• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:04 am

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Get rid of her (nothing bad) & make him think of me

Unread postby wjatwell2 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 am

I am in a relationship with someone and he and i are in love. however, his ex fiance continues to call him and ask him to pay a bill that may be due etc.

i want her OUT of OUR lives forever!!!

I want to do the feces spell that is listed on the lucky mojo site.

However, I want to know EXACTLY what i need to do, so the question i have is this.....when i write their names on paper, can it be any kind of paper or does it have to be parchment paper?

Also, do i smear his name and her name in the feces before flushing it down toilet or just her name?

Does it matter which one i smear first?

I do not want anything bad to happen to her. In fact it would be great if i can just get rid of her for good and bind her to another man or something. i do not see this girl but i do have a picture of her that i downloaded from the internet.

also, because of my job i have been moved a few miles away. so we do not see each other every week. what can i use to make him think of me only. i do not want him to be attracted to any other woman except for me. he and his father has a lustful spirit on them and it is difficult to deal with at times. however, he has a strong desire to change. and i have seen a tremendous change in him. however, i would rather be sure than unsure. i know the rule about this according to rootwork etc...and karma. i want to do this however.

thanks so much for listening and helping me!! this is the best site that anyone could ever go on!!!!
wjatwell2

Re: Get rid of her (nothing bad) & make him think of me

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 am

The spell you mentioned is aimed at turning someone's life to crap.

If your objective is to get this person out of your life then you can freeze them to keep them from bill collecting, or you can hot foot them to send them away.

And its only your rival's name you write and wipe.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Get rid of her (nothing bad) & make him think of me

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 am

Hon, you are not proficient enough to do this kind of work.

1) The feces spell is to totally mess the victim's life. You want to do that to her AND the man you tell us you love, then say you don't want to harm her? BIG CONTRADICTION THERE. The kind of paper is not important -- it is your divided interests that are the problem. Harm her? Don't harm her? KNOW YOUR MIND FIRST.

2) You want to put HIM in the feces? But, hon, you just said he loves you and you love him! ARE YOU NUTS? Why on God's green Earth would you do a shit spell on the man you love? That is completely wrong.

3) Then you want to tie him up in a Nation sack? You titled this thread "feces spell" and instead of putting it in the herbs and animal curios section (feces is a zoological curio) you put it in "Ask for Help with my Situation" and, under the guise of asking what kind of paper to use, you wanted to tell us all about your situation. And now you are asking about a nation sack? I retitled the thread because it made NO SENSE at this point to have that title, because it's like you are saying to your lover, "I shit on you and your ex and flush you both out of my life and, oh, by the way, i've changed my mind so let me tie up your sexuality in this bag." Total contradiction and lack of focus.

You need to study a lot more before you practice. The first step i want you to do is to write down your goals for her and for him. Meditate on them for at least three days.

What do you want for the ex? A death? Serious illness? Leaving town? Finding a new partner and settling down so happily that she leaves your man alone? Whatever it is -- WRITE IT DOWN. Sleep on the paper. If when you get up the next morning, you still agree with what you wrote down, then find a spell that will accomplish that goal and that goal alone. But if you've changed your mind by the morning, then write down your new thoughts and meditate on them for three days and sleep on them and check in with yourself again. Eventually you will cut through your confusion and settle on a real plan. Then you can act on that plan.

What do you want for your lover? Flush him down the toilet alongside his ex in a pile of shit? Keep him faithful? Love him forever and settle down and raise a family? Make up your mind. Meditate on it for three days. Write it down. Sleep on it -- right on the written paper. Wake up and read the paper. Are you sure? Okay, then find a spell that will accomplish that goal.

I don't recommend this way of planning to everyone. It is not a "rule." I am recommending it to you because your confusion is evident in what you wrote. You need to settle your mind before you start playing around with these spells.

I am locking this thread because it is not going anywhere and you need a time out to think about your work. All the good advice in the world from all the forum participants suggesting all the spells in the world will do you no good until you think about what you want to accomplish and get a clear plan in your mind.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread postby cinabun29 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 am

i used that break up spell with feces. i wrote both names on brown paper, cut in half and smeared with my feces, then flushed in toilet individually.

then i did separate one with the name of person who tried hurt me by wiping in behind then flushed.

did i do it correctly?
cinabun29

Re: break up spell in toilet using feces

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am

Yes, both variations you describe are common and very old spells.

To write the names, cut apart, and "smear with feces" is strictly a break-up spell and therefore less common.

To simply wipe your behind with the name of an enemy written on a paper, and to do so every time you go to the bathroom is a more common spell because it can be used for any form of cursing, including wishing a break-up, wishing a hot-foot like removal, causing a curse of illness, or making the person unloved by co-workers.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby cinabun29 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:57 am

still learning how to use this. thank you so much.
cinabun29

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Cinabun, miss cat did tell you how to use it. You performed the spell correctly. You just have to wait for results to happen.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:01 pm

on the break up spell are the names written side by side or one on top one on bottom?
DreamCatcher

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 pm

To break two people up, I would write the names separately side by side, and then tear the paper apart to symbolize their break up.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 pm

interesting.. would this cause oneself any negativity if they had a septic tank on their property?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:09 pm

wraithklewn,

No, such spells were devised by and traditionally utilized by rural people who employed outhouses. The work is intended to eventually be entombed in the outhouse or septic tank.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 pm

oh ok good thing to know. i have a target this is perfect for. Thanks Ms. Cat
wraithklewn

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 pm

You're very welcome!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mag » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi miss cat, can I use this to make my husband leave me. The name on paper & feces spell.

Thank u so much!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.
Mag

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Yes, it can be used as a Hot Foot spell.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mag » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 am

Thank u so much, Ms. Cat.
P.S. why brown paper?
Thank u so much!
Mag.
Mag

Unread postby JackieLove » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:35 am

Brown paper is traditional in Hoodoo.
JackieLove

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:57 am

Brown paper from grocery bags was probably the paper that rural people were most likely to have around the house, as opposed to fancy white paper or stationery.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:42 am

Mama Micki is correct.

Specially made toilet paper is a fairly recent development. Rural people wiped with leaves or with re-used paper, such as pages from a mail-order catalogue or torn pieces of grocery bag paper. In the case of doing this spell, one would not have used catalogue page paper because catalogue paper is already covered with words, hence paper-bag paper would have been preferred.

This particular spell method has persisted in hoodoo, and because one cannot easily write on modern toilet paper, it even retains the type of paper originally employed, that is, wiping with carefully re-used grocery bag paper.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:04 pm

I have one more question about this spell. what does one say when doing this.. just praying that whatever id want to happen?
wraithklewn

Unread postby Mag » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Thank u ladies 4 all ur help!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.
Mag

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm

wraithklewn, there are no specific prayers, but you cannot do much better than Psalms 109, the famous "cursing Psalm." Read it here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_109
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

When I was a child my mother took me with her to visit a priestess and she mentioned this spell to use on some kids that were bullying me at school. I didn't do it not that my mother would have let me anyway. She said to say something like, "As I s**t on your name, you will become s**t, everything you do will be s**t, and everyone will treat you like s**t!"
Is this something you can say with this spell?
DreamCatcher

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Rookiebinx, sure, you can say that. I happen to like the grandeur of the language in Psalms 109 better, stuff like:

[6] Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
[7] When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
[8] Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
[9] Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
[10] Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
[11] Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
[12] Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
[13] Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
[14] Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
[15] Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

and also this section,

[17] As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
[18] As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Thank you again Ms. Cat. That psalm is THE perfect one for a situation i have to use it for.
wraithklewn

Unread postby Sweet Success » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:50 pm

If one of the people is someone who you want to stay do you still use this on their name or just the person that you wish to drive away from that person?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.
Sweet Success

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Kiteh Breath, this is not exactly a spell for you to do on someone you want to have stay with you. It is to break two people up.

There are other break-up spells where you do not use feces on the one you want. Read my post above -- the second one in this thread.

Most spells come in multiple variations and not every variation is good for every situation.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 pm

For what it's worth I did this one with what paper I could find and I just kept the name paper of the one I wanted around.

I recited Psalm 105: 28-38 then my own prayer and ripped the papers apart then tossed the one I wanted gone into the toilet and kept the other for myself. I had success with this although I had to keep it going till the results I wanted happened, it took about three months which from the site I gather is the norm.

I must add I am still learning and I can only report back results from this one time so it MAY have been coincidence, but I prefer to put it in the successfully done spell column my biggest success to date. Also during this time I anointed myself with Fiery Wall of Protection Oil and oh don't forget to cleanse after words!
Negi Springfield

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Nice Psalms selection to drive someone away. Here is the text:

Psalms 105:25-38

[25] He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants.
[26] He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.
[27] They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.
[28] He sent darkness, and made it dark; and they rebelled not against his word.
[29] He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish.
[30] Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, in the chambers of their kings.
[31] He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts.
[32] He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land.
[33] He smote their vines also and their fig trees; and brake the trees of their coasts.
[34] He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillers, and that without number,
[35] And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground.
[36] He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their strength.
[37] He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.
[38] Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:22 pm

I learned it from Counjerman Ali ;-)

I've picked up all sorta useful tips on this forum!
Negi Springfield

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

I would also recommend cleansing afterwards. Wash with hyssop etc.
psychicveronica77

Unread postby star77 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow! I just did this spell this morning but I flushed both names. Does that mean he (my x) will leave?
star77

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:34 pm

star77, that looks like what you asked for.

Sorry, but you have made things a lot more complicated for yourself now.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby star77 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Wow! So now what do I do? I've working with a red skull on him since Friday and walking on him. Both I've learned from your site. So how do I fix this booboo literally that I've caused? :(
star77

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Fast question -- do I work the spell till they break up or stop for a time?
Negi Springfield

Unread postby Madsometimes » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Does anyone know if this will really work? been needing something that will. have tried everything.
Madsometimes

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Madsometimes: Your doubt will work against you. To do the work and then start to doubt it is like planting a garden, pour salt all over it and wondering why it isn't growing.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 am

Negi Springfield --

Either set yourself a time limit and work until your reach it or work the spell as long as you please. There is no need to work it on and off, although some may be of a mind to only work this sort of trick during the waning or dark of the moon.

-----

Madsometimes --

Papa Newt is right; there is no point in even attempting work that you do not believe in. Please read this page and see if it addresses your issues of doubt --

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

It answers the following common questions from newbies:

HOW DO REAL MAGICK SPELLS ACTUALLY WORK?
DO MAGICK SPELLS ALWAYS WORK?
ARE MAGICK SPELLS GUARANTEED TO WORK?
IS MAGICK WORTH TRYING IF IT IS NOT GUARANTEED?
IS MAGICK REAL OR ARE THE RESULTS JUST COINCIDENCE?
IF MAGICK SPELLS ARE REAL, WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE USE THEM?
I'M A NEWBIE: HOW DIFFICULT ARE MAGIC SPELLS TO DO?
WHICH MAGICK SPELLS ARE THE STRONGEST OR MOST EFFECTIVE?
IF I CAST TOO MANY SPELLS WILL I GET "SPELL OVERLOAD"?
IF I CAST SPELLS INCORRECTLY WILL THEY "BACKFIRE" ON ME?
HOW LONG SHALL I WAIT FOR MAGICK SPELLS TO WORK?
DO YOU HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN RELIGION TO PRACTICE REAL MAGICK?
WHY ARE HOODOO SPELLS DONE WITH PSALMS OR IN JESUS' NAME?
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT REAL MAGICK?

If reading the above linked page does not clarify matters for you, i suggest you abandon the practice of magic, or at least those spells that do not work for you.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Madsometimes » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:06 pm

no its not doubt its just that I have tried so many different thing over the past year and I pray to santa muerte to please help me. I just am in need of something that really will do the job.I faith in my spells all the time its just I even had a root worker help to my dimay it still is not working.
Madsometimes

Unread postby desiree » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:05 am

1) Do you have to say something, like for example " everyone will hate you"?

2) Do you need hyssop bath after each time you do it?
desiree

Unread postby Angela2212 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:38 am

1) Do you do anything particular with the name papers of the one you want to stay around or do you just keep them somewhere safe and watch them pile up? I want to try this, it’s so symbolic.

2) Do you smear the name of the one you want gone with feces before flushing it?

Angela
Angela2212

Unread postby prvteye123 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 am

Thank you for sharing details of this spell. So if I understood right, here's the steps??
1- write his and his other girl's name (people you want to separate) side by side on brown grocery bag.. I'm guessing small pieces to be able to be flushed.
2- rip it in the middle separating the names
3- keep his name paper and clean your behind with the other while saying your personalized prayer
4- keep doing this till the results show and keep cleansing yourself after
Then what do we do with his name papers?
Thank you
prvteye123

Unread postby Mila » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:24 pm

guys,

1) Can I make this spell using white paper? because we don't use grocery bags around here in my own country.

2) I flushed names both at the same time. does it block the spell ?
Mila

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 pm

desiree,

1) This is not a "hate you" spell. It is a spell for a break-up. You may speak your intention, but it should be in line with the reason for performing the spell. Psalms 1 is typical of the type of Psalm used with this type of spell to separate a bad person from good ones.

2) You could add a little Hyssop oil to your body wash or shampoo.

=======

Angela2212,

1) No, i would NOT do that.

2) Yes.

=======

privateeye123,

Yes, that is ONE WAY to do the feces break up spell. But remember:

A) Not everyone who performs a break-up spell with feces wants to KEEP one member of the couple. People often want to break up a couple for revenge and keep NEITHER ONE near.

B) Not every feces spell is a break-up spell. It may simply be a spell against a single enemy.

As far as what to do with the name papers that are not flushed -- you can burn them on Love Me incense.

=======

Mila,

Sure, i suppose if you live in a nation with no paper grocery bags you would use something else to wipe yourself! I dunno, this is just simople old-school, down-home Amercian hoodoo, not rocket science! Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby prvteye123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Thank you Catherine!
prvteye123

Unread postby Mila » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:40 am

LOL thanks Catherine <3
Mila

Unread postby sadfish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 am

I have a question. what if you don't know the name of the person you want to get rid off, Can we put down "unknown rival"?. Thanks
sadfish

Feces question?

Unread postby fergi660 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 am

Hi There!!

My husband's lover hired a witch-crafter to kill me. I have been very ill.

I bought a break up kit from LM.

In addition i heard the LM radio show, on an old broadcast, there was the situation of a lady that had been heavily attacked by her ex, Miss Cat advised her to use her own feces to blocked the attacked.

I am planning to use the toilet as I have read on the forums.

I would like to blocked her attacks using feces. I would like to use feces if is possible to make them break up, also.

1) Can I do both spells at the same time?

2) Does the use of my feces on a spell will have a bad effect on me?

3) Can I add red pepper and alumn or it is too much?

Thank you very much for any reply.
fergi660

Unread postby MagicSoul42 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 am

Ok so i was reading all the post on the spell... and I am wanting to do this spell on someone. but i only know her by her first name, and the other name i want to keep, and not smear with feces. or is there another way that i can seperate these two. reading this I think using the feces is a very effective way. If I only know the first name of the person can it still be just as effective??
MagicSoul42

Unread postby RoLoForever » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:51 am

Question: can a photo with the person's name be used also?
RoLoForever

Unread postby snowbud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 am

To Cat;

could I use this method in breaking up the man I love and see., to break him up with his girlfriend...??? He's told me he's broken up with her a few times, but she keeps coming back, that he's soft and takes her back as he feels sorry for her....yes I do believe him, but do not agree with him for not being stronger and firmer.

So, would this be a good method for me to try? If so, how do I cleanse myself after?? Thank you for any help you can give me :)
snowbud

Unread postby snowbud » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:28 am

I would like some advice on how to cleanse myself after using a break-up spell; what do I use etc I have no idea, apart from reading that it is advisable to cleanse after.
snowbud

Unread postby Brooke » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 am

After doing break up work or negative work it is common to cleanse with hyssop and recite psalm 51. If you search the forum under cleansing you will find alot about it.
Brooke

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 am

snowbud- Brooke has given some good suggestions, and I would encourage you to check out the following thread:

Cleansing After Performing Acts of Dark Magick

While this is a big forum and the reply time can vary, be sure to use the search tool found on the upper right hand corner of the forum while waiting for a response. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 am

sadfish,

You could do that, but this is a very personal spell and it would be difficult for me, at least -- and i am a VERY INTENSE rootworker of many years experience -- to form a sense of pulsating hatred while smearing feces on the name of an "unknown rival." It really would seem laughable weak to me.

=======

fergi660,

1) No,

2) Your moral compass is your own. Your family training and religious beliefs should supply you with instruction. You and i may have different beliefs. I am a believer that JUSTIFIED spells are not going to harm you -- but that if you mess with the happiness of a couple and they fight back on their own JUSTIFIED account, then you may get into a problematic situation. In other words, once you have lost a partner and they are happily married and asking you to move on, it is certainly their right to fight you down if you mess with them. It will NOT be a case of your spell "backfiring" but you may get hit upside the head by their anger over your interference.

3) Are you asking me if you can wipe your ass with Red Pepper and Alum? If so, i can tell you that this is a VERY bad idea.

=======

MagicSoul42,

See my reply above, to sadfish. This spell is INTENSE and i, for one, find it almost impossible to build up a rage over someone whose full name is unknown to me. My link to the person is way too weak.

=======

RoLoForever,

You like to wipe your ass with photos? Okay, whatever floats your boat. I would not want a hated person's teeth near MY butt! Your mileage may vary.

=======

snowbud,

Yes, this is what the spell is used for and why it is posted here in the Break-Up section of the forum.

To cleanse yourself, see the area of the forum on cleansing. Brooke and Papa Newt have pointed you in the right direction.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby magicinthemoment » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 pm

I just did this using a black sharpie on toilet paper.

Talk about instant gratification. Felt great!

Wish me luck.
magicinthemoment

Unread postby affie » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 am

This breakup spell is so easy and work amazing....... Thank you guys for posting this!!!!
affie

Unread postby believer88 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am

hello am new here my friends'

i need your kind explanation
if you use this to separate a couple, will the person you like suffer personally, or the spell is for the relationship.
i dont want my ex to suffer but want him to separate from that person....
please help, thanks
believer88

Unread postby believer88 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 pm

hello
can u help me please?
what will i do with the person i want when i do this keep the brown paper with his name?
do i smear feces on it too
i will only flush and use to wipe with the other party's name right?
please guide me, thanks
love and light to all,leo
believer88

Unread postby dominico11 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:03 am

I have some questions. Can I use regular white toilet paper? Can I use this because I've fallen out of love with my WIFE? what should I use to write the name?
dominico11

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce