Find them here:

www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck
Miss Aida

Re: Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread postby dppagc » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:41 am

Hi may I ask if hyssop seeds are of any help?
dppagc

Unread postby dppagc » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:31 am

I mean buying seeds from an ecogarden
dppagc

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi dppagc,

No, that won't work. You can buy Hyssop from Lucky Mojo. Brew it into a tea and use that in your cleansing bath. It is the traditional way to work, and has stood the test of time. Trying shortcuts or alternative approaches won't have the same results.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello, dppagc,

This forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products.

You were already given a link to the hyssop from the Lucky Mojo company and now are asking us to buy it elsewhere.

Please read the forum rules.

Thank you
Miss Aida

Unread postby Urania » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:20 am

How to undo this spell if the name of the one we need to keep is smeard with feces too and flushed out into the toilet.
Urania

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, Urania ,

You would have to perform an uncrossing spell on hat person:

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I am sorry that you misread that.

Wishing yu the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Urania » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:59 am

Thank you miss aida
Urania

Unread postby jamie12 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:07 am

Hello.. What if I wanted to break my ex bf and and his new girlfriend with a poop spell.. Can I just smudge poop on her name; and flush it away; & keep the other paper which is my ex bf? Will the break up work? If it doesn't; can any help me to break them up?
jamie12

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi jamie12,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Have you read through all the pages of this thread? I believe your answers regarding this spell are here.

As for whether the break up will happen, that is impossible for us to say. Only God has that answer. If you wish to have a professional rootworker do this work for you, then scroll through the practitioners at AIRR and find someone who resonates with you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:49 am

So I just performed this tonight smearing only her name & flushing it, then I bathed in soap with some van van oil mixed in as a way of cleansing & protecting myself from the negative work I just did. I started from my feet & washed upwards visualizing the negativity off of me, did I do this correctly? Also I want to burn his name paper with come to me incense since that is all i have right now, is this ok? Thanks :)
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Unfortunately no, you didn't do this the right way. When bathing to remove negativity, you start from your head and bathe downwards, not upwards.

Cleansing with hyssop would be appropriate, and protecting with Protection products would be the way to go.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Burning his name paper with Come to Me incense is good work for drawing him to you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Ah! Thanks for the heads up (no pun intended) haha. Yes I got some hyssop today & plan on using it later on this evening & doing it the proper way you described.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:05 am

I want to try this, could it hurt if I do this on top of my freezer spell, vinegar jar and walk over lemon spell ? Not to mention I have a honeyjar going on ... :) I had a reading yesterday and she told me my guardian angels are with me to help, so that's a good sign, right ?

Anyways, what should I purchase to cleanse myself ? Cascarilla for example ? and is cleansing needing after everytime one does this ?

Thanks !
lapalomablanca

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

Yes, you can so this also. It can't hurt.

Cleanse with hyssop when you start enemy work and right after you have finished the enemy work

www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

I always make the sign of the cross with the cascarilla on the back of my head. You can do this while performing enemy work.

I can't imagine Guardian Angels being any other type of sign.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Happyntd » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:11 pm

I am thinking of performing this spell on my guy for the times we are apart. What I will do is write his name on a brown paper bag and Miss Cat's Love rival wording (tiny letters) adding some specific names, rip them apart, wipe with and flush the love rival part and keep my guy's name to later burn in love me or similar incense and bury the ashes in my back yard. I would do this 13 days? in a row and take a hyssop crystal bath when done and take water to the crossroads. Is this correct? Are 13 days best?

If I know we will be separated in January, should I do this the prior December or at least some time in advance? Can I take the water to a crossroads I have used before or does it need to be a new one? Should I bathe in hyssop crystals before and after the spell? Can I wait after the 13 days and burn all the papers in incense with his name together? Is it best to start on a Saturday?
Happyntd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, Happyntd ,

First, I have edited your post because we keep the questions on topic with the topic thread.

We ask that you post your other questions on the appropriate subforums and thread.

The answer is "YES" to all of your questions. And yes, you ought to start the spell now. The sooner the better!

It ought to be at a different crossroad as it is not a good idea to return to the same one.

Wishing you the very best with your spell casting and pray that everything works in your favor.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Happyntd » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida!
Happyntd

Unread postby Cool Beans » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:38 pm

If I use the feces spell to break someone up and I took a picture of the couple, wrote their names on their picture, ripped the names apart, wipe feces on the one I want to to go away and said something along the lines of "Your relationship with John Doe will turn to crap." Will this just sour the relationship? I don't want her entire life to go to crap. Also, I live about an 11 hour drive from them, but just by chance, I will be in their hometown (a large city) for New Year's. Should I do another spell while I'm physically close to them to make the spell stronger or does the distance between me and my objects matter? Thanks
Cool Beans

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, Cool Beans,

As long as you stated the intention, you're fine.

Distance doesn't mater but I say that it can't hurt on darn bit So, do it!!

Take care and good luck
Miss Aida

Unread postby Ren-S » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:59 am

I did this spell and flushed both names down the toilet. But my intent was that this symbolized the destruction of their relationship. At the time of the spell, flushing both names down the toilet symbolized that their relationship would be banished from my life. However I did not intend to banish the girl from my life, because it is important to for her to stay in my life.
I am quite sure that since it was not my intent to banish her, she won’t be banished. What do you all think?

When i do this ritual in the future I won’t smear her or name or her flush her name anymore, though.

It is extremely important that she stays in life, it would ruin my life if she wasn’t as she is extremely helpful to me. What are some ways that i can ensure that she will stay close to me, without any need for ritual supplies? I need something simple, I dont have time or money to get most of the the kinds of items, supplies, or ingredients needed for magick except maybe candles.
Ren-S

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Ren-S, if I wanted a gentle breakup that did not turn our friendship to crap and banish the other person forever, I wouldn't smear her name with feces and flush her down the toilet. Intent is a big part of magic, but actions speak louder than words.

I would have bought Separation supplies or taken a Black Walnut bath -- or made a doll baby of her and given *that* a Black Walnut bath, or smoked it with Separation incense.

I would attempt to undo this work with Uncrossing or Jinx Killer products, or failing that, pine or eucalyptus used as tea or burned on charcoal or with an appropriate self-lighting incense. Then I'd do the kinder work -- Separation or Black Walnut.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lennox » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello i am trying to help my lover get rid of the person she is with she has told him to leave but refuses to leave he has seen me and we have bumped heads and it is really getting out of control. He control her every move and her life in general i have attempted putting feces in a jar with a piece of paper inside with of there names written on it front and back of the paper like if it was they werent facing each other, i am trying to do the feces spell but what kind of conjure do i say? I want him out of her life period she dosent want to be with him and he knows but he dosent understand. Please help thank you
lennox

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi lennox,

Just write the target's name on a piece of toilet paper and use that to wipe yourself after defecating. You can state that the person is to leave and be gone, or condemn them to a shithole if that is your preferred verbiage. The point is you want them gone, so state that in your chosen terminology and you should be fine.

Some guys are truly stubborn like this. If he does not respond, then your friend may want to get the police involved as guys like this who can't accept rejection can become creepy stalkers in a flash.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lennox » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Thank you athena i just i prayed in spanish the hatred spell then wipe myself then flushed my intention are high when i said it and burn her name with a candle i lit for her is this a good way of doing and how long do u think this will take to go into effect??
lennox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, lennox ,

Only Spirit can answer the question of how long it will take.

Personally, I prefer the break up spell kit for faster results: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Aleesha22 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:23 am

Hi guys,

Ive been doing a feces spell to break up a married couple, however got my menstrual blood on the name paper of the girl.

Is that okay?

Does that increase the power of the spell or the intention of it?

Thank you
Aleesha22

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:42 am

Hi Aleesha22,

If this is the person you wish to send away, you don't want to get your menstrual blood on her. I would refrain from the spell until your period is over.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aleesha22 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:48 am

Why should i not get menstrual blood on it? What can happen?

thanks
Aleesha22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:40 pm

Hello, Aleesha22,

Take a look at this page to see what menstrual blood can do: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

You haven't "messed things up" but don't do it again. Just continue the feces spell as prescribed.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Aleesha22 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:12 am

Hey yall

can you do feces spell whilst on period?

I was advised no, but why not?
Aleesha22

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 am

Hi Aleesha22,

Did you read the page that Miss Aida directed you towards? It has detailed information on the role of menstrual blood in spellwork. You don't want to run the risk of tying your sexual self up in your conjurations towards an enemy, so leave the spell until your period is over.

I think we've answered your question.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Aleesha! Your menstrual blood is for sexual love! You are cursing someone with feces!

"Is that okay?"

NO.

"Does that increase the power of the spell or the intention of it?"

THINK! You just gave your hated enemy a bit of your sex-love! Was that your "intention" -- to mix your own sexuality with her name and with shit?

Nonononononono.

Don't do that again.

LOL! When i told my husband what you did, he got a horribly pained look on his face and said, "Agh Agh Agh No! Oh God! Is she really so ignorant? It's feces! Why not spit on it and kiss it and cover it with her tears and wrap it in her soiled panties while she's at it? Aaaaaah!"

He REALLY didn't like this, obviously.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread postby newbiehere_5939 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:41 am

I know that there has not been much post on this but I have a question when I write one name on one side of the paper and another name on the other side. Curse the one I want to flush..Rip the paper a part as I am separating them..flush the one I want to have a shitty life.. What can be done with the paper with the person's name you do not want to flush? I have been keeping the name in my bible in the book of Psalms. I would like to know if there is anything else I can do with the name..I probably will have a good collection of paper if I do not find anything to do with them. Thank you in advance
So happy I found this forum
newbiehere_5939

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Hello, newbiehere_5939 ,

Since you have so many, don't do this anymore. This is becoming too complicated

Just write the name of the person that you are wiping yourself with a flush down the toilet.

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby msfab76 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:52 pm

what pray do you recommend once I wipe and flush the paper with her name.

psalm 1 or psalm 105

every time I flush do I need to wash with hyssop oil at night before I go to bed. can I do this while am at work?

I am still legally married to my husband. he walked out on me and the children three months ago. took the car,living this woman and her child cant pay child support. he's behind two months. she knew about me for along time but she decided to get involve with my husband. she's in the praise and worship team and praising on face book.
msfab76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, msfab76

I am so very sorry that this happened to you. How terrible

Psalm 105 is to cure fevers. So, this is not a good psalm for your intention

You ought to anoint yourself immediately after performing the spell.

I had disapproved your other post because your questions have been answered over and over on this thread. Please read the 4 pages on this thread for your queries.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby msfab76 » Tue May 17, 2016 4:28 am

What do I use to anoint myself after each spell?

How do I anoint myself if am at work?

What Bible passage do I read while I perform the spell?

Help me understand
msfab76

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, msfab76,

Hyssop oil (find it here):

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#essential

Anointing yourself can be found here: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

You already had mentioned Psalms 1
Miss Aida

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread postby A1234567 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:01 am

Ok so im new here i access through my phone so cant always view everything but here goes im in a difficult situation.

My ex who i share 4 kids with is involved with this woman who has been doing work on him which is how she got him in the first place and got him to bring her and her child over here from her country.

Ive been trying to break what shes done to him. I love him with all of my heart.

With cleansings I tried certain offerings. Got the ingredients to do a vinegar jar (just discovered that) to help try and break them apart and send her away so breaks what shes been doing to him.

Is there anything else not to costly or stuff i can do on my own?

I dont have a lot of money right now but im try help him and help our family. What can i do?
A1234567

Unread postby Nidia » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:42 am

Hi A1234567.

your situation IS confusing....and I say this more because you have posted in 3 other topics with another intent/variable in the story instead of being clear and concise in

a-what this situation is, and

b-what YOU want to do about it.

Too many erratic workings will spread you and your success thin. I fear that is not what you want in this situation.

When you say "not costly or stuff i can do on my own" its like you want us to give you recommendations on alternatives to LM's products. This is Lucky Mojo's product forum, its used to discuss the products they sell and how to work them.

They have many simple and inexpensive items, I for one recommend you get a reading, which are available for just $10.

I would also recommend some clarity work on yourself, and if you need them broken up, nothing is as diy as a "break up with feces spell", (the one where u write their names side by side, state your intention, rip apart and wipe your behind smearing the names) to which the only thing u need to buy is some form of cleansing for after the work for your own benefit. hyssop or 13 herb bath would be my go for it.

heres the topic on the spell- break-up-spell-in-toilet-using-feces-questions-and-answers-t21481.html?hilit=break%20up%20spell%20using%20feces

but consider some clarity and tranquility work for yourself. your energy is too scattered, you need to focus on stating a specific goal for the best possible outcome to your workings.

good luck. :)
Nidia

Re: Confused-difficult situation

Unread postby A1234567 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39 pm

I hadnt mentioned in other post about her doing work on him and what happened with my daughters graduation occured last nite but i only realized this morning i forgot to include that. Im new i access tgru my phone n when on early in day i cant be as scriptive cus im at work. Its pretty clear i love him i want to break them up but with her doing work unsure if vinegar jar and a break spell will have any effect since she does santeria. Im a teacher its thr last week of school so ive been going a little crazy. Next week starts summer camp and things will slow down.

Ok ill try the feces one.

A reading for 10 dollars, can u send me the link?
A1234567

Unread postby A1234567 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Ok so the poop spell is you write the twi names next to eachother like left right and then just rip in 2 after you wipe your tush and flush? Thats all that require?
A1234567

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:51 pm

A1234567 ,

Yes, that is corect. The names should not touch when you write them. Many people use a sharp-pointed triangle of paper. Please read this thread from the beginning.

This thread is about readers who give ten-minute readings for 10 dollars:

Which AIRR Workers Do $10.00 Ten-Minute Readings?
which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute-readings--t14001.html
Miss Aida

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:02 am

Dear A1234567 --

As Nidia says (and thank you, Nidia), this forum has been maintained for the past eight years by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. of Forestville, California, for the benefit of our customers and clients. By posting repeatedly, with complex ideas that have to do with your personal life, and then by adding that you do not intend to purchase anything from our shop, it seems that you are not in the right place.

I also had to delete your reference to a well-known religion, because you said a woman was doing [that religion's] spells on your ex. I hope you are aware of the difference between a religion and a form of folk magic. If you are not, at least please understand that we do not permit any religion to be disrespected by equating its beliefs to curses. That is terribly rude, and we won't permit it.

Since you want something that costs no money, i too recommend a break-up spell with feces. i suggest that you read this thread from page one onward. Feces are free.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Nidia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 pm

^anytime. Its the least we as forum members can do to help upkeep this free information well you and the other moderators work so hard to manage.
Nidia

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:34 pm

I am going to try this spell. Since I do know the name of the woman who is dating the man that I am in love with and almost got into a relationship with 6 months ago I will use "Any And All Romantic Rivals" a nd because brown paper is very rare in this little town that I am in I will just use white printer paper and use:

"As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones"

I will rip the paper in half and throw the one that says "Any and all romantic rivals" in the toilet after I smear it with my poo (lol) and than flush it down.

Will this work?
Mymelodyangel

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:42 pm

I do not have hyssop . Can I use body wash, shampoo or even hand soap to cleanse and maybe a cleansing prayer?
Mymelodyangel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, Mymelodyangel ,

The spell will work.

BUT hyssop is the only herb that I know of for forgiveness.

You can cleanse (but not given forgiveness) with salt water, Florida water, etc. But regular soap and water does not give you a spiritual cleansing

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:07 pm

What about a prayer from the Holy bible?
Mymelodyangel

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Where can I get hyssop?
Mymelodyangel

PostThis post was deleted by Mymelodyangel on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:38 pm.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, Mymelodyangel

It is Psalm 51. You will find it in the Bible (Old testament)

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Miss Aida

Unread postby Mymelodyangel » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:29 pm

I did this spell twice yesterday when I had to take a poo and I have noticed my ears have been ringing yesterday and today. What does it mean when my ears ring? Does it mean it is working or backfiring. I put all of my believes in to the spell and I have strong faith that it will work for sure. I just do not know the signs if it is working or not because the guy that I love is in another country and it is hard to see. I hope the ringing of the ears for two days in a row is a really good sign that it is working and that the guy that I desire and his current girlfriend are or have broken up like I have planned. I did the spell 2 times in one day but have not today. Is ringing of the ears a good sign or bad sign or what does it mean? Also before casting the spell I try to attracted positive energy .
Mymelodyangel

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:06 am.
Reason: posted under incorrect thread

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:12 am

Mymelodyangel, your question has been answered here: post356545.html#p356545. Questions about signs/movement in spellwork belong in that respective thread. Please don't hijack existing threads by posting about new topics, and please don't double post about the same topic.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby RILEY82 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:27 am

I am currently using the feces spell I started last week to spilt a couple up.
How long does it take to work?
RILEY82

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello RILEY82,

It's hard to answer a question like that, since a lot of factors come into play. For example: How strong was the couple's bond to begin with? How strong is your will to break them up? Spells work when they work, I'd say to give it time. A week isn't long.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby RILEY82 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:28 am

Thanks SisterJean for the response.
RILEY82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Hello Forum Family Members,

I have just deleted a post on this thread

PLEASE be careful of what you post on this feces thread.

We do not want to read about the form of anyone's stools, about how it sticks to toilet paper, or anything else that is just downright disgusting.

The bottom line is that you wipe your anus with the toilet paper and flush it down the toilet. We do not want to have discussions about what your stool looks like, etc.

Please be sensitive (and respectful) to other people who read this thread.

Thank you
Miss Aida

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce