Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Alice Kyteler

Re: Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:36 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks for clarifying.

I have a question; I normally perform this spell for one person, two o a few people maybe, but have wondering if I can perform this to send away a group, a collective of people. In my neighborhood we are arriving at a high rate of criminals, robbers and all kind of dangers. When I talk to other neighbors I have the feeling of many people here are going to explode due to the general anger. We have discovered even a gang of drug dealers that "work" in the streets in front of children playing at the playground or the park; these kids have seen the dealers handling drugs.
My neighborhood has been always nice, peaceful and a lovely place to leave, all people here love this place myself included, and it's so beautiful!
It's so sad to see all this decay!.

At the same time, I would like to know if this could be efficient to perfom to send politicians away. And also as someone posted up, to send a company way.

Do you think this could be a good idea?, cast this spell to send dealers and criminals away?. It's like a hot foot as I have understood.

Writting the names (if known) of these people, or if it's a collective or a group just write "the drug dealers", "the vandals", "the robbers", etc. Many of these people mess around at shops or coffee shops, as if these places serve them as "offices" where they "work" in their drug dealing.

Thanks for everything,

Have a nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

I'm so sorry to hear that your neighborhood is going through so much difficulty with drugs and crime. That's a shame.

You can certainly try the spell on a group of people. It does work best when you have a person's name to flush away. Politicians would be a nice target for this spell if you find they are part of the problem.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Hello Miss Athena,

My neighborhod has been always a fantastic place to live, nice, peaceful, high quality of life, perfect place, I love it!. But many real estate owners have gone or even die and their families have rented their houses to people who came first themselves alone and worked in the crime business alone, then they started to rent houses for their families progressively. The first one who came was a dealer, so as long as his relatives settled here, they keep participating in the family business (drugs and crimes). Apparently, they seem nice and well educated families, but they run the drug business in the area.

We don't want these people here, so I'm gonna try this spell out. Have to do a research about names and surnames, as I read that it's better to have all the data to proceed in an efficacious way.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:14 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

You may wish to review the spell advice in the following links for other ideas to help you drive these people out of your neighborhood:

spells-to-stop-banish-hot-foot-bad-neig ... 17435.html

hot-foot-evict-move-out-roommates-tenan ... t9749.html

spells-to-rule-control-curse-crazy-rude ... -t865.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:29 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks for those interesting links. Now I have more info for learning and studying.

Have a nice day.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”