Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Husband from rival Questions and Answers

cutie1

Break Up Husband from rival Questions and Answers

Unread post by cutie1 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi,

I am in a situation where me and my husband are seperated not divorced yet, we left each other and i know that he is talking to this girl that won't leave him a lone,and he won't stop talking to her i tried so many times to break them by talking to him but he is being so stubborn, she is brain washing him, he doesn't want to commit back with me because she is filling his life and entertaining him. i really want to get her out of our life, the girl lives in another state so would a hotfoot candle work for her? Also i have his mother is against me and she is affecting him not to go back with me what can i do to stop her interference and make her accept me and like me back?

Also i need something to use on him to make no other girl interested in him or him not being interested in any other girl besides me? we still meet and talk sometimes. Any suggestions?

thanks

DelArca

Re: hot foot candle question

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 am

cutie1 --

I think you might want to try break up/separation products first or else he might go along with her when she hotfoots away. Try a honey jar for your husband along with the milder love products(come to me etc) and reconciliation. Do a honey jar for the mother in law as well.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: hot foot candle question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 am

cutie1,

Before you do anything, you need to get a reading. You need to see if this relationship can even be put back together at this point. If it can then have the rootworker design out a spellwork plan and tell you exactly what steps and products you need to buy for your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”