Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up or Drive Away From a Distance No Personal Contact

LostInThought

Re: Break Up or Drive Away From a Distance No Personal Contact

Unread post by LostInThought » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:14 am

Hi,

I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I need a little advice. I'm working on a guy who I really like and I'm having lots of positive movement. He's in a long term relationship but I've had a reading and it was very favourable. He was strongly leaning in my direction and his relationship with her apparently isn't great. Also my reader said he felt that she was very controlling/possibly narcissistic and he was unhappy. This backs up something I've heard through others too.

So far I've got a vinegar jar on the go to break up their relationship and requested MISC set a break up candle and blockbuster.

However in some of the love drawing work I've been doing, "3" keeps coming up. The flame splits into three or the wax melts into three neat, parallel lines. I might be wrong but I feel this is in relation to her hanging on and swaying things. Either that or maybe he is just afraid to leave. I have no personal contact with her and only her name and photo as personal concerns. I'm going to request MISC set a Hot Foot candle too but I'm not sure what else I can do? Any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Break Up or Drive Away From a Distance No Personal Contact

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:31 am

Hi LostInThought,

You're doing the right kind of work for your situation, so keep it up. If you want to supplement your love-drawing work, you could do a moving candle spell to pull him closer to you and further away from her. You can read more about them here:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

I hope this helps. Good luck?
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”