Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland

I will answer each question after the question:

My question is....I'm def buying the break up spell kit.... but can I add a shit ton of other powders in the bottle too? Like everything from inflammatory confusion powder, destruction, goofer dust, hot foot powder, breakup oil and powder, add a little bit of four thieves vinegar or is this all too much and should I just stick to the kit contents? --Hell, YES !11

Also, is it better to add oil in the bottle or the powders instead? Or both?- Oil not so good. I like the bath crystals

Also, Can I do multiple break up spells on them at once? Or is it better to do one after the first showed signs?-Multiple spells are better

Because especially with the girl, I want to do like 3 damaging spells to her all at once... I plan to bury all remains in her front property and also rub the baddest oils on her door knob-

LOL! Go for it! And please keep us posted!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri May 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Lol ok thanks so much. Btw, how come you prefer bath crystals in the bottle over sachet powders?

And I was gonna ask this when I start the kit but I'm gonna just ask now anyway... Maybe it explains in the kit but idk...The hot foot powder and goofer dust - do I add those only to the 4 corners and center of both pics or all over? And since the pics are facing back to back, should I only add those on hers to push her away? I want my ex to become disgusted with her and be the one to leave. Is there a more specific way to work with that?

And one more thing, I'm getting the Chinese wash too, but what are the best protection items you'd recommend me for throughout the work?

Thanks so much!! P.s I'm asking all the questions so I get all I need at once and don't have to place a second order and pay for shipping again and wait- I live in NYC. Lol.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri May 27, 2016 10:09 pm

P.s - the reason I wanted to make sure if oil or powder is better in the jar was because I'm adding vinegar to it and I know vinegar and oil separate, and that's what I want to cause their relationship. But you recommended bath crystals instead, I'm curious to know why bath crystals over powder

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland,

Because bath crystals dissolve easier with liquid. I wouldn't put oil in the jar. But you can certainly use the powders.

Your instructions will be in the break up kit when you receive it. It will be a lot clearer

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat May 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

And for protection?

I know it comes with the cleansing bath but is that enough or do I need FWP or uncrossing supplies?

Id prefer not to do the full protection spell so if you can just let me know what's the best combo to use during and after the work to protect myself and my home of any bad energy Id appreciate it.

I've read so much today already about all protection supplies and they all seem to protect from what I'm seeking so I just don't know what to do without going crazy.

Do I even need to do a ritual or I can just dab one of the oils on?

Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland,

You can just use the protection oil

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat May 28, 2016 7:00 pm

The basic protection oil or the FWP oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland ,

I prefer the Fiery Wall of Protection
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat May 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Ok thanks a ton!

And btw, on your oils page, it talks about how to apply various oils differently depending on which they are, but it doesn't say anything about protection oils... So would I apply upward or downward? And last question I promise lol - are you sure just the oil is enough? Or is there any candles I can maybe burn each day with a prayer as I apply the oil on myself? Sorry I just wanna make sure if I keep doing nasty work consecutively, that the FWP oil everyday would suffice.

Thank you again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland,

Upward

You're bringing protection to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 28, 2016 9:41 pm

DsaniWonderland,

Slow down. You have read the page wrong. Oils are used in many ways that have NOTHING to do with what they are used for (their purpose) but have EVERYTHING to do with what they are used ON or IN -- that is, furniture, door handles, window frames, shoe soles, hair dressing, baths, dressing amulets or mojo hands, added to shampoos or lotions. Ideas like "which way" make little sense if you are drawing crosses with Protection oil on your door frames.

Please start from an understanding of what folk magic is and how it works. Select a tradition of folk magic from the community or culture into which you were born, or one from a community or culture in which you have many friends and colleagues, a culture that you love and respect, and one whose people you support both politically and socially.

Then study to understand the forms of spiritual supplies employed in that culture's magical traditions and how to use them -- the herbs, roots, powders, oils, incenses, bath crystals, floor washes, amulets, prayers, candles, petitions, personal concerns, and methodologies of the culture.

Only THEN will you select a formula for your purpose at hand.

Finally, in response to the question, "are you sure just the oil is enough?" The answer is NO. No, i am not sure. It may be. It may not be. I have not done a reading on your situation. Have you?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun May 29, 2016 4:41 am

Thank you for your detailed and attentive reply Cat. I def respect hoodoo and it's tradition and history, I have friends who practice it and always saw they had powerful results. I happen to be Jewish. Russian and Israeli. Russians in general were always very superstitious and into magic, so it's always been around me but I didn't truly believe all of its power until I started reading about hoodoo and how practical it is and why everything in it works behind an intent. So I'm very fascinated with reading about it but with all the overwhelming pages you have on so many things, it can get confusing lol. And thank you for giving me a thoughtful reply. I get the moderators have a lot of people to get back to, but they can at least answer everything a person asks so they're not left in the dark or confused after they've already read information on it themselves. But thank you for that.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon May 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Miss Aida, I'm confused....

You told me to rub any protection or uncrossing oils upward, but on the conjure oils page, it said "When using an anointing oil for Uncrossing or jinx-breaking, rub the body downward from head to feet. Expel bad tricks put on the person by rubbing them down the legs and out the feet and toes. The same is done when bathing someone for Uncrossing."

So I'm confused. Please clarify the contradiction. Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 8:04 pm

DaniWonderland

We have suggested that you seek an AIRR member for magical coaching.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue May 31, 2016 4:22 am

I just spent over $150 on products and I still was not helped with the specific question I asked you. What rules are there to follow? Customers who had purchased items are not allowed to get clarity on a particular ritual or curio? I don't understand what I'd be banned from considering I only asked a few questions, this is what this forums for, is it not? That's really unprofessional and rude to treat customers like that.
And I don't need coaching. All I wanted to know is why you said to rub protecting oils upwards when on Cats page about uncrossing it says to rub downwards. All you had to do was simply
Answer that question.

Cat, can you please tell me if you dress the uncrossing oil upwards or downwards? I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Tue May 31, 2016 11:39 am

Hi. As Miss Cat's page said uncrossing downwards. As Miss Aida said protection upwards. I'm no expert but protection and uncrossing are two different things. I believe that is where you are confused. Hope this helps.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue May 31, 2016 11:40 am

I just figured uncrossing and protection are in the same family or similar, and would both have the same intent behind it

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2016 11:57 am

Thank you, Happntd --

You are correct -- "protection and uncrossing are two different things."

DaniWonderland --

Please --

Do not hijack threads and try to turn them to other topics; repeated thread hijacking can result in your being banned.

1) I have taken your posts about AIRR and moved them to the AIRR subforum of this board, where i am replying to you. Please respect the way this forum is set up. You will find your query and my reply about AIRR here:

Problems contacting an AIRR Reader? Contact the Ombudsman!
problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-cont ... 16571.html

2) This thread is about "Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse" and it is part of the "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce" sub-forum. Using protective magic spells, amulets, washes, or house-dressings is often a part of Break-Up and Hot Foot spells, so asking about protection is an acceptable side-topic here. However, using Uncrossing would NOT be a part of such work.

Your original question was (and i quote) "about protection oils..." and you did not mention Uncrossing at that time. Had you mentioned Uncrossing then, i would have split the topic and moved your query about Uncrossing to its own quite informative thread in another sub-forum.

Uncrossing and Protection are quite different with respect to their intention -- as different as bathing and putting on a hazmat suit. Think of bathing -- the water runs off of you from head to toe. Think of putting on a hazmat suit, stepping into it feet first and pulling it up.

Not all systems of magic work this way. Some call down protection from Heaven or create it in circular movements, or according to a clockwise (or anti-clockwise) pentacle. The differences are cultural. But hoodoo is pretty consistent -- that is, although not all people will agree on what i just wrote, and there is no universal rule-set, most long-time practitioners will understand my thinking on it, because that is the consensus.

For more about cleansing as a part of the performance of cursing or coercive rootwork, including Break-Up and Hot Foot work, please see this thread.

Cleansing Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performin ... -t654.html

To understand Uncrossing, see the many, many treads in this sub-forum:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... l-f40.html

To understand Protection, see the many, many threads in this sub-forum:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection ... k-f42.html

I again suggest that you slow down, study the cultural and magical traditions behind this work, and build an understanding of it from fundamental principles, not by trying to ask for "rules" for every step of the way.

We are here to help, but your assumptions are getting in the way of your learning. Most of our Forum members know some of the basic principles of magic, so we do sometimes make assumptions ourselves -- for instance, both Miss Aida and i assumed (wrongly) that you would know the difference between Uncrossing / Cleansing / Jinx Removing on the one hand and Protection / Warning / Warding / Reflecting on the other hand. We were wrong. You did not know that difference, and thus we were a little short with you when you changed the subject on us. My apologies.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Thanks, Happntd, Miss Aida and Miss cat --

In helping DaniWonderland to understand, you gave others a deeper understanding too.
coastwitch

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16 am

Thank you Cat for your clarification on everything. I didn't mean (or was aware) I was hijacking the threads, I just wanted to reply to Miss Aida when she referred me to AIRR for a reading and I wanted to let her know I tried that but never got a response. That's all. And what is hijacking a thread? Asking a lot of questions or changing the topic?

But yeah I know cleansing and protection are both necessary for break up work, I was just confused with all the overlapping names (uncrossing, blessing, spiritual baths), etc. I got your uncrossing oil to dress myself with after the cleansing in the bath, so I was confused when to use that and then when to use the fiery wall of protection oil on myself. That was my main confusion. I guess I'm still confused with that because they are both different yet both necessary for after this kind of work. But I will check out the links you provided. I read tons of pages on it on your site but they just all seemed appropriate for this work so I didn't know which I needed.

Also, what books of yours go in depth about the fundamental principles of the craft and rituals?

Thanks a lot

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:57 am

DaniWonderland,

Hijacking a thread is to change the topic. Like right now. It is the moderator's job to get everyone back on track. Which i am trying to do.

Cleansing and protectionn are not "necessary" for break up work. I know many, many people who, fueled by righteous anger, neither protect themselves nor cleanse afterward. They just go in full force and hit hard. Styles vary, and you must never believe that one person knows the only "right" way to do this work.

Uncrossing is to break off jinxes and crossed conditions. If you have not been crossed, you do not need it.

Cleansing is to remove any sin against God that you may have committed while cursing someone. If you feel your curse was justified, you may simply stop with the curse, although most folks do at least wash up afterward.

For fundamentals, start with my online free book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

For printed books, see these lists of Forum favourites:

Hoodoo Book Suggestions for Beginners

hoodoo-book-suggestions-for-beginners-t9714.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Well I def am fueled by righteous anger, LOL.

To put it short.... My Son who is now 4 months old, was abandoned with me a week before his birth, by his selfish narcissist Daddy who decided that was the perfect time to give up on me and move in immediately with a woman he started cheating on me from work.

2 weeks after my Sons birth, this SOB decided to take me to family court for mandated visitation and joint custody, behind my back, when I never even denied him seeing his Son.

Now it's been 4 months of pure hell, seeing him still come to get our Son for his visitation who he abandoned for this other whore, who he still stays with despite seeing his Son grow up in a broken home since birth, why does he even bother coming around when he never once spent the night here for our Son even since he was born or even spent one full day with him... ?

At first I was hurt and felt betrayed but now I feel so disgusted and repulsed by his immorality and selfish childish priorities how he still doesn't even have an ounce of moral fiber in him or shame for what he did to me and our Son and yet thinks he can continue staying with her yet keep coming around to see our Son just to show the courts he's a Father in the least possible way....

This sociopath doesn't feel a PINCH of anything he's done or still doing while forcing his way around my Sons life just not to look like the worst Dad in the world, despite how he morally betrayed him already.

I NEED to break them up, so that my Son isn't raised into this disgusting betrayal from his own selfish prick Father. There is no way that woman will potentially be in my Sons life. The anger and intent is def there. He's lucky I haven't even considered Crossing him with goofer dust, because I really strongly considered that quite a few times and still do.

I just wanna go all out with as much chaos and damage on these 2 losers as possible. I feel what he did is truly unjust, immoral, LOW at the most degrading extreme, and I never believed anyone deserves to suffer emotionally or mentally but he truly deserves it along with his side chick. I gave him the best blessing of life and he punishes me like that for this???? And punishes his Son like that??

What would any of you do in my case?

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello,

Quick question: I have the break up kit. I'm start my 7 days. Do I keep the bottle for the 7 days? Or do I need to dispose of it when I get the chance? -bury graveyard

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:44 pm

DaniWonderland

I hear your anger, but since you asked for opinions, i will give mine. I personally have never done a break up spell out of vengeance after i had already lost the man and did not expect to get him back. I really don't like that kind of work. Furthermore, a child is involved and studies have shown that children will have much more socially normative and prosperous adulthoods if their fathers are in his lives. I would not (and did not) damage my child's chances just to satisfy my ego.

However, if this is the road you want to travel, i suggest that you read the previous posts in this thread -- and other threads in the Break Up sub-forum -- and you will find a number of spells for breaking people up, using everything from paper petitions to dog and cat hair to lemons to feces.

If you have specific questions, just ask.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:50 pm

Dear Letsdoit2015 --

Yes, keep the bottle for at least the 7 days. (Some keep it longer.)

Bury it or dispose of it elsewise when done with the spell.
catherine yronwode

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Thank you Cat for providing a forum for us. A place to ask questions, seek understanding and to discover ideas for a well respected traditional form of folk magic. The patience shown tonight is comforting. The moderators as well as other practitioners all joined in to contribute to aiding a fellow student of hoodo. I felt the frustration of Daniwonderland and her anger in regards to her situation. I don't have a question nor any advice but I would like to say that I've prayed and requested peace and resolve for Dani. Peace and Blessings to all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Thanks, Hailey09 -- Your support and prayers are kind.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:35 am

Thank you Hailey,that was kind of you. I've went through hell since becoming a Mother, from going on antidepressants the first time in my life, to being taken to court immediately for mandated visitation and joint custody, to taking care of our new son 24/7 with no help at all while his Father enjoys his free life the moment his Son was born. Your prayers are def appreciated.

And Cat, I guess I didn't go much in depth. But a Father like that who can leave his own pregnant woman with his unborn child ALONE A WEEK before she's due, just to go sleep with some new whore and move in with her and start a new relationship right as your son is due to be born and move in with her on top of just cheating on your child's mother before, and during birth, is just sick and disturbing to me. I don't even want him back anymore. He disgusts me with his lack of shame or integrity to not even consider how he will look in his own sons eyes one day. But he doesn't care about that. He cares only about what pleases him.

Then I had to find out right after coming home from the hospital with my new baby, that he was "inside of her when my water broke" while I thought he was actually home at his parents house taking a break from me like he said he was doing. The fact that he could hurt me like that and betray his own child like that during the most special time in his life, and then continue being with that same whore proudly 4 months later, while seeing his son 6 hours a week since birth because another woman was so much more important- he's better off just not being in our lives at all then. He's a walking shame. But since he insists and wants to so bad, he needs to start caring about his actions and morals and mistakes he's done to his son and his mother that are irreversible now and if it still doesn't matter to him now, then he doesn't deserve a parenting roll because he's irresponsible, immature, selfish, and morally unfit to be a parent.

My son is growing up alone since birth when a normal daddy would be home changing and feeding him at nights, but he missed that special precious time because of some stupid relationship!? I feel it's justified if they're broken up. Because it's wrong to continue with the betrayal he did to us when his son was being born, and to continue showing that's a bigger priority to him while he insists on staying in my sons life. And that woman broke a family and doesn't even care, I don't want her anywhere near my son. She was screwing his daddy as he was about to be born the next day to his parents and she destroyed the most special moment for him along with my ex. So no I don't want him back. Do I feel it's completely justified he stays away from her if continuing to be in my sons life with no regards of taking responsibility for his actions and putting his son first which he's never done?? HELL YES.

P.s - sorry for writing so much I just felt I had to go in depth on the situation so you better understand, this isn't for my ego. It's to make him have some boundaries when there's a child involved who comes first who he hasn't considered before his own pleasure and needs.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:55 am

P.s - I know all the break up spells mentioned here, although I haven't seen the one that's just with the petition. Would you mind linking me that? So far I'm planning the regular break up bottle spell and then the vinegar jar with extra added to it. I was also wondering, since I have a picture of them and I'm ripping that in half and writing their names on the back, do I put his hair in his pic ? Or in the petition? Also, should I also rip the petition in half also once writing their names? I don't know how to write their names without being next to each other, but I want to write each 9 times, and roll away from each other. One going left, the other going right. I read your thread on petitions but haven't found anything regarding this question. Basically, should I rip the petition in half also, how do I write their names 9 times each, should I use personal concerns in the photos or the petition, and can I just write "break up" all over in caps criss crossing all over the petition?

Thanks for all your help and patience Cat. It is much appreciated.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:54 am

Dani, how about approaching this from a different angle?

If you do what you propose to do and they break up, what do you expect will then happen?

He will hate her, he will find another whore and the same **** will continue but with a different person in the mix.

So then you will work on breaking THEM up...and so on and so on...and all during this time of keeping hold of all of this anger and hatred and working negative spells, you will be wasting valuable time in creating circumstances to improve the lives of yourself and your child.

So what's the alternative?

Hot foot him the hell away from you and your child if you feel that he will represent a negative influence in your child's life, and ONLY if you feel strong enough to be both mummy and daddy. I've had to go it alone with my children and it's tough, but I would do it again due to their father being a dead beat and a potential threat to their development into grown men.

Create barriers, block him out and draw in good luck and prosperity for yourself...I wish the very best x
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:25 am

Lilith Moon,

You're not understanding something.

It's not that I want to break him up with whoever he's gonna be with. I would totally understand if he broke up and then a while later found a new girl who accepts he's a new father and etc.

the issue is its THIS woman I don't want him with. She was screwing him when I was abandoned pregnant in my final weeks, knowing I'm about to give birth. And then continued sleeping with him right after our son was born when she knew he's still coming over to see our child.

The fact that it's HER he's with is the problem if he wants to keep coming around our Son. Because it's like "yeah I betrayed you and our son right at his birth for this woman and this woman's still in my life ever since but I'm gonna keep coming around my son who I betrayed by celebrating his birth with another woman".

It's a slap in both our faces because he still has yet to acknowledge what a special time he's neglecting ever since he was born. While I'm raising our son and doing all the hard work and getting up every night, he gets to freely come on by to visit his kid who he so easily threw away just recently. It's absurd.

I don't mind if he finds a new relationship (but who's gonna wanna be with him once they know he left his pregnant girlfriend a week before due date to go sleep with someone else? No other woman's gonna take him once she knows that and he's not gonna be able to cover that up.

As for this whore, she destroyed my life and my son's life and broke our family by ruining the most precious moment we anticipated for. I refuse to allow this same woman who took away our most special moment, still be there while he continues seeing our son who he spit on me for the minute I birthed him.

I can't have that kind of betrayal persisting to be around me and my son which left me traumatized and a single mother since his birth. It's only been 4 months. If they won't break up, then I will have to hot foot him.

Now he's trying to be "civil" with me as he sees I want nothing to do with him and I'm done crying. He's a sociopath, he never had remorse till now and thought he can do whatever he wants regardless how it impacts his loyalty and morality to our son or to the woman that birthed him.

He thinks he can just use power of the courts to continue coming around while still being with the woman he basically spit on our sons birth for, there's gotta be boundaries my friend.

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 am

Thank you Cat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:19 pm

DaniWonderland,

A break up spell with just a petition paper is mentioned in this thread. Look for the image of the pinking shears.

I am not sure why you keep telling us your story over and over. I realize you are in a very unhappy situation, but we get it. Breaking them up is a vengeance or punishment. We get that. He's been horrible to you and your child. We get that.

You have not asked, but many of us here have been through similar situations. I'll bet you didn't know that, did you? But some of the people right here in this Forum have lived through abuse, disrespect, adultery, financial betrayal and physical violence. We feel for you and your child, but posting about him-him-him and her-her-her is not going to help you-you-you or the baby.

We are here to teach you methods of African American folk magic. That's what we do here. That's why we support this forum financially and with contributions of time and energy.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:07 pm

I don't mean to sound like I'm repeating myself I was just answering to Lilith Moon why I don't just hot foot him or why do the work if he'll just be with someone else again, and I wanted to make them understand the issue is not him, it's the relationship with HER.

I don't ask, but I read a lot on these forums and I see some people in the same situation as me, even with more kids together. What I don't understand though is, why they would even want to also bring that person back. I would never trust a person who did that to me or our family again. Once there's a breach of trust like that, how can you continue? No spell in the world will bring back the comfort and stability you once had. OR the respect.

I haven't considered doing any return work or reconciliation work on him now like I read so many others try, because I'm angry and don't think I'd ever forgive him. What's the point of doing that work if there's residual anger anyway? Those people who want that person back after such betrayal are thinking of what they WANT, but they don't realize that a relationship must be built on compromise, trust, and respect. And if they don't have those things or address those issues first, they will never have back the person they want truly. Plus, if he wanted to return that should be done on his own will and remorse, and maybe he would realize that once he breaks up with her.

So again sorry if I sounded repetitive, just wanted to clarify to Lilith Moon.

Also, I ordered all your books on Amazon, read a lot of great reviews, especially the "Paper in my shoe" I can't wait to read because I'm sure it'll help me with my questions on the petitions in this work.

Again, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate this forum and the work and assistance you put into it because no one else has that, and it's opened my eyes into a whole world of fascination that I now became completely immersed into and want to study further. So thank you.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:35 pm

I agree with Cat 10000%! We've all been disappointed and broken by someone in our past or currently and we've discovered HOODOO in assistance with GOD (or whomever you serve) for resolve. I was in a very similar situation, so similar it's spooky BUT I made it! On and off antidepressants to deal but I looked at my now 7yo daughter, and I found a new love that I could never imagine. I found comfort in her energy. She SAVED me. I stopped looking for vengeance and focused only good energy. It didn't happen overnight as nothing ever does, not even hoodoo. Your energy is currently so misplaced in doing harm to the father of your precious baby, that you're unable reap all the good energy that God has placed in a source right there with you, your baby. Perhaps jump off of this thread and focus on healing. Healing your heart and mind. Once you get your heart and spirit in a better place, things will start to unfold the way they're intended to. I hop on these threads for ideas and to extend encouragement but for the most part, my spirit leads me to what needs to be done magically. It's something that comes natural and we all have it in us but you have to replenish yourself with a humble spirit to be able to hear/feel it.

Not wanting to offend but please focus on you so that you can heal which will in turn give you the strength to perform whatever you wish to.

Peace and many blessings

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Hailey09,

I mentally agree with you as well, and would also suggest the same for someone from the outskirts. The thing is I don't agree morally or logically on leaving him to stay with her knowing he continues to be involved in mine and my sons life through the courts. Because this just happened so recent (4 months ago) and is still going, I've been put on antidepressants as well, after he put me in a psych ward for a week and then ran to courts to try to use that against me so he can take my Son from me. Since he failed at that and sees I'm done crying over him or wanting him back and just avoid him, now he's trying to use the nice card on me and try to be friends while he continues being with her. It tells me the person has no conscience or no regard for the magnitude of what he did. He wants everything to be fine and dandy around him without taking responsibility for his actions and caring for consequences. Yeah let's just all ignore what he did and give in to his needs of serenity and peace while he continues the act of betrayal he did since our Son was born. That's what he would want.

I'm not trying to hurt him. I could've done that without magic already, with all the secrets I have of him. What's sad is he is a fun and sweet, kind person. It is fun to be around him, and sometimes even now he makes me laugh when I see him. But then I quickly remember he's going back home to her and the walls come right back up. I don't want to hurt him because I know he will be tied to me forever and my Son needs his Father. But I won't be able to find peace with him being around us since he destroyed the moment our Son was born with her and as long as he continues with her, I won't be able to accept any civil relations with him because it's betraying me and our Son which he doesn't still get. So all I want is him to break free of the person he destroyed the most special moment forever with, because as it continues, I won't be able to forgive him or have a peaceful relationship with him even for the sake of our Son. So I don't want vengeance on him, but I want him to have a conscience and empathy when insisting to still be in our Sons life. Besides, if not for her I'm confident he'd come back to us anyway on his own. Either way I plan to get a reading with Cat to see further into the matter. He left for her when I was 9 months pregnant and at a very vulnerable time to be distracted easily with someone else.

Sine you say yours was so similar, what happened in your situation if you don't mind me asking?

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Heal then Deal...not sure if anyone uses that but I can't recommend that enough. Heal yourself then deal with the issue or better yet deal your tricks. But get that energy on YOUR side so you can "deal" it out accordingly.

Peace and Blessings to all

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:13 pm

DaniWonderland,

There are 8 pages of situations and spell suggestions in this thread that might relate to some of what you want to accomplish as well:

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize
bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... ess%20hurt
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Ahhh you're awesome for that. Thanks! I was looking all over if there's a thread on that and couldn't find anything. Much appreciated!

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:21 pm

So I just want to know if I did anything right or missed anything...

Today my child's father is coming over for his visitation. I didn't start the break up spell yet, I'm waiting till Saturday. So in the meantime I grabbed what I could.

I live in a condo so I ran to the front real quick and applied break up oil on my apartment bell stating "name, you will break up with name, you will begin to grow apart from each other and start to hate her and fight like cats and dogs and never come back to each other again." I then applied destruction oil on the bell afterwards and said the same thing pretty much, to destroy his relationship with her and fight and become sick of her.

Then I sprinkled 3 wavy lines on the floor with break up powder, stating along the lines the same intent, and then spit 3 times into it. And then walked back 21 steps to my apartment. Now I'm waiting for him to come ring my bell and walk through.

Will this do for now? have any affect for now on him?

Did I l state my intentions enough or is there more I could've said? I'm not sure what to say really besides "break up" because I haven't done this ever before. Or can someone give me examples of some things they say when they lay these tricks?

I also used a glove to lay the tricks and then applied salt afterwards on the glove to cleanse of any residual negative energy and to protect me from any sin. And then applied fiery of protection oil on my wrists.

Let me know if anything was unnecessary or good or if you have suggestions and additional ideas I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you!!!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:29 pm

Hello DaniWonderland , do you know where your rival lives ? Because ( and this is just my personal opinion.) I wouldn't want that kind of stuff near my home.
If you could somehow do this to your rival's property I think it would be good.
Like I said this is just my opinion and hopefully one of the moderators can give you there advise on this.
Take care.

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Yeah I know where he lives and will do that when I bury the bottle but since he's coming now I figured I could sprinkle some in the lobby...

What can break up powders do if I touched it or if it's near my home? I mean it's not like goofer dust or anything so can it also have similar effects?

Also, he just left. He asked me to give him back his work pants and that he'll come to get them when he returns my son. Someone please help me quick! What can I do with them?? So far I only have destruction and breakup and inflammafory confusion oils and sachet powders for him... Can I put my hair in the pocket to maintain control or put my fluids in the crotch area?? Please someone give me advice ASAP I won't have this chance again!!

Thank you thank you

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:49 pm

Too late... He once again began disrespecting me and laughing at my cries and hurt that he's hurting our son by continuing to sleep with another woman ever since he's been born and he's spineless and doesn't care about his morals or responsibilities or how he's gonna look to his son or betraying the mother of his child and walking out on her right before birth to cheat. He wants to yawn on the phone as I'm still patiently trying to explain this to him in every way I've tried for the last 4 months!!?!!!! No more!!!

I'm sorry, I ran to get the goofer dust and sprinkled it all over his pants that he's gonna pick up tonight and cursed and spit on them and cried and said how he deserves all the intentional pain he remorselessly cast upon me and our family be sent back to him and destroy every aspect of his life like he destroyed mines at the sake of his happiness, because he doesn't deserve any happiness for his unjustified immoral senseless betrayal and disregard for everybody around him, including his own son and how he will feel. I had enough. I know I'm not gonna regret this, he's been controlling me with his emotional drainage and manipulative blood sucking for too long where I've left him plenty of warnings to think again. I guess it wasn't on his priorities.

ohemgee

Unread post by ohemgee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:28 pm

hi all - first time posting here.

I feel compelled to ask a question - now, I am currently working a trifecta of hot foot and breakup spells. mainly, a black skull, a vinegar jar, and a series of black candles anointed with break up oil. I have included a doll of the female subject to sort of... "view" my work in order to inspire her to hit the road.

here is the thing though.......... I try to hit these sessions as close to midnight as possible, or at least when I FEEL the time is right - almost as if I can feel when the subjects involved are getting tired or going to bed or are asleep/falling asleep. last night, as I was doing the ritual, I felt like it was weak. that's the best way to describe it. like my intuition was telling me tonight is not the night. I continued anyway, but I felt doubt in the night. tonight, I did it again, but the feeling was a tad bit less weak - maybe I was feeling residuals from last night.

I wonder - is this common with any of you? do you sometimes feel this weakness within your abilities but push through anyway to find success? it felt separate than a feeling as if it wouldn't work. perhaps the habit of doing it is wearing me out? any advice would be appreciated!! :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, ohemgee,

Welcome to the forum!

When I do break up or cursing work for clients, I actually pass out from exhaustion. I will wake up wondering HOW I fell sleep on the sofa (and not the bed) with all my clothes on (and not my pajamas).

Yes, it can weaken you. That's why it's a good idea to eat well and protect yourself while performing the spell. Also, MOST IMPORTANTLY, be in the right state of mind!

The energies are strong and that's why we get weaker

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ohemgee

Unread post by ohemgee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello Miss Aida, and thank you for the welcome! I am very glad to be here (finally!) - I have been a long-time reader and am excited to gain some serious and complex insight on this awesome world which I feel so connected to.

It is interesting you mention eating well - I actually make sure cleanse and have a bite or a small meal after the session has begun - I find when I don't I am almost... restless!

And thank you for the insight. It sounds like weakening is accurate. I was really going at it for many days and I never really considered it weakening me... but it totally makes sense!

I was feeling irritated today over the situation at hand, perhaps because I decided to save my Friday (something was telling me to take a breather) and take this Saturday for a vigil, so that is what I did. I must say, I have felt quite energized today. The feeling returns later at night and whenever I close my eyes to reconnect with my purpose and intent (to sort of "check in").

Thanks again and I look forward to posting and learning!!

CuteTpie

Unread post by CuteTpie » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:20 am

Hi everyone! Im new to the forum and if this is in the wrong section I apologize but I need some insight!

I'm wanting to purchase a LM Break Up kit to break up a relationship but I don't get paid until the following week so I was wanting to use a lemon to help sour the relationship and cause the couple to fight until I can get the kit and proceed forward. So here's the details.

My boyfriend of 8 years broke up with me 4 months ago and says that he is now trying to work things out between his ex-wife. He even said he was going to move her into his house so they could be together all the time. (They're back together and she is to move in with him beginning of next month). Of course I'm heartbroken, not only because the man I've loved for 8 years left me. but also because we have a 2-year-old son together & since his ex is back in his life, he has stopped being a father completely. He still contacts me asking to get in my bed and says he still loves me & i love him too but I don't fall for his "I'm in the mood nonsense." I did the lemon spell yesterday (Saturday, July 2) using red pepper, cayenne pepper, vinegar, salt, 9 rusty nails, 9 pins, broken glass, and dog poo. (I didn't use dog and cat hair because I know it has to be from a certain breed that's why Im waiting to buy the kit). After putting his/her name papers and his picture inside the lemon (I wrote on his with red ink & wrote on hers in black) I closed the lemon with the rusty nails and proceeded to put it and the other items in the jar. I cursed at the jar, yelled, screamed, and even hit it as if I was actually slapping him in the face. I was so angry I could feel heat behind my eyes. I then wrapped the jar in black cloth and put it in the back of my closet and didn't touch it again. This morning (July 3) I took the jar out the closet to shake it and I noticed that the lemon is now black in the area where I cut it and put the nails to close it up. Is this normal? I've done honey jars before that have given me great results within a few days, but this is my first time using the lemon spell so I'm not sure of signs and especially since it's only been one day. Any insight would be appreciated!

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Yes it's normal, it's just the vinegar doing it.

Good luck to you, he sounds like he a nasty person who deserves all he gets.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

CuteTpie

Unread post by CuteTpie » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:04 am

Hi Lilith Moon

Thank you for responding! I agree he deserves exactly what is coming to him!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Lilith Moon ,

Thank you so much for helping us answer forum family members!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:21 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update and ask advice on this situation that I posted here post324552.html#p324552.

My lover moved in with his ex for three months and has now moved out back to their family home as he had promised, though their relationship is still intact (his ex has very strong ties with his family and visits him all the time now).

I had during this time cast several spells (a complete breakup spell kit, and assisting candle spells, vinegar jars) and 3-4 white skull candles to influence his thoughts. I had been anointing the skull candles with: Influence, Crucible of Courage, Controlling, Return to Me, Blockbuster, and Follow Me Boy, along with Controlling and Follow me Boy powder to turn his thoughts away from her and towards me, and lighting Controlling incense and speaking to the skulls each night over seven nights. I also made a doll baby from one of the skull candles and have been anointing it with a mix of the above or Love Me, telling it each night so he thinks of me etc.

What I found interesting is that everything I had told the skull candles has so far and petitioned with black candles come true almost exactly as I had specified it (he told me this without my digging for the information):

1. Killing off all sexual attraction for her, he was superlative about this and has expressed desire for me instead
2. Thinking her a controlling influence,
3. Influencing her to be unbearable as far as her jealousy and controlling behaviors (with black candles set atop a vinegar jar for her; I used Hotfoot as well as Bend Over/Controlling/Banishing). Admittedly getting her away from him didn't work, which may be a result of my weak/nonexistent ties to her, though there is some distance between them already.

As a result after these three months of being with her he is eager to be free and out to do as he wants and is now back professing feelings for me. However he doesn't seem to actually want to push for a breakup with her as he wants to wait for the right time and is conflict averse (he mentioned that they were gradually drifting apart as they took individual paths to pursue their careers/studies). We're in contact daily now and are very affectionate but I don't know what the course of action would be now that it seems like the work I've done has worked with the exception of the coup de grace. He wants to meet up soon but I have stipulated that he needs to break it off with her before we do.

Any advice would be appreciated as I feel this is a very delicate situation that is the culmination of all the work I've done.
Seeking to learn more.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Hello, Fox,

OMG! That is wonderful!

Congratulations!

Since you are so proficient with skull candles, why don't you do skull candle work on her?

This is what I do for some of my clients: when we want the other person to get away from our target and the target has reservations or feelings of pity, I will make the other person a white skull candle. And I will tell the other person what a piece of shit the target actually is.

So, that's one way of doing it. It won't hurt your target at all (well, maybe just their feelings....)

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I take this to mean I should set up a black skull candle to represent her and set a white skull candle for him facing each other? Is there anything I should anoint her candle with?

Thank you for responding, it's greatly appreciated.
Seeking to learn more.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, Fox ,

No.

Make her the white and him the black.

Make her want to loathe him.

I would use influence oil on her: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I would use break up on him: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Hey guys,

So I been gone for a few weeks after completing the break up jar spell and burying it on my exes and his girlfriends property on July 14. Since then, I've been still going through the same hot and cold mood swings and problems with him so I just been laying low and working and taking care of my Son to keep distracted. Recently this week, he began telling me he's very stressed and now enrolled himself into therapy to figure out what he ever felt for me and if he did truly love me since he knows he doesn't now if he could leave me pregnant for someone else. I asked him why does it matter to you now all of a sudden if you're content in your new relationship and everything with you guys is good? He tells me "because I just need to see if I'm crazy for myself, thats all!".... I'm wondering could any of this be the "3 week movement" the spells refer to after finishing it? He hasn't changed towards me, but I don't know whats going on with them, I just see how he's being affected now and very depressed and stressed out and why in the world he suddenly cares about checking if he's sane to do what he did to me when he claims he's still happy and not leaving her. Just curious if anyone knows from experience if this can be relevant at all to the spell since I goofered his pants and his car as well as put destruction on the door knob and buried the vinegar break up jar near their front door.

Im now planning to start another job on them and this time I already have 2 black skulls and a black nude Eve candle laying around, with the same powders and oils I got from the break up kit. Is there anything I can do or should do with either the black eve candle for her or the black skull candles? Or should I get more herbs for this? I have both of their hairs and for her, I want to curse her love life, make her cheat on him, make her find other guys (which 2 rootworkers already confirmed for me she's getting noticed by other men now), and make her disinterested in my ex OR make her start to become crazy and controlling. I can go either way with this, some advice would be great on how to proceed with what I already have. Thanks.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Hello DaniWonderland,

We can only speculate on here why he feels a certain way, what he's thinking, and what this all means for your spellwork. I'd take all these questions to a reader:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Then about your questions regarding candles and herbs, if you're wondering what you should do for the situation further or if the situation needs more spellwork done for it, that's another question for a reader. You mentioned a lot of different ways you'd be interested in going spellwork-wise (curse her love life, make her cheat on him, make her find other guys, etc.), so decide how you would like to proceed and then we can help you. Narrowing those objectives down would be yet another thing a reader could help you with.

Here a thread to start with, about cursing someone's love life:

curses-to-jinx-people-s-love-lives-keep ... 20029.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Sisterjean,

I've already read with Cat and with Jon Saint Germain. They both told me to use this forum for these questions so thats what I want help with. I'm asking simply if his behavior now could be connected to the work I've done, and for most people who have experience with this, all I need is a yes or no. I don't need a reading for asking other peoples experience/opinions, that's when I go on this forum, to share with others and see others ideas.

You can give me some examples on how to make her find other guys and cursing her love life, (I'm also gonna make doll babies of them), but until now, I was specific with the items and curious I have and just wanted to hear what creative ideas some would have for what they'd do with either of them. None of that requires a root worker cus I'm not gonna spend $50 to ask a basic question that I can use this forum for.

I'd like someone to answer who maybe has some relative experience. Thank you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:18 pm

DaniWonderland,

Sisterjean gave you a thread to read along with the advice to seek a reader.

Like all moderators, sisterjean works very hard at helping each person.

Did you read the link to the thread she gave you?

Do the work, read the threads and read every single post so you can learn for yourself.

That way you can ask educated questions.

To your question, Could his behavior now be tied to the work you've done? Yes.

Go back, read the posts, study them and learn.

You can be nice. You know what it feels like to be treated badly.

We all do.

I like your doll baby idea. Now your creativity is flowing.

Read, study, say the formulas out loud, memorize them if you have to. Then come up with your own solutions.

And ask along the way but ask with some foundation behind you so you sound like someone who truly wants to
learn rootwork.

Blessings
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Susan Barnes,

Here's the thing... I've read every link you can possibly try to post for me, I know all the spells there are that you can do, I have all the books, and I've read all the threads going back months now, so trust me I been there already.

I just wanted to see if anyone from experience had success with certain spells over the other or what they've seen good results with. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I'm just drained at this point with my situation and annoyed already because I've spent money on readings already for the same reason I couldn't get my questions answered here on the best advice, but after the reading, there's little time left to talk about all the potential spells or routes to go so that's where they direct me to come back here, and then I come back here and I'm once again directed to go to root workers when the root workers send me here for those types of questions.

And then I'm just overwhelmed with the constant fighting and stress this prick is causing me and I feel like whatever work I worked so hard on that ate all my energy, clearly still isn't giving the results I want because he's even more of a careless narcissistic bastard to me and I've already gotten into a heated brawl with this spiteful homewrecker and feel like there's so many recourses and alternatives on which way I can go and what I can do, that I just want to ask anyone on here what they've had success with.

For example, you can do another break up spell, or you can do a block buster on yourself in order for the next spell to work better for you, or you can use doll babies and put them in a vinegar jar. There's a lot people leave out. They point you to the direct links but they don't give you the individual suggestion they would do that solely pertains to your situation.

(And I'm not that creative, give the credit to Cat because she's the one who advised me to take the doll baby route after she read my situation). But, I didn't have the time to ask her what's the difference with the breakup jar I did and using dolls in a vinegar jar instead... So she told me to ask on here.

1) Do you know any thing about that?

2) She told me to use soft wax dolls. Why not your pre-made dolls that you sell here?

3) I don't know if they're in the jar together would I just shake it each night like a break up spell, or talk to them both individually to influence what I want to happen to them.

4) Do I pour whiskey on them first to baptize them?

5) Do I ever bury the bottle or keep it on me as long as I want?

6) What's the difference from putting their personal concerns in the vinegar jar like I did before, and putting doll babies of them now instead?

7) How would these spells effect them differently just by using doll babies in the jar?

8) There's no where on the site that talks about that kind of spell so far where I've seen, so that's what I'm curious about.

And I'm just annoyed, drained, etc, because I just want to demolish them already and there's so many things I can do that it's overwhelming to analyze each spell when I want something very simple: I want to cause them to break up yes, but I also want to mess up her life, make her get fat, make her undesirable to him, make her cheat on him and maybe latch on to someone else, cause her any possible bad luck that she can possibly have in her life, but most importantly, KILL THEIR BOND to one another. And with all this, all I want is something that's very effective, something that I can work on for as long as I want instead of repeating it again later, and something more extreme than the break up jar I did. And if it requires one spell for break up and one solely for cursing her, then so be it, that's fine with me, I just want someone to let me know what they suggest because I get my readings twice a month as it is, but I can't sit on the phone for hours for them to tell me each detail of each spell.

In the meantime, I have 2 black skull candles and a black eve nude candle for her. I know I can solely curse her with the black eve candle, or I can use a black skull for her to mess up her mind, OR I can use 2 black skulls and do the vinegar jar spell as it states on the site. I just wanted to ask someone with experience what they'd recommend for now since I did the breakup jar already, but if I want to curse up her life and make her cheat, or make her become repulsive to him, do I use a black skull on her, black eve candle, or doll babies? That's what I wanted to know, what's the best route to take. I generally know which spells come to mind and how to work them, but in this situation since I already did the breakup spell, I want to know what's darker and more effective or if maybe I can do something to the black nude eve candle I have so far to curse her. But I know I can't do that AND the skull candles at once so thats why I'm just asking what would any moderator on here suggest for me... Cus all these spells seem to coincide with one another to me and it gets confusing and overwhelming on what's the difference which one I do...

Sorry for the long reply. Hope you understand. Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

DaniWonderland,

1) I do.

2) Wax dolls don't decay in vinegar the way cloth dolls do.

3) Shake it.

4) You can; it is not necessary.

5) Either way.

6) Dolls are more active. Making dolls with their personal concerns gives you more flexibility in the work. Stab the wax dolls with needles, for instance. You can't do that with a hair.

7) The effects of magic are not as predictable as you may think. You could do the same job in an egg filled with rotting egginess and hot sauce. There are hundreds of such spells.

8) I make no warranty that everything i know and do is on my web site. See page 41 of The Black Folder. Lara Rivera taught a class in container spells once and we discussed wax dolls in vinegar there. See another container breakup spell on page 113 of the Black Folder. This is a culture, not a set of rules.

As far as i can see, the narrative of your life together as a couple is broken and cannot be repaired. As you tell the story, and as i too see it, he is a dishonest, opportunistic, disloyal user and since you already recognize the signs of his self-centeredness, irationality, and cruelty, it is time to release him back into the wild. He has done too much damage to you for you to trust him again. Breaking him up from the other woman just for sheer cussedness is fine with me, and they deserve it, but i hope you do not become so obsessed with them that you ruin your own future chances for happiness.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”