Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 am

If you come to magic looking for a quick fix your going to be disappointed anyways. You might as well wait since break up work isn't really emergency type stuff, and you'll probably need every advantage you can get as break up work can be difficult. Use this time to get into the right frame of mind, whining and looking for short cuts isn't the right mind set for successful work of any sort.
HRCC Student #1559

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 am

Ur right - I will mentally prepare and continue other stuff that i was doing in the meantime.
Thank-You

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 pm

I have 4 break-up bottles to work and I was wondering how many bottles I can do in one night? Should I just do one bottle a night? Its the break-up bottles for $15.00 with the black candle and I'm adding the break-up powder, hoot powder, vinegar, etc?

So I wanted to know how many I can do a night/ is it best to do 1 a night?

Thanks for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Are these for different targets? I will assume so. If so...you can do as many as you like however if you are not good at conserving your magical energy..then you will feel drained. I would work two on Tuesday...day of anger....and war...among other things such as vigor, physical strength and power. And the other two on Saturday. You can even do Wednesday since it is the day of communication and you want to break that down.

Good luck.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:52 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Are these for different targets? I will assume so. If so...you can do as many as you like however if you are not good at conserving your magical energy..then you will feel drained. I would work two on Tuesday...day of anger....and war...among other things such as vigor, physical strength and power. And the other two on Saturday. You can even do Wednesday since it is the day of communication and you want to break that down.

Good luck.

Yes, four different people.
Great. I'll take your advice and just do it the way you suggest. I comfortable with that format.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 am

This might sound like a stupid question but I need to ask it anyways. If I have left over goofer dust, hoot foot powder, break-up powder, etc let over, not on the alter table, but let in the ppack they came, do I need to throw them away. Because I''m planning on using them to do more speel work.

Is it just the remnants on the alter table, burned out wax etc that you throw away? And the unused stuff is still good?

Just wondering. By the way I started my 1st conjure job this weekend and it went smooth, I fee lgreat about it. I just believe in my heart that I did a great job. I don't know why but I just feel great about the work I did.

Had to tell someone, haha...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:30 am

If they are still in packet...keep them for other spells. Yes it is the remains of the spell that you dispose of according to its purpose. The unused can be used in other spell work. Its good to have that feeling...keep it up...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:31 am

The unused powders are still good, you can keep them until you have need of them.
HRCC Student #1559

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Are these for different targets? I will assume so. If so...you can do as many as you like however if you are not good at conserving your magical energy..then you will feel drained. I would work two on Tuesday...day of anger....and war...among other things such as vigor, physical strength and power. And the other two on Saturday. You can even do Wednesday since it is the day of communication and you want to break that down.

Good luck.

So were so correct. I don't know why but ever since I started doing this break-up spell I'm very drained and tired, during the day I want to sleep. Very unsual for me, I always have energy. But I feel 100 percent confident about what I did, no second guess. I really feel positive about my work. But you were right, dark work is draining. But I'm not giving up...

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Wow, that's good advice from Stars about doing break-up work on Wednesday. I'm looking into doing some break-up work and my target is a gentle/sensitive guy - communication breakdown between him and the other woman is probably better than plain anger and fights coz the latter may just be too confusing for him. Thanks.

And good luck to Simpleme too!
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 am

Simple me,

Im not sure how long you are shaking. But I would recommend concentrating as long as you can, and think about them breaking up. When I first started out, I would shake the jar as hard as I could, and would put all my anger in the spell. But I would say something simple. like so and so may you fight and fight until you break up. I would say that 9 times. I mean that would last for a minute or two. But I found that more effective than shaking the bottle or whatever for too long because then I would get drained. But it will get better with time. Its like when you first start exercising. You may be a tad sore after, but once your body gets use to it you will get better. So just take your time, and do as best you can. Also, the waning moon is coming which is great for break up work. So the energy from the moon could help you as well.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 am

Thanks "Stars". I got to say, I'm really shaking like crazy. I'll take your advice. Its a good thing I didn't try to do all 4 at once. I plan on starting the other 2 next Tuesday night.
Thanks for the advice..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm

A couple of comments on this topic:

Working with a saint is not undertaken "to make the spell more effective." It is, rather, a part of the long-standing traditions of Catholicism that people can petition saints for aid in spiritual matters. As such, it is only a tradition of those who practice hoodoo and are affiliated with the Catholic brand of the Christian religion.

Most practitioners of hoodoo are Protestant Christians. This means that they do not venerate or petition Catholic saints, and the idea of calling upon a Catholic saint "to make the spell more effective" would be pointless.

For most hoodoo practitioners, such as myself, the focus is on herbs, roots, minerals, and personal concerns, so i would consider a spell as being potentially more effective if it involved my use of photos, hair, or clothing of the target individuals, extremely well-considered supplies made from genuine herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, and attention to details such as timing the job by the day of the week or by the moon.

In any case, here is the Break Up Spell Kit:

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$29.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 am

I have bought the break up spell kit from Lucky Mojo. And I have learnt that some incense must not burn in my self home such as Crossing incense etc. So I'd like to check,

1. Whether the break up incense from the break up spell kit is ok to burn in my home?
2. And also about the Hotfoot powder and goofer dust, as they are only powder which I don't need to burn, is that ok to work in my home?

Simply I just want to know whether it is good for me to work the break up spell in my home....Thanks for reply!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes you can burn the incense in your home, and yes you can work the spell kit in your home. After you do so, you should cleanse your space, and yourself. If you do not want to do that, then you can do it outside your home if that is avaliable to you. I do break up work , but its done on its own space, and then I just sage my room after, and cleanse the space with chinese wash or ammonia.

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Oh thank you Star, you always provide the useful information to me. So after the work done, I light up a sage to smudge my room, can I use salt to clean the place I work on, is that good enough? Thanks~!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Use whatever cleansing methods you like. Wash with Salt, Chinese Floorwash, burn Sage, or a combination of these and other traditional methods.

Some people prefer to do such work out of their homes, other if they have to do in their homes perform it in the bathroom, but I've known people who do in their homes and bedrooms. Simply keep things cleansed.

If you have only one altar that you do your work on make sure none of your other spellwork (success, love, etc) is out. So clear off your altar and cleanse it. Furthermore, after you are done make sure you do a thorough cleansing of your altar before you put back any of your previous work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Thank you ConjureMan, I will take your advice~~

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 am

I have bought a break up spell kit and am about to start the spell tomorrow night.
but im not sure where is the best place to dispose the bottle after the spell
i dono exactly where my ex is living now. but i know where his girlfriend is living.
She is living in a multi-storyed dorm on 8th floor.
so is it okay for me to dipose the bottle at the garden under her dorm
or bury it in the graveyard? and if i bury it in the graveyard, just bury it anywhere is ok?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 am

It is best to dispose of this spell where the person can come in contact with it smokey (walk over it, step into it...etc. etc...but here is a list of methods for disposal on LM's website http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 am

thx for your advice :)
so is it not good enough if i can only bury the bottle at a potted plant at the entrance of her dorm?

im thinking to go for the graveyard. i've read the site u linked (thx (: )
and it suggests me to curse my love rival during the burial.
the point is im a Chinese, so do i get to curse in english or chinese? in what language?

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 am

and do i have to cleanse the altar every day after i finish the spell, or only i finish the whole 7-day-spell?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 am

smokey wrote:thx for your advice :)
so is it not good enough if i can only bury the bottle at a potted plant at the entrance of her dorm?
That be fine.
smokey wrote:im thinking to go for the graveyard. i've read the site u linked (thx (: )
and it suggests me to curse my love rival during the burial.
the point is im a Chinese, so do i get to curse in english or chinese? in what language?
Whatever language you think you can best express yourself in is the one you should use.

Good Luck :)
HRCC Student #1559

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 am

thanks again :)
so can i just bury the bottle in a potted plant at the entrance of her dorm?
but the point is she wouldn't step inside the pot! she will just pass by... so is this ok?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Yes that is fine. The point is that it is on her "property" in a sense so it is going to effect her. I put a break up jar in the wooden slacks of a fence, and it worked just fine. They did not pass over it...however, since it was on their property it still made them go awry. Sometimes you have to be flexible in how you bury your remains or do a sneaky trick. So that method is suitable.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm

I have a related question. What if I don't know where the woman lives/works, but I can get to where my guy works? (hard to say if I can bury it around there though coz there're security guards)
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 pm

If you bury it where either party passes it will be hitting them through the foot-track. Ideally you bury it on the property where they both live, or at least where you know both will come in go at some point, like if one visits the other.

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 pm

thanks. you guys are really helpful :)
cried so badly last nite and texted him a message that i was about to give up
then he replied quickly and made me smile again (at midnite while he supposed to have work the next day)
yeah so i will keep going! wish me luck and all the best to you all too!

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm

oh and one question

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 pm

oh and one question, do i have to cleanse myself every day during im doing the work?
or just after the whole work is done after 7 days?
and i have to put the devil's shoe strings and devil pod at my doorstep on the first day or last day?
thankss

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 pm

You can put the devil strings and the devil pod at the end, but if you want to start your protection from the jump then you would start it on the first day. Personally, I feel like you should always be cleansing and protecting yourself. If you are doing multiple work I would recommend that you do some kind of light cleansing like sage the room or yourself, or incense the room .You can spray your hands or the space with the ammonia every day. Then the last day you could do the hyssop bath. Cleansing yourself is a must.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 am

Thank you CM and Stars. All this information is very helpful. And good luck to smokey too!
HRCC Graduate #1610

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 am

I just started the work of the break up spell kit for the first night..
i burned the figure candle and i noticed that the "girl-side" metled more quickly and melted much more than that of the "guy-side"
can anyone tell me what is this sign implied? many thanks

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 am

Tihs link might help. its very informative.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 pm

It means that the female in this work is going to be more affected than the male.

mli

Unread post by mli » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 pm

i just have a qhick question about the break up spell. when do you put the mix into the bottle and rid of it? Am i to do this in the beginning or after the 7 days? thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm

You work the bottle for a period of days (7 or 9 days) then you dispose of the bottle through one of the traditional means (graveyard, crossroads, at the property of target, or in a river).

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 pm

You can work the bottle from the beginning while you are doing the candle. Personally, I would work the bottle the entire time, and shake it constantly until you feel you are done working with it, or you can dispose of it after the 7 or 9 days you are doing the spell. However, you can shake it and worth it as long as you want, then dispose of it when the couple breaks up.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:17 pm

With the break up bottle that comes with the spell kit--would you use it as it is, or would you add vinegar and red pepper and other things?

Whenever I've got something 'prepared' from LM like a bottle spell, I don't add anything, but in this case I wonder.
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 pm

You can add or not add. That is up to you. If you wanted to add war water or vinegar then do so. When I did this I added sour milk, and it worked quite well. Red pepper flakes can be added. When you get the kit it tells you what you can add, and for what purpose.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 am

For "negative" type work, I like to take the bottles to the city dump and toss them away. I sort of hesitate doing the crossroads thing because o broken glass and so-forth. For "positive" work, I bury them in my yard or the yard of the person the work is being done for.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:10 pm

I'm still a little confused. Most of you say dispose it after you've completed the spell, on the property of affected parties. I know where my guy lives, of course, though I'm not sure if that woman stays over (it seems to be the other way around for the most part).

Some say work the bottle until the couple has broken up. Which makes sense to me too.

I'm getting a break-up kit and will be using that bottle. Would be curious about what everybody says/
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Some spells have you work it for 7 days and then get rid of it. Others have you work it until you get success. It's up to you which version of the spell you want to work - but the kit will come with directions specifically for use with those ingredients.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:44 pm

It depends on you, really. Usually you work the bottle for several days to get it going then you can either continue working it by shaking or lighting candles periodically until you see success, or you can dispose of it in the various means. Burial at a graveyard is asking for the death of their relationship and can involve the spirits to help carry out your petition, you can dispose at a crossroads, or you an infect them with foot track magick by burying it on their property.

Personally, I wouldn't dispose in a city dump or throw in a trash can, but that's just me. There are only a few spells that actually call for that. Traditionally you want to use crossroads, graveyard, or your target's property, or even burial in a tree.

People have use any of these methods with great results. Follow what works for you within the traditional framework.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:31 am

ConjureMan wrote:In break up work whenever the bottle breaks or explodes its a sign of an explosive break up or a positive sign of getting what you seek.
Does this apply to vinegar jar spells, too?

Thought I would continue this thread instead of adding a new post. I believe I've shook my vinegar jar so violently over the last few months that the lid is leaking. Actually smells like hot wing sauce :lol: Should I either pour the old contents into another jar or start all over again with new ingredients? Either way, I plan on burying the old jar and candle wax in a cemetery.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 am

Vinegar jars leak. They'll start giving off the smell of vinegar, it's just the way the vinegar acts.

But the symbolism of the vinegar jar is the same. If you are trying to sour someone's life and you have it break then it may mean that they are going to have a break down, or things are going to get pretty rough for them.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:38 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Vinegar jars leak. They'll start giving off the smell of vinegar, it's just the way the vinegar acts.

But the symbolism of the vinegar jar is the same. If you are trying to sour someone's life and you have it break then it may mean that they are going to have a break down, or things are going to get pretty rough for them.
I had no idea that they leaked or that it was normal. My concern is that little drops of liquid leak out whenever I shake the bottle. That's no fun esp. when I like shaking the jar so much. :D Grrrrrrrr.

So should I keep the jar as is or start a new one? If I keep the old one, does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep it from leaking? Currently, I wrapped the jar in aluminum foil.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:30 am

Well the new one is going to leak too...eventually. I do like you have done wrap it in something, or I cover it with a plastic bag and shake it. If you make a new one try not to fill it all the way to the rim, and see if that works.

SoulOfAPoet

Unread post by SoulOfAPoet » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm

I am currently in a situation where I live with my ex-boyfriend who I still love and will do anything for, but he has a (new) girlfriend. I began a vinegar bottle spell along with using the break up spell kit, but I really want the girl out of the picture.

I have burned the black couple candle and incense for 7 days and would shake my vinegar bottle at the same time (and often shaking the jar at various times throughout the day), however I decided I wanted to do more I rubbed some of the break up sachet powders on the handle of both of their toothbrushes and was just wondering if this will have any effect?

I was not able to burn the candle today, but there is still some left will it be okay that I skipped a day and just let it finish burning tomorrow?

I also sprinkled some hot foot powder in our bathroom, the entry way of my apartment building and around the passenger side of his car. Would there be more for me to do?

I've realized that throughout the week my ex and I get along great, but as soon as she comes for a visit we begin to fight even if I'm not even in the same state he'll find something to get mad at me for and he hasn't managed to see that recurring pattern. Frankly I want her gone so my life will become a bit easier and there will be less tension.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Well if you are going to ask us if it's ok to skip a day when you comitted to a course of several days, then we can't give you that validation. That is up to you. I advise against skipping days as it demonstrates a lack of focus and committment.

Taking some Break Up Powders and mixing them with Hotfoot and sprinkling around where she'll walk in and get in contact with is a great way to send the spell home. Call out her name as you sprinkle and tell her to go the hell away. Keep working your jar and lighting your candles to keep the fires going.

Good luck.

SoulOfAPoet

Unread post by SoulOfAPoet » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Thank you for your response, I completed the 7 days of burning the candle and the incense, but I just didn't have the chance to finish burning the candle due to unforeseen circumstances, but want to finish burning the candle completely. I did not mean to skip and day but had my vinegar jar with me so i was able to shake that multiple times today.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Finish burning the candle, and when appropriate you can back it up with vigil light.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 am

Focus is very important in spell work; I try to plan ahead to ensure that I will complete rituals where a series of days are involved. However unforeseen circumstances do happen.

tayra
Newly Registered

Unread post by tayra » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:24 am

Hi...
I have a question...
I bought the break up kit too.. but what about to disposal the jar when my ex lives in a building (where there is no floor to bury the jar) and the new girl lives outside the country... Where can I buried the jar? or what can i do??

Thanksss

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:06 pm

If he lives in a building you can bury it at the front entrance of the building. The idea is to place it somewhere where he will walk over, or where they reside.

gemini2

Unread post by gemini2 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 pm

So I haven't used this spell kit before and searched on here for questions similar but they aren't quite the questions I want answered. I'd appreciate any input!

1) When writing the names in red ink and black ink I have doves blood ink and bats blood ink. I wanted to write the guys name I care about in the doves and the other womans in the bat. is this a good idea?

2) When dressing the candle I heard that to pull something towards you dress the candle and pull the oil towards you and when you want rid of something push away. If i eventually want to get back together with him, but want her away which way should i dress the candle?

3) I want to mix a bit of the powders to gethr from each packet but as for the gofer powder I want trouble for them and mostly her but if i put a lot in would it harm him? Could i pray and concentrate on mostly effecting her? I pray for him and will light protection candles for him so she won't harm him, will this offset anything so it will harm the relationship but not kil him? What would you suggest for mixing? I want to use mostly gofer powder but i do not want to cause death to him!

$) should i assemble the bottle at the same time as the candle spell or after?

6) when it says wrap up left over materials and dispose of them would that mean any powders/un used incense and such left over? It seems kind of wasteful to just throw out the whole lot if i want to use it in the future.

7) also when ending i just want thier relationship to end, i dont want h/him/ carried out of my life or to travel away from me. Should i just specify when getting rid of the materials?

Back story he has gone back and forth between us for the past year and a half, she doesn't care that he cheats, i definitly do so this last go around he left. Im' afraid that if it isn't a bad break up he'll just keep going back to her which he has done in the past. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome! Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:37 pm

I will respond to #1. Dove's Blood ink is used to write out pacts, and wishes for romance, love, etc...and Bat's Blood ink is used for jinxing work against enemies...I follow you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Hello Gemini.
gemini wrote:) When writing the names in red ink and black ink I have doves blood ink and bats blood ink. I wanted to write the guys name I care about in the doves and the other womans in the bat. is this a good idea?
This is a fine way to work it, I personally don't use fancy inks, but if you like them, and they help you, good, go with it.
gemini wrote:2) When dressing the candle I heard that to pull something towards you dress the candle and pull the oil towards you and when you want rid of something push away. If i eventually want to get back together with him, but want her away which way should i dress the candle?
Dressing candles is an individual thing, to a degree. Since its a break up I would dress it from the middle out, that is dress it from the middle of the candle up towards the wick, then flip the candle over and dress it from the middle to the base.
gemini wrote: 3) I want to mix a bit of the powders to gethr from each packet but as for the gofer powder I want trouble for them and mostly her but if i put a lot in would it harm him? Could i pray and concentrate on mostly effecting her? I pray for him and will light protection candles for him so she won't harm him, will this offset anything so it will harm the relationship but not kil him? What would you suggest for mixing? I want to use mostly gofer powder but i do not want to cause death to him!
They are both going to get hurt and they are both going to feel pain, thats just the way it is with heavy work like this. If you want the man back I would not put goofer dust in the bottle, save it and use it to lay a trick for her to walk over. Goofer dust is a killing powder, and it is a nasty one, if you are not willing to see a death, don't use it, stick to the Crossing and Hot Foot powders I believe come with the kit.
gemini wrote:$) should i assemble the bottle at the same time as the candle spell or after?
I would make the bottle while the candle is going.
gemini wrote:6) when it says wrap up left over materials and dispose of them would that mean any powders/un used incense and such left over? It seems kind of wasteful to just throw out the whole lot if i want to use it in the future.
You only need to get rid of what is actually used in the spell, the unused powders,incense and oils can be saved for future use.
gemini wrote: 7) also when ending i just want thier relationship to end, i dont want h/him/ carried out of my life or to travel away from me. Should i just specify when getting rid of the materials?
Yes, I would throw it into a river, over your left shoulder, with a prayer like"May Jim Bob's and Abby Brown's relationship be broken up and may Abby Brown be washed form our lives forever, in the name of the father,son and holy ghost,amen." Using there actual names of course.
HRCC Student #1559

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:36 pm

So shall we Not add Hot Foot powder to the bottle too since that might chase the man away?
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:27 pm

This is one way of working the bottle spell or break up kit that I find works rather well. You make a little packet out each name paper/picture with the powders that you want and wrap the paper around the powders and herbs and toss them into the bottle. So for your rival put in Break Up Powder, Hot Foot etc. For the guy/girl you want you just put Break Up powders. Wrap and twist each one separately (kinda like rolled tobacco) and toss them into the jar. This semi keeps the powders specific to each person.

If you place Hotfoot into the jar then simply pray, "Suzie I set fire to your ass so you get out of so and so's life." I was taught that powders work on those that you lay them for or for those whom you call into the spell.

I've used hotfoot powders on couples even when one of them was lover to a client and it still worked fine.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”