Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

MissNewConjure
Break-Up, Reversing-Revenge, Cut and Clear

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey guys,

I've posted several times on this forum over the past year regarding one man. This man broke my heart, and it's been unbearable for the past four months.

1) He has a new girlfriend and I literally cannot stand the thought. Once the realization kicks in, I cry uncontrollably and get into a miserable mood. I have done a break up spell twice. but he is still with her. Please help me break them up, and find a way to move on from this for good.

2) I want a reversing or revenge spell. I need the satisfaction of him being as heartbroken as he has made me. I understand the morality of things, and I feel absolutely certain about what I want to do.

3) I've done a Cut and Clear twice. I seriously cannot take it anymore. Is there anything that can make me feel better because I feel like this has consumed me for several months.

Thank you guys!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

LibraGoddess
Re: I have no idea what to do anymore

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:19 pm

MIssNewConjure,

I'm sorry to see that you're in so much pain over this. You've done several works on this situation, so my question would be did you have a reading that you and this person would be together? I'd hate to see you do all of this work and in the end, found out you and he weren't meant to be together in the first place, ywim?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Break-Up, Reversing-Revenge, Cut and Clear

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello, MissNewConjure ,

1) Not everyone is talented to do spell work, and not every spell, even when undertaken by a professional, will invariably work.You have attempted two break up spells with no success. I may be that God's answer to you is "No." There are literally a hundred different break-up spells in world culture -- and i suggest you try a third time and then, if you still get no results, accept that this is not going to happen.

2) There are other ways to cause a person heartbreak than breaking him up with a lover. I leave it to your imagination on how you might do that. The work ought to be justified if you are to perform it with a cvlear conscience. I would suggest that you work for reversal -- tit for tat -- not revenge.

3) You may need help. A Cut and Clear spell is performed upon yourself to open your way to new love. It is not a cure for heartbreak. It does not remove love feelings. Start with a Black Walnut Bathy and when you can truly say that you feel no love left for this man, THEN it is time to do a spell to bring in new love -- of which the Cut and Clear is but one form.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Thank you for your response. I guess it's just hard to accept that I heartbroken and he's happy. Can you post the link to buy the black walnut spell?

Thank you
Thank you St. Martha!

Brokenheart7218

Re: Break Up My Ex from His Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Brokenheart7218 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:27 pm

My husband left over a yr ago and now is living and in a relationship with a so called "friend". I started burning the 7 day free standing breakup candles about 3 weeks ago. The first two sets burned fine. When I got the third set i also got a pink figure candle for myself and a 7 knob candle to stop his nature from anyone but me. The first day I lit all three I prayed and his candle burned good then went out. I fixed the wick and relit but it went out again, hers went completely out as well. The knob and mine were fine. I purchased another freestanding fixed breakup set the first day they burned fine. The second day his candle split in half and burned down to just about the base and then went out while hers went out and the wick got hurried in the wax. Monday I purchased another free standing fixed breakup set with a black fixed penis candle. First day black smoke came out the penis flame but the male and female burned good. Second day all candles burned good. Today day 3 her candles flame was very high from the beginning with light crackling but again the wick bent into the wax however unlike before the wick stayed lit and burned away a complete side before going out. The male and penis both had good flames his had a little black smoke but burned until I snuffed it out. I had also been burning My candle as well with no problems. I'm unsure if I should by another female candle for her as I can't get the wick out to relight it and don't know why her wick continues to go out. I know once started work has to be finished so do I let his and my candle burn and bring them closer for the remaining days without hers lit. I also have glass encased spell breaker candle that was fixed for me and when I lit that the glass cracked and split slightly down the middle and I don't know what that means. Pls help

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 pm

I'll be very honest, I'm trying hard to follow the post, but I know you are hurting. I'd be lying if I told you I had not ever had my heart broken--- or have I even done something that you and so many people would laugh about. Although it was a while back, not to "age me"., I know what it is like to be in love--head over heels. Would you consider coming on this week's Show?

radio-show-pre-call-id-february-10th,-2013-t24184.html

A Member of AIRR would be of great help. Both Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali and this weeks special gues,t Lukianos are all members of AIRR. If you would prefer a private session:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck and be Blessed!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 pm

--MissNewConjure,

The instructions for the black walnut spell are available on the Cut and Clear page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Just follow the page down a ways, and you'll find it. You can also find the link to buy black walnuts at the bottom of the page.

Best wishes.
Two-Headed Doctor

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Thank you both! I know it is preferred to be performed in the Fall and other sites claim it can only be done then. Is it alright that I do it now? Also, I can do most of the ritual naked but leaving my apartment building without any clothing on will be a little difficult. I was planning on wearing a robe and disrobing when I reach the crossroads. Is that alright?

Also, do you have any suggestions to help heal my broken heart? Or will the Black Walnut Spell suffice?
Thank you St. Martha!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 am

I have seen the black walnut spell used successfully at a number of different times of year. I think the admonition has to do with when one could normally find black walnuts to use.

After the black walnut bath, you can take another swing at the Cut and Clear. It may well sweep out the rest of the rubbish from your past, and help you call some good things into your life.

Other workers may have different opinions, but I've had a couple of clients work the same variation you mention (disrobing at the crossroads) to great success.
Two-Headed Doctor

Brokenheart7218

Unread post by Brokenheart7218 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Thank you..I know my posts kinda all over the place. I had a reading done and I was told I would need about a months worth of separation work done. I've been doing separation work since then. The first 2 sets of fixed black figure candles burnt good both with high flames and a little black smoke.

By the 3rd week I added a pink fixed candle for myself, a 7 knob candle to slow down his penis, with the 2 fixed black candles and the first day everything week well. Day 2 his burnt down into a puddle the female candle bunt halfway then the wick fell into the wax and i couldnt carve it out so i discarded of his and hers.

I purchased a new fixed set, I prayed and then lit the candles within about 5 mins his candle crackled and then black smoke and pooh flame went out. I fixed the wick on his, relit and prayed his candle split right down the middle while still burning and went out almost by the ankles. The female candle for the gf wick got buried around the hip area. I couldn't fix it so again I discarded of the candles.

I purchased another fixed set this time with a black penis candle. Day 1 black smoke came out of the penis candle but it had a high flame the female and male representing them both burned good for the 15 mins her candle had cracking but a good steady flame. Day 2 and 3 same thing. Day 4 her candles wick came out and laid in the wax but It continues to burn and very fast. The entire left side was gone. I let it burn until it went out and then i fixed the wick back into the melted wax. My husbands candle split again and the candle split and the wick got buried again. I was able to get it and reset the wick. I went to sleep and forgot to snuff the penis candle but luckily I woke up in the middle of the night and snuffed it out.

Now day 5 I lit his hers mine and the penis. They all had good high flames the penis went low to very high, her candle burned about 10 mins and then went out again, however this time I couldn't get to the wick in enough time. His candle burned high but the flame was crackling and sparkling, and fast and went out leaving half a figure and unfortunately I couldn't get to the wick in time. The penis is just about done and mine is half.

My reading said it would take about a month but I'm unsure of what to do in this case. I also have a spell breaker candle just in case and as soon as I lit it the glass cracked with a fine crack in the glass. I have no idea what that means..

I'm unsure of what to do at this point. I know I am very much emotionally invested. We talk daily and see each other daily for the kids. I really miss my husband my family and my kids really miss their dad

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Thank you for your response. I've decided against any other work except to just get over this man. I've read some success stories about the black walnut spell and would idealistically feel absolutely nothing at any thought or mention of him. I need to move on with my life because this has arrested me. Thanks so much for all of your responses! I plan to do the Cut and Clear a few weeks after I complete my bath. I'll make sure to let you all know of updates!
Thank you St. Martha!

prettygirl

Need to Get Revenge on a Person and also His Return

Unread post by prettygirl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Months ago last summer,there's a male that has been on FB friendlist for years now,we started to get close last summer,talking on the phone,text,went out a date.really felt this man was single.I told him early on i just wanted to be friends,He really wasn't my type.Plus i was focused on bettering my life,I started to like him and being more open minded to what type i usually go for,by this time his phone calls slowed down for 1week,then we start talking again.

i had feelings there was another woman.I was right long story short i find out its deeper than i thought :roll: she was pregnant in July or June that year,and she has been with him for 2year's on and off.

i was deeply hurt not about her.but the fact he put me down to her,telling her slighty same things like ''I'm not his type'' etc basically like i'm unattractive.That's what hurt.This story goes so much deeper.

long story short i felt like she got a kick out of everything and she just wanted to run me off.

I want to get him to leave her for good and come back to me,and to be FAIFTHFUL to me.

But the catch is i want revenge on both of them in the process!!

does this make sense?? Basically i want him to feel the hurt and pain her cause me for choosing somebody like that over me and lying about it as well.I don't know how this would all go i even found out last week he purposed to her.even more hurt.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: NEED TO GET REVENGE ON PERSON AND PERSON INVOLVED ALSO RETUR

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 am

Frankly, instead of seeking revenge on a guy that you met on Facebook and a girl he's seeing who is expecting a baby with him,be grateful you dodged a bullet. He sounds like a player. Block both of them and move on. Cut and Clear can help.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

prettygirl

Spell for Break-Up, Return, and Marriage Proposal

Unread post by prettygirl » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:19 pm

I know, but i'm trying to see what can i do to break these two people up, and get him to return to me and purpose marriage to me. The sad part is i think he's engaged to her now.
:(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm

prettygirl,

It sounds to me like you waited too long. You didn't respond to his love soon enough, and once she was pregnant, then everything shifted. If she was pregant in June or July she should have the baby soon. And if he's engaged to her, he may be trying to do right by the baby.

Let them go.

Find someone to love you.
catherine yronwode

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:43 am

Not really sure if I should post this here or in the Black Walnut Spell thread but it's something I have noticed and just wanted to see what anyone had to say about it.

So I just received my walnuts and will be doing the spell on the dark moon; however, interesting so I feel better already. I believe that once I have decided to move on, my energy has changed, and perhaps this is the pre-work to the spell. I did the Cut and Clear before, but I think a reason why it didn't work was because I wasn't entirely ready for it. This time around, I was so fed up with feeling so down over someone else that I told myself I have to move on and I promised myself that I would free my heart of the pain so I would be able to fill it with happiness. Once I said that and then ordered the walnuts, I started to feel better and I even met someone! More interesting, my ex (who has a girlfriend) came back around asking to see me and telling me he misses me blah blah blah.

So two things here that I would like some feedback on:

I have heard that the target for the Cut and Clear will "sense" the bond breaking and will come running back. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this when it comes to the Cut and Clear or the Black Walnut Spell. I have done work on this ex and I believe he is sensing our spiritual bond breaking, because I'm not entirely over him emotionally.

Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone ever felt the workings of a spell before they actually performed it? Like once you have made up your mind to do a spell-- particularly one on yourself-- that you felt some energy change. Now I am aware that perhaps these changes happening in my life are due to the Cut and Clear.. I just thought the timing was so coincidental because I felt relief immediately after ordering the walnuts.

Any input is always appreciated! And thank you fellow posters (especially those of you from Lucky Mojo) for all of your help and support!
Thank you St. Martha!

star77

Re: How to break up my ex and his boyfriend

Unread post by star77 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 pm

I was told I need to cut off sex between my x and a woman he was dating. I'm wanting to do a black penis candle for him but I'm not sure what all I need or how to do it. The point is to cut them off emotionally to break them and there bond or hold she has on him. What products should I use? Breaking them up isn't enough because she always does something to bring them back together. I need to hit them from another direction.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 pm

missnewconjure

I have experienced something similar where as soon as I really commit my energy to performing a certain spell, it begins to manifest a little. Im not sure what has been said about it but I think that the driving force behind the spell is your will and energy for it to manifest so maybe once you give your will and energy some life and put it out into the universe Im sure its possible to see something happen before the spell is performed. I would follow up with the actual spell though.

to answer your second question two weeks after I performed my cut and clear last time the jackass came back begging to see me. I ignored him and continue to still ignore his calls that seem to come once every 6 months I have no emotional tie to him whatsoever and couldnt care less about him. So yes I think on some level they feel the cord breaking especially if you had a strong spiritual or sexual connection which brings me to my next point.

With men like this its best to get them out of your life permanently and open the road to happiness. Get rid of all ties. Id follow up the cut and clear with some healing/clarity/wisdom work or vigils set by lMCC to aid you in your healing process. They also have herbal baths that will help you feel better. Maybe even go to counseling which really can help you develop better strategies to avoid men like your ex to begin with. also cleanse your bedroom area with sage or another cleansing product and your home to get out any residual energy left by that person. wash your sheets and do a massive spring cleaning.

Good luck! Im doing a cut and clear next week and im really excited to be moving forward getting that dipshit out of my life and opening the road to finding real love.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Cut and clear will bring you great relief and future success when done correctly. Best of luck to you, Olivialeigh. Sounds like you have a firm grip on what needs to be done!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks Joseph Magnuson, I think what I like most about cut and clear is that it clears the way and helps to attract a better mate for you. Ive revised my criteria (something I urge everyone who uses cut and clear to do) and instead of focusing on secondary traits like financial stability, good looks, etc. Ive revised it to meet my core values. Kindness emotional availability dependability trustworthiness. Im hoping that in the next few months I can heal, and meet the person who wants to be with me who has these traits.

Cut and Clear is a wonderful way to get rid of the toxic and bring in someone wonderful. I recommended it highly!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Break-Up a Couple Without Serious Harm

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

star77 --

Breaking an ex from his or her new lover or spouse by destroying his sex life in order to open the way to a reunion with the ex is one of the least successful and least morally justifiable types of works one can do.

That doesn;t mean that there are not ways to do it, of course -- just that you will need to be more sure than "i was told i needed to do this" -- you will need to WANT TO DO THIS WITH ALL YOUR BEING AND SOUL.

Always set yourself a time limit when doing this sort of work. Always cleanse yourself and ask for the removal of sin if you have erred in doing this type of work.

That being said, there are many types of break-up work. Here are the most popular spiritual supplies we make and sell for these purposes. They may be used singly or combined to achieve the effects you wish.

Break Up Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Separation Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/separation.html

Confusion Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/confusion.html

Inflammatory Confusion Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

Jinx Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/jinx.html

Crossing Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Destruction Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/destruction.html
catherine yronwode

Lozzyb1
Newly Registered

Spell to break up with his ex

Unread post by Lozzyb1 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:10 am

Hiya!

I did a spell a while a while ago to help me get over someone and it worked. I was well impressed and I'm now in another situation and need help on how to go about it.

I was with someone and he has got back with his ex. They were constantly arguing and paranoid and they shouldn't really be together and I'm looking into break up spells.
I've seen one you do at midnight and tie string an inch apart by chanting something but I wanted to see if there was any more effective ones to do?
To show them they're not right for each other. As very new to this I'm unsure but any help would be apriciated

Cheers

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator
Re: Help needed with break up spell new to this guys help needed

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri May 17, 2013 8:09 am

Since you're new to rootwork, the full-on Break Up Spell Kit from Lucky Mojo is the way to go:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

I have found vinegar jars to be amazingly effective:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

pennylane9

Unread post by pennylane9 » Tue May 21, 2013 8:56 am

Hi everyone,

Okay so I need a little advice...

Last year I decided to win my ex back. We initially dated a long time ago and broke up many years ago, however we remained very close friends and in the past two years we became involved again (even though he had a girlfriend at the time, I know it's bad but it happened...) I decided to do a vinegar jar on him and his girlfriend as I knew he wasn't truly happy with her and at the same time I started a honey jar on him. The honey jar initially worked very well but then I sabotaged myself by falling out with the guy, mainly because of anger and frustration that he was still with this other woman. I took some time for myself and focused on other things. Meanwhile, five months later he ended his relationship (an amazing result). The only problem is that he left his girlfriend and immediately got involved with another girl. This girl is much younger than him, and I've already heard that the relationship isn't particularly serious or going well. They are prone to arguing. I have also rebuilt my friendship with the guy again and we are on good terms, and living close to each other again. I started a new honey jar on him after I managed to obtain some personal concerns and I have much more confidence in my work as I have seen some great results in the past. I'd just like to ask anyone who can help what else can I do? I'm having a reading to clarify the situation, but I'd like to know what other work I could do? Could I do a vinegar jar on this girl he's currently seeing? Or hot foot her maybe? I don't think it would be hard to separate them as the relationship is already built on a very shakey foundation and they seem to be incompatible. We've been romantically involved on and off for ten years and I think even though the situation is complicated I should fight for my man! Any suggestions welcome!

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 11:22 am

Dear Pennylane,

My advice:

1. Get helper lights set, have the people at Missionary Independant back up your work with a vigil candle for come to me: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... to-me.html

2. Don't do another vinegar jar. I would do something more positive. Try using clarity and pray that he will see she is too young and not going anywhere. If you really want to do something against her, then just do confusion on her, and distract her from being attentive to him.

3. Make a poppet of him, name and bless the poppet, and then create a space for the poppet to be in. Something nice that he would feel drawn to. Certainly you can be sexual with the poppet to increase his desire, but it doesn't seem like your sexual relationship needs to much work. *smiles* I would personally do a doll of you and him in a wedding or happy home situation.

4. I really like mojos. I recommend the nation sack.
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

pennylane9

Unread post by pennylane9 » Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Leah,

Thank you for getting back to me :) it's always really helpful to have another person's point of view and advice. I'll definitely look into having a vigil candle set, that sounds like a really good idea. I may burn my own vigil candles too. I've already made a poppet of him that I sometimes use along side the honey jar (I talk sweetly to the poppet etc) but I will definitely make one representing myself. You're exactly right in that there is plenty of sexual chemistry and desire between us ;) just not enough commitment! So what you're saying about the poppets here makes a lot of sense! Could I bind the poppets together or use them in place of candles/lodestones for a moving ritual (gradually placing them closer together?) Hopefully all of these things will strengthen my work to the point where I won't have to do anything to influence his current relationship, I definitely want to keep this as positive as I can! I'll keep posting here to let you know my results :)

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes, pennylane9, you can absolutely use the poppets in the same way! And you can also have the lodestones IN the poppet, or attached to the poppet as well, obviously, depending on style.

We look forward to hearing back on your status.

*smiles*
Shalom Aleichem (Peace upon you)
Leah
"That Jewish Mother you didn't know you had ..."
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

sunshinegoddess

break up work and restless

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm currently doing a break up vinegar jar, using break up oil and inflammatory confusion oil and im wondering if restless oil would be good with this mix?

GH26

Re: Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by GH26 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 am

Hi, can I do a spell for my cheating husband and his mistress without ordering? As I am new here in US and without job, my husband never give me a single penny but for his mistress he gave everything (new apartment and car for her).. I really need help as I am new in this spell casting. Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: break up work and restless

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 am

sunshinegoddess wrote:I'm currently doing a break up vinegar jar, using break up oil and inflammatory confusion oil and im wondering if restless oil would be good with this mix?
Sounds pretty ingenious to me :twisted:

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:43 am

--GH26,

While I can understand your ire, this forum is maintained by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., for the purpose of assisting customers in selecting and using its products. From what you're saying, you might be better served looking into work to get yourself financial independent of your husband, before worrying about doing bad work on him.
Two-Headed Doctor

pennylane9

Unread post by pennylane9 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi Leah,

Just a quick update. Just over two weeks in and I haven't had any major results. A bit of contact as we bumped into each other at an event but I haven't heard from him since. He was actually trying to make me jealous of his new girlfriend in a really obvious way! I've made a poppet for him, I just need to do one for me now and I'll use them with lodestones and do a moving ritual of some sort. I know two weeks is nothing for honey jars, but I'm frustrated and I want to do something else to really help this work pack a punch. Can a poppet be used in the same way as a skull candle? Or would it be better to just get hold of a skull candle? I want him to contact me, is that the best way to go? I know it's good to be patient but I just really want to see signs that this is working! I know in the past I've had great success and from my candle divination I've every confidence the work is affecting my ex.... but he isn't acting on it at the moment. I do remember my last honey jar took a couple of months to take hold and other work has taken four or five months to get to completion...... I guess I just want to know that what I'm doing is having an affect.

Best wishes :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 pm

GH26 wrote:Hi, can I do a spell for my cheating husband and his mistress without ordering? As I am new here in US and without job, my husband never give me a single penny but for his mistress he gave everything (new apartment and car for her).. I really need help as I am new in this spell casting. Thanks.
I'm with Dr. Hob. Work on drawing money and a job and move on.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

sunshinegoddess

break up work

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:35 pm

The couple I've been trying to break up finally did.

When I got a reading it said it was doable but will take some time.

When I talked to my target he said that although they broke up, it looks like him and her might get back together again.

1) Should I continue to have break up candles set and do break up work even though they are not a couple at the moment?

2) Should I work with hot foot as well to send her away?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: break up work

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 pm

If he says they may get back and the reader says its possible that this will take time, then id keep up the break up , and use hot foot as well.. you want to really make them fight not just have a short lovers issue and get back.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Brooke

Re: break up work

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Since they are broken up at the moment it could be a good time to put her in the freezer or work with inflamatory confusion to keep them fighting.

vitax

Long-distance relationship break up

Unread post by vitax » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 am

Hello,

here is my short story.
My ex has a boyfriend now, but they are in long-distance relationship and see each other only once every two months or so. However, she still has some feelings for me, but is resistant to leave this guy and be with me, mainny due to her stubborness.

Thus I would like to ask, what would be the best way to separate them. They are talking each day by phone or skype, so that's normal. However, I am wondering whether the normal vinegar jar would be ok, or I should try something else?

Yesterday I found some hot pan technique with pepper, but I think it works best when people are meeting on a daily basis. But what should I do with this case?

I want them to start to argue, misunderstand, start being not nice, start talking bad words each other, even if this is long-distance etc, and do everything to make them hate each other and will see that this relationship no longer makes sense for them.

Later I will need to try some love spells, because she is nice to me and likes me, but when talking about a relationship, her answer is "no", probably due to her relationship now.

She also has some doubts, whether this was good move for her to be with this guy, but she doesn't want to change it yet. So when they will start to misunderstand and argue it should help me a lot.

After I will need to do some follow me, or love me or something like this stuff (to be honest some obsession stuff or "think constantly about me" would be best), but I need to do something for them to start being very angry on each other.

I have her hair and photos, I don't know the name of this guy,but from other posts I know that this is no problem.

I will be glad for your advice. I tried like 6 weeks ago normal break-up black candle spell ( no hoodoo) but till today nothing happened. And I know that hoodoo due to some unknown reasons (at least for me) is very effective with breaking up so I want to try this.

I didn't find anything similar on the forum so I posted new thread.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Long-distance relationship break up

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:56 am

You can order the Breakup kit, or any other Breakup products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 am

Yes, I know, but I wonder will it have the same effect and power when people are contacting only by phone/skype?
I know the LM site, but just wondering about the distance between people does it still be working as it should be.

JAC71088

Separation, Break-Up, or Banishment?

Unread post by JAC71088 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 pm

I have an ex who I'm still very close with and still in love with, and she claims to still have feelings for me (A reading I got confirmed this). However she has been seeing another guy for the past month and a half or so. They aren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend, but they are dating and I want to get rid of him from her life, so that I can get the chance to get back together with her. Would separation, break-up, or banishment work best for a situation like this? I was thinking banishing him would be the easier, more gentler approach to take, and then if that doesn't work I would try something more forceful. With banishing, what should I expect in terms of results? Will it cause him to not be interested in her anymore? I've never done banishment work before so I don't really know how it works.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Separation, Break-Up, or Banishment?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Actually Separation would be milder, because it causes a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another. Although Banish is milder than Hot Foot, of course, you could get a reading to confirm which would be more 'fit' for the situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hopelove1
Newly Registered

Break up spell

Unread post by hopelove1 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 am

I would like to know what do I use to break to people up.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Break up spell

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:10 am

If you want them to fight and argue, use Breakup. If you want them to separate peacefully, use Separation.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am

Hi all,

I want to break up my ex and his current girlfriend, they've been together almost 6 months now. I've been trying to break them up, I made a vinegar jar and a break up jar that I light candles on every saturday or so, that I put a personal concern of theirs in and nothing's happening.
I was with him for 8 years and we were engaged before she came along and broke us up through cheating with him and using spells. I don't want him back, I've moved on from that, but I don't want her to have him either because she used magic on him to begin with and then magically attacked me in the process, and overall she's just a really fake and evil person in general. I really want her to go away and leave him alone because she doesn't deserve what she got in the least, I want him to find someone else, just anyone but her--knowing what she did and all makes me sick to see her win him like that, and use him. I had a reading done and I was told she breaks up couples all the time and uses the person she wants. But I want to end it before she tries to hold onto him permanently, because I just can't consciously let it happen, no matter how much he hurt me or lied or cheated, I'd feel bad leaving him in her grips like that, especially if she's still conjuring on him possibly.

Any advice on how I can speed it up or boost it to work or what I can do?

I don't have complete access to her to get personal concerns because she's in another state and I don't see her when she visits him to be able to get any, but I have something she gave him and I printed out her picture.

Thank you.

Brooke

Break-up question

Unread post by Brooke » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi
When burying a vinigar/breakup jar or the lemon spell does it need to be buried where both targets will walk over it or can it be successful where one of the targets is always walking over it. ?

Also I know break up causes fighting and explosive break up and seperation for peaceful seperation can they both be used either mixed together or as different spells to work the spell from different angles for the best posible outcome or would they contradict eachother too much.?

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi is there anyone who could please answer my above question thanks.

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi Brooke,
When burying a vinigar/breakup jar or the lemon spell does it need to be buried where both targets will walk over it or can it be successful where one of the targets is always walking over it. ?
No, A vinegar jar can be successful without the target stepping over it. I know a rootworker who buries the vinegar jar in a pile of manure.
Also I know break up causes fighting and explosive break up and seperation for peaceful seperation can they both be used either mixed together or as different spells to work the spell from different angles for the best posible outcome or would they contradict eachother too much.?

You mean like blending the oils together? Yes you can try it. Its your intention that really matters. But I would also blend it with Inflammatory Confusion. Its designed to cause misunderstandings and quarreling as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-inflammato ... usion.html

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Thank you for the reply starry moonlit night and yes I have imflamatory confusion and have been using it along with the break up oil.

Jules6186

Get back at lying boyfriend and his stealing new girlfriend?

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Hello! First off, I've been reading this site for a while before joining and I gotta say, I love it! The posters on here seem awesome!

I'm looking for suggestions about what to do.

Two weeks ago my boyfriend and I broke up. He said he needed to work on himself. He has been unhappy with his life since even before I came I'm the picture. He's had some anxiety and depression issues too. He just said he needed to work on himself and be alone bc he knew or felt he couldn't be a good boyfriend to me. The Usual lines.

Being that I loved him, I believed him and supported him. A few days after the break up he texted me a ton and was super sweet and a better boyfriend than I could have hoped for.

I stayed with him one night but refused to have sex with him. I'm not doing that friends with benefits bullshit.

I go away for the following weekend and come back to find he's been shacking up with a coworker of ours. One he used to describe as young, immature and silly. I find out that they had been talking before we broke up and she was "there for him" the night we broke up.

He went from regretting our break up to flaunting his new paramour in four days! He told me the night she had nothing to do with it and there was no one else.

Since then I have found out so many other lies.

To let you know, I'm new to hoodoo itself but not new to spell work. FYI.

Questions:

1) What can I do now to I break them up?

2) Should I do a freezing spell to freeze her out? Would that help too? I've had success with them before but they were less formidable threats and this one is much more in my face.

3) How can I teach him a lesson? Nothing super serious but maybe see the error of his ways? He's selfish and a coward and has displayed bad treatment of girls before but of course no one told me this til AFTER the fact! Haha! I don't think I really want him back but if he came crawling back to try, I wouldn't be mad about it either lol.

4) Lastly, I had a psychic reading on him before and the woman told me that we would eventually get married! Now this! Thoughts on that?

5) Can anyone suggest a reliable and reasonably priced psychic? I would be curious to see what was said now. Unfortunately, though my job is good, it's a a small company and I don't make much money.

Thanks so much for your help! I love how helpful everyone seems on here!

Any suggestions for any of the above would be awesome!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Get back at lying boyfriend and his stealing new girlfriend?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Your post has been merged into the long thread on "Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse" and if you read from the beginning, you will see some good spells.

For a reading, contact a member of AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Jules6186 --

You are waffling. You said you don't want him back but then say she is "formidable" and "in your face." Then you said, "I don't think I really want him back but if he came crawling back to try, I wouldn't be mad about it either."

Your work will not succeed until or unless you have clarity of mind, strong will, firm purpose, and the focus to move toward one goal. Make up your mind.

1) This thread contains a number of break-up spells to hurt ex-lovers and break them up from current lovers. This whole section of the forum contains more. And there are even more, here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

2) Go ahead and freeze her. It is not gonna kill her. But that alone may not break them up.

3) See the forum section on liars and frauds and thieves for spells on that. Also see Compelling spells:

http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html

4) I doubt you will, and i too am a psychic. :-)

5) As Mama Micki said, we recommend the readers of AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck to you!
catherine yronwode

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:22 pm

It seems like my break up jar isn't working! I made a break up jar with vinegar, any peppers I could get my hands on, lemon, nails, pins, his hair, her photo and a bank receipt of hers, blk cat hair, blk dog hair, petition paper, both cat and dog poo and much more. Put so much energy into it, I keep burning candles on it and shaking often. Yet, it's been weeks and they seem closer than ever. What could be going wrong?

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:26 am

Jules6186-- sometimes people get closer before things blow up, or your work might be not working. You'd need to get a reading to see what might be working, or not.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:44 am

Jules6186, work takes time to manifest. Some cases and situations are easily to move along and influence and others take more time. Rootwork is work, if you start thinking that things are not working after only a couple weeks then you are setting yourself up for failure. You have to have rock-solid focus and work from a position of power.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Ugh, this is embarrassing but that was posted in a moment of weakness! :/ I work with my ex and the girl he's rebounding with and the details of her involvement (as to if she hand a hand in taking him) are very shady. Plus, she likes to rub it in my face a lot and got to me
that night. Moment of weakness! I went home and set myself to rights emotionally by giving that jar a darn good shake and a candle. Back on track! Thanks so much for responding and reminding me to keep the faith! Sometimes we need that kick in the pants. ;)

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi,
This may be a bit iffy and I thought I would never do something like this but damnit Im mad as hell and really feeling some type of way!
My ex husband and I have been divorced for awhile now which we been married for 16 yrs but wasn't together that long and he did some bad things to me cheating, lying and so on but if I ever needed to talk or help or money he always helped me out. One of the things that just tore my nerves up was the girls that he cheated on me with would call my house come to my house just being real disrespectful.
Now years later we started talking again as friends that's it and he told me about this female which was fine I didn't care but he calls me Sunday to say on my voicemail " This is so n so and my lady is sitting here next to me and I just telling you that we are engaged because she was questioning me about your number in my phone" This is the same stuff that he did to me when we were married and younger....WTH? so Im feeling real disrespected and since I live states away and I can't smack him in his face for disrespecting me, I feel that I need to shake his behind up some kind of way.
I don't know who the female is nor do I care, but I do have his seman from yrs ago and hairs and I want to know what I can do use a break up or separation or jinx I just thought that I would ask.
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Good Evening, Mzcee,
I am so sorry that your ex is upsetting you like this. And it has really got to hurt your feelings too.
Have you ever told him how much this bothers you? Or tell him to be more respectful to you because of how it affects you? Even though you think of each other as friends, maybe he has taken his concept seriously and thinks of you as another "guy-friend".
You really need to get over the hurt that he has caused you in the past. It sounds like whenever he talks to you, it just stirs up unresolved emotions from the turmoil that he caused you when you were married to him. And I'm more concerned about your emotional well-being.
Please try this spell first. This bath can help you heal the pain that he has (and is still) caused. It works very well. www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
Then, after this, if you still feel like you want to do something else, here's a page with many spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Good luck to you. Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:16 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Yes I have told him how it makes me feel when we were married and No I haven't in the present tense because I figured there would be no need to even to even speak about that nonsense, and sure he does not think of me as one of the guys. He let his girl talk in his ear as usual to keep disrespecting as he did in the past the same exact shit. Anywhoo I appreciate you and your concern about my emotions and I will the 9 walnut spell and I will order them but I can't do that until next month.

But 9 times out of 10 Im still going to feel that he needs to feel something because he's real disrespectful, and now in my life I will NOT allow to be disrespected.
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:43 am

Hi, Mzcee,
After your walnut bath, you can do this also to get respect from everyone around you www.luckymojo.com/master.html
I wish the best. Hang in there!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi Miss Aida
thanks so much I will get that.
Lovebird

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”