Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

camille

Unread post by camille » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:03 pm

I have been seeing a guy that I was told is my soul mate.

When I met back up with him, he was seeing someone else.

This person has been putting roots on him to make him stay with her and now I believe that she has been working on me. She has been setting up fake e-mail accounts and she e-mailed me stating that she has my picture and you would be surprised what you can do with a picture.

Please help. What do I need to do to remove any spells she has put on me and to keep her away from my boyfriend?

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: Help Me Get Rid of a Love-Rival Enemy

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Here is a link to a spell to take off whatever this person has been putting on you: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

You should follow that up immediately with a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

In regards to the boyfriend, I suggest a divination to see what's going on with the relationship. Even if he is your soul mate, this may not be the right time for you to be together.

Susan

camille

Unread post by camille » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:42 pm

What I would like to know is what can I do to make her stay away from this guy that I have been seeing and to make the relationship with me stronger.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:22 pm

You can perform a Break-Up spell or Separation spell
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
to cause them to part ways (followed by some Fiery Wall of Protction work
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
to keep trouble off of yourself), then work a Love Me Spell
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
or Honey Jar
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
to keep you and him close.
catherine yronwode

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 pm

There's also a mix called I Can You Can't that might be appropriate for the situation.

dws

Separating My Husband From His Lover

Unread post by dws » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:39 am

I have a big problem and I have tried almost everything and I don't seem to get results. My story is long but will try to shorten it. I have been married for the past 8 years, we have 2 children, a 4 year old and a newborn. My husband started seeing this women 3 years ago and he went crazy for her to the point where he didn't care for me or his son and he was ready to leave. I some how got him to move to a different state and separted them but he would still visit her from time to time. Because of work we had to move back and now he is seeing her again and she know he is married and we have children but this women doesn't care and she is doing everything she can to get him to leave me and go with her. In the past she tried getting pregnant and she had miscarriages and now she is telling him that she is pregnant and that she wants him to leave me and for him to go start a family with her because she doesn't want her child to be born without a father and the she is alone and doesn't feel well. Please advise me what to do, I am so devasted and broken hearted that all I do is think on what will happen. I have been thinking on the break up spell kit, but since this is the first time I will be doing something like this I am nervous, scared and I don't know if it will work especially since I know I will not be going to a cementary and worse to bury a bottle or placing it on her door step or near her house. Please help me out all I want is my husband to love me like he once did and to forget about her completely.

J Simulcik

Re: Separating My Husband From His Lover

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Read up on love work, reconciliation, and break-up/anti-love in HITAP to start with:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Once you've got a basic understanding of the system, ask any questions that you have and people will advise you on how you should continue.

Also, consider how much you want this if you say you won't do what's necessary for the work before you even begin.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Always get a reading from a reputable reader first. There's a list of rootworkers listed on LM site. Then you can see what's the chance of you saving your marriage and what can be done, esp. this affair has been going on for quite a while. There's a lot at stake here - young children and all that - so I think you should seek some serious help. Best wishes.

dws

Unread post by dws » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 am

I read all the different spells that LM has and especially the ones you advised me on. I decided to place the order for the break up, reconciliation and the love spell kit. I have a question for the reconcilliation I saw that you can also work with the red candle and the kit comes with a pick one what is the difference? Do you think I should also do the stay with me spell? What does a honey jar do and would you recomend a honey jar for my situation? I will be ordering the kits, but besides that will I need anything else so I can go ahead and order it as well? Do you think I would have to repeat any of these spells especially the break up spell? Which spell should I start off with and when would you recomend it as soon as I get it or should I have to wait for a certain moon phase and does the time matter is it better in the morning or night? One last question after doing these spells I have read that I should have myself clensed for purification if so how should I do this and can I find it at LM? I am so sorry to ask so many questions but this is my first time and I don't have anyone to turn to.

Thanks for your help.

K54

Unread post by K54 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:47 pm

It's good you bought some spell kits, but if I were in your shoes, I would have put that money toward getting professional help from one of the many competent root workers listed on the lucky mojo site. You wont be sorry and I can personally testify to this since I am a client of one of them myself. From what you say, you have never done any spell work yourself (I am new to Hoodoo as well and have only done a small amount) and so being inexperienced is another reason you should seek the help of an experienced practitioner. Your particular problem is BIG and is no job for one who is inexperienced. Trust me on this. Call a pro.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 pm

First, let me say that I agree with K54 that this is a big job and that you will most likely benefit from professional assistance. That is not to say, however, that you cannot do this work, or begin it, yourself.

dws wrote:I saw that you can also work with the red candle and the kit comes with a pick one what is the difference?

Miss Cat's page on the colour symbolism of candles is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

dws wrote:Do you think I should also do the stay with me spell?

I would advise you hold off for right now, since you will have other jobs applicable to your primary concern of removing the other woman and bringing back your husband.

dws wrote:What does a honey jar do and would you recomend a honey jar for my situation?

A honey jar is used to sweeten the person or persons you place in it to you. It is used to make them think and feel better about you. I would recommend you put your husband in one, and this can be one of the first jobs you do; they're fairly simple. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

dws wrote:I will be ordering the kits, but besides that will I need anything else so I can go ahead and order it as well?

The kits are self-contained except for the ingredients you must collect yourself. You shouldn't need to order anything else right away.

dws wrote:Do you think I would have to repeat any of these spells especially the break up spell?

Break-up and Reconciliation are both continuous jobs that have a definite success point. (they are broken up, you and he are reconciled, etc.) It's also a good idea for you to place a time limit on their not working. (when will you give up and move on if these things are simply not meant to be?) The honey jar is also usually something that is continued for a good amount of time. Love kits, depending on which you purchased, can be continuous or one-shot; it depends on the formulae being used and the intent you put into it.

dws wrote:Which spell should I start off with and when would you recomend it as soon as I get it or should I have to wait for a certain moon phase and does the time matter is it better in the morning or night?

Start with a honey jar, because you can usually acquire enough ingredients where you live and it gets him thinking more sweetly about you as soon as possible. Moon phase and time can be utilized, but some work is done when it needs to be. Reconciliation usually falls into this category. If you have the choice, I would do the Break Up with the setting sun and the Reconciliation and love work with the rising sun. Beyond that, the timing is really up to you. There are threads on the forum that go deeper into the symbolism of timing your work, look around.

dws wrote:One last question after doing these spells I have read that I should have myself clensed for purification if so how should I do this and can I find it at LM?

Multiple products may be prescribed for cleansing after 'bad work'. (that would be the Break Up) Some might suggest 13 herb bath, or a mix of Uncrossing, Protection and Blessing bath crystals, or any number of herbs such as hyssop or rue. Lately, I've become a big fan of hyssop herbs and oil in kosher salt as a scrub.

Good luck!

dws

Unread post by dws » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 am

Can anyone recomend me a good rootworker, please. Are they expensive?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:57 pm

dws wrote:Can anyone recomend me a good rootworker, please. Are they expensive?

Here is the link to rootworkers and consults: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html

Mary

K54

Unread post by K54 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:17 pm

dws wrote:Can anyone recomend me a good rootworker, please. Are they expensive?

My experience is that they are not unaffordable, and [i]some[i] will work with you on a payment plan. Best to call around and see for yourself.

K54

dws

Unread post by dws » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a LM product that can help me out with my husband's lover to completely hate and never want to see or hear from him again and for her to fall in love with the guy she is currently seeing, living or any other guy. Now if there is a product out there will I need the new guy's info or picture, becuase I don't have it. I only have her names and pictures no other personal things. Will I be able to do something?

If there is also something for my husband to completely hate and not want to see or hear from her again or something that he can just erase her out of his head, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks, ;)

DWS

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: How to make my mans lover fall in love with another man?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 pm

You need to do a break up spell bottle or candle. Actually I would get two black figure candles (female and male) do them back to back and walk them away from each other over 9 days. Make sure you put some hot foot oil on her candle, and include some knot weed. Knot weed is good for binding and restricting a person movements. You could also do a freezer jar for her as well with some water and knot weed to restrict her movements from your husband.

Then do a love spell for her and get her another lover. There are quite a few spells for that already on this forum so feel free to look around

As for him hating her, I would probably do a skull candle, and get into his head about how he hates her, finds her repulsive, etc.

But you might want to make sure that you do a fidelity spell for him later because if you dont fix the reason why he left you in the first place. He will find a different girl later.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

dws

Unread post by dws » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:32 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:You need to do a break up spell bottle or candle. Actually I would get two black figure candles (female and male) do them back to back and walk them away from each other over 9 days. Make sure you put some hot foot oil on her candle, and include some knot weed. Knot weed is good for binding and restricting a person movements. You could also do a freezer jar for her as well with some water and knot weed to restrict her movements from your husband.

Then do a love spell for her and get her another lover. There are quite a few spells for that already on this forum so feel free to look around

As for him hating her, I would probably do a skull candle, and get into his head about how he hates her, finds her repulsive, etc.

But you might want to make sure that you do a fidelity spell for him later because if you dont fix the reason why he left you in the first place. He will find a different girl later.

Thanks starsinthesky7, I am new at all of this and I haven't done any type of spells can you please help me out. I placed my order for the breakup spell kit I should be receiving it this week I have read that I should wait for a wanning moon on LM site I saw the picture of the kit but it looks like there is only 1 black couple candle. Will it still work if I only have the one?

What does a freezer jar do and how would I prepare it?

I have read some where on this forum about a lemon spell, do you know what it does it actually do and how do you do it?

As for her how can I get her a new lover, I know her name and I have pictures of her but that's all. She is with someone right now but I don't know his name or have a picture. What product or spell would you recommend?

Which one should I do first and during what moon phases should I do all of them?

Thanks and sorry for so many questions, :oops:

DWS

mochamagic

Curse to frighten and make someone go away?

Unread post by mochamagic » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:49 pm

My boyfriend of 9yrs cheated on me a few months ago with a woman who is literally mentally unstable. She doesn’t respect the word “no”. She calls and texts multiple times a day. She spams him with emails.

I knew they were in touch with each other (By the ridiculous amount of texts etc she’d send. It’s just the way she is), but I didn’t find out about the cheating until last night. I asked him if he wanted to still be in her life and he said “no”. If he said yes, I would have left well enough alone, but he said no. Before this happened, he’d tried in the past to remove her from his life, but she won’t stop calling. She doesn’t take “no” for an answer.

I sent her this email last night:

This is (my name here), the woman who you purposely tried to hurt by trying to seduce away her man.

If I find out that you have contacted him again, you will have a curse put on you.

No. I am not joking.

You have been warned. If you do not respect this line, what happens to you is your own doing.

Truth Peace & love my ass. (A reference to her email address)

She emailed him within hours of my sending her that warning.

I know that because I warned her, she has a chance to protect herself from what I send her way, but I wanted to give her a CHANCE.
I’ve never cursed anyone before. How do I do so without having negative repercussions?
What kinds of curses would you all recommend? He’s known this woman for almost 20years from high school.

I want her to go away, but I also want to frighten her enough that she doesn’t want to mess with me/ us again.

My boyfriend wants to be a part of the cursing process as well.

What kinds of things can I do to make sure that he doesn’t do something like this again?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Curse to frighten and make someone go away?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 pm

First of all....why on EARTH do you want to be with this man that cheated on you with someone that is mentally unstable? That says A LOT about him. Also, I highly doubt he really wants to be involved in the cursing process with someone he just cheated on you with. More or less, I think he is just saying that he wants to be apart of the cursing process because he is scared. And if I were not into hoodoo myself...I would think you are the crazy one.

The fact that you said you were going to put a curse on her. I really just think you put yourself out there. This not only gives her a chance to protect herself, and possibly hire someone or start looking into magic, but it gives her the chance to retaliate big time. If she truly is mentally unstable, or knows nothing about hoodoo or any kind of magic, I wouldnt be surprised if she goes the extreme in attacking you. Also, you have left the door open for her to go get some divination done. Basically, I wouldnt have told her I am going to curse her. It is better to operate, and do a cursing behind the scenes, and watch crap hit the fan. Then she would not know where it came from. On the other hand, perhaps you scared her, but if she is as crazy as you say she is...I would make sure you do a fiery wall of protection.

I wouldn't put a curse on her because that could pose harm to you because she might do something irrational. I would hot foot her, and put her in a mirror box. Perhaps I would even do a binding spell as well by making a baby doll aka a poppet, and literally binding the legs, arms, and covering her eyes. I would do a reversal candle on her to reverse any harm she has done to you.

As for him and you, I personally would do a clear/cut spell, and move on. Not to be mean because I have been there with a cheater...he will do it again if not with her...then with someone else. There are holes in your relationship, and those need to be fixed. It is not worth being paranoid, and constantly worried about him cheating on you. She is not "spamming" him with emails. That is your point of view. He let her back in his life. You cannot blame the other woman for that. You need to blame him. He doesn't want her removed from his life because if he were really serious about it. He would either change his phone number or he would get restraining order. Plain and simple.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Well starsinthesky7 made some very good points and you should definitely consider Hotfoot or tying this woman down, however if you want to hurt this woman I have a few suggestions to you. One is a venerable classic, a bottle spell. Add to a bottle her personal concerns, nine nails,nine pins and nine needles. Then add one or more, tho and odd number would be best, of one of LuckyMojo's products along the lines of Crossing,Damnation,Black Arts,Destruction, or if your willing to see her dead by your hand Goofer Dust, and or D.U.M.E. Top it off with War Water and seal it. Then burn a black candle dressed with the same oils on the bottle. Now if you bury that will she will walk over it you will turn her life into a hell.

Now I'll say this up front, if you can not get close enough to this woman to get something of her for a spell your not likely to do much to her, doubly so if she protects herself.

Also if you do even something relatively easier on her like starsinthesky7 suggested you are still doing enemy work and must still cleans yourself after such things.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh! Forgot to say, if this man cheated on you once he may just keep doing it again and again and again, its just the nature of some men to cheat, not saying it is so in this case but it may be.

mochamagic

Unread post by mochamagic » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 am

If I wasn't dependant on the man due to a disability, I would have left years ago. To cut all ties with him means I have no food or shelter (I do not have family or others I can turn to for help). I'm doing the best that I know how in the situation I am in.
I'm trying to get some job training so that I can get a job I can support myself on, but it seems like he wants to create so much drama in my life that I am unable to complete training due to stress. It's like, he doesn't want me here, but he does.
I am trying to get out.
I don't know of any spells to help with the overall situation I'm in. I'm just trying to make it bearable for myself here.
I’ll do the fiery wall of protection & the hotfoot.
Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 am

Perhaps, you might want to do some spell work for that to create some opportunities for you to support yourself (i.e. money, help from others..etc) and to do well in your job training. I would work with St. martha to dominate this man to stop creating so much stress, and problems in your life. Seems like this man knows that you are the only person he can depend on, and he is taking advantage of that.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:33 am

Get her someone else to obsess over. I would find her a new man. It works wonders.

I got to say this situation sounds fishy though. I wonder how innocent your husband really is. Why doesn't he get a restraining order on her?

Mary

JaeLove

SUBCONSCIOUS LOVE SPELL

Unread post by JaeLove » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:18 pm

I have been in love with this individual for 7 years.

We have NEVER slept together overnite. He states to me that he doesn't want to "play house". We have been togeher in every way, but the correct way.
I did a psychic reading and she told me I was (one of three), that he had been seeing. He admitted it. No reluctance whatsoever.
I don't know what draws me to this man, but it's strong.

I have, I think for the most part done what I could to make this man love me. My soul yearns for him. I don't know why. When we are together, of course its beautiful. He tells me he loves me, yet he is the serious "non-commital type". I feel at times that I have been on that love rollercoaster ride and now its time to get off. But, its hard when the heart cries.
I want this man to know what I feel.I want him to feel the same intense love I feel. I want to be on his mind every day & in his heart. I want him to realize that I am the one for him. Even if I have the power to move on.

What can I do to make that happen? My clock is ticking and I am seriously tired of waiting. If there is another in his life how would I know? 8-)

As, I have been reading here, I realize there are a lot of very intelluctual people here that know what's really up. So your advice I shall heed. But please advice on what I can do to make this man mine. HEART & SOUL.

THX GOD BLESS

JaeLove

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: SUBCONSCIOUS LOVE SPELL

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:43 pm

I would tell you to move on...and I really dont like to say this BUT you have been seeing this man for 7 long years and he STILL hasnt committed to only you. I mean you are one of 3, and it is going to take a lot of work to move the women out of the way, AND get him to commit to you. I mean he has told you that he is the non committing type. How would you know if he has another in his life? Well the reading already told you that AND he admitted it.

In my honest opinion, it is time to move on. A clear and cut is in order here.

Then you need to bring in a man that is going to love you, and want to devote himself to you only you. You deserve that.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Even though I really don't like telling people to "cut and clear" because that's never what people want to hear, I think that's your best bet here. This guy is using a very tired excuse to keep you hanging on while he does exactly what he wants with whomever he wants. Even though you're allowing him to do that, it's not fair to you. If he loves you (which you said he has said), he wouldn't play games like this which leads me to believe he's not being honest about his feelings. I'm sure he cares for you, but he cares for himself a whole lot more.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:53 pm

I agree with the above two posters. This guy sounds like a first-class user and player, and those types just don't change. Get out - cut your ties and move on to attracting someone worthy of your love and devotion.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

JaeLove

Unread post by JaeLove » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:00 pm

THANKS.

sunshinelady

release my lover

Unread post by sunshinelady » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

I was wondering if i dressed a pink candle with uncrossing and the semen of the person i am working on ... what effect if any would it have on him and the woman that has him captured?

cabriellenil

Re: release my lover

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Uncrossing may cleanse him from a curse, but it may not bring him back.

You can look up break-up spell kit and reconciliation spell kit here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 pm

The candle that comes with the spell kit is probably the divorce candle, and that should work fine. I havent done it and it gave me some results. But remember when you are trying to break up a couple especially if they have been together for awhile...its probably going to take a few spells to hit them. Think about being in a relationship with someone for 6 months or more. Sometimes you cant just break up with them and thats it. Usually, one person talks the other person into giving it another whirl, or they end up having make up sex...thats why I would recommend hitting them with a few spells. Just keep making things worse for the couple.

As for the moon, I would do it during the waning moon at night on a tuesday or a saturday. Tuesday is the day of war, and Saturday is good for cursing spells.

So yes the candle will still work if you just have the one.

A freezer jar helps freeze the person in place and restrict them so that you can get ahead. I get baby food jar or any kind of really small jar. I would get a picture of the person or prepare a name paper put it in the small jar. Then include some water. Here you can add the herbs for the situation. In this case, I would use some knot weed, and poppy seeds for confusion. Close the jar, and put it in the back of the freezer. If you dont have knot weed, then just use water and the poppy seeds. You can get poppy seeds from Lucky Mojo:

http://www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html

If your husband's lover is with someone else...why would you want to put her with a different lover? I am confused please explain.

I would do the freezer jar first, and then do the break up spell for her and your husband. You could prepare this in the same night, and you could do that during the waxing moon if you want to increase the arguing, and miserability between your husband and the lover. OR you can do it during the waning moon to make their relationship diminish.

You can start the freezer jar asap no matter what the moon phase is and before you even get your spell kit.

Any love spells or attracting the lover to a new one...you can do during the waxing moon.

LuvSpell1735

Not Together But Still Live Together

Unread post by LuvSpell1735 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 am

Me & my ex are not together, but we slitt live in the same house. I guess some people would see this as an advantage but it hurts because I recently found out that he is seeing somone else. What can I do. He drinks sometimes so I already put some of my body fluids in his alcohol. what else can I do. I really want us to be together and for him to only have eyes for me. I was reading about the body fluids and I have a question, how much blood or urine do you use and can you put in anything?

j82

Re: Not Together But Still Live Together

Unread post by j82 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:17 am

a small amount will do, lets say enough to get in him but not enough that he will taste it. you would want to start break up work on him and the new person via break up spell kit, vin jar..etc. and start a honey jar and reconcilation work to bring him back to you..using the fluids along with this..good luck

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:25 am

I was in your situation a year ago. The honey jar really helped (though slow to start) i also used love me, look me over, fire of love, and stay with me products. the great thing is that you're in the same house, so you have full access to his personal concerns and it's so easy to lay tricks, something as simple as putting oil on door knobs! good luck, be persistant and have faith. you probably should also have a reading done just to get on the right track.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Anoint yourself with oils, sprinkle powders where he will walk, and collect some personal concerns so you can work on him.

You can work a break up conjure for this other person while working Reconciliation or Return to Me for your ex.

Start with a honey jar and get yourself some powders. You can sprinkle from his room a trail all the way leading to your bed to lead him right back into your arms.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

LuvSpell1735

Unread post by LuvSpell1735 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 pm

thanks for your replys everyone!

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Conjureman! you always have the best suggestions! I love the trail back to her bed!

LuvSpell1735

Unread post by LuvSpell1735 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

thanks for your replys everyone! I have another question i have a return to me spell but what do i do with it just say it or what?

LuvSpell1735

Unread post by LuvSpell1735 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 pm

conjureman what oils and powders?!? also we still sleep in the same bed. i have taken a pair of his used boxers and tied them in a knot and placed them under the matress.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Use what oils and powders will help with your condition. If you are in a fight use Reconciliation, if guys broke up you can mix Reconciliation and Return to Me. Look at the description of each condition oil and powder and pick the one that addresses your issue.

If you guys already share a bed then you can use that to your advantage. Kiss Me Now, Fires of Love can set his loins afire with desire for you. Followed with Return to Me and Love Me to get him to get back in a relationship with you then finally Stay with Me products to get him to stick around.

YOu can deploy these at tricks, or work candle spells, or both.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 am

Fire of love is awesome! i would powder the bed down with it, and annoit yourself. mine could never resist! you have so many advantages right now because youre still in the home, and still in the same bed!

LuvSpell1735

Unread post by LuvSpell1735 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

what do i do with the reconsiliation powder. how do i use it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm

LuvSpell1735

Unread post by LuvSpell1735 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:34 am

my ex will not read letters can i put the powder on anything else. I have ordered reconciliation and love me

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:59 am

LuvSpell1735 wrote:my ex will not read letters can i put the powder on anything else. I have ordered reconciliation and love me

I can't find the original thread it's in, but others here have apparently had some success with dressing papers that the target won't know are from the worker, like advertisements or takeout menus, and mailing them to the target.

~Katie

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 pm

how about just putting it on his mail?

LuvSpell1735

Unread post by LuvSpell1735 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 pm

also what about the oils can anoit yourself with them and burn then throughout the house

Olivialeigh
getting rid of the other woman

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:40 am

Here's my situation:

My boyfriend and I are in an open relationship. I love him and he loves me very much. But our lifestyles don't allow us to see each-other very often. Im at the point where I want that to stop. As I really would like a monogamous relationship with him now. I know he has another girlfriend on the other side of the country, and I'm beginning to feel like number two. And that's unacceptable to me. I obviously have personal concerns of his, but have none of hers and don't think its possible to get hers. He keeps us both a secret from each-other but I know about her, and I have found pictures and have her full name and astrological sign.

I tried a break up spell from LM before and it had no significant results. However I did not use any personal concerns except photos, so it may have not been strong enough. If I only have her picture and I have his personal concerns, hair, semen, etc, would this be enough? Additionally, Im going to tie/bind? his nature, and do a nation sack. I don't really need to strengthen his love for me because its already very intense. Although I might just to give it an extra kick.

I was thinking I might do a road opener first to get the wheels in motion and remove any other obstacles.
Id appreciate any feedback on this and any suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: getting rid of the other woman

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 am

I would suggest that you get a reading, and perhaps you may need to employ the help of a profession.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

On top of that, you need to understand that this is something that you consented too given that you are in an open relationship. So pretty much he is thinking it is okay to do this behavior. I would communicate to him, that you want to be in a monogamous relationship if you have not already. In addition, it is going to take more than one break up spell most likely to get the work done. Yes you can use just her picture if that is all you have., but beware that it is going to take a few tries. You can bind his nature, but that still will not fully get rid of the other woman per se, but that will prevent him from getting it up for another woman.

I still suggest you get a reading, and go from there.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:57 am

Also, LM sells a formula called I Can, You Can't that might help in your situation.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:01 am

I don't know what ground rules that you guys set for the open relationship, but all the ones that I've known about have been open in that nothing is hidden from the other one. Other girlfriends and boyfriends or lovers are always disclosed. To me it sounds fishy that he hid you and her from each other. That sounds very deceitful to me.

I would definitely talk to him about this situation. Clear the air, and renegotiate the terms of your relationship into something that is amiable to both.

Get a reading for sure to see if there is anything untoward going on other than his deception, or what the true nature of his reason for hiding his other lover from you was, and also how best to proceed.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 pm

The reason he hid us from one another is because he and she had a relationship before I came along. Their relationship wasnt as "open" as ours. I think shes somewhat naive thinking that he'd be faithful to her. He's told me that they were old friends and didnt hint at the nature of their relationship being sexual. However Im not an idiot and I know otherwise. Additionally, I've investigated and found that they are indeed much more than friends. Yes he is deceitful. Which makes me think maybe a spell to compel him to tell me the truth would be in order as well.

As far as telling him I want a monogamous relationship, I know hes not capable of that. At least given his lifestyle not right now. SO I must achieve my goals using shadier methods. Im not above resorting to drastic measures.

Has anyone gotten a reading through LM before? I never have and was thinking of going through them.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Yes many have had reading through the AIRR website which is a lucky mojo affiliate. Please read the testimonials page in this forum to read people's experiences.

Okay, well I can tell you...that you should expect some resistance from this target already. You need to know this before doing any spell work. Just from your latest post you do have quite a bit to work on, and I would definitely consider this before you do ANY work. Of course, he is much more than friends...and he sees nothing wrong with this and does not need to tell the truth because he was given the green light to engage in such behavior through the "open" relationship status. I have a feeling that you committed to this "open" relationship hoping that he would change, or whatever. I mean he was with someone before he even met you meaning she is number one, and you are in fact number two. I think both you and her are quite naive in thinking that his man would be faithful to you.

In any case, personally, I would recommend that you move on. But I know thats not what you want to hear, so I would get a reading first and foremost to see if this can be worked in your favor.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks all for the advice. While yes, common sense says "WALK AWAY FAST", sometimes the heart doesn't connect with the mind and we get pulled in different directions. Im getting a reading on this on Monday. Hopefully, I can get some answers and insight that was otherwise unknown to me.

fruitsmoothie1

Unread post by fruitsmoothie1 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:24 pm

From personal xperience being in a long distance marriage in present. I can understand about the heart and head b n unison, but the stress and worriation of it all is not worth it. Good luck.

fruitsmoothie1

Unread post by fruitsmoothie1 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 pm

And also by the way my marriage is and has been long distance for the past 4 yrs now. He has never been faithful, or honest. There has just been one woman after another up to the present now. Other woman have binded him, rooted him. And have and still is and r do n the same to me as i txt. So is he and the situation really worth ur time, effort, stress and thoughts. Thk about it. Hmmmm. My husband says he cheats. But i am the one he is in love with, lmmfao, go figure. And again good luck. 8-) :mrgreen: . I am sure some one else will probably replace her being the relationship is long distance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Dear unhappy22 --

You did not ask my advice on your situation, but i would like to give you something to think about: Choosing the name "unhappy22" locks you spiritually, emotionally, and intentionally to a condition of unhappiness. You have only made two posts under that name, but i suggest that you drop that account and select a new forum name that reflects your highest and best goals, your fondest hopes, your spiritually anointed plans for success. Affirm your best and highest aspirations and claim the victory in everything, even the screen name you use on this hoodoo forum.

God bless you and good luck!
catherine yronwode

lilac

need to drive someone away and someone closer

Unread post by lilac » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:37 am

Ok long story short, I met a guy and we were hitting it off and taking it slow. Then him, my best friend, and I started hanging out. She started flirting with him SO much. I talked to her multiple times but she didn't seem to let up. So now at this point I'm not sure who he's interested in. Either way, I would like to find a spell that will drive them away from eachother and him closer to me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: need to drive someone away and someone closer

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:55 am

1. I would get a reading to see who he is more interested in, and to get further insight on what you can do to draw him to you and what steps you can do. www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. In the meantime, I would perhaps work a separation spell to separate them, and get him less interested in each other.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

3. You can work a come to me spell kit and/or honey jar (you can find a love honey jar spell kit as well)

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#jarandcandle
www.luckmojo.com/cometome.html

4. You can work the spell at the bottom of this page. www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

This spell incorporates scissors which should be towards your rival to cut her out. The oils you are going to use on her candle are break up and perhaps hot foot oil. OR you can use separation on her candle and/or hot foot powder or oil.

On the red candles you can use come to me and follow me boy on the female figural candle representing you, and on the male candle you are going to dress it with come to me and follow me boy on the front side only. ON his back side you are going to dress it with separation or break up oil.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”