• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Break Up or Drive Away From a Distance No Personal Contact

Break Up or Drive Away From a Distance No Personal Contact

Unread postby Shany » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Do you know a way to drive someone away from some else when both parties don't live near you? My cousin's ex boyfriend won't leave her alone, even if they don't see each other anymore, he keeps texting and calling her. Both of them live in another State. Perhaps there's a way to make him lose interest in her?
Shany

Re: Drive someone away from a distance

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:51 am

You can work with pictures and dollbabys of him, using hot foot products or banishing products.
You could also do a moving candle spell to move him away from her.

You could send her a packet of Black Cohosh so she can bathe in it or bathe a dollbaby as a proxy.
http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html

If she is troubled by this you can also use fiery wall of protection products on her.
These parts can all be put together to one candle ritual where you move him away and she is protected. Then you can put down separation powder in a line between the two candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Ellina » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 am

I have similar problem... its with my husband's exwife. They divorced like three times, but she always managed to use the kids/now the grandkids, to maintain a relationship with him. I would say, the woman calls every day. When he attempted to move on with other relationships, she managed to filter in. I am the first woman he's married besides her, but she is filtering in. She has managed to put everyone, including my husband's family (who initially liked me) against me. Its been a horrible experience. I've tried freezing and banishing, but nothing seems to work. Soon he'll have his son's graduation, and I was uninvited because I managed to kick their daughter out after two years of disrespect and backstabbing (26 with a baby). Basically the ex used the daughter to try to break us up... now the daughter and her are working to make sure I'm uninvited. The ex will have a time alone again with my husband.. and her influence over him scares me. I need to shut her from virtually, telephonically and physically influencing my husband. I need to get her out of his way.. what powerful spell can I use to have them separate or stop this intrusion?
Ellina

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 am

ellina

For your family:

Use Stop Gossip if you aren't already doing so: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Work the Fiery Wall of Protection spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

For the ex:

Make a dollbaby on her; blindfold, gag the mouth, and tie up -- and, if you like, place in mirror box.

Also, a honey jar to sweeten his family to you again. Put some King Solomon Wisdom in it, along with Peaceful Home, so they come to their senses and calm down.

I like to mix King Solomon Wisdom with Crucible of Courage -- put that in there too, so they're not afraid to cross her!

Moving candle spells are also useful; these are spells in which a candle is lit for each person involved, including yourself. Each day, the candles for the people you wish to attract are moved closer to you, and/or those of your enemies moved farther away. These are typically 7-day spells.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ellina » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 pm

[Dear Ellina,

I edited your three posts into one, because of repetition. New posters are on moderated status for a little while, which is why your posts didn't show up right away. -- Miss Michaele]

I want to thank you so much for this. I happen to have some of these products but not all. Do I have to do a protection spell for myself at the end just in case any of this backfires?

I will buy these supplies. I'm understanding that their is more than one spell in this counsel, am I correct? Is it an either/or? Is the revenge one spell and the mirror box another? is the moving candle an alternative to the prior family and rival spell recommendation?

Again, thank you so much for this. You have no clue how this is helpful to me.. just need a bit more clarity... like, step one do this, step two do this and step three do this and complete. I will start buying these supplies. Thanks and awaiting final reply.

Ellina
Ellina

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Ellina wrote:I want to thank you so much for this. I happen to have some of these products but not all. Do I have to do a protection spell for myself at the end just in case any of this backfires?

"Backfiring" is not a concept that appears in living, historically deep-rooted traditions of folk magic. Miss Cat has written a wonderful essay about where this concept came from, what purpose it serves, and its relationship to how magic actually works.

Your husband's ex-wife being so hostile to you, however, you should be doing protection work anyway -- just because you actually do have an enemy in the house. Attacks do happen, even if "backfiring" does not.

I will buy these supplies. I'm understanding that their is more than one spell in this counsel, am I correct? Is it an either/or? Is the revenge one spell and the mirror box another? is the moving candle an alternative to the prior family and rival spell recommendation?

You are correct on all counts :-) I have ranked these more or less in an ascending scale of "meanness." At one end of the spectrum is the honey jar, to make friends with her; at the other end is pain, misery, and imprisonment.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ellina » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 am

Thank you so much!! Ellina
Ellina

No intimate items or access to property

Unread postby be_777 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 am

I purchased a break-up spell kit, but I don't have intimate items of the couple like hair. I also don't have access to their property. I have names and photos and I know I can bury the bottle in a graveyard. Would the spell have a lot more power if both parties touched break-up powder? I thought of mailing them some laced mail so they would touch it and get powder residue into their house to directly infect them. Would powder contact give my spell a lot more oomph?
be_777

Re: No intimate items or access to property

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Photos and names can work. Use what you have. If you know where they live to send mail, why then cant you do a drive by and drop powders, oils, bath water, to help the work, keep in mind you dont have to go at 12 pm u cango at 4 am when no one is awake. also mailing is a great idea and way to do it. i personally did this before by finding an advertisement for a divorce lawyer ( like a mail out) and dressed it and sent it to the person to break up, any way to get it in the home is great good lucK!
j82

Unread postby be_777 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Driving by their house would be difficult because they live 1500 miles away from me. Long story short, it was a sudden life-changing event that involved someone moving far away. That's why a laced mailpiece is the only way to get the powder residue on the targets and inside the house.
be_777

Unread postby mystic_fae » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 pm

be_777

Sending dusted mail is commonly recommended here. I did it recently for a break up.
mystic_fae

Unread postby Jerald White » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Something else that can be done is to use Quassia chips in place of personal concerns, along with name papers ect. i write the name of the target, things i want to happen in one-word forms, and their birthday on these chips and include it with the other herbs. i've found greater success with this.

-Jerald White
Jerald White

Unread postby the_fair_wich » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:44 pm

I heard about 9 rust nails in a vinager jar can make a couple argue, I want to know can I use rose thorns instead of a nails or nails are a must?
the_fair_wich

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:18 am

the_fair_wich

Between the two, I'd pick rusty stabby nails every-time. Nails are made of iron and iron is the metal of mars, ergo of conflict,strife and violence. Roses are a plant of love. I'm sure you can see why rusty nails are called for rather then rose thorns.
Turnsteel

Unread postby the_fair_wich » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:07 am

Ok thanks so so much for such explanatory answer, I really appreciated. Some more questions if you dont mind to answer that too( and Im sorry if I do to much questions): If I have brand new nails is that ok? or must need to be rusty? If I dont have nails at all what would be the best substitute? Also when I get more ingredients to the vinager jar ( goofer dust, sulfur, lemon Verbena, etc) can I open it to ad more stuff? Or once is close cant be re opened? And if can be opened, I can only ad more stuff on saturdays or I any days are ok? what is the right procedure for re opened and ad ingredient to the vinager jar? Sorry for the avanlanche of questions but Im a newbie on this.
Thanks once Again
the_fair_wich

Unread postby JackieLove » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:46 am

if you buy some "non-galvanized" nails, you can rust them up in a few days by sprinkling water on them and letting them sit in it.
JackieLove

Unread postby the_fair_wich » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 am

the_fair_wich

Can any one help me with the questions I have in the quotation above? Please! Many thanks in advance!
Also a big Thank You to Jackie Love for the tip in buying non galvanized nails to rust it. That was a good one, actually didn't cross my mind to get non galvanized nails. I will try it out.
the_fair_wich

Unread postby JackieLove » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:15 pm

the_fair_wich

Hi
I can tell you that I have opened my vin jar to add war water. I opened it when the clock hands were falling, it was on a Thursday. Also dont forget to butt a black candle, inscribe it and burn it on Tues. and Sat. Please remember, tho, Im a novice. Ive collected this info by reading post after post : )
JackieLove
JackieLove

Unread postby the_fair_wich » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Me too Jackie, Im a newbie in this too. What you mean "when the clocks hands are falling?" Im sorry Im a foreign as well some expressions I have a hard time to get it, lol! Thanks again.
the_fair_wich

Unread postby JackieLove » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:19 pm

the_fair_wich

like at 5:01 to 5:29 or 6:01 to 6:29

rising would be 5:31 to 5:59 or 6:31 to 6:59.

falling is for negative work, rising is for positive work.
JackieLove

Unread postby the_fair_wich » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Ohhh Ok Thanks.
the_fair_wich

PostThis post was deleted on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:48 am.

Performing the break up bottle spell while out-of-town

Unread postby MariaC » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months and things are really good between us but I found out that he recently started seeing someone else while I am out of town. I am wanting to purchase the break up bottle spell to separate him from this other girl, but I travel for work during the week so I will not be home for any seven-day period for a while. Is it possible to perform the 7-day ritual in a city where the two people I am trying to break up does not live and it will still be effective?
MariaC

Re: Break Up or Drive Away From a Distance No Personal Contact

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello MariaC,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I have merged your post with the thread on performing break up work from a distance. In the future, please search the forum (using the little search box in the upper right hand corner of the page) before starting new topics, as this creates more work for the moderators.

You can certainly continue your break up work while you are traveling. The distance to your targets will not affect your work, as long as you have their personal concerns in your jar and you are tending to it according to the spell instructions.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Did Break Up Jar WITH Boyfriend

Unread postby indicaeyes » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello,

I made a breakup jar with my boyfriend for a couple of our neighbors who are in cahoots together against us. I figured asking him to help me would make the spell more powerful. My question is this: We used spit in a vinegar jar after cursing up a storm over it. It also anointed the candle with our spit and the tarot images we put beneath a 7 day break up candle. There were also tarot cards (the lovers, death and the devil) in the jar as well) SO we had the candle going for seven days along with burning a 6 inch candle on the jar ever so often. We started it on a dark moon. The next day WE got into a couple arguments, but I knew that we might feel a few of the effects because we used our spit (so I warned him beforehand. He didn't realize how powerful it would be), but we used THEIR photos and birthdates and name papers. The spit was more of a domination thing. Was that a bad idea? I also made a couple poppets for the couple as well as hotfooted their paths (we split up and hotfooted where they'd walk but i made the dolls myself). I'm thinking about starting it over if the spit was a bad idea and getting rid of the jar. Initially, we were going to throw the jar into a river because we want to break them apart AND drive them away since they like to be funny with our lives.

Also, I put hotfoot powder in the jar, and in the female poppet since the girl lives near me. But the guy WORKS where I live. I was more peeved at her but he was peeved with them both and want them both gone, which is why we hotfooted the jar.

One last thing. After casting the spell some interesting things began to happen: I asked my boyfriend if the rooster feather we had in the house were real, not sure why I wanted to know. We were driving down the street and the name "Bawon Samedi" popped into my mind. Immediately after that I noticed a large purple pyramid on top of a black pillar. THEN we went grocery shopping and I had a hankering for some boiled peanuts--I saw they were on sale as soon as we walked in. So I did some research on Baron Samedi and it turned out purple and black were his colors, he was a fan of roasted peanuts, his Maman Brigitte is known to like rooster feathers, and he himself is known to help in hotfoot work. Is that a good sign? I am hesitant to petition for his help because he is known to be a trickster and I've never worked with spirits aside from my ancestors before. We have the jar in a closet in a circle of black salt with red brick dust across the threshold of the door too...is that blocking the spell inside? It's only been a couple weeks but the bastards are still together. I have noticed that every time I'm outside I run into them or they cross my path--even in public places.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
indicaeyes

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi indicaeyes,

I would not put any of my DNA or my boyfriend's into a jar intended to break up another couple. I would pour ammonia into that jar to undo it, dispose of it properly and start another one. This time WITHOUT any of your DNA!

This forum is for the practice of hoodoo, not other spiritual paths, so unfortunately we can't comment on any signs you may be getting from other spirits.

I would re-do that jar and see if it has a better effect on your neighbors.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby indicaeyes » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Thank you for your response. I disposed of it in running water, and we will also be doing uncrossing work on ourselves just in case. I'm not worried about it effecting us, but for next time I will be sure not to use spit for such purposes.

I have one more question: I have a rug from one of the targets and they have both stepped on it. I don't intend to take it back to them but do you think cutting a piece of it would be useful in a jar spell? It's got dog hair and her hair all over it. That's the only personal item I can get my hands on. They walk the same paths pretty much daily so I assume dirt from the path would work as well even if it's not an exact footprint?
indicaeyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, indicaeyes ,

Sounds terrific!

GREAT idea!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:24 am

Ok so I'm feeling witchy again & this time more powerful. Today I bought the LM black lovers candle & Hot foot oil as well as supplies for a new vinegar jar. My question is this: how can I drive her away from my ex so he'll return to me? I have all their pictures which i got today, but i cant have any reL contact with them bc she is over protective of him & he is not speaking to me anymore :( i have a pic of her alone & one of both. I really want to send her away & to never return to him.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Just work your vinegar jar the same way you have worked your previous one. You have been given extensive advice on the forum already on how to break this couple up and how to bring him to you. Please refer to that advice as it has not changed. You should also consider booking a magical coaching session with someone from AIRR, as you seem to require more hand-holding than we can provide on the forum.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Darkcherry » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello to all,
I'm new to the site but not to witchcraft. I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find the right spell. Me and my ex were and still are very in love. His baby momma used their kid to move back into his house, several months ago and we haven't spoken since then. It's a very long story but she has been harassing my online accounts and posting indirectly for me in very hurtful ways. They live over 300 miles away from me so that's why I'm on this thread hoping you can help, i have meditated and consulted and i have gotten some signals (and not just me) as well that we do belong together.
What i want to do is to cause arguments and fights between them (bad ones if i can be the cause of it even better) i want her being annoyed by everything he does, etc. I also want to sow his mind with the good memories of us and want to bind her to her mother since she has always run to her and her mother hates him
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Darkcherry

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, DarkCherry,

Welcome to the forum!

Did you read the posts here?

There are excellent suggestions (Especially from Miss Michaele)

Here's the exact post:

break-up-or-drive-away-from-a-distance-no-personal-contact-t19874.html#p66535

Also, you may want to look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Break Up Ex from Long Distance Rival

Unread postby Dollie » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Hi All,

I posted in a previous thread that I am in a long distance relationship. There's this girl that's pretty much around my guy and always pushing herself around. What can I do, seeing that I am in a different country, to not let him "see" her.

I want him to see as a needy little girl and run her away from his life.

I want them to both stop communicating. Please advise
Dollie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, Dollie,

Please read the freezer spells starting with this post (and then go back to page 1 of that thread)

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676-1560.html?hilit=freezer#p317173

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dollie » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:36 am

Hi, thank you for your kind response. From experience, would you recommend a lemon spell to remove all these women from him? Would this work on him successfully as we are in different countries?
Dollie

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi Dollie,

From my experience, lemon spells are useful when there is a specific rival that is in a relationship with your target. Since you want to freeze out all rivals, Miss Aida's advice of a freezer spell would be a better choice for you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dollie » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Okay, thank you. The thing is they are both in the same country. And i've been told that sometimes these things don't cross salt water. Have you ever heard of such?
Dollie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, Dollie ,

I have never heard that.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scorpionwitch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:00 am

Hey everyone!

I have a question regarding my boyfriend and a girl that he considers a just friend, but she wants more. They’ve never been together and he is not the type to cheat, has never cheated on me, nor do I really have any fear that he would. This girl lives over 800 miles away now and has a boyfriend that she’s been with for almost a year but I’ve heard through some of her friends who have worked with my boyfriend that she is just using the poor guy to make my man jealous. It’s not working, but I’ve had it with her pathetically throwing herself at him from afar and trying to meddle with my relationship. I have no contact with her personally. What’s the best way to get her gone and stop her from meddling in my life? I don’t want to hurt her, I don’t think I need to sour my boyfriend to her advances because he’s honestly oblivious to them, I just want her gone and to lose interest in my man because I see it as a nuisance.
I was thinking of putting some hot foot powder on her picture or burning it under a hot foot candle. Any other suggestions?
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!
Scorpionwitch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:33 am

Hello, Scorpionwitch

Hotfoot is an excellent idea!

Freezer spells

Also, Banishing

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

You might also want to consider a vinegar jar....

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scorpionwitch » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you for your input, Miss Aida!
If I were to go the Banishing route, would I be best served to burn a dressed candle over a picture of her with a petition written on the back of the photo? Or on a piece of parchment? Should I dress her photo with Banishing oil with a petition on the back and dispose of it somewhere? Are there any psalms I should look into? This is not a type of work that I’m used to having to do haha
Thanks!
Scorpionwitch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Hello, Scorpionwitch

You could write the petition over her photo also!

Then place the candle over the photo.

Inscribe the candle before anointing it.

I would probably deploy that in a sewer.

Here are a list of the Psalms:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scorpionwitch » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:15 am

Miss Aida,
That definitely helps! Thank you so much!
Scorpionwitch

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce