Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
aradia71

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by aradia71 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:43 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I had a tarot reading three weeks ago with a well known psychic here in the UK, she said that the affair will not last, however it has been going on for six months now so I am wondering if her reading was accurate.

I would like to get a reading from an AIRR reader to see what is going on, but as I am in the UK is this possible, and what could be used for the reading? I have photos of myself and my husband, but I know nothing about the other woman except her first name and her mobile phone number. I can't get any photos of her via the internet as I don't know her surname.

What's the best reading I can get with just a photo of my husband and myself, and the other woman's first name?

Much gratitude!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 am

A reader will use a tarot deck which will answer many of these questions and their pics or her full name is not necessary. Seek an AIRR reader that you feel connected to and schedule a reading.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:05 am

Hello Aradia,

You most certainly can have a reading with an AIRR worker form the UK. Many of the people over at AIRR do readings through e-mail and or skype so you do not have to do it over a phone. The readers have lots of different tools available to do a reading and you have plenty on information for them to go off of to look into your situation. You can head over to this link www.readersandrootworkers.org and look through the different people who are available. find the person that speaks to you and read about how to go about contacting them and you are good to go!

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello, aradia71,

Different AIRR members use different types of reading tools. Just check out their webpages.

Some use bones, some use tarot, Some use Lenormin, some use shells, regular playing cards, just talking to spirit, etc (or a mixture of the aforementioned).

As natstein pointed out, check the AIRR webpage.

Hoping the best for you

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Hello,
I am about to start a break up spell. I can get personal items like saliva from him, but I do not have access to her. I can get a picture and I know where she works and her job title, but is that enough? Thanks for your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 pm

It may be enough it really depends on your ability, Gods will, the connection with the work, using authentic items etc. When doing break up work I would suggest a reading to see if its warranted and if so then proceed. Saliva can be used as a personal concern and attached to her photo with her full name on it ( or what you know of it). Most people on the forum seem to do break up to and a relationship and get the other person back, if so also work a honey jar on the person you want back. I would also try and get break up product on everything and anything you can of this girl to help cause the fight. Shake the jar regularly burn black candles on it and pray to end their relationship.

amyjr
Newly Registered

Unread post by amyjr » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:18 pm

I just finished the 7 day Break Up kit for my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. I know nothing about her, no name, nothing. I just called her Lyle's lover on the candle and did the best I could. I was told when I called Lucky Mojo, even though I didn't know anything about Lyle's lover, I could still do the spell.

I am hopeful and felt great with getting rid of the materials at a crossroads.

Can you still conjure a break up without knowing anything about the other person.

Any suggestions or strategies are welcome. Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello, amyjr ,

Yes, you can. But the spell is weaker.

But, it can work 9and has in many cases)

take care

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello,
I am on the third day of the break up spell kit. I wanted to share some of the things that I have noticed as I am working the spell. Tonight, as I was working the bottle and cursing their relationship I noticed that a smoke ring rose from the incense and then broke apart. Also, the candle has been burning very well and evenly. I haven't noticed much in the wax so far. When I began the spell, I put hotfoot powder and gofer dust in the bottle for her and I have noticed that the wax is pooling around the female side so far, but there are no noticeable shapes or patterns yet. This is the first spell kit I have used and I am feeling very powerful and I love to learn new information. I have a love me spell kit for him that I want to start soon. Should I start that in a certain sign of the moon? Thanks for your help and support!

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:44 am

Hello bb9,

Sounds like your current working is going great. Keep up the good work :-)

Some workers work by the moon and some don't. Personally i try to work with the appropriate moon phase if possible, so for a love working i would start on the new moon and work it as the moon waxes or grows. Here is some more information for you to look over http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:47 am

Hello,
I have a few questions. I will finish up my break up spell kit tonight. How far down should the candle burn? I have about an inch and a half left. Is it okay to take pictures of the candle remains fur division proposes? I am unfamiliar with what the candle should look like to indicate success in the spell. Also about disposal, I can easily bury the candle, bottle, and ashes in a nearby cemetery or I can dispose of them in a crossroads both parties willetravel over. Which would be most effective? That's for your help!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 am

Hello bb9,

I would let the candle burn until it is done. Yes you can take pictures to show a reader so they can give you a reading on how the burn went. Both your methods of disposal sound like they would work well to me. I am not sure if one is more effective than the other. Does the kit tell you to do one over the other? (I have not worked this particular spell kit so I do not know what it says). I would go with what it says and if it gives you both options I would go with what your gut tells you. But again both options will work. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks for your reply. The directions say to tie up the left over ashes, wax, and materials in a black cloth and to dispose of them at a crossroads or bury in a graveyard. Should I also tie up the packages that the insence and such came in and since I have some of the hotfoot powder, goofer dust and breakup powerder and oil left over, can I save those for work later or should I dispose of all of it? Another question I have is that I read in a thread about bride and groom candles it is suggested that to break up that the remains be cut apart and disposed of separately, should I do this or dispose of it together without cutting it apart? Thanks for your help. I am trying to learn as much as possible!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, bb9 ,

You can save those for future use.

As far as the break up, cut them apart and dispose of them separately.

Hope this helps

Take care

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello again!
One more questions about disposal of the break up kit remains: If I want him to stay should I bury his half of the candle in the cemetery and since I would prefer she leave the area should I dispose of her half of the candle at the crossroads? I'm sorry for so many questions. I just want to get this right! Thanks again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, bb9,

If you want him to stay, bury it in your front yard (if he's not with you and you want him to come to you). If he already lives with you and yu want him to stay, bury it in your back yard.

Hers can go to the cemetery. Take a look at this link: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you success with this.

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:39 am

Hello,
I had already disposed of the candle remains. I put hers in a crossroads she would drive over and his in a cemetery near my home. I could get his back and bury in my yard, but is that a good idea. The spell kit said crossroads or cemetery, so that's what I went with. I am going to start a love spell kit for he and I during the upcoming waxing moon. I have so much to learn! :o I have been feeling great about he and I and the results and my intention is clear. Hopefully bury in the cemetery does not undermine my intention. Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:49 am

The choice of cemetery or crossroads is based on the connection to the person and the outcome you desire. I would not recommend digging up spell remains and re-doing the work. Just learn from your experiences and move on.

See this we page i wrote on many methods of deployment and disposal of spell remains:

Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains:
www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you for your reply. I still feel good about the spell and I am confident in success. Her part of the candle was disposed of in crossroads and his in a cemetery near my home. I included three dimes and flowers and asked for the spirits to assist in ending his relationship with her. When I disposed of her half I prayed that she would be carried away from the area and out of his life. When assembling the bottle I included hotfoot powder, gofer dust and break up powder on her items and break up powder on his. I feel like the burn of the candle was very strong and the flame was consistent and strong! I feel good about the work!

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:56 pm

I was just reading earlier posts and I feel I may have made a mistake. I did not bury the bottle I disposed of it in the crossroads as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, bb9 ,

Please take Miss cat's advice. It is sounds advice.

Take care

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:49 am

I buried the break up jar at a graveyard a while ago...this past weekend, i noticed the jar seem to have exploded and a little hole was in the dirt. There was broken glass around the area and vinegar stains..is that normal? Or should the work be done again?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 am

Hello Msg33,

I would just leave it be. The only time I think I would go back and look at where I buried some spell work would be if I thought someone had dug it up to undo what ever it was I was trying to do. You will know whether or not more work on the situation needs to be done by seeing what the outcome of the work is. So if they break up you are good to go, if they are still together after 3 or 4 months or if in that 3 to 4 months you do not see any signs at all of a break up happening then do some more work on it. If you want to check the progress you could get a reading with with Miss Cat or one of the readers over at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

halyogin
Newly Registered

Unread post by halyogin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Hi all,

I am new to the forum so bear with me :)

I wish to break up an ex who is with a new girlfriend. They both live about 1500 miles away though.
The story is that he moved, we were great friends, but when he moved suddenly, he no longer communicated with me as much and now it is basically no contact. He is seeing a woman (looks serious) but when he came back to visit his relatives, he then decided to call me for a 'hook up' - I did not give in as of course, I knew he was in a relationship. I don't wish them harm, but it would be in the best interest for the girl to leave this cheater. I know when he went out of town to another event, he cheated on her as well.

I have browsed through the online store but would like to know if the spell kits, etc., for breaking up relationship work when the 2 people are across the country?

Thank you kindly.
Halyogin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello, halyogin ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and if you would like to), please introduce yourself on the introduction subforum so that we can all meet you.

I have moved your post over to the break up spell kit subforum. You can read all the pages about it. And, your answer is definitely YES, you can work the spell out of the state. Most of the rootworkers work spells on different continents!!

Wishing you great success with this spell

Take care

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:36 am

Hi all,

I've read through all 14 pages of this thread and haven't found anything answered previously for my specific questions, so I apologize if this is redundant, but…
For the post-spell cleansing, the spell kit says to use rainwater or spring water for steeping the hyssop in before you pour it over yourself. I haven't been able to collect any rainwater yet, and I don't know where any springs are in the area. Would using bottled spring water work? I know sometimes the labels say "spring water" but I also know that many companies use misleading info on their products. There is a 60% chance of rain at some point this weekend (it's Friday today) so I MIGHT be able to get some, but I'm feeling like I really need to do this cleansing. I finished the spell on Monday night but have been waiting for an opportunity to bury the bottle on my ex's property when I won't be seen/caught doing it. Should I just saw "screw it" and bury the bottle in the graveyard? I have been working on establishing a relationship with a spirit of a Civil War soldier there to help me with any workings, so I'm not afraid to go there to do this. I'm just starting to feel like there may be a little bit of residual negative energy hanging around me and would like to cleanse myself of this. I have some holy water that I was thinking of anointing myself with to start, but I do want to do the entire cleansing ritual. Also, I'm feeling like I am supposed to collect a little of the cleansing water to dump at a crossroads after, even though the kit doesn't say to do that. Advice? Thoughts?

Also, I rent a room from some people and can drive the Devil's Shoestring into the ground along the walkway to the house, but there isn't a direct line across the front door. I read previously that this will suffice, but for the Devil's Pod, I don't think they would appreciate it being left behind their front door. Is the door into my room sufficient? It would protect ME from any evil, which seems to be the intent. Am I correct in my assumptions?

I just found out some new (very reliable) information about my ex's current girlfriend, stuff she did against me 15 years ago. I'm feeling very strongly that a little revenge work against her may be in order. I'm going to order a reading today to see what the situation is and what else I have to do to break this whore up from my ex. She's ruining my kids' lives with her control over my ex, and I won't stand for it. I do want to be able to cleanse myself/protect myself from her as I feel she may be using magic to gain control over my ex. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you beloved St Martha the Dominator for your love & guidance! You are amazing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Hello, arcadia73+,

You're meticulous!! I like that!!!

I just buy my spring water by the gallon. But, buy a better brand (usually just a few cents more).

The graveyard sounds really good! Especially that you have a spirit helping you. Congrats!

Yes, do what's in your heart and it's the right thing: Dump it at a crossroad. Excellent.

and you're doing the right thing with the Devil's shoestring.

Wow, you really are sharp! Have you considered taking Miss cat's Hoodoo Course? You would be PERFECT for this!!

Take care

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:39 am

I was just wondering what would be the best way to work this type of spell when you don't know anything about one of the people you wish to break up other than their age?

Thanks

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:24 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! Actually I DO want to take Miss cat's course and have begun purchasing things as I can afford them. I just hope Miss cat agrees with you :) (And my first order contains some Prosperity oil so I can work on ensuring I can afford them ;) )

Yesterday I took a chance and drove by my ex's house on my way to the graveyard and lo and behold, no one was there and the street was quiet, so I went for it! I buried that little bottle at the back porch steps on the path my ex has to take to take out the trash (and SHE is trash) laid my trick with curses, sprinkled a bunch of that Breakup powder for the two of them as well as Hot Footed and Goofered that path for her. I was nervous of getting caught so I didn't YELL out my curses (only spoke them with feeling, lol) but my intent is all over that path! And as I sit here typing this on the front porch enjoying my morning coffee, I'm listening to the sweet sounds of rainwater collecting in a pan for my Hyssop bath. I may not get a huge amount, but again my intent will be there so I'm rolling with it! The rain may wash away some of that powder that I laid, but again, it's all about the intent, right?

I'm trying to live my life with an "attitude of gratitude" so am taking my joy in things such as this. As Columbus says in Zombieland, Rule #32 is "enjoy the little things"!! :D
HRCC #2066
Thank you beloved St Martha the Dominator for your love & guidance! You are amazing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

Here is what Miss cat wrote about freezer spells. You can pick and chose which lines you would like to use to alter it to a break up spell:

"All interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals, all unknowing love rivals, all inquisitive rival women in search of sex, all street walking whores, all amateur porn makers, all professional porn actresses, all professional escorts, all call girls, all lonely ladies in search of men, all wandering harpies, all drunken one-night-standers, all stoned women in search of money for drugs, all potential rival mates, all bad-ass relationship-breakers, all gay men, all rival women seeking marriage, all rival women seeking money, all rival women seeking sex, all rival woman wanting a man to give them a child, all rival women looking for financial stability, all rival women who want a home, all women between the ages of 9 and 99 who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my love life in any way, at any time, for any reason, or on any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away!"

I think that about covers it. If you have an actual name, of course it will be more focused"

kristia79

Unread post by kristia79 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:42 am

Is there a break up kit that can be used when you want the two parties to split amicably but split for good? The actual break up kit might not be needed since they are already at odds and ends and the separation may not be enough. Would the bottle be enough in this instance? They have been distant for some time now but neither person wants to call it quits.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:42 am

Hi Kristia79,

The Break Up Spell kit should definitely do the job and put the nail in the coffin as they say.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

If you just want them to go their own way, then you could just use Separation oil on two figural candles (I'd choose black), put them back to back with a knife between them. You could also burn them over a period of several days and move them farther apart each day.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-eve-black.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-adam-black.html

Hope that gives you some options.

kristia79

Unread post by kristia79 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Yes thank you!!

Energy

Unread post by Energy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:36 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to posting on here but I have been following and using luckymojo's products for a while. I have also read through the postings.

I would appreciate help with this situation. The guy I love and believe is my soulmate, I see him once in a while and we have very intense strong chemistry. He has this friend that he calls his vegan friend and hangs out with her. I think they are sleeping together and hang out a lot. I will like to break them up, I have his name, date of birth, sexual fluid (maybe missed up with my fluid) his photo, but all I have of her is a Halloween photo of the the two of them together in costume. I don't have her name or anything else on her.

Please what types of spell can I do to break them up and get her out of his life for good. I really love this guy and believe he is my soulmate.

Thank you so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:45 am

Hello, Energy,

I am sorry to read this. Really does sound suspicious, doesn't it?

Please take a look at this page for spell ideas: www.luckumojo.com/breakup.html

Also, you could freeze her out: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Or hot foot her www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html (although the break up spell kit does have hot foot products also)

A vinegar jar: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

A banishing spell: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Lots more to chose from. These are just a few...

Good luck

Energy

Unread post by Energy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida,

So with only her photo, I could banishing spell and vinegar jar and hot foot since I don't have any information on her, I know her name, where she lives or anything. He refers to her as a vegan friend, but I do have the Halloween photo of the two of the, together.

I really appreciate your help.

Energy

Unread post by Energy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Please I will really appreciate help..
I would appreciate help with this situation. The guy I love and believe is my soulmate, I see him once in a while and we have very intense strong chemistry. He has this friend that he calls his vegan friend and hangs out with her. I think they are sleeping together and hang out a lot. I will like to break them up, I have his name, date of birth, sexual fluid (maybe missed up with my fluid) his photo, but all I have of her is a Halloween photo of the the two of them together in costume. I don't have her name or anything else on her.

Please what types of spell can I do to break them up and get her out of his life for good. I only have photo of her with him wearing Halloween custome and don't know her name or any information about her. I just want to get her out of his life. I really love this guy and believe he is my soulmate.

Thank you so much.

RedSnake

Unread post by RedSnake » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Hi all,

I have a LM Break Up kit and would like to use it to break up my target and the other woman he's seeing. I did have readings with AIRR member and was told that I can have what I want with this man, marriage, love and family but I do need to get rid of her. She is my main obstacle and an active enemy in that she is trying to get him to be with her. I don't have any idea who she is (no name, photo etc.), but just recently I found her hair in his apartment. My question is, how can I use her hair without any other info of her? How do I write a name paper for her?
I've been reading this forum for few years now and I'm familiar with other spells but this is my first Break up kit.
Is it ok to use all 3 powders, break up, hotfoot and goofer dust in the bottle if I want him to stay with me but her go to hell!!???
Btw, things between me and him are good and I didn't say anything to him, it's better this way for now, even though I'm upset and hurt right now. But I need her gone now!!!

Also, I have a Follow Me Boy spell kit and was planning to start this new moon which is this Saturday, can I work them both at the same time?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, Energy ,

A photo is just fine. Sometime that's all I use and it works beautifully

So, do your spell with confidence

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, RedSnake,

Yes, you can use the hair. That's really good! And you can just write: "My rival" OR "Woman with MY man" or "Woman taking away my man".

The break up kit has instructions. yes, use them. Use the hotfoot on her side.

If you're having a problem understanding the instructions, I believe that Lucky Mojo will walk you through it for a very small fee.

Take care

RedSnake

Unread post by RedSnake » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:03 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

Do you think I can work Follow Me Boy spell kit at the same time or is it better to wait after I'm done with Break Up kit?

Rhino

Unread post by Rhino » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 pm

This may have been asked before but how far from the front door does the bottle have to be buried? I ask this because I started the Break Up spell and shortly after we started having temps below freezing. I live in the North East so I probably should of picked a better time for this. The area under her front door is cement and when I tried to bury it in close proximity I had to move about 12" to 18" to the side to be able to dig in the dirt. I really don't want to go back, dig it up and attempt to bury it closer since this time was a bit nerve racking.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi Rhino,

The burial should be just fine.

Good Work!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

claritynow767

Unread post by claritynow767 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Hello, I would like some help with a freezer spell. I read the luckymojo freezer spell directions and not sure which is best for my situation.
A woman worked witchcraft on my relationship to the point where my man left me and his kids for her and her kid. Not knowing any better I was unable to fight back in time to turn things around. I'm ready for fight back now and I want to freeze her and bind her so when I start my work she is unable to fight back. I also want to freeze her sex so she has no desire to have sex with him. I know this will cause issues :)!!! Then I will employ the break up kit, hotfoot her, run devil run and whatever else I find in the forums. I don't have personal concerns but I do have photos of:
1)her/son;
2)her alone;
3)her/son/my man
4)her/my man

-I will use alum to shut her up and poppy seeds to confuse. What else can I add??
-What's best container? the lemon, beef tongue or wetted paper? The Run Devil Run freezer spell is also good.
- I think from what I read I will have to use a second freezer spell with a pear to freeze her sex. Is that right? What do I add in the pear?

Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reason: i moved it to an appropriate forum

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:42 pm

I am planning on starting a TON of break up work (i.e. vinegar jar, moving candle spells, break up bottle, hotfooting, laying tricks, etc), and naturally I want the couple to fight like cats and dogs, argue, bicker, quarrel, go at it, you name it. My target is bat-shit crazy, so making her more neurotic and paranoid will not only be fun, but easy. I plan on putting Inflammatory Confusion products in her shampoo, conditioner, soap, on her pillow, etc.

The problem is...my ex is NOT a fighter! He's really non-confrontational, I've never seen him argue. He's not used to breaking up with people (we just drifted apart but still are in contact with each other)...so for him to "fight", it's REALLY out of his realm and comfort zone.

I STILL plan on doing it, but I'm worried that because "fighting" is really not in him, will I be able to make them fight, or do I just specify in my intentions that she starts in on him and causing drama (like she typically does) and he'll just get tired of it and leave her?!?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, Rednake,

You can do that at the same time. But I prefer the break up during a waning moon and the follow me boy during the waxing moon.

But it's up to you

Take care
RedSnake wrote:Thank you, Miss Aida!

Do you think I can work Follow Me Boy spell kit at the same time or is it better to wait after I'm done with Break Up kit?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Hello, karma_13,

I personally wouldn't do that because I think that with all her fighting, he'll leave.

However, there's nothing wrong with your petition and you can do that.

I just like to make my petitions brief and let spirit carry it out the way they see fit.

Take care

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:09 pm

What is the difference between the spell kit or having a candle lit for you at the misc? Are they both as effective?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, bnh6752,

The spell kit is an in depth spell that covers many angels.

It has candles, sachets, incense, etc.

I personally have MISC light break up candles to back up my work when I perform a full break up spell (as facilitators).

Lighting vigils alone can work but not as strong as everything together.

I hope this helps

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 am

Thank you! I have seen that there is success with candles being lit at MISC.
Also, I wanted to ask what others outcomes were with the break up candles?.. I know every situation is different, just curious what others have seen with this type of work and how long it took?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Hello, bnh6752,

I'm sorry but we don't take pols on the forum.

But, you can look at the success stories and testimonials.

The spells can take anywhere from a few days to quite a few months. Sometimes, I've seen them work in a year.

It's all up to Spirit.

Take care

xxteachergirlxx

Unread post by xxteachergirlxx » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi Everyone!
I recently had my tarot cards read and was told of the incidents that were occurring in my life and why. Within the past year my relationship with my boyfriend was fabulous until it took a turn for the worse. Our situation is constantly fluctuating and I wanted answers to my problems. The item that resonated with me was that at the beginning of the relationship was that my boyfriend had told me his ex had work done on him for the past 11 years. His parents tried to take him to several people to undo what was done to him which is the reason I sought to get a reading.

My reading told me that
1) He still being controlled by his ex. She has something on him where whoever he meets he will not succeed in life or relationships.
2) His soul is constantly fighting which therefore is the reason of our fluctuating incidents in our relationship. Sometimes he's really good and sweet and then other times he is VERY distant.
3) There is a 3rd person but whatever it is will not last.
4) The outlook on us being married is positive.

The woman has told me what to do in regards of helping him and we will see where this takes us and for now we wait.

My question is I really don't like bothering this woman all the time with my questions. So I decided to do some of my own research and found this forum. After my boyfriend and I took a dip in our relationship about a week ago, we haven't spoken since. I found out about all that was occurring on Monday with my reading. I was hurt about there being a 3rd woman, but not really worried since I was told it will not last. I did notice he was going out with his coworkers more often, one of which in the group is a girl. I'm betting this is the 3rd woman.

My only concern is we haven't spoken since last week because of something he did. The woman did tell me this was all occurring because his soul is constantly fighting whatever was placed on him by the ex.
Should I wait till he comes around to contact me, use a honey jar spell or a reconciliation kit or just wait like the woman told me. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello, xxteachergirlxx

You might want to try the break up spell kit. Please look at this page at see the spell where he leaves her and comes to you:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the best

xxteachergirlxx

Unread post by xxteachergirlxx » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Thank you for your reply!
If I don't know who this 3rd woman is such as her name, how do I proceed?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Hello, xxteachergirlxx,

Inscribe: "Any and all Love Rivals"

I hope this helps

take care

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi,

I've bought the break-up mojo kit. I am pretty sure I can do it. The other day I was talking to Ms. Robin and she recommended that I shake the bottle that contains needles, cat/dog hair, etc. everyday at all time. My questions are?

1.- how long should I keep the bottle with me, one week, two weeks, or more days? or should I bury the bottle with the leftover wax after I am done with the 7 days of the spell?

2.- Can I go bury the leftovers to the cemetery the following day after the 7th day or can I go when I have the time? this is because I won't be able to bury the items at midnight after I am done with the spell the 7th day.

3.- How long can I keep the leftovers at my home? and can I carried the bottle with me in my purse so i can shake it during the day at work?

3.-What is the best hour of the day to do this spell? I am planning at 12:00 everyday but I am wondering if I can do it at 10:00 pm.

Thanks much!

Maac74

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Maac74

1.- how long should I keep the bottle with me, one week, two weeks, or more days? or should I bury the bottle with the leftover wax after I am done with the 7 days of the spell?
A- you can keep it as long as you want, one way to work it is to shake it daily and curse it. Another is to bury it where they will walk, pick the method that best fits you

2.- Can I go bury the leftovers to the cemetery the following day after the 7th day or can I go when I have the time? this is because I won't be able to bury the items at midnight after I am done with the spell the 7th day.
A- you can bury it when you have time, but this is not an excuse for being lazy and waiting 6 weeks! meaning do it as soon as possible. besides the bury of the work has meaning so its important.
3.- How long can I keep the leftovers at my home? and can I carried the bottle with me in my purse so i can shake it during the day at work?
A- you can keep it as long as you need to, I think ritually disposing of the leftover product should happen asap. the jar can be kept and shaked. Id not carry that on me, rather hide it in a dark place or by the toilet.

3.-What is the best hour of the day to do this spell? I am planning at 12:00 everyday but I am wondering if I can do it at 10:00 pm.
A you would want to start during sunset and when the hands of the clock are going down so 10:01-10:30 is good.

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Thank you so much, j82!

I will bury the wax leftovers as soon as I can. The following day, because the cemetery will be close after finishing the work. I will keep the bottle as long as I think is necessary, perhaps 3 weeks to a month by the toilet wrapped in a black cloth and than bury the bottle. I will start tonight at 10:01 so I can be done by 10:30 for the first day and continue the rest of the days the same.

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:40 pm

One more question? can I do the work in my altar and place it there. I have other candles going and I don't want the energies to get mix.

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 pm

I meant I will start the work tomorrow Tuesday! Please let me know if I can do the work on my altar or if I should do it in a different place instead. Thanks in advance!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”