Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

opal73

Unread post by opal73 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 am

What if it only works half way, the person leaves but does not take their belongings. Do you continue the work or do you leave it alone?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 am

I would continue the work and perhaps start a smaller move-out working to help it along.

Look at some of these condition products for ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cast-off-evil.html

However, you may also want to get a reading on the situation at that point to see what's going on.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

opal73

Unread post by opal73 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes I have a reading scheduled for next week. Just to see where things stand. Thanks!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 pm

I have been burning my glass breakup vigil candle for 10 days now and its not burnt yet, is it ok to carry on burning it everyday until its done?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 pm

spellyshelly

That's what you do with vigils. have you lit it once and its been burning continuously for ten days? That's a rather long time for a vigil light these days :) Or have you been snuffing it out and relighting it each day?
HRCC Student #1559

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:10 pm

lol firstly your reply was extremely fast wow! yes I have light it then snuffed it for 10 days, I just wanted to make sure because people usually do it for 7 or 9 days

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:20 pm

spellyshelly

Usually people light them and let them burn actually, they don't snuff it and relight.
HRCC Student #1559

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:03 am

Well thanks for your input but I wish I could be one of those "people" but I do not live by myself and I do not share my hoodoo work with those that I live with. I also have a hectic work schedule in which I have to fit my work around this. I suppose I will just keep my faith in this spell and stick to the fact that you can adapt spells at times in order to suit your lifestyle.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:41 am

Lucky mojo does not sell them, but there are vigil lights that are half the size as regular ones. I like those much better because they tend to burn in a matter of hours without having to turn them off. On the other hand, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. If you are not relying upon the whole, smoky glass or clean glass burn divination, then you should be fine. If you have to turn it off, and then want to know if the candle is successful or not, then you can get some divination done to see how it went.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks stars for your advice, yes I have seen signs so far since I have been burning the candle as in the two peoples names being around me and the car that he drives being right beside me as I suddenly look up so I suppose it is successful, however should I need further confirmation I will get a divination I like the sound of those other candles too lol.

:D

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:44 am

I would like to know how I candle do a break up candle spell if this would work if I don't have the name of the 2 people involved. I have been told that it does work even thought. Please enlighten me.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 am

I don't think your going to be able to do anything if you don't have at least a name of at least one person, and even if you did that's not much. Why would you want to break up a couple that you don't know?
HRCC Student #1559

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 am

It's not a couple I don't know it is my ex boyfriend that out of the perfect blue left me for someone else without even me seeing it coming. I have his name but not her's. What worst is that are relationship was going perfect till the day we had a falling out and all of a sudden the next time we talk he tells me he was seeing someone. This is not a person I just met the other day and our story was very pretty and that is why I would like to try to save this relationship. We got along great and there was much affection. this was a slap in the face for me. Please help!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 pm

I see, well I would first do a reading or get one from someone at the AIRR if you can not read for yourself, and then depending on what the reading says buy the breakup spell kit. Bear in mind that the less you have of a person the greater the chance of failure. You have at your now ex boyfriends name at least,not great but its something, but without anything of the other person you got an uphill battle.

AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Spell Kits http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 am

I would hit your boyfriend from a different angle until you did some investigation to get this girl's name. How about making him restless and anxious to be with another female, or just plain hexing him messing up his luck...making him lose everything. You can curse his penis, and make him not get hard. whatever you need to do...but I agree you need to get a reading first.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

I agree with all of them. Get the reading first if you got the green light then tell them all of the things that you have and they maybe able to suggest something.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Is the spell incomplete until you bury the contents?

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi All,

I feel my energy is drained when I do a break-up candle vigil. What are good ways for me to regain energy? I feel soo drained and tired. Thanks!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Hi there, LaSirena. Are you doing protection and cleansing work for yourself in tandem with the break up work? If not, I strongly suggest you begin doing so. If the break up work personally concerns you, it is all the more important, as you are so emotionally invested in the outcome. A simple salt bath is a great way to start; if you have hyssop all the better. You can also burn the purifying herbs and incenses in your ritual space/house to maintain a spiritually correct home. You can cleanse the house with Chinese wash; when I began using this product I could feel a tremendous change for the better in the feel of my home.

There was a great thread of the forum earlier today, entitled "Giving away my Luck" that addressed a similar issue. You may want to check it out as there was some really good advice posted.

Good luck with your work,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi CopperFox,
Thank you for your advice. I bathed with Hyssop on Sunday and I will order more Hyssop and the Chinese Wash.

babygirl_1990

Unread post by babygirl_1990 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

heyy (:

soo I want to order a break up candle on my ex and his new GF but I dont know what her name is or birthday or anything ):

does that mean I can't do it???

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:53 am

You can use a description of her, but it won't be as strong as if you had her name. There are some good ways of finding people's name nowadays, I would try before just giving up.
HRCC Student #1339

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 am

yea dont give up... just keep trying. i was in the same situation and with persistence i found the answers i was looking for.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:00 am

Hello All,
Have been reading Henri Gamache book and am thinking of doing a multiple candle BU spell.

Going to use LM-fixed Break Up (BU) vigil in center surrounded by four “helper” candles. Each helper anointed w/ one specific oil: inflammatory confusion, break up, separation, and hot foot. Also going place three candles to represent the couple I want to break up and me. Going to place the couple on either side of the BU vigil – so they will be separated by it. Then place my candle next to his candle. Going to anoint my candle with Love Me & Reconciliation oils. Going to anoint the side of his that faces the BU candle with BU oil and the side that faces me with Return to Me. Will anoint hers w/ BU & Hot Foot oil. Was also going to do wavy lines of appropriate sachets between all of the candles.

I’m going to do name paper and petition under the BU vigil. My questions are:

1. Does this seem reasonable? It will be a total of 9 candles.

2. Should I also put petitions under each of the helper candles? For example, “please cause them to quarrel” under the inflammatory confusion candle.

3. Should I also incorporate “moving” into the candles representing him and me?

4. Was thinking I’d start this spell on Tuesday and light the helper candles every day for 30 minutes until the BU vigil burns out. Does that seem correct in the tradition?

5. Would Road Opener sachet be a good one to put between his candle and mine?

6. Any other ideas for oils or sachets that might be good? Was wondering if something like psychic vision or any of the "commanding" ones had a place? Do as I say, for example?

Any thoughts, suggestions to improve this work?

Thank you to all who help on this fabulous forum! (Devi, thank you for your many answers to my questions, really appreciated!)

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:21 am

I've got that book and have done a few candle spells from there. I notice on page 52 there is a spell to eliminate a rival in love.

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:20 am

Yeah, that's where I got the idea to do the moving of his towards mine but I also wanted to use the fixed Break-up candle I have from LM - that's what I was wondering, if there was a way to use parts of that one (from the Gamache book) along w/ the LM candle. I don't have any zodiac oil as the book suggests but was thinking other of the LM condition oils might also work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 am

why not just do a 3 candle moving spell? I have this book too, but the set ups can be quite elaborate at times. You can get the same effect if you got 3 figural candles...one for you, your target, and the rival. Move the target towards you, and facing you, but the target and the rival back to back. If you wanted to add a vigil light then place it in between the target and the rival on one half of the work space, and another come to me or reconciliation candle on the other half to help keep heat on you and her.

This is a good book, but it seems like you are experimenting on a matter that is important to you. I would experiment with this kind of set up on something you don't necessarily find so important like getting more money even though you might not need it. That way you can see how it works out for you, then perhaps carry those finding over to something else like this. I just say this because you wouldnt want to spend all this money with all these candles, then nothing happens or you do not do it right.

Just a thought.

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Well, I already have two LM fixed Break-up vigils (and was only planning to use one for this work) and I have tons of the 6-inch candles, mostly black, pink, red and blue and those seemed like the colors that I'd use in this configuration - I also have all the oils, sachets and incense that I was thinking of - I have figurals on order but they haven't arrived yet so this spell can be done totally from what I have on hand, that was part of the appeal, that I could do it from what's in the closet right this minute. But I appreciate your concern for the pocketbook - truly!

I guess I could abandon the helper candles but I sort of liked the idea of "boosting" the Break up vigil - but maybe that's overkill? Just use the vigil and then candles for each of the three of us - him, her and me?

Do you think the helper candles are just a distraction - as I said, I have them on hand so there's no cost involved but if they just impede the work, then I certainly don't want to do that.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:18 pm

My advise to you would be plan this out thoroughly, and take your time. I think you have the right idea going here, and it makes a lot of sense. I would make sure that you rehearse it, put post its on candles where each ingredient/products would go. But I think you are ahead of the game with that. But I would just rehearse it out without lighting candles, and see if it makes sense.

As for the helper candles, I mean if you feel like you can go without them then do so, but they cannot hurt to do them sense you have the main break up vigil going. You can always light a vigil light for the reconciliation and the break up to keep heat on the situation even after the spell work is finished.

CAN-GLS-BREA
BREAK UP Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Oh that's a good idea, to burn candles to keep the spell going after the BU vigil burns out - I'll do that.

So what do you think about Road Opener sachet between his candle and mine? Do you think RO would make sense or is it only for something in advance of the work - I've had two rootworkers read the situation and both say he's still loves me (also borne out by candle reports from MISC for candles set on their altar) but had some hesitation about reconciliation so was thinking that Road Opener in the space between us might be useful but I'm not sure if that would make sense - any thoughts on that? Maybe a mix of "Love Me" which it seems he does mixed with Road Opener?

Also, what about petitions under the helper candles - yea or nay?

Thanks Stars!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Seems like you need to address the hesitation before continuing on with any work. I mean the road opener could help with that but the reason for his hesitation is due to something, and that needs to be addressed. For example, if his hesitation is due to lack of confidence, then I would do some courage work or something like that. But the road opener, could suffice to help open up the way, but I like to directly address things with whatever the root of the problem is.

If you are putting a petition under the main vigil candles, why would you need a petition under the helper candles. I mean you could do that just to be on the safe side, but I dont think you have to.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Definately want to target the very core of the issue so as to bring about true change and growth to what you seek to acheive.

Helper candles are great additions to work if you are looking to fine tune or guide the spiritual power towards specific goals. In your case the helper candles can be used to bring about those conditions in the break up.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

merrygerry

Unread post by merrygerry » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:28 am

Thanks Conjure Man!

So, I don't exactly know all the issues from his point of view - I can make some pretty educated guesses - since the two readings didn't really say "this is his issue," would I maybe make a list of what some of them probably are/were and figure out which condition products would speak to them? Both readers suggested a skull candle - would that be another means to get at some of the issues?

Any thoughts on how to work the issues would be totally welcomed - I would say he might be embarrassed about some of the ways he would've perceived himself as appearing weak or having treated me badly in terms of patience and I think he probably felt like I was unsympathetic and maybe a little bit wilder and more chaotic in lifestyle than he needed for his own equilibrium. I'm much more the person now that he wanted then - where once I was wild, now I am mild - have become a model of healthy living and tolerance - I just grew up, it was inevitable... Still the same person, but without the toga party vibe, if you know what I mean....

pinkyd

Unread post by pinkyd » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm

i jus burned a 7 day break up spell. and im supose to turn it off and on for 7 days. i totally forgot about it n it burned almost all gone. it is some left to burn. Will the spell still be effective if i jus burn little by little for the next 6 days?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Is this a LM candle? 7 day candles can last anywhere from 5 to 9 days depending on several variables. This method keeps heat on the situation. Vigil candles can be burned over a period of time by snuffing and relighting daily or (as intended) burn until it goes out on its own. I think you should do a little research, read this website which discusses candle magic in great detail (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#sevenday)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 pm

What type of candle is it? Is this the divorce candle? The black bride and groom figure candle?

Some people work conjures over a period of days and some burn them down in a single day. While you didn't do anything wrong, "forgetting" about a candle does indicate a distracted mind and lack of focus. These are things that need to be addressed for any type of magical work to be successful.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:08 am

You can just get a break up vigil light to back up this work you have already done, and finish this one out. OR you can repeat the entire spell all over again. I would look into getting a break up spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

yblack

Unread post by yblack » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

What are the specifics on preparing a break up candle whether it is a divorce candle or the black male and female candle? Are the individuals names supposed to be written on them if so where?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 pm

If you go to the website in the post above...it gives specific directions on how to do a break up. You can write the names at any place on the candles.

yblack

Unread post by yblack » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 pm

I have a break up candle burning and I noticed that the flames tend to burn out of control at imes. Why is this happening?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:14 am

Here is an article that miss cat wrote on candle divination, start here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You say that the flames are burning out of control, but that actually does not give us much of a description--are they burning up your altar burning out of control? Or are they getting big then getting smaller, are they really large flames melting the candles rapidly? You are really asking for a divination on your candles which is not something we can do for you on the forum. If you will read the link I posted above it will give you a good idea of what you are dealing with. If you still have questions, contact one of the readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org who provide ten minute readings--see if they are willing to look at pictures of your candles and divine what is happening with them--several of us at AIRR provide this service to clients.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:08 am

I think that you should just burn it out and then do another to back it up with another. Like Conjure Man said, it seems that you were distracted which means the candle didn't really get to soak up as much intention as what you wanted it to. You didn't do anything wrong so don't freak out, but just do another. If you walk away from the candle after you have meditated on the candle then set a timer so when you hear the ding you can snuff it out.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

yblack

Unread post by yblack » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi,
I purchased a fixed black break up candle from LM, today is day 4 of the burning. I have not interrupted the burning since I have lit it and prayed over it 4 days ago.

It is burning so perfect. When I say this I mean that the glass is very clear and it is burning perfect. I am wondering what it means when this candle is burning so perfect? The glass is not burned on the inside and you can see right through the glass. It is also melting perfectly.

Is this a good sign?

I looked on the divination page to see if I could find out why the candle is burning like this and I could not find any information specifically on a plain fixed candle and how it burns. I am really trying to figure out what is going on now with the candle that I am currently burning. Could someone explain to me what this means?

This is the second time I have burned a candle, but the first that I have purchased from lucky mojo. I burned one a few weeks ago that I purchased elsewhere and I felt the need to do another. I believe I saw some results when I did the first one, but wanted to have another prayed over by someone else along with my prayer. This one seems to be burning more calmer than the breakup candle that I purchased a few weeks ago. Is this because I had it fixed and it was prayed over prior to me receiving it and saying a prayer? I only prayed over it when I lit the candle.

Should I pray over it everyday?

Should I get a come to me candle as well as the break up candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:54 pm

You don't have to pray over it everyday. But if you feel like it will help you focus then do so. I know some people pray over it everyday, and others pray and light it, and let it burn all the way down.

As for if you should get a come to me candle, and a break up candle. You have not given any information for your situation.

As for the divination part it is located on this page. http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsB1
The candle gives a clean, even burn with no tokens or signs

"This means things will go well with the spell or blessing and that one will most likely get what one wishes for. If a glass encased vigil or novena candle burns and leaves no marks on the glass, that is best. If a free-standing candle leaves little or no residue, that is best"

If you want to know more of how it pertains to your situation,and what further steps you should take, then you should consider getting a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:25 pm

If the candle is not done burning yet then wait until it completely burns out. It is fine to watch for signs and omens while it burns, but you'll know the full scope of the burn when it is actually over.

CAN-GLS-BREA
BREAK UP Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 am

Hey everyone

I buried my vigil glass case remains on saturday and from the day after I have been seeing signs concerning the two targets Im guessing that this is good right?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 am

That depends on the signs. If you get signs concerning them that are a song that goes "John and Mary, forever and ever.." That would be a sign that your work will not be successful. If signs is "and now hurricane Mary has left our town for good" that's a sign that your work will be successful.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I would make note of the signs, and see if you can put all them together, and see what picture it paints. In addition, you can get a 10 minute reading from www.readersandrootworkers.com to see what these signs means for you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

You probably have this answer by now; LM fixed candles have instructions on the back label, unless you order without the labels.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks guys all very useful advice! The main sign I got was listening to the radio whilst driving and hearing a singer with the same name as her and the song was about being on her own loool it really amused me! :D

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 am

I was wondering if you could do break up work to start with a vigil candle then use four or six inch candles to continue to put heat on the situation? Would this keep enough heat on the situation with break up oil and a four inch candle?
I was only asking because I have some what of a limited budget but I believe I might have to do this. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am

The size of the candle isn't really important. You can do the same thing with a 4" candle that you can do with a 6" candle. The difference is generally in regards to timing. 4" candles are ideal for something that you will let burn out in the same day. 6" candles are a bit bigger and so practically they can be sectioned with pins and worked over several hours (if you are working by the hands of the clock), or days. The same can be said of the jumbo candles. Vigil candles on the other hand are ideal for burning continually for several days. Some burn them in sections and that is great, but generally a continuous burn is what they are designed for.

Adding heat to a situation with candles can be done with either of these. Depending on the situation you may need to burn a single 4" inch timed to the rising of the sun, a 6" or jumbo that you burn every day at midnight and then snuff out, or a vigil candle that you let burn the entire time.

Note**these times are just simply for illustration purposes.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm

The 4inch candles can be worked with for keeping heat if you are consistent about it. Four inch candle are good if you have a limited time each day or you have to be discrete about your work. But since yours is due to a budget issue yes you can work them. I would burn a 4inch candle on each Tuesday, and Saturday as those are good for break up work. Or you could go back and burn them straight for a few days.

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Thank you for the replies. Would I just use a four inch candle with Break Up oil on their picture on those days? Along with adding break up herbs to go along with this as well?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:51 am

You can use the same products you used on the actual ritual when you did it the first time. As long as its in line with your previous intentions you are good.

LovelyLove

Unread post by LovelyLove » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi Everyone,
I was very excited to get my lucky mojo products today! I ordered a break up vigil candle and I'm very anxious to get it lit but I would rather start it on the right day. So my question is could I do it on Thursday or would it be better to wait til Sat?

Another question is should I carve their names inside the candle or just write it on the candle and/or petition paper? Should I include photos under the candle or not? I already have a break up jar going for them for about 2 weeks now. I have been told the person I want to seperate from my ex is starting to have a great deal of bad luck... ex: car problems (which would prevent her from driving to see him because they live 30 miles apart), problems with the father of her children (which he is her babysitter when she wants to sneak away to see him). Thanks for the help! :P

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Not everyone works with the days of the week, or any timing for that matter. However, I think it would be best to wait (if you can) and do the work on Saturday or a Tuesday. But if you want to start it Thursday then that is fine. Be confident and do not second guess.

Yes you should carve their names on to the candle along with the petition or name paper. Yes you should include personal items such as photos if you have them. It will build a better connection to them.

Good_as

Unread post by Good_as » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 am

Hi,
My ex has started to date someone else. However, I do not know this woman's name. Is it possible to still do a break up candle to drive her away from him??

dimz

Unread post by dimz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi,

Lets say one does a breakup spell (candle), is it ok to contact the target (guy) text message, phone call. Or should one forget about it and see what happens?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”