Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

MissJannie
Re: Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by MissJannie » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:57 am

Well, the paper officially is in 6 pieces. I was moving the paper from my regular shoes to my work shoes and noticed it was shredded apart. I do walk a lot at work, yesterday I walked 17,000 steps. Yet I don’t think I’ve ever had a paper shred apart like this. I’m a bit thrown off and don’t know how to take it. Maybe I messed up? Or maybe it’s a good thing? I have no clue. Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 am

MissJannie,

While I have heard of putting a petition like the one you have made in break up bottles, vinegar jars and moving candle spells, I have never heard of trying to break someone up by wearing a petition in your shoe. I usually do that to control or dominate someone. Like a supervisor at work or a difficult person. It would also be difficult with out a personal concern. A picture of them perhaps and then anointed and torn in half separating them would be a good one.

As for the petition in your shoe, I like to lift up the insole of the shoe and place the petition under the heel. This keeps it from tearing. Or if you wear socks you can put it in the heel of your sock so it has contact with you, but not getting ripped up as you move.

Just some suggestions. That's a lot of steps! Which leaves a great opportunity to really pound your will into your work.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Terra,

I wanted to target the girlfriends thoughts with this paper, kinda pound what I want her to do into her mind. I kinda find it best if I leave things simple and direct, that I write out what I am wanting to will. I left the paper under the insole of my shoes, yet it still tore to pieces. So strange, I haven’t had it happen before.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:10 pm

MissJannie,

Walking on a piece of paper can make it fall apart with the natural friction between your feet and the shoe. This has happened to me before and I replace them when it does and continue the work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:27 pm

Hello MissJannie,

I'm with terra_rising on this - it's traditional to use that kind of petition in a break up jar, moving candle spell, etc.

If you want to influence her thoughts as you stated, consider working a skull candle on her to embed those ideas into her mind. Try to work it at night when she is likely to be asleep and when her resistance is at its lowest to help get those thoughts into her head.

Read about working with skull candles here:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Hola everyone,

Is there a good spell get make someone cheat and then get caught? What candle would work for that? And can I have it burnt at luckymojo?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Hello Lovelygirl00,

You could work a Break Up candle and specify that goal in your petition (either in your own spell or for a candle lit at MISC). Personally, I like to leave it to Spirit to decide the "how" of a desired outcome, but you can try it and see what results you get.

Good luck!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:21 am

Lovelygirl00,

There is a spell in Miss Cats book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic on how to catch a cheater, though I do not remember the page, here is the link to the book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Forum on catch a cheater: spells-to-expose-infidelity-so-they-get ... 24934.html
Forum on cheating: spell-to-cause-someone-to-commit-infdel ... 18139.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:12 am

Hi everybody.

I wanted to do a breakup jar for my ex and his current flame. Technically they aren’t together just seeing each other. She’s constantly at his house and stays the night there.

1) I’ve already had a reading (will be getting another one this afternoon to see if any of my work is affecting him already) and the cards show that my ex and I will get back together with time. I just need patience.

2) I’ve already done a NS on him, stay with me candle and influence candle on him (both candles burned slow and steady and with time, patience and prayer will get my petition results). A reconciliation candle is currently burning on the MISC alter.

3) I feel like this new flame is getting in the way of my work and slowing us down getting back together. Can I do the breakup bottle spell if I only know her first name?

4) I did hot foot her but I said "my rival "and not her name (I just found out her name). I haven’t been able to hot foot her again since she keeps parking her car in his driveway instead of the street.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:18 am

Hello, newwitch208.

1) I know of no responsible reader who would say "you will get back together." Readings are impressions from spirit. They are not mathematical equations. When i read, for instance, no matter how positive or how negative the cards, i always say that something is "likely" or "unlikely" or "looks favourable" or "looks unfavourable," or "seems very positive" or "seems very negative." It may be that your reader was claiming more powers of insight than anyone but God actually has, or it may be that in your enthusiasm you over-interpreted a great deal of positivity. Be cautious with readers. Ask to record the session, if possible.

2) I don't know what "done an NS on him" means. I suspect this is a typo for "done an IS" -- in which "IS" is a grossly disrespectful term for an Intranquil Spirit.

Here is a message have posted several times. It is not personal to you, but i want you to read it.

Those who call an Intranquil Spirit "the IS" are asking for Trouble

In my opinion, anyone so disrespectful as to use the term "IS" for an Intranquil Spirit who is wandering between Heaven and Hell and will never find salvation is ASKING FOR REAL TROUBLE. I emphasize this over and over and over again in this forum, but folks who think that can just give a spirit a nickname keep on calling the Intranquil Spirit they summon "IS" and their results range from failure to revenge by the spirit, who obssesses THEM and gives them a merry ride of two or more years during which time they cannot disconnect from the departed lover -- in other words, the so-called "IS" gets THEM by the tail. I have warned of this often and still the folly continues. Would you refer to the Blessed Virgin Mary as "Hey, Mare!" or would you call Saint Anthony "Ant-Man"? I should think not. I am not "offended." i am WARNING you.

3) Yes, the new flame has her own desires, dreams, and spiritual capability to fight your work. A bottle spell on her with just the first name is better than no spell at all.

4) Making a second Hot Foot sprinkle on her car would be ideal, now that you knw her name. I do not know why the fact that she parks in his driveway instead of the street makes a difference to you. It would not to me! Obviously entering his property would be a bad idea, for fear of being seen or caught, but when she exits the driveway she will turn one way or another in the street. Mix the Hot Foot Powder (and Banishing Powder as well) with local dirt to kill the bright colour and sprinkle it in both directions, calling her name in each.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi cat.
Thank you for replying.
1) my reader said most likely we will get back together but it’ll take time and patience to get what I want from him. I’ve been working him to speed things up because I’m being very impatient. I’m giving it until the end of the year before I throw in the towel on this relationship.
2) no I didn’t do a Intranquil Spirit spell. I did a nation sack for him (which according to the reading I just had a few minutes ago is working).
3) I will be ordering the breakup bottle spell today
4) she parks in the driveway because she was able to see the hot foot I did. She thinks it was chili powder. They don’t know it was me but she parks in the driveway to prevent it from happening again. I’m going to try and out hot foot and banishing powder on his stairs today. His stairs are a reddish color so it should hide well. If not, I’ll add some local dirt and sprinkle some on the street.

redsyndicate

Unread post by redsyndicate » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:23 am

Hello,

I am new here. My apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I'd like to ask though if what I did was right or need to redo the sour jar.

My x of 6 yrs have broken up last June 25. He already has a new GF who was also his x in college before we got married. Simply because he was brokenhearted with me, and because of his hurt ego (i think a week after i broke up with him).

1) Did a sour jar last Friday, Sept 13 lighted a black candle everyday for 7 days on top of the jar.

2) I read that it has to be disposed after 7 days or so in a creek crossroads or river far from my place. Exactly what i did.

3) However, when i threw it down a dirty creek from the bridge, i heard it smashed. Will the sour jar spell still work or i need to redo the entire thing?

4) Also, the guy is harassing me lately with text and calls that I didn't entertain, but honestly it bothered me. So i did a freezer spell. Is that ok?

Would appreciate any advise and clarification on these. Thank you for taking time to reply.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:21 am

Hello, redsyndicate , and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

1) This sounds good so far. I assume that you know how to make such a jar and did a good job.

2) I have never, in all my 50 years of doing this work heard that "it has to be disposed after 7 days or so."

"7 days": This sounds like either you know a worker with unusual customs, you come from a region with unusual beliefs, or you may have picked up teachings that i call "internet rule-making" -- meaning "thou shalt" and "thou shall not" rules that treat hoodoo as a role-playing or video game rather than as a living African American tradition. There are other sorts of spiritual works that do have timing lengths attached to them -- the 9-day Catholic novena, the 7-lucky or holy spirit baths, the 13-days of uncrossing baths -- but the fixing of a 7-day time limit to a vinegar or lemon spell is not something i am familiar with. Really, i know folks who have kept such a jar for less than 24 hours, never burned a candle on it, and deployed it immediately -- and those who have kept it and worked it for months.

"Disposed of": The real problem i find with what you were told is the word "disposed." Actually, disposal is the end of a work, but you want this work to be ongoing until they break up. If i had been the one you heard it from, i would have told you to deploy the jar. To deploy is to set it in a location where it can do its work. With such a jar, it is common to poke a hole in the lid. If the deployment is to be in earth, it is the custom to bury it upside down so that as the liquid drains out, it will slowly drain their relationship away -- and the most direct place to bury it would be in or near his, her, or their house or yard, so that they will step over it. A crossroads burial to drive them out of town or a graveyard burial, to kill their affair, would be substitutions, of course. If the jar is to be "sent down the river," it is put into running water, with a hole in the lid so that it will take on water and eventually sink far away from you.

3) Yes, you "disposed of it," all right. It smashed and broke and it is no longer working for you. As far as signs go, that might well be interpreted to mean that they have broken free of the jar. Do it again, and deploy it more mindfully this time. We all make mistakes, but tossing it away and having it break is a mistake that can easily be rectified by doing it again.

4) It is perfectly fine to put an unwanted person in the freezer. Go for it!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

redsyndicate

Unread post by redsyndicate » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Thanks so much for the swift reply Catherine yronwode. I have been waiting for it so i can make another one right away if i ever did the mistake of "disposing" it erroneously. I should habe asked first before deciding on my next move. I Thought the spell would still work.😟😟😟
Anyways, will it be alright if I start on Monday. No specific day right?

I need to finish the 7 days lighting of black candle then deploy it somewhere far with a punched lid and turned upside down to drain the liquid. Did i get it right?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Hello redsyndicate,

You can start on Monday if urgency is required. The traditional day of the week for this kind of work is Saturday.

As Miss cat indicated, there is no hard rule about working candles on your jar for seven days. The choice is yours.

Good luck.

redsyndicate

Unread post by redsyndicate » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:11 pm

Thank you Ms Athena for giving clarification. I'm sorry for the confusion. So important thing is, i need to deploy the jar (to do its work) by poking the lid turn it upside down to drain the contents, if possible in the cemetery or somewhere there is earth.

That I will do. Again, thank you so much.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”