Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: How do I break them up?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Ooops! I forgot to include the URL. Thanks for catching that and helping out.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Upbeat and happy is probably one of things forgotten most in reconciliation work. The fact that you continue to act sympathetic, but cheerful demonstrates that you are in a better place--this makes you desirable. People often throw fits, get all depressed, and extremely needy when trying to do reconciliation, all of which are extremely unattractive.

I think this is wonderful advice. You combine this basic psychology along with the solid conjure work outlined, you'll have a strong chance of success.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 am

Cat's advice is spot on....no one wants to return to someone who is miserable and can only talk about miserable things. I've gotten something of a small 'break through' with my husband and my reconciliation work in the past few days, and I chalk up having positive things to say when we do communicate, although I'm doing reconciliation work for an entirely different reason than you are doing it.

I would add to anyone doing reconciliation work, that there is a fine line between staying positive and upbeat about you and your life and trying to 'rub in' things......i.e. "things are so great now that you're gone!' Make sure you're truly being positive and happy, not vicious and vindictive in what you're communicating, even if you're doing cursing or reversing work on that target.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 am

Not to mention keeping it light, and happy shows that you have a backbone, and are not miserable with out them. When you show you are on bending knees for someone, its almost like they feed on that. Good advice from Cat...I hope you have success in working this to your advantage.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ibelieve24

Unread post by Ibelieve24 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 am

Thank you everyone for your advice.

Since my ex and I broke up I have lost 30 pounds, graduated from grad school and got my state license. I have also started going to therapy. My ex has definitely noticed a difference in me and she tells me how good I look and how proud she is of me everytime I see her. I want her to know what she is missing.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 am

Glad to hear your life is turning around! And you should be proud of yourself as well! That's a lot to have accomplished.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am

Yay for grad school AND therapy. Definitely show her what she is missing, and in the meantime find someone that appreciates you. Good luck to you.

kevhlub

Re: Break my man from his fiancee

Unread post by kevhlub » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 am

Thank you Devi. I will look into that.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm

kevlub,

If you choose not to get a reading, I recommend doing the Cut n' Clear ritual:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Taking a black walnut bath:
black-walnut-bath-t3523.html

Then doing healing work on yourself. You deserve better.

Good luck.

kevhlub

Unread post by kevhlub » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Thank you for your post flamethrower. I am going to get a reading. I will not do the Cut n' Clear ritual thing. If my man is "no good", I will find way to make him good. I already purchased some spell kits from the Luckymojo shop and working on it.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 pm

kevhlub wrote: If my man is "no good", I will find way to make him good.
Kevhlub, I sincerely hope you find peace and love in your life, but in all my years of practice, and observing other practitioners -- you have a situation that cannot be easily fixed. That is why no one recommended break up spells to you.

I don't believe in matters being impossible, but the situation needs a lot of will power, manipulation, coercion, and an act of God to even come close to what you want. You're basically asking for the sun and the moon. Even if you get your fairy tale ending -- I won't be surprised if it takes years or lifetimes. I apologize, if you're offended, but you asked.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:06 pm

You are posting, according to your IP address, from Morganton, North Carolina.

It is against the law in the USA to have multiple wives.

Once he marries her, he will NEVER marry you, and i do not believe that you should wait for him to marry you and then divorce her. It will not happen.

I believe you would be better served finding a new mate.

I think you deserve a good husband, all your own.

This man is playing you.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 am

Unfortunately, some people do not listen as much as we try and try to tell them over and over again to wake up. So if this person does not want to heed the expert advice from Miss Cat herself then so be it. Some people do not understand that some situations are just not feasible to work such as this one, and some need to learn on their own.

kalpana2186

Unread post by kalpana2186 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Kevhlub,relationships are like glass Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together

route95

Unread post by route95 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:45 pm

kalpana2186 wrote:Kevhlub,relationships are like glass Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together
never heard that saying! i really like it, though. it is a lesson many of us learn too late.

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 am

With all due respect, I hope that the original poster comes to realize she deserves better than this. Were this my client, I'd recommend that above-mentioned cut and clear and a black walnut bath, but most of my work would center around healing her and her view of herself, with a lot of baths and a lot of prayers. Again, no offense is intended, and I don't know the original poster personally, but I just felt sad when I was reading this, seeing someone being treated this way and seeming to be willing to commit herself to a lifetime of it. Kevhlub, come what may, I wish you the best in life.

spellyshelly

Re: unburied break up vigil

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:53 am

Hi Thanks to you all for your advice, I have an update for you my mother found the honey jar that I made for him and threw it out, I recently made a new one when I came back from holiday however whilst I was away on holiday he met another girl who he is talking to, I have no idea who this girl is and I am extremely upset. I made a new honey jar as soon as I found out. I know I still have alot of work to carry out yet, I have a red skully and a picture box and I have bound him with mensus in the past. I have to meet with him on Monday and I am not sure of how to behave with him I know that im going to be hurting so badly inside, is there anything that I can do to make him more drawn to me than this new person? I know I should get a reading done but I am pretty broke at the moment I will get a reading within a month or so, but right now I am looking for anything in the slightest that will improve the situation.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:44 pm

spellyshelly, I merged some of your posts to people can get a better picture of the situation. My advice to you (over a year ago!) still stands, more now then ever. Cut and Clear this guy out of your life and stop obsessing about him and his girlfriends and his friends. He is not interested in you other than as a friend with benefits. There are many other men out there, especially at your age.

If you are having money issues, concentrate on increasing your income, and when you have some extra money, get a reading. You can get a yes/no reading for $10.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Mama Micki I think you may be right my only option now is a cut and clear

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Can anybody give me a link for the traditional cut and clear spell using a lemon please

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks Devi Spring, but I need a detailed step by step method for the spell and I do not own the book

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:29 pm

spellyshelly wrote:Thanks Devi Spring, but I need a detailed step by step method for the spell and I do not own the book
Um,read the link Devi posted? It gives a very detailed outline of a classic Cut and Clear spell
HRCC Student #1559

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 am

hi Turnsteel

I am actually looking for the spell using the lemon and knife method, I know it is somewhere on the forum as I saw it before I just have to find it

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 pm

spellyshelly wrote:hi Turnsteel

I am actually looking for the spell using the lemon and knife method, I know it is somewhere on the forum as I saw it before I just have to find it
Oh, sorry then. :)
HRCC Student #1559

narcissanoir

Keeping the women away from the ex husband.

Unread post by narcissanoir » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi everyone
Need some conjure advice on how to keep my ex husbands mind only on me. I believe he is currently seeing someone but I want him under my foot and enamored of me only. We are not divorced and I do want to eventually get back together. I can use essence of bendover but would live to tie his nature only problem is not having his semen. Advice is appreciated.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Keeping the women away from the ex husband.

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi narcissanoir:

If you still have access to his food, you can put some of your menstrual blood in his food or coffee. Even if you don't live together, can you get a pair of his worn underpants? You can tie a knot in them and hide it under your bed or mattress; that will tie his nature and "lead" him back to your bed.

Also, try some Lucky Mojo Come To Me, Love Me, Reconcilliation, or Return to Me products (or a combo of them), especially wearing the oils on you as a perfume when you're around your ex husband. BTW, why refer to him as your "ex" if you guys aren't divorced? That kind of puts a block between you two that doesn't exist. Be positive! Say to yourself "My husband and I will get back together and he desires me above all other women." Affirm what you want.

Good luck,

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

narcissanoir

Re: Keeping the women away from the ex husband.

Unread post by narcissanoir » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Thank you Mary Bee...we had a bit of a falling out and we have not been speaking. But I can do a communication spell first.

desiresofheart

He Left Again, now working for him to move out from her

Unread post by desiresofheart » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 am

Things were on the up and up between my kids father and i. However, after discovering he is still involved with the mother of his other child he decidided to come clean and tell me the truth about everything and stop lying about his involvement with her like he has been all along.

For the life of me i cant understand what is it see in her. I believe i am a much better woman for him, as i am establish and im beautiful, in good shape, i cook, clean, etc. Anyway I do not want this bastard back.I am looking forward to moving on and start dating again.

Though i dont want him to be with her either. I would like to break them up and get them to argue and fight b/c he hates to argue. I would like for him to move out from her and get a place of his own so his kids can visit. I feel like this girl came along and destroyed my man and my family. We were doing just fine and she will not win.

Therefore I plan on having no contact with him for a few months. I plan on doing some uncrossing, follwed by a vinegar jar, then a black skull candle to for him to see her for the evil bitch she is and lose all desires for her. Thinking about doing a black skull candle for her as well to pick fights with him and nag him.

Next i will do a white candle for him to see things clearly and realize he cant have us both and realize that the kids are the one he should think about putting first and that he should get a place of his own.

I will do a lover come to me spell and have me a new guy by the time we get back in contact.

Finally, i may do a red skull candle for him to love me and want to be with me and have flaming passion for me but he will not be able to have me as i have moved on and not interested in him anymore to let the bastard see how it feels.

Revenge is sweet! :lol:

How does this sound?

i will keep you updated.

nena1974

Re: He Left Again

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:24 am

sounds great! but I bet after youve moved on hell want you back anyhow. thats how those type of men work. How about hot foot on her?

desiresofheart

Unread post by desiresofheart » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 am

I thought about that; Im not sure how to do it tho since im not sure where she lives. Or can i put it in the vinegar jar?

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 pm

I hot footed a woman away recently. I did a vinegar jar, and a divorce candle with hot foot. I also mailed her some junk mail dusted in hotfoot. For the vinegar jar I put some inside and I burn (and continue to burn) black candles with hotfoot powder on them.

meneese
Newly Registered

What can be buried

Unread post by meneese » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 am

I wish to bury something in the yard of a girl who has offended me and wished myself and others I care about harm. What products should be used to turn back what she has done?

She stole my boyfriend and pushed everyone who cares for him away and completely dominates him.

I wish to turn it around, reunite him with his family and friends and for her to leave us all alone.

It matters not if he comes back to me though it would be wrong of me to say that I don't want him to, only that he is safe, of free will and not blinded anymore.

Suggestions please.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: What can be buried

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Hi meneese,

there are a number of types of work that you seem to want to undertake simultaneously (albeit related); some on the girl in question and some for the man you care for. Perhaps a reading with a member of the AIRR to establish how best to work on each of those fronts and relative to this situation in general would be of aid. Furthermore, an experienced rootworker can also work on your behalf which can be of great benefit. You can consult the profile of many talented persons and choose one who aligns with you. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers)

To get said madam out of your lives, some hotfoot work might be in order (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html).

You can also go with burying items (bottle spell for example) to generally mess with her and/or break the him and her up (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html).

For the Mr you seek to reunite with his free will, King Solomon, Clarity and Cast Off Evil products are all potential choices (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king- ... isdom.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html).

And all of that is aside from the reversal work! Hence the suggestion to get a reading. Hope these nonetheless give you a few ideas to work from.

Blessings and best of luck!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

WrittenInTheStars

It's more than a 'want'...I NEED him back.

Unread post by WrittenInTheStars » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Let me first start by apologizing if this topic has been posted or discussed various times in this forum.

I want you all to understand that i am the end of the road with this situation and i DID try to look through this wonderful site, but became frustrated when i couldn't get specific answers directed to my situation. I figured i'd explain and then hopefully someone can give me detailed directions. I want to give as much detail as possible so that you understand.

Here it goes:

I was involved in a relationship with a man, whom i fell deeply in love with. We were together for years, happily, and i believe he loved me just as much.

Before i met him, he was involved with a lady whom he fathered a child with. They were not together when i got with him, he told me all about her and did not hide anything. He made it seem like he didnt think too highly of her and would not revert back to a relationship with her.

She was not (an apparent) problem until one day she decided she wanted him back. Slowly she began to appear on the scene more often, using the child as the reason of course. And as a man, he would not refuse that for the sake of being around his child. She is the spiteful type and has threatened to not allow him to see his child on account of me or any other female.

It got to the point where i would not hear from him, see him, or know where he was for days...weeks...but i would get calls from mutual friends letting me know that he was with her. And i would see them with my own eyes sometimes in the mall or driving down the street.

When i confronted him about this numerous times, he would blow up at me in a way i would never imagine or he would deny it. But his attitude towards me changed drastically. It was almost like he was trying to get me to hate him so that i would leave him and spare him the dirty work.

We are in our twenties, and we do go out to parties, the movies etc...and from time to time, the three of us would be in the same setting with our respected groups of friends. Whenever this happened, i would notice that he would become almost numb with some sort of fear, and would treat me very disrespectfully ONLY if she was in eye sight. But once she was not, we were great. Like he was in a trance.

Over the last year, our relationship has died. He doesn't speak to me at all, and he is with this woman playing house. There was never any explanation, any argument or any breakup between us. He just disappeared and started a whole new life without me.

I've gone to several readers who have 'seen' this woman, described her to me, and stated that she is working some sort of witchcraft to block me from him, and to keep him with her. As it was told to me by more than 2 people, i believe it. Also with me knowing how SHE is, and recapping all of the events and the WAY mine and his relationship deteriorated, i strongly believe that she is doing something to me.

Understand that i love this man in a way that i cannot put into words, and i feel that we are supposed to be together. I dream of him literally every night, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Sometimes the other woman is there but in an odd way. My thoughts are on him at all times, and i've become restless.

In any normal case, this would just be a relationship gone bad, and i would move on. But with him its different. I was told by two readers that i would meet him months before i did. he was described to me perfectly from what his interest are, where he's from, to what he looks like. I blew it off, but then i met him. And now i need him back.

What can i do to:

1. reverse anything bad she has placed on me and put it back on her? I have a double action reversing candle, its black on the outside with a red candle on the inside sticking out the top. It's in a glass casing, so i cannot remove it. Please explain how to dress and burn this candle. Do i need crab shell dust? What exactly does that do?

2. Get him to leave her and come back to me? I don't want to HARM her,as she is the mother to his child,but i want her to feel the heartache, embarrassment and abandonment that i have been suffering with. I just want him to leave her, forget about her sexually, romantically or in anyway that doesn't have anything to do with him taking care of his child. I want him to love/want me again and start a life with me. i want their relationship over. I want him to ignore her, her family and friends and start communicating with me again so that we can start working on 'us' without her lingering there to change his mind.

3. Protect him so that she cannot work any magic to get him back again. How do i get him to me, and then protect the both of us?

I really do need the forums help with this one. Please be as detailed, but clear as possible in what i should do/get for each of the things i need done.

Thank you so much, and sorry for the long story.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: It's more than a 'want'...I NEED him back.

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 pm

You are not using a candle of the type made or sold by Lucky Mojo. I suggest that you ask about this glass candle from the company where you bought it. This forum is for my clients and customers, not theirs. Sorry for being blunt, but that's the way it is.

I could suggest equivalent Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, but i doubt you'd buy them, since you already are buying the other stuff from the other company. Like i said, i'm not trying to be rude here, but you ought to know better than to come to a product forum for Chevrolet and ask how to drive your Ford. :D

I think it is too late. He is with her. You say they are "playing house" but she is the mother of his child and the three of them are now living together, or so you described it. That's not "playing" house -- that's keeping house and being a family.

You say she's "lingering there" -- but it looks to me like you are the one who is "lingering" after him -- after a year in which his relationship with you "deteriorated" and "he started a whole new life without" you.

Whether she won him back by fair means or foul, by spiritual prayer or by witchcraft, he is with her now and the child wants his daddy, too, so it's three against one -- She, the child, and he all want him to be there. Only you oppose it. Those are not good odds, hon, and i am not saying it's impossible, but i see little hope.

You say you want to "protect him so that she cannot work any magic to get him back again" -- but she already has him, and i don't think it's in the cards for you to get him back. If you've been working on saving this relationship for one year with no result, it is time to move on.

I suggest a Black Walnut bath and a Cut and Clear spell. You deserve a man who is all yours, who will love and cherish you. This is not that guy.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:55 pm

This is an edited post.
Miss Cat and I were posting at the same time. It just takes me longer if I am researching and thinking. You just received great advice from Miss Cat, The CoOwner of Lucky Mojo Curio Company and a Founding Member of AIRR.
Miss Cat just gave you the answer!
Take Care!

The Glass encassed reversing Candle that "I think" you may be describing may not be from Lucky Mojo
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Yes you do need "crab shell powder". (Lucky Mojo)
I'm going by an interpretation of what you typed and that makes me wonder if what you have are Lucky Mojo Products, or not, by your description.
Before you proceed, I'm going to recommend a reading and product recommendation from a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
The Member of AIRR will be able to further assist you with regard to Lucky Mojo product recommendations for your situation before you proceed any further.
Good Luck and Take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:57 am

Here is the link to the Cut & Clear Spell that has been recommended for you.
In the article cat also describes the Black Walnut spell that she recommended.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

lovealways

Break Up My Ex from His Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by lovealways » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 am

I want to do a break up spell to break up my ex that I dated for 4 years and a new girlfriend who moved to his area - she doesn't have a steady job there as she quit her job to be closer to him and it worked as they are now dating. But I want to do it in a way that results in everyone being "ok".

My plan:
1. I plan to do a vinegar jar (did this last night)
2. Tonight do some work for her to get a new job in another state and maybe find a new love interest
3. On Tuesday do some more work to back up the vinegar jar that I found on Dr. Kioni's site since it's the day of war - it's a "Make them move" spell using a dirt dauber's nest so I can get her to move back to where she came from or somewhere new. Also, do a skull on both of them with tobacco to give them both clarity on each other - that she sees that he is still inlove with me and may also need some time to be alone since his divorce and that he can see that she really did move there as a manipulative tactic - he believes she moved there innocently.
4.Then I will do a honey jar for him and I this Friday at midnight since it's the day of "love" and it is also the start of the moon waxing.

Does this plan sound okay?

So far:
Last night, since it was Saturday night, I did the vinegar jar which included vinegar, urine, dog hair, hot peppers, 9 nails - also put in the juice from a lemon and added the lemon itself that has a picture of the two people together (full body photos of them standing together) which I cut in half to separate them with their first and last names and birth dates written 9 times- his in red and hers in black - poured lemon juice on the photos, put them in the lemon away from each other and sealed it with 9 pins and 9 needles then placed the lemon in the jar. The jar also has the same picture, again cut in half with their names and DOBs in red and black again, with the petition written directly on the pictures under the names...they are facing away from each other in the jar. I shook it and then placed a white candle on top - I didn't use black because I don't want to cause any physical fighting, just regular fighting and confusion and loss of sexual desire which I know white candles can be used for. It was a 4 inch candle and I carved their full names and "confusion" and "break up" into the candle. It burned with a very high and bright flame for 3.5 hours, no residue from candle left at all. Early this AM I went into the closet to shake the jar, and the picture of him is still standing and you can still see him a nd hers was laying down and she is very muddled in the photo - don't know why, but that made me feel good!

Please offer any suggestions and/or opinions...thank you!

L.A.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Are multiple works okay to complete one goal?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 am

Um...what do you mean by everyone being "OK" like not getting hurt? Well then you need to move towards separation products then.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Secondly, you have a very ambitious plan that is going to take quite a bit of energy. I recommend that if you are going to do this, that you should do one or two things at a time. Why? Because if you dont then you are probably going to be exhausted, and doing work exhausted or not when you are at your best, gets crappy results.

Black does not cause physical fighting. Again you need to work with separation products NOT break up products since you want them to just go their separate ways.

You can still use black as black does not yield violent fighting. Now if you were working with rust, working on a tuesday, perhaps even war water, then that might be physical. But if you state in your petition...may you both separate cooperatively then you should be fine. Again....look into separation products.

The jar you made is going to yield them to fight like cats and dogs. That is the point of what you are doing,and that may cause them to physically fight just like cats and dogs would. So I think you want to work with separation products here.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:06 am

Hi, StarsintheSky,
Yes - I don't want anyone to be physically hurt - I don't mind them fighting like cats and dogs at all - they can have at it, and the worse the fighting is, the more my ex will be repelled as he loathes fighting....just as long as no one gets physically hurt.

I hope it's not a bad thing that I want to continue with what I've done so far, even if it does cause physical fighting because I've been feeling really good energy about it so far, but I will look at the separation link at your suggestion - thanks for suggesting.

So maybe on Tuesday I will just do the "make me move" since it just affects her and do the skulls for clarity on Wednesday....but...

...you say I may be doing too much...could you offer a way that I could do it so it wouldn't be exhausting? Thanks for helping.

L.A.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 am

Well you want to be clear about what you want here. If you dont care about them physically fighting then go along with what you are doing. Or in your petition just be specific that you want them to have arguments, and a soured relationship. Maybe add they cannot stand the sight of each other, and so on.

I would do one or two things at a time. Since you already did the vinegar jar...I would work that on certain days such as Tuesdays and Saturdays. Wednesdays would be fine too as it would mess up their communication.

Then do the make me move spell. Do that for the amount of days you want. Then take a rest. I would take a least a one week break in between doing things. Cleanse yourself, and then continue working on your next thing. I am just saying dont do 5 things at once.

Doing rootwork you have to sort of build up your stamina. It can get exhausting doing multiple things at once, but you have to do a bit of self care to be effective for the next thing.

So like I said, do 1-2 things at a time. Rest for at least a week...if it were up to me I would rest for 2 or even 3 as it would give things time to manifest and give you time to rest. Then continue with the next tricks.

Most of all have a plan, and feel free to get a check up reading after 3 to 4 weeks to see what you previously did was effective. And remember you dont need to constantly have a trick or candle going for things to be working.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Stars - I think you're right, I will do one at a time. One last thing - do you think it would still be okay to do the honey jar on Friday?

L.A.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:25 pm

With all that you are doing....I think your main focus should be on breaking them up. You could...but again, that goes back to doing too many thing at once, and you may not be doing things too effectively.

I would actually get a reading to see if it is even feasible to bring you and him together, and how much effort you are going to have to put into breaking them up.

Another thing you could do is...during the waxing moon, work on bringing him to you, and attracting her to another man. Waning moon concentrate on breaking them. So you would be alternating back and forth and only be working on one or two things at a time. So go back and forth, and get some rest in between.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 pm

I have had a reading in the past - not with anyone on AIRR, but I am considering having one done with someone from there. What you have suggested sounds good; thank you! :)

L.A.

lovealways

Make someone move?

Unread post by lovealways » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 am

I'm trying to do a make them move spell but it is really hard trying to find some dirt dauber's nest! Does anyone know an alternative that could be used or a different spell all together? Thanks in advance...the spell I was trying to do for tomorrow (war day) is from Dr. Kioni:

Obtain a dirt dauber's nest with live larvae, mix with graveyard dirt, place mixture inside of a coconut with the persons name and seal the coconut, then throw into a river. The person will have to move.

Thanks,
L.A.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Make someone move?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 am

You can do a hot foot spell kit. You can add essence of bend over to force them to move.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

No there isnt a substitute for the dirt dauber's nest.

Another thing you can do is make a baby doll, and hold the baby doll to the flame of a hot foot candle. This will put heat to their feet, and torture them until they do as you say.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Fresh cedar branches can be used to make someone relocate "gently" (see Miss Cat's book, "Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic": http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html). If you want to get them on the move quickly, which it sounds like you do, then I would recommend burning a purple candle (for control and command) dressed with Hot Foot oil on their name paper--dressing the name paper with 'Essence of Bend Over' oil, as starsinthesky7 has suggested, is also a good idea for a bit of extra potency--as you pray for them to move on and be gone from your life quickly and decisively. Then dust their doorstep and walkway with Hot Foot powder (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html), while making the same prayers.

Good luck!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:You can do a hot foot spell kit. You can add essence of bend over to force them to move.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

No there isnt a substitute for the dirt dauber's nest.

Another thing you can do is make a baby doll, and hold the baby doll to the flame of a hot foot candle. This will put heat to their feet, and torture them until they do as you say.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

owlsfoot wrote:Fresh cedar branches can be used to make someone relocate "gently" (see Miss Cat's book, "Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic": http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html). If you want to get them on the move quickly, which it sounds like you do, then I would recommend burning a purple candle (for control and command) dressed with Hot Foot oil on their name paper--dressing the name paper with 'Essence of Bend Over' oil, as starsinthesky7 has suggested, is also a good idea for a bit of extra potency--as you pray for them to move on and be gone from your life quickly and decisively. Then dust their doorstep and walkway with Hot Foot powder (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html), while making the same prayers.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot - especially for reminding me about purple. The only thing is that I know where she lives in one place and it's an apartment complex - she doesn't go there often, and I'm afraid of hurting someone this is unintended for as the entry way is for common/everyone who lives there. The place where she stays mostly, near to my ex, I'm not 100% sure that that's where she lives, so don't want to do it there, either. Been wondering if I could write in my petition and say in my prayers some actual places she should go to, like, "Leave ____ and go to San Francisco" or something of the sort...

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 am

Well, you should know that there is no clear consensus as to whether or not a dust or powder that has been thrown for an individual can accidentally affect an unintended victim who happens to walk over it. Some workers, from what I understand, think it's a risk and many others don't. The latter would state that the trick can only affect the one for whom it was thrown--in other words, they would say that if you prayed for it to affect the person you're doing the work on while laying the trick, then it is magically linked to that person only, and cannot affect anyone else by accident. I think that you will have to decide for yourself what you feel comfortable with, and what intuitively feels right to you on this issue.

If you feel that you should not throw powder down for her, for the reasons you mentioned, then I would recommend getting as many other links to her and as many "auspicious factors" for your working lined up as you possibly can. For instance, work by the waning moon, perhaps in the last week of the waning cycle--say for seven nights leading up to the new moon--with the understanding that as you work, her presence wanes from your life more and more until, like the new moon, it is utterly gone. Can you get a picture of this person? Any "personal concerns"? Any additional links you can get with her will make your candle burning work more effective.

As far as willing her to go to a specific location: I would be careful not to bight off more than you can chew, magically speaking. Don't expect too much of yourself here, as you may risk being disappointed and feeling that the work has not gone as you wish. Instead, ask yourself what the number one priority is. I would think that it is to get this person as far away from you as possible. Why do you care where she goes, as long as she's far away from you? Let something more along those lines be your firm and intentioned prayer. And remember that after you do this work, your job will be to let this person go from your thoughts entirely. The more you hold onto her in your mind (such as worrying about where exactly she has relocated to, etc.), the more power she will continue to sap from you.

I hope these thoughts are helpful in your endeavors. My best wishes for your work!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 am

owlsfoot wrote:If you feel that you should not throw powder down for her, for the reasons you mentioned, then I would recommend getting as many other links to her and as many "auspicious factors" for your working lined up as you possibly can. For instance, work by the waning moon, perhaps in the last week of the waning cycle--say for seven nights leading up to the new moon--with the understanding that as you work, her presence wanes from your life more and more until, like the new moon, it is utterly gone. Can you get a picture of this person? Any "personal concerns"? Any additional links you can get with her will make your candle burning work more effective.
This is great - I think it's a waning moon right now, and it's also Tuesday/Mars! I actually have many photos of the person, but no way for me to get any "personal concerns", unfortunately...so I'm hoping the photos and all of my energy are good enough.
owlsfoot wrote:As far as willing her to go to a specific location: I would be careful not to bight off more than you can chew, magically speaking. Don't expect too much of yourself here, as you may risk being disappointed and feeling that the work has not gone as you wish. Instead, ask yourself what the number one priority is. I would think that it is to get this person as far away from you as possible. Why do you care where she goes, as long as she's far away from you? Let something more along those lines be your firm and intentioned prayer. And remember that after you do this work, your job will be to let this person go from your thoughts entirely. The more you hold onto her in your mind (such as worrying about where exactly she has relocated to, etc.), the more power she will continue to sap from you.
You're absolutely right - it really doesn't matter WHERE she goes, I just want her gone, that's the bottom line and the outcome I'm looking forward to...sooner or later, but hopefully sooner!
owlsfoot wrote:I hope these thoughts are helpful in your endeavors. My best wishes for your work!
Very helpful - thanks so much. :)

L.A.

tshenley20

Break Up Spell on My Ex and his New Girfriend

Unread post by tshenley20 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:13 pm

:?:

1) I am working with a rootworker to assist me because I wanted to get my ex of 3 years back. I left him over something that i took a little overboard. I am intent on breaking up my ex and the girl he cheated on me with when i left. And now he has a new girlfriend.

2) The thing is, my ex already put a spell to keep me from breaking them up since he found out what i was trying to do.

3) The rootworker suggested a spell to break them up (separation) and a spell to protect gainst magic. She says he wont be able to undo the spell because of the protect against magic spell, but there is still a chance they might work it out and get back together again. I performed a break up spell on March 29 with the lucky mojo break up kit and put it in a plastic jar with red top and threw it in a lake near my house and some of the mix i poured in front of his home hopeing to break them up.

4) The rootworker also suggested a "Mars and Venus Spell" to get us back together or have him coming back but...

5) My ex does magic too. so eventually when it wears off (the magic) then he probably still leave and go back to the woman. I was really hopeing they broke up by now ... but 3 months later he is still with her.

What should i do??? whether me and him dont start a relationship ever again, i just dont want them to be together.

Sincerely, #Ms. Miserable#

Thank You :?:

lovealways

Ok, now I'm at a loss in regards to the "signs"

Unread post by lovealways » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:44 pm

HI, everyone,
I was very happy to start seeing some signs on the 4th day after my work - the intended's name and initials kept popping up everywhere, and then on the 5th day, contact from the person after no contact in one week!! :D It was great - we had a wonderful conversation in which he told me how much he misses and values my friendship- how he still cares about me in a romantic way. And we talked again today, and today, he talked about us traveling to two destinations together before the year is over. So, I should be happy, right?

No.

Because also in today's conversation, I came to find out that he is STILL getting along very well with the new girlfriend. So, I got my signs and they were positive, but I did a vinegar jar! UURRGGGH. No "sign" of fighting. I did burn a candle with his photo two times in the same room to balance out the negative energy and let him know I was thinking of him and hoped he would reach out to me, which he did, within 24 hours (the 5th day).

Anybody have any opinion on this?

Thanks so much.

LA

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Ok, now I'm at a loss in regards to the "signs"

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm

My opinion is get a reading on the matter and see what will happen with him and this girl and you and him. Also you are talking about 3 days and upset they are not fighting its magic not a miracle worker! sure it can be instant but thats not common. Most ppl mistaken magic with Harry potter and get upset when its not in that very moment. Personally if a man i liked called me behind his girls back and told me he misses me and still cares for me romantically, that he wants to travel with me ( not her) id not be to worried about if they end, rather when. Also if you know this dude and well, try and work on getting a personal item like a piece of hair. You can also burn more candles on the jar, shake it and curse it, burn break up 7 day candles to keep the pressure on them..etc
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

j82 wrote:My opinion is get a reading on the matter and see what will happen with him and this girl and you and him. Also you are talking about 3 days and upset they are not fighting its magic not a miracle worker! sure it can be instant but thats not common. Most ppl mistaken magic with Harry potter and get upset when its not in that very moment. Personally if a man i liked called me behind his girls back and told me he misses me and still cares for me romantically, that he wants to travel with me ( not her) id not be to worried about if they end, rather when. Also if you know this dude and well, try and work on getting a personal item like a piece of hair. You can also burn more candles on the jar, shake it and curse it, burn break up 7 day candles to keep the pressure on them..etc
Thanks for sharing. It hasn't been 3 days, it's been one week, but I know that's early, too. I know these things take time. I guess what I was trying to say is coming out wrong. Let me put it this way: If I had never heard from him and heard that they were fighting, I don't know if I'd feel BETTER! Lol.
I know him very well - dated him for over 4 years -the problem isn't getting personal items, the problem is he lives 2.5 hours away from me and since we don't date anymore, I rarely go there. The new girlfriend moved 3 hours away from where she's from to his area to be near him so she kind of has an advantage in that way. To outsiders, and to my friends, it seems like because of how he's behaving that they WILL eventually break up and I am believing in that with the help of the vinegar jar as much as I can, but he's done things with her in just a few months that he never did with me who he dated for years- when I say "things", I mean as far as regular-everyday life things.
Thanks again. :)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:56 pm

j82 has got it right, look at your ex calling you as a very, very good sign. If someone is happy or even slightly content in their current relationship, they're probably not going to contact their ex and tell them that they miss them. I know I wouldn't! Also bear in mind that you're probably not going to hear about your ex and his gf fighting because most people don't share that kind of information with their ex or friends for obvious reasons. Just keep working your vinegar jar and any other break up work you have been doing.

Also remember that break up work usually takes a bit of time because it involves the wills of two different people. Even if your work is hitting one person with full effect, the other may be fighting it and hanging in there because they want to salvage the relationship for whatever reason. Just keep the faith and focus on the good signs you're getting and keep doing what you're doing. Don't worry about what he's doing with her or whatever.

Lastly, you may want to get a reading after about a month or so has elapsed to see where you stand or if you need to take a different approach. Good luck to you.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:49 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:j82 has got it right, look at your ex calling you as a very, very good sign. If someone is happy or even slightly content in their current relationship, they're probably not going to contact their ex and tell them that they miss them. I know I wouldn't! Also bear in mind that you're probably not going to hear about your ex and his gf fighting because most people don't share that kind of information with their ex or friends for obvious reasons. Just keep working your vinegar jar and any other break up work you have been doing.

Also remember that break up work usually takes a bit of time because it involves the wills of two different people. Even if your work is hitting one person with full effect, the other may be fighting it and hanging in there because they want to salvage the relationship for whatever reason. Just keep the faith and focus on the good signs you're getting and keep doing what you're doing. Don't worry about what he's doing with her or whatever.

Lastly, you may want to get a reading after about a month or so has elapsed to see where you stand or if you need to take a different approach. Good luck to you.
The Light Fantastic - thank you so much for this, especially for reminding me about the underlined - yes, I'm dealing with the will of two different people. Good advice and suggestions. :)

lovealways

Feeling a little low about my work

Unread post by lovealways » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:21 am

I've been doing some work with a vinegar and honey jar. I had a LOT of (+) signs within the first 5 days. I'm done with the vinegar jar (worked during the past waning moon) and am now focused solely on the honey jar for the past 3 days as we're in a waxing moon. But I feel an air of "distancing" from my ex for about the past 4 days, when prior to, we seemed to be getting so close - it was great. He stopped contacting me.

So, today, out of curiosity and to see if I could get a feel of what's going on with him, I reached out to him via email- I figured it was okay since he's always reaching out to me, anyway. He did respond, and when I told him I would be in his area for a job interview, all he said was "Good luck". Totally out of character for him - normally, he'd always want to get together for breakfast or lunch. And he was supposed to be coming to visit me next week - no mention of that, either.

I've done a honey jar in the past - about 3 years ago, and it worked absolute wonders for us. This time, I believe I am putting even more thought and energy into my work, but I'm both confused and concerned about the change in communication for the past 4 days, especially since I don't know if the vinegar jar has begun it's effects. Anyone have an opinion? Kinda down about it, but trying not to be as it's Friday, and trying to have good energy for the day of "Venus". Going into week 3 with my work....thanks in advance for any help.

LA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Feeling a little low about my work

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:48 am

lovealways, you have several options: (1) get a reading to see whats going on with your target, (2) step up the love work with Love Me, Follow Me, Look Me Over conjure, or (3) contact me spell work. Its your call but I think I would start with a reading to see whats going on, as its been three weeks and you have been successful with this type of work before.

However, sometimes life happens and other issues take preference.

Reading with AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
Love Me Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html)
Follow Me Boy Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)
Look Me Over Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)

On the other hand, you said this is your ex, have you done some Reconciliation work to remove any strife between you?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”