Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Tands20

Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by Tands20 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Hello All,
I am a new member seeking advice. I've been involved with a man for 6 months. We've known each other for 20 years and dated when we were younger. We've always had a deep love connection. He's been involved with a woman for about a year. This relationship is long distance, and he is heavily ruled by her. He's very easy going and relaxed, but she controls him. He allows it because he feels obligated to go with the flow due to her helping him during a rough time. He says he's in love with us both and is extremely confused. He spends a lot of time with me, and our relationship is perfect outside of this situation he is in. He expressed marriage to me if she could somehow break up with him. He's afraid of hurting her if he breaks things off in addition to still caring. We are trying desperately to figure out how to be together. She's not for him. She takes advantage of his kind soft soul. Please help! I truly want this man to remain in my life forever. Thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Get a reading, but it sounds like he's having his cake and eating it too. He says he "loves" both of you and apparently (like many men) likes the idea of two (or more!) women fighting over him. If he wanted to break it off with this woman he would.

You can try Breakup (harsher) or Separation (gentler) to break them up, and/or Hotfoot to get her to go away.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Great advice Mama Micki! Here is a link to AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Tands20

Unread post by Tands20 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 am

Thank you both for such a rapid response and your advice. I will obtain a reading in the near future. Although it may seem as if he has the best of both worlds, it is taking a toll on him. Hes a confused pisces who puts others feelings before his own. He really doesn't want to hurt either of us. She has him on a leash so to speak bec she knows hes easy to control. She is more interested in keeping him under her belt than uplifting and being supportive of his goals and dreams. I have faith that he will get the courage to end this long distance waste of time very soon. Thank you both again.

Tands20

Unread post by Tands20 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 am

This other woman and I have no communication whatsoever. There is no fighting or contact. I witness and hear his conversations with her sometimes. I've seen a picture of her but she has no idea who I am.

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:41 am

What are the best combinations for someone you're just seeing? I have most of the love/romance oils. Would Come to Me, Follow Me Boy and Magnet be appropriate?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 am

Well, it depends on what you want that relationship to develop into Temont.

Combining Come to Me, Follow Me Boy and Magnet will bring him closer. If you want him to do that, you have the right mix. If you want him to come closer and stick around, then adding Love Me to the mix (or working with it soon after) is a good plan. Alternatively, a combo of Dixie Love, Attraction or Lodestone and Follow Me Boy can also have a similar effect. Try both blends and see which scent mix you like best.

If you think this guy might be long-term material and that's where you'd like to take things, then Chuparrosa, Dixie Root in oil and Adam & Eve would make a good blend.

On the other hand, if you want a good sexual time (no strings attached other than him grabbing the dinner bill), then Bewitching, Cleo May and Kiss Me Now can be a potent combo together.

Blessings and let us know what you use and how it went!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:28 am

Coolll... okay. I worded it wrong. I actually have to order the 'securing' oils... I'm going to use Come to Me, Magnet and Follow Me Boy... :)

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 pm

The date went well! He kept his face in my neck the whole time! :D We have another date on Wednesday! ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:30 am

That's great Temont! Keep up the good work (and we'll all not that combo down in our books for future reference :))
Aura Laforest

josie02
Forum Member

Unread post by josie02 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:21 am

i want to break up this friendship my husband has with this girl. her intentions are not friendship. is there anything thst will make them stop talking?

Jaguarwoman
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaguarwoman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 pm

There is a woman I want to confront. Although she lives in the same region, she lives in a different town and we don't travel in the same circles, so I never would normally run into her.

I want to run into this woman somewhere -- a mall, the store, a restaurant -- so that I can confront her about having relations with my husband.

I don't know her, but I do know what she looks like, her name, and astrological sign,

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 pm

I suggest doing a break up spell if you know her name and sign use a normal break up set up also try goofering your man into submission or pray to santa marta she's know to punish cheaters.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 pm

If you really want to find her you can but not sure what that would accomplish outside of letting her know that you know. I think you could easily find out more about her and how to run into her if your husband is in contact with her as you say. If you can find out where she lives even better. Then you can leave a little gift on her door :x Hot Foot her out of town, make her sick, etc. You can do a people search online to find her. You can use some LM products to freeze her out of your lives. You can do some work on him to make her appear not so appealing. You could do a skull candle on him so that he thinks she is nasty, ugly, that he hates her etc.

Out of all things though even if you get rid of her...the problem lies with your husband. Why is he a cheater? That issue should be looked into and then do some work on him to keep him home, happy, whatever his issue may be. OR you can just kick his @ss out!!

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Best of Wishes to You!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm

I agree with some of what has been said, and disagree with some.

I agree that confronting the woman doesn't really seem to accomplish anything, as least insofar as solving the problem. You might be better served just to freeze her out, or Hot Foot her, as has been suggested.

I would not Goofer your husband, unless you're tired of him. Goofer dust is not mild chastisement.

If he is worth keeping, do some work to keep him home, or tie him up with something like a Nation Sack, if he is prone to straying. If you want rid of him, do some Separation work, and then some love-drawing, to bring you someone else.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Separation products could be used to move them apart without any ruckus. Given that you're already dealing with his anger issues, this might be better than Break Up work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

You could also freeze her out of his life:

I'd check out these options before stirring the pot any more vigorously.
Two-Headed Doctor

Angel212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angel212 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 am

Hi ,I think I finally found the girl who is after my partner.i really need to get rid of her.she comes to our gym,what can I do to rid of her for good??? Love angel x

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello Angel212,
It is always safe to get a reading first to ensure that you are on point with the right person.(confirmation) Then you might want to think about something like a moving candle spell, which involves 4 candles representing you, your partner, her and someone else. The intent is to move her away from you and your partner to the someone else:). You can use figure candles or glass vigs, which ever is your preference. Make sure you personalize each candle for the specific person by carving their name on or in it or by using the color of their zodiac sign. You start off with 3 candles together on one side and the candle that represents the some one else on the other side of the table. You can even tie a red piece of yarn soaked in Fiery Wall Of Protection Oil around your candle and your partners creating a flaming love barrier that can not be broken.Light the candles and each day move her candle dressed in hot foot oil and a pinch of magnetic sand away a few inches until it is next to her new focus which is dresses with a few drops of loadstone oil . Remember the intent is to move her away from you and your partner by moving her toward someone else. Give her another focus lol simple as that:) and when you get enough space between her candle and yours & your partners, you can place a pair of open scissors in between so that she can't come back. Don't forget to dress the candles with the appropriate oils and herb for your intent. You can find all the supplies needed at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Have fun!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Callie
Forum Member

Unread post by Callie » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 pm

This sounds great! What do you carve on the other man's candle if you don't know a name?

Callie
Forum Member

Unread post by Callie » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 pm

PS Would you dress your own and your partner's candles with love /reconciliation /healing type herbs and oils and the new girlfriend's candle with goofer dust etc? Would this be right? And what would you dress the unknown lover's candle with? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I have not heard of this and I really want to try it :)

Callie
Forum Member

Unread post by Callie » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Could you please delete my last post? I found the answers in the Moving Candle thread! Oops...

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:00 am

hi Callie,
I'm glad that you found the answer:) And its ok to ask questions that is what we are here for:). As far as the candle for the new focus you can put ( new focus lover or situation) . You want her to focus on something other than your man even if she has to move away (situation).
I'm rooting for you! Stay Encouraged!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Callie
Forum Member

Unread post by Callie » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 am

Thank you! I will try :)

littlestevie
Forum Member

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm not sure if I'm in the correct forum, or if I need to be in the questions on relationships area, but here goes. I'm currently working at reconciliation with my partner. I first set a honey jar, still working it to sweeten our relationship. I've recently made a vinegar jar to sour his friendship with the person who felt threatened by me and so works against me. I'm ordering a kit to bring a new interest to her life and so hopefully move her away from us; if that fails I'll move on to harsher measures, but I'd rather not if I don't have to. Now I'm wondering if there's something I might be doing in the meantime to bring about a change in the way I behave in the relationship? What do you suggest to foster tolerance and forgiveness? I think I may be doing us a disservice if I work to bring us back together to the state of intimacy we shared at one time, but don't address the portion of responsiblilty I bear; we may simply break up again.

Thanks in advance for any advice you have, I'm new to root work and want to get this right.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:27 am

Hi littlestevie,

You're certainly headed in the right direction for a lasting reconciliation with what you've described below as well as your decision and courage in addressing your own half of the equation as well. Regular baths with a combination of Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom & Crucible of Courage could work quite well and adding a combination of pine needles and rose petals brewed into a tea can also help get rid of any long-standing love-specific issues that might be getting in the way.

For the day to day relationship/smooth living/household affairs side of the equation, regularly (once every couple of weeks) making some cupcakes with ground borage and lavender in them; or brewing those same herbs into a tea (perhaps with a bit of black tea combined to make it more palateable if you're not accustomed to herbal blends) - may also help you both maintain equilibrium.

Combined with what you're already doing, it sounds like you'd pretty much have all your bases covered. If you haven't tried it already, do launder your bedsheets with a dixie john root.....wow......

Here are the links to all that:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/pine-needles.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/borage-flowers.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/lavender.html

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:56 am

Hi littlestevie,

In addition to aura's excellent advice, I have one small thing to add. I have used Hyssop in these situations to excellent effect. It's really an amazing herb to foster self-forgiveness and forgiveness in relationships.

You may consider adding a bit of hyssop to your honey jar, bathing in hyssop tea, and/or burning candles dressed in hyssop oil either on the honey jar or yourself. There are really many ways you could add it to your work.

Many blessings!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:52 am

littlestevie wrote:Now I'm wondering if there's something I might be doing in the meantime to bring about a change in the way I behave in the relationship?
You have been given some great suggestions from Aura and from duchess. Another type of product that can help cast off bad habits and behaviors would be Cast Off Evil. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

littlestevie
Forum Member

Unread post by littlestevie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Thanks so much @aura, @duchess and @Papa Newt. The expert and compassionate advice I've received here at the Lucky Mojo Forum is wonderful, bright blessings to all.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

redcase1
Forum Member

Unread post by redcase1 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:14 am

hi,
i have a triple strength follow me boy mojobag which i have been working for awhile, but i recently realized that the person I'm working on might like someone else so i intend to do some separation work to remove the resistance. i was wondering, if i had love work done on the person before i do the separation work, will the separation work render the previous love work futile? can i resume my love work i.e. continue to work my triple strength mojobag ? is doing the separation work equivalent to removing an obstacle for my triple strength fob mojobag? like maybe the triple strength mojobag is weak due to a third party involved, and then i do the separation work, which results in my triple strength mojobag being able to work better? does it work this way? sorry for the messy writing, i hope I'm not confusing anybody!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 am

redcase1 wrote:if i had love work done on the person before i do the separation work, will the separation work render the previous love work futile?
No, because you're working on him and someone else, not on him and you. Just as your love work is focused on bringing him to you, not making him fall in love with everybody.
can i resume my love work i.e. continue to work my triple strength mojobag ?
Yes -- you can have both jobs going on at the same time.

In fact -- There's a classic break-up spell with three figural candles; you'll find an elegant picture of it on the Break Up page:
You'll notice that while Mr. Man and Miss Thing are being separated with scissors and other things, Mr. Man is coming toward YOU.

Break Up causes some drama, so you might prefer to work this spell with gentler, subtler Separation products.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm

I have a love interest and I want him! He thinks the distance will not work between us. Of course getting advise from friends. :x He wants to stay in touch and keep each others info. I must say our date was magical.

He is going on a date with someone else on Wednesday. How can I ruin any future dates that he has with other women?

I have some "I Can You Can't" and lots of herbs. Goofer Dust but not adequate in this situation. I do have "Break Up" oil but not sure if that would even be useful in this. Hum...revelation. Maybe! I have his personal concerns.

I have some ideas but want to do something powerful. I will do a freezer spell for competition but want to add something else for more punch.

I can make an order with LM but I want to get something started asap.

Normally I wouldn't give a crap but I am willing to go all in with this guy.

Please help! Thanks.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

lme121384
Forum Member

Unread post by lme121384 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 am

How can I make my baby father girlfriend drawn to another or get others to desire her and for the new guy to get her to move?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:06 am

Hi Priestess Divine,

Two and a half months later, I don't know if you're still interested in the man from your post, but if you are you were on the right track by freezing the competition out of the way.

The ''something else for more punch'' would be drawing work to get him to move closer to you. LM's ''Come To Me'' spell kit would be a good choice since it comes with all the materials needed and you'll have some extra to work with once you're done the kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

When it comes to crossing up his dates, Jinx products would be a good choice. Make up an appropriate petition paper and then burn candles with Jinx oil on them: http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html. You can also lay the powder down for him to step in if you are in his neck of the woods again and it would be a good addition to the freezer spell on the other women in his life.

Hopefully this can give you a hand in your work.
Aura Laforest

ema
Forum Member

Unread post by ema » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:54 am

Hello aura,

I am also interested in this and wanted to say thank you. I would also like to ask when should I burn the candles(I mean in which days of week) and what colour must the candles have?

Thank you in advance

TwoOfCups

Unread post by TwoOfCups » Mon May 20, 2013 2:22 pm

I don't have one rival, I have many rivals.

I already have a doll on this man and just got a personal concern (he gave me a pen) I plan to put it in the doll. When I met with him I dressed myself with oils and shook his hand so contact was made. He wants to see me again but there are other girls.

TwoOfCups

Unread post by TwoOfCups » Sun May 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Wow, so, listen to this magical misfire that happened to me. So I did a lemon freezer spell on my competition, It says wet it with "Urine (to rule over individuals or, if using the urine of a diseased person, to communicate a disease of the urinary tract to them), ." Well, what ended up happening was I got a UTI! Haven't had one in years. Ended up stopping up my own flow with that. Took it back out of the freezer and went to the doctor. Let that be a word of caution to anyone who was thinking of doing the same.

I took it apart and disposed of it in a drainage ditch at a crossroads.

Oh, it's like an episode of bewitched over here, where I cast a spell and it somehow goes off the wrong direction. At least I know my magic gets results. It doesn't usually happen like that. My spells usually work great. But I'm still learning hoodoo which is a different tradition than I'm used to.

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon May 27, 2013 10:20 am

Dear TwoOfCups,

This is not going to be a big bit of advice or anything, but is a really useful bit of protection you might want to consider. Place a mirror (even a little one) on the wall opposite the entrances to your house. This can help reflecting bad things back out of the house.

Leah

chameleoncircuit
Forum Member

Unread post by chameleoncircuit » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 am

A couple of days ago, my partner dropped a huge bomb on me. She met this other woman, hit it off with her really well, and now wants to try adding her to our relationship. I'm hurt and confused and completely don't understand. Before this, we were monogamous, and I do not believe I have the capability to be polyamorous. At first I thought I would be okay with it, but now I'm rapidly cycling between being okay with it, not being okay at all, and wanting to unleash some kind of disproportionate retribution on both of them. (I'm a Scorpio. >.>)

We've been keeping communication open and I have set boundaries for them (per their request): I do not want their relationship to become physical. I would actually prefer that they just stay friends. I do not mind if they have a very deep, platonic love for one another, but if their relationship becomes physical or becomes romantic, it will kill me. I have told my partner and Other Girl this, and they appear to respect it, but I would like some kind of magic backing me up.

I don't want to do any kind of heavy-handed breakup work, because my gut tells me that would be using an AK-47 to get one fly, and would cause problems with my partner, especially should my work be discovered. Also, I don't dislike this other woman. I don't want her to hurt and be miserable, I just want her to find someone else. Preferably someone else that's already poly, or single. I think the best way to go about this is do work that nudges them into mutually agreeing to just be friends.

I was thinking of doing a honey jar for myself and my partner, in the meantime. I was thinking of using Chuparrosa, Peaceful Home and/or Stay With Me. Possibly Fire of Love. I'd probably put Balm of Gilead, Catnip, and Damiana in it, too.

I don't know what to do about Other Girl, though. What kind of work could I do to nudge both her and my partner into deciding not to pursue things beyond friendship?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:23 pm

This topic deals with any kind of spell for ...

Break-Up or Drive-Away My Lover, Spouse, or Mate from Potential Rivals

Break-Up or Drive-Away My Lover, Spouse, or Mate from Casual Sex Partners

Break-Up or Drive-Away My Lover, Spouse, or Mate from His or Her Current Outside Lover(s)

It is located here:

break-up-my-lover-spouse-from-his-her-o ... 21851.html

This thread is just an announcement and it is locked to prevent further posting, so to read about or post on this topic, please go to the URL above and post there.

Thanks!
catherine yronwode

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 am

Hi chameleoncircuit. (Love the username, here's hoping you don't get stuck as a call box ;) )

I would suggest you do a moving candle spell. You need three female figural candles. Two Red Eve candles and one White Lady candle. Fix and Name the two Eve candles for you and your girl, hair will work but sexual fluids would be best for this one, and dress them with a combination of Peaceful Home, Stay With Me and Lavender Love Drops.

The White Lady candle is of course fixed and named for the other woman and is dressed with something like Blessing or a good luck oil, something nice but not romantic.

Set the candles up with yours at one end, the other woman's at the other, and your girl's candle in the center between the two, facing yours. Light all three candles and pray that the bound between you and your lover grows ever stronger and that the other woman becomes a good friend, and nothing more. Move your girl's candle closer to yours and then pinch out all three candles. Do this four at-least four days.

On the last day your candle and your girl's should be so close they touch. Use Stay With me powder mixed with some confectioners sugar to draw a circle around your candles. Use Van Van or Hindu Grass powder( that is to say any nice but lemony powder) to draw a circle around the other woman's candle. Let them all burn out in there circles, you and your girl in a circle of sweet love, and the other woman in a circle of happy-go-lucky separateness.

For clean up take the wax from your candles and the powder and bury that in your back yard. The wax and powder from the other woman should either be buried on her property or left in a crossroads.

chameleoncircuit
Forum Member

Unread post by chameleoncircuit » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:54 am

Thank you, Turnsteel! I had actually contemplated a moving candle spell, but many of the suggestions I'd read in other threads were of the "aggressive break-up variety" and I was a little hesitant to try those. Glad to see I was on the right track.

I just learned that Other Girl is some variety of witch, and given that my lady has never indicated any sort of interest in poly-anything before, it makes me wonder if some work was done on her. A reading is probably in order.

chameleoncircuit
Forum Member

Unread post by chameleoncircuit » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 am

Okay, so the woman I want to back off my wife will be visiting for a few days in August. What kind of work can I do while she's visiting? I know I could get some of her hair for future work. I will be starting a fidelity honey jar for myself and my wife with what supplies I have on hand. I will be ordering supplies for the moving candle spell shortly.
I was thinking of making potpourri jars with hawthorn berries in them. Is there, perhaps, another trick I can employ while she is around?

myemeraldmind
Newly Registered

Unread post by myemeraldmind » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 am

To get rid of a woman from my husbands life or at least make her leave him alone, because they work together and they have had a short affair, as far as I know they were not together long and have not had sex. It was more emotional then anything else, they did kiss however. Now she wants to stop the relationship because she doesn't want to get mixed up with my husbands and mines business, I think he still wants to see her romantically. The worst part is is that they work together, is there away I can direct his attention off of her or somehow make her quit her job using spells? I just want to remove her from his sight so to speak, I feel like as long as he can still see her he will still lust for her. They also text each other, that's how I know she wants to stop the relationship. She also told him they could resume a relationship at a later time. All advice is deeply appreciated.

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:49 am

hello everyone,

this is my second time posting to this forum and i need a little assistance.
ive been married for 2 yrs. my husband and i have had some rough patches and he has cheated on me. i love him very much. i dont believe in divorce and would love very much for him to be committed to me and only me.the other woman is still in the picture. i would love for her to be gone.. for good. i dont mean for her to die per say but if she can relocate, or just go somewhere far from my husband, that would be super. she knows that he is a married man. she just doesnt care. anyway, i just want the marriage to flourish, be healthy.

i dont know where to start, i dont know what to do. is there anyone that can advise me, or do this for me?

thanks in advance

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 am

Hi melpo57,

Try a Frezzer Spell on her. To "freeze" her out of his life. You can read all about here:

I also recommend you do some love work on him. Start out by doing a honey jar on him to "sweeten" him to you. Then try some "Love Me", "Chuparrosa" and "Follow Me Boy" products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 am

melpo57 - you'd probably want to get a reading before starting your work, so you can get a clearer view on your husband's relationship with this woman and how to proceed (magically) with this situation.

Freezer jar is good. I'd also go for break-up work and hotfoot to send that woman away:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 am

hi Colette,

thanks so much. i had a reading done a few weeks ago. from what i understand the other woman is trying to get my husband to leave me. she doesnt want him to have anything to do with me. i just want this woman gone. and i want my husband back. im going to give the freezer spell a try. also the hot foot powder

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 pm

starry moonlit night,

thanks so much. ive never done this myself so i hope all goes well! fingers crossed. im going to try the freeze spell tomorrow.

is it any animal tongue i can use?
how soon would i start seeing results?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi melpo57,

1.) Yes
2.) It really depends on the situation, and if there any obstacles in your way. Sometimes I'v seen things happen within hours! Sometimes it might take a few weeks. There's no set "time" limit when it comes to spiritual work. You can read this web page that Miss Cat wrote about this subject.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

Hope this helps, and good luck with the Freezer Spell!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:19 am

Ok, so I did the freezer spell. Please tell me if I did this correctly. I used a lemon, sliced it open, I wrote down the other woman's name and that I want her to leave my husband alone for Good and right away. I put it inside the lemon as well as alum, pepper, and filled the jar up with vinegar. Wrapped the lemon in foil, shiny side in. Put it in the vinegar and froze it.did I do this correctly?

If not, I will do this again. I have a photo of the other woman.yesterday I bought hot foot powder from the LM store. as well, I will buy black candles if need be. I really really really want this woman gone.

Also I ordered love me oil to work on my husband with. I also will Start a honey jar. I'm not sure what to put in there tho. (besides honey) I bought red candles and white. Sorry for all the questions. I'm new and want to put my all in it. Or if a rootworker can do this for me, that would be amazing. thanks again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:26 am

Hello, Melpo57,
Sounds like you did a very good job with that freezer spell! Pretty thorough!
There's a variety of things you can put in the honey jar. Just go to the thread about honey jars.
You can also browse through herbs and see what type of herbs you can use. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
You'll do fine!

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 am

so here is an update, i did the freezer spell on the other woman. as i stated before, i want her out of my husbands life.

him and i went out yesterday and usually he always has his phone in hand texting. ( this is how i found out there was another woman). to my surprise there was no texting. he looked at his phone a few times to check to see if there were any messages but there werent so he put it back in his holder.

we went to dinner in the evening and he got a telephone call which he excused himself from the table. we were practically done eating, so when i went outside i went up to him and started speaking to him as he was still on the phone ( rude i know but i had a feeling it was her) so i guess she heard my voice and she got angry. all i know is that my husband started dropping some f bombs on her while speaking to her. and i guess she was doing the same. i really hope this was the work of the freezer spell and that this is it for those two.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 am

Hi, Melpo57!
HURRAH!! HURRAH!
The thing about magic is that the results are frequently subtle. Many times, results are not like a bomb in your face (but sometimes they are...LOL). So, we end up questioning whether or not it was a result of our magic. OF COURSE IT IS!!!
Hey, you got some fast results! Good job!
Keep it up.
And please continue to keep us posted!
I am so happy for you!!!!!!

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:15 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, Melpo57!
HURRAH!! HURRAH!
The thing about magic is that the results are frequently subtle. Many times, results are not like a bomb in your face (but sometimes they are...LOL). So, we end up questioning whether or not it was a result of our magic. OF COURSE IT IS!!!
Hey, you got some fast results! Good job!
Keep it up.
And please continue to keep us posted!
I am so happy for you!!!!!!
thanks so much!! im really happy about this. i ordered some love me oil from LM. and im going to order a few herbs and create a honey jar to sweeten him to me. as soon i receive everything, i will get it going. thanks again for the support!! :)

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:20 am

besides a honey jar, is there anything else i can do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:50 am

Hi, Melpo57,
There sure is!
Spend a few hours on this page. OODLES of terrific information!
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:47 am

hello,

i thought the freezer spell worked but it didnt. she was away on vacation. i did it twice. i went to see my psychic. i was told that the other woman put something on my husband. thats why hes being so distant towards me. ive tried follow me boy oil in the past, it didnt work. also a few love spells that my psychic did herself and that didnt work. again ive tried the freezer spell twice on the other woman and that didnt work. is there any help out there? i really want my marriage to work.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted references to non-Lucky Mojo products

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:50 am

This Forum is to assist the customers of Lucky Mojo. Do not mention products they do not sell.

It may be time to get a reading from someone who won't just tell you want to hear. Every relationship is not worth saving.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

melpo57
Forum Member

Unread post by melpo57 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:40 pm

My apologies. I ordered hot foot oil as well as love me oil from lucky mojo. I'm waiting on them to arrive so I can try one more time.

simona123

Unread post by simona123 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:31 pm

How to make my husband and the hooker who took my husband to fight in such a way that only when they hear their voices they can t stand each other. Since 2009 she is harrasing a lot stolen my weddings rings from my home when i was in hospital, made my husband to call police on me because I told her to stop calling him at 3 am 5am and other wird times and the list can continue until tomorrow. My husband was fed through the drinks and food at her home with her muslim magic and also he was tied up to see only her, he is a very handsome man but cannot see me his wife or any other woman just this ugly rat.
thank you

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”