Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi Cardling,

Assemble the jar first, then burn your candles on it. You could burn the candles in the mouth of the jar or on the lid. Different people work it differently.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:15 am

Hi again, everyone.
A question about moon phases as they pertain to the break up spell kit. I heard elsewhere (and bad solidified in this forum) that I should do the spell kit during the waning moon. However, as there has been a delay in receiving my kit, I'm pretty sure I'll miss the one currently happening. Does this mean I have to wait for the next one at the end of the month or can I start as soon as I get the kit, regardless of moon phase. I would rather start sooner than later, but I also want to make sure I'm doing everything right. Thanks in advance, I appreciate how helpful you've all been.

Thomask

Unread post by Thomask » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:26 am

Hello cactusrose

You can do to the spell at any time. It will work just as fine. www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

It is best to do the spell during a waning moon phase for a break-up spell. It will work much faster.

Blesssings my friend

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:23 am

Hello, cactusrose

ThomasK is correct.

Some rootworkers don't use moon phases. Some do.

I personally work with moon phases UNLESS it is an emergency.

But, for the optimal results for a new spell caster, it is suggested that you do EXACTLY as the instruction sheet advises.

Take care

Cardling

Unread post by Cardling » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:59 am

One of the methods of deploying the bottle is to shatter it at a crossroads. I don't want any cars getting nails or glass in their tires. Would shattering it a railroad crossroad have the same effect?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:12 am

Hello, Cardling,

There's many ways of deployment.

Check out this link: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care

Cardling

Unread post by Cardling » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:23 pm

So I buried the break up bottle a few days ago. I know not to expect any results for a bit, though I did see a sign of sorts.

I was considering doing skull candles on the both of them in the meantime. Is it wise to keep hammering them with spells or should I just sit and wait. I don't know if that's considered reinforcement or just gets in the way. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi Cardling,

Personally I like to give a spell some time to manifest before adding to the work. Trust Spirit to work on your behalf before asking for more.
Just my two cents.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Cardling

Unread post by Cardling » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:56 am

I have another question, though I apologize if this isn't the best place to ask it.

I have only one hair from my target. Would I be able to cut the hair in order to have it available for multiple works, should the need arise?

Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, Cardling ,

Absolutely yes!

Take care

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:38 am

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all doing well. I received my spell kit and am now just waiting on the waning moon to begin my work. I'm so excited, I have to say that I've never felt more empowered as I did when I opened the kit and looked over all the ingredients and tools. What a great feeling. It's very obvious that you put a great deal of effort and care into these kits and everything else, so thank you very much.
As I'm preparing, I wan't to make sure that I'm being meticulous in my work, I'm a perfectionist at heart. When I'm mixing the powders with their personal items, am I meant to mix their items together along with the powders? I'm hoping to just drive her away, then use a follow me boy kit on him. So my idea was that with her items I would mix the breakup, hot foot and goofer dust since I want her totally out of the picture, and then separately with his I would mix just the break up so as to cause him to fight with her, resulting in her leaving. Is that appropriate even though they'll both be ending up in the bottle together? Or, conversely is it best to mix his things with hers and all the powders and then just place it all together in the bottle? Like I said, I wan't to follow everything as strictly as I can.
Additionally, I've read that it is best to avoid doing work in the space you live, unfortunately, I live in a city and my small apartment (shared with a roommate) doesn't afford much extra space to do work. Is it okay to perform the work in my bedroom as long as I make sure to cleanse it before and after? Perhaps burning some sage? If I am cleansing, is it wise to do it after each of the 7 nights of the spell or just after completion as a whole?
Finally (for now) am I putting the bottle together on the first day of the spell, disposing of it and then working with the candle for the next 7 days or making the bottle on the final day, disposing of it and then (in theory) forgetting it?
I apologize if these seem like foolish questions.
Thank you so much for your unfailing patience with me, you're all wonderful. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Hello, cactusrose ,

Here's your answer (which you answered yourself! LOL)

So my idea was that with her items I would mix the breakup, hot foot and goofer dust since I want her totally out of the picture, and then separately with his I would mix just the break up so as to cause him to fight with her, resulting in her leaving".- YES!

Now, you can call Lucky Mojo and, for a small fee, they will walk you through the entire spell kit: (707) 887-1521

If you are doing this in your bedroom, it would be most effective to cleanse your room each day (after performing the spell) with Chinese wash: www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Then, cleansing yourself with 13 Herb bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

I would do this everyday (followed by the sage that you have).

Personally, I prefer working the bottle for the entire spell. You can put candles on it

Like I had said, Lucky Mojo can walk you through this entire spell kit

Wishing you the very best

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:14 pm

My boyfriends sister has never ever been nice to me she has always been rude and grumpy towards me and If me and my boyfriend gets in a argument she always finds a way to to stick her nose in . Also whenever she is rude to me my boyfriend never says she's wrong and he takes her side no matter what and I'm sick of it. I want my boyfriend to not like her and just seperate from her like for them to not get along with her anymore . What spell would you suggest ? And also Is there any cleansing you would have to do afterwards ? And my last question is would there be any karma for this type of work ?

Thomask

Unread post by Thomask » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello Lovingprincess

Well this is his sister so we want to sweeten her up with a honey jar spell. www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Tis in my opion would be the best approach.

As for cleansing and karma there is nothing to worry about when doing this spell.

Try this for now and let me know how it goes.

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

I completely agree with ThomasK.

Yu don't want to have him resent you even more if she leaves because of you. It may be a decision that you'll regret in the future

BUT, if you really feel inclined to break them up, then, here Is the page on the break up: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:00 am

Thank you Thomask and miss Aida!

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:20 am

ugh...me again, everyone.
I started the break up spell tonight. I feel good about my work (although night one was most assuredly a learning experience. I've encountered a slight problem in that I can't fit both his and her personal items in that bitty little bottle. I'm not quite sure what to do about it. His are in there, all snug. Hers I spent a long time folding as small as I could, shoving, poking, prodding, and cursing her name, I was unsuccessful. That bottle is just too little. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, cactusrose,

When I have problems like this, I take everything in that bottle, put it n a plastic bag and smash it with a hammer.

Then, I take everything (including the broken glass. I like broken glass in my beak up jars) and put it in a larger bottle along with the other things you want to place into the bottle.

How's that for killing 2 birds with one stone?

Take care!

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Oh wow, what a genius idea! Thanks so much, Miss Aida.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, cactusrose,

An evil genius or JUST a genius??

LOL

huldra-fey

Unread post by huldra-fey » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:31 pm

What if the person lives with you, can you put it under your doorstep? My husband and his "friend" ( she lives overseas so no hope on this being put under her doorstep) have lied and lied about this year long relationship. Both claimed they were just friends and now after she came for a week find out today he is planning on leaving my children and me to be with her the relationship was an affair. Her parents are Hindu and will never be ok with her having broken up a marriage and they pay for everything for her so I am going for her parents kicking her out with nothing and he is too broke right now to do anything. So I need to do this now but I want him to walk over every day while I prepare the other bottle so he will get what is coming to him. Both will this affect how he acts towards the children and myself?
Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
~ William James

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Hi huldra-fey,

I would not put this under the doorstep of the home he shares with you. Bury it in a graveyard or deploy it at a crossroads instead.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:23 am

Hi all!
Thanks to Miss Aida's (evil) genius suggestion re: smashing bottles everything is going super smoothly, I'm happy to report! The candle is burning extra bright and strong, no smoke, no flickering or sputtering. Just a great big flame. Her figure is folding in on itself and wilting away in little wax rivers, while his is remaining largely unscathed...but everything in between is just melting away beautifully, I'm taking this as a sign that things between them are going up in flames, so to speak. It appears as though I will end up with two halves of the candle left once the figures have burned apart. From what I understand all wax remnants should be wrapped in black cloth and disposed of properly. In my thinking, would it not be pertinent to dispose of the two halves separately? Perhaps throwing hers in the river in my city because I want her to just run along? Or is that just overkill? Because the initial plan had been to bundle all the remnants up together and bury them in a graveyard, and I'm happy to do that as well (saves me a trip to the water, which can be a real pain!) Wishing everyone the best week!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, cactusrose,

I love it when you call me that!! Bwahahah.....

I would follow Miss cat's instructions to the letter if it were me.

Take care

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Hey friends...So I finished my spell work, everything done down to the letter. The last thing I need to do is bury the bottle, the weather was insanely rainy today so I'm hoping tomorrow morning will be slightly drier and better for a trip to the cemetery. Because I'm nosy and impatient and wanting to see my work come to fruition, I did a little bit of online poking around to see how their relationship looked and they're still very much together (ugh, shaking off that stabbed in the heart feeling is NOT easy). Is it wrong of me to expect to see movement on this so soon? Mostly just looking for a little support in this. I know things are different for everyone, but what have other experiences been like? Ugh. happy weekend, everyone.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Hi cactusrose,

You need to give the work time to work. Getting anxious about the lack of an immediate result will only undermine your success. If you're having trouble staying calm, work with Tranquility products. They work wonders!

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

If a spell is meant to manifest, there is no way to predict how soon that will happen. Every situation is different.

I'm sorry we don't allow polls on the forum so asking others for their experiences isn't appropriate here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lady Midnight

Unread post by Lady Midnight » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:39 pm

I read through all 17 pages of the forum and got a lot of valuable info, but I still have a few questions.

I got the break up kit and finished it this past Sunday. I’m still working the bottle before I dispose of everything. I can’t get to a cemetery sooner than the weekend as they close super early here and I’m still at work at that time, but Im going to go ASAP.

A little background on my sitch- I currently live with my ex and he’s obsessing over his co-worker, so I want to get rid of her (plan on sending her a piece of mail dusted in hot foot & golfer dust or going to their job and sprinkling some at the threshold of the employee entrance if I can) and break up their friendship. I’m also starting a reconciliation honey jar on him as we are still extremely close and I want to keep it that way. My questions are:

1- I’d love to bury the bottle in the soil of a tree on our block as my ex would pass it every day, but it has to be where BOTH of them would pass it, or can it just be only him? She lives in a whole other town.

2- Just want some clarification on this: If I take the bottle with both of their personal effects, pins & nails and toss in a river, I’m sending both away and not only her? If that is the case I will not dispose of in the river.

3- I am to dispose of everything together, correct? I’m a bit confused as to whether I can toss the candle remains in the black cloth in the river, and dispose of the bottle somewhere else. Can I use one of his old black T-shirts to do this, since it is a personal item of his?

3- The house I live in has no soil in front of it whatsoever- all concrete, and I can’t bury it in the doorway of the house as it’s concrete as well. There ARE trees in front of the next door neighbors homes on both sides, so would it be okay to drive the devils shoe strings into that soil? My house would be right between them.

4- I can’t put the Devil pod on either side of my door (His parents own the house and his mom is extremely nosy, also and he would suspect something) but there’s currently a hole on the inside of the wall right above my door that I can put it into, and it would stay there long after the hole is patched up so no one would notice. Would that work?

5- Do I let the white candles burn out completely after I cleansed with Hyssop and recited Psalm 51?

Also, if I go to the cemetery, I’m going to the grave of artist Jean Michel Basquiat and ask him to help me as I feel he’ll say yes. I’ve never been before but I know that people leave things all of the time at his grave, and his birthday just passed so I highly doubt it would suspicious if I left flowers and coins there for him and I can bury the spell.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, Lady Midnight,

For a very small fee, Lucky Mojo has a very special service. You can call Lucky Mojo and they will walk you through the instructions for the break up spell kit:

(707) 887-1521

Take care

andrea2892

Goofer Dust Harmful?

Unread post by andrea2892 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:18 am

Hello All,

I'm considering buying the Break Up spell kit. Is there any possibility that adding in the Goofer Dust could be seriously harmful or dangerous to either party? I need a powerful breakup spell to split up the man I love and the girl he left me for, but I do not want any illness, harm, or danger to come to the man I love.

I know I could just leave the Goofer Dust out if need be, and perhaps add in some Inflammatory Confusion instead... but I need a powerful spell here (very tough, long-distance, long-term situation here.)

I plan on following this spell with reconciliation and love drawing work.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:52 pm

Hello andrea2892,

If you plan to use the Goofer Dust I would recommend just being specific about who you want it to target when you use it. Maybe do your break up work and then also separately do some cursing work with the Goofer dust on the person you are trying to target.

Peace~

Nathen

andrea2892

Unread post by andrea2892 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Thanks Nathan!

That sounds like a good idea to me :-) The thought of using Goofer Dust in a bottle that contains the picture of someone I care for... even if it is meant to target their relationship and not them specifically, just didn't seem safe to me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 pm

The Break Up Kit comes with Goofer Dust included, because we are often asked for it as part of that work -- but you are NOT required to use it. It comes with 1 packet Break Up Sachet Powder, 1 packet Hotfoot Powder, and 1 packet Goofer Dust, and you may use each of them or a blend, as you prefer.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

DecemberLights

Unread post by DecemberLights » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:25 pm

I started my break up spell kit Saturday I had trouble putting the name packets in that little bottle and one got stuck so I wrapped the bottle in a plastic bag and smashed it with a hammer so I could get all of the items out. Then I transferred those items into a larger jar.

I do have a few questions

1) I put a few drops of Hot Foot oil on her picture/name paper/petition then folded it away from me saying I wanted her out of my boyfriend life. I didn't want to add hot foot powder to the jar itself cause I didn't want to hot foot my boyfriend. Is this ok? Or could I have also accidentally hot footed him as well?
I try not to think about it cause I have faith that I only hot footed her.

2) Is it ok to do the moving candle spell using two red candles (Adam & Eve) for me & my mate and I have a black eve candle for the other person I want gone? I ask because the moon is still waning and it's sort of a combination spell so I wasn't sure which moon phase I should be using.

3) Once I finish the spell I plan on burying the remains at my brothers grave and asking him for help. But my brother was such a positive person when he was alive and since this is negative work I was wondering should I just bury it randomly on the cemetery grounds (like by a tree)?

I like the graveyard idea cause I need that relationship to stay dead.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello DecemberLights,

I think you did just fine with anointing her picture with the oil. I do not believe you would have accidentally hot footed your boyfriend

Your moving candle idea sounds fine to me as well. As to burying it in the graveyard you might wrap up the left over red wax from his and your candle and bury it at your brothers grave to ask for his help keeping you together and then take the black left over wax and bury it with a person who would hold her down or hold her away from you. Maybe even take it to a different graveyard or toss it in a river to carry her away.

Peace~

Nathen

DecemberLights

Unread post by DecemberLights » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Thank you Natstein :D

I will bury me & my boyfriend red candles leftovers by my brothers grave and I will toss the black Eve candle in the river where she belongs :twisted:

What about the black divorce candle that I'm burning? I was thinking of taking it to a crossroads and throwing it there, would that be ok?

Also I just finished day 3 of the break up spell and there was some wax that started to flow to my boyfriends side of the candle but it stopped and then heavy amounts of wax started to pool in front of the female side and the female is starting to bend over into itself. The guy side of the candle is standing perfectly. It looks like the candle is splitting in two.

I will take this as a good sign that two will split but that she's more affected by the work

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi DecemberLights,

You can deploy your candle remains in the crossroads. That would be a traditional method.

The candle interpretation you described sounds about right to me.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:40 am

Starsinthesky7
Can you tell me more about controlling and dominating the mind of someone. The prayer?
Email me more info.
I'm doing breakup spell with vinegar jar and I light it with black candle/ breakup oil. Recently sent card to the person with breakup powder.
Need control of my ex thoughts bc they are playing on the vulnerable side.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Letsdoit2015,

To influence the thoughts of another, use a skull candle. You can use Influence, Controlling, Domination or any similar oils for this.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-controlling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-domination.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Thank you!
Which color skull do I get? I'm about to order this week.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

Depends on what exactly you are trying to influence him for. You can use white for pretty much anything, red for love and lust work, Blue can be for clarity, ect...

Peace~

Nathen

DecemberLights

Unread post by DecemberLights » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:45 am

I completed my break up spell kit last Friday everything went well (in my opinion)
The candle split in two with most of the wax pooling to the female side and she folded up into herself. The guy side just fell completely off.

Well I went to dispose of the remains in the middle of a crossroads and all was well until I briefly glanced into my rear view mirror :( *sigh* now I feel like I have unintentionally undermined my work.

Should I redo the spell? I'm thinking I should just to be on the safe side. I did throw the vinergar jar at a different crossroads I heard it break but I made sure not to look in my rearview mirror this time.

Next time I think I will cover my rear view mirror and won't uncover it until I'm far enough away.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello, DecemberLights,

It wouldn't hurt to repeat the spell if you actually saw the remains.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Thanks everyone! Ordered the oil for commanding and influence
White skull and black skull

ThursdaysChild

Questions on Break-Up spell

Unread post by ThursdaysChild » Fri May 06, 2016 12:44 am

I started a break-up spell on 2 days ago using the kit I purchased here. It's for my husband and a business associate that has directly stated to me that she will do whatever it takes to get my husband. She's even sent him messages saying things like "I wish you loved me like you love her." She has been important in getting our business off the ground and my husband is merely polite to her. He disregards her advances but plays along just enough to keep her around. I know I may sound wildly naive however my husband is very very non confrontational and I've also had 2 readings from different workers and both have said this is all one sided on her part and he keeps at a friendly arms length. I however have also found out that she is the type that likes married men, has done this type of thing numerous times before, and well she has been caught lying and manipulating situations at other jobs, she is only tolerated by the rest of the team and no one wants to work with her. There are many other things that don't quite add up about her so I'm not only trying to protect my marriage and family but the business we've poured our lives into for the last 3 years.

Anyway back to the spell so the first night I made the jar added the hot foot powder, break up powder, nails, pins, dog/cat hair, picture of her with name D.O.B. And what I want to happen with her in black ink, picture of him with same but red ink, my written petition, red pepper flakes, poppy seeds, and vinegar. I dressed the candle, prepared the incense lit both and the put the cans out after that day's portion was burned. So last night I again burned the incense lit the candle checked on a few times figured it had about 15 minutes left and I went and sat down and dozed off (oops, but I do keep my lit candles in a large steel pot if I'm not immediately near them for safety). Three hours later I woke up went and checked it and it was nearly finished so I left it to burn out. There is a puddle of was but the "shell" of the male and female figures fell away from each other opposite direction so I took that as a positive sign.

My questions now are:

1. As this is supposed to be a 7 day spell and I'm only 2 days in should I dress and burn a small black spell candle for the next 5 days?

2. I have not deployed the jar I was shaking it as I lit the candle and spoke my intention so my plan was to keep it 7 days and then take it to cross roads or a river. Should I keep working the jar over the next 5 days or deploy it now?

I'm open to any and all advice on this. Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri May 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Hello ThursdaysChild,

I moved your post to the section that deals specifically with this spell kit. Read it over as it will give you more information on working this kit.

Honestly if this were me I would start all over with the break up spell. Knowing lucky mojo kits I imagine you have enough product to be not need to buy a whole new kit but could just order what was used up like a new candle or what have you. You can keep burning black candles for the rest of the spell but that seems like it will not be as effective.

For your jar, I would keep it around until you get your desired result but I woudl question why you are putting your husband's name into a vinegar jar when it seems he is being faithful. In this instance I would undo that jar, remake it with just the woman's picture and name etc. and shake it as much as you want until you get your result.

Peace~

Nathen

A1234567

Unread post by A1234567 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:51 am

Ok so i see a lot of ppl saying for a break up spell you need personal articles and some you need to dispose near where they live but i cant do neither cus its secured community and theres no yard all concrete. Plus i dont have any of his personal stuff and cant get any of his hair. Best i can do is pics. Can i still do it and be effective?. Also can i get input on a vinegar jar/break up jari was thinking of doing... black hair from dog and cat . Nails "ill try rust train ones if i can" vinegar cayenne pepper black pepper tobasco sauce the target photo graveyard dirt ...would it matter if it was from a jewish graveyard or no? Cus its always empty and easy to access securely withoutsecurely without incident name on back in black ink. And it says to light black candles in top lid daily for 12 days then on 13 dispise in graveyard anything else to add?

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:17 am

Don't just go to the graveyard and start digging away...you need to request assistance from a spirit whose remains are there, pay them with offerings and also leave a payment to the graveyard. If you aren't sure about doing this then search the forum for an indepth explanation, or acquire some from LM.

Your ingredients sound good and photos should be ok, but you may not see strong or fast results as personal concerns create a stronger connection to your targets.

Working it for 13 days is the usual time, not 12 and then dispose on the 13th day. Personally I do a divination after the first day to see how long I should work it, sometimes I get told 9 days and other times I get told 2 weeks.

Disposal can be where they live or at the graveyard...but be respectful and don't just dump it.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

A1234567

Unread post by A1234567 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:55 am

Oh i was planning to leave fake forever flower and a balloon or something small . Not literally just dump it sorry im new to this but i cant dispose where they live. Tight security. Well its to break up my ex (father of my kids we share 4 kids) and the person he currently with who did work to get him in first place shes clouding his mind and doing continous work cus his eyes look complete empty at times its scary. and i want them to break up before we go to court in july because shes speaking in his ear about getting joint custody so he doesnt have to pay child support etc. I love him always. I want our family back. Not sure how to request assistance since i dont know anyone whose passed in a graveyard. So i guess ill just go to a common area and leave an offering after im done.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, A1234567 ,

PLEASE don't use fake flowers. Use real ones.

Cemeteries don't allow them and it seems that the Spirits don't like them either.

Here's am entire page about graveyards and what to do: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Also, in the future, please post in the correct subforum and thread. This question would go under Deployment.

Take care

loftmusic

Unread post by loftmusic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:15 pm

hi!

i have ordered the Break Up spell kit and am waiting for it to come. I also plan on doing a moving candle spell on their relationship to bring him away from her back closer to me - can/should I work it at the same 7 days as the Break Up spell or should I wait until I complete the Break Up spell? it looks like someone up above asked a similar question although I could not tell if the answer was to do them concurrently.

thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello loftmusic,

I'd say do the Break Up spell kit first, THEN do the moving candle spell to bring him back to you. Otherwise you'll be trying to bring a person to you who is still hung up on somebody else. One step at a time.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

loftmusic

Unread post by loftmusic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:13 am

Oops, sisterjean, I'm sorry - I should have been clearer. the moving candle spell would be a 3 candle spell, moving him away from her towards me (like the one outlined on the Break Up page on LM).

thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, loftmusic ,

Yes, you work it at the same time

Wishing you the best

Take care

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:40 am

So I'm just confused about one thing...

1) When I write the 2 names in the back of each pic, this would be one of them together after I rip it apart. So it wouldn't be a full size petition paper...

2) How would I write my command on the papers? Or would I just need a separate petition paper where I write both names and then the command, in addition to the pics?

3) Also, do you apply the breakup oil on them top to bottom or bottom to top? Since usually to banish something you go top to bottom but since you want to bring the curse onto them, would it be the other way?

4) Also, I am transferring all the stuff to a bigger bottle... When placing the pins and nails inside, what do they represent individually so I know when I state my intent?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 pm

DaniWonderland --

1) The text in the spell kit we make is, "write their full names on two pieces of paper 9 times." There is nothing about writing "the 2 names in the back of each pic."

2) You do not need to write commands, but if you wish to, just use one-word commands.

3) A piece of paper is not a candle or a person. Papers are usually five-spotted or marked with a cross or wavy lines.

4) As it says in the text of the spell kit, "These are to cause pain, anger, emotional incompatibility, distance, and quarreling."
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi Cat,

1) I know it doesn't say anything about the writing 2 names in back of each pic but since I know you can write the names and DOB of each target after splitting the pic in half, where would the command go? That's what I meant to say.

2) I meant do I apply the oil top to bottom or vice versa on the candles, not the pics.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:10 pm

DaniWonderland --

1) You do not need to write commands, but if you wish to, just use one-word commands. Write them over the name and birthdate data.

2) I rub it all over the candles with my forefinger, body part by body part, speaking curses for each body part, and digging in my fingernails as i go. Figural candles are often handled more individually than freestanding plain candles.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Ufff I wouldn't wanna be your rival..... lol

1) What do you say when you curse each body part? Since the spell is for breakup, what would you say about their arms and legs for example? lol

2) Also, just for theoretical purposes... how come in this spell you don't need to write a command?

3) and his hair, do I put that in his pic or in the petition with their names?

4) Also, last thing I'm confused about.... When I lay the goofer dust and hot foot on her front door...does it need to be in a quinox pattern? She lives in a complex, or can I just sprinkle an X inside a circle right in front of her front door? And walk backwards 21 steps from it or just instantly turn away and walk?

5) And since I know her apartment, and her car, besides laying the tricks on her door knobs and car door handles, anything else you'd suggest?

I feel I can def do more with all the info I have at my disposal :twisted:

That would be all, and I'm ready to rock n roll. Thank you :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:49 pm

DaniWonderland --

1) I speak my curse in words, and the words come from my intensity of feeling, sometimes shaded with scriptural phraseology.

2) That question is literally nonsensical. Magic is an art. How come some artists don't use purple?

3) In the bottle.

4) You can walk backwards while sprinkling, you can lay a pattern, you can draw a line.

5) Foot track work.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:01 am

#3 - I know it's going in the bottle but usually you always put personal concerns in the petition paper or photo with other herbs, no?

#4- so it basically doesn't matter which pattern you lay the tricks in, as long as you do it right? Why does it teach to do it either in 3 wavy lines, a 5 spot pattern of a cross in a circle? Just want to make sure I fully understand.

Thank you.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”