Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Alice Kyteler

Re: Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:36 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks for clarifying.

I have a question; I normally perform this spell for one person, two o a few people maybe, but have wondering if I can perform this to send away a group, a collective of people. In my neighborhood we are arriving at a high rate of criminals, robbers and all kind of dangers. When I talk to other neighbors I have the feeling of many people here are going to explode due to the general anger. We have discovered even a gang of drug dealers that "work" in the streets in front of children playing at the playground or the park; these kids have seen the dealers handling drugs.
My neighborhood has been always nice, peaceful and a lovely place to leave, all people here love this place myself included, and it's so beautiful!
It's so sad to see all this decay!.

At the same time, I would like to know if this could be efficient to perfom to send politicians away. And also as someone posted up, to send a company way.

Do you think this could be a good idea?, cast this spell to send dealers and criminals away?. It's like a hot foot as I have understood.

Writting the names (if known) of these people, or if it's a collective or a group just write "the drug dealers", "the vandals", "the robbers", etc. Many of these people mess around at shops or coffee shops, as if these places serve them as "offices" where they "work" in their drug dealing.

Thanks for everything,

Have a nice day.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

I'm so sorry to hear that your neighborhood is going through so much difficulty with drugs and crime. That's a shame.

You can certainly try the spell on a group of people. It does work best when you have a person's name to flush away. Politicians would be a nice target for this spell if you find they are part of the problem.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Hello Miss Athena,

My neighborhod has been always a fantastic place to live, nice, peaceful, high quality of life, perfect place, I love it!. But many real estate owners have gone or even die and their families have rented their houses to people who came first themselves alone and worked in the crime business alone, then they started to rent houses for their families progressively. The first one who came was a dealer, so as long as his relatives settled here, they keep participating in the family business (drugs and crimes). Apparently, they seem nice and well educated families, but they run the drug business in the area.

We don't want these people here, so I'm gonna try this spell out. Have to do a research about names and surnames, as I read that it's better to have all the data to proceed in an efficacious way.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:14 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

You may wish to review the spell advice in the following links for other ideas to help you drive these people out of your neighborhood:

spells-to-stop-banish-hot-foot-bad-neig ... 17435.html

hot-foot-evict-move-out-roommates-tenan ... t9749.html

spells-to-rule-control-curse-crazy-rude ... -t865.html

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:29 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks for those interesting links. Now I have more info for learning and studying.

Have a nice day.

Crunch-N-munch

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:22 am

Hello so I have a question, I’ve heard about urine spells to banish and heard of writing someone’s full name backwards would banish..my question is..if I wrote someone’s full name backwards and put the name paper in a urine jar will it banish them? I also found a dead bee outside could I add that to the urine jar to banish a person?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Hello Crunch-N-munch,

You are posting in the topic on using feces to break up a couple. If this is your goal, then please consult the many posts in this thread for advice on how to accomplish that.

For information on the use of urine in hoodoo spells, please consult the following page:
https://www.luckymojo.com/urinemenstrual.html

To better understand the symbolism of insects, please read the following forum topic:
insects-or-spiders-as-omens-ant-bee-was ... 20597.html

In the future, please be more mindful of posting in the correct area on the forum.

Good luck.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat May 30, 2020 1:17 am

I live in a nice neighbourhood where have been a lot of problems since a group of dealers and other vandals and criminals started to operate in here. Robberies started to arise in this area as these people appeared here.

I performed this feces spell to make these negative people move away and make them to be arrested. I can perceive the bad vibe when I see some people, but I don't know their names. I just know the name of one of them, I know he's a drug dealer, the rest of his friends spread a negative vibe, but I'm not sure if they're all into this criminal stuff although I suspect it.

So I just performed the spell as I usually do, I write the name of my target and wipe my behind, them I toss it into the WC and flush it away. This time I wrote "criminals in my neighbourhood" and proceed with the spell as usual. I did not focus in concrete faces or people, just stated I wanted all criminals out of my neighbourhood and background in general.

I did this last week. Within days, this week, my neighbour next door has been arrested. A total surprise!, I knew this man was not a good guy, but I could not imagine he was involved in criminal issues at his age!!! A man of 83 years old! We all knew he had been a total crap of human being throughout his life but we all thought that he had calmed down with time. He's that kind of person I know is not good and makes no good things, but I suspected he was conducting strange business although I could not exactly identify what he was doing. And I of course could not imagine that he was to be arrested at his age. He has been arrested for stealing, robberies and other issues he had committed nearby and within my neighbourhood.

So when I wrote "all criminals of my neighbourhood" I was focused in all the vandals in general but it seems it has worked amazingly as my own neighbour next door was part of the criminal stuff, but worked on his own apart. How on earth could I know the old man who lives next door was a criminal? He even has helped me in brico works at home. I know him for years and years all my life. Must confess that this man has been very disrespectful with the community and made a lot of noise, there were many nights I could not sleep because of him. I was even planning to make a hot foot spell to force him move way or something like that to stop him of doing those noises, or even a freezer spell. But I performed the feces spell and he's gone even he was not exactly my target.

I am still shocked because I witnessed it all. I saw how he was handcuffed and arrested by a lot of cops in my building, as he lives next door. I could listen to the officers how they proceed with the issue. My building was like a Hollywood film about the police or that TV programme such as Cops or similar. Have never seen something like that.

The day before, my sister dreamed about this man entering my home as a burglar. Shocking!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 30, 2020 10:58 am

Alice Kyteler --

Thank you for that powerful testimony!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sat May 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Hello Miss Cat,

I exactly did this spell focusing myself on criminals just twice. As you can see above, I wrote my question about this spell last year on September, asking to make this spell to get rid off criminals and vandals at my background. I made it on that time once, and after that time, I continued to do it against other people as targets. As I had other targets as the same time (there women I know), I performed this on them. It worked wonders and those people are separated now.

Last week I decided to remake it again agaisnt criminals, the second time. And this thing about my neighbour happened.

This is a wonderful spell to perform, just my personal experience.

Thanks everybody for your sugestions.

HappyLove

Unread post by HappyLove » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Hello Dears,

i am thinking about these toilet spell. As i understand is a bad idea to write the name of the one i love also on the paper.
But what is if i write not her name directly, could write somethine like " XXX break up with your girlfriend"?

Or maybe is to use this as an hoot foot spell? That he should just stay of far away from us all...hmh

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:50 am

Hello HappyLove,

Do not include the name of one you wish to keep in this spell. You can refer to them indirectly as you suggested.

This spell is designed to get rid of a meddlesome person so only name the individual you wish to banish from your situation.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”