Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break-Up Incense Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
sunstallion

Break-Up Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by sunstallion » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:38 pm

I finally got the Break-Up incense in the mail yesterday. We are still under Waning Moon. I burned incense and said my intention ten times from last night until now. The energy of the moon is at the highest right now for releasing/breaking. Do you guys think my magic is going to work or not ?

Thanks

SS

sunstallion

Re: Break-Up Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by sunstallion » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm

One more thing I would like to share. I burned incense outside today, and it is a little windy. I moved around the burner when I put incense in, and interestingly, everywhere I moved, the smoked follow that direction and followed me. As a result, I had to smell it and couldn't see anything sometimes.

Anybody has any ideas what it means when the smoke followed me and made me smell it and got into my eyes ?

The smoke didn't even go with the direction of the wind.

michaeldavis
HRCC Student

Unread post by michaeldavis » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:36 am

Greetings, Sunstallion,

I'm new here and have far less experience in rootwork than in other forms of magic, but I think your question is broad enough that I can add something of value. I'm fairly sure that some of the more experienced hoodoo practitioners here can give you a more conjure-specific response. But in the spirit of participation . . .

There's a feeling you get when you know your magic is working. You may also be able to feel when your magic might work but hasn't kicked in yet. And then there's that empty feeling you get when you've done what you thought was the necessary work, but your current efforts aren't enough. In my opinion, the key is feeling. We can have all the technical know-how in the world, but without a strong intuitive sense of things, we will be disconnected from the cycles of nature and, at best, lost in our own wish-fulfillment.

I'm not saying there aren't technical things we can rely on in magic. But those concrete, technical bases--such as, in the hoodoo tradition, roots and herbs, incenses, oils, and charms--all contain a metaphysical dimension that works through symbolism and analogy in order to draw spiritual power. For example, in ceremonial magic, we often refer to Paracelsus' "Doctrine of Signatures" or the the Second Hermetic Axiom, the "Principle of Correspondence" to talk about these links. What isn't talked about is that the practitioner needs to have the ability to sense, raise, and direct energy. In short, you can memorize lists of correspondences and use physical tools all day long but unless you can feel the connection between one thing and another, you're not going to be all that effective. Your magic might work sometimes, but you'll always be wondering.

One way to develop this sensitivity is by meditation. And I understand that Lucky Mojo has a number of incenses designed to facilitate this, like Master Key (which I am enjoying at the moment), Psychic Vision, Black Arts, African Juju, etc. Also learning a good system of divination helps this kind of intuitive development.

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

sunstallion

Unread post by sunstallion » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm

michaeldavis

I do have a feeling that they are starting to have problems, but based on my conversation with my friend for the past two nights. It didn't seem like they have any problems.

Dvinedva
Newly Registered

Break Up Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dvinedva » Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Can I dig hole on rivals property and burn breakup incense? Would this work immediate results do I have to stay?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Break Up Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 30, 2011 11:18 am

You could, but that's not any sort of assurance that you'll have "immediate results". There's no such guarantee no matter what products or methods you're using, because conjure takes some time to work - this isn't Hollywood magic where you wave a wand and things instantly change.

If you have that kind of access to the couple's property, then I would suggest that you work the Break Up spell kit, and then bury the ritual remains where they will walk over it on their property. Using the Break Up spell kit will ensure that you have done a complete work that will give you the best chance of success.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

However, if you really want to have a good idea of what your chances are of successfully breaking your target up, you should consider starting with a reading with a professional rootworker. They can help you understand the complexities of what is going on, and guide you to the most appropriate work for your to perform to achieve your goal. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 30, 2011 11:22 am

Burning negative style incenses on another person's property is a real old-school way to work. No guarantees as to efficacy are provided -- but it is very traditional and has long been employed in hoodoo.

IPD-HOO-BREA
Break-Up Incense Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 30, 2011 1:52 pm

I agree with Devi. I have had better results when I am able to bury something on the persons property or even laying tricks with powders. You can prepare an egg and throw it over their roof top. Then while you do that you can continue to do tricks at home. But if you have access use it to your advantage by burying something on their property.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Well, the idea is to burn the incense and then they walk over it. Notice how Dvinedva said "dig a hole." I have also been taught to burn antagonistic-style incense on the enemies' paths. In both cases, the idea is that they will walk over it.

Stars and Devi, y'all are students of mine -- check out page 108 of the course book, the last paragraph. This is old-school work, but many still employ it, and i love the fact that they do.

Don't want nothing that good to get lost. :-)
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Thanks Miss Cat for bringing my attention to that. Always learnin'. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

nolongerlookn

Unread post by nolongerlookn » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:05 am

But what if you don't have access to the targets property and they live in a condo?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm

nolongerlookn

Than you can't do this form of work now can you? There are many ways to work to break up a couple, I would suggest you look into burning black candles dressed with Break Up oil on a petition paper with some of the targets hair folded up in it.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 pm

IPD-HOO-BREA
Break-Up Incense Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”