Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Deliciousdonut

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:55 pm

JayDee my first break up candle repost cam in it doesn’t sound great, I’m still waiting on my break up spell kit to come here it is

The candle burned leaving a light grey haze, on the sides of the glass; a sign of delays, distractions, and minor obstacles. This was not a very good burn to begin a run with. However, the remaining candles can clear things up and put this run on track for success. In the meantime, pray for the separation you wish to happen.
Best of luck!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:32 pm

JayDee a few other things, my clarity candle is working wonders on me, I can really focus on what I need to do to him,and instead of getting super mad am cursing him out I talk to him clearly, and he’s been totally shocked by my reaction to him, I’m very shocked with myself on how clear my thinking is doing, and when I tell him I don’t want this anymore I actually mean it WOW! I mean it, and I ordered all this things you told me to get and the only ammonia I could find is lemon sent is that ok?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:34 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

The break up candle may not have been the best report, but its equally not terrible. Iv had and seen candles where they had to be dugged out relit, rewicked and still never worked lol. A light haze can be over come with continued work, prayer and persistence. The fact that you have more runs means it will keep the pressure on and going.

Im glad to hear of the clarity and its success. It is a wonderful product, I lit some of its incense today to think clearly and get over little annoyances to think more clearly, it helped greatly. You can burn a bit of sage in the house or pine needs to cleanse the house. The ammonia you found sounds great, lemons is a great product for cutting things out as well. One day order a bottle of chinese floor wash LM sells I use a few drops of it in my ammonia bucket to clean my house then burn an incense.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:55 pm

JayDee, thanks for your input, I bought hyssop bath crystals,hyssop oil,destruction oil, I can’t wait for my kit!!! I’m gonna but all my energy into it!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:21 pm

Deliciousdonut,

I personally love destruction oil in break up work. I also like to print a photo of the tower tarot card and write the peoples names on each side of the tower, it helps me visualize my goal. With some good photo shop or old fashion cut and glue you can put photos over faces to give that nice visual in your work using the product with the imagery from the card.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:14 pm

JayDee great idea!!! I just ordered some tea lites to so I can be prepared I will print the tower card out tomorrow!!!

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:10 pm

@ JayDee - which deck do you get the Tower card from? Do you have a photo example?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:30 am

Tower I use the Rider Wait tarot deck card it matches the destruction oil label very well.

Tarot deck:http://www.luckymojo.com/cartomancy.htm ... tesmith%22
Destruction oil label: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-destruction.html
Here is a link to the photo of the card: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tower_(Tarot_card)

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:36 pm

JayDee I have a question about the tea lites, can I keep Lori g different ones after the burn out with my same pentiton to help along with my church candles? Are do I have to right a new penition paper every time, I hope so because I used his sperm in it.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Deliciousdonut,

You can keep the same petition paper and move it to new candles many people do this when they burn candles in runs. Miss Cat talks about in her book, paper in my shoe on petition papers and how to use them after use. I would write a new petition paper if your request changes. If the same petition then keep using it.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:39 pm

JayDee ok thank you I’m gonna get a few books from here after I’m done buying all my supplies, ok I have a question do I fold my paper away from me are towards me for the break up spell? And do I do it clock wise? And now I understand what you. Mean by praying with a strong purpose and intent!i I’m doing it can’t wair for my break up spell, oh and here is my other candle report for my clarity candle,

The candle burned leaving streaks of light white haze, down the sides of the glass; a sign of minor delays and distractions. This was a good burn, and the clarity that you desire should be coming your way. Pray and meditate on the issues that confront you, and you'll receive the guidance that you need from Spirit.
Blessings, and best of luck!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

When folding a petition or name paper, to draw to you: Fold towards you, turn to the right repeat, turn to the right once more and repeat. To send away, or negative work: fold away from you, turn to the left, fold away, turn to the left fold.

Candle report seems good, keep praying for clarity, to see clear and understand. Spend some time in prayer, listen to Gospel music, read some passages see if it helps.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:59 am

JayDee ok got it! Thanks again

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:07 pm

JayDee hi, I have a question I read some where that the honey jar doesn’t take affect soon is that true and what about the break up spell candles and kits? I’m still waiting on mine to come is there a timeline to look forward to?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Deliciousdonut,

The discussion that honey jars are slow, or container spells is more of a internet rumor then a truth. Reality? things work on many factors including: Petition, prayer, ability, authentic items, and most important Gods will in the matter. I think people assume they are slow because honey it is think and slow to move in a jar, but it negates that honey is made by strong acting and powerful bees. A good general statement to follow is to keep the work going and do the small tricks you can do during that time. sprinkle powders the people will touch, oil on cars, etc, after 3 mo if you dont see movement, signs or manifestation then consider the job did not work. You can repeat it or try a new job. Getting a reading is essential to making sure the work is proper.

A break up spell kit just like the above is same concept, the internal issues, the specifics of the case are each different and effect the work. Of course we want it fast and done. But dont be discouraged if it takes time and more work because it is "root-work", I also think of the biblical concept that everything has its season meaning its time when it will end. In break up work remember to be justified and pray for a justified break up to God.

I would encourage you or anyone else reading this post to please not to focus on a a time frame as much as I would focus on signs to the work, movement to the work and out come of the work. If you are getting great signs keep it up, if getting movement but not manifested keep it up, if getting none then its time after 3 mo to rethink the work. I hope this helps!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:43 pm

JayDee, yes it’s has help me get out of “my stinking thinking “ so far I have seen progress, it’s just sometimes I can’t help myself wanting him to get his ASAP!! To be hurt like me Like tonight he’s so smug with oh I love you baby with all my heart yeah right I think as he talks, I know in my gut he’s cheating. But he just wants to hold on to me for when the woman he’s cheating dumbs him he can have me on stand by to lick his wounds.i want to destroy that relationship, I want him so hurt and degraded by this woman. And believe me I’m gonna keep going, I know it’s a process to get the results I’m looking for.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 am

Deliciousdonut,

When he does come around with love you honey etc dont push or punish him, otherwise you are working against your work. Many people want to break an outside influence up and keep their lover, but they self-sabotage the work when the person is coming back they punish and push them away, then the person leaves and they say the spell didnt work. When they end use that opportunity to tie him to you for good!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:53 pm

JayDee your rite I hope I haven’t blew it!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

You seem to be at a state of clarity, and he was just calling you honey, seems its not blown yet.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:24 pm

JayDee, when comes back from hanging with his buddies I’ll have a different attitude and better treatment, so I won’t sabotage my own work thanks again

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi JayDee I got my other candle report you know the break up one? Well I understand but it got me confused a little Because, my guy is acting some much better towards me and staying around a lot and actually being nicer, supportive and understanding, I just really need my break up kit ASAP to work with this last candle the church is light for me well here’s the report...
The candle burned leaving a light grey haze, around the top quarter of the glass; a sign of delays, distractions, and minor obstacles. The glass is clear and clean beneath the haze, so these concerns should clear over time. This was an improvement over the first candle, but was not a really good burn. There is resistance to your work. Mr.. might not be ready to let go. Much now depends on the final candle... if we can get a good result there, then Spirit may take up your cause, and start applying serious pressure on Mr. Sampson. Keep up your prayers.
Best of luck!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

That is not a bad candle report and is indicating that some obsticles may still exist seen or unseen. The haze at the top was not black soot which is a great sign. And a haze van be worked through with continued work. I agree I hope the kit comes soon and you are able to do it. DO not think that because he is nicer and this report came things are bad. I see his behavior improvement a sign of the work you are doing, including the work to keep him with you. This is what we call movement. He is doing what we want but maybe not 100%, hence he is moving, this can be why a haze is left, not the final product but moving in that direction. The clear end of the burn indicates with continued work you will be successful.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:22 pm

JayDee, ok I understand now! It is true! It’s working the movement, I’m happy about it I just didn’t understand the report that well, I’m not quitting I believe in my work if I have to have the church lite 20 more candles I will, I can’t wait to start my kit and the other things with it thanks JayDee

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:38 pm

JayDee hi, I have a few questions for you about my break up spell kit, ok so my man came back and we were talking and he’s saying oh yea “like I told my people” that people that they are leaving with trying to get them put out for there friends can move in there instead and , and I said wait what friend going threw this? And paused and said oh just some guy he’s nows , but I know in my gut that he was talking about this broke trashy woman and she don’t have anything going for miserly just sex, so I really don’t now much about this woman but how can I use this info in my break up kit ??? I not only want them apart but I want to rip up her foundation so they can really crumble

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

When you write the petition or name paper make it specific about her as you can: women who is broke, getting put out..etc. Then when you pray, shake the jar and say If I am justified may this homewrecking, sex freaking, dirty whore who is being put out lose her home, her lively hood and move away, then continue on in the prayer with the things you seek done.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:15 am

JayDee thanks again!!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:50 pm

JayDee,

Look at this last candle interpretation....🤦🏽‍♀️

The candle burned leaving a grey haze, with a scattering of glitter, on the sides of the glass; signs of delays, distractions, minor obstacles, and confusion. This is not the result that we hoped for from the final candle. Mr... is definitely resisting the work. You may still be successful, but it might take a while. Continue to pray for the success of your curse. But, if you don't see promising results, you may wish to re-do this work.
Best of luck!

I thought I’d see more movement to have a 3 week run, I don’t know what to do now, because of this outcome

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

I read the report on another post you made. Remember its Rootwork, it takes work, many things in life are not easy and take work. Ending relationships included. Its a marathon not a race, focus on results, focus on the work. Dont be discouraged by a candle report, after you do some solid work the reports may very well improve. Do the spells you have planned, have the church set the candles for you when you are doing the break up work at home. This will back up and support your work.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:48 pm

JayDee ok thanks you, JayDee I’m reading the instructions on my break up kit and it says burn the candle a little at a time I don’t have the luxury of doing that because I love with him and I have kids to, so what will happen if I burn it all at ounce will it , mess the spell up? I didn’t get to start anything yet because he’s been here, and one other thing it said to boil the hyssop herbs in rain water but I’m in California and we don’t have rain often , I have hyssop bath crystals, but eventually I want to use the one that came in my kit.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Deliciousdonut,

It will not mess it up, some people can burn them in a series of days such as for 7 or 9 days, others do it all at once. You can use tap water to bath.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:01 pm

JayDee, thank you 😊

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm

JayDee, I have a question when I sprinkle the powders , break up, hot foot,and do I add the goofer dust to?, oh and I plan on hugging and rub the destruction oil on him and and drop in his shoes and hats

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:18 pm

JayDee, wow my man come back in the middle of the spell!!!! I had to blow the candle out!!!! And ran and hide everything I didn’t get to bath with the stuff and the candle only burned for about 30mins did I mess my spell up?? I was about to to my bottle wow

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:09 am

Deliciousdonut,

You will need to restart the spell. Toss the candle, buy a new one and start over.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:30 am

JayDee thanks so much!! I love this site All of you guys are so helpful and supportive!! Ok I will buy a new one tomorrow from LM, I was able use a handful of the hyssop bath crystals because he wanted to go to the shower with me, but I was able to use a little hyssop oil, and fiery wall oil, is that candle a marriage candle???

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:34 am

JayDee oh I forgot to tell you, I was able to put hootfoot powder,break up powder,destruction oil, and break up oil on his cloths and shoes

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:35 am

Deliciousdonut,

Dont put hotfoot powder in the clothing of the man you want just break up with destruction to end the love, for the girl if known put the other items on her stuff, if unknown , follow him and find out lol. The candle is a black bride and groom candle. Good job remembering to always wash after doing negative work.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:00 pm

JayDee ok I already put that hoot foot just a little hopefully it want affect him what can I do?? I put a littler and yes I’ve been thinking about following him🤣

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

When sprinkling hotfoot be careful and clear on who you want to hotfoot such as I hotfoot jane doe, or the mistress sleeping with my man. Clean out his stuff and reapply the items.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:04 pm

JayDee ok

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:55 am

JayDee, I forgot to tell you when I put the hot foot in his shoes I was saying this is to hot foot that slut out of here! So do you think it’s ok to leave it there? Because he put on his slippers and it’s in there

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:15 am

Deliciousdonut,
Yes because its specific, but I would in the future leave it out. I would incorporate the hotfoot into candles, items to get on her specifically.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:22 pm

JayDee ok thanks again

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi I have a question can I use 4” black alter candles candles to redo my break up spell?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:02 am

Deliciousdonut ,

Yes you can. I would use two in the working.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:17 am

JayDee,
hi happy holidays I hope you enjoyed yours, I wanted to give you a update on what’s going on lately last Saturday my guy he had left and came back Sunday night alI happy I know he was with that tramp. So he’s been here all week and yesterday he hopped up around 12pm getting dressed packing a little bag, and I just set there watching saying nothing he was so happy and left so I thought I wasn’t gonna see him for a couple of days but he came back around 10pm, with a attitude kind of mad, I know in my gut she didn’t want to see him, he was acting real distant but I just pretended I didn’t notice,then after a while he came to me, I just decided not to chase him for affection are answers.I think it’s my work starting to pay off even though I didn’t finish the BREAK UP Kit I have the bottle from it he’s personal Concerns in it and I’ve shaken it when I can and then my candle run I did, so what do you think? And I’ve been doing my work for over a month now,and oh yea I added the break up and destruction oil to his clothes last week.I no this is long but I’d love your olio

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 am

Deliciousdonut ,

I am glad to see him showing affection to you and hanging around. It is not uncommon when doing break up work to get rid of a third person to your man going back and forth, positive note is he seems to not have been accepted and sent away, he was angry a good sign for break up work. I amglad you are not punishing him and realize it will work against your petition. Good job getting the break up on his clothing to cause the fighting. Keep the work up, while it seems a rift is starting ( movement) between them, strike harder, finish your jar, continue to dress items of his, light a candle of him and her and separate it. Have LM set another break up candle. Pray to God with a justified prayer, " Lord if I am justified break up (him and her) ..focus on how he is your man, a family and that is a holy covenant with God.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:37 am

JayDee,
Thank you I will do that! and I will start my prayers on him more often, that’s about all I can do because he’s around so much lol which is a good thing, I can put destruction and break up oil in his shoes cloths and and hats and when he’s outside I can but the break up bottle in my purse and shack it and I can pray in my mind while I’m doing it!!! I’m gonna have the church do another break up run on him I can’t even do my honey jar spell because he’s here but as long as I see movement I’m happy!!!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm

JayDee,

Hey I just don’t know what to do next I know for a fact this guy just went cheating with this tramp again and came back like a lap dog , I couldn’t help myself I went off on him just knowing the lies that he tails right to my face I really want to make him feel what I’m feeling,I believe in my work but it’s times like this that make me wonder I’m doing what I’m suppose to do but I haven’t up on my palms I’ve been under a lot of stress, any tips on what to do next?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:05 am

Deliciousdonut,

I've been catching up on your situation and a couple of things jump out at me:

1) I'm actually a little conflicted on the issue of you placing the hotfoot in his shoes. Traditionally, yes, throwing for someone will typically only affect the intended target but, typically, that is in cases where things are thrown openly in public areas are where many people will be exposed to or make "indirect" contact with it. For instance if you have thrown for a doctor at his place of practice, the nurses, patients, and all others who have some form of business there will come into INDIRECT contact with it by crossing over it, walking by it, or stepping onto it but this will likely be with their feet protected. Hoodoo is sympathetic magic (what you do to one thing will affect the other when there is a magical link) but it is also natural magic (the herbs we use are believe to already have their own innate magical properties and powers)

So the question then becomes, is the magic in the herbs/ingredients? and if so is the magic activated only when enchanted or called upon and given an assignment, as in calling for someone like you did. I was taught that it only affects the person for whom it has been called after for example the Dr's office in the scenario above. I believe this theory however I, personally, feel that there are a couple exceptions to that, one being your case. I believe that we can throw for someone in particular and spare innocent bystanders of any spiritual means of transmission, or indirect contact, basically. On the other hand, your lover has made direct, physical, FOOT TRACK at that, contact with Hot Foot powder which contains ingredients that are packed with a lot of magical power and these things are going DIRECTLY into his FOOT TRACK. I also don't like the idea of dressing his clothing with the destruction oil either.

For these reasons I think it deserves consideration that you may be continuing to hot foot him away from you which would, in my estimation, make perfect sense being that you say "I believe in my work". If you have faith in the spells you've been performing and in your ability to make them come to fruition then the problem has to be somewhere else. Which brings me to my second point...

2) Assuming you are indeed talented/skilled in this line of work, then we have to ask "Why in the hell isn't it working?" Sometimes that can be hard to answer but in this case I don't believe it's difficult at all. I believe that your predicament has superseded the level of break-up work. In addition to the breakup kit it might be time for some Stay with Me/Stray No More spells. There are other forums dedicated to this work. Feel free to search about to find those answers but in addition to breaking them up, you have to get to the bottom of why he's leaving.

He could be hoodoo'd himself or....he could just be a dog in which case you might want to try and separate yourself from him altogether completely but if you're intent on staying in this relationship then breaking them up isn't going to be enough.

I hope this helps out.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 am

Deliciousdonut,

You are completely working against yourself and the work by going off on him and fighting with him. Not to be harsh, but if he cared how you felt he would not be cheating on you. You need to tame your tempter or all the work you are doing is going to fail because of working against the work you are doing. I would suggest at this point to get a reading by an AIRR worker to make sure the work is worth doing and what specifically to do, I would get an hour reading use 30 mins to read the situation and 30 to do spell recommendations. Keep the break up work going. You dont seem to have time to do candles at home, I would have the church set them for you. Try and find where she lives, sprinkle break up at her home. If you can find a location secluded, take two candles there and burn them after one named him one her and move apart, Go back their each day for 7 days and move the candles. Put break up in his shoes being very specific for him and his mistress to break up. Buy a black figure female candle, dress it with break up herbs and oils, pin the eyes shut, stick alum in its mouth and vagina, cover it with dog shit, wrap it in tin foil and freeze her out of your life.

AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:45 pm

JayDee ok I am going against my work I see it 🤦🏽‍♀️, I’m my worst enemy here I need to believe in the work and yes if he cared about me he wouldn’t be cheating ok I will have the church burn one for me I was in my emotions last nite and usually I’m not that way,and for some reason now he’s giving all his money and I don’t no why he’s doing that I guess it’s guilt he’s trying to be super nice can I by alum here???

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:46 pm

JayDee I will get that reading to.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:47 pm

JayDee, there’s a lot of readers which one should I choose a card reader,a psychic a clairvoyant??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:10 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Alum can be purchased on LM, it is used to pucker mouths shut, can be added to a shell to pucker a women, or a veggie shaped like a penis to pucker a penis. I cant suggest a reader as many forum moderators are also on the site, that would not be fair. However, you can look on the forum at the post people make about readers saying thanks, or review the AIRR site, read the profiles and the work they do, review their personal site and make a decision. In addition each week Miss Cat runs the lucky mojo radio hour and they give a reading on the air, you can sign up and get a free reading. I have had several readings from AIRR workers and been happy with them. You may want to tie his nature and also make a nation sack but honestly I would start with a reading before doing much new work.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:28 pm

JayDee ok thanks I’ll get the reading first, oh I didn’t want you per say to pick a reader for me I wanted to no which category to pick one, there have the ones for love, breakup specialist etc

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Deliciousdonut,

The readers at AIRR will all be gifted in different ways. Which one do you get the best "vibe" from? You should choose the reader you feel most drawn to or after reading their bio' s you might find you have something in common with one of them.

The type of spells they perform or are more partial to will having no bearing on their ability to read for your situation.

Also, I wrote something in this thread for you to see earlier. It seems to have gotten lost with all of the other messages. Scot up when you get a minute and take a look at it. You might find something I said useful to your situation.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Dr. Darensbourg ,

Thank you I will take a look at your you added I’m home now to focus on AIRR, I truly appreciate and need all the help I can get thanks in advance

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Dr. Darensburg,

Right on you that is exactly going your right on!!!!!! With everything, how do I counter act this hot foot and the destruction oil?? And yes when I started the work with the breakup kit, and the hotfoot stuff i put all my energy into it, but I had to stop that spell right in the middle because he walked in on me doing it, and same as my bottle break up spell when I started it never finished it.And I just received my new break up candle today, I also have a a stay at home honey jar I have never got to work yet and I just got delivered today a come to me kit, but I’m so stressed out when I don’t see movement with my break up work I purchased that to meet someone else just to meet someone to spend time with while I’m waiting for this break work to move.But now you have me thinking about doing reconciliation work along with my break up to bring him closer, can I use the come to me,stay with me honey jar and the come to me spell kit for the reconciliation work?? do you I need to just start over with everything I have the products and extra candles to do it. And one other thing he acts like he has something type of work on him from this woman, I’ve never seen him act so strange towards me he’s overly affectionate but there’s know intamency, he always say I want to I really do but can’t.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:58 am

Deliciousdonut ,

Get the reading before yo spend tons of money on a situation. Think of a reading like this: You get sick, you kind of know whats going on, you may take medicine and some herbal remedies at home and they help, but you still are sick and it lingers. You go to a doctor, they recommend a series of medicines to aid you and restore you to your health. You go and take that medicine and whatever advise they give, you get better. See a doctor is reading you, your vitals and making a decision on how to fix it. This is akin to getting a reading by a professional worker. We do not provide readings on the forum on purpose, this is set aside for those in their professional practice. You have been given many great tips and advise over the weeks. But mistakes are still being made and things are somewhat still not changed, I think its time you see the Doctor. You can work against this women, you can break them up, you can draw him in, but one weakness of the work is you dont know the women. This is a major item that would help enhance the work by sprinkling at her place, bury items there, get a sample of her to use in spell work. Using a spell to meet someone knew, while you break them up and do work to bring him back is very confusing and it shows you are mixed in desires, which indicates you will likely have little outcome. The actions we do in the physical world must match the actions we are doing in the spiritual world. Yes the items can be used on him as well.

Here is a list of some links on the forum and LM site that I think will be beneficial to assist you:

Airr:http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Break up and reconciliation work on forum at once: break-up-and-love-return-reconciliation ... -t228.html
Overthinking or negative while working: over-thinking-ocd-negative-thoughts-whi ... 21617.html
Spell overload : too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html
General love spell q and a: general-love-spells-questions-and-answers-t9831.html
Good topics on magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”