Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
calimania

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by calimania » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Thank you Colette.
Colette wrote:I fix the bottle first on the first day, when everything's set up, and before I light the candle and the incense. I light the candle I pray, focus on it for a while, then shake the bottle and curse like mad, when the incense is still burning. I dispose the bottle on the last day when the spell is complete.

Seeker

Unread post by Seeker » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 am

Hi just a few questions I couldnt find answers to as I am planning to start on Sunday (tomorrow). I bought the break up spell kit. I am trying to get a divorce happen with the guy I am with and his wife. I read the instruction but have a few questions
1. How do i make the incense into cone shape? (the spells asks that I do this) I dont really understand what that means, can you help me and provide a little more clarity for me please?
2. When do I do the bottle portion of the spell? 1st or 7th day or any day?
3. When do I drive the devils shoe across my house in the front? 7th day? or 1st?
4. Can I bury the devilspod items versus putting it behind a door in my house? when do i do this 1st or 7th days?
5. when do i clean up 7th day?

Sorry for so many questions..thank you in advance

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:28 am

Seeker wrote:1. How do i make the incense into cone shape? (the spells asks that I do this) I dont really understand what that means, can you help me and provide a little more clarity for me please?
If you just pour out a little pile of incense, it may be too flat for the flame to get a grip on it. You can pack some incense into a thimble or a tiny paper cone or even a small candle snuffer and upend it like when you use a pail and damp sand to make sand castles at the beach.

Or you could just pinch that pile together into a pointy "mountain" shape -- it does cling to itself almost like damp sand -- and light it from the sides.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Seeker

Unread post by Seeker » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 am

Thank you that helps alot. Can you comment on my other questions pleaseeee. thanks so much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Good Evening, Seeker,

Please go through the threads on here. There are many who have asked for instructions on the spell kit and there are pages and pages of answers.
If you go through the pages and still can't find the answers, then PM me the instructions and I'll walk you through it. But ONLY after you have read the pages.

Take care.

Have a good week.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$52.75

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.
HRCC Graduate #1631

summerflower

Unread post by summerflower » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello!

I have a question about the break up spell.

1) It was difficult to fit the name paper of the other girl, so I burned the ends to fit it in the bottle setting the intention to "burn her out of the picture." I put any ash remains in a black bag where I'm going to put the rest of the remainders during clean up.

Is this ok?

2) Where he lives, currently with her in an apartment, there is no place to bury or put the bottle, since it is in an urban area, without the risk of someone finding it and spoiling or figuring out the work.

Is it ok for me to bring the bottle with me in my purse the next time I see him at his place (so he gets exposed to it) and then bury it in a graveyard?

3) If so, is a graveyard better than a hollow tree? In these times trees can be cut down anytime.

4) And the cleansing is done right after burying or after the last night of lighting the candle and incense?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Happy Halloween.

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 am

1. I wouldn't burn or trim or alter the petition/name paper after it's been fixed, but since you already did that, let it be.

2-4. I'd dispose of the bottle right after the spell was done. Graveyard should work just fine. Then, the cleansing bath.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

summerflower

Unread post by summerflower » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi Colette!

Thank you for writing me. Ok, thank you. I'm on the last night tonight. The candle is almost burned out. Funny thing is that the male part burned completely away with the
female still intact, but fallen over. I'm hoping to interpret that as him leaving. Since tomorrow is Saturday, that would be a good day to go to the graveyard to finish it.
Thanks again!

summerflower

Unread post by summerflower » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:23 pm

One other question I forgot to ask-
In the directions it says to bury any unused materials. I didn't burn all the incense (I did burn some every night) because it really irritated my throat even with
open windows. I couldn't fit all the hot foot, breakup powder or goofer dust powder because the bottle is small. Is it bad energy to keep the powders or oil in case I ever wanted to use them again? Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Good Evening Summerflower,
No, it's not: "bad energy" to keep unused powders or oils. That is, if they are unused. If they're used, then dispose of them
Hope this helps.
Have a good evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

cruedangel

Unread post by cruedangel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Can you do a successful breakup spell with only pictures and names?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 am

It's not a yes or no question crudeangel. It depends on your skill as a caster as well as the strength of the bond you're trying to break up. It can work, but there are no guarantees, and it definitely isn't as easy as when you have appropriate personal concerns from both parties.

You'll find a discussion of personal concerns and their relative ''strength'' in the section entitled ''SUBSTITUTES FOR BODY FLUIDS: THE MAGICAL LINK'' at the following informational page: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

If you haven't already, its also probably a good idea to read through this entire thread since it has some great advice on the details and modifications you can consider when working the spell.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

summerflower

Unread post by summerflower » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:34 am

Hi Miss Aida!
Thank you for getting back to me. I'm intending on burying the used items today. I hate wasting, so I will save the unused powders and oils in a concealed bag.
That helps me a lot. :) Have a great day and weekend!!!

cruedangel

Unread post by cruedangel » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:44 am

Thanks for your reply. I have another question. What is the difference between a fixed breakup bottle, and the breakup spell kit? Is one stronger than the other? I'm trying to decide which one to purchase. I am just starting out. Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 am

Hi crudeangel,

there is a bottle spell in the break-up spell, it's just not a painted bottle spell. In the Break-Up spell kit you do the fixing yourself as a part of a multi-faceted work. Since you will be working with a full set of products and on a number of angles simultaneously (candles, incense, jar work) with the spell kit, its the choice I personally prefer. Furthermore, if you're a beginner, it comes with detailed instructions of how to proceed which is easier.

If you choose the fixed break-up bottle, I'd make sure you're familiar with how to work and deploy the spell. Also consider having the work backed up with a Vigil light set by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC): http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

cruedangel

Unread post by cruedangel » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 am

Than you! I will definitely go with the kit. I will also do the candle service as well. Thanks :)

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Can the break-up kit be modified with separation products instead of break-up products to produce a "cold" breakup in which the couple simply falls out of love with each other and feels no passion or romance?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Yes, i think that is possible. Just call the shop and talk to Heidi or Alicia. They make most of the kits. Ask for them to talk to me and to put it together for you, using separation products. The back label and instructions will say "Brek-Up," of course. The jar should be frozen, at the end, in a feeezer.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello,

I want to purchase the Break Up Spell kit as suggested previously. I am 10 hours away from my ex and his current witch woman girlfriend. Will it still possibly work even though i am this far away? I know exactly where they live but don't want to drive that far of a distance. I have recent picture of both parties, full names and birth dates. Help please...

Also do you'll think by me performing a Break Up Spell, will it cause me to have bad luck'/cross me up? I see the Spell kit comes with cleansing, purification products. I just opened a store front and can't afford for any negativity to happen at this point. Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Good Evening, God's Child,
First of all, yes, it will definitely work. 10 hours away is not really that far away!! Some root workers perform spells on people across continents and they work. So, not to worry about 10 hours away.
Also, just follow the instructions in the spell kit. Lucky Mojo products take care of their customers and would NEVER let anything negative happen to them. You'll be fine.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nikki

Unread post by nikki » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:27 am

I'm on my third night of the break up spell. It may be too late to change things but I have a question about the hot foot powder. I've already mixed everything in that little bottle, except for the hot foot. Reason being is that I have the picture of both parties (torn apart) in the bottle. I was thinking about possibly hot footing her, but since his picture is in the bottle as well, would it affect him if I added it now? I don't want any harm to come to him as I want him to come to me.

I probably should be using the powder on him instead of his wife, but I love him too much and don't want to hurt him.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:19 am

Hi nikki,

I'd work a seperate bottle with her in it, combined with the hot-foot powder and possibly some Crossing powder, Destruction powder or Goofer Dust thrown in for good measure. That way you keep the ''send her away packing'' seperate from the ''split them both up'' and thus help safe-guard him.

If you don't already have a sweet jar or ''Return To Me/Reconciliation'' type bottle spell going on him - get that up and running ASAP to aid your reuniting.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

nikki

Unread post by nikki » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 pm

aura wrote:Hi nikki,

I'd work a seperate bottle with her in it, combined with the hot-foot powder and possibly some Crossing powder, Destruction powder or Goofer Dust thrown in for good measure. That way you keep the ''send her away packing'' seperate from the ''split them both up'' and thus help safe-guard him.

If you don't already have a sweet jar or ''Return To Me/Reconciliation'' type bottle spell going on him - get that up and running ASAP to aid your reuniting.

Blessings.
Oh, I'm so sorry for the error on my post. It was goofer dust I was referring to. I already put the hot foot powder in that jar. But I did everything wrong since the instructions weren't clear to me. I didn't even fill the bottle until day 2 when I realized I should be using it.

I have ordered the honey jar spell, same one you mentioned I believe, but I probably won't receive it for another 2 weeks. Is it too late to start another bottle for just her since today will be Day 4 into the spell and I already have both photos in the original bottle, which I can't get out now since everything is pretty much crammed into that tiny thing. What can I do with home products in the meantime while waiting for the jar spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi, Nikki,
Are you talking about break-up?
Then, try a vinegar jar.
Go to the top right of this page. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Write: vinegar jar.
See what comes up.
Also, here is a webpage for you to look at www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Hope his helps.
Have a terrific week and good luck with your root work
HRCC Graduate #1631

nikki

Unread post by nikki » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, Nikki,
Are you talking about break-up?
Then, try a vinegar jar.
Go to the top right of this page. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Write: vinegar jar.
See what comes up.
Also, here is a webpage for you to look at http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Hope his helps.
Have a terrific week and good luck with your root work
No, I already have the break-up kit, which I started off by doing it wrong. I was referring to how to do my own honey jar until that kit comes in. I found one page here with info, but it states that you need hair from him, and right now that would be difficult to get. I'm very new to this and probably shouldn't be attempting spells just yet, but due to certain circumstances, I didn't want to wait until it's too late since these things take time if done right. I apologize if I sound a bit scatter-brained.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi, Nikki,

This is the Break-Up Spell Kit thread.

If you are interested in sweet work, here are my recommendations:

Read this free page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":
Honey and Sugar Spells
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Buy this $9.00 book:
"Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by Deacon Millett
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Ask questions in this Lucky Mojo Forum thread (after reading the thread, of course):
General Honey Sugar Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

And, since you are attempting a break up at the same time as a reconciliation, read this thread too:
Break Up and Love / Reconciliation at the Same Time
break-up-and-love-reconciliation-at-the ... -t228.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:20 pm

The ground is frozen here in Oklahoma, so I'm wondering if I have access to the bed of the two I aim to break apart, would that be an advisable place to deploy the finished bottle? Either taped underneath to the frame or in a small slit in the seam of the mattress. And, I need the hair of half of this duo and would be able to get it when I deploy the bottle.... should I open it and add the hair or save the hair to work with later? It's kind of a one shot opportunity..... so I need to make all the right moves.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Hello, Candijojo,
I like the slit in the seam. Now, THAT is a sneaky trick!! LOL
I would use the hair for something else.
Get as many personal concerns as possible!!!
BTW, if you have any Goofer Dust left, I'd sprinkle some of that on her side of the bed.
Good luck. Very happy that you're bold in making this move!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:05 am

Goofer dust in the bed - ouch. Remind me never to get on your bad side Miss Aida...
Aura Laforest

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Good Evening, AlyD,
Per our private discussion, do the break up work.
Here's another spell that you can also do while you're waiting for the break-up kit to arrive (it uses a skull candle): www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Take care, dear one.
Praying for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyD

Unread post by AlyD » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida... I'll order some today!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your help

littlefudge

Unread post by littlefudge » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:15 pm

All,
I had planned on casting a break up spell with the last waning moon (december 25 - Jan 1), however i unexpectedly have a houseguest staying with me until she finds another place to live - could be up to 2 months. I live in a townhome, but i was planning on doing the work in my garage. There will be no way i can do the work with any amount of privacy, so I will have to hold off until she is gone, and the next waning moon arrives. I was thinking of starting the jar in the mean time and shaking it up every few days until i am able to perform the spell work. Is this a good idea? or does anyone have any other suggestions? I really want to get the ball rolling as i have had the spell kit since October, and have missed opportunities due to business travel, sickness, holiday guests, etc.

also - i noticed the hair and nails come in a tiny jar. i assume i need to add those along with the powders, photos, etc to a larger jar? the instructions dont specify. And can i use just a plain ol' mason jar, or should i purchase the painted bottle on LM?

thanks!!!
littlefudge :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, Little fudge,
Yes, you can start a vinegar jar while you're waiting for your guest to leave. Good idea.
As far as your last question, I would use the painted bottle on Lucky mojo.
Also, I don't understand your question about the hair and nails. IS this from something your purchased?
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlefudge

Unread post by littlefudge » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:16 am

Thanks missaida! The little jar I'm referring to is from the break-up kit I bought from luckymojo. The kit comes with a small vial full of rusty nails and hair (I believe - I haven't inspected it really closely). The jar is more of a vial only about 2 inches tall and about 1/2 inch in diameter. It really is too small to add anything to it so I'll buy a painted jar today based on your advice.

I'm sure once I get it I'll have questions, and I know where to go :)

Thanks again!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:52 am

littlefudge, the vial contains 9 Pins, 9 Needles, 9 Nails, Black Dog Hair, Black Cat Hair. The Break Up Spell Kit also comes with a full page of detailed instructions on how to work the spell and what to do with all of the ingredients. Make sure that you read over that page and you will have all of the answers that you are looking for.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jabjul
Newly Registered

Unread post by jabjul » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:26 am

Hi, I have received the Break Up Spell Kit and have found the black divorce candle is damaged. The female head is detached from the body but it is held together with the wick!! Will the candle be OK to use still?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, jabjul ,
Wow. That sounds like a freak accident. In all the years that I have been ordering products from Lucky Mojo, that has never happened. I am so sorry!
Just call the shop and tell them what happened. They will be more than happy to replace the candle: (707) 887-1521
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

atish1
Newly Registered

Unread post by atish1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, I was just received my break up spell kit. the instruction says to burn the candle for 7 days starting in the waning moon phase, but the waning moon is only 4 or 5 days long only. Please help me with the question.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Hello Atish1,

The waning moon is the time between the full moon and the new moon which is roughly 2 weeks long. Waning just refers to the time the moon appears to be getting smaller in the sky. Today is the new moon so we have just moved into a waxing moon phase (moon is appearing to grow in the sky). If you want to wait until the next waning moon start your spell some time after the 16th of March. As long as you start your spell before the 22nd of march all seven of your days will still be in the waning moon phase. (the moon is new again on the 30th of march). Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

momo70

Unread post by momo70 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:03 pm

I recently ordered the break up spell kit. The instructions say to take the personal items put them in the bottle bury it in the graveyard. My question is is there a certain time of day this has to be done. I don't feel comfortable in a graveyard at night. My second question is does the candle and incense burning have to be done directly after the bottle burying or can you prepare the bottle do the work and then bury the bottle later in the day during daylight if you do the incense burning for instance before dawn.Any pointers?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:52 am

Hi momo70,

I've merged your post into the long thread concerning the Break Up Spell Kit which should have the answers to your questions.
Aura Laforest

momo70

Unread post by momo70 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Do you have to put burry the bottle on a grave?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello, momo70 ,
Here are the methods of disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheWanderingFool
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by TheWanderingFool » Sat May 10, 2014 4:55 am

Something I like to add to my break up jars is dirt from a crossroad, I ask the crossroad spirit to send them on their separate ways and not to let their paths cross again. Once I'm done working the jar I take it to the crossroad and break it and ask that their relationship shatter like the jar and not be able to be mended.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 am

Hi all,

I am intending to do the break up spell from the LM website that involves 2 red figural candles, a black one and scissors.

I have read that the remains of negative works should be disposed of by burying in a graveyard. I just wanted to check that this spell should be disposed of in the same way, as obviously one of the candles in the spell represents me. Or should it be buried in my garden?

Thanks x

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi Maria84

Bury the red remains in your garden, and the black remains in the graveyard.
Hope this helps.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:40 am

It's a great help. Thank you Shantilly Lace. x

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:03 am

Unfortunately my black Eve candle has gotten damaged. Is there anything I could use as a substitute?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, maria84 ,
Use a black candle that is named (with her name) and baptized) to represent her.
Make sure that you state out loud that this candle represents her.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi,

I am trying to break up the man i am dating and his ex girlfriend. She keep trying to interfere with our relationship. This woman has a man already and is still trying have two. I think the woman is wearing some oil on her body to keep him coming around and besides she live in the voodoo capitol.

I have the LM Break Up Spell Kit and i have a few questions before i begin my work. The only thing i have of the woman is a recent picture and her full name and i have semen, a worn shirt and recent pictures of the Man i am dating.

1. In the instructions it says to carve the couple's full names with the words BREAK UP between their names on the Black Divorce Candle.
* Usually with figure candles i write the woman's name on the female side and the man's name on the male's side so, i am unsure about how to write on the Divorce candle that came with the spell kit. Should i write John Doe "Break Up" Jane Doe on both sides of the divorce candle? Does it matter which side both of their names are carved on?

2. I want to hot foot the woman out of the man i am dating life, so please tell me how i can do so Without hot footing him away with her?
I am skeptical about using the hot foot products because last time i used them, i made a mistake and hot footed my ex man and the woman off to another state together. I can't make a mistake like that again. This guy is originally from another country and still have family there, the last thing i want to do is run him off. Soi really need to know what i can do using the spell kit, her name and picture to hot foot her away from him.

3. I have a few Break Up Glass vigil candles. Is it a good idea to poke holes inside of the wax and drop his semen inside of the holes and put the confusion oil and dog/cat hair inside of the candle as well? I have a few intimate items from the man so i would like to have a better chance of succeeding. Please help me out on this one.

I love LM products and please help me get it right this time.

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:49 pm

I am a continent away from my ex bf, his fiancee is also from my country. Which spell kit should I get? I want him to stop communication with her and cancel his engagement to her and he comes back to me. His fiancee is also into magic, my reader said she did a love potion on him when they met in person. I want to counter it. I also want him not to find him attractive anymore, she's way too young for him!
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello? please somebody advice me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, Gods Child ,
Please try to find the appropriate subforum for posting questions.
there is a break up spell kit subforum ( that I am merging you to).
There are lots of pages for you to read. If all of your questions are not answered after reading the posts, please let us know and we will help you with what you don't understand.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, tanchan,
I have seen that people have answered you on a different area.
Please be kind and not double post.
If you want a spell kit, it would be the break up spell kit.
Read about break up here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:09 pm

I want to use a Break up kit along with a love me spell kit. I cannot dispose of the remnants of the break up spell on either of the parties property as they live in an area where it would be impossible to simply walk by. They live beside each other and their is an interstate that crosses the road in which they live on, so it creates a crossroads. Could I dispose of it there as they would drive over that crossroad each day?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello, bb9 ,
Absolutely YES!!!
Wishing you the best on this.
Please keep us posted on the progress!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 am

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure if a road crossing over an interstate would be considered a crossroads, since the on and off ramps lead to the road passing over. Thanks again for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello, bb9,
Take a look at the pictures here (in the event that I misunderstood you ): http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Crossroads
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:23 am

I want to use the break up spell kit to break up my husband and the woman he is having an affair with. I don't have any personal concerns for this woman, I only know her first name and her cell phone number. Will the break up kit still work without any hair or photos of this other woman? Much gratitude.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello, aradia71,

The lack of personal concerns makes the spell a little weaker. But, I've seen them work with less.

This page that Miss cat wrote has some good instructions

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I am so very sorry that your husband is having an affair. Makes me so sad for you.

If there's anything we can do, we're here for you

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”