Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
arepperson89
Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by arepperson89 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Hello!

My only method of printing off photos is a Walmart kiosk and I don't think that they print very small. What do I do if the photo is too big for the bottle?

Secondly, does the bottle need to be buried in the nearest graveyard? I would love to bury it with my grandfather but his grave is in another county.

Thank you.
Mad as a box of frogs.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:59 pm

arepperson89 ,

You can pick smaller sizes at those printing stations, also you dont need the whole photo just them. I like to cut up photos and add other backgrounds that reflect my work. Bury it at a grave yard that works, if you have a spiritual connection to the Grandpa then consider him to help with the work. Ask yourself however, would Grandpa support this work? Would he want to break them up? Hope it helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:54 am

JayDee,

Honestly, I truly have no idea if he would support it or not. I didn't know him that well, he passed when I was very young. But for some reason, I have always felt drawn to him and his grave. Also, I feel like he would be inclined to be more supportive than a stranger. And thank you for the tip on the kiosks, I must just be technologically illiterate! 🤣

Thank you!
Mad as a box of frogs.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm

arepperson89 ,

Try lighting a candle and praying asking your grandpa for a sign if he will work with you to break them up. ask for signs then go and watch for signs, keep a dream journal or anything that stands out. Being drawn to his grave is likely indicative that he is a spirit guide for you and one worth building a relationship with.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:16 pm

I began the Break Up spell. I did have issues morphing the incense into cones (it wouldn't come out of the paper, so I tried to morph it into a cone-ish shape on my burning thing). Is that ok?

Also, do I mix the other powders up for the bottle in the beginning or at the end, when I am finishing the spell up?
Mad as a box of frogs.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Also, JayDee, thank you! I didn't get to see your reply before I typed up my other questions! I will definitely do that!
Mad as a box of frogs.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello arepperson89,

Your incense sounds fine. Don't over-think it. If you managed to light it and it burned, you're fine.

You can mix your bottle ingredients when you're ready to assemble it. How far in advance is up to you.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:01 pm

Thank you, Ms. Athena!

I do have one more question, hopefully the last. I don't live alone and am worried that any roots / herbs / etc. that I leave out by the door will be thrown away. Is it ok to put them around my bedroom door?
Mad as a box of frogs.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 01, 2019 11:50 am

arepperson89,

I also sometimes struggle with the cones of incense and getting them out, I use a thimble fill it up and tap it till the incense comes out and its ready to burn! as for the herbs im confused, What herbs are you putting around your bedroom door while doing break up work? I think you may be asking what to do with the herbs before you assemble? If so keep them covered with a napkin and pray over them, when you are ready use them in the work.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:23 pm

JayDee,

Apologies. They are the herbs for after the spellwork: Devil's Shoestring and Devil's Pod, for protection. And the thimble is a good idea! Getting it out in one piece is the issue. It either comes out in pieces or gets stuck.

Thank you!
Mad as a box of frogs.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 01, 2019 2:33 pm

arepperson89 ,

Ok makes more sense now about the herbs. You can work them into a door item like a flower arrangement or a reef for the door. I keep a devil pod at my door. Also tying devil shoe string and putting it above your door on the inside is also advisable. Iv read that rue hung over a door also stops evil from coming in. IF you can grow a basil plant in the home, its powerful against evil. I had a plant last for ever, then I was attacked at work, when I got home the basil suddenly died withered up, it took a hit for me and protected me. If you rent a room, make a nice floral thing to hang on the inside or outside of the door and hide them in the work, or hide them on the inside of your bedroom side for protection.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:36 am

JayDee,

Thank you, once again! You are always so helpful! <3
Mad as a box of frogs.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I have been told by my parents to stop nothing the incense that comes with this kit because it smells so bad (to them). They want me to burn it outside. I have been performing the requirements for this spell for six days, with one left, and have always felt that it shouldn't be disturbed. But at this moment, it has to be moved so I can finish it. Is this ok?
Mad as a box of frogs.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 am

arepperson89 ,

I have not been told that, but I can see that some incenses have a different smell and people have different tolerances to them. It is ok to burn it outside or by an open window. You would also want to cleanse the house and work area after doing break up work and burning break up incense in the house.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:39 pm

JayDee,

Thank you and I definitely plan on doing that!
Mad as a box of frogs.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:50 am

Good afternoon!

I completed my spell work and have the devil's shoe strings and bat nuts at my door. But I may be moving, soon. Should I take those with me, or get new ones? Can they be reused this way?

Thank you!
Mad as a box of frogs.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 09, 2019 12:40 pm

arepperson89 ,

If they are on the door in a manner that can be moved then I would, if they are buried or put into the ground I would leave and buy new ones. Earlier it was discussed putting them on the door in a decoration or hanging them which is ok to move.

arepperson89

Unread post by arepperson89 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:04 am

JayDee,

Thank you! I searched for "moving" and maybe saw "moving spells"; I apologise for the repeated info, which is actually a great idea! Thank you for your help and suggestions!
Mad as a box of frogs.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”