Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
SterlingWinter

Re: Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by SterlingWinter » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Is the break up vigil candle suitable for use on non-romantic relationships? And could it be used to break one person away from multiple people? (i.e. "Jane Doe will fight with the Smith family and never speak to any of them again") My friend has finally broken up with his awful abusive girlfriend, but she's still friends with all of his family. I do intend to do vinegar jars on all of them, but I don't have all the ingredients yet and I'm eager to start something to get rid of her as soon as possible.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:54 am

SterlingWinter,

Yes a break up candle can be used for breaking up any type of relationship ( friends, love, coworker, etc). It can be used to break her up with the family, only issue I would see is if someone in the family resist the break up, it may cause a dirty burn of the candle and you wont know which person it is that is resisting the work. I definetly would try and do it myself, I would maybe write the petition for Jane doe and the Smith Family at (address) to completely break up with and end all ties with one another etc. Something along those lines, I would add a hotfoot candle on her too to help her move along.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am

So my rootworker is doing a candle run for me of break up candles. i am doing them on my child’s father and this woman he is getting close to while drifting away from me. i believe she lives in another state and as of now they only communicate through text message and social media. even if they aren’t physically together yet will it affect them too? i want this to end before it escalates.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:15 pm

Hello sunchild,

Yes, that break up spell can work on them. You might also want to put her in a freezer spell. You can read about them here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”