Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Treegnome
Forum Member
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Treegnome » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:48 am

Thank you so much!

I decided to go with letting the church focus on her at the moment since that's something that will need to be ongoing as I do my normal honey jar routine while I perfect what herbs and whatnot I'm going to be placing under or in the skull with my petition. So I'm currently digging through the herbs your guys have to tailor the love herbs mix more towards him and our situation.

And I think I'll use a 7 day wishing candle next to it alongside a pink candle on my jar and then for the final burn surround it. This is why I always write my plans out on paper first with drawings, haha, combine the two ideas in a cohesive way.

Then I'm gonna do a whole seperate work where I focus on their break up with a separation candle, I might even put them outside or on my toilet in a metal pan and then do a whole seperate work of drawing her to someone new directly after that candle burns and leave her candle out of my movement work with him.

Woo-boy this is a project for the weeks ahead of me.

Well I will certainly keep you all updated once I get my supplies, I have a whole new inspiration since I officially got my ex to get his things out my apartment yesterday, finally. Now he never has reason to come back.(yay) Silly man tried to get frisky too, I'm literally shaking my head, haha.

Much love to you all and well wishes to everyone.
Again thank you Miss Aida, you're always there for us! Blessings to you!

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey. So I'm a newbie and have a bad situation on my hands and have a few different spells in mind and need your help. I've posted a few questions in a different thread regarding oils.... but basically, I have a problem with my attitude but its in reflection to my ex's actions. So I don't know what spells I need. I need my ex boyfriend to break up with the girl he left me for when I literally just had his baby 2 months ago, and despite us having problems during my pregnancy, he felt it's rather worth pursuing something with her while he slept with her when I was 9 months pregnant and refused to end it since, until they got closer and closer now and now he tells me he's the happiest he's ever been and he loves her and that he doesn't want to try anything right now with us. He still comes over to see his child 3 times a week, but I can't help but still cry hysterically about the whole situation every time he comes over hoping he feels sympathy for how he left us pregnant and broke his sons family before his son even had a chance, and how he betrayed not just me but his son, and the fact that he refuses to even sleep here at nights for his son even once, but sleeps every night with her.... and he's been coming over less and less now and blames it on my nagging, that he's annoyed of hearing about it, but he doesn't realize HE jeopardized our family and betrayed my trust, and while this is all still fresh, he's still doing it, and I can't get along with him while our son was just born and he left us to go be with her and comes for a few hours to see him while he's still basically betraying us. Im still very angry and rightfully so, and I told him if he showed remorse since cheating on me pregnant and stopped THEN, we could've saved our family and maybe I wouldn't still be so angry, but since he continues without any shame, and doesn't realize how he's shaming our son, how can I be nicer to him when he still hasn't realized his mistakes and is only focused on her?! I want him back, but I also can't pretend things are fine with us when he still does what he wants.

So here are my questions: Very straight forward, please help me with them so I can buy the right stuff asap.

How many break up spells can I do at once? Will it make it more powerful if I do more than one?
What's the difference from the break up and separation spell in my case?/ What would be more effective?
Is the break up bottle spell more effective or the kit?
Can I use his hair for every single spell since I cut his hair and have several strands?
As for the other woman, I have her name, address, and picture of her alone and with him. Should I use a picture of them together or her alone for the break up spells and put that under the candle?

And as for what spells to use, I know there's the break up spell, the black groom and wife figural candle, and the separation candles that represents them. Which spells are most effective of those or should I do all of them?

I've never done this before and really want to do this right. Also, as for herbs and powders, what can I sprinkle on her candle?

And during this whole process, despite my intent is to break them up and have him come back, I'm also very angry with him and my intent is to have him love me again and show remorse, but since I'm not acting the way I probably should, would a dominating or controlling spell be better on him than a break up one? Or instead of a love spell? Do I need to control him in this situation? And during every spell, do I say a prayer out loud or close my eyes and repeat it in my head? And should I focus on how I want things to be or how I feel about him with her?

Thanks in advance, hope I didn't ask too much! But Im looking to get the right stuff ASAP and get started.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello DaniWonderland,

I think the first thing you need to do is slow down, take a deep breath, and try to step back from the situation so you can have a more objective view of your situation. I think some fresh eyes would be good for you and with all these questions perhaps a reading from someone (www.readersandrootworkers.com) would be helpful to give you an idea of the best way to proceed.

For the best work for you to be doing I really would recommend getting a Reconciliation spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) to work for yourself and a Break Up spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) to work on your target and their other interest. Start the break up first and then after a day or so start your reconciliation work.

As to what spell is better , more effective or what have you there is no way possible to answer these types of questions. There are to many factors to try and figure that out and it varies from one case to the next.

peace~

Nathen

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Thank you for the reply and help. I was going to do those both spells regardless, but wanted to know what's the difference from a break up spell and a candle moving spell or separation spell?

Also, most of my questions weren't answered lol. Please answer my questions:

How many break up spells can I do at once? Will it make it more powerful if I do more than one?
What's the difference from the break up and separation spell in my case?/ What would be more effective?
Is the break up bottle spell more effective or the kit?
Can I use his hair for every single spell since I cut his hair and have several strands?
As for the other woman, I have her name, address, and picture of her alone and with him. Should I use a picture of them together or her alone for the break up spells and put that under the candle?
And what are some good oils for the breakup spell? Does adding herbs to it make it more powerful also?

Thank you :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland

You really have to shorten these posts. They're too long and repetitive from your other posts (and this is hijacking the threads). Also, we do not give you detailed explanations of every single spell. You will have to look at the links that have been provided to you and providedon the forum. OR (as Natstein had suggested, hire a rootworker for magical coaching)

I will answer each question after the question

Thank you for the reply and help. I was going to do those both spells regardless, but wanted to know what's the difference from a break up spell and a candle moving spell or separation spell? -they are variations of break up spells. - See this link: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, most of my questions weren't answered lol. Please answer my questions: - You were given the best advice. We don't give detailed information and detailed magical coaching on the forum. This is what the links are for.

How many break up spells can I do at once? Will it make it more powerful if I do more than one? -You can do as many as you think will work.

Is the break up bottle spell more effective or the kit? -I usually do both.

Can I use his hair for every single spell since I cut his hair and have several strands?-Yes

As for the other woman, I have her name, address, and picture of her alone and with him. Should I use a picture of them together or her alone for the break up spells and put that under the candle? -you tear the picture apart and then have them face back to back

And what are some good oils for the breakup spell? Does adding herbs to it make it more powerful also? -Break up oil. Herbs will help. See this link: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You really need to read the links and the threads. We ask clients to look at the threads and links prior to asking questions.

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:03 am

I apologize for writing so much I'm just in despair and I've done so much extensive reading on this site and there's so many recourses here, trust me I read it all. I just want to be sure whatever spell I do, I do it specifically as told and some things are left unsaid in those instructions. For example, if I do a break up spell, and use their picture ripped in half facing bak to back, where do I write their names? or do I use a separate petition paper with their names criss crossed stating to break up and put both under the candle? Do I also put any herbs on the pictures? And I will get a reading first this week with rootwork guidance but just asking in advance hows the best way to do this properly.

Thank you again and sorry for the long posts

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland ,

We have already given you SOUND advice.

We have already told you that we do not give step by step instructions on every single spell that you MIGHT or MIGHT NOT do.

Nevertheless, All these answers are in the threads.

You are asking us a lot for a person who doesn't even have the products yet.

We had told you to buy a break up kit, a reconciliation spell kit and a honey jar.

You seem to ignore what we write and continue with these ENDLESS questions

We have also asked you to contact a rootworker for magical coaching as this is not the scope of this forum. You have been issued 2 board warnings when you are actually in violation of more than 2 forum rules.

We try our very best to be kind and patient with our forum family members who are working with Lucky Mojo products. But this is getting quite excessive.

Please contact a rootworker for magical coaching. http:/readersandrootworkers.org

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:11 pm

I ask questions just like I see many others asking questions and they don't get these types of responses when they want specific help with any spells. I didn't buy the kits yet because I wanted to be sure Id know what to do with them if I buy them and thats why I asked. Aren't these forums meant for any help with any questions pertaining to any work? I don't know what Im getting warnings for, but if I buy the kits would I get help with any questions I have then???

And I did contact a root worker but I have to wait 2 weeks for a reading and coaching so until then I was preparing on what to get and any confusion I had with any of the spells so that I'm prepared when I receive them, because I did read all the instructions on the kits beforehand, I just asked any remaining questions on them that weren't written up there, so that I know if I can or cannot do something or have suggestions on the best way to perform them, instead of waiting 2 weeks until I speak to a root worker. Because if I do it for now, I'd like to make sure anything that was left unsaid in the instructions can be clarified for me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland ,

If you buy the kits and don't understand the instructions, of course we would help you.

But we are not here to help with all question on every single spell imaginable. Buy the products, then read the instructions. Then, further questions about your product and spell work with them is what this forum is for.

Take care

gmjlovesconjure
Forum Member

Unread post by gmjlovesconjure » Sun May 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello Everyone, particularly Miss Aida!

First, I must say that I hope I am posting this in the right section of the forum.

Secondly, I would like to thank Miss Aida for her reading with me over a month ago. Thank you, Miss Aida, for such sound advice!!! I was somewhat doubtful, but stayed faithful in you and root work. I had been doing the break up and reconciliation work as Miss Aida suggested.

Because I am new to this new way of thinking, I was not sure that my work (sometimes I was not consistent) was really effective for the break up part.

I believe it worked, at least as far as break up is concerned. My Love and I have been sexually and intimately involved since our separation 17 months or so ago, in spite of his new relationship with a woman that he moved with immediately after our separation. As of Friday (4/29/16), I was moved to "lightly and innocently" expose our continued relationship, through my daughter in law. Well, the shit hit the fan and the new woman got a hold of the text message. They usually have great weekends together, but this weekend they have been fighting because of me. The other woman and My Love actually met with me today--I was so scared. While I did not fully expose our ongoing relationship because I did not want to hurt him, I am sure that she got the point. She was furious with him and I think she will be letting him go.

I have had many opportunities to expose our relationship to his new woman, but something moved me to have my daughter in law send a very innocent and unsuspecting message to My Love's cell phone, which the woman received. I would have never really done anything to hurt him, yet, I could feel a force that was maneuvering me, compelling me to throw out the bait and see if the new woman would catch it. It sounds odd, but I believe it is true. I think it was my affirmations, prayers, setting lights, and such. Although, I still have not deployed the black wax and mess from the moving candle work. I could not find a way to deploy it without them finding it. But tonight or tomorrow, I will probably melt down the mess, keep it heated, and pour it in a line in the front and back parking areas where My Love and the other woman park cars.

Now I am concerned about the reconciliation--he is so furious with me that he may not ever see me again. Spirit tells me that he will come back and we will be together joyfully, but the human side of me worries about how this will come about. My love was only with the woman because of financial security and an easy lifestyle in comparison to being with me. I just hope that continuing the break up work and strengthening the reconciliation will bring us together for good. I just ordered my reconciliation kit today; although I had been doing the honey jar regularly.

My Questions:
1. Do you recommend that I continue another round of break up work and deploy the original wax? I don't want them to patch things up, although this is extremely unlikely.
2. Regarding my voodoo doll. I did make him sometime ago but had not been using him very much because his head always pops off. Its made of a lightweight modeling clay, has personal concerns inside of it, and is wearing clothes (unwashed) from My Love. He's about a foot long, but there is something odd about the head, in spite of the skewers that I used to stabilize it. How can I still use My Love Doll or is the head issue a sign?
3. Any ideas for the most successful Reconciliation work possible? I will need all the help I can get.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello, gmjlovesconjure

I don't know who you are by your screen name BUT....CONGRATS on the break up aspect! HURRAY!

I will answer each question after the question.

My Questions:
1. Do you recommend that I continue another round of break up work and deploy the original wax? YES!
2. Regarding my voodoo doll. I did make him sometime ago but had not been using him very much because his head always pops off. Its made of a lightweight modeling clay, has personal concerns inside of it, and is wearing clothes (unwashed) from My Love. He's about a foot long, but there is something odd about the head, in spite of the skewers that I used to stabilize it. How can I still use My Love Doll or is the head issue a sign?-Get air dry modeling clay and put a neck over it's neck. Re baptize the doll and name it again. And tell it that it will no longer have problems
3. Any ideas for the most successful Reconciliation work possible? I will need all the help I can get.- Reconciliation spell kit and an ongoing reconciliation honey jar

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

Keep us posted!!!!

Take care

gmjlovesconjure
Forum Member

Unread post by gmjlovesconjure » Mon May 02, 2016 6:00 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! This is Ghia, the long winded email girl! Ha ha!!!

A1234567
Forum Member

Unread post by A1234567 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Ok so little background info

this woman my ex is involved with (we have 4 kids together) is from another country- started work from another country to break us up and got him to pay for her to come here with her kid.

Me and him had started to get close again then she double tasked whatever she was doing and sent a muerto to me and my home. My children wouldn't even sleep in their bed for a while cus they seen it.

I got rid of the muerto but shes still doing heavy work to keep him away from me and the kids and the way hes acting is not himself his eyes are not even the same its strange - indescribable - and now were dealing with court issues etc.

So i need to break them up - make her go away back to her country - bring him home to our family and all this court stuff go away.

Spells i can do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, A1234567 ,

I am so sorry that this has happened to you and your children

We realize that you are new to the forum.

But we ask that you read through the pages before asking a question.

I suggest a break up spell and I will give you the page. On the middle lower right hand side of the webpage that I will give you, there is a picture of a spell that could break them up and bring him to you. The spell and the picture is here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, you really should perform a mirror box spell on this terrible woman. The spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Please read the pages here on this thread for more suggestions

Wishing you and your children the very best

tboy1977
Forum Member

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Once again I need HELP...

I swear my track record with men.

Anyway, I met a guy online who was supposed to be a one-night-stand, but six months later I'm just about sick of him. But I still want him. What is wrong with me? In the beginning, the sex was great, he was naked, and we had so much to talk about. He was a great conversationalist and knowledgeable about so much. But now, I pay 100% of the bills, do 100% of the housework, cook 70-80% of the time and sex is nonexistent. Sometimes, he makes me feel like I have Alzheimer's. I'm not sure I want him. When he drops something on the floor, he can't even pick it up and he's ALLERGIC to cleaning a dish, even just for his own use. I came on here looking for the candles to light, steps to take to make him the my boyfriend of my dreams and do my bidding (give me what I want). But should I be repelling this one and lighting candles to find the man of my dreams?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello, tboy1977. This guy flat out sounds like bad news. You shouldn't be spending the energy (and money!) to do magical work to change him if he can't be bothered to pick up his share of the housework and treats you badly. I don't think there's anything wrong with you. When things go bad in a relationship, it's so easy to hold the image of how the person *used* to be in your head and hope that person will come back. Thing is though, they rarely do, and you don't deserve to set your happiness aside waiting for that to happen. I know it's always hard to leave a relationship, but you deserve to find someone who loves and respects you.

I recommend a firm Cut and Clear spell:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

When you do that kit, there is a part that helps you draw a new wonderful person to you.

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Paulawolfe

Unread post by Paulawolfe » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:22 am

To do a Break Up and a Reconciliation at the same time is difficult, but not impossible. Sometimes one spell seems stronger than the other. I can make them fight, but he does not come back to me or he comes to me for sex and to see our child, but he goes right back to her. Sometimes I am angry enough to break them up, sometimes I feel sorry for myself and don't have the energy. This has been a learning journey, for sure. Slowly I am gaining the upper hand, though. He has stopped the divorce, he is staying with him mom (not with me, but also not with her) and he is coming by for dinner as well as for sex, and staying overnight. No one said it would be easy, and it is not. If I stop this work, it will be because I want to, not because I am losing the game.

A1234567
Forum Member

Unread post by A1234567 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 am

Ok so i need to break up 2 people (my ex who i share 4 kids together) his current gf who used [magic] to get him in first place. I was going to do a vinegar jar to break them up but can i do a reconciliation to bring him back to me at the same time? Or how should i do this? I want do things right

Lilith Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:45 am

Personally I think you should steer clear of throwing at someone who either [has a strong magical practice] or has access to a [a person who has a strong magical practice], especially as you don't know what to do or which way to do it.

If this girl got him using spells in the first place, then I would expect that she has him bound pretty tight to her and an everyday type of break up vinegar jar ain't gonna do jack...and that advice is from personal experience.

Think of the situation as being like peeling an onion. Lots of layers of binding and spells will have to be stripped away piece by piece before you can start working on getting him back...and you can bet your bottom dollar that as soon as she notices a change then she will reinforce any work already done on him.

Get a reading, then go from there.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

A1234567
Forum Member

Unread post by A1234567 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 am

I actually have 1 tomorrow. Ive been battling her but she has more resources than i do at the moment but im trying..ill never give up ill do whatever i have to do i love him with all of my heart. Ill see what the reading says tomorrow i guess.

Timea21
Newly Registered

Unread post by Timea21 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:33 am

I am doing a poop spell to break my ex from his girl but i don`t see results yet. I used this spell before and I used to see results like in 2 weeks or max. 1 month. Now I am doing the spell for almost 2 months....maybe their connection is strong, they also have strong personalities (my ex is a fighter, doesn`t give up easily and he is a positive man) and maybe this also makes the spell more difficult. Maybe I don`t concentrate as I should or meditate as I should. What do you think, what should I do?

I also want him back, but he doesn`t really want to talk to me. What love spell should I do? we moved in different countries and maybe my spells are not strong enough, but I would move back with him if I had the chance. Every time I do love spells I feel so connected to him and I miss him so much, and I am starting to feel that the spells are working on me but not on him. I did a binding spell a week ago and then i just stoped with the love spells. I get so depressed and miss him so much and probably these spells are making me want him more. Maybe I also feel bad because I rarely cleanse after doing poop spells. The thing is that he is not contacting me....what am I doing wrong?

I had a reading a month ago and she said there is no chance of reconciliation, that she could do a love jar for me but it`s not guarenteed, but it will make him want to have more contact with me, to be honest i don`t even know if I can trust her because she was asking a lot of money for a honey jar.... what should I do? I need help, I want him so much in my life...I am praying every day do get back with him and I am thinking of going to Jerusalem.

I need help..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, A1234567 ,

Good luck with your reading. I hope it's good news

take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello, Timea21 ,

I don' know why you are not getting ny movement yet. And there's no way of telling you if you're doing something wrong.

But if the reader wanted to do a honey jar, then why don't you just do it yourself? It seems to be the answer!!

They're $20 at lucky Mojo and $4.00 for extra candles

Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

I hope this helps

Good luck

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:25 am

I was on this site desperately last week looking for something that would break my ex and the woman he left me for up. I started a picture box, with pictures of myself, our family and our wedding invitation. I also did a vinegar jar on the two of them. 3 days! It took exactly 3 days for me to see some serious movement. He is now wanting to go to counseling, he misses me and just wants his family back. I dont know if the break up jar has worked completely as he is no longer living with me but I would assume that if it hasnt worked yet it will soon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, nena1974 ,

WOW!!!!!

Congrats!

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:08 am

Just wanted to update....3 weeks and 1 day and my man is home! While I was on vacation I also had the missionary church light a return to me and a break up candle since I wouldnt be able to work my vinegar jar or picture box while I was away. Thank you lucky mojo for all of your awesome suggestions. I have started a hot foot jar to keep her away for good and plan on keeping my picture box and honey jar going.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi nena1974,

Wow...congratulations! You did a great job!

I hope she stays away for good and that things go well for you and your man.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

DaniWonderland
Forum Member

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Nena1974 congrats! That's awesome! Was wondering, since the spell worked within 3 days, how long were you guys apart?? Did you still have contact?

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:27 pm

I'm preparing a new vinegar jar to refresh my breakup work, and I want to bury the old jar in a nearby cemetery. There's a grave of a woman who died unrestfully that is out of sight to the general public, so I plan to bury the old breakup jar nearby (I'll burn a protection candle for myself, do a cleansing bath, and make sure to leave the cemetery a different way than I enter).

But since one of the targets in the breakup jar is my romantic reconciliation/love target, too, will burying the breakup jar hurt him? Or will it just hurt his relationship with the other woman?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:05 am

Hi ravenmaven,

The vinegar jar would affect his relationship with the other woman, if that is the purpose of the jar. It would only hurt him personally if you petitioned for harm to come to him.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:40 am

So. My man came back. However he is very wishy washy....has now decided that he wants to break up but does not want to leave the house. I also found that he has seen the other woman recently. I am steadily working a honey jar, and have done a vinegar jar on the both of them, which I thought worked. I also did a hot foot box on her and left her at the cementary. I am dressing all of his personal hygiene products as well as have had several lights lit at the missionary church. I know it hasnt been that long, and patience is key. But I have also found that she is also having work done on him, and I dont know who is doing the work. What can I do so that the work she is doing does not take effect but mine does?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello nena1974,

If she is also having work done on this guy, it might be time to consult a good reader and find out the best course of action to take. That way you know you're using your time and energy in the most effective way. Here is a list of reputable readers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

For a quick reading, you can also call:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck!

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:09 am

Thanks! I have a reading scheduled for Sunday. I was just hoping I could get a jump start

Lilith Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:16 am

Nena, I suggest that you do some serious cleansing of the home to rid it of anything that's been thrown at him, and then do some protection work whilst you wait for your reading.

For the protection part I'd recommend focussing on the following:

1. the perimeter of the home to prevent anything getting through.
2. everyone in the home.
3. vehicles.

When doing the protection I'd suggest stipulating that the only work that will influence your partner will be the work that YOU or your rootworker do on him.

Place some salt and protective herbs (sage, rosemary and bay leaves are good) in a dish under the bed and 'tell' them that they are to protect your partner from work that others are working on him. Change it every 3-5 days and throw it in the outside trash whilst saying very firmly that any outside influences that the mixture has soaked up is now null and void.

Good luck.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

teenj
Newly Registered

Unread post by teenj » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Blessings to all!

First I want to say that this forum ROCKS! I am in need of what to do in my situation, ok here it goes...

My husband and I have been married for 3 1/2 years (known each other for a year prior to marriage); we have had struggles and disagreements due to a lot of outside influences. My husband cheated on me once and I was able to get him to stop dealing with the woman by candle magic; we ended up living in a hotel for about 10 months and that really put a strain on our marriage, fights and arguments so while we was living in the hotel we decided to go our separate ways (not what I really wanted). We finally found a place and he was acting different (that's when I know another woman is involved). Come to find out he was seeing a coworker (another one) at his job and she is much younger (he is 33 she is 21). We got into a argument and he called the cops on me and somehow he was able to put a temporary restraining order on me. I in return was able to get a final restraining order on him because I had solid proof that a restraining order was needed. I meant to mention we have a 3 year old son in which we planned creating him. He was not able to see his son or be near the house so he had to leave. A month later I requested to drop the restraining order and was granted. He can now contact me and see his son as he please but I want us to reconcile since I know why things happened the way they did. I always felt that some woman worked on him years ago prior to meeting me by the things he said that has happened. We are spiritually connected, despite of anything he is a great father and he also has prophecy in him (which makes us a very strong spiritual couple). I want to get rid of this young girl who has been very disrespectful to me, I been working on her with DUME and separation for the both of them. I also read tarot but im intermediate in this line of work and reading myself sometimes gives me good insight and sometimes confuses the heck out of me. I do see a separation between them coming through my readings but I want to also reunite back with my husband so we can get the heck out of this state and start a new life fresh. He is planning to move from his sister house where he been staying since I had the restraining order on him into his own apartment in a bad neighborhood (concerns for both him and our son). So to break my long story this is the questions I have:

-Which should so a separation/break up spell for them too and reconciliation for him? and if so can I do both at the same time or separation/break up first
-Should I continue to work with intriquil (I read a thread which Cat said doing intriquil and honey jar is not good) I want him to see me as the woman he met over 4 years ago and fell in love with
-Should I keep working my DUME candle on the side chick..I really want her to pay she has contribute to this madness and trust me it will be JUSTIFIED

I see alot of kits that seem to assist with my purpose I looked at the cart balance and I am already at 190 dollars lol...I appreciate the advise from all who gives me true advice.

I do plan on getting a reading for myself since reading myself gets me a little lost..and I know this is a lot of work but I will go through it all to mend back our marriage

Blessings and light to ALL!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, teenj,

Welcome to the forum

You can most certainly perform break up and reconciliation at the same time. I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread. Please read the 17 pages here for spell ideas. Also, check out the picture n this mid lower right hand side of tis page (it shows 2 people breaking up and one moving toward you):

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Now, wouldn't perform the Intranquil Spirit. You are right: not good to do with a honey jar. And it's a nasty entity anyway (an entity from hell).

You can continue the DUME on her. Why not? When I do break up spells, I also usually add cursing spells to the unwanted person.

Wishing you GREAT success with your spells

take care

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:19 am

Thank you Lilith moon. I planned on cleansing this weekend. For the vehicles...how do you suggest I cleanse them? I have access to his vehicles but its something I need to do quickly, I am rarely in them and would have to sneak into them while hes not looking.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:07 am

Hello, nena1974

One way is to take the 13 herb bath, steep it, strain it, and then put it in a spray bottle.

Another way is to do the same thing with the uncrossing bath crystals.

Spray the entire inside of the car.

Just a couple of ways to cleanse when you're stressed for time

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

I hope this helps

take care

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:34 am

With the uncrossing, could I also add some chinese wash or fiery wall of protection?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello nena1974,

I'd do the Uncrossing portion first (which you could easily combine with Chinese Wash), *then* use Fiery Wall of Protection products afterward. To clean off the nasty stuff, then protect the person/space/object/vehicle in its newly clean state.

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:25 am

What would be the best way to make my rival feel insecure and make her needy and desperate for him. I know that this would drive him away quickly.

cassiopaeia
Forum Member

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Oooh, that's a great angle to work! Maybe a red skull candle spell, like you would generally use to make someone fall for someone else, but with the addition of Restless oil and maybe poppy seeds along with the love products?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Hi nena1974,

Per Miss Aida's spell, if you want to get into her head and make her insecure and unstable enough in his eyes, work a black skull candle for her with Restless or Inflammatory Confusion (make them misunderstand each other to the point of arguments), poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, red pepper (to make her a hothead about it) and couch grass (a compelling herb). Drill some holes in the skull - one in the frontal lobe for attention and memory, and one in the back parietal lobe which affects language - and put some red fire ants in there to make her argumentative.

http://herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html
http://herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-black.html
http://herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html
http://herb-magic.com/couch-grass.html
http://herb-magic.com/red-ants.html

Leave the love products out of it! You don't need her falling in love with him and for him to respond in kind (even if you think he wouldn't, it's not worth risking the chance of driving them closer together vs. far apart). You can mess with her mind enough to make her insecure and demanding without adding love to the mix.

You can carve the thoughts you want her to have all over the candle in a random swirling pattern to mimic her running thoughts (include insecurity, neediness, any of the other personality traits that send him packing). Dress it in your oils. Smear her with dog shit to make her really stinky, if you are so inclined.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-restless.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-inflammato ... usion.html

You can dress a white skull candle in Clarity oil for him and have him burn while facing her while she burns, so he can see what a messed up piece of crap she really is.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

I would work this at night when you know he is asleep, which is when you can more readily embed thoughts in his mind.

My personal philosophy is to go for the jugular in break up work. I wouldn't mess around with making her fall in love with him and cling desperately to him, as such a roundabout approach seems unnecessarily complicated and risky.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:51 am

Miss Athena! You are amazing! Thank you for the great advice. Im all over this!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, Nena1974,

Find that spell (and other ideas) here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-71915

Take care

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:10 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!
I have pretty much everything I need with the exception of clarity oil. Is there anything I can use until I get my next order?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello, nena1974 ,

When I first presented that spell that Miss Athena speaks of on the radio show (skull candles, part 1), I was using a drill.

BUT I found a better way of putting holes in the candles: a soldering iron (if you listened to that radio show that I linked you to, I did mention that also. Although Miss cat keeps thinking of me as "The Electric Drill Practitioner" LOL)

You can also use the iron and take wax out of the eyes balls and state that this is to give him better vision (by giving him deeper eye sockets). Usually, I do that and then I put Clarity oil into the sockets as well.

If you don't have a black skull candle for the white one to look at, you can put tiny pictures of her into the sockets and smear the pictures of her with dog shit. Then, seal them up with wax again.

That could suffice until you get your clarity oil. If you have King Solomon Wisdom oil, that can replace the Clarity oil to place on the areas of the skull candle

Take care

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:51 am

Thank you! I do have king of Solomon. And I love the idea of the pics with dog shit!

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:32 am

Hi, friends!

I've been advised by Miss Aida to shift the focus of my reconciliation work (which has worked, partially, in that my target reached out to me) to Love Me work. But I'm not sure of the specifics! I have pink candles and blue ones for healing, and LM's Love Me oil, and beyond that...do I just change how I phrase my petition and intention?

I've taken a couple weeks' break from magic because of how demoralized I felt earlier, but I think I'm rejuvenated and ready to get back to it. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

This is correct.

Also, just to remind you , take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

This could refresh your memory and give you other ideas!

Wishing you GREAT success

take care

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:00 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I'm hoping to have happy updates for you very soon!

In the mean time I have one more question: for the next week, until Saturday, I am working pretty far from home and the only magical supplies I could bring with me without getting caught were my love doll of my target, my bottle of LM's Love Me oil, and a saint Jude rosary. Is working the doll and praying to Saint Jude every night still strong work? I wanted my candles and jar spells but where I'm working they'd be very easily seen and conspicuous!

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:17 pm

So. I have a whole lot going on. Vinegar jar, honey jar, hot foot jar and two skull candles for the two of them. It seems to be working...We are back in counseling and after a very heated session last night where he told me he was done with this relationship this morning he called. Just to say that he has ended things with her, told her to throw his belongings away and is now focusing on being a better father and promises to treat me with respect until we figure things out.
I am only a few days into the skull candles, and feel I should keep working the vinegar and hot foot jars but I am wondering for how long? also, is there anything else I should do to back all of this up, to make sure she never returns or any other woman for that matter. '
I know our relationship needs some healing, and Ive been working on that as well.
I started most of the work about two months ago, and had given myself until September....I say Ive gotten some great movement. I just want it all to stick

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi Nena,

Banishing and hotfoot (the harsher version) would be perfect for this. If infidelity or his eyes wandering are is an issues as well, you may want to look into tying his nature once things are officially heated up. This will assure that he has eyes for you, and only you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#hoodoonature
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

Of course it's strong work!!

You're doing the right things

Take care

libbinbelle
Forum Member

Unread post by libbinbelle » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:16 pm

For 20 years my common law husband's relative has been throwing for our relationship. I clean she throws, I clean she throws. She moved out of state a while ago but still attends family functions.
He is due to get an inheritance and we've been talking about the things we'd like to to together and 3 days after he decides to formalize our relationship and go forward he tells me he wants to see an old friend from HS. He says he doesn't want me to talk him out of it or use my feminine wiles to change his mind and she is keeping him strong? Her divorce is going through in 6 months but that's not related to him giving me 3 months to 6 months to get my stuff together. He knows it's hard but he'll give me time to go through my stuff, it's his house but he'll keep me on track. So i'm cleaning his house while he comes and goes, i can hear their love talk and him letting her know that he chose her and he's keeping me on track. I can't breath and I can't sleep or eat. I've lost 10 lbs in 20 days.
We are known to be a team in our local arts community. He wants us to be "civilized about everything" which means he wants my arts group to support his arts group and shore up his position. We know we'll perform together and be involved or up for or in the same opportunities.
I am Irish, Cherokee, African, was born with a caul, dream true and can sense and hear what people are thinking even if they're not in the same room.
I'm embarrassed to go out, look friends in the eye, or talk and I keep thinking what did I do wrong?
We've been through layoffs and foreclosure, bankruptcy, deaths or our parents, just when we can breath I he does this and I can't breath, eat or sleep.He says I didn't help him and she understands him. WTH? He talks to her every night but tonight he's having dinner with a friend about "helping me move on"
He keeps "checking in with me to keep me on track" and now he's enlisted his friends to "help me". He took her on the weekend get away we planned together. I can't breath or stop crying but I have to keep cleaning and "acting civilized about this whole thing and not make it any harder than it has to be"
Sometimes he talks to me like nothing ever happened then he'll act like he doesn't want his friends to know he's talking to me, or "suspicious like i'm trying to use my feminine wiles." "You're a beautiful smart woman, you'll be allright." "I still love you too"
I have some training in root work and If you message me with your tricks I'll tell you everything I have done or can think to do.
Please tell me what I can do while I have access to his urine, hair, toiletries, clothes, car, food,house a fig tree but no money
He'll hug me but not kiss or have sex with me.
I want to break them up and reconcile us and after this dominate him. i want my home and my life back. I want to breath without this wieght on my chest and waking up in the middle of the night like a silent alarm went off that no one else can hear. And not be terrified and lonely

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, libbinbelle ,

I have moved and merged your thread to the correct subforum.

Please read the pages here for spell on how to break up and reconciliation.

Also, please remember that we ask about topics as we post. So, if you are asking abut being uncrossed (and I'm not sure if you are), you would have a BRIEF question and history on that thread (uncrossing thread)

If you are asking about money (and I'm not sure if you are) you would have a BRIEF question and history on that thread (money thread).

But please don't cover everything in one long post as it is confusing for us moderators.

nevertheless, I am sure that you want break up and reconciliation. So, please read the pages here. After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the very best

take care

libbinbelle
Forum Member

Unread post by libbinbelle » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Miss Aida,
1. My apologies.
2. Is it ok if I take down the post and make it briefer and repost it?
3. You are correct, I want to them to break up and to reconcile and have our life back and the reconciliation breakup spell picture with figure candles and sissors listed on the airr page fits what I have in mind.
4. after I clean this situation up and get back in
5. how do i keep from being thrown for again by this relative? She will not stop until she dies.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello libbinbelle,

I edited your original post to get it more on topic with the focus of this subforum, which is "Break Up and Love/Reconciliation at the Same Time." If you also have questions about money or being crossed/hot-footed, you're welcome to post in those respective subforums about those topics, so we can keep this thread on topic.

If you're wanting to break up this couple and get rid of the rival while returning him to you and your relationship, that moving candle spell with the figure candles and scissors would be a great choice.

I'd also suggest getting a reading about this situation, because it sounds quite complicated. It might be a good idea to be armed with the knowledge a reader can give you before starting a lot of spellwork:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you, and let us know in the other subforums if you have questions about other topics. Take care!

LadyM81
Forum Member

Unread post by LadyM81 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have a question/dilemma so I am hoping for some advice. Since the middle of May, I have been working on my ex. He and I have quite a very long history (18 years) of being together, breaking up, being friends, breaking up and now just recently we got back together (well a year ago August 5 2015) - we have a lot of history not just from being in a romantic relationship but being there for one another as just friends during years of time when we weren't together (he with a few different people, me being with different people) - so as of April 2016 we again broke up.
I gave myself a little time before beginning any work on him because, I was emotional and wanted to make sure that was what I wanted to really do. During this time, I got a reading from an AIRR reader, and received a great amount of insight and understanding of why he and I continuously are drawn to one another in this life. Anyway, as the months have gone by since our break-up, as I said I have begun doing work on the end of he and I (healing, communication, reconciliation) but he is the type, once he's out of a relationship, he goes and tries to attach himself to the next person, and the next person after that, when the situations do not work out (it has been like this each time we have broken up)
- sometimes I feel like it has always been to prove a point to me that he can be with SOMEBODY and doesn't need me...
So my dilemma is this, he now has found another "someone" (she is the second person since breaking up that he has been "serious" with) who he is beginning to get closer to, and because he doesn't tell me all things, I am not certain if he and this woman are boyfriend/girlfriend or what the situation really is, however, because he and I still reside in the same household I do know and am very aware he goes and talks to her and spends time with her, BUT, my biggest dilemma is, because I want to do separation/break-up work on him and this female, I don't know her name, so I don't have a picture, a birthdate, anything of that sort, I don't know how do go about breaking his "tie" to her, while working on reconciling he and I. Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to give a little history on this matter, but my question is this: what is the best way of completely breaking the tie between him and this woman (now before it gets any deeper) when for her I don't have any real information to connect with any break-up work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, LadyM81 ,

Although the link will be a lot weaker with no information and no personal concerns, you can simply name the candle representing her as: "Love Rival:. Or "woman taking away my man".

Or: "Woman who is with my man".

I hop this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”