Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
pma
Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by pma » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:24 pm

From reading the item descriptions in the online store and reading through the forums, it seems that the break up bottle comes with a bottle with the appropriate herbs and a single 4" black candle.

If you want the incense and hyssop and a figural candle, order the break up spell kit.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I have gathered from reading the forums and store descriptions for a while. The bottle spells consist of the items that go INTO the bottle and a single 4" candle and the spell kits have everything you need for the ritual from start to finish, including herbs for any necessary baths afterwards.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:51 am

Thanks Puma. I was just wondering which one was more affective or if the bottle spell is just as strong without the burning of the incense?

Hush2

Unread post by Hush2 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 am

I have a question,

I have purchased the LM Break Up kit and I plan on using photo's of the couple as part of their personal concerns (I'm also working on obtaining their hair). Now I have three photos, two of the couple together, and one of the man whom I wish to leave the relationship so I may resume a relationship with the woman. I was wondering that on the back of the photos if I included their full birth names (ie. Joshua instead of Josh) as well as their middle names, and their birthdates would that make the spell stronger? OR should I use names they more commonly go by such as their simplified first and last name. I was planning on burning one photo of the couple, and shreding apart the second one and including the ashes and scraps in the spell bottle. I am unsure what to do with the photo of just the man but I was thinking of lighting it with the black candle by all four corners.

What do you all think of this process?

Black_Rose83

Unread post by Black_Rose83 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I started a vinegar break up bottle spell last week. The plan was to burn a candle in the neck for 7 nights then shake it for seven more...basically going from the full moon to the new moon. Well i got through the seven nights of burning the candle and was on the 4th night of shaking when I noticed the bottle was broken at the bottom. Some of the well-pulverized contents fell out. I threw the bottle away inthe trash. Where should I go from here? Might this be a sign???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:32 am

Trashing a spell is not generally considered a good way to dispose of the work. You basically stopped the spell.

Please read this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page and see why we dispose of ritual remains in specific ways that continue and amplify the work of the spell:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Better luck next time!

And for those interested in this spell kit -- here it is:

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$29.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Black_Rose83

Unread post by Black_Rose83 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:21 am

Thanks for the link, Ms. Cat. But I already had planned how I was going to dispose of the bottle (which was going to be at a crossroad). So I guess my question is where do I go from here? If I want to keep the spell going then how? I can still access the bottle that I trashed but most of its contents leaked out. Do I still deploy it?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 am

Read the link cat posted, although it is after-the-fact, the information will better prepare you for follow-up. The issue here is the traditional (and in some cases not traditional methods) to deploy remains of spellwork. If it broke, you still need to deploy it according the the type of spell. From there you continue with either candle work, another spell, etc etc but to know for sure a reading can reveal your next step.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 am

Black_Rose83, you ask, "If I want to keep the spell going then how?" -- but didn't you read my original response? I wrote: "You basically stopped the spell. "

You may not like my answer, but, as i see it, you cannot "keep the spell going" because you trashed it. It's GONE.

You can start over or you can do another spell, but you blew that one and you can't get it back from the trash.

Look at it this way:

You sewed a dress. You planned to wear it to a party, but a seam ripped. You threw the dress in the trash. Now you want to know how you can still wear it to the party.

I tell you that you cannot wear it -- you threw it in the trash. I mention that you could have repaired it and worn it anyway, but you decided to throw it in the trash. I tell you how to avoid throwing things into the trash.

Then you ask again, how you can still wear it. Then i tell you again that you cannot wear it because you threw it in the trash.

So here i am again, telling you that you can sew another dress to wear to the party, or you can go to the party in jeans, or you can skip the party entirely, but you can't wear THAT dress to the party because you threw it in the trash.

Get it?
catherine yronwode

Black_Rose83

Unread post by Black_Rose83 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Think I got you. As I mentioned I am able to recover the remains as i put them in a garbage bag and stashed them under my sink...not actually in the garbage can or dumpster. Either way the bottle just isnt salvage-able so I guess I'll still throw it at a crossroad then start the spell over. Thanks for the advice.

Black_Rose83

Unread post by Black_Rose83 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Thought this was interesting...today I just found out I used the wrong name of the person on one of the name papers. I was even able to find out a birthday on that person. And this was the very next day after the bottle burst. Food for thought :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm

So you had the wrong name for your target? It sounds like the bottle burst because of a case of mistaken identification -- you were about to accidentally do work that was not justified! Am I understanding the situation correctly?

If that's the case, this bottle burst for a good reason!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Agreed. There was definitely a reason for the bursting bottle. Good thing, too.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Black_Rose83

Unread post by Black_Rose83 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:14 am

Ms. Micheale, I'm not sure if a misspelled name qualifies as mistaken identity or simply as misspelled name. Any "unjustified" work was purely unintentional.

coldspring
Newly Registered

Unread post by coldspring » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 am

I read all the comments and questions below and none covered my questions:
1. should i use a picture of the couple for the break up or am i better off using a personal item of one since i have it and a pix of the other?
2. the bottle is so tiny- how do i put the personal items of the couple for break up in the bottle?
3. i have to travel for work during the 7 days of the spell. is it ok to do it in my hotel room?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 am

Hi coldspring,

1. you can use the picture of the couple (torn in half to separate the two) AND the personal item.
2. use tweezers to get items into the bottle neck. if you have a T-shirt, handkerchief or other large item, cut a small piece of it that you'll use in the bottle spell.
3. that's fine. it has the added advantage of not bringing the negative work into your home.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Could someone tell me what is the correct way to carve someone's name on the LM break-up candle for the one you want to stay and for the one you want to leave? Top to bottom or bottom to top for the one you want?

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

For moving candle spell for breakup work, what side of the figure candles to you write break-up? What candle should I use for myself and the one I want near me? Should I use both red for me and my target? If I wanted to light vigil candle, which one should I use, Come to Me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:37 am

You inscribe from wick to base for the one you want to go away and from base to wick the one you want to stay.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks ConJureMan for answering my first question, but for the second question that I asked, what color figure candles should I get for myself, my target and the one I want to go away?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:04 pm

In a moving candle spell you'd use colors of love for yourself and your target and black for the person you want to send away.

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks ConjureMan. It's good to know because maybe I can throw the black one in the river, instead of going to the cemetery to bury it.

Hush2

Unread post by Hush2 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:41 am

Hi LM,

I have purchased a Break-Up spell kit, as well as a Love Me kit, and a reconciliation honey jar kit. Ultimately I hope to for my ex-girlfriend to break-up with her current boyfriend and for us to reunite as lovers.

1) I would like to perform the break up as a moving break up with her current boyfriend going to someone else and for her to come back to me. I plan to align the performance of the spell with the moon phases and planetary hours, beginning April 7th (which is our anniversary interestingly enough, which I'm hoping will give an extra "oomph").

2) I got the honey jar to help us reconcile our problems and all we've said and done over the course of the break up. The honey jar I will start this coming Monday (April 2nd) and plan to continue it until we're both comfortable with our resolved issues.

3) For the Love Me spell I'm unsure of when to perform it exactly I missed performing it today (March 31st) which would have lined up the final day with the full moon. Should I begin the Love me spell on the next New moon (April 21st) the first day of the waxing moon (April 22nd) or April 30th, so the spell completes on the next Full Moon?

4) I'm unsure if I actually obtained her hair. If it turns out to be someone or something else would that negatively impact the spell and should I play it safe and not include the hair?

Thank you so much for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:21 am

If its not her hair, then the spell would not be linked to her. I would not include the hair if you are not sure it is hers. A picture will be sufficient if you have nothing else.

I would not use the love me spell kit until you actually have reconciled. It is going to be hard to love someone if you have not worked out your issues.

Not all practitioners work with the moon, generally drawing spells are done during the waxing moon.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 pm

1) I'm not sure what you mean when you say you purchased a Break Up Spell Kit and would like to perform it as a "moving break up." Those are two different spells. The only "Moving" break up we offer is not a kit, but rather a set of instructions, for which you purchase the ingredients yourself.

Here is the Break Up Spell Kit:

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$29.00

As you can see, it is a bottle spell kit.

Next, here is a picture of the moving break up spell, which uses figural candles and oils.

All of the ingredients are explained on the Break Up information page in my book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" which is online for free, here::

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

2) Sounds good.

3) I agree with advice above; hold back on the Love Me Spell until you see some movement in the honey jar.

4) Again, i agree -- if you are not sure whose hair it is, don't use it. Use a name or picture.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Not to confuse you...I think you might gain a little more information about planetary influence by reading this website Planetary Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html)

tee09

Unread post by tee09 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

is a separation spell and a breakup the same thing and i want to get my neighbor out of my away from me she is bad news had me and my daughter dad break up and i had a reading and they said its true how do i get her out the way because she's in between and i want her to get out can she a problem

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 am

You can read the product page for separation here. www.luckymojo.com/separation.html and the product page for the break up page here.www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

However what you need here is a hot foot spell. I would get a hotfoot spell kit.
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Hot foot will get her OUT of your life.

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:33 pm

I apologize if this has already been answered.. However.. I didnt see it answered in the thread.... When burying a break up Vinegar jar.. Will it be effective to bury the remains by the door of the person's workplace if the address is unavailable? Thanks for your responses.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

You want to bury it where the target will cross over it. Read here about other alternatives (http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html)

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 pm

I have a few questions...What size are the white candles that come with the break up kit? I just want to know what size candle holders would be needed. Also, what do you put the black divorce candle on? It's odd shaped, so maybe just a plate?

Is the spell bottle that comes with the kit the same as buying it alone?

Also, I was thinking of doing the moving candle spell to make sure he is with me and not her, but if he comes in my bedroom how in the world would I hide that? Is it ok to take it all down and hide it or would that disturb the work?

Thank you for any help!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:51 pm

I forgot a question....since you bury the bottle or leave near the couple's house, if they find it won't they realize what it is with pieces of paper with their names on it and pictures of them? :ugeek:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:00 am

Yes the bottle is the same as buying it alone.

To my knowledge, the spell kit comes with a candle holder.

You can put the black divorce candle on a plate, or a cookie baking sheet covered with foil for easy clean up.

Yes you can take down your altar or space where you do spell work. This is why I like using a large cookie baking sheet.

This is why you HIDE the bottle and bury it well. I personally put vinegar, or even lemon juice in my bottles as that takes care of them finding their names. Most people will just throw it away as they dont know what it is . But you really dont want them to find it. I would bury it somewhere good.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am

mystic_fae wrote:I forgot a question....since you bury the bottle or leave near the couple's house, if they find it won't they realize what it is with pieces of paper with their names on it and pictures of them? :ugeek:
It is a risk. If such a bottle is found it can easily be turned. If never found or at least not by them in a near future, the bottle works very well.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am

What worries me is one of their 2 dogs digging it up or even barking while I'm on their property and waking them up. Maybe ill decide to do the graveyard thing...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 am

Then don't do it. We can all run the "what ifs" and that doesnt stop many of us.

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:07 pm

The directions on the LM website for breakup says to stop up the bottle. How do you stop up a bottle?

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Which candle is better for breaking up a couple that's married, the black bride and groom candle or the candle that has the man and woman standing back to back with the candle between them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 am

One is not better than the other. It is a matter of preference.
@starbright. It comes with a lid

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks Stars for your response. I was just wondering since the divorce candle with the man and woman standing back to back only has one wick, if it would be harder to read the candle divination as opposed the bride and groom candle that has two wicks?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 am

Well the divorce candle is going to give a different interpretation regarding how it affects the couple you are trying to break up. I dont think its a matter of the level of difficulty, it just may give you a different interpretation.

You may even want to get two separate figural candles, and place them back to back (move them apart from each other over a number of days) if you feel you are not as developed in this area to interpret wax divination with the other candles.

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 am

Thanks Stars for anwering my question. I don't live alone, so if I did the moving figural candle spell for breakup, how would I hide it? Is it ok remove the figural candles and put them somewhere else in between spell castings or do they have stay right where they are without being touched?

If not, then I guess I might have to go with the divorce candles.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:22 pm

I have the spell kit working and was wondering about adding separation oil or powder to the bottle. I read somewhere here someone saying it could give it some strength if used WITH break up products. I do want them to fight and not get along, they already do this often so I want it worse...but if adding a separation product would help I'd do it. Once they break up it might be better for them be at peace being apart and not harp on hating the other for so long. Would that be a logical result of the two mixed? Or just leave as is?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

@fullmoondiva

Get a cookie sheet. Prepare the candles on there. Move them each day on the cookie sheet. Then when you are done doing your work gently lay the candles down where you moved them. You can tape them to their spot so they dont roll around. And then hide them where you can.

@Mystic_fae

You can't have them fight like crazy yet part ways mutually at the same time.

And no adding one is not going to make it stronger. That is why the spell kit doesnt come with separation for the break up spell kit.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:@fullmoondiva

Get a cookie sheet. Prepare the candles on there. Move them each day on the cookie sheet. Then when you are done doing your work gently lay the candles down where you moved them. You can tape them to their spot so they dont roll around. And then hide them where you can.

@Mystic_fae

You can't have them fight like crazy yet part ways mutually at the same time.

And no adding one is not going to make it stronger. That is why the spell kit doesnt come with separation for the break up spell kit.
Ok then, fight like crazy it is. Thank you.

Mav4amor
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mav4amor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and think it's an amazing resource!

Anyway, I received a reading and advice from a rootworker on what to do regarding my ex who was with me here in Los Angeles. We broke up because she is in love with a guy in Australia whom she's never met in person, and they have been in contact online since a couple yrs ago. I met her in December and we broke up in early March, so she's known him for a lot longer than me.

The reading says that she chose him over me because she has an idealized image of him and is completely blinded to his faults. They're making plans to finally meet in Australia, but not until November. The rootworker recommended that I start aggressive break up work aimed at bringing this relationship down and make these two people hate one another.

However, because I'm new to mojo and rootwork, the instructions for the spell are a little hard to understand. I'm asking for clarification but the rootworker might not be able to respond quickly, and I'm impatient to get started, including ordering the spell kit, by the time the moon starts to wane on May 5th. The spell instructions given were:

"So what I suggest is a sour jar made from curdled milk, lemon, red peppers, black peppers, black mustard seeds, black cat hair, and black dog hair which you burn butted black candles on dressed with Break Up oil and Destruction oil. Do this every day while the moon is waning while calling down curses to shatter their attraction to one another. You have to make them really bicker. I suggest repeating this everytime the moon is waning until you shatter the relationship."

I now know that some of these ingredients in the LM break-up spell kit, http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html However, other ingredients are not in the kit, and so once I get everything do I stuff them all inside the jar? Also, is a sour jar the same as a vinegar jar for sale here? Are butted candles for sale here?

Do I just let the candles burn down every night and then the next night get fresh candles? Also, how long do I call down the curses for each session? Until the candles burn down?

Also, where do I place the names or photos of the parties in relation to the jar?

Thanks for your help.

Mav

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm

The break up spellkit has everything you already need. You can add the curdled milk and lemon to it.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Another question. A little too late to ask but I am now confused. This spell kit comes with Goofer Dust. I have read some posts around here that say don't use it unless you want to kill someone. Then some say it depends on your intention. Others say it can be used to 'kill a relationship' and that's why it comes with the kit. I put a very tiny bit of it in the bottle, with the intention only to kill/destroy their RELATIONSHIP. But after reading through all posts again, I do wonder which answer is true? My intuition went with the idea of intention, which was to only destroy the relationship, not anyone's physical body. It just makes me wonder since people seem to have different answers. :?:

I also had a talk with a rootworker lately who said not to worry about what I did with the goofer dust - as a lot of powders/herbs etc can have different uses and it goes with which intent you had when using it. There just seem to be conflicting answers...

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed May 02, 2012 7:32 pm

More questions to come!

I have decided to put the bottle on their property. I will most likely have to go with hiding it in a tree rather than burying, but it will at least be hidden on their property. I almost buried it in a graveyard tonight but once I got there I realized I do have the confidence to go to their house. So I have planned it all out for Saturday night, which is good since it will be one of the war/ending days.

Once I dispose of the bottle and remains, I will do the Hyssop bath. I have already had him in contact with break up oil on his car handle, some break up powder on his tires to take home into the driveway they both use, and a small track of it in front of his car door (which he's already encountered). I just sent the 'rival' a piece of mail dusted with break up powder. But after I complete the actual spell part, can I keep burning candles here and there dressed with oil and powder, pics, etc, and still leave some oil or powder around him to carry home? If I do, are there any quick methods to cleanse as I keep it going? Thanks again....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:14 am

Goofer dust serves both purposes. It can kill and create physical harm to someone. It can cause a horrible illness as well. And yes it can kill a relationship. OR you can use it directly to causes harm to the rival.

Yes you can keep candles burning. Honestly you may be over doing it. You dont have to burning candles constantly to be affecting them. You are going to want to rest and go about your life. I would recommend you taking a rest and giving yourself time to look for signs.

I personally would not do a quick method of cleansing. Follow the directions on the spell kit, and/or employ another method of cleansing which you can find on the forum.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Goofer dust serves both purposes. It can kill and create physical harm to someone. It can cause a horrible illness as well. And yes it can kill a relationship. OR you can use it directly to causes harm to the rival.

Yes you can keep candles burning. Honestly you may be over doing it. You dont have to burning candles constantly to be affecting them. You are going to want to rest and go about your life. I would recommend you taking a rest and giving yourself time to look for signs.

I personally would not do a quick method of cleansing. Follow the directions on the spell kit, and/or employ another method of cleansing which you can find on the forum.
I was going to do the hyssop bath after I complete disposal. I was referring to cleansing if I do more candle burning. I will take your advice and just take a rest. Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 07, 2012 5:20 am

Any free-standing candle can be butted - it means to cut the tip off, and carve a new tip on the bottom of the candle and light that.

Depending on the size of the candles you use, you can burn them in sections, or you can burn them all the way through each day. With bottle spells, I generally use smaller candles that I can let burn through, and then prepare new candles the next day.

How long you pray over the bottle each day is a completely personal choice. Do it for as long as you can keep a strong focus - 10-15 minutes is good, if you can go more, great!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Gigi2011

Unread post by Gigi2011 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 am

I think I messed up... I was burning the black couple candle and it wouldn't go out because there was like a big black mass of something (animal hair from the powder?) stuck right in the middle of the candle. I was able to pinch out the flame of the candle itself, but could not extinguish the hair... So I let it burn because I didn't know what to do. It wound up gutting the male side of the figure, and melting a lot of it. The woman side was unaffected. Is this a sign that the spell is a failure? This was my second night burning the candle. Should I just continue to burn the rest of the candle for the next five days a little at a time? Also, I've been shaking my bottle for the past two days Everytime I see it (when I walk into the bathroom) I pick it up and say out loud what Im thinking. Should I have buried it immediately after filling it?

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 am

what if you only know the guys name and not the rivals name? just good to know this incase a issue ever comesup

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 pm

@Gigi2011

I think you will need to get a reading to see if this is a negative sign or not.

@Spellkiss

Put the guys name and just put "John's current girlfriend" or Rival

June

Unread post by June » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 am

My vinegar jar just broke after weeks of working it. I'm trying to break up a long distance couple and it happened to break on the day she is starting her visit with him. It was such an explosion that black goop went *everywhere*. I was hoping the explosion meant that things between them would explode since I've been chanting that things go wrong upon sight.

I understand gasses can build in these bottles and it's common for them to break. Would you still see this as a bad sign or chalk it up to the gasses after many, many weeks of shaking that bottle? I know a reading can answer the question but I'd really appreciate someone's thoughts. thank you

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello all :)
I have been working a shaking break up bottle spell for a few months on my banishing alter.It is not ready to be disposed of yet since the couple (while fighting horribly) are still together. Therefore, I am still burning a black candle on it every Saturday during the waning moon then shaking the resealed bottle and chanting. The first few days after when I first put the bottle spell together. The top would pop off :) believe it or not I expected this since the vinegar acid will build up in the bottle and this pressure will force the plug out. However, it has been months now and every so often the top will pop open. I may expect this after a candle/canting/shaking vigil. But its happen during a waxing week when I am not working the spell. Let me tell you, re-pluging that bottle is hard due to how tight the seal is. I think this may be a sign but am unsure. Conventional wisdom is that vinegar eventually becomes "flat" and that overtime there is not enough acid gas (eg pressure) to force the top off. Thoughts?

Thanks a bunch!
Julie
Julie xoxo

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:38 am

I would get a ten minute reading to see what the chances of success are with this bottle. The fact that they are still together despite fighting may indicate you need to go with something else to finally break them up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Thank you so much MaryBee for responding :) While I received a sign 3 days after I began work, and signs of movement around the 3 week mark, I have not yet come to the 3 month mark yet to see if indeed the spell will be successful and to what degree. I do agree that a reading is in order to determine if the bottle spell will truly be successful but I already feel, due to the stubbornness of one of the targets in the spell, that something more will need to be done. Is the top popping off of the bottle a sign?

Thank you
Julie
Julie xoxo

shewolfz

Unread post by shewolfz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 pm

HAHA... I get like that in traffic all the time. So this spellwork should be a piece of cake for me. Awesome! Thanks for the clarification!

Kind of reminds me of the Haitian "black bottle," which you hang from a tree and WHIP LIKE CRAZY to banish someone from your life! This is why I like learning about other tradtions... it's interesting to find parallels, which, in my opinion, point out the stuff that REALLY works!

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi all,

I am new and inexperienced, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This past Sunday, I made a trip to the Lucky Mojo shop in Forestville. The shop was out of break up kits, so I bought a fixed break up bottle. I prepared the bottle according to the instructions enclosed, mainly a name packet of the guy with his photo and hair, and the name packet of the girl with her photo and a part of her parking permit (I didn't have her hair, so I used something she owned, hope that's ok...) and a petition paper. After putting these into the bottle, I added vinegar, burned the black candle in the bottle opening. The candle popped out a couple times at first but the flame did not go out, I attributed it to the vinegar, but should I read more into it?

The candle burned, with little wax dripped on the bottle. After the candle was done, I closed the bottle with the rubber cork, shook it while saying out my curses, then put it by the side covered with a black piece of paper tissue. For 2 days now, every day I shook the bottle twice, once in the morning and once at night, while calling out my curses for them. Today, the second night, as I shook the bottle, I saw black liquid spilling out. I realized that the break up bottle had broken off at the rim where the cork stoppered the bottle. What I have now is the rubber cork with a metal ring around it, and the rest of the bottle. The bottle is unable to close properly and be shaken without spilling liquid out. I can attach a photo if it can help make the picture clearer.

My questions are:

1. Should I try to fix the bottle somehow? maybe using glue to glue back the metal piece to the bottle? and then keep using it?

2. How should I read into this occurrence? Is this a good thing or bad thing to my purpose?

3. Should I start a new breakup bottle?

4. My original plan was to keep shaking the bottle twice a day until I have the chance to bury the bottle near where they dwell, and I can do that in a couple weeks when I will be in that area. Does that sound okay?

5. Did I do something wrong with the break up bottle? Maybe I shouldn't have added vinegar, or less vinegar? Maybe I shouldn't have shaken so hard?

In the mean time, I also have a honey jar working for the guy to be sweet to me. So far, the candle has burned clean.

Thanks in advance for any advice and insight given.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”