Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

tee09

Re: Break up boyfriend and his new girlfriend

Unread post by tee09 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 pm

What can u do if u find out some one. Put a spell on u because they wanted to be with ur man and if u get a spell to brake a spell that some one put on u to get ur man what did u do to send it back

tee09

Re:help

Unread post by tee09 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

I want to no how do I get my daughter dad away from this girl I beleave that she is a bad person and how do I cause confusion and to break the bond so she stays away from him and how do I get him out her house

thelightfantastic
Re: Break up boyfriend and his new girlfriend

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 pm

tee09,
Take Mama Micki's advise and get a reading from someone at AIRR first. All the break up spells in the world are not going to work if you don't know where to start first. A reading will help you with that. A reading will also help you determine if this other woman actually crossed your ex up (or brainwashed him as you said).

Further, you can find a list of Anti-Love and Break up Spells here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: He Left Again

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 am

You can simply get some of your junk mail, and create a label with her address and mail it to her.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: He Left Again

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 am

Make sure your name is not on it!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jacksingh87

Marriage Break up situation! Need Help!

Unread post by jacksingh87 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:28 am

My situation is a little typical.

I loved a girl who got married 4 days back.

The thing is the girl also had feelings for me and was totally confused till the day of marriage.
But due to certain circumstances her marriage had to take place.

Now i need some help to break it up and get them to divorce.
Is there any spell that can be done to achieve this?

Also i have never cast a spell so in case any of you know someone who can help me cast it. or rather cast it for me.
Please tell me.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Marriage Break up situation! Need Help!

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 am

I would suggest getting a reading from an AIRR Reader to see a)what your chances are of success in getting this girl to come to you and b)if the work is justified.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Temont
Don't know ex's girlfriend's name

Unread post by Temont » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:10 pm

I did a reconciliation with my ex but I realize it was too soon, as when he contacted me--feelings flooded me and I stopped speaking to him. I am ready now and I have been working reconciliation kits and return to me spell. He is now seeing someone but I do not know anything of the person, not even her name. Can I sour his love life with other women until he comes back with a jar spell since I don't know who this person is?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Not sure where this question should be

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:37 pm

It isn't necessary to know a person's name. Just write "the woman who (name) is seeing" on your petition.

Temont
Re: Not sure where this question should be

Unread post by Temont » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Thank you SOO much. I have nails, pins, devil's dung, red peppers, black dog hair (but no black cat hair).... what else could I use in it? Also... last night I worked on he and I's reconciliation jar and was going to continue tonight--would it be smarter to just wait for monday to continue the reconciliation jar? Or should I do both?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Don't know ex's girlfriend's name

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 pm

If you feel comfortable doing both then by all means work both. It sounds like you have the correct ingredients to use.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Thank you so much! I am so appreciative of the help!

jacksingh87

Unread post by jacksingh87 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 am

I have contacted a member of AIRR to perform an email reading. Lets see how this proceeds.

jacksingh87

Unread post by jacksingh87 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:44 pm

I havent heard back on the reading as yet been almost 5 days since i paid and sent the information.
But anyways while i wait, does anyone else have anything to say?

How effective is break up work usually for a couple?
What sort of things can a reading tell you that will help you decide whether to move one with the spell work or not?
Has anyone tried such break up work and succeeded here?

Thanks

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu May 03, 2012 9:09 am

Well!!! The work that I've been doing is obviously working. I will be seeing my ex for a VERY short while tomorrow (he says he needs to get something) and we have been having decent conversation lately--very limited, though. What can I do during this short visit? Should I put on some Return to Me oil or sprinkle some reconciliation powder outside my door? Any suggestions?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 pm

It's a lot harder to break up a marriage than a more casual relationship. Marriage involves a public commitment, property, family, and many times children. Divorce, even no-fault, is not a quick process in most cases.

Also, even if she does divorce, that doesn't mean she'll come running to you. Get the reading before you do anything.

jacksingh87

Unread post by jacksingh87 » Fri May 04, 2012 11:20 am

Ok so i heard back from the first of two readings i had asked for.

i was told that the marriage is wrongly founded. he is not meant for her. she is more happy with me. divination predicts success of spell work.

Now i need advice. This spell work does cost a lot and i have one shot. Should i go for it? In your more experienced opinion will it work when the reading shows this?

Also i dont want a half result... that being that the couple fight miserably but still dont separate and live miserable lives. that would serve no purpose.

Please give me suggestions. Also if anyone has success with such a case please comment.

jacksingh87

Unread post by jacksingh87 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 pm

I heard back from the second reading as well. i was told that it is possible to get everything done but it will take time and effort.

i really need advice here from people who have some experience on how all this works and pans out. What should i do?
I really want to make an effort here but need some advice.

Please people with experience on such matters, help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 am

If you want to hear various experiences on the forum, then you can search around. People here cannot tell you what you should do for your own situation especially since you have already been given advice.

You should speak with your rootworker if you want to know how things are going to work in terms of spellwork.

Dangel44
Newly Registered
Serious help with a Break up Please help me

Unread post by Dangel44 » Wed May 30, 2012 1:02 pm

I will tell you now I need a break up spell done and for good reason as well. I love this Man who goes by different name than his birth very much. We have been together for 3 years and still sleep in the same bed. When we met he was homeless and eventually we both we're homeless together for a year. We struggled very much with acceptance from our families and separation but we faced the odds together and fought for our love. Eventually what I did not realize is that after a fight we had almost a year ago He started doubting our relationship. At one point he was completely in love with me and after that doubt built up in his heart and we drifted apart. After a struggling for so long to be together and become stable it put a strain on our relationship. Finally I figured out what was wrong and as soon as I was ready to change the dynamic of our relationship he told me he wasn't in love with me anymore. It tore me apart and I was distraught and in disbelief as well as confused and afraid and extremely depressed which only managed to push him farther away and that lasted for a few weeks.
Then we eventually broke up but while we we're together I introduced him to a group online where he met someone and was trying to vent about the events that occurred and how he was feeling. I had lost trust in him by then though. After the break up and such only a few days after we broke up he told me a the BOY he was talking to asked him out and he said yes. It is a long distance relationship and he has never met this person from across the country. He thinks he is in love, but I know it's merely an infatuation. He wishes he didn't feel the way he does about the person but he does and as I mention we still sleep in the same bed. I love him and he knows it. He's thinking irrationally and he's just as afraid as I am. We've been through so much together and the only reason we broke up was due to the stress and strain I had put on the relationship when he told me how he felt. I just want them to break up and never speak again if possible, I would like him to fall back in love with me again and take another chance. I am willing to make sacrifices, to make us both happy, but I needed to figure out what our issues were first and now that I know I can guarantee we can maintain a joyful loving inseparable relationship again. All I need is for Him to break up with the boy and give me another chance. I want him to love me and cherish me again, and I will make sure I never lose him again due to a loss of focus on both of our behaves.

Please help me.

P.S. I think a reconciliation, a honey jar a vinegar jar spells would work wonders.

I am new to this
How should I go about this?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Serious help with a Break up Please help me

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Based on the possible complexity of the work (in regards to the emotions involved), and your professed inexperience, my advice would be to first get a reading from an ethical reader. It could be that things have already moved past reconcilliation, or that there are unseen factors involved. Check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, for help finding a reader:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

Dangel44
Newly Registered
Re: Serious help with a Break up Please help me

Unread post by Dangel44 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Thank you Mister Hob it's just that I've been out of work for the past 3 months and I don't have anything to offer someone to do a reading right now. But I will hopefully be coming into work soon. I admit it's a stretch of a spell for me to cast do to the fact I have cast very few in my life but none-the-less successful improvised spells (some with better intended results than others). I even made a oil bottle filled with somethings but I knew I was missing a few things (herbs) so i got sex, just not love or rekindling of what was lost. i put the oil on our bed and things did get better, but not in the way intended only in the way expected. So I stopped the oil because I knew that wasn't what I was looking for in him. Even though it was nice. I've got a good head on my shoulders and as soon as I get the money I will surely use a professional Rootworker. I've done quite a bit of research and I do feel this is the right thing to do. The odds are against me but they always have been and that's never stopped me from anything before. I really just don't want to end up ruining this chance.

We buried our love under the burden of lost hope. I feel as if it needs to just be dug up and replanted.

the_fair_wich

I need a strong spell to make a couple divorce

Unread post by the_fair_wich » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 pm

First let me give the background history so you guys will see that Im trying to get back was wrong take alway from me: I was separated from my ex husband and we were going trought a nasty divorce. I was battered ,pennyless,lonly,well you get the picture...so while going trought this horrible time , I met a wonderful man, first we met trough internet, he was kind and very very helpful, he help me emotionally ,financially and morally. It was 2 years ago, he is pakistani but US citzen...so after 3 months talking on the computer he came to visit me in my state, we had a wonderful time he gave me a engagement ring. Any way, his parents was trying to get him arranged married becouse of their cultural tradition, he refused. One girl, she became very interested on him becouse of his financial condition. So she somehow got hold of my phone number(probably through my Facebook, becouse wasnt set on private) and she call me. She was crying and making a fuss, she told me that she was a 20 year old pakistani girl living close to my fiance's house whom my beloved had seduced and take her virginity, she also claimed she was pregnant...she said when she told him about he told her he couldnt marry with her becouse he was engaged to me, she beg me to leave him, becouse her parents would trow her alway, blah,blah,blah...she also told me that she knows my fiance long time and they actually dated far back, and his and her parents wante to arrange their marriage. I told her that I would talk to him and hs parents and we could figure out a solution, this girl than told me she would kill herself if I do that. I told her we could figure out a solution that I understand her position but him and I were in love...So she change her story and told me she wouldn't want break my heart by telling me this before and was trying to make me leave him in a friendly way but actually they indeed had married in a secret Nikah(marriage) after found out of the pregnancy, so she would be ensure if the parents found out before the "official marriage" happened it would be ok,and now they are actually was going to get married in front of their familie. I got so angry and so frustrade I call him and end the engagemnent without no explanation and cut him off of my life. I never forgot him or stop love him and about a year ago I begin to try to check what happened to him. We begin to talk again.... I also "friendship" with her young sister(without she knowing who really Im) and discovered that the girl never had a relationship with him and she planed everything to a T. Everything she told me was a lie. and when I broke up with him she portrayed herself as a good friend with a shoulder to cry. I moved close to him and now we are having a affair about 3 month now, he said he loves me, and still he help me any time I want. I can call him 2 am and say im sad and he show up with a cup of coffee at my door to make me feel better sort of things. He told me becouse of his traditions he cant divorce her, unless is she who ask for divorce. I want him back, no matter what.
So I need a spell ....a good one to make then Divorce. But I need something discreet since I have roomates with close minds, I cant have nothing too elabrated or expensive. This is the info I got about him and her
I have his hair,sperm, dob,name, I only have her name no DOB. I dont have no pictures of then and I cant go around their house..not yet at least, I dont want her to find out Im here and pressure him to not to talk to me. Is too early to pressure him. So if any one can help me with 2 things: 1 I want to know if he really loves me and if yes than 2 I want to make a spell for him and her to divorce. Also I heard about the vinager jar, I dont have the 9 nails but I have pins and needles ,also I have roses bushes(including a rose in very deep purple) with big big thorns, can i use thorns instead of nails? Thanks in avance to all.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I need a strong spell to make a couple divorce

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Sounds like he's having his cake and eating it too. Marries a woman to please his family and has a woman on the side (you). Get a reading to see if you should try breaking them up or just move on: www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:16 am

I agree with Mama Micki. A reading can save you so much trouble. I would not avoid it as it can give you a plan if you should care on with the work. If not, time to move on. And remember that if you were the side woman, but you eventually get his wife out of the way. He can always get another side chick and do the very same thing to you.

the_fair_wich

Unread post by the_fair_wich » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 am

Yeah but I cant pay for a reading righ now. Also Im not a side chick....as I said he help me alot, right now i dont have a job and he is providing for me, and no sex is required. He comes to my house and some times we just watch a move or talk, is not like a "regular affair" where he comes and clock in and clock out. I got sick and text him at 3 am he took me to the hospital righ away and stayed with me, which if I was just the side chick he could gladly say: " I didn't saw your text "or "Im married and I cant come". But still I want make sure that he is not in love with her and does love me and is not with me just for pity of a single mom without family and job.

the_fair_wich

Unread post by the_fair_wich » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Well I dont have money to pay for a readings. As for reply to the comment about he having the cake and eating....I was the one that broke up with him and cut him off of my life. He did try to contact me several times after my sudden broke up and I just ignore him. After while he off course yielded to the pressured of his parents, specially having the girl playing the good friend. I dont blame him geting marry to her. If I hadn't gave up he wouldnt be marry to her at all, he refused before other offers from his parents while we were engaged. I never told him at the time of broken up that she was the one who called e and told me a bunch of lies about him. As for the vinager jar I want to know if I can use rose thorns instead of nails.or nails are a must?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:47 am

If he's married to someone else, you are the the "other woman," regardless of how much money, gifts, and attention he gives you. Stop blaming her; he did not have to marry her and can certainly divorce her if he wants to. But why should he? He's got two women fighting over him.

If your financial situation is such that you can't afford a $10 yes or no reading, your focus needs to be on money work, not breaking up his marriage.

the_fair_wich

Unread post by the_fair_wich » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Im here for the help with the spell...I not here to be judged...I tought is s a site for spiritual help...I see many many other posts of women that wants to break up happy marriages just becouse they just met the guy and people isnt as judgeental as such. My situation is wayyyyyyyy different and Im receiving critisism. And No he cant just divorced her, his cultural traditions are different. It would be a shame in to his family name. Family is very important in the south asian traditions. And culture and costumes does interfere in the way ones live his or her life. Not everybody who lives in US has a "american" way of living some are attached to the roots of it is people.

the_fair_wich

Unread post by the_fair_wich » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm

And yes he had to marry her. Between Pakistanis, Indians, Israelis, palestines, arabs is very commum the arranged marriage tradition, where your parents choose for you and you dont have alot to say about it, even if you live in US. And yes she is to blame becouse she was the one who broke us up...Im to blame too, I shouldnt just left him, I should told him what happened and fight for him...but at the time I was going trought a divorced and I didnt want deal with . If the situation was now, I wouldnt be looking for spells.

blessedlady
Help! Ex's new girlfriend causing problems.

Unread post by blessedlady » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

I have a situation that I need help with. I will try to make this short and sweet. My ex and I have an 8 year old together. We have been broken up for over 5 years. I have gotten over the relationship, he has not. I am currently involved with someone else. He has recently entered into a relationship with a woman who is evil. I have had several readings and it has been confirmed that she is no good. She has caused my ex and I to fight and also change our agreement to how we raise our child. We have gone to mediation and set a legal agreement in place on visitation, support etc. For the most part my ex and I have gotten along just fine but since she has came into the situation she tells my ex that its her, our child and him now. I am no longer involved.

I do not interfere with their relationship. I am involved in my own relationship. I want my ex to be happy and move on with his life. Just not with a woman like her. She went back to Haiti (where she is from, my family is from the south). My reader confirmed she has done spiritual work to harm me, my son and have them married ASAP. My son has gotten sick (fever, headache, vomiting upon return from every time he is around her). I put a rosary around his neck, and every time it comes back broken. My reader had to give me a bath and special prayers to read over my son to protect him.
my reader is out of the country right now so I cannot see him. As of this week, the situation has escalated and this woman has been very pushy with having physical contact with me which I avoid at ALL costs. I have just prayed, because like I said I do want my ex to be happy. But I think I need to do more!

Anyone who can help please ASAP. I thank you in advance.

Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help! Ex's new girlfriend causing problems.

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 pm

First, a rosary around your child's neck should be dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection oil so that it provides an extra boost of protection for the child.

Get a Van Van or Uncrossing Spell kit and use it to cleanse yourself, your child and your home, then dab FWP oil on all the windows and doors so that evil can't get in.

Post your prayer requests at the Crystal Silence League so people all over the world can pray for you.

Also, getting a reading from an AIRR rootworker would certainly help; I don't believe any of the current members are priests or priestesses of Vodou (the magic religion of Haiti) but several of them are versed in Afro diasporic traditions and can help you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

June

Real-time break up work

Unread post by June » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi, I am trying to break up my ex from his current girlfriend. I already have a sour jar and break-up candles in place but I would like to know what I can do to affect them real-time. They are long distance and she will be visiting this week so I'd like to do tricks that may have an affect in the moment to be sure the visit doesn't go so well.

any ideas? thanks

mystic_fae

Re: Real-time break up work

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:46 pm

you could try this to make them argue a lot: to-cause-discord,-fights,-enmity--t3787.html
Look for Conjureman Ali's post. You could start now to get them going and keep doing it once she gets here :mrgreen:

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:32 am

If you have access to your ex's house or somewhere where he walks, you can get some Break Up powder or Inflammatory Confusion powders and mix them with the local dirt (to blend them in) and sprinkle that mess where he walks. Call out his name and the name of the girl and ask God to make them fuss and fight.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 am

I agree with Mary Bee. In the work I have done personally as well as for my clients, proximity to definitely helps when you really want to get things going. I would highly suggest sprinkling powders, sending fixed mail, and/or burying things.

One idea I love is to prepare an egg with red pepper, dog and cat hair, break up powder, inflammatory confusion powder, walnut leaves, lemon verbena, and sulfur. I will write the names of the individuals with a pencil on the egg, and then throw the egg over the roof of the house. If you can't do that then you can throw the egg on their porch or in their path. You can also do a break up bottle spell or the break up lemon and bury it on the property.

I have tried all those methods and they all work every single time.

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Thank you. God bless
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:33 am

Karma Zain from AIRR may be helpful to you as she has much experience in the Vodoun tradition.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:11 am

Thank YOU!!!!! :)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Xenos
Newly Registered

Break Up My Ex from His Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Xenos » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:24 pm

I want to break my ex bf and the guy he left me to go back.

(First of all i'd like is i'm gay so no one gets the idea i'm a chick whose guy left him for a guy..)

A year ago a guy I was dating and head over heels for,decided 4 weeks after telling me he loved me, to dump me on my birthday to go back to his ex bf!

At first we just stayed freinds but nooo that wasn't good enough for his ex who was now his current bf. He didn't stop until he had my ex convinced I was simply using him and was after his money, so under his current BF's influence not only did our friendnship fall apart, but I was ripped off of personal property. I found out later on from others that know my ex's BF that he's someone that uses other guys until he's got what he wants from them, and then he forgets them, plus he has a habit of cheating on them, dumping them, and also pulling his bs and stealing other guys' men. I found that out first hand):

HIs motto from what I overheard him saying once is: If I want something,I don't stop until I get what I want!

All I have is a handful of black candles, and herbs.

I am looking for a way to break them up,make sure my ex NEVER finds love or companionship in this life ever again,and to make his current bf(the man stealer) find out what it's like to be used,and to get everything he's ever done to people done right back to him so that he learns what it's like to have your life Effed up by others. Since he's so proud, vain, slim, and good looking, I want his to gain lots of weight and not only him but everyone else to start thinking he's physically UGLY!

Thanks Xenos
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Thu May 16, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar, clarity

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: I want to break my ex bf and the guy he left me to go backto

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 am

Do a search on the Lucky Mojo forum for "break up spells" and you will find several threads devoted to this practice.

Also do a search for "cursing spells", if you wish to mess up your ex's life so badly that he never finds companionship again.

You can mix Salt, Black Pepper and Red Pepper together, call out your ex's name and his new boyfriends' name as you do so and pray that wherever they step over this powder they will fuss and fight with each other. Mix this with some local dirt to blend it in and sprinkle it around your ex's place, or somewhere where he walks.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: How to break up my ex and his boyfriend

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 am

If you are serious about this, invest in some Breakup or Crossing products, although I usually think Cut and Clear is a better use of your time, money, and energy. The kits are a better deal, but get a bottle of oil if that's all you can afford.

If you can't afford it, think about doing some money work, instead of worrying about your ex and this guy. Prioritize.

Edwardyule

Unread post by Edwardyule » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am

Ok. This is some practical advice from one gay to another.

If your Ex was the kind of guy to just dump you and move back to his ex, then his probably not worth your time in the first place.

Sure, there are a ton of ways to cross him all up and down. But honestly, its not worth the energy. They are probably gonna break up anyways, so why spend all the energy and time in making his life hell when you should be working on yourself.

If money is an issue, get a Yes or No reading from a member of AIRR. See if its even worth your energy in the first place

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

(I suggest Deacon Millet or Dr. E, they are both family)

But what i'd really like to see for you is to move on and empower yourself and draw in a boyfriend that will treat your right

Mama Micki was right, Black walnut spell and cut and clear him out of your life

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Lavender love drop to draw in new love or Q oil to draw in some fun

http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

Make yourself a nice little mojo hand with Lavender, Rose, Sampson Snake Root, High John the Conquer, a pair of Lodestones and Magnetic sand.
Dress it in Lavender Love Drops and bring it with you when you go out to help you draw in a lover you diserve

http://www.herb-magic.com/lavender.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/rose-buds.html
http://herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/john-the-conqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/magnetic-sand.html

Xenos
Newly Registered

Unread post by Xenos » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:06 am

Thank you all for the responces.
Personally I wouldn't have worrried about hexing them,but I recently foundout from some freinds,that it was my ex making false complaints to the managers at the store I worked at that caused me to lose my job( i have a job spell I am working on),plus they have both been running their mouths making it hard for me to find anyone knew,so after trying to ignore them I feel it's just time to lay the smack down on them and put a stop to them once and for all!

mabel

Break Up My Ex from His Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by mabel » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi

I've just started on the vinegar jar a few days ago, adding a lemon in the jar to sour the relationship between my ex and his gf. However, I just got to know today that they have gone away for a 3 week vacation and I do not know if its a sign that I should stop whatever I've just started or should I give the jar time to work? On one hand I was thinking it will probably be the best time to work on it since they are together all the time now everyday and the spell might create chaos and havoc. On the other hand, could it be a sign I've started on the spell too late and I should stop?

I've just started on a break up candle on LM altar and am planning to do another separate lemon spell this Saturday. Will these be enough?

Feeling really down right now any advice will be really appreciated. Thank you all

mabel

Re: Break up spell question

Unread post by mabel » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:06 pm

and should I start on a honey jar on friday night or just focus on the break up spells first...?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 pm

man are we going through the same things or what? Don't let the vacation stop you from doing the break up work. It SUCKS, I know, I just had to deal with that and them being on vacation together made me NUTS! But most vacations are preplanned and they are not gonna cancel the plans so long as they are still together. Keep going. You might want to get a reading from someone at AIRR who can help you decide how much work needs to be done. And even then, you could need more later. I had readings that insist my work will be successful and one that seems to say they are going to break up with or without me....but it is taking a long time and I have been working hard. I also have had MISC candles burned for the same situation and they seem to be VERY accurate and it's interesting to watch how the candles really show the progression in physical life. They also often tell you if more work needs to be done.

I also work a honey jar on separate days, I think it's very common to have both going on at once.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks mystic, really appreciate your kind support and advice. It really sucks like hell and thinking all the good times they are sharing together now is just driving me nuts. My only regret is that I didnt start on the spells earlier, and am worried it might be too late now. May I know how long has it been for you? Do you see any positive signs for your situation? What spells did you do?

mabel

Is that a good sign?

Unread post by mabel » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm

I was at the store this morning and while I was browsing the shelves, I saw bottles and bottles in another row of shelf with my ex's last name on it! His last name isnt the most common surname I should say, can I consider this a positive sign as I was thinking of giving it up as he's currently on vacation now with his gf and Im heart broken....

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:37 am

Please do not start new threads on the same topic. Post in the same thread.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 am

Sorry....havent been here for awhile have to learn the new thread rules... :-)

Any advice anyone for my queries?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:23 am

I suggest you get a reading to see if this work is worth pursuing.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:08 pm

mabel wrote:Thanks mystic, really appreciate your kind support and advice. It really sucks like hell and thinking all the good times they are sharing together now is just driving me nuts. My only regret is that I didnt start on the spells earlier, and am worried it might be too late now. May I know how long has it been for you? Do you see any positive signs for your situation? What spells did you do?
It's technically been about 3 months, 5 if you want to count a completely failed first ever spell LOL. I say 3. I have had readings on my work and while they constantly say my rootwork is working, there keeps ending up different angles that need to be hit :/ But since I get such positive readings on it, I keep going. The only 'sign' I see in real life is that the target began acting very strange and distant towards me, and off and on very angry or drained, but readings seem to insist it's because of what he is going through regarding breaking up with his gf and he is trying to hide it from me at this time. I have a vinegar jar going, and a lemon spell, which rotted and made my house stink, so I combined them into one jar and have since added some more herbs to the jar. My readings kept saying I was good at getting them to FIGHT, but actually separating was hard because they would keep making up :/ Then I realized a few weeks ago that all along, I had only been using herbs that cause fighting and anger, and not actual break up stuff like lemon verbena, walnut leaves, etc. Hopefully that helps a bit. There are a few other things I've done, if you want more info you can PM me.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Dear Mystic

Thank u so much for taking the time to advice me, I really appreciate it. :)

Thanks for sharing your work it really helps me on what to focus on. One thing I dont quite understand is regarding the herbs for breakup....I actually thought red pepper, lemon and vinegar which we have it in the vinegar are already the herbs for breakup?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 pm

mabel wrote:Dear Mystic

Thank u so much for taking the time to advice me, I really appreciate it. :)

Thanks for sharing your work it really helps me on what to focus on. One thing I dont quite understand is regarding the herbs for breakup....I actually thought red pepper, lemon and vinegar which we have it in the vinegar are already the herbs for breakup?
They are. There are different ways to do it I guess, a lot of people also throw in pins, needles, cat hair, dog hair, herbs that can cause the them to fight, etc. Lemon verbena and walnut leaves are mentioned on here a lot regarding break up work. Will you be burning candles on your jar? Do you have Break Up oil? You may want to get some. Most normally burn black candles on the jar, for the first 7 days straight and then every Tuesday and Saturday.....I use Break Up oil and Inflammatory Confusion, and dress the candle with the lemon verbena, walnut leaves, red pepper, etc. I didn't see you mention if you were planning to burn candles on it or not.

If you haven't already, go through the threads in the section of the forum we are in now (Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce) and look for posts that have replies from starsinthesky....she gives tons of good advice. and of course this thread if you haven't read through it yet vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Break Up My Ex from His Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:19 pm

1) A honey or sugar jar may sweeten his thoughts to you, but after so long a time apart, it is unlikely it will bring him back.

2) I would get a reading on this; your hopes may be unrealistic, given that two years have elepsed.

3) That decision in yours to make. Hodoo is what it is, and your being a Hindu will not change that, and if you feel comfortable with the tradition, then everyone will welcome you.

4) I would only do the work if justified. In my tradition, that means asking God for help, but leaving the decision in His hands, that is, not doing the work as a curse, but as a petition for justice.

5) It is quite difficult to perform a break up on people who are (a) legally married, (b) living in another nation far from you, (c) for whom you have no personal belongings or bodily concerns.

6) I would rate your chances as fairly low, not because you ahve never done such work before, but for the reasons given at (5) above.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aspirant4

Unread post by aspirant4 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Thanks Catherine.

1) None of the break-up spells mentioned on this site are going to work for me?

2) I had few of his belongings. I recently sent them back to him by post to him. I have a couple of his under garments and socks but they are washed..so wont do. I still might have his notepad in which he wrote something in his hand writing. May be I can use a part of it in the honey jar?

3) Which honey jar do you recommend?

4) I am in NJ and he is in the suburbs of Toronto, so it's not very far, about 500 miles at the most but still another country for sure.

5) Nothing worked even when we were together and I tried to use magic so the wedding will be called off. I guess societal influence and stigma and fear was always very high..more than any magick. So I feel time is not the issue since nothing worked even when no time has elapsed. Not sure why nothing helped in my case!!

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 pm

aspirant4 --

1) I did not say that. I said it would be difficult to break them up because it has been two years, they are legally married, they live very far away, and you have no bodily concerns -- plus he is no longer in contact with you. This is not about the spells at this SITE not working -- it's about YOUR CASE being too far gone to salvage. Folks don't like to hear that, but seriously, you really have nothing much to go on here.

2) You have nothing of her. You really need a link to both of them to perform a break up spell after they are legally married, so much time has passed, etc. You don't want to hear this, but i am telling you, and others will tell you as well, if you try the work and fail, then accept God's will. Seriously. You have to stop at some point. Do you want to be an old maid still trying to break them up? Not every race is won. Some people lose. You lost -- she had a lot of power, his family and her family had a lot of power and it's all over but the shouting.

3) That's another story. This is a thread on breaking up couples. The Influence Honey Jar would be the likeliest choice in your case, at least insofar as you want him to think better of you.

4) That is a long distance. Most hoodoo tricks employ contact and foot track magic -- sprinkling powders and getting someone to step in them, for instance. Sure, work can be done long-distance, but this is an old, cold case.

5) No, social influence is not more powerful "than any magick." You underestimate the determination of your opponent. The other woman won.
catherine yronwode

aspirant4

Unread post by aspirant4 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 pm

5) No, social influence is not more powerful "than any magick." You underestimate the determination of your opponent. The other woman won.
You mean the other woman used magick to marry him?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Aspirant4,

I am not doing a reading for you here, but i think she certainly used something -- prayer, magic, or her family members used magic or had some help from a priest. The fact that your man was hoping to call off the wedding but somehow could not do so is a pretty good indication that something was confusing his mind at the time.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”