint Martha to tame and dominate him for me. I feel like I'm seeing little signs - he's admitted he feels really frustrated with her limitations about his polyamory, that this isn't where he wanted to be with her when they first started dating - but it's been about two to three weeks since I started working on the vinegar jar and honey jar I'd hoped to see more movement in both directions by now. :/ I'm going to keep working - even harder! - but I guess I originally hoped for something more dramatic.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Wow you are seeing movement and I'm impressed with that.
It is hard work, wanting it now and seeing tantalising glimpses only to have it pulled away.
You don't know what is going on.
They may have gone away and while away discover it's really annoying for them. They may have gone away to see if things are worth working out, you really don't know. And plans can change, believe me I know this. I have had my life turned upside down, spun back and forth in the last few months and not even because of My Love but other things happening as well.

You are obsessing on it, which can cause problems in itself. Honey jars are a long term slow working thing but once they kick in they are great. Vinegar jars sour things, so it can take a little time to work as well. You don't need to panic about it, just believe it. It is happening, you just need to know it is, even if you can't see it.

You also need to remember that he will only give you part of the story, not the whole story. Not even lying it's just how he sees or feels things, you have no idea how she is feeling or seeing things. Magic doesn't work like Harry Potter, as much as we wish it could, it takes time and you want it to take time so it's done right. Rush it and it could end up not the way you wanted.

Nice deep calm easy spells that work deep and steadily I would think are better than spells that are rushing and not delving and changing things deep within.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh thought I would update as well lol.
Well I have been resting on working with My Love and situation.

I have now been to her house and in her house. Depending on Counjureman Ali if I need to I will be able to access it again.

He has gone out of town with her for the weekend.
He was around yesterday and once again we were intimate, we then showered after as well. This will most likely be the last time I am intimate with him again for a while, I don't want to be the side piece. But I felt it was the right move at the time.
While he is away I am going to hide the vinegar jar in her yard close where they walk by it. Can't bury it at the door step as it's mostly paved but a few nice shrubs will let me at least hide it well.
I have some war water made up, will add a few things to it and then sprinkle it on her doorstep.
I am wondering if adding black mustard seed and poppy seed to the water will assist with confusion?
I also am able to get a sample of her handwriting. So will grab that as well.

My Love was telling me that she is surprised of her jealousy about me. Stating she has never been a jealous person before. She gets annoyed when he IMs me and now hides me from her. So the lies are starting to build up there, increased now by the sex we had. The fact that she can't move is also frustrating him. he hates where he is and wants to leave. Funny thing is I have to leave where I am and will most likely end up where he wants to be simply because that was what WE had planned anyway.

This isn't a fast fix by any means, but things do happen. So if he has let slip this little bit, what is reality? I mean quite often when talking to people we either downplay it a lot, so we don't look like fools or we make it bigger than what it is so when we leave it is understandable.
Who knows. i just wait and see and live my life, that is most important not putting it on hold while waiting. I have learned a few things, prepared for a few things and organising myself a passive income. So regardless of what happens I will be fine.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:44 am

Good for you, Shantilly Lace. We're rooting for you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:08 pm

That's great, Shantilly Lace!
And yes, poppy seeds and black mustard seeds is a TERRIFIC idea!
I must say, you've got a GREAT game plan going!
Keep us posted!
Take care
Shantilly Lace wrote:Oh thought I would update as well lol.
Well I have been resting on working with My Love and situation.

I have now been to her house and in her house. Depending on Counjureman Ali if I need to I will be able to access it again.

He has gone out of town with her for the weekend.
He was around yesterday and once again we were intimate, we then showered after as well. This will most likely be the last time I am intimate with him again for a while, I don't want to be the side piece. But I felt it was the right move at the time.
While he is away I am going to hide the vinegar jar in her yard close where they walk by it. Can't bury it at the door step as it's mostly paved but a few nice shrubs will let me at least hide it well.
I have some war water made up, will add a few things to it and then sprinkle it on her doorstep.
I am wondering if adding black mustard seed and poppy seed to the water will assist with confusion?
I also am able to get a sample of her handwriting. So will grab that as well.

My Love was telling me that she is surprised of her jealousy about me. Stating she has never been a jealous person before. She gets annoyed when he IMs me and now hides me from her. So the lies are starting to build up there, increased now by the sex we had. The fact that she can't move is also frustrating him. he hates where he is and wants to leave. Funny thing is I have to leave where I am and will most likely end up where he wants to be simply because that was what WE had planned anyway.

This isn't a fast fix by any means, but things do happen. So if he has let slip this little bit, what is reality? I mean quite often when talking to people we either downplay it a lot, so we don't look like fools or we make it bigger than what it is so when we leave it is understandable.
Who knows. i just wait and see and live my life, that is most important not putting it on hold while waiting. I have learned a few things, prepared for a few things and organising myself a passive income. So regardless of what happens I will be fine.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:40 am

And so I wait, some more. My love withdrew today suddenly. Am I worried? A little I think it's normal to. Especially going from loving to abruptly saying he is going to distance himself.
He has said it before and it lasted only a short while. And so I will try and keep myself busy. I didn't get a chance to spread the war water in the end and so will leave it for a while.

Her daughter came home today and so I need to let that play out for a while as well. His son came to visit me and was telling me how bored they were while away, how uncomfortable. Something happened from yesterday to today. Maybe she said something and has reigned him in. It doesn't really matter right now as distance is going to separate us for a while. I have to move. Things cropped up faster than I imagined and I will be out of his sphere of contact.

I also know that once out of his sphere of contact things will change again. I'm not too worried, for although a big believer in conjure I am also a big believer in what will be will be. And that sometimes the universe has plans in mind that we just don't get to know about. We both believe we're not finished, maybe done for now but not finished. Not always sure what that means or how it will appear in the long run but the bond is very strong. That is why he pulls back sometimes. Just to test it I think. Even if we are apart I know it won't break. It may loop around madly and tangle up but it's there. What form we end up at the end of the tangle I don't know but it's there.

Anyhow will see what my reading is and see if anything makes sense then.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:41 am

In a few days, I'm gonna try a break up spell. I was reading one of the posts that said someone could sew one of her pubic hairs into someone's seat of a car. My question is, could I sew a peace of my hair into the front opening of a pair of boxers, if so, what color thread should I use and what outcome should I have? Our relationship has been rocky since Feb, no intimacy from him, nothing!

Thanks

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:43 am

Just try and use the hair as the thread I think is what is meant.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:20 am

Ok, thanks! Any suggestions on how I could use his boxers in the future? If this post needs to be moved to another area, I understand.

Thanks again

faithandlove

Unread post by faithandlove » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello! I am hoping this is in the right topic I wasnt sure and if its not I apologize! I need help/advice and I am hoping I can get the right guidance. The father of my children was bonded by this other woman he has children with. A few years ago when I first got my cards read I was told there was something dark that was done to him. I was told it was a bond (amarre) and I needed to find someone to take it off. At this point I believed this was true because he would tell me over and over that he didnt love this woman and even though he had children with her he tried to make it work but he didnt love her, that he didnt know why but he felt like he couldnt leave. I found a curandera that took it off of him and after that he was able to leave her and pick up the pieces to his life. At the beginning of this year he told me he wanted to move in with me and the kids and start our life. He has always told me he loves me and that I am the only one for him but because of this woman I have always felt like we cant move forward if this darkness is still linking him to her. I was told recently by three separate readers that I need to have spiritual work done and one told me that just because the curandera took the work off of him didnt mean it didnt come off on this womans end. I contacted someone and even though I know he is legit I didnt think the price would be so high and cannot afford him right now.  :cry: I was recommended three types of work to be done: 1. remove any kind of bond attached to him and her 2. work to smooth things between me and him and 3. remove any obstacles that might be or have been created between him and I. He also said he would make a spiritual lamp under one of his spirits that would be lit for 7-14 days with daily prayers to sweeten my relationship with him so when he comes back we can bond with the core in the love we both have for each other. I wish I had the kind of money to use him I really do but I cannot afford it right now. My main concern is that he is not himself because of this attachment and I want to take it off with something pure and clean and full of white light. This woman deals with dark and negative things and I want to protect him, not just for his sake but the childrens sake as well. Is there something that I could do myself? I wish I could pay someone to do it but I am assuming any kind of legitamate work is well worth over $200  :) Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you! ^j^

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 am

Quick question: I looked through this whole thread twice and couldn't find a definitive answer to whether or not it's okay to transfer the contents of an old vinegar jar to a new one air fresh ingredients ( thereby doubling the number of pins, adding more pepper, etc.). I'd like to just transfer it ONCE, once I get some of his hair and the Goofer dust I ordered arrives and I'm able to collect some graveyard dirt, and then keep the new jar sealed until I see results. Thoughts?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:49 am

You could start with honey jar.
That will sweeten him and keep him sweet.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

You may want to have a quick read through the AIRR, they are very good readers and quite a few are only $10 for 10 minutes.

You may also try a roadblock removal candle. Orange candles anointed with oils should help

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-altar-orange.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-road-opener.html

A fiery Wall of Protection Spell for you as well
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

You could also organise a candle burning through the church.

i am sure others will be able to help with more.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:37 am

Hi Raven mama I found the below quote at the following link.

As far as Cat is concerned (reading the quote) it isn't a problem. You can open and add, do what ever it takes...

general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answe ... e94f7918a7
jwmcclin wrote:Why is it not good to reopen a jar after closing it? I have read this consistently. I would think that if you wanted to add additional ingredients no problem as long as you keep your focus.

(Reply by cat inserted because this thread is getting way out of hand: You hear this stuff all the time because lots of ignorant folks think that the more *restrictions* you put on your magical work the more effective it is. Must use a Mason jar. Must use Lemon but not Lime juice. Must never re-open the jar. Must write with pencil not ink pen. Forget that stuff. What you want is sour liquids to sour their relationship and burning to make them fight, and if a shut-the-mouth is involved, you add alum too. It is YOURS to control, to pray over and to shake up and to set candles on, and most of all it is not some stupid "rulebook" spell like in a role-playing game. Read about bottle spells here: http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html --cat)

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:48 am

I agree with Shantilly Lace's suggestions, and would add a Scissors Spell to the mix, to cut her out of the picture.

But this sentence of yours struck me, FaithandLove: "because of this woman I have always felt like we cant move forward if this darkness is still linking him to her."

Okay, then! She wins!

C'mon! Dispel that darkness one candle at a time! Eat away at it with the pressure of your love! Get your daily prayers in order -- God has all power and can change this for you NOW!

Love and blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

faithandlove

Unread post by faithandlove » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Thank you both! Deacon Millett you are absolutely right! I am working towards being more positive and patient. Its a struggle for me because of what has happened and raising my kids I realize I want to give them more of an opportunity to be positive and to be filled with faith in God and our angels :-) I was actually afraid to post a topic but I am so glad I did. Thank you again!

faithandlove

Unread post by faithandlove » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 pm

Where can I find the Scissors spell? :)

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Thank you so much! That was the exact advice I found that is both reassuring AND a little confusing, lol; I think I am okay, and I will be even better once I get my man's hair.

He and I had a tense talk today and he went to bed frustrated and stressed with me, unfortunately. :/ I can't tell if it was that I didn't do good spell work today or not. I worked both the love work for him and me and the break up work for him and her for forty minutes each and I put my all in it, as I always do - maybe it was just an off day? I even spoke to the doll baby and told him to be sweet and patient with me, but no dice today. Are results sometimes delayed?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Ok, a moderator may have to step in and correct me if I'm wrong.
But it feels as if you are working against your spell.
You are trying to force it, getting frustrated and ending up tense and sending out vibes that are opposite to what you want.

You need to be sweet as well, you need to tempt him to you, getting upset doesn't help, it undermines your confidence in your spell casting and what you want happening.

So lets take an example to try explain.

On one hand, you have a person who is fun to be around, doing all they can to capture your attention, making nice (it may not be real but they are), nice fun things to do, good memories being made. not perfect but not terrible either.

On the other hand, you have a demanding, upsetting person who is pushing and tugging, and yes I know they care but I feel bad around them right now, I feel frustrated, and I don't like that they are hurt, not being patient with me and demanding, argue, get upset.

So, who would you start to turn to more? You care for both?

If I am out of line moderators I apologise, and Ravenmaven, it is really hard. Really really hard.

Take a step back. take a breath. And think.
Are you calling him? If you are stop, at the moment your emotions are heightened and you are worried and fretful.
Let yourself cool down, and decide how you want to present to him. The better option, I'm sure.
So LIVE your life. Go have fun. If you don't feel like it, don't let him know, let him think you are happy and content and you are fine. And yes you love/care for him but hey you are wonderful on your own. Let him contact you. Now if he is contacting you great. Apologise and say you've been feeling out of sorts (true) and you are feeling better and then act like it.
Act as if your world is wonderful. Act as if you are the most patient and understanding person in the whole world.
Give your wonderful spells, because wow you are doing some good work there, a chance to work.

As I said I stopped for the most part. My honey jar and vinegar jar is there and once I get my reading back I will know how to progress a little better. Because for me the love is there, he misses me, he wants me and he has to touch me, we're friendly and I'm happy most of the time. I say things that bring him great memories that I KNOW he doesn't have with his new woman.

I listen to him complain, but I DO NOT say anything really negative about her. Not unless he asks me directly and then I always say well I don't know her but from what you've said I get the idea she doesn't like.... whatever it is. i am very careful. I don't say she is wrong for him, I don't say she is mean or horrible and I listen to him, because I want him to still see me as the person he loves and cares for and willing to be there for him even if it is only as a friend.

And in my heart deep in my heart I know we will be together again. The brain can sometimes falter when it looks at everything happening but deep inside I feel it. And THAT is what I put into my spells. For me I have spells that I set and forget. I find that if I am trying to spell cast on the same thing over and over again, I end up feeling negative as it isn't happening the way I feel it should, or not fast enough, or I start second guessing myself and destroying my work.

You know something? Since about a fortnight after he left our house, I have seen him regularly, he contacts me daily, when he sees me he touches me and kisses me and hugs me. He stands up for me against his girlfriend. I don't ever put him in a position where he has to defend her, and sometimes when complains I laugh and tease him a little, not in a mean way but in a way we used to do. I want those bonds there, I can create them, maintain them or destroy them. I prefer the first two.

It isn't easy. And some days you just want to reach out and slap them, truly. But you fret on Ravenmaven. ' We fought today, is it because I didn't do something or was it because?'
Don't worry about it.
You fought. Try to make the next connection wonderful.

Believe me My Love and I have had a few battles too. And no doubt we will in the future regardless of whether we are together or not. We are both strong, bull headed people. But I don't worry about it a huge amount. I may think 'darn he won't talk to me for a day or two.' but that hasn't happened yet. We are bonded and he had something with me he has NEVER had before. but he ran from it for various reasons and is worried about it recurring. Fear the biggest issue. It affects both sides.

We need to control our worry and fear so that our strength comes through in the spell.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 am

Shantilly Lace, you are absolutely right. In fact much of what you said is the exact advise I give my clients. If I take on a love case for my clients, it is a requirement that they agree to step back at one point and spend some time relaxing and putting themselves in the right state of mind.

Ravenmaven, I have read a few of your posts now and you are really undermining your own work. You are anxious and in a state of doubt about every little thing. I know you want to do things right and I know you have questions, but if you are going into rootwork with that much anxiety how on earth do you expect it to work? The best conjure doctors in the world have an unshakable will, they do their work and know the universe itself will bend. You are wringing you hands and repeating "did I do it right" over and over again, you think the universe is going to respond to that? Power, my dear. Where's yours? Lost on anxiety.

Here are some simple concepts to live by when doing rootwork:

1. Take your time to learn the tradition and culture. This isn't a magical system, people who think that's all hoodoo is are so worried about rules, whether they can open a jar or not etc. If you are coming from outside the tradition, learn the cultural underpinnings and take your time and you'll start to think in terms of rootwork. You'll find out its a way of working, not a set of spells.

2. Once you've got a good foundation of knowledge THEN do the work. Not only will this help you be more confident, but you'll do your work with power.

3. Do the work. Rootwork is work. It means you have to put in the effort, you have to back it up practically. In a reconciliation or love situation that means don't fight with your target or push them. In a job situation it means sending out you resume.

4. Sit back and let it do its job. Do you watch a pot of water boil? Nope. Like a train rootwork builds in power and takes time.

5. Be open to the results whatever the answer to your prayer is. Sometimes that answer is not what you hoped for. Accept it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:55 pm

Thank you Shantilly Lace, CM Ali, and all - I will readily acknowledge that anxiety is a huge personal obstacle of mine. Not to get too personal or anything but I have a history of being on the receiving end trauma, occasionally violent, and it's definitely contributed to me being a very anxious person who needs a lot of reassurance. I don't love this aspect of myself and know it undermines me in many aspects of my life - and hoodoo is clearly no exception!

I just want to say I appreciate not only the sound advice and knowledge I can gather here but also all the encouragement and compassion. You all are completely right - I will focus my energy and power on a small number of spells (honey jar, doll baby,, picture box, and vinegar jar) and give them my all. I'm glad I can turn to y'all for support. I hope to have good, hopeful updates to share with you soon!

And Shantilly Lace, I got your PM and replied - I appreciated it! And CM Ali, thank you for your wisdom as always.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Okay guys LOL - minor crisis alert!

So I realize how ironic this is on the tail of a post about how I need to calm my anxiety, and it sort of underscores advice CM Ali told me about needing to approach hoodoo with care, precision, and certainty, so I'm trying to remain calm and look on the bright side.

I did about an hour of love work today and one of the oils I used was what I THOUGHT was e of Bend Over, decanted into a smaller vial, to anoint my love candles, love baby, and honey jar; last night my cat got into stuff though and I had to put it all back in a hurry. In my sleep-deprived state I think I might have mixed it up with my small vial of Breakup Oil! This is no bueno!

The worst part is I'm not even sure but I'd like to err on the side of caution. I washed everything with my hyssop soap while reciting the proper psalm, disposed of the candles and anointed new ones with the same intentions, and since I plan on starting both my honey jar and picture box over soon I figure I'll do that tomorrow. It's more work than I bargained for, but it was also a dumb mistake so that's the price.

I'm worried about the doll - the face of it is a photograph and I'm not sure how well the oil will wash off if it, and it definitely won't wash out of the thread. Should I stop working it until I get his hair and can start a new one? Or should I apologize to it or cleanse it somehow?

What I'm hoping for is that my intentions were just muddled today and resulted in nil, rather than sabotaged and leading to a breakup. What do you guys think? Is this salvageable?

Again, trying not to panic - I searched the forums and didn't find anything, so I thought I'd turn to to you for help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, faithandlove
It's on tis subforum: spells-to-stop-thinking-of,-loving,-or- ... 2d#p140385
Anytime you need to look something up, just go to the upper right side of the page you are on. In the dark green area, there's a white search box.
In this case, I typed in the word: Scissors. And there were many results.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,
Not seeing exactly where the oil is, I would suggest starting a new one.
But PLEASE take Conjureman Ali's advice. He's right, and now you're making mistakes.
I suggest doing one spell at a time. Write everything down before you do the spell. Think it over, ask questions, revise your spell plan, and then execute it (this ought to take a few days. Don't do it all in one day).
This may have been a sign to you to calculate what you're doing and do it with thought and with confidence.
PLEASE heed CM Ali's advice!
take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida - I streamlined EVERYTHING! I am going to work lightly tomorrow and reserve most of the day to making DETAILED to-do lists, with scripts for my prayers and petitions and everything. I also ordered the love herbs that he recommended from Lucky Mojo, though my order got split up and I will receive about half of them in two weeks, after the festival.

CM Ali's recommendation was that I do love and breakup work simultaneously and it seemed like a pretty good general template, so I'll share it with y'all:
- feed my target menstrual blood
- get better personal effects (right now I only have handwriting; hair and semen, especially semen mixed with my sexual fluids, would be better)
- remake every love spell once I get the effects (honey jar, love doll, and picture box)
- work my love doll daily
- add hair to vinegar jar as well as love spells; make my vinegar jar my ONLY breakup work, but put ALL my energy into it

I'm getting hair from my target sometime in the next few days, which should help IMMENSELY. I'm also sending him treats with my blood every week or two weeks, depending on my budget. I figured out a neat trick: since my cycle is irregular it's hard to depend on a flow every month and so I want to be able to save it - but just putting tampons in my freezer is tricky, since I have a room mate. So I've started extracting it into fresh cream, and then freezing the cream in an ice cube tray and storing them in a ziploc bag. Perfect portioning for dessert recipes, and it doesn't look suspicious! I'm the only one who cooks so it shouldn't get mixed up.

I plan on remaking the honey jar and photo box on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, since all of those are better days than Saturday for love work! I don't think I can remake the doll until I get his hair, but that should be before next Friday, so I'll be on schedule for that as well. I think I'm going to reset all my clocks and consider the love work to "begin" then, since I'm effectively starting over. The last few weeks were full of mistakes, but they were a really good learning experience, too, and I got excellent advice along the way.

I'm looking for an increase in communication and contact as signs and movement in the direction towards the outcome I want, so I'm also keeping track of how often he emails, texts, calls, and talks to me, and how reluctant/enthusiastic he is about it. I have a spreadsheet and everything. :P CM Ali also told me that if he agreed to see me in person, physically, at some point this year before I move that would be another piece of positive movement, and he did! It's not been set in stone yet, so I'm crossing my fingers. Hopefully I'll be able to collect his semen then.

Today I worked the vinegar jar for an hour, and I put so much of my focus into it that I felt shaky and lightheaded at the end even though I ate a pretty rich meal shortly beforehand! I added claw trimmings from my cat to it while praying to Ares during one of his hours (I'm pantheistic and have felt an affinity for the Greek pantheon since I was a kid) that the two of them fight like cats and dogs, to draw (metaphorical) blood, that her hold and influence over him will wane and disappear like the moon wanes, and that if he heard my humble prayers and intentions and they do breakup before the end of the summer like I hope I will make him a beautiful work of art, praising him. I make the same prayer to Venus when I do love work for me and my target. And, you know, they're gods - I fully intend to make works in their honor, that praise them, if my wishes manifest! Wouldn't want to make them cranky, LOL. If there are saints that you think are appropriate for my situation, I'd love to hear suggestions. Saint Martha isn't appropriate, according to CM, do you guys have ideas?

Thank you so much!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”