• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:20 am

Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Contact after a Breakup Spell

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Why are you contacting them? why are you doing the jar, is to get a person back? have you had a reading on it yet? personally the best bet is forget it and see what happens, thats prevents over thinking, over analyzing and such and lets the jar do what it does best.
j82

Unread postby dimz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi thanks for the reply, I wasn't contacting them just him and no spell was done for a reconciliation or anything like that it's not to get anyone back just a breakup candle, she is a gold digger and pretty much blackmailing him into a relationship. But I guess I'll just forget it and wait and see, it has only been a few days now since i completed it.
dimz

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:19 pm

I got ya, iv done break up with success and my greatest success came after I did it and walked away and didnt look back, I forgot it and moved on, didnt over think each issue or fight, let them be, sure as the sun shines it came to pass. you can have 7 day break up candles set with AIRR or LM to back the work up as you do it, candle reports are good too. good lucK!!
j82

Unread postby dimz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 pm

That is great advice. The candle is done, disposed of but I will take your advice and learn some patience (not my strong suit) and also if I read the candle correct there was "slight" signs of resistance/obstacles in the last 3 days of the burn but all in all it burnt with no residue left and glass pretty see through for the most part so I will just have faith. Reader said that he felt more free in and in control over the situation so I'll just follow your good advice and let it be.
dimz

Unread postby j82 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

you may also be interested in the LM break up spell kit in addition to setting candles..here is a link for ya http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
j82

Unread postby dimz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 pm

dimz

Re: Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:45 am

Yes, it is going to be difficult and you may have to repeat until you get the results you want. You can simpley name her "ex's new love interest" or (target's name) new lover/gf/bf.

You may have to do more work than usual in order to achieve the results you want, but it is not impossible as I have done it. It just took me longer than if I had the person's name/picture and or personal concerns.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 am

The Break-Up Vigil Candle is a steady seller, and although i was taught to use either a black couple candle and whack it apart with a butcher's cleaver or to do a moving candle spell to break up a couple, i know that a LOT of people prefer the black Break-Up vigil light because it is simpler and safer to use -- and they have had good success with it as well.

CAN-GLS-BREA
Break-Up Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Encased fixed breakup candle spell

Unread postby lostwoM » Thu May 10, 2012 2:28 pm

I received the encased fixed breakup candle today... now im not sure what i need to do in order for this to properly work.. I understand per your web site that i can burn in 15 min increments for 7 days? do i say a prayer or anything while burning? do i wrap it in a brown paper back between burns??? any advise woudl be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
T!
lostwoM

Re: Encased fixed breakup candle spell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Do you mean the glass vigil candle? If so, those are meant to be lit and then left burning continuously until it is finished, which takes around 5 days.

You certainly can choose to extinguish and re-light, but with this candle you're going to have a good deal left over if you only burn it for 15 minutes a day for 7 days.

Also extinguishing and relighting makes it extremely difficult to read any signs in how it burned, which is another reason why it's a good idea to just light it and let it burn. You can pray over it every day, or even several times a day if you wish.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Encased fixed breakup candle spell

Unread postby lostwoM » Thu May 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Ok! so glad i asked before i messed this up...Thanks so much
lostwoM

Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)

Unread postby JackieLove » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 am

Hello

I am burning a Break Up Vigil candle from Lucky Mojo here in my house. I also ordered a Break Up Vigil candle to be burned on their altar.
Today I received the candle report. It was lit on July 29, went out and was re-lit on the 31st. It has soot and black smoke at the top and hazy at the bottom. I understand what that means.
However, the Vigil candle that I have burning here, I lit on August 4th. Has not gone out and is burning clear except for some glitter at the top.
On my candle here, I ripped their picture thay had together and taped it on opposite sides of the candle.

Is anyone able to help me? I don't understand the discrepancies that I am seeing so far between the two Vigils.

Thanks,
JackieLove
JackieLove

Re: Lucky Mojo Vigil Candles

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

To me, it sounds like the earlier candle lit at LM encountered resistance from your targets, which was indicated by the candle going out and the soot and black glass. You started your candle at home on a later date, so perhaps the initial resistance from your targets is now passed and you have a better chance of success at your petition.

This is just my opinion based on what you posted. To be doubly sure of the meaning, I'd get a quick 10 minute reading from an AIRR rootworker.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Lucky Mojo Vigil Candles

Unread postby JackieLove » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you MaryBee. I will consider a reading.
In the meantime I have had another Break Up Vigil set at the church!
JackieLove

Questions about a break up candle spell

Unread postby montecarlogirl87 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 am

I'm new to spellwork, please forgive me for asking so many nitpicky questions, I'm kinda OCD about having all the information I can before I start anything, especially something like spells :oops:

I would appreciate any advice on things I should tweak/change

my plan was to use a picture of the 2 people and rip it in half before placing the pictures back to back underneath my candle with BU oil/powder between...
* can the names be written on the back of the pictures, or should they be separate papers?
* I've read the names should be written 9x....should that be 9x per person on their own paper, or 3x for the male and then crossed 3x with the female on both pieces?

for dressing the candle...
* carve the names into the wax with the 'break up' carved in between...should this be done with the names/words running from wick to base vertically? or should they be stacked on top of one another horizontally such as:

MALE
BREAKUP
FEMALE

* I read someone's post that said when they dress the candle with oil they rub it into the carving, could I rub separate oils into the different names? such as Hot Foot into the name of the person I want to drive away and Cast Off Evil into the name of the person I want to ultimately benefit from the breakup?

thank you so much for any help!
Last edited by MaryBee on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: made the subject line clearer
montecarlogirl87

Break up jar candle

Unread postby rql2012 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi
I need some urgent advise I had some work done with my ex and we were getting back together but his pesky ex was hanging around so i bought the break up kit from here and carved his name and her name in the candle but never burnt it or did the spell. But as soon as i did the carving he has gone colder on me how do i dispose of the candle without causing more damage to me and him. And ive read that i should not put hot foot in a break up jar with them both. If i just do a jar with the ex will it cause issues with them to break up? Im a little confused cos if i do the break up powder and have both his name and hers in the jar it might push him away from me? Is there another spell that causes confusion with them and does not push him away from me?
I did conjure ali man resistance candle and thats what made him come back but then i did the carving and hes gone cold
rql2012

Re: Break up jar candle

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 pm

I'd work solely on the ex. Freeze her out, hot foot her, do some kind of work that targets her alone and doesn't put anything on your man.

For your man, since you've done the resistance work, it might be good to follow it up with a sweetening spell. A honey jar or a sugar jar is quick and easy. The results are usually a bit slow, but they are strong.

If you feel that the candle is connected to his turning cold. Then go back and smooth out the names on the candle and perhaps rinse it with some Florida water and then dispose of it at a crossroads or into running water.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Re: Break up jar candle

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 am

INTENTIONS INTENTIONS....INTENTIONS!

You can add hot foot to a jar with both of their names in it. BUT you must state, "I would like to hot foot jane doe" or this hot foot powder is for jane doe to be hot footed away from john doe.

I agree with Professor Ames. I would do a sweetening jar while I was working on breaking him and her up. If you dont feel comfortable using the hot foot, you can get just as good results without it and just us the break up products.

Again if you dont feel confident in what you are doing then hirer a rootworker or get some personal magical coaching.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Break Up Vigil Candle report

Unread postby hocuspocus » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 am

Hi,

I had a break up vigil candle lit by MISC almost 2 weeks ago and received the candle report today.

The divination ended with "I suggest a Cut and Clear Candle to remove obstacles and a Road Opener Candle to get the energies moving".

This is work done to break up another couple, not me. So I don't really understand the Cut and Clear Candle suggestion as I was under the impression that Cut and Clear is done on oneself to cut free from past relationships, not on another person. Can someone help explain? Many thanks...

I also intend to get a reading on what to do next, but again have questions on that which I will try to post under the appropriate topic.

Thanks in advance for advice and tips.
hocuspocus

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

montecarlogirl87

1. Yes you can do it back on the back of the pictures
2. write the names 3 times and cross it with break up on each of their pictures
3. Writing the name or command on the candle...write just as if you were on a piece of paper. Turn the candle horizontally...the wick should be facing to the left, and the base of the candle to the right. Now right the name just as if you were writing on a piece of paper.

I dont write stacked like this below
j
o
h
n

D
o
e

I mean you could write it like above but if they have a long name it might not fit especially if you are using a smaller candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Confused on candle reading

Unread postby hawkness » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 pm

I had a break up candle placed on the altar by LM and they told me the candle burned steadily but the label had been scorched, the glass cracked, and the top half of the glass was covered in black soot. With this they suggested I do another one because it showed resistance with the parties. ( They also mentioned there were herbs at the top of the candle possibly showing obstacles to overcome, which is consistent with a tarot reading I got from a non-AIRR reader) Prior to this reading I had read up on candle divination and noticed that it said that the glass breaking in the case of Break Up was actually a good thing.

I contacted LM about this last week to get clarification and never heard back. Can someone shed light on this? Is the reading and divination literature a combination of the two where the breaking of the glass means that it's working but due to resistance it'll only be temporary?
hawkness

Unread postby hopelove1 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 am

Hi I would like to know if I purchase a dressed breakup candle, do I put the names of the people I want to break up also what else can I do for it to really work and for them to stay away from one another.
hopelove1

Unread postby socalichaye » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:19 pm

*Not sure if I posted in the correct place the first time*

I was told to burn a red and a black candle in my break up spell. I was told to burn these two candles along with a white candle for protection and to call on the spirit guides and angels to open up the gates for my spell. I was told that the red and black candle were to be used for the same thing and I placed paper with the couples name underneath as such <------BBTT-------> and my petition/spell and I recited my spell cursing them to break up etc. and I burned the glass/novena candles throughout. The white burned dark at first then clear it finished burning first, the black burned clear with a little of the wax residue (very thin) on the side, this burned second. The red is still burning, very low and has wax on the side which while pushing down I knocked the flame out but I relit and said my spell again. I also have a break up spell candle burning at LM to help things along and help the spell work. My question is did I do this spell correctly? What do the candles mean as far as how they burned? Any help or opinions, advice is appreciated.
socalichaye

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:52 am

I don't have a question......but I LOVE the smell of this candle. I have been burning it since Tuesday in a room on the west side of the house and it's past the halfway point. :D A small amount of soot on the top of the vigil but boy you should see that flame bouncing and dancing!!!
LibraGoddess

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Now the entire top of the candle is black. No problem, I have more vigils to burn :twisted: The flame is still bouncing and dancing, though
LibraGoddess

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:42 pm

socalichaye

You will be able to find the answers to your questions here:http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Best of luck!!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby crzblu3y3z » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:10 am

Can I burn one break up candle after the other. Say if I have three (3) 7-day vigil break up candles for the same couple... Would doing this make the work stronger? and possibly more effective? and should I take the flame from the end of the first to light the next so its a continuous flame/burn for all three candles?
What are your thoughts?
Thanks.
crzblu3y3z

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Good Evening Crzblu3y3z,

Yes, you can burn one after another. That is not a problem. I like persistence!
I think that persistence does strengthen your intentions.

I personally don't like to take the flame of one candle to light another because it can move the candle wax of the first candle. Then, that movement messes up the symbols that the candle spell left (and that is a form of feedback/communication).

That's just me.
Hope this helps.
take care

CAN-GLS-BREA
BREAK UP Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Miss Aida

Unread postby aniviel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 am

I just bought a Break Up candle to be lit on the Missionary altars. I decided not to buy it to light it myself because I've never dealt with "negative" spells before but this couple really shouldn't be together (she's a child and she's using him and causing him to change).
I was wondering if I should do some sort of cleanse myself at home?
aniviel

Unread postby Mama Rue » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:19 am

I have the black divorce candle on its way from Lucky Mojo. Upthread, miss cat mentions taking a cleaver and whacking the candle down the middle. Once this is done, do we then proceed with the steps of the moving candle work? Can we treat the split figures (having not burned them all the way down) as wax doll babies and bury them on opposite ends of a graveyard?
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S
Mama Rue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, Lalyil,

It NEVER hurts to do this.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, Mama Rue,

The moving candle ritutal sounds good.
However, do you dislike both of them?
Or is one of them a love interest?
Miss Aida

Unread postby Mama Rue » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:04 am

They are both disliked, Miss Aida.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S
Mama Rue

Unread postby aniviel » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

But as I've never done anything like this before - what sort of cleanse to do? :) Thank you.
aniviel

Unread postby natstein » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello lalyil,

The simplest bath you can use a hyssop bath. Get some of this herb and make a tea with it. Then pour it into your bath and wash yourself downward with the water while praying the 51st psalm. When you are done take a little water outside and throw it toward the sunrise. Personally my favorite bath to use is the 13 herb bath. You can read about it here (http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html). I always like to follow a bath like that with a little blessing. I usually anoint a white candle in blessing oil and then smoke myself with blessing incense. You can find out about blessing products here. http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with multi-candle break up spell

Unread postby Becky » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: multi candles for different facets of same problem or common desire. I was going to do a Cut & Clear to rid some experiences/negative residual energies of the past that I see as blockages, then was going to follow up with an Open Roader/St Peter for new opportunities and lastly a Money Draw for improved financial prosperity. I had planned on starting and completing each separately, but then read in Magical Power of the Saints, that I could do them all together as it's "best to represent the entire problem" using multi candles for each. I never considered this as an option.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Becky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello, Becky ,
I personally prefer one spell at a time and then wait for results. If the spell is slow or didn't work, I can go back and "tweek" it.
And it's a great feeling of accomplishment.
I also believe that people who are new with magic ought to do the same.
That's just how I practice.
I am sure that many of our AIRR members perform spells (such as that mentioned in the book) the same way as the author prescribes.
It's just a matter of preference.
Hope this helps.
Miss Aida

Unread postby j82 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:15 pm

The saint book you talk about uses 7 day vigil candles and they are set up for the condition so if I was doing rec work I would set a come to me, a rec and a love me candle. then burn them and watch for signs in the candles. As Miss Aida said it is probably best you do a working for each situation and see the results then make decisions. of course you can set 7 day candles for these causes asking to help. You also are asking for a few different things at the same time which warrents different work. I tend to do work based on topic and unless that one item was specific to the case id not add them. I think you would be happier and find better results by using a spell kit or other method and using the 7 days as back up on the work.
j82

Unread postby Becky » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:19 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and j82 for the input. I will stick with my intuition and original plan to due the work individually. I had never heard of that and thought I would get feedback on it. :D Thank you again
Becky

Unread postby loving_me » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I just received my fixed LM Break Up candles. Someone stated on here that they're suppose to come with instructions on the back. Strangely, mine didn't come with any instructions @ all. I looked on my invoice to make sure I didn't state that I wanted them unlabeled. Just as I thought, they're suppose to be labeled. l would like to know, is there a way for me to find out what the instructions are for these candles? Thank you!
loving_me

Unread postby j82 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:09 pm

loving_me ,

I dont think all the candles come with instructions on the back. I have used many LM 7 day candles and only recall directions with a religious candle. You would write a petition that states what you want as you also pray over it. Or you write their names going away from one another. You can also write their names on the candle label naming each part of the broken piece one of them. I would pray for them to break up daily as it burns and when the candle is done read it for signs.
j82

Unread postby loving_me » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 pm

@j82

Thank you for the reply. It was very helpful. :)
loving_me

Unread postby aura » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:29 am

Hi loving_me,

If you don't have it already, Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo Candle Magic is a really great resource for information on how to prepare and burn any and all types of candles. You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html - and it's reasonably priced!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by MoonSunStars on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:36 am.

PostThis post was deleted by MoonSunStars on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:08 pm.

PostThis post was deleted by MoonSunStars on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:53 pm.

Unread postby MoonSunStars » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:56 pm

Hello!
I would like to take a Break Up Vigil, Hot Foot Vigil and vinegar jar and put them in a downward triangle with my Break up/divorce candle as the center. How does that sound? I'm working to keep my target and get rid of the other. I have read that my target could follow the one I want hot footed ... was that advice for someone relying solely on hot foot and with no break up work involved? I've done other break up work (with good signs and movement), I've laid break up tricks including some hot foot for her to directly touch on her car door handle. I feel good about everything, just want to double check!

One other thing, I'm wondering which is "best" for the Break up Vigil, a picture of the couple cut, names crossed with break up placed Under candle facing away from each other (folded?) or doing all of that but taping the pictures to Opposite Sides of the candle instead? Not sure I want them touching haha If I was to tape it, would they be taped facing outward so they aren't looking at each other, or do these papers get folded which then it wouldn't matter?? I've read the comments, but not sure which is "more popular" or recommended, or if its more about your own preference.

Thanks for any advice! Have a good day!
MoonSunStars

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, MoonSunStars,

I will try to answer all of these questions:

The triangle sounds good.

You're OK to do the hotfoot along with the break up. I imagine that it is a possibility that if you only hotfooted one person, yes, the other could follow. Anything is possible. But, this wouldn't happen along with the break up.

I don't think I would use tape to the candle because it could fall off. I like to use those sticky packing labels and print the photos on them and then stick them to the vigils. But, you don't want them looking at each other. It's always nice to have some sort of barrier between the (like a thunderbolt or something signifying a break up).

Happy New Year
Miss Aida

PostThis post was deleted by MoonSunStars on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:13 am.

Unread postby MoonSunStars » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:24 am

k you Miss Aida!

Glad to hear I'm good with the triangle and also with the hot foot.

I see what you're saying about the sticky label, but not sure I have access to printing a photo on one. I'm not tech savvy... I've never done that. I have some heat resistant tape... haha

I understand the photo and the thunderbolt. I was thinking if they were on opposite sides of the glass facing inward they would be looking at each other once the candle burned down. They aren't looking at each other in the photo, but I was going to cut the photo, cross their names and separate them. Is that ok or should I leave the photo whole?
I've read about people taping their petition to their vigils and wondered if they just used regular tape. I did my Rec Vigil and put petition on back of photo and just put it under the candle.
And so with your response, I would assume you also prefer the side of the candle as opposed to under the candle...

Thanks again for your time and advice! Such a joy :) Happy New Year
MoonSunStars

Unread postby KookieMari » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

I'm thinking about requesting the church to do a break up spell because I want one of my family members to be happy and free from her 3rd child father. He's very controlling, manipulative, physically and verbally abusive to my sister. They always get into fights and arguments 247 etc. He does things for her but he doesn't work and is fulla shit. He's very disrespectful even to me and I live with them. The kids absolutely don't like him and don't want him in her life or their lives either.

I want my sister to turn her heart completely away from him and never ever take him back. I want him to move on and just stay out of our lives and our home. I want her to realize she doesn't need him at all herself esteem is low. Enough is enough she needs to be happy, free and have friends again. This relationship must end quickly and for good, but he still needs to take care of his daughter too. I don't want this to end violently either but end quickly. I don't want her to ever find out I requested this. I don't wanna get my hands dirty either. What is the best approach in this situation? I want the church to do this for me.
KookieMari

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello, MoonSunStars,

I am sorry that I missed your post.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Yes, you are n the right track.

But, just for clarification, I prefer ALSO putting it under the candle.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello, KookieMari,

Then, break up is your best choice.

I would order a run of candles (meaning light a few, one after another).

Also, The Crystal Silence League can pray for her (it's free). Here is the link for you: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I pray that your Sister gets out of this mess with her safety and her sanity.

CAN-GLS-BREA
BREAK UP Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Miss Aida

Unread postby standingonthesun19 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to do a break up candle work not knowing the other woman's name? I purchaseda black divorce figural candle and some break up oil for anointing but i don't know her name so I am unsure how to proceed. I had a reading and I was told this relationship isn't long lasting and he still reaches out everyday. So how can I hurry this along?
standingonthesun19

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi standingonthesun19,

Since you don't have any information on her, I would work on him. Use the banishing products to banish all romantic rival.
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby standingonthesun19 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:10 pm

What candle should I use with these products?
standingonthesun19

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:42 am

Hi standingonthesun19,

I would use black candles. www.luckymojo.com/candle-altar-dozen-black.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Merienda » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:53 am

I've gotten some great results with the work I've been doing but I've noticed a back track. I did a spell from the paper in my shoe book from lucky mojo what a 7 day break up but the directions were a little confusing. On the petition I wrote my ex's name and the girls on opposite sides than wrote "break up" all over the place and on top of their names. Then I cut their names apart in a zip zag and five point anointed each piece with hot foot and break up oil..

Heres the part I think I messed up, the book said to tape the papers to each side of the glass and position the one you want to leave so that the fold is at the top and the edges pointed downward and the one you want to stay positioned so the fold is at the top and the edges pointed upward.

This is very confusing to me, so what I did was tape my ex's name so that opens is pointed up (the side the faces you when you fold towards yourself) and the side that you cannot open facing down the candle. For the girl I taped her paper on the opposite side of the candle with her name with the side that you can open facing down the Candle. Both papers at the top sides of the candle.

My ex is colder towards me. Did i do something wrong?
Merienda

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, Merienda ,

No, you did that correctly.

He may just be reacting this way because he's just upset. Give it some time.

I would put you and him in a honey jar now.

Wishing you success with this spell
Miss Aida

Unread postby Merienda » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:37 am

Thank you so much miss Aida! I will do that. I had another question about the petition in the break up vigil since I tape it to the glass. Since I have to write a new petition with each vigil, do I deploy the petition at crossroad?
Merienda

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells