Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:19 am

If you can't bury it at her doorstep then bury it where they will walk over it. Contact through foot-track is the idea.

If you are interesting in getting rid of this guy then you can sprinkle Hot Foot and call his name out along with your curse so that the powder goes to work on him and gets rid of him.

For information about dressing candles please read: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html and http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Good luck with your work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maryj020

Unread post by maryj020 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:49 am

In some old spells it says to light a lamp with kerosene to keep the work going while the candles rest.

With the break up ritual you sell, with the black divorce couple, is it ok to light a large black vigil candle instead of a kerosene lamp while the divorce candles rest to keep the work going?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm

It is not uncommon to use lamps and vigils are means of keeping "heat" on the work or keeping the work going while the candles aren't being used. So if you are doing a break up spell with two candles moving away from one another then you can place a vigil or break up lamp to burn while you are doing your thing.

newbutstrong

Unread post by newbutstrong » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 pm

OHHHHH...WOW...super powerful is all i can say... I did this spell and within 3 weeks she moved out. They work together still and now i am attempting to get her to quit and am going to do a banishing spell in a week or two. They are STILL fighting like cats and dogs and her boss says she won't last a few more months at the most.

Just be sure to clean up your mess after you do this spell....otherwise you WILL pay the price. :D

maryj020

Unread post by maryj020 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:54 pm

WOW, I will look forward to my kit coming in, and I feel more confidant. Thanks for your testimony!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 pm

newbutstrong wrote:
Just be sure to clean up your mess after you do this spell....otherwise you WILL pay the price. :D

I disagree that you "will pay the price." What does that mean? You should cleanse yourself after you do the work because you are doing negative work. You will not pay the price or anything horrible wont happen to you such as you crossing yourself, or this implying it might backfire. Backfiring is not a concept that happens in spell work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:43 pm

I have a question, I am not sure if my ex is with someone and whether that is why he left me. but i saw him sending messages on facebook and when i asked him (after we broke up) he laughed and said "that girl is a kid" anyway can i do a breakup spell without knowing the other person. first of all can i do a breakup spell if i am not sure whether my ex has some girl in his life? I have the intranquil kit but i want to do the breakup spell first (does that sound right?). hmmm, sorry for askingtoo many questions just desperate to get this guy back. i did a lot of spells but suddenly it occured to me they might notwork if he left me for someone else.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

I would get a reading to make sure that he is actually seeing someone. If he isn't then no need to waste money on a break up spell if there is not one to breka him up from. If there is, then I would say you could do it without knowing their name. YOu could say John's girl friend. But I would invest in a reading to make sure any work you are doing is going to help your situation.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi Dear starsinthesky i appreciate your response, now just for this purpose what kind of a reader do you suggest from AIRR.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 pm

This isn't stars, but if you are asking what "kind" of a reader i think you should just go to the site. Now you have TWO choices. You can either click on the link for each person's name (at the left-hand side and read about them and see their picture and pick one because you feel the two of you might be a good match. Or you can look down the middle column list of types of Divination: cards - palm reading - numerology - astrology and pick the kind you think might be most interesting to get -- and on that page describing the type of divination you will see a list of the readers who do that kind of divination. Click their names, one by one, and see which one appeal to you most.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:27 pm

I agree with Miss Cat. And you can look at the testimonials section in the forum to see if anyone appeases you or to learn more about them.

maryj020

Unread post by maryj020 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Today will be my first day to do the break up spell, its the kit that I got from and this may sound silly but, I live with my sister and was wondering if I do the spell WHISPERING my commands and using alot of energy, will it be effective?

THANKS, sorry if this sounds stupid :roll:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:46 pm

I dont think it will...you are still working the spell.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

maryj020

Unread post by maryj020 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm

thanks

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:53 pm

You should be fine. What matters more is your intent. I whisper a lot of my spells because I live with other people and try to work while I know my target is sleeping

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:43 pm

I whisper anyways, however if I want to convey my conviction I get a knife or something sharp like scissors and get up the angry energy and act like Im slicing the couple apart. It just helps me feel the anger and type of energy I want directed towards the work.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I have finally decided to use my Break Up spell kit from LM. Simply because my ex came by to visit me after 9 months. He has a gf - but he's my ex husband!! Dont even think the divorce is final yet!! Nonetheless, would it really be more effective to use it during the whole moon phase thing??? I would like to use it whenever I get ready.

Thx,
Hapinys

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Ummm.. well you would KNOW if the divorce was final. You have to go to a hearing and sign the final papers for it to be over. So he is your husband. still together or not.

In my opinion effectiveness depends on need and intent you put into the work.

You can wait for the moon phase to wane if you would like as the energy at this time is known to be helpful in this type of work. But if you feel the need to do it now.. then do it. Don't wait on the moon.

I have known people to follow directions and moon phases precisely and never see the results they had in mind. I think they were to intent on the mechanics of the spell and not the reason for it.

Spell work is all about focusing your energy spiritually and physically to help manifest your goals. Using items and candles, herbs, prayers ect with known properties to assist in your rituals. but it is YOU and your dedication, intent and focus that makes ALL the difference in your success.

Good Luck!!
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Thank-You so much Willow. I wanted to do my white skull 1st then ill do the break up. Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!
In florida honey, u get served and thats that - in 30days its done! No court, no signing, no nothing...........lol. Wish i were n new york. I didnt want to investigate any further it hurts too much - so its been over 30 days - guess i am a divorced women : ( idk. whatever - i still love him and want him and thats all that matters to me : )

When I actually start with the spell i know ill have questions - however i WILL read through the forum to try and get most of them answered so i'll be in touch.

Thankx again!!
Hapinys

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 pm

I recently got the breakup spell kit for the person i'm dating where as he is about to be married soon as in next month anyway while the candle burned around the 6 and 7th day the wax made a curving figure around his candle as the middle had burn down on the 7th day his candle collasp and fell on her and she fell over i couldn't get the incense to burn so i had to burn the candle without it after the 7th day i took the jar with his picture and her name in it alone with the other items inside the jar and wrapped the unburn candle n a black cloth and took it to a graveyard and buried it. i also did a come to me spell on the red vigil candle and his candle burn down before mines in fact my candle was still standing i only got to put some oil in his lotion when he left his house for a min the person that he is marrying lives out of state long story short he and i are still intimate so can anyone explain the candle and give me some suggestions, he left tonight to preach and they most likely will be together not intimately, they have not been together in that way so i want to shake them up if possible while he is there since i don't have the black vigil candle can i use a regular black candle and dress the candle in the breakup oil, breakup powder,and at this point i want to use the goffer powder on it any suggestion on what i can gather around the house to get this relationship going sour

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:37 pm

In order to really interpret the signs of your burn schedule a quick reading with someone who reads candle wax. Also look through here:http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Generally speaking having her candle curve around his and him fall into her indicates that they might both be holding on to one another.

princecox13

Unread post by princecox13 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 am

I am doing the spell kit and didnt know the girls last name or bday until today, I am still doing the kit is there a way i can add her last name and birthday to the petition somehow or is it too late, i was thinking of adding a new petition to the bottle and candle, she actually works down the street and was going to hot foot the doorway to her office tomorrow night.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:28 pm

if you hot foot her doorway to her office make sure you say "(her name) I hot foot you away from (other person's name), and send you away from (other person's name)" Something to that effect otherwise you might just hot foot her away from the job, but not necessarily from the other person (unless you are trying to hot foot her away from her job)

Yes you can switch the name paper...that will be fine. And you can always light some smaller free-standing candles, or a vigil light dressed later to back up the work if you like.

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

hi @ all,

i want to break up a couple.

i have a black bride and groom candle, break up oil, four thieves vinegar, a hair of him, special oil 20, black and red pepper, intranquility oil, and sulfur.

can anyone help me, how i can use these ingredients for a break up?

thaaaaaank you very much :-)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:51 pm

You can find a good many spells for break-up work here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
and here: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:01 pm

yes, but for that, i miss a bunch of things.
can i use these things i have in a similar way? they are all lucky mojo products.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:24 pm

You would not use the Special Oil No. 20 -- that's a drawing oil, for good thinsg.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:15 pm

One of the most simple ways of working with what you have is to carve the candles in the names of your targets. Load with his hair. Dress it with Break Up oil and dust it with Red Pepper, and Black Pepper. Then burn this candle over their picture.

To add some oomph you can do this outside and when the flame has reached the bottom, but hasn't gone out yet take a meat cleaver and cut that sucker in half as you call for the end of their relationship.

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:05 pm

thank you very much :-)

flounder

Unread post by flounder » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Wondering if someone could answer my question. I didn't see a post referring to this yet. I just did the breakup spell kit and went to the graveyard to bury the bottle and leftover materials. The ground was pretty hard and I got the bottle buried but not the rest so I tossed at a crossroads. Is this ok? Will the spell still be effective? Thoughts?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Personally, I bring a water bottle or try to find soft ground. The water will sometimes soften the ground, and I come with a little gardening shovel. In any case, tossing it at the crossroads is fine as it will hope that they will be carried seperate ways from each other. However the graveyard makes the relationship dead, and the spirits at the graveyard can help with that. I would not worry too much about it. If you are then do a back up candle in a few weeks, and then bury the remains at a graveyard.

flounder

Unread post by flounder » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 pm

So I should be find since the bottle is buried at the graveyard?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:32 am

Yes for the reasons I stated above.

flounder

Unread post by flounder » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi Everyone, Couple of questions. Is there anything I can do with the leftover Hot Foot Powder or Break-up Powder? For example how would I lay a trick with these? I think the girl my ex is seeing is coming into town next weekend and was curious if I could lay anything for her to walk over etc? Or if anyone had any thoughts for doing something simple close to where she will be? Like lay it over his steps and what to pray or on his door handle etc. Just hoping for some advice! Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes you can toss the hot foot powder in their path for the break up powder, or in the girl's path with the hotfoot powder and/or break up powder.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

With the break up powder you can put it on candles, sprinkle it in their path like I said. You can dress a piece of mail and give it to both of them or her. Sprinkle it on her car or both of their cars.

You can definitely put it lightly on the door candle (mix it with dirt to make it less obvious).

flounder

Unread post by flounder » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Couple more questions!

If I choose to use the hot foot powder how do I make it apply to her and not him. I want her to go away and not him.

Also, can I do it a week in advance like sprinkling break up powder around his home etc? Do I say prayers when I do this? I just want to make sure I do it right!

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Hello all, I need some clarification on the deployment of a breakup spell that I recently did. Unfortunately, its for my son and this girl he started dating 5 months ago. They are both 18. We have always had a close relationship, but every since this girl came around he doesn't talk to me or his friends anymore. She has managed to separate him from all his old female friends and even caused him to dislike and stop talking to some of them based on what she said about them.

Our home was always the one where all the kids came to hang out, I've always been involved and supportive of his relationships [friendships, girlfriends, etc]. IT's no longer the case. He is shutting everyone out. Only a couple of his guy friends are still around, and that is just because they don't want to say anything to him.

This girl doesn't seem to have any structure in her life, she is drinking and smoking, and posting pics of herself on Face Book without caring if his family or friends see them. They fight all the time and have broken up more times than I can count. It really is a toxic relationship, and one that Is not good for my son in any way.

I'm sure she is a good girl, but she is not good for my son. I've always told him that you chose people who will support and help you move forward and be better. And if you come across someone who has problems, you try to build them up, to never allow someone to bring him down. This is not just about their relationship, it's bled over into the rest of his life and he doesn't see this. He thinks that everyone who has something to say is against them. And I know that if I say much all this is going to do is make him want to be with her and alienate him.

I purchased the ingredients for the vinegar bottle spell. I did the lemon wrapped in black yarn that CM posted and I put that into the bottle. My confusion comes in when trying to figure out what to do with the bottle. It's been sitting in my dining room corner wrapped in a black sweater in a dark bag. I don't know if I should bury it where my son walks since it's on my property. The girl is not allowed to come to my house so there is no chance I can put it where they both will walk over it. I don't know if I should deploy it in river water because both their names are in the bottle and I just want her to go away.

It's been over a week since I made it, and there is nothing but chaos in my home. I burn incense and light candles but things only seem to calm down for a little while. I think this is going on because the bottle is in my house [not sure].

Any help in doing this the right way will be greatly appreciated.

Tx,
chica

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Methods of disposal of a breakup spell are found here break-up-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t5118.html (where I am moving this post.)

Quisp

Unread post by Quisp » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 pm

First off, I tried searching for this on the board already but did not find it. So forgive me if this is a repeat. I am looking at doing a break up spell, but do not want to hurt one of the two people (the one I could less what happens to). If you put some form of protection on one would it weaken the break up spell itself?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Are you saying that you want one of the parties that you are breaking up? Yes, this has been discussed in the forum. I am moving this post to the Break Up Spell section. In the meantime, read cat's website on the Break Up Spell that can be worked using figural candles (one representing each party) http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html; scroll down toward the middle of the site and read the Break Up/ Stay with Me spell using figural candles. (if that is what you intend)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 pm

You might consider working with Separation products if you don't want to hurt the parties involved. Separation carries an element of healing and both parties leave amicably.

Quisp

Unread post by Quisp » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Thanks! That link is what I was looking for. To put it bluntly I only care that one does not get hurt. One is my wife, the other party is her old flame. I just want him to go away and not be in her life. He brings me nothing but grief and pain. She says they are just friends, but it still hurts me. I just want him to go away. I don't want to hurt her.

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:29 pm

I would like to know what is the best thing to buy from lucky mojo to break up a couple? is there anything i could buy that would definitely get me a result, something easy that would definitely work?

HOLLY

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello holly2004.
holly2004 wrote:I would like to know what is the best thing to buy from lucky mojo to break up a couple?
Oh, a few things, I would suggest you buy the Break Up spellkit, as it comes with everything you need and very detailed instructions.
holly2004 wrote: is there anything i could buy that would definitely get me a result, something easy that would definitely work?
No. Because magic simply does not work that way. There are no guarantees in life, including magic.
HRCC Student #1559

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Holly, it would be great if it were that easy! I suggest you read up on the break up line carried by LM.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm

what if you dont know her name or anything about her

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Your question has been answered in another post.

Olorun91

Unread post by Olorun91 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi, I just purchased a "break up" kit and my question I have pics of both and her full name; only his first name. I'm hoping first name basis counts but the effort of burying it in a grave yard I will do it all day like O.J. on the the freeway... do I have enough to get this work of art on flight?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:43 am

Yes you have enough, but do not stop looking for more information. But working with what you have is great. Put all of your energy into the spellwork and back it up if need be. In addition, make sure you get a reading done to see what work you can do further.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 am

Did anyone have any success with breakup spells? Does it take long? I performed this spell on my guy who is with this girl. This girl is with him for his $$$ and a reading proved that. It's been a month or so since I performed the spell. But she is still there. What else can I do?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Missps2010,

1) Yes many of us have performed break up and separation spells with success including myself. You can read all about people's experiences by searching the words break up on the forum

2) How long something takes depends on the situation

3)You need to get a reading to see what else needs to be done in regards to your situation. Not to mention it has ONLY been a month, which things take time, and it can take up to 3 months for things to full manifest. And your reading needs to see about 1) Has your break up spell manifested 2) How is it impacting them? 3) What spellwork needs to be done to get them to break up?

Additional work BESIDES the break up work may be needed to get things going. However I can tell you that break up work can be intense, and if you can do ONE break up spell then you are lucky. Break up work can take a lot of patience, and chances are its going to take more than one spell kit or spell to get them to break up. Along with that it may take some other type of work such as Clarity work for the person to see them the other as they truly are, bend over work to gain control over another, pushing the rival towards someone else, etc.

I would recommend knowing their weaknesses in the relationship, and exploiting those. I have spoken about that before but when doing enemy work such as break up work you are going to have to put in a tad bit more effort than setting a vigil light. You are going to have to be more daring perhaps doing foot tricks, planting things on their property, or sending fixed tricks to either both or one of the targets.

Nonetheless, getting a reading, and then dedicating part of that reading to rootwork coaching to learn some techniques can be helpful.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Wow thanks Star!! I would love to do that once I get more knowledge about it from the forum as you suggested. That would be my next step :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Asking a forum dedicated to spiritual work if anyone has had any success with break up work seems a bit odd, no? If we didn't, we wouldn't be here ;-)

Like starsinthesky said, break up work takes patience a steely nerve and iron-clad will power. Determine that you WILL break them up then go at it relentlessly, making every aspect of their relationship sour and bitter.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:58 am

Hi ConjureMan, thank you for your reply. I was asking coz some spells do take long as mine has, so just wondering if it actually got completed. I am usually patient but you have to agree at some point you get curious :) not even being close to an expert, I guess I was looking for some king of encouragement lol.
But you're right, I am determined to break them up. The spell I did had the wax flow on opposite directions and the follow up reading said it shows they are going to part soon. But since he is still talking to her, I was just curious. :) I really do way them apart.
Thank :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Well to sate your curiosity, yes we've had success with break up work. I can personally attest to it.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Well to sate your curiosity, yes we've had success with break up work. I can personally attest to it.
Got it!! Thanks :)

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 am

hi
I found my husband have a women, if i want to make them break up , is it use the break up spell kit is really usual, and what kind of suppies, such as oils, mojo hands or other can help to make him separated from the women and have not any relationship>>>>>
thank very much for yours help

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:42 am

I would recommend that you get a reading which you can get here www.readersandrootworker.com

Furthermore, you can get the break up spell kit which has everything you need.

www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

Katrina

Unread post by Katrina » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 pm

I wanted more information on how to bury anegg or eggs in a graveyard to break up a relationship do u use a spoiled egg or a hard boiled I'm quite confused and do u have to use herbs oils etc... Please explain how to fo this spell correctly

Katrina

Unread post by Katrina » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 am

can someone please explain how do you bury the egg at a graveyard !!! do the egg have to be hard boiled and still n the shell? and for flushing it down the toilet is the shell still on and how do you get a double yolk egg? I would like to do this spell but i need all the specifics !! someone please help me! and also do it have to be done on any certain day for it to work? and how soon will it work once it's done

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”