Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Re: Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:15 pm

I need some advice. I was in a relationship for two years with this guy I was there for him when he had nothing and he was so ungrateful. He cheated on me several times and when we broke up he had a girlfriend the next day, now he treat me like I am nothing he want even talk to me.what can I do to make him at least apologize how he treated me and break him and this new chick up!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, neka83,
Oh my gosh. That is TERRIBLE.
I am so very sorry. That was really cheap of him
Well, to break them up you can read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
And to force an apology, take a look at this page (lots of ideas here): spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confe ... 3s120.html
Wishing you the best with this. I pray that you are vindicated

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Ok this what I'm thinking, just need some input.. ok I'm thinking about mixing break up powder, hot foot, and goofer dust together.. if they have a mat at their door, can I sprinkle it under the mat and under the steps so no one will see it.. and can I burn a candle along with a break up bottle spell... I hope it will work being that he is already crossed up.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Well you can mix those but what is your goal exactly? revenge? Break them up? Reconciliation with you? IF revenge then absolutely .. no you dont sprinkle it under the mat but on it, the idea is that it gets on them through their feet and poisons them with the work. Sprinkle it lightly, or mix it with dirt so it wont be noticed. Honestly sprinkle the hell out of it lawn, drive way, by the car, anyway for them to step in it. Can put the oil (lightly) on his car handle. I would wait till they break up and he is low and sad, then use essence of bend over and make him come crawling back with an apology.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Hey How,
That sounds like a plan.. do I use graveyard dirt or regular dirt?? And have you used any of these products before..if so what was your outcome?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, neka83,

You can mix them with dirt to conceal the color. But Graveyard dirt is even better!!

I've used them all: GOOD stuff!!

Take care

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:11 am

Can you buy that from LM or do I go to the cemetery and get it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Neka83,

I am so sorry! I forgot to give you the link. My bad (and thanks for reminding me): Here is where you can buy it: www.herb-magic.com/graveyard-dirt.html

And here's a little more information about it: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Take care and have a good weekend!

raewhite
Forum Member
Ending my ex's friendship wih his new female friend

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:52 am

Me and my ex broke up back in June and recently started talking again in August. However, once we started talking I found out that he has a little female friend. LOL I however, figured that out before I got back in contact with him. They talk through text, over the phone and she works at his job but they do not work together.

He told me that he is still in love with me and that he still wants me in his life. But amongst that, he also told me that he told the female friend that he wants her in his life and that they had a conversation about it was a reason why they were in each other's life. But that won't last long or be for too long!!!! Hehe

I want to do a spell that consist of using candles, oil and anything else that I can used to go with them things to perform the spell.

I asked him for her name which was quite easy, since I don't have a picture of her I can carve her name into the candle.

I want them to have a fight, a argument and for them to both cut ties with each other, to end/breakup the relationship and for them to only communicate when it's about work purposes only nothing more and nothing less than that.

I want all his attention to be focus on just me and none on her whatsoever.

Any help will be kindly appreciated!! :D :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Ending my ex's friendship wih his new female friend

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:55 am

Break Up is classic for this kind of work.

Break Up Spiritual Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

raewhite
Forum Member
Re: Re: Ending my ex's friendship wih his new female friend

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:57 am

I'm so confused on what color candles to use, what is the right herbs, what color candle do I use to back up my work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Re: Ending my ex's friendship wih his new female friend

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:12 am

Queen_Dezarae --

Black candles are commonly used for separations and Break Ups. The oils used may be Break Up (ubrupt and sometimes messy), Separation (calmer and more peaceful), Run Devil Run (if the one you want gone is evil), or Hot Foot (to send someone away physically as well as emotionally).

Lucky Mojo Oils come with herbs included, so, as a beginner, you will not need to purchase extra herbs.

Here is a free online page from my book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" about "Candle Magic in the Hoodoo Tradition":

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

The web page will answer most ofyour questions, but for much more information on candle colours, oils used with candles, and how to perform candle spells, please see this inexpensive book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

To learn more about herbs and roots used in hoodoo, there is another free web page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" called "Hoodoo at a Glance." It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

That page will supply basic information, but if you want a book on herbs and roots that includes many candle spells, mojo bag combinations, incense and bath compounds, and other recipes for your use, you may find the following of help:

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:55 am

Thank you very much Catherine for the information!! Can I use two red clothed figural candles for me and the guy, and use a black clothed figural candle for the female friend? What color candle should be used to back up my work?

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Also can I burn down the candles the same day I do the spell? Is there a blessing I can say, do I have to use a blessing or can I just carve the intentions on the candles? If so, what intentions will be appropriate to use and who candle or candles I write them on?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello, Queen_Dezarae ,

Have you read this page yet? www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, if you go to the upper right hand corner of this page, you'll see a dark green area. There is a white search box. Just type in the words: Break up.

You will have many ideas.

After reading these links, if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you success with your spell

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi, I still have no idea to what color candles to choose from for each person, what color candle to use as my back up work. Thank you for the previous information but it did not help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello, Queen_Dezarae,

If you had read the page I gave you, you would have seen that the people you are breaking up would be black candles and your representation would be pink or red.

Yes, you can use the same color dolls.

Your back up for break up is black.

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:58 am

Is there any information anyone can give me on how to set everything up? Any advice will be well appreciated.

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:02 am

Queen_Dezarae, there is a picture of the set-up on the page Miss Aida showed to you. Just do what you see there.
coastwitch

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi Queen_Dezarae,

I strongly recommend what Miss Aida told you to do.

She gave you this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You have received advice from someone very highly respected in this community.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:42 am

1) Can I use the back to back black candle, instead of buying the individual black figural candles that's in this link?http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

2) I know I have to use a black candle for my backup work, but I'm unsure of what size to get. I want to do the spell all in one day.

3) Another question would be. Is there any cleanse for myself I have to do after the spell is finished?

4) If so what cleanse can I use other than the bath routine?

5) What do I do with the remains after the spell is done, what are the options or best option for my situation?

6) Another question will be, does it matter what time or day I do the spell? I want to do it during the day when I know no one would be at home.

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I get the right products before buying and I don't want to make a mistake when doing the spell, again I'm sorry for all the questions.

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:07 am

1) No.

2) Size is not important.

3) Bathe with Hyssop and drink Hyssop tea and recite Psalms 51.

4) Oil your body with Hyssop Oil or powder your body with Hyssop Sachet Powder.

5) See directions here: http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

6) Time of day is only as important as you make it.
coastwitch

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:56 am

Oh, I also forgot to mention. Is there any oil I can put on myself to make it more stronger when he is around me that won't back fire? We still see each other, we are touching touch with one another and we do kiss every time we are in each other's presence.

I want a oil that will make him want to be around me and no other girl. Also when dressing the candle can I use more than tow oils? Here are the oils I was hoping to dress the candle with. Follow Me Boy to keep him close, Chupparosa for more romance and love since that's what been lacking the most and Influence oil to change his mind about us just being friends. Will that be a good combo? Also I need a oil for communication because he's a very stubborn person.

Thanks again.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:31 am

Hi Queen_Dezarae,

You can use, Dixie Love oil which is good for intimacy and smells good.
Love Me oil is used to draw passionate love from a specific party of the opposite sex.
The oils you've chosen are good. If you want the added, umph, I'd probably go for the Dixie Love oil or the Love Me oil to wear. My favorite is Bewitching because of the scent. :)
You can roll the candle in Deer's tongue which is great for communication.

http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Wishing you the best!!
Member of AIRR

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:38 am

For cleansing, Queen_Dezarae,

Hyssop is nice to use in conjunction with love work.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.http

If you don't want to do the bath then do it in the shower. Steep it in some water, recite psalm 51
and pour it over you ( make sure it isn't too hot ) :)

Air dry.

:)
Member of AIRR

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Thank you Susan Barnes!!!! I looked over Bewitching also Love Me, however, with Bewitching the sexual attraction and the attention is there when we are in each other's presences. Love Me seems more of what I'm looking for to get out of him when he's near me. Is Love Me as good as Bewitching when it comes to scent and which one is more powerful?

Is the cleansing bath necessary? Is there a cleansing candle I can use instead and a prayer I can say to go with it?

Oh, and my previous message I mention about what size candle can I use as my backup candle? I know it should be black but not sure what size to buy.

Here's my oils that I want to use, Reconciliation to forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups since he can't seem to let go of the past, Chuparrosa for honesty, truth, loyalty, lasting love and loving communication since I can't tell his lies from the truth and he's stubborn, Compelling to get him to keep his promises, Stay With Me so he can stay and remain faithful and Influence to make him change his mind so we can get back together sooner rather than when it fits his needs. Or do I not need Influence? And can I used them oils together to dress the candle?

The oils I did mention do I dress my candle with those oils or do I dress his candle with those oils?

Also, can I also use Hot Foot and Breakup oil all together on my target?

Thank you Susan!! :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 am

Hello, Queen_Dezarae,

Yes, use the hyssop after the break up work. That way, you are nice and cleansed prior to the love work. And you're starting with a clean spiritual slate. So, I agree with Susan.

All the oils are equally powerful. Just depends on their purpose. If I use banishing for love work, it won't be powerful in the love work. So, make sure you have the right intent.

I personally would use these oils on different candles sequentially: (here are examples) reconciliation. When that manifests-come to me. When that happens-manifests. When that manifests-stay with me. So, whatever your priority is.

And, if something didn't work as well as you would have liked it to work, you know exactly what you must redo.

Well, if you're using 2 candles, you wouldn't want bewitching on his candle nor would you want influence on your candle. Come to me would be on both candles. That way, you could do a moving candle spell and make them s=come to each other.

Take a look at the webpages to give you a better idea of what to do with the oils. Most of the titles have their own webpages.

Yes, you can use hot foot and break up together. But, I would concentrate on hotfoot with the one that you want to go away.

Hope this helps

take care

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Hi, Miss Aida,

I will give you my situation on why I chosen them oils but not sure on who candle to use them on.

Me and my ex whom I dated for 10years on and off who is now just a friend broke up back in June and recently started talking again in August. However, once we started talking I found out that he has a female friend. I however, figured that out before I got back in contact with him. They talk through text, over the phone and she works at his job but they do not work together.

He told me that he is still in love with me and that he still wants me in his life, but he just now want friendship because we have a lot of damage. But amongst that, he also told me that he told the female friend that he wants her in his life and that they had a conversation about it being a reason why they were in each other's life. But I'm quite sure that won't last long!! Hehe Him and I still see each and have sexual intercourse with one another and we sleep on the phone together every night until it's time for him to go to work in the morning. He doesn't communicate with me unless I force the issue, he's distance, he shuts me out, he won't let go of the past, he treats me as if I never meant anything to him, he doesn't keep his promises nor does he keep his word and when he's in my presence he shows no affection but he's very sexual which I hate.

I want to do a spell that consist of using candles, oil and anything else that I can used to go with them things to perform the spell. I want to get rid of this girl and to have him right back where I had him wrap around my finger.

I asked him for her name which was quite easy, since I don't have a picture of her I can carve her name into the candle.

I want them to have a fight, a argument and for them to both cut ties with each other, to end/breakup the friendship and for them to only communicate when it's about work purposes only nothing more and nothing less than that.

I want all his attention to be focus on just me and none on her whatsoever.

So that's why I chosen those oils. I chose to use a red figural candle for myself, and a black back to back candle for him and the girl to break them apart as told from you in a previous post. I no the backup candle is black but I'm not sure what size candle to get. Also is it okay to used all them oils and can I also use Hot Foot and not just Breakup on the targets? My goal here is to break them up by having a huge argument by using Breakup and than getting rid of her for good with using Hotfoot. That's why I asked can I blend them two oils together?

I chosen Reconciliation to forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups since he can't seem to let go of the past.
Chuparrosa for honesty, truth, loyalty, lasting love and loving communication since I can't tell his lies from the truth and he's stubborn.
Compelling to get him to keep his promises.
Stay With Me so he can stay and remain faithful to me and only me.
Influence to make him change his mind about us just being friends.
That's what was lacking in our relationship when we were a couple and still is, that's why I chosen them oils to use.

And Susan suggesting Bewitching as a oil that I can use on myself when he comes around me not to use on a candle.

But I already looked over the forums also pages and that's how I came up with the oils that I feel is more fit for my situation and what I am looking to get out of the spell.

However, other than using hyssop is there a candle I can use instead to do the cleansing?

Any other help will be kindly appreciated!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:39 am

Queen_Dezarae,

Wow you did write a lot! First if you see the man often and have sex then start collecting is cum to use in the work. personal concerns will work wonders for you. a LM spell break up kit would be great to add to this working. Also I would add a honey jar.. so in the work put a honey jar ( which helps sweeten him to you and help with past hurts) next to your candle ( which he is moving too) and a vin jar that I would move along the same path as the other women candle. If you want him to be tied to you then tie his nature and add it to a nation sack to control him. you can use hotfoot and break up together. You can use candles to cleanse but why not take a simple bath to cleanse you in the traditional hoodoo tradition?

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:55 am

Hi, j82

Thank you for the information and my apology for the long message, just trying to be clear with the situation. LOL :-)

I'm very new with magic, so I prefer to do the candles and not the honey jar which I read that it takes longer which I want something I can do all in one day. Also I was going to do a second spell with just me and him after I was done with the breakup spell to make him more tied to me using the oils Follow Me Boy and I Dominate My Man using two figural pink candles.

About doing the bath, I can do the bath and the candle cleansing. Is their crystals I can use to put inside the bath water?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:15 am

Queen_Dez
Welcome to LM and the site , their is a tun of info here. Candles can be burned for work in one setting but usually burned over a series of time for a specific work. You seem to assume that honey jars will take longer then a candle spell and thus prefer one over the other. That is like the typical question, which spell is stronger, which the reply often is it depends on the situation. I would never say a Honey jar is week compared to another work, rather it takes a little more time being it warms up but the effort is long lasting.IE a come to me candle may bring them and quickly but it does not mean it will last. Also the work to do is really dependent on teh situation that is why we suggest readings because they will tell you what work to do and why. You seem to also assume candles are more powerful then other workings which is not true, a container spell can work as well as a candle spell, just as much as a mojo.

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:58 pm

j82,

With the information I shared with you on my situation what do you believe will be the best spell for me to do, the honey jar spell or the candle spell?

I looked over the honey jar spell and I found one that best fit my needs which is the RECONCILIATION, RETURN, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE HONEY JAR SPELL KIT http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html
But can I layer the candle with the oils that I prefer including the oil that comes with the kit?
Do I need to lit another candle once the first candle has burned out or can I just use a backup candle for backing up my work?
Does it matter what time of day I start the honey jar spell?

I will not be able to get his sperm, that's a no no. LOL Me getting his hair on his body will not be a success since I have no idea when the next time I will see him and I want to start the honey jar spell right away. However, I do have pictures of him, pictures of us together, I know his whole government name and I know his whole birthday if that will help.

About the Breakup Spell, can I still do that spell but just working on them two alone using Divorce Figural Candle, Black http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html#879 They are not married, they are not in a relationship and never have been but they are friends, will that candle still be alright to use on friends?
Can I still dress the candle with the Breakup Oil and the Hotfoot Oil and carve their names on the candle?
I want to work on the Breakup Spell first but can I work them both if I wanted to?

The other spell which was the spell to get him to have him more tied to me, can I also do Candle Spell for that type of work if I'm not looking for long term effects?

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:02 pm

j82,

I figured out how I will get his sperm and I will add some of his purity hair also a under garment that he had worn throughout the whole day but I don't know what under garment to ask for. Do I need his signature because I can also get that too? And can I still use our pictures together?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Queen_Dezarae,

More personal the concern the better, what its on does not matter. Using a honey jar is an ongoing work that can be done for years. you can start off doing it daily then weekly then monthly then yearly. Or when you need it. You burn a candle on it Mon- Wed- Fri to work the jar weekly. you can set candles around it to support the work. you dont need to light it right away you let it burn out and light the new one on the next day so monday burns out wait till wed. You should start a honey jar during the am when the sun is rising and if you work with the moon when its waxing. break up candles are used for friends family and romantic relationships. Regardless of the relationship it breaks it up. Look into tieing his nature and a nation sack.

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 pm

With the breakup Spell I will do first using a back to back black candle dressing the candle using the oils Break Up and Hot Foot.

I don't need any herbs right, since they are already inside the oils?

What size candle can I use for my backup candle? Also do I use the same oils to dress my backup candle?

Can I burn the figural candle all in one day?

Do I need to cut them in half or do I just let the candle burn out and just disposal of the remains? If so can I get rid of the remains under running water, can I flush it down the toilet or shall I burn the remains which I would love to do? :lol: :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello, Queen_Dezarae ,

Please be mindful of where you post your questions. I have split, moved and merged your Nation Sack question to the Nation Sack Subforum

I have done the same with the honey jar. This is a lot of work for the moderators.

Also, I ask that you please read about the topics before posting so many questions about each topic. If you read the threads first, most of the answers are already there.

here are your answers to the break up questions:

Yes, you are on the right track about everything you have asked. If you want to burn the figural on one day, you can. But it's best that you let it burn a little each day until the entire spell is completed.

I like to cut them in half to signify a spilt.

For disposal, look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

HOWEVER, you need to read this page first: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Your best bet is to buy a break up spell kit. there's complete instructions and a thorough step-by-step instructions along with all of the proper supplies.

Take care

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

I was never told what size candle will I need for the backup candle?
And I do dress both candles with the same oil right?
How long should I let the candle burn each day and does it matter what time or day I start the spell?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:11 am

Hello Queen_Dezarae,

You can use whatever size backup candle you want, most people use a glass encased vigil candle.

In dressing the candles with both oils I am assuming you are talking about the Hot Foot oil and Break Up oil and you are talking about dressing a candle for the man you are interested in and the woman you want him to break up with. (I am just clarifying because you have mentioned a lot of oils and candles throughout your postings which makes it a little hard to track your thinking when you mention blending oils and candles without being specific later).

I would dress the candle for the woman you want to get rid of with Break Up oil and Hot Foot oil, and the man you want to attract to you with Break Up oil.

For length of time burning per day depends one what kind of work you are doing,for example if it is a seven day spell you can visually divide the candle into sections and let it burn until on section is burned down. You do not have to mark the candle or anything, just divide it up in your head.

For timing, some workers do a lot in regards to timing others not so much. If I were to suggest a timing for a working like this I would say start it on a Saturday, during a waning moon if possible. That kind of timing is just how I work however and this type of thing varies a lot between different workers so you do not have to worry about the timing at all if you do not feel the need to.

Peace~

Nathen

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:06 am

Thank you very much Natstein!!

Yes I was talking about the Break Up oil and the Hot Foot oil.

When it's time to disposal the remains. What method is used?

Can I write their name on a piece of paper and than cut the piece of paper in half? If so, do I put them under the back up candle together on top of each other or under their candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:00 am

Queen_Dezarae ,

You really need to browse the forum for these answers.

This is a forum to help Lucky Mojo customers with their products. But you have already stated that you want to make your own nation Sack, you want to make your own break up spells, honey jars, etc, and expect us to tell you how to do these things without having bought any of our products. You had previously stated that you cannot (and have not) purchase from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

This is highly unusual for someone to ask how to do every little thing step-by-step. We don't mind helping people (as our job is to ASSIST people with their product purchases) but this is over the top.

You obviously have not read anything, whatsoever, even when I had given you the links. Then you expect the Moderators to walk you through every single step.

Please read these links for your answers. How to use oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Disposal: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Petition papers: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

The Moderators are aware of what information is on this forum and what is on the webpages. So, please do not say to us (again) that the information that we have provided to you does not answer your questions.

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:26 am

Miss Aida,

I read through all the forums that was giving to me and including other's I happen to come across.

However, I read that I can get creative with it, and that's what I would like to do. But I know one mistake can mess up the spell. So I prefer to ask before doing so.

I want to write each names on the Petition paper and than cut them in half. But I'm not sure if I should put the Petition paper putting both of the half papers on top of each other under the back to back candle or the back up candle.

But thank you for all the information that was giving, I really appreciate all the help.

I'll keep researching and see what information I get, thank you again.

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:22 am

I have a question . What if i don't know who his gf is but i know he might be in a relationship.

Idk if i should burn a seperation candle or break up.

Because i want him to come to me and i got a reading saying we will be together in the fall months, but the previous candles that ive had burned said there was distractions and i believe thats what it is.

so i was wondering what would be good to do for my situation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:49 am

ineika1

I would use a Break-Up candle -- it hard and fast.

Separation is powerful, but it is generally not so much used against love-rivals as it is to undo partnerships and marriages in a quiet, steady way.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 am

Queen_Dezarae. You were told not to use the back-to-back candle if you are doing the moving candle Break Up spell, so please don;t ask about petition papers to use with that candle.

You were told to see the picture of the moving candle spell, and to use those candles. Since there are two candles, the papers you cut apart would each be assigned to the candle to which the name refers.

In my opinion, you are obsessing, over-thinking, and second-guessing your tricks. You are making a simple, old-fashioned way of working into something you want to change to suit yourself, while at the same time you doubt yourself. Meanwhile. you want our company to supply you with step-by-step instructions when you have already said that you will not purchase from us.

Miss Aida, Susan Barnes, coastwitch, Natstein, and j82 have extended a great deal of time and attention to you, considering that you are not a customer and have said you will never become one.

You now have all the information you need. Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:14 am

Thank you for your reply Mrs CAT :)

Idk if i can post this question here or if it need to be moved but how would i write it for MISC, like petiton wise even though i do not know the girl . :?

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:42 am

Thank you Catherine for all the information that provided me with.

However I was saying that I could not purchase from Lucky Mojo website because the company do not accept paypal. But I will be purchasing Lucky Mojo products, it will just have to be from an authorized reseller.

I'm not second-guessing myself, I just want to make sure I purchase the right products and that I do the spell correctly.

About the Break Up spell, I was just going to work on the two people I want broken up and leave me out and not do the moving candle Break Up spell. After working on that spell I was hoping to work on me and the guy with doing a Honey Jar spell since j82 said it was long lasting. That's why I chosen the Back to Back candle for the Break Up spell and was wondering was it okay to use the petition paper still.

But thank you again Catherine and sorry for all the questions.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Queen_Dezarae,

I think the moving candle was suggested because it draws him away from her and to you. Also you can do break up on them while starting a honey jar on the both of you, so as things sour in his relationship he starts to sweeten up to you. IT makes a nice transition. As for pay pal, cant you buy a credit card that you load with money and use that to purchase through LM? Can you fill out an order and mail a check, sure its slower but it works. LM products are far superior then anything you will ever find on your own, in your community or other companies.

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi j82

Thank you. Okay, I will work on them together, it makes a lot of sense now to work on the Honey Jar while doing the Break Up spell. I know Lucky Mojo are very far superior and that's why I will be purchasing Lucky Mojo products. I did a lot of research on Lucky Mojo and I believe I can't go wrong with any of the products. :-) I came across a couple of other sites who also sell Luck Mojo products that comes exactly from this company Luck Mojo. They are authorized resellers and I won't be buying anything that is not from Lucky Mojo accept for a Honey Jar. LOL I'm sorry, but I can't wait to try the products out. Speaking of a Honey Jar, do you mind telling me what size would you prefer me to use on the spell?

Thank you again j82, Catherine, Miss Aida, Susan Barnes, natstein for all y'all help. I am glad I came across this site which is extremely helpful for me!! Also coastwitch, I just saw your post and thank you for your help also. :-)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Queen_dezarae,

The thread on honey jars is here (general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html), you already have posts on that thread. Go read through that thread and you will find out what size honey jar to use.

Peace~

Nathen

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Thankssss natstein!! Going to go read it now, thanks again. :-)

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Natstein could you help with my question , i dont want to repost it because thats against the rules , cause i still don't know really how to do it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Hello, ineika1 ,

Just put in the message area (when you order) the same thing you just wrote to us: that you don't know.

They are experienced candle servers and they will know what to do.

If you're still unsure contact them first.

Take care (and thank you for bringing your unanswered post to our attention without reposting. That was VERY thoughtful of you)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello ineika1,

Sorry I missed your post earlier and like Miss Aida said thank you for bringing it back to our attention. I appreciate your patience!

Peace~

Nathen

ineika1
Forum Member

Unread post by ineika1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Thank you Mrs Aida ! and Thank you Natstein!

i appreciate the replys :)

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:24 am

Queen_Dezarae,

I buy from the Lucky Mojo Curio Co because I have taken an apprentice course there and I know for
a fact that the products are prayed over. I've done it myself along with Catherine Yronwode's other
students. I've also witnessed the store employees praying over the products with my very own eyes.

Before taking Miss Cat's course I went to the Lucky Mojo as a customer, bought a candle and watched
as a store employee took the time to dress, fix and pray over that candle.

This is why I believe in the Lucky Mojo Products. They are the best. Created by the best.

I'm going to tell you a true story. When I was at the Lucky Mojo taking a class, I lost my favorite lucky talisman
given to me by a well known gambler. I was very upset, couldn't find it anywhere. Not in my pocket, my purse or my back pack.
When I went back to the Lucky Mojo for class the next day, I found my talisman, it was next to the money attraction
incense table!

I hope you can work on getting the payment issue fixed because it is so worth it
to be a Lucky Mojo customer.

Wishing you the best!
Member of AIRR

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you Susan for sharing your experience with me, I appreciate it.

I ordered the Lucky Mojo Oils and herbs that I needed, but I had to order from an authorized reseller but they are Lucky Mojo products. I can't wait to receive my package!! I'm looking forward to smelling every oil, testing out all the products and starting on my spells. Also, Lucky Mojo labels on the bottles are fantastic online and I can't wait to see them all up close in personal.

Oh, another thing... I have a question. I looked over the page on how to disposal any left over remains when dealing with a love spell or any spell in that form. But I was wondering once I finish the love spell that deals with reconciliation love spell can I disposal any remains by putting the remains in a piece of cloth, wrap the cloth up than put it in a box under my bed where I sleep or in my closet where I know in either places it would be safe and secure? I didn't see anything about doing that, so I thought I'll ask.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Queen Dezarae
I love to do that very thing - keeping the spell remains wrapped up in a cloth and under the bed (or if it's a small amount you might put it between the mattresses - it's a great way to work and not only brings them to your home, but to your bed!!

Best of luck with everything.

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Thank you Professor Ames!!!! :-)

I haven't received my products yet, but while waiting I decided to do some more research and reading. So while doing so I came across on one of the forums that deals with the Hot Foot oil. I read that when using the Hot Foot combined with Break Up oil that "Hotfooting the rival in a break-up, the rival might just leave and take your target with her." I personally do not want to take that risk... So is it good for me to use the Break Up oil and Hot Foot oil on her candle and than use the Break Up oil on just his candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Hello, Queen_Dezarae,

Yes, that is perfectly acceptable.

Glad you are researching! Good job!

Take care

raewhite
Forum Member

Unread post by raewhite » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!!

I'm trying to get as much knowledge as I can. :-)

I have another question... Can I use a white and black picture to put under my candle and use a color picture to put under his candle, or do they both have to be in color or white and black or does it matter?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”