Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Dxyz2010

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 am

Thanks for reply again

alliyaah27

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 am

Thank you very much for all answers :-) very helpful.

penny_lane

Unread post by penny_lane » Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 am

Hi, I'm new to the site, and somewhat new to posting in forums. So I apologize in advance if I don't follow proper form / etiquette for posting :?

I started a jar spell back in early March. It was to break up a couple who is causing me a lot of trouble. The male half of the couple is my ex from 10 years ago. He and I get along okay when he is broken up from his GF...and since he gets visitation with my sons, I would like us to get along. She lies to him about things I've said, things I've done in order to get him mad at me. she has a lot of anger and jealousy towards me,...She's about 14 years older then me. I'm 37. So, that's the back story. The issue is, the jar doesn't seem to have worked. Could distance effect my work? I'm in the deep south, they are on the West Coast. \

The jar had vinegar, coffin nails, chile, war water, goofer dust, salt, Destruction oil, some sort of herb that smelled TERRIBLE...later on I added a cork with pins in it, and their pictures.

Should I just start a new jar? or keep adding to this one? the things inside look pretty gross, the chiles are growing some sort of weird fuzz..
Oh, and I DON'T want him back...so this is just a straight break up spell.
any response appreciated.
Thank you Saint Martha for helping my family
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick help
Thank you Saint Jude for helping me succeed in difficult times

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 03, 2010 11:29 am

I imagine the stinky herb may have been valerian - it's pungent!

Distance isn't an issue when you have a strong enough link. But I'm guessing that since you live across the country from them you were not able to get any personal concerns from them. That could make it harder - especially if you are newer to rootwork. Pictures can work if you can strongly link to a person, but dna is faaaaar superior.

I can't really make any real judgment call on where exactly the problem may lie. Vinegar jars get gross, though - straight up.

Have you had an additional reading on the matter? If you do, find out if you are gifted for doing this work, or if you may need to hire someone to do it for you.

If you do want to try again, I would get Lucky Mojo's break-up bottle.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

penny_lane

Unread post by penny_lane » Mon May 03, 2010 2:44 pm

thank you so much for your input.
I think I have a pretty good link to my ex. but unfortunately, as you said, no DNA...the female half of the couple gave me her business card once though...wonder if that would be any good? I've been saving it.
I'm excited to start ordering my products from Lucky Mojo....and eventually I hope I can take the correspondence course.
This isn't the first time I've tried to "take care" of this problem...with no obvious results (they are 2000 miles away and I'd be the last person to know if they were having relationship problems)...I've done candle spells and poppets along with the vinegar jar.

But I have had success with jinx removing, money drawing, helped my father sleep better and even helped my sister with an ongoing tooth problem..I collected on some money owed to me...so I'm grateful for what I have been able to do...

thanks again for your advice...
Thank you Saint Martha for helping my family
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick help
Thank you Saint Jude for helping me succeed in difficult times

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Well if you've tried several times already with no success, it sounds like it's time to hire someone to work for you on this case.

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 am

hello it's me again :)

1) this time i wanna ask about break up spell kit.. since it's an enemy trick.. can i set the altar (on my desk) in my bedroom? which means i will perform the break-up spell in my bedroom where i will sleep in there at night.

2) will it be better if i sleep in my mother's bedroom during those 7 days when the break up spell is performing?

3) i actually have practiced a love spell kit in my bedroom on the same desk before.. will the performace of break-up spell kit affect the effect of the love-spell?

4) for the break-up spell kit.. i have to bury the bottle at their doorstep at the end of the spell. What if she lives in an apartment in a multi-storey building with no muddy ground available for burial? can i bury at the park near her home? though im not sure if she would pass through the park..

many thx again. you all are so helpful :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:40 am

1) Yes

2)If you want to that is up to you. Or you can smudge the room for the negative energy if thats what you are worried about.

3) If you are going to be using the same space for the two different objectives, you should cleanse the space adequately after each use. You should cleanse the space of the desk before you do the break-up spell kit to avoid any previous energies for affecting the break up kit.

4) The spell kit mentions many different ways of disposal. If you cannot do this...then bury it at a cemetary.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jenkins5611

Unread post by jenkins5611 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:14 am

Im looking to purchase the break up spell kit, i've read the instructions which say about placing items near their front door which would be impossible for me to do unless i want to be arrested lol, also to dispose of items at a cross road or river etc, unfortunaltey where i am in the uk this also wouldnt be possible, would there be another option for me to make sure i get the most from this spell, i have pictures of the couple, would this be enough in itself for the spell ?
Thanks
Sarah

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 11, 2010 2:41 pm

You don't have crossroads or rivers in the UK?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Even the most urban of areas in the UK is close to some river. In fact in the past the rivers acted as a sort of highway throughout the kingdom(s) and allowed the locals to travel swiftly from one place to another. Given this, I'm sure you can find some river that you can toss your bottle into, even if you need to drive or walk for a bit.

Another option that you can consider is graveyard. You bury the the bottle in a graveyard and let the spirits deal with it. If you are afraid of going to a large graveyard you can go to a small one that is abandoned or has little people in it. The bottle's used in LM kits are relatively small (I think the spellkit is a smaller bottle than the fixed bottle kit) and should be easy to bury in a graveyard.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

alliyaah27

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:01 am

Hey guys. Following my post on the 26th April I wanted your advice and opinion on what I should do next..I worked my break up bottle, was shaking it for good 2 weeks as advised and now im going to bury it in the graveyard. Situation is that Im working on the guy who I was seeing about a year ago, then after 3-4 months we stopped however remained friends. He was scared of commitment at the time. we both always fancied each other a lot but nothing ever happened..well until now.. Since new year he has a girlfriend but we have been always in contact and meeting from time to time. He never use to stay long as he knew and said it that something one day will happen between us because we like each other so much and get on very well. Last night after long everyday flirts over the phone we ended up in bed..but he is still with that girl and felt bad about cheating on her (dont know if he feels bad because he loves her or feels bad because generally he hates cheating). Dont know what is going to happen now, I think break up bottle has worked on some level but I need to take some further steps to drive him away from her as he is clearly not that happy since he decided to cheat on her (the guy is very good and quite honest, hates cheating as someone did that to him in the past and hurt him a lot). Im thinking about red skull candle perhaps? Oh i forgot to add that yesterday i also fed him with my menstrual blood...what I should do now?

alliyaah27

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Mon May 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Anyone pleeeeeaaase.....I would like to order some more products but dont know what would work best for me now? I really appreciate any advise...maybe i posted my post in the wrong section... :-/

msangela

Unread post by msangela » Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 am

hello all

I started a break up bottle a couple weeks ago. I didnt know the name of or have any pix of the female but I used his picture, name paper, and a torn off piece of his worn underwear. also I used the 9,9,9 items also with 9 pieces of broken glass, 3 razor blades, rat poison, salt, black and red pepper, chili peppers, harbanaro peppers, harbanaro pepper sauce, dog and cat fiese, (didnt have any hair at the time), vinegar, grave yard dirt from three different graves which had the same first OR last name as him with the 3rd grave being my uncle who has the same middle name as my persons nick name and he was killed via murder (gunshot wombs). I didnt (at the time) have ANY LM products for the jar.

I fixed all the items in the jar prayed to the angel of death to kill the relationship. I carved his name and "person he is with, girlfriend/ fience" and BREAK UP between those two carvings, on a black 9 inch (its all I had) ritual canlde and anointed it with a mixture of the peppers, dirt, rat poison, fiesis, red/black pepper, harbanaro pepper sauce. I sprinkled plack pepper on it, and rolled it in more grave yard dirt.

the first 3 burnings (tue/sat) the candle burned very fast ( I assumed due to all that was on it) However the 4th burning (last night) was different. added to the normal anoiting I pushed a rusted nail through the candle and set a piece of broken glass beside it. I lit the candle & prayed tho the AOD that wen the candle burns down to the nail, kill the relationship. I stayed a few minutes as it burned, walked out and somehow fell asleep. I was dreaming the I was at work and was going to get my wepon, (I'm in the service) I got it off of an unmade bed with white sheets on it and went outside. I never used it but I needed it.
I heard a pop noise, I woke up went to check on the candle, it was on fire and a the bottle had cracked, the fire was of two flames literally fighting. I felt no fear as I watched this, no excitement, nothing, just watched as the flames fought. I stepped to the candle and prayed aloud. "Angel Of Death, kill this relationship now"! IMMEDIATELY after I said it, I mean Soon as I said it, the jar exploded, glass flew across the room. I watched the flames die down, thanking the AOD as I beleived the work was done. (even if not now, it was (to me) set in the energies of what is to come. That was just my immediate thought I'm no pro. I'm asking for anyones opinion or expertise on what this all means.

thank you for your time
MsAngela

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun May 23, 2010 9:42 pm

You'd need to get a reading to tell exactly what anything that happens in your work or what dreams you happen to have while doing said work means. There's an article on the LM website that helps you to read candle signs.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Since you're doing break up work and the bottle broke, the could mean the work went well. There's really no way for anyone on the forum to tell you if it was a great sign or if the bottle broke because of a physical or mundane reason. This is why you need to get a reading to interpret signs and/or progress in your work.

Best of luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

msangela

Unread post by msangela » Mon May 24, 2010 5:25 am

thank you TLF I will do that. Do you know what some of the items in the jar symbolize or cause to happen? Items like sulpher, black/red pepper, salt, rust. I had graveyard dirt in the last one I assumed I was using that because I ask the AOD to Kill the relationship.
just seems it would be better if I knew what the items are for rather than just throwing them in. I shook the bottle everyday but wasnt sure how long I was suppose to shake it. does it matter?
I dont know the name of the person I'm trying to get rid of. I've read that it can still be done but is there a specific way I write it on the petition or do I just write like I done the last one? ("fience")
another question I have is should I go ahead and make another jar since the last one broke? it sometimes takes a while to get a reading.

I appreciate any help I can get. This is my first BU jar and I'm just trying to get it right on the future ones (if future ones should be needed)
Thanks so much
MsAngela

P.S. Mrs. Cat, I apologize for the multiple entries on the last post was totally an accident. I would not post purposely something 4 times, really sorry about that.

jenkins5611

Unread post by jenkins5611 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:39 am

Hi all, i've received my first order from LM a break up spell bottle and extra pack of black candles, i'm slightly confused though should i have purchased some of the break up oil/powders seperatley to dress the candles, or do you not have to the this with spell bottle candles ?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Yes, you should get an extra bottle of the oil to use on the candles.

reality9401

Unread post by reality9401 » Tue May 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Can someone tell me about the break up bottle. I haven't read anything on that as of yet...Pleaze tell me how does one preform, that spell and what is it I need to do?

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Wed May 26, 2010 5:38 am

Hi everyone,

I have done a love-me spell kit in my bedroom few weeks before..and then now have the mojo hand and the lodestones under my bed.
and im going to do the break-up spell kit in my bedroom on fullmoon this weekend,
1. will the energy of these two spells affect each other?

2. can i do the break up spell at my home while i have a love-me candle burning at LM's altar at the same time?
will they clash with each other?

3. the bottle which is included in the break-up spell kit is too small for me to put in all the concerns in it.. wat can i do?

4. and also do u know where i can find someone to do a reading for me?

many thanks : )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 am

1. This is why you should cleanse or smudge the room with sage before you work on the next project.

2. Yes you can, but you need to split the altar down the middle, or you need to completely cleanse the space before going on to the next working.

3. You only need one set of concerns. I would recommend using the strongest concerns you have i.e. hair, spit, sexual fluids...so on.
If not then make your own break up jar with the same ingredients.

4. www.readersandrootworkers.org

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Wed May 26, 2010 8:55 am

thx star you have always been this helpful =]

but then will the break-up spell affect my mojo hand i put under my bed?

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:51 pm

It is not necessary to purchase additional oils when you use a kit. However, dressing the candles with Break Up Oil and shaking the break up bottle over burning incense would be a plus. Additionally, you'll be able to use the oils and incense in later tricks (if you need to).

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 31, 2010 5:54 am

Hi Guys,

There's a couple I was asked to break up (no need to go into the whole story because I'm not a party to it and was asked to do this by a third person)

So, I prepared a small bottle with the couples's names on separate papers, vinegar, rusty nail, red pepper and inflammmtory confusion oil.

I did this a few days ago. My question. Now that I've done this.. should I keep the bottle and shake it until they break up? give it to the person who asked me to make it? or bury it?

Thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 31, 2010 6:48 am

Bury it where the couple must walk over it, or where at least one of them must walk over it.
Read this page on traditional disposal and laying tricks: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 am

Hail, thank you for your response. Just two other points.. (I've never done vinegar work/breakup work before and I've been reading the forums all morning)

1. It shouldn't be buried until it has started to work, correct?

2. Was inflammatory confusion okay to use? that seems to be more to make your "enemies" fight amongst themselves. this is a married couple (ie, arguments, bickering, to the point they cannot stand each other). I only ask because I don't have breakup/separation oil on hand and used what I had.

Thanks for any clarification.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 31, 2010 7:18 am

1. Bury it as soon as you can, that way it can start to work on them.

2. Thats a fine oil to use for this.
HRCC Student #1559

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 31, 2010 7:48 am

Okay, there's no way I can bury it where these people are going to walk. they are in another part of the state. Any other suggestion for the disposal of this sour little bottle?

Thanks

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon May 31, 2010 1:13 pm

Is the person you're doing this work for near the couple? They could bury it, and would also be closer to the work being done.
HRCC Student #1339

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Read about Lucky Mojo Break Up products here here:

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And read about bottle spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/bottlesells.html

Then order either the spell kit:

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

Or the emply bottle spell

BTS-HOE-BREA
Break Up, painted, no contents, you fill
$10.00

or the bottle spell that comes prepared with all ingredients:

BTS-HOX-BREA
Break Up, painted, fixed with contents and candle
$15.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm

picking out LM goodies for my next order i need to make asap. this is for a break up conjure. and im wondering if i should add either one of these oils or both to the order? what my goal is for a permanent split between two targets that could possibly happen the sooner the better.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm

take out the black arts, and go for break up oil and inflammatory confusion.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm

i will do that Stars. and as always..many thanks for your advice.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm

I agree with Stars and have to say I am thankful for the experienced posters on this forum who make me feel confident with my own personal ideas on these various topics. Sometimes I second guess myself...nice to see great feedback to posts like this!

...and Good Luck w/k!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm

i appreciate the others that are more knowledgeable on here as well. ive learned a great deal because of this forum that id otherwise never know. i have great confidence in what works i have currently going on.

Thank you Joseph for your warm wishes.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

carma

Unread post by carma » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm currently working a break-up spell, not the pre-made kit, but the spell concerning the three figure candles: one red Adam candle, one red Eve and one black Eve. The spell is the one on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html that involves the scissors and walking the couple away from each other.

My question is this: I will be burying the remnants in a graveyard, however I do wonder if I should only bury the enemy in the graveyard to 'kill her off' so to speak, and separate my and my love interest's candles by burying them together at my own doorstep, to draw his desire of our love to me. Is this a reasonable way of disposal? Should I just bundle it all up as per written originally? Or am I thinking too much into symbolism? Thanks for any input in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Yes that disposal is correct. You would not want to bury you and your lover in the graveyard as you would be killing your relationship. Yes you can bundle it or you can dispose of it however you like as long as you bury it. Make sure you cleanse yourself at the end as well.

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi all,
i have just finished the last day of burning the candles last nite
and i decide to bury the bottle in the graveyard today.
but then its like raining so heavily today so
i wanna ask can i dispose the bottle tomorrow?
will it affect anything or have any adverse impact on me?
thx so much (:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Yes you can bury the bottle tomorrow. If you want you can shake the jar tonight to keep working it. No it will not have any adverse affect on you...unless you do not cleanse yourself after you dispose of the work.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 pm

ok just got done doing the nightly thing hehe :lol: day 3 now done. now im not asking for divination on the thing.

the problem is..the guys side dripped the whole time it was burning. so it made itself like way lower then the womans side like an inch lower. i time the burns and it was going for like 8 and a half minutes. i snuffed it out as i saw that it was burning too unevenly.

so what should i do for when i light it up for tomorrow night? light up the female side for a bit before the guys? im just a bit worried that if i do light both at the same time the guys side will definitely be done before 7 days.

any suggestions?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm

ok im not too worried about the candle. but i did have another related question. has anyone worked this kit while targets are sleeping or is it possibly better to do while awake. as i know that targets resistance is lower while crashed out.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:20 pm

You really just answered your own question. Yes, it is better to do work while the target is sleeping due to resistance, but if you can't do it or you do not know when the target goes to sleep then do it at a time feasible for you.

And to answer your above question the candles are not the same height to begin with when it comes to a couples candle so they are goign to burn unevenly. Furthermore, for the betterment of your work, I think it is NOT wise to give us a daily update on your work that you are currently working on. If it is done before 7 days simply get supplement with another black candle, and dress it adequately. In the future, divide the candle with pins so you will know how much to burn each day. Some days it might burn faster in the time you are alotting to burning the candle which might leave it gone before 7 days, but using pins can help alleviate this problem.

jenkins5611

Unread post by jenkins5611 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm looking to start with my break up kit, i want to make a shaking bottle jar, i've purchased additional candles so i can burn them over consecutive nights, can someone tell how many nights is best for a break up spell, and also the first candle i will burn in the neck of the bottle, so shall i placed the lid on the bottle after the first candle is burned then removed it the next night and burn the next candle (as i thought once you placed the lid it sealed the spell) or shall i leave the lid off till i've finished burning all the candles, or seal the bottle the first night then just burn the other candles next to the jar ?
sorry for rambling on, hope this makes sense.
sarah

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Please refer to the direction of the break up kit.

Some people burn the candles is 3, 7, 9, or 13 days. How many days you would like to use is up to you.

You can put the lid back on the jar once you are done working with it each night or you can leave it off. Once you put the lid on the bottle it does not seal the spell, you can open it back up and add more contents or burn a candle. Once you have worked with the bottle such as shaking it or burning candles on it then you could dispose of it, which would complete the spell work

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Also, feel free to browse the forum and site as we have discussed a vast amount of topics, and your question might have already been answered.

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 am

Well i ordered some break up products from LM which were recieved in november. However I haven't even started to see any results, in fact the couple is even more loved up for e.g. travelling together, they have also just had a holiday together and everything.
It's now july and I have been trying this for 9 months, maybe I should try something stronger or even more effective? can anyone recommend me something.

I've had 4 different readings which all state he is definetly meant for me, his partner is holding some sort of hold, and everytime he builds some strength to leave she either gets pregnant, crys, or etc.

Help

I also tried Follow me boy when he just followed me around like some puppy dog

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:59 am

It sounds like your just not going to be able to break her hold on him. You might lack the talent for break up work in general, or she might simply be better at using stuff then you. I suggest you Cut and Clear and move on, there isn't much hope after that much time has passed and the other person has moved on.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:21 am

Just because they are traveling together, and have holidays together doesn't always mean things are peachy keen. in addition, they are a couple...that is what couples do...right? I would recommend that you get a reading, and see if your work is affecting them at all. Also, it is going to take more than one spell kit, and hitting from different kinds of spells from various angles to break a couple up. You are dealing with people's emotions so I recommend that you get a reading, and see if this is worth it.

I would recommend that you get a reading that is going to help you address this problem. Then you might want to hire someone that is willing to do the work for you.

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:09 am

HailDiscordia wrote:It sounds like your just not going to be able to break her hold on him. You might lack the talent for break up work in general, or she might simply be better at using stuff then you. I suggest you Cut and Clear and move on, there isn't much hope after that much time has passed and the other person has moved on.
Tbh, I think I haven't been giving it much time (the break up work other than a couple of minutes).
She doesn't practise this kind of stuff. Cut and Clear have thought of it a while back but decided to wait and have him bk.

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Just because they are traveling together, and have holidays together doesn't always mean things are peachy keen. in addition, they are a couple...that is what couples do...right? I would recommend that you get a reading, and see if your work is affecting them at all. Also, it is going to take more than one spell kit, and hitting from different kinds of spells from various angles to break a couple up. You are dealing with people's emotions so I recommend that you get a reading, and see if this is worth it.

I would recommend that you get a reading that is going to help you address this problem. Then you might want to hire someone that is willing to do the work for you.
Hi , I have had a couple of readings from AIRR I think :roll:
They have all mentioned that it may take time, but she is definetly due to break up soon, and to me to keep strong

Also I just realised that I haven't also done my cleansing so will do that today to prevent it turning back on me.

Also could you recommend any products to help him try to talk to me or something?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 am

...you 'think' you have had readings with AIRR?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:40 am

jwmcclin wrote:...you 'think' you have had readings with AIRR?
In terms of me saying I think was the name of some org or something that I was recommended too, can't remember what it was called.

Thanks for recalling my mistake though :roll:

MSTRUMP

Unread post by MSTRUMP » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:50 pm

I AM GOING THROUGH A SIMILAR PROBLEM, I HAVE NOT TRIED BREAK UP PRODUCTS BECAUSE I WAS NOT PROTECTED. ARE YOU PROTECTED CORRECTLY? IF SO, AS STATED, MAYBE YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH AND NEED A MORE EXPERIENCED AND MENTALLY STRONGER PERSON TO DO THE JOB. DO NOT NOT NOT GIVE UP...IF HE WAS ORIGINALLY YOUR MAN AND WAS STOLEN FROM YOU USING THE RELIGION.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 pm

MsTrump, please take off all-caps when posting in the forum. It's against the board rules. Thanks. :)

faq.php?mode=rules
No messages in all capital letters. Internet convention considers this shorthand for raising your voice. You can make your point perfectly well in upper and lower case; please, do not post with your caps lock on.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:40 am

I have to say that Starsinthesky has a point. I mean I have been doing break up work for a while and I'm finally seeing a little bit of movement. Also one thing that Miss Bri told me is that sometimes you just have to let things run it's course. Even though it can take a really long time.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Hello Everyone,
a) Is better to keep working the 'break-up bottle' till the couple has broken up and, then bury it in a graveyard - to entirely kill their relationship?
or is better to deploy the it on the couple's property or bury it in a graveyard right after the 7 day ritual? If this is the case, is there a preference between burying it on their property or a graveayard?

b) For Hyssop Bath the instructions say, Light the two white Offertory Candles ... stand between them, and pour the Hyssop bath over your head while reciting the 51st Psalm.
1.) So, since I have to stand between the two candles, will I not be doing this in my bath tub... but probably somewhere else like a balcony?
2.) And, does that mean I just let the water run down and, do not need to collect any bath water to take to the crossroads?
3.) Also, in that case I would pour the water just once... but how many times do I recite the psalm?

c) Then for protection:
1.) All the way from the street leading up to my front door is 'concrete'... there is no place where I can drive the herb sticks down to where they would 'make a line across the path to my front door'... I could drive them down in the dirt parallel to the concrete walkway to my apartment building or I could lay them out flat along the framed edge of my front door. What should I do?
2.) And, I might be moving a couple of day after the spell is finished so, would I need to move the Devil's Shoe Strings and The Devil's Pod with me to my new apartment?

Thank you for all your help and clairfications!

Best Wishes,
Shiva2500

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:08 am

A) Personally, I like to bury the contents on their property after working with the bottle for some time. However, i have done the lemon break up spell, and buried the lemon on the property as well. Whether it be a bottle, spell remains, or a lemon spell, I have seen results many times with deployment on their property or a property where I know one party comes to visit the other. I mean if you feel like you want to do both methods then make two bottle spells or one bottle spell to deploy in the graveyard, and lemon buried on their property. It depends on your preference, and both can yield effective results.

B) Yes you still have to collect some of the water and dispose at a cross roads.You recite the psalm once. In addition, I don't understand why you are not performing this in the bath tub. If you have to put the candles in something so they will not get wet. you do not have to do this on your balcony. do not make this harder than what it is.

C) Yes you can do that...both ways. And you can repeat some sort of cleansing ritual for your new place, and lay down new devil's shoe string, and the devil's pod when you move.

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello Miss Starsinthesky7,
Once again, thank you so much for your clarification and great explanations.

It all makes sense now and, I can move on forward filled with vigor :)

Best Wishes,
Shiva2500

Ibelieve24

Unread post by Ibelieve24 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 am

I just purchased a break up bottle spell to break up my ex and her current lover. Was wondering if anyone else has tried this before and what their experience was? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 am

There is quite a lot of information on this type of spell, and i will join your question to the thread already in progress -- read what came before and then if you have any further questions, just ask!

BTS-HOX-BREA
Break Up, painted, fixed with contents and candle
$15.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ryue20

Unread post by ryue20 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi everyone, Im new here and after seeing how much success you all had I decided to give this a shot myself. I am in the process of purchasing the break up spell kit to end the relationship between my ex and my former best friend while it is still fairly new. I had a few questions regarding the bottle spell that comes with the kit. I am unable to bury it under her door step so would it work if i buried it n the yard in front of her apartment? she lives in a upstairs apartment so I am at a loss? Also i have heard that asafoetida is a powerful banishing herb. I know that her boyfriend frequents the apartment and they are often going up and down the stairs. Would it work if I sprinkled asafoetida along the stairs and in front of the doorstep and say my curse? I really want him to just go away ( but i don't want to banish her from myself by accident. I want her back).
Also as i work the breakup kit with a vinegar jar I intend to use the reconcilliation kit to get her back. Does anyone have any recommendations as far as dressing or annointting goes? All suggestions appreciated and welcome!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”