• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:34 am

Break Up Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Break Up Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby mmcpower » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 pm

My daughter just got the Break Up Oil and she was wondering if she can use it on both parties that she wants to break up and what the best methond of personal contact is the best? I am curious also. She would like to use it on them personally so any suggestions would be appreciate it.

We were also curious if anyone has had success with this oil and how long it took to become effective.

Thanks
mmcpower

Re: Break Up Oil

Unread postby sammybones » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:29 pm

I think with any work you, your offspring or anyone-else might take on and the results expected, it depends on and is greatly effected by your level of focus, your real intent, your manifesting the results you want.
this, combined with the proper "ingredients" and "working" knowledge you can and will have success.
I personally find "breakup work" comes very easy for me, not quite sure why but I know when I bury lemons and pour things, piss on things in or around said burial site...the folks that got tied up in that mess don't remain friends for long...
as for how you can get some Break-up oil on the targets, how close can you get? just gotta be sneaky, doorknobs,pens, phones, list goes on and on
I like to lay tricks at workplaces and bars, people are off guard at both in my opinion
have used LMCC brand Break Up oil with prompt success, your results and time may vary. :)
sammybones

Unread postby mmcpower » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:34 am

Thanks so much. She has personal contact with them so I hope it will work for her. But I will definately let her know about the door knobs, pens, phones, etc.
mmcpower

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 pm

How dose the oil work, I mean do you have to back it up with a spell or candle ? Sammy ,you mentioned lemons,do you have a good lemon spell ? My long time lover (15 yrs) took up with a much older woman with money.He has been a father to my disabled daughter since she was four,then for the first time in fifteen years he stood her up on her birthday.We called but he turned off his cell phone. Days latter he made up some lie about not feeling well. He latter confessed to being with her ,that she knew he had plans for Shannons Birthday and she demanded he stay with her.
She is buying him jewley and furnture and took him on a cruise to Italy and Greece.....He told me he was on a trip to visit his sick mother!
I then found an email from the woman demanding stop seeing Shannon.....I was so shocked ,I feel like the rug was pull out from under me.
Can anyone give me some advice ? Thank You.
Coco
HeactesHeart

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey Coco,
do a search for lemon spell- it has been discussed on the forum before. You might also look into the break up kit.
Best of Luck
Ruby Shoes
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 am

Thanks Ruby Shoes...will do.
Oh and I love your name. I have a design bussiness I am starting called "Flying Monkeys".
After all ,couldnt we all use some flying monkeys from time to time ? ;)

Blessings,

Coco
HeactesHeart

What color candle should I annoint with break up oil?

Unread postby Kay2 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:33 pm

I just asked my first question here and I was happy with the prompt reply. I'd like to ask another question: what color candle should I annoint with break up oil? Thank you.
Kay2

Re: What color candle should I annoint with break up oil?

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Do you want to break up two people? Get black figural candles that represent the genders of the people you want to break up and dress those candles with the Break Up Oil.

Good luck,,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Trying to find a Break Up or Separation spell I read.

Unread postby onyxorchid » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm

I read a Break Up or Separation spell and am trying to find it again to see if there's any part I'm forgetting.

From what I remember, you take a black candle and carve the two names, one on either side. Anoint it with Break Up Oil and herbs and burn the candle.

Does this sound familiar?
onyxorchid

Re: Trying to find a Break Up or Separation spell I read.

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:51 am

Hello:

Here's a link to the Break-Up line of products and spells that are available:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Trying to find a Break Up or Separation spell I read.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:15 am

onyxorchid --

The spell you describe is one version of a well-known family of spells. It is complete as you give it. In another version, you wait until the candle has burned low and then you split it with an axe, as (while it is burning) as if it were a stick of wood.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Break Up Oil

Unread postby Ribena » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Does The Break Up Oil Smell Nice As a Personal Sent
Ribena

Unread postby mystic_fae » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Ribena

Not at all. It is a strong peppery, icky, I can't even explain it smell. It doesn't smell that pleasant. It is more for getting the people you're trying to break up, in contact with it and for dressing break up candles.
mystic_fae

Re: Break Up Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby Ribena » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Thanks For The Reply The Trick Was Theres This Lady i Like But She Has a Boyfriend i want to break them up but i have not seen the boyfriend i was going to mix break up oil with confusion oil and give it to her in a bottle and say i make perfume oils etc so when she goes home she will wear it and have fights with her boyfriend and break up

wa la !

But My Mind Tells me Mix Break Up Oil With Imflamtry Confusion Oil Into a Ready Made Supermarket Shampoo take of the label brand it as my own so she washes in it every day

what do you think good idea ? or should i leave somthing on her doorstep

Thanks

Chris
Ribena

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:54 am

Ribena: I suggest you get some of the Break Up Oil and some of the Inflammatory Confusion Oil and mix them up yourself. Then take a sniff. Would you use this in your hair every morning?

What is your current relationship with this young woman?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ribena » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:04 pm

well.. we talk i would not say friends but i really like her
Ribena

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Ribena, Break Up and Infammatory Confusion have a pretty "hot" smell that is not real perfumey. You can try your plan, but in order to make it smell better, i would add a little Look Me Over oil as well, so she takes a look at you too.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Willow » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:53 pm

I ordered some Break Up Oil and Inflammatory Confusion Oil to add to a vinegar jar already in progress. Are there any other practical ways to use these oils? I have to be discreet, so figural candles are not an option. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Willow

Unread postby aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 am

Hi Willow,

You can anoint desk surfaces, doorknobs or the shoes of your targets with the oils. Dab a bit on a discreet area of their clothing (neckbands and hatbands are great for this). Anything that will get them to touch the oïl. Do make sure you call them into the work as you deploy it.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Willow » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:46 am

Thank you for your expedient reply, Miss Aura!
Willow

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:17 pm

You can order break oil right here!

OIL-HOO-BREA
Break Up Oil
$7.00

PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Star Anise » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:46 am

My target is moving in with his new tart after only seeing her for a month... A relationship like that is doomed too failure anyway, but I was thinking of putting some break up oil on the furniture he's coming to collect from my place to take to hers. Both will have contact with it. Will it cause my target to want to break all contact with me, as well, though?

I have also sprinkled some Return to Me satchet powder into his coat pockets, and was debating doing it on the furniture as well... I feel like it's not a good idea to mix them, but I just wanted to clarify.
Star Anise

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

Excellent ideas!

Very good thinking!!

And no, it won't affect his relationship with you as long as you state your intentions clearly.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

break up oil/black candle

Unread postby whitefawn1916 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:27 am

I have the break up oil. I don't have the black figure candles. Can I just use black candle? that's not figure? And just carve his name and my name dress candle light say what spell is for?
whitefawn1916

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:00 pm

Hello, whitefawn1916,

Yes, you can do that.

These 2 pages will give you more information:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby whitefawn1916 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks blessings
whitefawn1916

Unread postby MarrymeD2015 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:02 am

So I've been readin all day about break up oil and figure movement. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me with someone he works with. He's admitted to date her before we meet but some doesn't feel right about their close relationship anymore. I want her out of his life and I'm wondering it I can do a break up spell on the two of then using figure candles to move then apart. And move her closer to her husband and him closer to me. I don't have any items from her or her husband but I do have photos of them. Will break up spell work on friendship as well? Like I don't want them to remain friends or continue working together.
MarrymeD2015

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:01 pm

MarrymeD2015,

Though I do prefer personal concerns such as hair for doll babies and other kinds of spells, I have found photos to be very effective for candle work.

There's a beautiful picture of a moving-candle breakup spell on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html (Scroll down to "Break Up / Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles")

You'll see that while the cheating husband/boyfriend is moving back toward you, the Other Woman is moving toward a little bowl of ... Attraction, Love Herbs, or some other nice thing. You could easily replace those herbs with another male candle named for her husband. Anoint it well with Peaceful Home and Reconciliation or Love Me.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fire_and_ice » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Just have one question about the following 3 Lucky Mojo Oils:
Break-Up Oil
Inflammatory Confusion Oil
Hot Foot Oil

Here’s the question: Are these 3 Oils safe to burn on candles indoors, especially with the windows closed?

I know that some spiritual supplies are not safe to burn indoors, such as some incense products.

I don’t usually have windows open during candle work because wind and drafts can blow out the candles.

And I understand that Hot Foot is usually deployed in powder form, but ConjureMan Ali did suggest using Hot Foot Oil for a candle spell at this link: spells-to-destroy-affair-or-marriage-so-i-get-the-one-i-want-t23314.html#p25123. So, I guess Hot Foot Oil is sometimes burned on candles.
fire_and_ice

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello fire_and_ice,

I don't think are any safety concerns with burning candles dressed with these oils indoors, however, you may want to cleanse your home afterward to get rid of any lingering nastiness:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fire_and_ice » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Thank you for your reply, sisterjean.

Yes, after using spiritual supplies of this spiritual nature (enemy work and such), I always cleanse myself with cleansing spiritual supplies (Hyssop, Uncrossing, etc).

Here, my main concern is regarding any physical danger, such as if any of these oils are dangerous to burn indoors. I know some Lucky Mojo incense can not be burned indoors, but I didn't know if any of the oils are not safe to burn indoors.

Info about the incense formulas that can't be burned indoors is at this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html. Scroll down to the section with the heading "Self-Lighting Powder Incense", and there is this statement:
"...two of the formulas -- specifically used to do "tricks" or evil work -- contain ingredients which should not be inhaled. Hot Foot Incense, which contains capsicum and sulphur, and Crossing Incense, which also contains sulphur, MUST be burned outdoors. "

Since Hot Foot is mentioned, I did not know if this is also true of the Hot Foot oil. I also wanted to check to make sure that the other 2 oils (Break-Up and Inflammatory Confusion) are also safe to burn on candles indoors.

Thank you for your time.
fire_and_ice

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:32 pm

fire_and_ice --

Your question is a good one, but please note that this is a thread about Break Up Oil, not the other two oils you are interested in. We keep each thread dedicated to one type of spiritual supply because we have almost 5,000 productsin our complete inventory.

Break Up Oil has been used to dress candles for decades. It is not burned in a cauldron, like a fuel oil.

OIL-HOO-BREA
Break Up Oil
$7.00

You can order righthere in the forum by clicking the blue "Add To Cart" button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:07 am

Can I put break up oil in some of the target hair supplies and body wash??? I know I can rub some on her door handle, but is there a series of days I need to do that? And last question do both of the people I'm trying to break up need to come in contact with the oil??
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello Blackbeauty83,

Yes you can do that, but make sure to use small amounts so the oil isn't detected (especially on the door handle). I can't tell you exactly how many days you'd need to do that, it's really until you see the results you want.

And yes, I think your work (if you're doing it this way) would have a better chance of success if both parties come in contact with the oil. But if that isn't possible, you can always make a Break Up jar or do Break Up candle work.

You can read more about Break Up supplies and spells here:

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Break up oil

Unread postby Successfulsha23 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Im working a vinegar jar for my ex.

We see each other quite frequently during the week to hand off our child. I am meeting him tonight. Usually he goes in the store across the street to grab a bottle of water, while I wait with the baby in the car. During this time, is there anywhere in his car I can rub the break up oil.

Whag about if I put a few drops in hi gym sneakers he keeps in the trunk? Or what about a dab on the handle of the car doo since I know he will touch it.

Thanks in advance!
Successfulsha23

Unread postby natstein » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Hello Successfulsha23,

You are thinking in the right direction! Put the oil on whatever it is you think he will touch but you will want to be careful not to be to obvious with it as you will not want him to notice what you have done. If you have time getting some in his shoes is an excellent idea!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Successfulsha23 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:41 pm

Thank you Natstien!

It wasnt obvious at all, he has no idea.
Successfulsha23

Unread postby xbecky1990x » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:15 pm

i have ordered some break up oil, can I use it on my ex to break up with his gf?? if I put some oil on his clothing or on his necklace or shoes??
xbecky1990x

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:50 am

Hello xbecky1990x,

Yes, you can use Break Up oil for that purpose, but I wouldn't put any on his clothes because the oil will leave an obvious stain, and I'd only use the oil on his shoes if you put it on a spot that won't stain (like the sole). You could also put a few drops in his shampoo or body wash (don't overdo it) and a dab on his doorknob if it's a very small amount, or his door handle.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby xbecky1990x » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 am

thank you, what about a small drop on his phone or car keys??
xbecky1990x

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello, xbecky1990x ,

Yes, you can do that

Please read this page:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Break Up Oil/separation Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby TheLostOne » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:38 am

Good evening everyone,

After performing a "Bad spell" do I need to rid my home of all oils, matches, powders, etc., used to dress the jar and candle out of my home as well or can I keep them?
TheLostOne

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello, TheLostOne,

After performing a negative spell, you can keep the supplies.

My goodness, most of my work is cursing and break ups. If I were to throw all he supplies away, I'd go broke! LOL

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beauty42 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello:) this question is for miss Aida...So I'm working negative(break up kit) for the first time, and I have a few questions. 1- I don't have a garage, but I do have a spare room in my home that I never sleep in. Would it be ok to do the breakup kit in there? 2- I read that the breakup formulas have sulfer & dangerous substances for inhaling. I have super nosy neighbors so lighting incense or candles outdoors is a non starter. Do you have any other suggestions? 3- will my spell be strong enough to do the trick without goofer ? I want to be highly effective, but not physically hurt anyone!:) thank you:)
Beauty42

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello Beauty42,

I'll answer your questions in the same order they were asked:

1. You can use the spare room, just make sure you thoroughly spiritually cleanse it afterward. Chinese Wash is great for that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

2. You can make sure that the room you're working in has good ventilation. If it doesn't, you may just have to work outside after your neighbors have gone to bed.

3. I wouldn't recommend changing anything about the spell. It's written that way for a reason. That's why the Break Up kit includes a packet of hyssop herb, so you can spiritually cleanse yourself afterward for the heavy work you've done.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beauty42 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks sister jean for your prompt reply.:)) I do have plenty of Chinese wash also so I'm good on that. I was curious about not using goofer because it does state on the break up kit description that its not completely necessary as there are different levels of trouble you can make...in fact, it's described as a last resort . so I just wanted to know if the spell would be just as effective(without killing anyone!):)...
Beauty42

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello, Beauty42 ,

Of course!

Personally, I don't use Goofer Dust in my break up jars.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beauty42 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Thanks miss Aida!:))
Beauty42

Unread postby Beauty42 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Hello again!:) hope I'm posting this in the right section...so I just received my breakup kit, and there is a part I read that says you can dispose of the remains in a graveyard. There isn't one near me, but I like the idea.;) being that I have graveyard dirt in my fiery wall kit (that I also have) could I just use that dirt to bury my remains? Thanks in advance!:)
Beauty42

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, Beauty42 ,

You cold build a "makeshift" graveyard and use that dirt.

But that area would have to remain that way

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beauty42 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:48 am

Thanks miss Aida!:) also is it ok to bathe in hyssop before performing my break up spell as well as after? Thanks!
Beauty42

Unread postby LilacWonder » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi there,

My break up oil has arrived (yay!). As soon as I opened it I noticed the smell of camphor in it, but I always thought camphor was for purification. Am I right in thinking there is camphor in the oil?
LilacWonder

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi LilacWonder,

We do not disclose the particular formulations of Lucky Mojo products, so we can't answer your question. You can rest assured that the Break Up oil has been crafted accordingly and is a very good addition to your work. You can trust it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilacWonder » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi miss Athena, I understand. I trust LM products. I've tried others but LM stuff I can feel the vibe before I even open the parcel lol
LilacWonder

Unread postby Muneca_Doll » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:48 pm

I need to divorce someone who my family WILL NOT LET GO OF. we haven't been together five years and he is renting the next door of their duplex!! What to do??
Muneca_Doll

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:36 am

Hell Muneca_Doll,

I recommend using Lucky Mojo's Break Up Spell Kit:

And use Separation oil in some work for the family so they can let go of this person:

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Muneca_Doll » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:46 am

Thank you. I'll look at those links shortly and get the money together to purchase them hopefully very soon
Muneca_Doll

Unread postby Shutter » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:52 am

I have a question...I have break up oil coming in the mail, and already have inflammatory confusion oil. I was wondering if I'm their own in a homemade candle I could use them and mask the scent with something artificial. I also have powders of both formulas. I'd like to make a black candle as a "Halloween gift" to a couple that lives together I want to break up. So also, would the candle itself work as a breakup spell whether or not they used it?
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, Shutter,

The only thing that I recommend to mask the scent is Lemon. That would be it.

Yes, it would still work even if it's not lit. It's a sneaky trick. And a clever one at that!!

LOL

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Dear Miss Aida,

HELL YES! HAHA Thank you! I'm pretty sure that I never felt as clever as I have this past two weeks plotting heavy breakup work that I'm nearly ready to start!

Shutter

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells