Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Good Evening Simona,
I am so sorry that this is happening to you. You must feel just awful (and I feel so bad for you).
Here is a list of break up spells for you to go through. www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
But, I am very concerned about a few things: 1-she took your jewelry and therefore has possession of your personal belongings. If this were me, I would get a reading to find out exactly what's going on. Also, to see if there's a future for you with this man or if someone better (that you rightfully deserve) is coming into your future.
I know that sounds harsh but, you really don't deserve this type of treatment. He's with her while you're in the hospital? That's so terrible for you.
Anyway, you can get a reading from either an AIRR worker or a Hoodoo Psychic
http://.readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best. I hope that you find peace in your life.
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 am

Hi Simona,

In addition to Miss Aida's advice, you may find some ideas on how to proceed in the existing thread on breaking up a lover/spouse from their outside lover that I have merged your post into.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

goddesps

Unread post by goddesps » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:23 pm

So, I have a bit of a situation. I don't want to go super far back but this guy and I have had a relationship for 3 years and been friends for almost 10. We had been casual for the last year because with school, work, his kids, and my move we wanted to slow down a bit. Casual but committed was the plan.

His mom died the beginning of February. His last words with his mother were her begging him to stick with me, that I made him happy, that I was who he was meant to be with. He's gone crazy since then. He joined an online dating site, has been seeing this girl for a few months, a total of 5 times, and gotten really distant from me. His friends and family are giving him gruff because they all say he should be with me.

Lately he has been really weird with me. He is super clingy when we are together and really distant whenever he is talking to this chick. He fights with me about things she has said to him about me and admits that she is threatened by me. He claims he doesn't know what to do because he "wanted to play the field a bit and not get to serious too fast" but now he is complaining that he can't stop talking to her.

One week ago I had emergency surgery when he was with her. Above and beyond anything else he is my best friend. I called him and told him what was going on and he left the date and came to me. Now she is fulling him full of questions about me and telling him if he doesn't stop talking to me then she will stop talking to him. He says he's torn because he feels like "he can't stop talking to her." When we were in the recovery room after my surgery he told me "I can't tell her I'm not coming back, you text her for me."

It is obvious there is something in the universe going on. I did a "witches" bottle on her, set a breakup candle, and burnt a black candle myself with her info on it. I've been burning a honey jar for the two of us. I feel totally stumped because I feel like I can't fight anything if he keeps letting crazy in.

She is a VERY bad influence on him. She guilts him into talking to her or being available to her and it's costing him time with his kids. It's costing me my best friend and the love of my life to be honest. There are even school and car issues now because of her. I'm willing to go to any length to get this mess to end and bring him home to his kids, my kid, and me. Advice please.
Don't strive to make your presence noticed just your absence felt.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Hello, goddesps ,
Wow, I am so sorry about this. That broad sounds like a wicked one.
Well, the first thing that came to my mind is his Mother: ask her for her help! You can set up a little altar for her with a write candle and pray for her. If you have her picture, you can put that on the altar too. It sounds like she could be your: "Ace In the hole".
Do you know where she's buried? If so, visit the cemetery and also get some of her graveyard dirt. Take a look at this page and see what you can do with HER graveyard dirt www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
I also suggest that you keep doing break up work on them. Just keep doing the work. I highly recommend the break up kit also: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Also, I think your honey jar is working but you need to do something stronger like a full blown love spell. Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Please keep us posted
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

jenny1110

Unread post by jenny1110 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:46 pm

I've been in love with this guy for six years and we started talking again after almost four years. He is sill with the same women and when we started talking again it was like if nothing had changed. We we're talking all the time seeing each other and he was even making plans to start a future with me. Him and his girlfriend are having a lot of problems and i just found out he went back to her again. Can anybody give me a spell to keep them apart and him be with me once and for all.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Needed more distinctive title

Christian Hanson

Unread post by Christian Hanson » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Jenny,

You may want to refer to the postings here:
break-up-my-lover-spouse-from-his-her-o ... html#p1686

Check out Miss Cat's links about 4 entries from the top of the page.

be well,
Christian
Christian Hanson HRCC Graduate #1779G
Tarot Reader, Bone Thrower.
Minneapolis, MN

jenny1110

Unread post by jenny1110 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Thank you! I have another problem he is mad at me right now and i think the reason for it is cause of her. I was thinking about doing a vinegar jar spell but he is very strong will. Do you think that might work?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:39 pm

jenny1110,

Honey jar spell for him. To sweeten him and help him over his anger.

Try a vinegar jar for them to get them fighting.

A skull candle spell, to put the ideas into his head forgiving you, wanting to be with you.

Christian Hanson

Unread post by Christian Hanson » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:19 am

I would work a honey jar to sweeten him towards you, you may also want to consider come to me work, or other form of attraction / love drawing work, so as to help ensure the love is mutual and not one sided. Vinegar jar is a good option to create stress within his other relationship and you may want to back it up with a moving candle spell.
Christian Hanson HRCC Graduate #1779G
Tarot Reader, Bone Thrower.
Minneapolis, MN

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Definitely a honey jar, jenny1110. And since he's so strong-willed, put some poppy flowers in it, to confuse him for love. Naturally, you'll want to put your personal concerns in there as well as his, so he's confused for love of you.

Poppy Flowers
http://www.herb-magic.com/poppy-flowers.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jenny1110

Unread post by jenny1110 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Thank you so much for comments!!! It is well appreciated. So for the vinegar jar i only know her name and have a pic of him i know how to do the jar but is there anything i could put in there to really make things nasty for them both. Now for the honey jar i was told to do it a week after i started the vinegar jar is that correct? Now as for him caring for me i know he deeply does he has told me before and if there is anything else you could give me information on please don't hesitate. All the information is needed. Thank you so much!!!! :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, jenny1110,
Just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Enter the words: VINEGAR JAR. You'll be taken to a subforum with lots of idea for you on what to add to it.
And do the same for the honey jar
Your timing can be done that way for the honey jar, if you wish
Wishing you success
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 am

My boyfriend still has feelings for his ex, I don't know if she feels the same towards him, but what can I do to banish those feelings and make her cold towards him and basically a non option at all?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, caboodle
What about a freezer spell? www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
And you asked about banishing? www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
You might also want to look at the pages on this subforum: lemon-and-lime-questions-and-answers-t14815.html
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:50 am

Thanks for redirecting these posts to the appropriate sub-forums.

Reason: Post is now out of sequence
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 pm

I have been involved with someone for quite a while, we were fine and then we just started argueing about everything, I then found out that his ex girlfriend was doing work on him for our relationship to end and for him to be unhappy and never succeed in life, I also have had work being thrown on me by someone else and you can say it was about the same work being done on him. We both started our cleansing to get rid of all this bad doing. But he was weak and left back to his home town, he completely stopped speaking to me and started dating another person we started speaking again and one minute he wants to come back home and the next he just says he is going to stay a little longer,now this other women is always making attempts to talk to him and be with him how can I get her completely out of his life if there not even together.. Would that still be considered a break up??

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi splitpea

I would still consider this a break up - even if they aren't "official" there is some type of relationship there.

Since you feel that she's done work to break you up, doing reversal work seems a logical step.
Start here for some suggestions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I also like to put someone like that in a freezer spell. Freezer and icebox spells are great old-time spells that are perfect for freezing your rival in their tracks. The addition of alum to the spell work would help keep her from talking to him so much and trying to influence him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Best of luck.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

kimy2014
Newly Registered

Unread post by kimy2014 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi..

Ok...I started my honey jar about 2 weeks ago on the 3rd day my husband whom I hadn't spoken to in a month called to say that he missed me and and wanted to fix our marriage. Now that my reconciliation jar is working I need find out how to get rid of this 3 party interference. I found out about 8 months ago that he was having an affair. I moved out of our house and he now lives with this person, he told me that he wants to fix things but he has gotten himself in a situation where he needed to ease his way out. He has been since trying to spend time with me but it's just not enough. Being that we are looking for another house I am getting the idea that he is maintaining things to have a place for him and his 16 year old daughter to live. How do I get him to leave this other persons house and end this affair. I am renting with a roommate so I have started looking for another house now that we are trying to work things out. How should I go about this until we can find some where to live together.?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello, kimy2014 ,

I am moving your post to the appropriate subforum with numerous spell ideas for you. People in the same and similar situations as yours.

After reading the posts, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:02 pm

I just did a freezer spell on all other rivals since until recently I didn't have a name of anyone. However, I just received the name of someone (they aren't a threat, but I don't leave ANYTHING to chance). I have a picture of her, her first and last name and her address. I have LM's Hot Foot Oil. I was thinking of sending her something anonymous with Hot Foot Oil on it. Will that work to get her away from him along with the freezer spell I put her name in?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:48 am

Hello, Unbound,

You are the Master of HotFoot spells.

So, go for it!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:20 am

Aw, thank you! I'm on it! :D :D :D
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:44 am

hi lm fam!.. i have my man's wedding ring with his ex ... she has recently been luring him back with her ( going ovr her house,etc.) but he doesnt knw that i knw.. is there a way i can use his ring 2 break them up & signify the death of their pathetic marriage/relationship? .. im talking abt i want all communication, sex, seeing each other 2 end 4ever!.. i want them not 2 stand each other! .. & every moment they are 2gether 2 be hell .. was thinking of putting destruction pwdr on his ring & burning it .. any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7,

I would definitely NOT burn that ring or dispose of it.

You can do all kinds of things with that ring:

Keep it in a pot (that has dirt) with all kinds of nasty things for break up.
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can put black dog and cat hair in the pot
www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html
www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

You can water your soil with war water: www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html

You can smoke that ring with break up incense

Put it on your alter with break up work and then slowly chisel away at the rig and make commands such as: "As this ring is damaged, so is the affection of ___ and ___"

And the list goes on. But don't throw away that ring!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:42 pm

thank you so miss aida! ... this is great advice! & i love my many options that i didnt know i had... lol ... i needed power ovr this situation... thank u so much!

mage

Unread post by mage » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:48 am

My long-time lover has had an on-again, off-again texting relationship with an old high-school friend who lives quite some distance away, and the two of them have-often talked about how they will one-day have a sex meet-up at a hotel when he comes into town. He has a high school reunion coming up in two months, and they've already booked a room to share two nights together, and she is even pricing lingerie for the event, and saying they plan to have a semi-yearly hookup.

As he's been the biggest thorn in my side these past several years because of this arrangement they have, I am crushed, and she knows it hurts me, but is fiercely-independent, saying that if I really love her that I'll let her be her own self, knowing that I'll be the staple she always comes back to.

What spellwork can anyone suggest here to not only stave-off this impending tryst, but to also turn-them against each other for good so they never communicate again? I also need to make her faithful to me, since as she recognizes, I'm the mainstay she wants in-life.

Thank you for any advice here!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, mage,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

I just merged your post to the thread that addresses your query.

Please read the 7 pages here and then, afterwards, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mage

Unread post by mage » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:43 am

THANK YOU Miss Aida!! I had tried to find a thread dealing with something similar before posting, but you really nailed it by putting here; this is perfect! I really appreciate your help.

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello Lovely People!

And thank you in advance for your time to read my situation and give your input.

I've been involved in a sexual relationship for a year now. It is sexual in that I am not his girlfriend (He does have one). But, it doesn't stop at sex because I am also his confidante as much as he is mine. We hang out, spend the night together, do things together...etc. We are completely happy together. I learned through a reading that his gf had a binding spell cast on him.

Here's what I've done:

- Unbinding candle spell, after which I've seen signs which are now actualizing into moves.
- Break Up spell using a vinegar jar on the last new moon. This contained photos and name papers. I think I am seeing signs but these could also be result of unbinding.
- The cigarette trick explained by Conjure Man Ali, as a back up for the break up spell
- Honey Jar spell: It worked super fast. My petition was "love me"
- Another Honey Jar spell: On realizing that he already does love me, I prepared another honey jar spell but this time the petition was "lovemebemine". I did that 2 days ago during full moon. And this time it contained a strand of my hair, my personal fluids and his semen.
- Freezer Spell for the gf: my petition for this one was "stay out of my life. stay out of his life"

Questions:

1. My real objective is for us to be officially boyfriend girlfriend. Was that covered properly in my petitions?
2. Should/Can I combine both honey jars into one? I mean, the first worked super fast but the second is stronger in terms of personal concerns. I can not tell if the second one is working YET(for reasons that I can not mention here without compromising revealing my identity) Meanwhile, the first jar is too small for me to add anything into it.
3. Oh God! I just got an idea from Ms. Cat's super sweet family love spell. I can use the honey of the first jar in making him dessert. Do you think this is powerful? Or would it be more powerful to combine it to the new jar?
4. I continue to work the vinegar jar daily by shaking it or burning a candle on it. Is this correct?
5. My guy is hot and I have way too many competitors. However, I do not want to bind us to each other (yet). Should I freeze the other competitors? If so, what's the final word on using words like "him" "my man"...etc. in a freezer spell.
6. Finally, if you are thinking of more work that I am missing, I am ready to do it. But, please don't forget to mention the exact LM product I would need for it.

Thanks a bunch!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi EmpoweredByLove,

Great name! I like it!

You're doing some great work here. Glad you are getting some results.

To answer your questions...

1. You can petition that your relationship move into boyfriend/girlfriend territory when you light your candles on your jar. If that is your new goal, make that your consistent petition moving forward until it manifests.

2. I wouldn't combine your jars. If you have only edible ingredients in the first one, definitely use it to make him some lovely desserts. Keep working your second jar.

4. Shaking your vinegar and burning candles on it is the traditional way to work it, so you're doing just fine there.

5. You can freeze out any prospective competitors or love rivals. You can use Miss Cat's wonderful wording for that petition: "All interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals, all unknowing love rivals, all inquisitive rival women in search of sex, all street walking whores, all amateur porn makers, all professional porn actresses, all professional escorts, all call girls, all lonely ladies in search of men, all wandering harpies, all drunken one-night-standers, all stoned women in search of money for drugs, all potential rival mates, all bad-ass relationship-breakers, all gay men, all rival women seeking marriage, all rival women seeking money, all rival women seeking sex, all rival woman wanting a man to give them a child, all rival women looking for financial stability, all rival women who want a home, all women between the ages of 9 and 99 who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my love life in any way, at any time, for any reason, or on any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away!"

That should do the trick. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:17 am

Thank you Athena K for your quick reply, compliments and feedback!

Great input!

But here are follow up questions on the freezer spell.

1. Ms. Cat's petition wording is so inclusive and covers them all! So, I write on a brown paper bag sheet " All interfering bitches,......................, or on any whim" turn it 90 degrees and cross it with FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated and away"

2. What about the one that I already have frozen? I wrote on it "stay out of my man's life". But this one was only for his current gf only. Since I used "my man", should I thaw and get rid of it? If yes, crossroads is the way to do it?

3. (please be patient with this silly one!) If crossroads is the way to do it, sometimes I am not sure where is east, west ...etc. Would it be o.k. to throw it in any direction as long as it is over my left shoulder and provided that I don't look back?

Thanks!
EmpoweredByLove

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 pm

You're welcome!

1. You could do it that way, or just write it out in its entirety without turning.

2. Keep the one you already have frozen. Your petition should be OK.

3. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, so you can use that as a compass bearing. That should help you find the right direction.

Good luck!

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:06 pm

I'd really appreciate more information on making a freezer spell specifically to get rid of love rivals. I did read the page on it, but I feel I need a bit more guidance as I'm quite the novice. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi Naexis,

There is more than just one page of information on freezer spells on this forum. Here is the thread with 22 pages of spell information and advice. I'm sure you'll find something to help you.

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

If you still have questions after reading through those pages, feel free to post them in that thread.

Good luck.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:16 pm

Hello, Naexis ,

Go to page 17 of the freezer spell subforum/thread.

I have quoted Miss cat's BRILLIANT petition on that page.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:46 am

Thank you Ms. Athena K!

I did all you suggestions! And yes, I do know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west lol. I just meant that if I were in a place that I am not familiar with in the evening, how would I know the directions.

I also read a lot of ideas on laying tricks on a sub forum. So, yesterday I used the "Come to ME" oil in making a trail from his office to mine. It worked!! But, here's what happened in short. He wanted to come over to my place later in the evening. I opted to me going to his because I felt I would have more control on myself over there. I prayed and prayed and prayed before going there, that we don't have sex. We didn't. But all the time he was trying REALLY hard. We kissed and fooled around but no sex! So, I am happy for that. We talked about it and I explained clearly that I can no longer have sex unless we are in a full fledged relationship.

Also, I learned that he is still with this woman.

As I am writing this, he just called me to apologize about his behavior last night. He hoped that he didn't hurt my feelings in any way.

Now, I am confused! Am I sending him mixed signals? I am using the honey jar to sweeten him up to me. And he is in so many ways.

But, I believe that the vinegar jar is not working as fast as the honey jar. (I had also frozen her and all love rivals)

I really don't wanna mess up! And the new moon is coming up in exactly 3 days. What can I do to speed up the break up? I know he'd be mine once it's over.

Thanks!

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:50 am

oh! Another thing is that someone asked me through the forum's email about conjureman Ali's cigarette trick. I am sorry I wasn't able to reply by email because I am still not allowed to use that option yet. So, here is the link:

spells-to-cause-discord-fights-enmity-t ... 0cigarette

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi EmpoweredbyLove,

Congratulations on your success in laying the Come to Me oil from his office to yours! I don't think you're sending him mixed signals. You laid out boundaries for sex, it's now up to him to comply.

To find the east when it's dark outside and you're in an unfamiliar place, perhaps if you have a GPS app on your phone it will help you. Just an idea.

Sometimes vinegar jars will take time to work. Have faith that it will. He wouldn't be coming to you if he were happy in his current relationship. Just a thought.

You could also work a double skull candle on them to become repulsed by each other. There is information on that in the skull candle thread. Also, the cigarette trick you indicated has been VERY effective for me in the past, so work that when you know they are together.

You're on the right track. Keep at it and have faith. Good luck!

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:27 am

Thank you Athena K!

I will read the info on the double skull candle and possibly order it. Yes, the cigarette trick always worked for me. But, in my experience, it only worked with photos. I had used a name paper for her when I ran out of photos but that didn't work. So, I guess it's a matter of running to copycop and having some photocopies made.

I never thought about the GPS... duhhh!!!

One last thing. What is the significance (if any) of the new moon falling on your birthday? Any insights about work to be done on that day/night?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, EmpoweredbyLove,

You would have to consult a AIRR member who practices Astrology as I don't know.

But, I do know this: when there is a full moon in the sign of your moon at birth, the sky is the limit in what you can perform.

And, THAT, is the end of my Astrological knowledge!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:31 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your reply!

I will go to AIRR's website and check out which member practices Astrology.

I will also try and see if there's a website that would show the moon phase at my birth. This is really a great piece of information, even if it's all what you know about Astrology :)

Blessings!

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 am

Hi Athena K - I just about read every thread under the skull candles category looking for info about double skull candles used to repulse a couple and make them break up. Would you be so kind to explain it to me...I REALLY need to do that for my current situation.

Thanks so very much!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi karma_13,

This is what has worked for me...

Name and baptize a black skull for the person in the relationship you want your target to dump. Drill holes in the head (in the "third eye" of the forehead and in the back parietal lobe about an inch away from the wick) and fill with a nasty concoction of the following:

Asafoetida http://herb-magic.com/asafoetida-powder.html
Goofer Dust http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Poppy Seeds http://herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html
Black Mustard Seeds http://herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-black.html
Red Ants http://herb-magic.com/red-ants.html
Snake Sheds http://herb-magic.com/snake-sheds.html
Red Pepper http://herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html
Walnut Leaves http://herb-magic.com/walnut-leaf.html

Carve out the mouth and add a full red pepper and some Deers Tongue, to make their words harsh and angry.

http://herb-magic.com/pepper-red-pod.html
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Write your command onto the skull. Write "REPULSIVE" across their forehead. Dress it in Inflammatory Confusion oil and smear the entire thing with dog shit. You want that person to be as vile and putrid as possible, and to kick up some angry arguments in their relationship.

If the other person is someone you want to keep for yourself after the breakup, don't do the same for their skull. For that person, use a white skull candle named and baptized for them. Drill out the eyes and fill with Clarity oil and Eyebright. Drill a hole in their third eye and the back parietal lobe and insert small pictures of the other person smeared with hot sauce and dog shit.

Write "REPULSED BY (OTHER PERSON)" across their forehead. Carve out the mouth and add some Deers Tongue so they can communicate their repulsion to the other person. Dress the skull with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom oil to knock some sense into them. You can surround their skull with coffee beans to wake them up to reality.

Write a petition paper for each and set that beneath each candle. I like to put each candle in a separate pie plate so I can read their wax remains separately. Light the black candle in place about 10 minutes before you bring the white candle to the altar (light that one away from the first). You'll set these candles to face each other, and shout your commands to each of them every hour when the clock hands are facing down. You can burn this over 7-9 days (burning a little each day) or all in one night. Make sure you cleanse and protect yourself afterwards.

I've had great success with this spell when I wanted someone to see just how toxic the relationship was that they were in. I can't take credit for this spell, it was taught to me by a magnificent rootworker who truly knows how to curse: Miss Aida.

Hope this helps you, too.

Good luck!

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:13 am

Thank you so much Athena K for writing this all out for me! I am actually working with Miss Aida who is going to do that exact spell for me as soon as the moon switches back to Waning! I appreciate seeing it in writing though, helps me better understand it! :)

Many many thanks and blessing to you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:16 pm

Hi karma_13,

I'm so happy to hear that! Miss Aida is the very definition of amazing and you are in excellent hands. You will learn a lot from her.

Best of luck with your spell!

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello. I've been with my guy off and on for 20yrs. He has proposed to me a total of 6 times within the last 5yrs and has even gotten me a ring, but it never goes any further than that. He currently lives with a female who I feel is too promiscuous for my liking. She is also into drugs and some other things that I'm not too fond of. She lives an extremely toxic life. He says he is simply using her for money, but I feel it might be more than that. I have never actually caught him cheating (though I know he has on some of his exs), but I just feel something else might be going on between them. I have no proof, so I'm open to the fact that this could just be all in my head. However, I just feel that if him and I have been together for such a long time and hes even proposed to me numerous times... why is he living with her instead of me? How can I get him to get rid of her FOR GOOD.. and then follow through with his proposals?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:13 pm

vyxsin69 ,

Use hotfoot product on her to get rid of her such as cleaning her laundry with the bath crystals, or use the oil or powder on her stuff. Id steal her hair, put it in a black figure candle dress with hotfoot oil and powder and call for her to leave and run. I would also burn a figure candle on him with cast off evil. My gut tells me the connection is drugs and you need to break that. You and him need to be cleansed and as for the ring and wedding I would look into domination, do as I say, follow me boy. specific spells on making him propose and keep promise I cant think of off handed but a skull candle to influence would help a lot and talk to it telling him what to do. A reading would help you a lot too because we need to know exactly whats going on and reading will show that.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MMoonbeam
Newly Registered

Unread post by MMoonbeam » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:02 pm

This is a bit confusing, but I want to get my ex-fiance back who married his ex. In the 4 years he has been with her she has basically taken him for everything he has. She has gotten a DUI and recently a drug charge for Heroin. She has warrents out for her arrest and has fled the state with the last of his resources. I want to make sure she stays away from him and that when he gets back on his feet that he does not go chasing after her again. He always has to save her from her own bad choices, but she never changes. I also want to bring him back to me and keep her away for good. She disappeared and then abandonded their child when he was 3. After being gone for 7 years she shows up and our relationship and engagement went out the window. She has done nothing but lie, cheat, and be a generally horrible person. :x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, MMoonbeam,

Welcome to the forum!

I have merged your post over to the thread that deals with your query. Please read the 7 pages here (and it doesn't matter that he is your ex) for spell ideas.

Wishing you he very best with this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:42 pm

sorry to take so long replying, but i'm just getting around to seeing this for the first time.. thank you for your advice j82 :)

RedSnake

Unread post by RedSnake » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas how to break up my man and the woman he's currently seeing. I've done break up work on them in the past and it did work but she's keep coming back. I have his pictures and personal concerns but I only have her hair (no name or picture). I have LM's Break Up oil, incense and sachet powder, hotfoot powder, goofer dust and break up vigil candle.
I also stil have have Break Up bottle from break up spell kit I did months ago. I never disposed of it cuz I didn't fully felt like she completely went away. I recently started shaking the bottle again so my next question is... Can I still continue to work this bottle spell from before in addition to whatever I'll be starting now or should I just get rid of it and star everything new?

I had readings with AIRR member and I also had rootwork done for me. My reader said we will be together but I need to get rid of her and just keep other women away from him. In addition, this woman and also other women doing work on him.
I can't hire rootworker now cuz my budget is vey low right now and I'm also saving money for my Initiations that I have to do ASAP.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Hello, RedSnake ,

Yes, you can continue doing that.

Have you tried binding her? Make a doll of her and bind her?

Moving candle spells?

A skull candle on him to make him break up with her? www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Just some ideas for you...

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Hello,
In regards to the skull candles break up spell that Ms. Aida posted above, do the skulls need personal concerns like other skull candles? There was not mention of that in the spell.

Thank you!

B

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello, belightfully ,

If you have them then, yes, use a little of what you have on hand

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Chocol8grl7
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chocol8grl7 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello there, my boyfriend has been friends with this girl for a while... Recently we started having issues and became distant, well they started talking again and then decided to meet up. They were involved for roughly 3 weeks. She is genuinely bad news. She's a big time addict and is very emotionally unstable. We have since patched our relationship up and have been moving forward. He doesn't want to let their friendship go because he's afraid of what she might do to herself at the onset of him breaking her heart...she tried killing herself several years ago because he told her he didnt want to be with her. He knows he made a mistake by getting involved with her that way again and he knows he doesn't want to be wither her for various reasons. We have a family together for one and he doesn't want to lose that. So I need to know what to do? I did a vinegar jar for them pertaining to their "relationship" and a figural candle spell and it really seems to have worked at a much faster pace than I thought. I also put her in the freezer. Oh yeah and theres a possibility she may be pregnant. I really want her gone and out of of our lives for good. I read about the hootfoot powder but I have no way of putting it in her tracks. I've never met her and he wont let me go anywhere near her so thats our of the question. I know her name and birthdate. She is just bad news. She guilts him into calling her and seeing her and he is always worried she may do something further to hurt herself.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello, Chocol8grl7

This sounds like you need a full break up spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And also a crucible of courage to give him the courage to get away from her dysfunctional behaviors (although I personally don't believe this. She may just threaten this to keep him around. Either way, just to be safe, call the suicide prevention hotline and ask for advice on how to handle her).

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Scarlet_Begonia

Unread post by Scarlet_Begonia » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:51 pm

I don't know what to do next... My husband took a job where he started traveling overseas and spending a lot of time in Dubai. Last year in October he began a long distance Facebook affair with a former high school classmate. This woman wasted no time posting "sexy" things on his page. When he came home on Dec 2, he told me our marriage was over, and denied there was someone else. I soon found out there was, and who it was. She, a widow with 2 girls began posting pics of all of them at the beach together, caring zero for the fact that our children would see them. I begged him to tell her to take them down but he refused, saying "no one saw that stuff".

Soon after, He was gone for two months overseas and returned by way of LAX so he could stay with her for a few days till he decided to show up here (we live in Sonoma County) at home. This is six months after their long-stance affair began. . He spent a week here (no physical contact with me) and reconnected with our twin boys. Today he left for what I thought was Dubai, but I realized he couldn't have bought a ticket to leave today from SFO; bc the flight would've been in the evening but he left at the crack of dawn. So I rightly suspected he just had to get back down to our hometown, 5 hours away, to see her one more time till he leaves on Monday back to Dubai. I was right. He replied to my text and admitted where he was.

It's time for this affair to end. We have children who want him home. For the two of them, in order for any life together to go forward, he would have to get a job near her (she's a teacher and has kids settled there). The company he works for isn't going to let him go, he's an asset to them. I doubt he'll leave a sure thing to relocate to our hometown but he's in an affair fog, so I know they've planned something together. He's 46, the ripe age for a midlife crisis.

It's been six months. He needs to come home. I'm still in love with him. He still calls me his best friend and always calls me terms of endearment. She needs to loosen her hooks from him and find an available man instead. He is in no hurry to file for divorce. I don't know if he knows it's not forever with her, and is just using her for an "exit" affair, or if he actually thinks they stand a chance. It's been six months and I'm still devastated I lost the love of my life of 18 years. He's a progressive and she supports Trump and is materialistic and is worshipping him, so it's good for his ego. She's also shamelessly still posting pics of them together on fb. He blocked me so I wouldn't see.

He is a huge asshole. Even though I still love him, I really care more about their affair ending than I do getting him "back". They need to end. He needs to support me and my children instead of burning gas to get to her. I live in Sonoma Co and can come to you in May when I get my license reinstated. Forest ills is nearby. I've made a breakup jar and one love jar for us. As soon as I finished the love jar, literally a minute after I finished cleaning up, he walked in the door, one beer for each of in his hand.

I'm tired of tolerating this. I won't much longer. She needs to go. I know she wouldn't exist in our lives if not for him so of course he is at fault. Maybe a spell for him to see her for the selfish yucky person she is? Or a spell to bring her revenge for shamelessly embarrassing me by posting my husband on her Facebook page as her OWN. Suggestions? I know what I feel is right. We aren't over yet. I've known this and I think he knows it too. But he's doing what's convenient. Maybe he'll find someone else who's not me..that's possible. But SHE is NOT going to wind up with him. All our kids know who she is and none will ever meet her. She can't get away with taking a married man as her own. They need to fight and break up.

I already did one spell for that two days ago but today and tomorrow is all they have to see each other so I know it's a small window for a fight to start. Suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi Scarlet_Begonia,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this with your husband. You are on the right track working a breakup jar on them. I would also put her in the freezer to keep her on ice and prevent her from advancing in her relationship with your husband. Do a search on the forum for freezer spells using the little search box in the upper right corner and you will get lots of advice on how to construct that spell.

You can do a similar search for a moving candle spell, as we have lots of detailed advice on that kind of spell on the forum. It will help to move him away from her and back to you, if that is indeed what you want.

As for the "small window" for starting a fight between them, it's impossible to say how quickly any spell will manifest. However I have had luck with the name paper cigarettes in a frying pan trick. Go to this thread and you will see it detailed by Conjureman Ali as the second post on the first page:

spells-to-cause-discord-fights-enmity-t3787.html

Do this spell when you know they are together. Personally I've seen it work immediately, but that is no guarantee. Every situation is different.

Good luck, please keep us posted!

Scarlet_Begonia

Unread post by Scarlet_Begonia » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank you!

My husband is with her now but tomorrow he will be flying to Dubai where he will be for a couple of weeks at least.

Is it a waste of energy to do breakup work when they aren't together?

I did the jar when he was in Reno and she was down south where she lives.

I also did a honey jar, and literally after I had just finished cleaning up, he walked in with a drink for each of us. He had a great two days here, fairly harmonious but I was crying a bit bc I knew our family was broken.

He wants up to be friends, and wants me to be ok with the mistress. Well not okay with her, but he doesn't want me to complain or talk shit about her. I am still so stunned he's even attracted to her. She's not attractive inside or out, so I don't know what's wrong with him. I let him in many nights in a row so he could spend time with the kids.

As soon as he left, he went straight to her house five hours south, and I'm so sick and tired of this relationship. I'm sickened that I let him in, when he went to her asap.

I'm going to order the people candles to do a moving candle spell soon. But they will be apart for at least two weeks. They do constantly text and talk on the phone though.

I've never felt hatred like I do and it scares me. I'm so angry that she went public with my husband on her page. She cannot get away with that.

I can use my anger to channel it toward her, right?

He used to love me so much and do anything for me. We raised four kids together. When he was here, he filled a big hole. Now he just wants to be friends l, and says I'm his best friend bc I know him better than anyone. He says he loves me but isn't in love with me, yada yada. I want my family intact. But things will never be the same. The only way reconciliation will work, besides both wanting it, is creating a new marriage. I have read that reconciliations after affairs actually lead to a stronger, more trusting marriage. I know that's rainbows and unicorns, though. The mistress so rarely gets the man, and I've known it would end, no doubt in my mind. But this last visit has me questioning that. It's been six months and they're still going strong from what I can see. They've never spent more than 2 weeks together, they are separated by an ocean most of the time.

Also I have only one clothing item of hers: a sweatshirt that he brought home by accident, I think, that has a college on it, which is the same college his sister went to so he tried to say it was hers. It wasn't. I took a love letter from her but I have it back. I shouldn't have. But I photographed it. Not much use that will have I'm sure. I have a lot of his personal things.

Fox

Unread post by Fox » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:46 pm

I had done a combination of LM Break Up/Banishing powders and Break Up oil on a candle meant to banish my lover's ex gf that he moved in with. I put the candle on top of a vinegar jar (loads of red pepper flakes, LM War Water, cider vinegar, ground lemon peel, and a "hotfoot mix" in which I included alum, poppyseed, iron filings, sulfur, salt, red pepper/black pepper). Afterwards, I went to do cleansing and had a very strong feeling that I shouldn't do the hyssop bath for some reason (never felt this before) and so I just used a bit of water and florida water to clean up, would there be a distinct reason my inner thoughts would tell me it wasn't time to cleanse with hyssop? Just curious. Thank you.
Seeking to learn more.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”