Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

vetra

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by vetra » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:52 am

Help me I don't know what to do me and my husband are separated and I want my husband to come home now there's a woman that's trying to be in his life I bought a hot foot candle so she could go away its only been 3 days now but now my husband is very angry with me like she has something on him too he is not the same person his personality has totally changed but I love my husband I want him to come home so what do you suggest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Vetra, you could try starting with Cast Off Evil work on your husband, or maybe Uncrossing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Reconciliation when a couple is separated is likely to be a big job of work, especially if Miss Thing has done some work on your husband. You may need professional help. Many of the honest, gifted workers at AIRR are experienced in reconciliation work.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

vetra

Unread post by vetra » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 am

Yes his personality has totally changed towards me he used to be such a fun loving person I've been to a few weeks ago matter of fact he started getting even meaner when I got the hot foot candle but before that a few months ago he started being bitter and angry and just out of his personality altogether he started blaming me for this whole thing that if we were never separated none of this would have happened should I wait for the hot foot candle to burn out

Catnapz5

Unread post by Catnapz5 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Hello I have questions and need help. I want to do a break-up and reconciliation at the same time as well. See my guy has a best friend that was a woman I accepted it because my bff is a male. The problem is she always stayed in our business was luring telling him I cheated, wasn't good enough for him and I didn't really want him. The truth is I love and want to be with him forever, but one day she got in our business and I got mad she drove to where I stay to pick him up at 8am then started going on social media watching me. However I put him out because he tried to font me because of what she said he went to her house and she was able to get him to have arc with her and now she says she's pregnant by him even though she had her own man and a side dip she still wanted and wants mine. Now he's with her again and had been for almost 2 weeks cause her man in jail but I really want mines to come back and be and stay with me and forget all about her and only love and want me what can I do

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello, vetra ,

Yes, wait for the hot foot to burn out

Good luck

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello,Catnapz5,

I am so sorry to read this.

There are many pages on this thread for spell ideas. Please read through them. Then, if you have any questions (after reading the threads, please don't hesitate to ask.

I pray he comes back to you.

Take care

Catnapz5

Unread post by Catnapz5 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:57 pm

I was reading them but there is none telling what to do if u want to do a curse or spell I'm new to this never done one before but I think I need to. Is there anything you can tell me of how to do a reconciliation or bring back lover spell or mast be a break up spell

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, Catnapz5 ,

Yes, I will give you a page.

There is a picture on the middle right side of this page that shows that the spell would look like.

There are also instructions: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care

vetra

Unread post by vetra » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:14 pm

I just purchased a break up candle with the man and a woman figure what do I do with it how long do I let it burn do I let it burn all the way its for my husband and his adulterous relationship with this other woman she knows that he is married and has taken all of his disability money

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, vetra,

Did you buy this from Lucky Mojo?

take care

EyesOnGoal

Unread post by EyesOnGoal » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:02 am

Hello!

This is my first post although I've been reading a lot of the forums and using a lot of LM products.

My situation involves breaking up my ex and his current woman and having him return to me, To save you too many details, I have done several break up and reconciliation spells backed up with a vinegar jar and a honey jar. My ex's current woman has work being done on him. And it seems that she is working with someone extremely powerful.

In order to monitor my progress, and not to have false hope, I used the signs and movement explained in details by Ms. Cat. And as she explained, sometimes there are signs that do not translate to movements and even if they do, they do not carry on to materialize. This has been exactly my situation. Constant signs, followed by movements and then BAMMM! Nothing!

My ex does continue to be sweet to me. He seeks me out for support on so many levels. Deep inside, I feel he loves me but he is completely blinded by the work the other woman is doing on him. I am deeply and totally in love and wish for nothing more than the two of us to be together again as lovers not just "friends" like my current status is.

But, trying to be kind to myself and having worked on this for 9 months, I sought answers and direction. I had a reading done by a very respected AIRR member. He is actually vouched for by Ms. Cat herself who had a long experience with him. He assured me that my ex is gonna see through the situation, and will return to me. However, he also said that the woman is going to do a lot of work to make sure we stay apart. He recommended hotfooting her thru a vigil candle and bringing us closer through Adam and Even candle. Honestly, I thought that this was not "aggressive" enough. But he assured me this was all I needed along with what I am already doing.

Questions:

- What to do when I am not seeing signs!!!! :( Actually, in every interaction with him, I feel that his relationship with her is stronger. He is physically attracted to me (which has always been the case). But I do not allow anything. Or should I? I am just scared of it turning into just sex.
- Do I get another reading from a different AIRR member?
- Or, do I ask the current person I am working with to go for something stronger?
Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, EyesOnGoal ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Well, my suggestion to you is to contact the exact same reader/rootworker and get another reading while also asking these same questions.

Your rootworker knows your case better than we do.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

EyesOnGoal

Unread post by EyesOnGoal » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:33 am

Thank you Miss Aida :)

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi everyone!!

I am currently working a 4-figure 7-day moving candle spell for my current love interest to return to me, and for his (soon to be ex) girlfriend to find a new love. I am doing this with separation products rather than break up, as I really do not have any ill will towards her. I just want my love interest back. I also have a Reconciliation vigil candle set for me and my target, which was started the same day as my moving candle work (which has been giving positive signs, like a bouncy flame, but has accumulated some black soot towards the top, which I know signals obstacles, blocks, and/or resistance)

Anyway, I just finished with day 4, and my goodness, the candle representing her is nearly gone. It has made just the biggest mess of wax all around her base, reaching out in all directions. All the other candles are only melted down to the chest. I just don't think that she is going to make it the entire 7 days. Heck, she will probably go out tomorrow. So, I had a thought, and I wanted some advice on whether this is a good idea or not.

I had the idea to splint the current wick with a longer piece of wick, and then take a chunk of her melted wax and melt it around the new wick to extend the life of the candle.

I am not entirely sure if this is a good idea, or even if this idea will work, so I wanted to get a second opinion. Also, if you have any other ideas or suggestions for me, then please let me know! I am completely open to any advice :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Hello, DJ_Reeses »,

I don't think that's a good idea.

Instead, just burn hers for a shorter amount of time.

The wax reaching out all over the place, to me, is good. I think she'll take anybody. If this ere happening to my spell, I would put extra male figural candles in the directions that she is reaching out. And put Come To me on the male candles: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Wishing you success with your spell

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I appreciate the advice :) I will just stick to the candle as is and burn it for shorter spurts. Probably 5 to 7 minutes rather than the usual 15 to 20.

It is nice to hear that her candle burning all over is good! I actually have some Come To Me oil, so I think that maybe doing as you suggested would be nice to add to the spell! However, I do not have anymore figural candles on hand, so would white/pink/red altar candles carved with "[girlfriend name]'s new love" suffice?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi DJ_Reeses,

Yes you could do that. Just baptize them for the appropriate person and you should be OK.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Thank you Miss Athena! :)

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Just an update on my work :)

Today I did my 6th day burn for my moving candle spell. I did as was suggested by Miss Aida and dressed three more candles with Come To Me oil and set them around my target's girlfriend, and she surprisingly calmed down! She started burning much more slowly and she did not drip in any direction at all. I'm going to take that as she feels better now that she has options.

The candles for me and my target finally came together yesterday, and have been burning quite in sync since then. Today, I took some pink thread and dressed it with my menstrual blood and Reconciliation oil before wrapping it around me and my love interest to bind us together. I did this twice, as during the burn, the candle representing me got a little to active and, during its bouncing, caught the string on fire, so I tied another string, closer to the bottom so this would not happen again.

Overall, I think things are going well with the moving candle spell :) Tomorrow will be the final day, and I will give the final update then!!

As for the Reconciliation vigil I was burning, it finished just last night before bed. There is about an inch of grayish black soot towards the top, which is thin enough to see through, so I know that that symbolizes obstacles or blockage for my petition. However, the rest of the candle has burned crystal clear, and since the layer of soot is so thin, I am thinking that these issues will clear up.

There is one thing about this candle that I will DEFINITELY need to get a reading on. There is a small patch of herbs just underneath all the soot. When I first saw it, it looked just like the number 7. Then, looking closer, I noticed that it also appeared to look like the capital letter T, which is my target's first initial. I was very excited, as this seemed like a positive sign. I mean, lucky number seven and my love's initial? SO AWESOME! However, after the candle finished burning and I had my tea reading book out, looking for signs, I noticed that when the candle was held upside down, the same patch of herbs that looks like a 7 and a T very clearly looks like the first name of my target's current girlfriend, except backwards. I WAS COMPLETELY FLOORED. HOLY CRAP!!

I am definitely going to get a reading once I can afford it to figure out what that means. My intuition is still telling me that this is a positive sign, as 7 is considered a lucky number, T represents my love, and I know that generally a name written backwards on a name paper is to send them away, so it could possibly mean the same thing here. That is what I think, but I will definitely get the opinion of a professional once I get the funds to do so :)

I have also been working a honey jar on the situation for 2 months now, burning it every MWF. I have had decent success with it, and I have just recently gotten a hold of my love's personal concerns and added it in, so I hopefully will be getting even better results soon <3

Anyway, I figured I would just give an update on all the work I have been doing. I will update again once my moving candle spell has been concluded:)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, DJ_Reeses ,

Thanks for the update!

And by the way, your first impressions are usually the correct ones (and that's the trick to interpreting). When we start looking further, then we confuse ourselves.

Take care

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! <3 I always believe in first impressions as well.

Anyway, today concludes my moving candle spell, and I will give my results. The candles representing me and my lover seemed to burn together even better than before. Their wax mixed together nicely, and was stretching out all over my altar, towards my rose quartz crystals, my honey jar, and pictures of me and my love when we were still dating. It was so beautiful, and I got such a positive vibe from it. My candle went out first by falling into the wax, and my target's wick followed close behind. Overall, I say that these two burned exceptionally well and I am confident that it will take hold.

The side of the spell with my target's current girlfriend, however, became a bit of a mess. Her candle was burning rather low, and fearing that the wax may pool up and smother her flame, I decided to doctor the spell just a bit and drain the wax (I had been lightly doctoring the spell like this with all the candles during the 7 day burn). However, once I did this, her wick followed the draining wax and went out. Now, I know that this was probably a bad idea, but I decided to stand her wick back up and light it once again. It fell over again, but with the wax drained, it stayed lit. After burning like that for awhile, the candle finally burned through completely and the wick was resting on the petition below, which proceeded to catch fire. The wick itself went out and the paper continued to burn, and not wanting a fire hazard, I quickly put out the flame. All her suitors seemed to burn rather well, the original white male candle and her wax melting together nicely as well, and her wax even mixed with two of the other candles I had set.

If I had not doctored the spell when I did, the candle would have more than likely went out by falling into the wax naturally (since it was about to do so when I drained the wax) and would not have caught the petition paper on fire, and so I am not taking it as a sign. I am taking it as I should not have been meddling like that. While influencing the drain of a candle is fine, when the candle went out, I should have just let it stay out and not put the wick back up to burn more. This was a bad decision on my part, and I will not be making it again.

Because of my meddling, I do not know how this spell will turn out. Overall, I want to say that the spell was a success, because I was getting good results before my meddling. However, I just hope that my influencing did not ruin any good that the spell had going for it. I may redo the spell once I can afford more supplies, but for now, I will dispose of the remains properly, cleanse and protect myself, and remain positive that things will still work out fine :)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi DJ_Reeses,

Hindsight is always 20/20 but if you were having a good feeling about your spell before you doctored her candle, then trust in that. You could always re-do the spell later but I would give this time to work before you decide to do that. The results may surprise you, and hopefully in a happy way!

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:27 pm

I cannot thank you enough, Miss Athena!

Your words of encouragement and hope help me to have hope as well! I have definitely been worrying a lot ever since this incident occurred, but I need to just trust that things will work out in the end. So many positive feelings from the work I have been doing. I have not doubted it before, so this little mishap should not make me doubt it now!! Having faith in the work is key, after all <3

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:14 am

Hello,

With regards to break up work being carried on at the same time as love work. I have a question with regards to the break up aspect. I would like to know if it's a good idea to do break up work as a continual process opposed to a one time shot so to speak.

For example... The moving candle spell is an example of 1 break up spell that is done 1 time.

But the vinegar jars are technically many spells since we burn candles over the jar. The candles can be inscribed with a petition or annoited with oils and herbs each time. Each time the candle is burned sending our intention into the universe it's almost like its own individual spell that is part of a greater whole - the whole being the jar. This method seems to be very effective based on my own results & the results other people have posted on the forum.

So I was wondering opposed to just doing 1 vinegar jar or 1 moving candle spell can we instead do 2-3 spells a week with the same intention to cause a break up. For example within the course of the same month could I use the lucky mojo break up vigil candle, skull candles, black lucky mojo candles properly inscribed and annoited, a vinegar jar & a freezer sell for example all within the same month... Every month until the end desired scenario takes place?

Or is it preferred to just do 1 spell and wait?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

When I perform break up spells for clients, I work on this for 2 months.

I perform several different spells plus an ongoing break up jar.

So, what I am doing is shooting out more and ore and more commands into the Spirit world. Almost like a machine gun shooting bullets.

Then, after a couple of months, I stop when I feel that I've done al that I can.

So, to answer your question, it's perfectly fine.

take care

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:26 am

I have been reading and trying to learn as much as I can about hoodoo before I start my works. But I'm running out of time now. My ex and I were going to get back together until this girl just showed up and they are about to start dating so I need to work fast.

I want them to fight and make them hate each other and break them up as quick as possible. (i know all this takes time but still). I dont feel bad about doing negative work. This girl has done so much bad stuff to me. I want her to suffer like she has made me suffer. And I want to do anything I can to make them hate each other and him come back to me.

I don't know exactly what works to do though. I was planning on making a honey jar for him to love me and Miss Aida suggested I do a break up spell for them and a moving candle spell for us to reconcile. But then I read about Vinegar Jars.

So I'm wondering, can I make a honey jar for him and a vinegar jar for her? If I do them both, do I put both of their pictures in the vinegar jar or just hers? I also think I should make some doll babies too. Should I use his doll baby to make him love me and then just use hers separately to hurt her? Or should I use them together to break them up? Or both?

I don't know which way to go about it or which way to use the spells so to speak. Or if I should do both things or only one or what. Should I do all of these things together?

is there a way or anything I can include in the spells so that SHE starts hating him too? So that she stops going after him?

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:12 am

Oh also I forgot to ask, is there a way or anything I can include in the spells so that SHE starts hating him too? So that she stops going after him?

Reason: Merged to the post above

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:37 am

Hello, Kittystar ,

The vinegar jar is a good idea. It will help to make them hate each other.

Please read the over 40 pages on this thread about vinegar jars:

general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

After reading this thread, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi, everyone! I recently had the good luck to stay in my target's house for several days, but I decided not to pack any cursing powders like hotfoot, graveyard dirt, goofer dust, etc., because I was afraid the packets might split and get on my things during travel. There's a chance I'll have some time there briefly sometime next year, so it's not like I've lost my chance forever, and I'm definitely playing the long game here (a timeline of two to five years).

It turned out to be for the best - I'm doing love and breakup work at the same time, and my love target lives with my breakup/cursing target. They share their slippers and things like that, so I'm actually glad I didn't hotfoot them, haha!

I also managed to get fresh samples of both their hair, AND I got a copy of their house key (and made an extra identical copy so they're none the wiser.)

Could I use their hair and the house key to make a breakup jar specifically geared around breaking their home and domesticity together? I want them to fight, and become completely incompatible for each other, and eventually get to the point where they are separating their things and my cursing target is moving out and to another state; and I am taking her place in living with my love target.

Is the house key a useful symbol and material for this spell work? Or should I be more prepared next time I'm in their house, and lay tricks then?

(I'm also planning on sending them tricked presents for the holidays, but that's a separate thread.)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi ravenmaven,

You can use their hair as a personal concern for your breakup jar. The key is a nice symbol of their home and unity so that would be a nice addition as well.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:00 pm

If I've already started a breakup jar, should I add it to that? Or start a new one? Generally I don't like to open my breakup jars, so starting a new one doesn't bother me, it will just take more time.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

No, don't open break up jars.

Sorry!

Take care

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:23 pm

No problem! My instinct is generally not to open a breakup jar. :P I don't mind making a new one! I guess a good plan would be to just keep working the one I've got going until I've gathered all my materials, then make a new one with the house key in it and deploy the old one?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

Sounds like a good plan!

Take care

PrincessKLS

Unread post by PrincessKLS » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:47 pm

I have question what if you want to do a love spell to attract a person who already has a partner? Should you do a break up spell for them? Also if you do honey jar spells mixing the pink for romance and the red for sexuality, could that work?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, PrincessKLS ,

Here is the page that shows how to break them up and bring back to you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

There are also 16 pages here with spell ideas. Please read through them for more insight

And, of course, work the honey jar also!

Take care

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Ok so first this is my first post and I've been doing countless reading and gathering of information from this forum. It's the best. Second, not sure if I’m posting in the appropriate forum/thread so I apologize if it’s not, again I’m new to this…but thanks for you patience
Here is my situation and sorry if its kind of long:
I've been seeing my drum instructor and at first, he told me he was separated from his wife and he wasn't happy and looking for a relationship. So we hit it off and have been together for about 5 months. This month I found out he is married but he insists he isn't happy and would love to be with me but doesn't want to divorce his wife because of the children which I understand. He wants to keep seeing me but wants to be just "friends with benefits". He doesn't make much time for me and rarely texts/calls me anymore. We have lots of physical, emotional, and sexual attraction towards each other and I really like him. We get along so well when we are together and I would really love to have a serious and loving relationship with him and he tells me the same. Last week I started a vinegar jar for them to break up and a sweetening jar for us a few weeks ago. I also did a come to me spell with to figure candle to represent he and I. I also ordered LM supplies to do a break up spell with figure candles but I haven’t received them yet and I plan to do a Stay with me jar on him as well.
My questions are:
1) How do I know the vinegar jar is working? He lives about 30mins away, we see each other once a week for lessons, and we “hang out” about 2 times a month, and he doesn't talk much about his wife and not sure if I want to ask.
2) What signs should I see once it starts working?
3) Since I did the sweetening and the come to me spell, should I look for differences in him other than the usual contact? Will he lean on me more once the vinegar jar/break up spell starts working?
4) What can I do to keep him from being so distant? How can I get him to have more contact with me? I figure the more he texts, calls, or sees me the better the love spells would work.
4) Any other advice, tips, and help anyone can give me would be much appreciated.
Thank you so much

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello, Aredhel

I will answer each question after the question:

1) How do I know the vinegar jar is working? - Signs are very personal to each person. I can't tell you how Spirits will handle this.

2) What signs should I see once it starts working?- Some signs I've seen are arguments; keeping distance from one another, complaining about the person, etc.

3) Since I did the sweetening and the come to me spell, should I look for differences in him other than the usual contact? Will he lean on me more once the vinegar jar/break up spell starts working? -again, these are very difficult questions that we can't answer. Signs are very personal to each person. I can't tell you how Spirits will handle this.

4) What can I do to keep him from being so distant? How can I get him to have more contact with me? I figure the more he texts, calls, or sees me the better the love spells would work. -Work Communication spells. I personally like yellow candles with Mercury oil and then rolled in deer's tongue

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary

www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Wishing you the best

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:53 pm

I'll look into the communication spells...thank you so much...

pokerstars3103

Unread post by pokerstars3103 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:44 am

hello ,

i am new to this and i dont know where i should post my question, if you could redirect me or answer me that would be great

i am trying to get my ex girlfriend back, and im also pretty sure she is seeing somebody by now, so i was wondering if performing a love spell plus a break up spell would work ? also i dont have any informations about the other person (if there is) to do the break up one.

thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello, pokerstars3103,

I have split, moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please read the 16 pages here for answers to your questions. After reading the pages, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Also, if you don't know the person's name, you can name her/him: "love rival" or "rival" when you perform your spells.

Wishing you the very best

take care

pokerstars3103

Unread post by pokerstars3103 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:29 pm

hello,

i dont know how to find the thread it was transferred to

sorry im new to this

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, pokerstars3103 ,

It was transferred right here. You are on the right thread now.

Just read the 16 pages here. This is page 16. Go back to page one

Thank you

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello,

My target is currently dating the guy I've been reconciling and I've had good progress so far with him since me and him remained friends, he's currently dealing with some personal issues with his family that have been keeping him pretty upset and distracted as of late, understandably.

I've been having vigils lit at Missionary for break up, separation on them and hotfoot on her and I figure I could work with her finding someone else to give her more reason to leave. I discovered that she had physically burned her feet at her job somehow and ended up in the hospital, but they are still together currently from what I know, so somethings happening but she's not going away.

I recently did a come to me movement spell using the pink Adam and eve candles on him with sucess so far since last time he saw me we talked about his family situation and left with a hug, so I'm I might do another one like that. Since he's currently dealing with so much I also had a healing candle set for him.
It's understandable from his end with what he's going through with his family that he's going to be distracted and all so I expect some delays with him.
I have an ongoing honey jar, and I made a hand sewn doll of him with love herbs and I'm prepping for when I'm ready to use the follow me boy spell kit once I get more supplies. I've been working with a reconcile and love me mojo currently. Ive also picked up the habit of molding my free standing candles together as they burn so they melt together,I don't know if this is a normal practice, but it seems right. And I've been getting slow but progressive results so far.

I'm not sure what angle to come at her with, I don't have any contact with her or know where she lives, I know where she works but it's a place you have to pay for membership and I don't shop there. I know her name and what she looks like but no basic info. She's resisting the hotfoot, so I'm wondering if I should take another approach or combo it with something else other than just break up and seperation since she's stubborn to go away and stay away.

-treegnome

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,

She burned her feet. This is a VERY positive sign.

Keep working what you are working and don't stop. Just add a little more of the same ingredients and scream your commands at her (rather than just saying them)

Let's see if this helps

Keep us posted, please

Take care

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:43 pm

I let the church handle the hotfooting, so I can't take credit.

Although I suppose I could make my thoughts towards her more aggressive to get off my territory than passive to her as I focus on them splitting up and him coming back.

I'm hesitant to do break up work on my altar or around my house, so I haven't done any candle work on her firsthand only been focusing on him and the honey jar mostly and movement spells to bring him closer.
So I really must thank the person who lit my hotfoot candles, haha.

WriterGirl

Unread post by WriterGirl » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi,

I'm a bit new to all of this, and am feeling a bit overwhelmed on what to purchase from lucky mojo for my needs/intentions. My marriage has been pretty toxic for a while - he's a control-freak, somewhat emotionally abusive, and I've wanted to divorce him for a few years, now (we've been married for 9 years).

I am a stay at home, with three young kids, but I do have my own business.

Unfortunately, he has said that if we divorce, that's it - no more financially (which is really up to the courts...).

There is also someone else, who I've known for 20 years. We've said for years that we love each other and are soulmates, but the timing is never right. We got back in touch in January, but due to me having an emotional meltdown with him (from all the stress of the situation), I haven't seen nor heard from him since the beginning of March, even though I did reach out via email.

For the above situation(s), I was thinking (and have in my cart, since I currently have none of these, but plan to purchase tonight):

-Male and female nude white candles (white, since I want it to be an amicable divorce) dressed in separation oil (since we have children together) on the back, and blessing oil on the front to use in a moving spell

-separation sachet powders (to use in his clothing and shoes - we don't sleep in the same bed...he falls asleep on the couch every night)

-separation incense (or is this overkill?) I REALLY want him to come to the separation conclusion on his own, even though he knows I've been thinking about divorce for a while.

-money drawing triple strength mojo hand (for me)

-money drawing eye in green pyramid candle dressed with money drawing oil (again, for me to help with financial matters)

-double luck perfume oil (for me :)

-reconciliation & return, heal emotional distance honey jar mini spell kit (for the other guy, since it ended due to my emotional meltdown)
-4" altar candles (1 dozen pink for the above honey jar)

Do these sound good for my intentions? Any substitutions and/or additional recommendations?

Thank you so much for your assistance.

P.S. I ordered and received the following books, by Catherine Yronwode, today:

Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic,
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic,
Paper in my Shoe, and
The Black Folder.

I can't wait to dive into them, but wanted to order my supplies tonight, for my current intentions, as I want to get started as quickly as possible.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Hello, Krysia --

Everything you have selected looks perfect for the type of work you are doing.

There is a thread on amicable divorce work in this area of the Forum if you wish to pursue further questions on that tipic.

There is a thread on financial success with a home-based business (in the money and job area) if you wish further guidance on that topic.

There is a thread on return, reuinion, and reconciliation (in the love area) if you wish to discuss that work further.

Since this thread is for people who are undertaking two highly disparate types of spell at the same time, your question has landed here -- and the advice given repeatedly in this thread is to work the two spells separately. They need not be on separate altars or work surfaces, nor need they be done at different phases of the moon, nor need they be done on different days of the week -- but factors like those should be considered by you, as they are traditional because they are effective.

One thing you should NEVER do, however, and that is to work from "dirty" to "clean." That is, do no do Separation work and follow immeduately with Reconciliation work. In between you should at least wash your hands; a bath or shower might actually be even better.

However, if you work from "clean" to "dirty," that is easier, you only need shift mental gears. Take a break, walk around the yard, and come back ready to rumble -- although, for myself, i take a longer break. I work "clean" in the morning and "dirty" by dark. I would do the Reconciliation first thing, then the financial work, then go about my day's tasks, then the separation work in the dark. I would use separate work surfaces. That is my choice. Others may have different preferences -- but do not ignore the issue. You must make a decision of how these two spells will be worked in terms of time-blocks.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

WriterGirl

Unread post by WriterGirl » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much much for your response and especially for the instructions regarding working from clean to dirty. I truly appreciate the additional insight and will make sure to work according to the order you prescribed. I'll also make sure to check out the other areas of the forum, as they relate to my various needs. I'll order the supplies I listed in my original post, later tonight!

All the best,
Krysia

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:14 pm

You are very welcome!
catherine yronwode

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:24 pm

hey i was having this problem with a guy i really want i've had several candles burning on him i had a loveme and come to me mixed together he came around me alot for the time being but he wasn't loving me he has a girlfriend im trying to get out of his life and i was given advice to put a look me over candle on him and me but i just ordered it im trying to bust them up and bring him to me at the same time. my question is what else can i use on him while im going up the ladder on the look me over candle i want to know what comes after getting his attention

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, otg__nino ,

Please read the 16 pages here for advice on break up and moving him to you.

Also, please use sentences. It's very difficult to follow what you are asking when everything is one long sentence.

Thank you

WriterGirl

Unread post by WriterGirl » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:34 pm

I'm so amazed! I have 4 separate orders processing (as some items still need to be made, and I keep finding more items I want ;) ). In the meantime, I've been working on the "clean" work of reconciling with my soulmate, as best as I can, as I don't have any of my supplies.

At the end of March, about a week before I started researching hoodoo, I purchased a book about sigil magick. I made a sigil for the petition that my guy would contact me in April. Last week, I paid to have a Reconciliation candle burned for me on the MISC altar. The petition for the candle included the verbiage, "he thinks about me all day, and dreams about me at night." Since I've had no contact from him since around March 2nd (we often talked via Skype, and he hasn't signed in all month, even though I reached out, via email, twice), I found a paper petition spell on the forum, where you draw an angel on paper, fold it towards you, saying, "contact me, contact me," and place it under the electronic item you use (phone, etc.). I did this this past weekend, and taped it to the back of my iPad.

Out of the blue, today, I saw the green "online" light next to his name. I messaged a "hi," and he proceeded to tell me how much he misses me and can't stop thinking about me! I was floored (and very happy!). He begged me to drive over to his house, today, which I happily did (I got hair and semen while I was there - I have a red love doll on order that I can add some of this to!). I had a wonderful day with him, and several times today, besides telling me that he missed me and loves me, he said that he "couldn't stop thinking about me!"

I guess I can still do the Reconciliation and Return, Heal Emotional Distance honey pot when I get my order, right? :)

WriterGirl

Unread post by WriterGirl » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Actually, upon reading that again, maybe it's better that I save the spell kit, just in case I need it later on, and just make a general honey jar for him? I ordered Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells, by Deacon Mill, so that should lead me in the right directions, I think.

Oh, and I forgot that I also put in a prayer petition with the Crystal Silence League, again with the verbiage about thinking about me often (and received quite a few notifications that members prayed for my petition). Something, or a combination of things worked. I just know that I'm very happy and am so grateful that I found hoodoo, so that I can actively work towards what I want in life, rather than just floundering.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, Krysia ,

Your second post sounds good.

Save the kit, make the honey jar

CONGRATS!

WriterGirl

Unread post by WriterGirl » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Got it! Thanks so much, Miss Aida! :)

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:11 am

Update: So I discovered that the two I'm working to break up are getting rocky, but they keep working it out, according to someone who knows them.
I'm gonna order more separation/break up from the church, maybe banish her over hotfoot. Break up work is not my forte.
I love you guys by the way. :)
(They've done a lot of candles for me)

I'm planning on ordering some supplies to do more work with him and partly for myself.
I've considered doing a white candle of her with separation oil, banish oil or hotfoot. Maybe on a separate place from my altar so I can physically move her from his candle while I move his towards mine as I did before, just adding her to the element. I'm hesitant mixing separation anything near my love work, so I haven't yet worked on her directly like that, but if it will get her gone then I'll do it.
I'm thinking:
- red skull for him so I can get back into his thoughts, I'm wondering if compelling oil would be too much influence or if i should stick to gentler oils

-pink nude male and female as me and him
- white nude female candle as her facing away from his pink candle
-white candle to draw her to someone else?
-white skull or white candle for myself dressed in healing, rose of cruxifiction, a white for him as well for the same --depression is terrible, maybe throw one in for his mom to get better too
- chuppa oil, doves blood oil, return oil, reconcile oil, come to me oil (any other suggestions?)
- fiery wall of protection and protection oil (cause safety first)

I'm thinking if I work his head (and penis candle) a few days as I bring his candle to mine and hers away from him then melt them together and hers separate far away possibly with another candle to find someone new for her it might be the extra punch I need. Along side my honey jar and the penis candle, doing another movement spell will bring long term results since he has been interactive and we've been talking more.
Since one or both, are fighting the break up I'm also considering if i should get another candle of him but white ...or do a black separation candle of them on the side as well.
Also, is it a proper practice to put candles on top of a skull candle as you talk with it? If I put a pink 4" dressed in the proper oil and talk to him, then light the skull itself after working with it for the time the movement spell takes. Or could I perpetually work his head lighting candles on top?
Thoughts on these ideas, what do you guys think?

I want to do this well planned, I keep getting close but she's an obstacle in my way, I have to make an effort so maybe this is my missing key to my success. crawl out of my comfort zone and just do some separation work with my own hands. For love!

Any advice or tips or should I go with it?

-treegnome117
much love everyone

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello, Treegnome117 ,

I prefer the Compelling oil. But, you know that you can mix both the influence and compelling, right?

I think that you have all of this carefully planned out and it looks good.

Just one question: how do you put a candle on top of a skull candle?

I wouldn't do that. Instead, surround the skull candle with 4 inch candles known as: "helper lights"

Wishing you the very best and thanks for the update!

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Hello Miss Aida!
Hope your day is lovely.

l had overlooked Influence, I thought it might have too much of a bend to my will vibe. Partly why I liked compelling more.

I expect him to be a hard nut to crack being a very quiet type and to himself a lot. I was thinking how I could utilize it long term but still work with it but use a candle to help me along, so I was borrowing the idea from my honey jar thinking I could melt some wax to stick it on top. In my head it seemed a lot less silly in concept I think, haha.

Do you mean surround it as I work with it or only when I light the skull candle itself?

Must I encircle the skull?
Could the honey jar candle suffice as my helper candles as I work with the skull and talk to it, or if I use a larger pink next to it? I dont want to over do it, but I don't want to under do the extra oomph as I get in his head.

Would working with the skull longer than a week be over kill, is there an average time people talk to them before they light them?

Sorry if this is a lot of questions, its my first skull candle so I want to do it right.
Doing spells over due to technical flaws is terrible, haha.

Also another question: Would doing a black separation candle and move her white candle away from the pink male towards a white candle as her new lover be too much at the same time, or should I do one before the other. since this is a lot of spell work simutaneously happening.
I'm going to have to do multiple orders at any rate since I'll need many supplies from you guys, I'll need to wait til my next pay.
I know the skull is one of the first things I should get, along with the oils but I'm unsure if I should focus on that and the separation candle first then do the movement spell, or wait to start it all together since it's all intricate parts of a much larger goal. I suppose doing the separation make most sense to start with though, since order of how I do this is equally as important as the execution.

This is a stressful journey for me, but the labor is for love. I'm trying to keep my head on about it all. You guys have been wonderful.

Hopefully I'll bear fruit from this labor but considering my guts been guiding me and this seems like the most clear step of effort I can take, I think it will.
Thank you!

-treegnome

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello, Treegnome117

I will try to answer each questions after the question.

l had overlooked Influence, I thought it might have too much of a bend to my will vibe. Partly why I liked compelling more.

Do you mean surround it as I work with it or only when I light the skull candle itself? -You can do both

Must I encircle the skull?-I prefer to but it is not necessary

Could the honey jar candle suffice as my helper candles as I work with the skull and talk to it, or if I use a larger pink next to it? -Yes

Would working with the skull longer than a week be over kill, is there an average time people talk to them before they light them? -There's no rule of thumb on this. So a week sounds good to me.

Also another question: Would doing a black separation candle and move her white candle away from the pink male towards a white candle as her new lover be too much at the same time, or should I do one before the other. since this is a lot of spell work simultaneously happening. -I would personally do this as a separate spell

Wishing you the best

Take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”