• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:36 pm

Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: vigil candles

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Ok thats fine, do I just concentrate on what I want when I am doing a controlling vigil candle with my ex's picture? I want to control his thoughts to make him come back to me and leave his current girlfriend, is this possible with a controlling candle? Suggestions please :)
spellyshelly

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:22 pm

Shelly, again this is just my opinion... if I wanted him I would do a love me fixed candle, yes they are fixed perfectly, but adding herbs and extra oils cannot hurt (even if it makes you feel like you're doing something), add some Compelling Oil and I wouldn't bother with a breakup spell, period.

I know a lot of people will tell you to break them up first before you do a love me to get the other person out of the picture, etc. but think about it.. if you do a love me and he loves you.. he will leave her anyway..

I've had more success focusing on what I want him to do with ME versus what I want to happen two other people..

Again, just my opinion.. and, I've used Psychic Vision candle (which helped me a LOT), and follow me boy which again, was miraculous. makes men act like little puppies
suzyparker

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 pm

No thats fine, Im new to this so I am open to any suggestions, I was going to do a honey jar for him and then a reuniting ritual. I was wondering whether to do a follow me boy candle before or after this? If the follow me boy candle is effective as you say I will do it because this is the outcome that I want.
spellyshelly

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm

A honey jar will make him sweet for you.. you should add his hair and yours to it and some love herbs or cinnnamon to make it more "hot" and passionate and then you burn candles on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Pick an amount of time and only do it for that long and don't obsess about the spell.. Just know it will work and it will. I used to have a hard time letting it go, but someone on the board suggested that the more you worry you mess up your energy and that's the truth.

Follow Me Boy fixed candles work wonders... just let it burn straight through in a safe place or extinguish after 15 minutes each day until it's gone.. Follow Me Boy gets that puppy love thing going strong.
suzyparker

Break-Up Glass Encased Candle<<Fixed

Unread postby WaGi420 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 am

Ok I ordered a Break-Up Glass Encased Candle<<Fixed, but I am now really confused what this is fixed with. I never sent my request on who I want to break up, so does FIXED mean something else?
I was really hoping the candle would have had some instructions, but I believe it would be appropriate to write the undesired couples names with a broken heart on it, unless someone suggests something else?

THANKS!
Jackie
WaGi420

Re: Break-Up Glass Encased Candle<<Fixed

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 am

Fixed means its dressed with oils,herbs, and somethings glitter(yay glitter!) and prayed over. You still have to write the petition and utilize personal concerns, if you want to write the undesired couples names with a broken heart on it, go for it. Or did you have this burnt at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, in which case you were supposed to provide the couples names and you petition when you ordered it.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby WaGi420 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm

I didnt have it burnt :(
I guess I should have!

So what do you recommed doing with this candle?

Thanks!!
WaGi420

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Do the stuff you do with candles :lol: . Write out a petition, add some hairs of the couple if you can, fold it away from you and put it under the candle. And read this page:http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Well since you are doing it just do what you originally planned it's perfect timing the moon is in waning there is a saturday coming up ( good day for breaking up relationships) I think your doing fine. Give it a go!
Tabbylove17

Question about the Break up candles

Unread postby Daytona12 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm

I have a question how powerful is a break up candle? and have anyone on here had use it for someone to break up a couple if a person felt that another person should not be with them.
Daytona12

Re: Question about the Break up candles

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Do you mean the glass encased vigil light or the figural candle with the couple back to back and the wick down the middle? Anyway questions like this don't really tell you a lot if you think about it, if I have stunning success with a single candle it doesn't mean you will, and if I fail miserably the same holds true. It depends on the situation, each one is different, the skill of the worker and of course where or not it is meant to be. So yes I have broken couple up with just a candle, they were not a good couple to begin with. That do not and should not mean anything to you or anyone else, as I said every case is different. If you want to break up a couple then you might want to buy the Break Up spellkit.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Daytona12 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:21 pm

I meant by the glass encased vigil light for break up and is it sucessful.
Daytona12

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Daytona12 wrote:I meant by the glass encased vigil light for break up and is it sucessful.

As I said in my original post, that question doesn't really tell you anything when it is answered. If it works for me in one case it might not work as well or in the same way or at all in another, the same gos for any sort of spell work.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Yes they can be helpful, but chances are you are going to have to do several of those or other spells to get a couple to break up especially if they have been together for a while.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 pm

I am in agreement with HD & Stars- your best bet is probably the Break Up kit. It will contain everything you need. You can back it up with a Break Up vigil candle (glass encased), either lit by you or on your behalf by the church. Break Up work is very popular, but not necessarily easy. A lot depends on the strength of the couple and on your skill. Chances are that you will have to work from several different angles and over time to get your results.
Best!
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby lifecoach78 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:04 am

I have a question about the candle included with the break up kit. Now, the candle doesn't look like the one I saw on the break up page. The candle I have is black but the couple is standing "beside" each other as opposed to having their backs to one another. Also, It has 2 wicks for lighting. What route would I need to take in dressing the candle and carving the names on this candle since the couple is standing beside each other?

Thanks for the tips.
lifecoach78

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:56 am

lifecoach78 wrote:I have a question about the candle included with the break up kit. Now, the candle doesn't look like the one I saw on the break up page. The candle I have is black but the couple is standing "beside" each other as opposed to having their backs to one another. Also, It has 2 wicks for lighting. What route would I need to take in dressing the candle and carving the names on this candle since the couple is standing beside each other?

Thanks for the tips.

You should call the shop, because you might have been shipped the wrong candle.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby path2success » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:41 am

Even I was sent the same bride and groom candle in the breakup kit :( Guess I should have called the shop
path2success

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 am

The picture of the Break Up kit shows a black bride and groom candle.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 am

In the break up kit, it should be a divorce candle (its a man and a woman back to back with a black freestanding candle between them)
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:34 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:In the break up kit, it should be a divorce candle (its a man and a woman back to back with a black freestanding candle between them)

I know, that's why its weird the kit shows a black couple candle. Hmm, its a mystery lol.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Daytona12 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:46 pm

would a break up work if you have the person's full name and birthday and does that mean that he target actually had been hit. I remember in the past that I had some candle work done for me through LM setting lights and it has been a hit on target? what does that mean and has that ever happend to any of you all when you had work done or did it yourself?
Daytona12

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

When I did the kit I received the same candles. I figured that they were black and pretty much meant the same thing to end a relationship, so I didn't worry about it. I also have done the glass candle too. Yeah you will be doing these for a good while. I have done quite a bit of them myself, but it's starting to pay off. I add a separation candle to the equation because when people break up they could possibly get back together again, so I added separation when something is out of sight it's out of mind. When you combine it with the break up, it makes it stronger and possibly a more permanent situation.

I wrote the names on the backside of the candle. As for the dressing of the candle I started center and rubbed the oil towards the top all the way around then I went back to the center and rubbed the oil towards the bottom.
Tabbylove17

Question about a last mintue option for a break up

Unread postby Daytona12 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm

okay maybe this question may have been answered or not. Would a break up vigil set by LM be a last minute option even though a person has tried everything to break up a couple? Just curious and has this ever happen to anyone before in other words you have tried everything, yet they are still together would that be a final option and has anyone tried them and became successful and have they had any kind of draw back or negativity that came after and have you protected yourselves when LM do the work for you. Any thoughts?
I also like to add is that I have read on certain forums that the month of September that we are in right now to do any kind of work including break up my question is would Saturday be a good day to have LM set lights around that time?
Daytona12

Re: Question about a last mintue option for a break up

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm

If you are gifted for this work, and have worked on a couple and they have not broken up, have you considered that you are not meant to? You do not get to break up a couple just because you want to, it depends on whether or not you are meant to do it,and whether or not they are meant to break up at all. Do a divination before you start any work. Anyways, if you have worked on them, and you are able to do this work and they have not broken up I do not think a vigil is going to do it.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Help with Break Up Vigil Candle

Unread postby heaven » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

I am starting a break up vigil candle but need to know if I do a cleansing bath AFTER the candle is done burning? And also I cannot leave the candle burning continuously so is it okay to pinch out the flame and re light on Tues Thursday Saturdays? Or do I light every day?
heaven

Re: Help with Break Up Vigil Candle

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:12 pm

as far as i am aware.. u always need to cleanse yourself..before or after... but in ur case you can do it after. also as its a vigil candle its more effective to burn this type of candle over 9 consecutive days or however long until it burns out. you can burn it for 15minutes at a time.

good luck!
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm

I agree with MaJiG_GarDen. Make sure that when the candle is light that you spend that time concentrating because I had a friend that would light it and then walk away and expect it to work.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 am

In my opinion, vigil candles are really intended to burn continuously. Other types of candle spells involve snuffing and re-lighting, but vigils are designed to burn continuously to do their work. There has been at least one thread here talking about ways that you can safely leave a vigil light burning continuously - putting into the oven is one way, or leaving it in a deep sink are two easy ways.

If for some reason you absolutely cannot leave a vigil light to burn, then I would personally suggest that you look at some other kind of break-up work that you could do periodically when you are at home, like a vinegar jar or something.

Have you made a petition paper or anything to burn under the candle to personalize it to your specific needs? As Tabby mentioned, just lighting a candle is not going to do too much. I assume that you've bought a fixed candle from LM, so at least that part of it has been done for you, but you need to personalize the work and invest your time and energy in doing the work in order to get results.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spellyshelly » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi

How do you use the glass encased break up vigil candle? I know you burn it over 7 consecutive days and write a petition adding break up oil destruction oil, but is there anything else I should do? Could I add some war water?

Thanks guys :D
spellyshelly

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby opal73 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 am

What if it only works half way, the person leaves but does not take their belongings. Do you continue the work or do you leave it alone?
opal73

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 am

I would continue the work and perhaps start a smaller move-out working to help it along.

Look at some of these condition products for ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cast-off-evil.html

However, you may also want to get a reading on the situation at that point to see what's going on.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby opal73 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes I have a reading scheduled for next week. Just to see where things stand. Thanks!
opal73

Unread postby spellyshelly » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 pm

I have been burning my glass breakup vigil candle for 10 days now and its not burnt yet, is it ok to carry on burning it everyday until its done?
spellyshelly

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 pm

spellyshelly wrote:I have been burning my glass breakup vigil candle for 10 days now and its not burnt yet, is it ok to carry on burning it everyday until its done?

That's what you do with vigils. have you lit it once and its been burning continuously for ten days? That's a rather long time for a vigil light these days :) Or have you been snuffing it out and relighting it each day?
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby spellyshelly » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:10 pm

lol firstly your reply was extremely fast wow! yes I have light it then snuffed it for 10 days, I just wanted to make sure because people usually do it for 7 or 9 days
spellyshelly

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:20 pm

spellyshelly wrote:lol firstly your reply was extremely fast wow! yes I have light it then snuffed it for 10 days, I just wanted to make sure because people usually do it for 7 or 9 days

Usually people light them and let them burn actually, they don't snuff it and relight.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby spellyshelly » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:03 am

Well thanks for your input but I wish I could be one of those "people" but I do not live by myself and I do not share my hoodoo work with those that I live with. I also have a hectic work schedule in which I have to fit my work around this. I suppose I will just keep my faith in this spell and stick to the fact that you can adapt spells at times in order to suit your lifestyle.
spellyshelly

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:41 am

Lucky mojo does not sell them, but there are vigil lights that are half the size as regular ones. I like those much better because they tend to burn in a matter of hours without having to turn them off. On the other hand, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. If you are not relying upon the whole, smoky glass or clean glass burn divination, then you should be fine. If you have to turn it off, and then want to know if the candle is successful or not, then you can get some divination done to see how it went.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spellyshelly » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks stars for your advice, yes I have seen signs so far since I have been burning the candle as in the two peoples names being around me and the car that he drives being right beside me as I suddenly look up so I suppose it is successful, however should I need further confirmation I will get a divination I like the sound of those other candles too lol.

:D
spellyshelly

Re: Break up candle

Unread postby csrs » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:44 am

I would like to know how I candle do a break up candle spell if this would work if I don't have the name of the 2 people involved. I have been told that it does work even thought. Please enlighten me.
csrs

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 am

I don't think your going to be able to do anything if you don't have at least a name of at least one person, and even if you did that's not much. Why would you want to break up a couple that you don't know?
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby csrs » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:00 am

It's not a couple I don't know it is my ex boyfriend that out of the perfect blue left me for someone else without even me seeing it coming. I have his name but not her's. What worst is that are relationship was going perfect till the day we had a falling out and all of a sudden the next time we talk he tells me he was seeing someone. This is not a person I just met the other day and our story was very pretty and that is why I would like to try to save this relationship. We got along great and there was much affection. this was a slap in the face for me. Please help!
csrs

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:08 pm

I see, well I would first do a reading or get one from someone at the AIRR if you can not read for yourself, and then depending on what the reading says buy the breakup spell kit. Bear in mind that the less you have of a person the greater the chance of failure. You have at your now ex boyfriends name at least,not great but its something, but without anything of the other person you got an uphill battle.

AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Spell Kits http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 am

I would hit your boyfriend from a different angle until you did some investigation to get this girl's name. How about making him restless and anxious to be with another female, or just plain hexing him messing up his luck...making him lose everything. You can curse his penis, and make him not get hard. whatever you need to do...but I agree you need to get a reading first.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

I agree with all of them. Get the reading first if you got the green light then tell them all of the things that you have and they maybe able to suggest something.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby spellyshelly » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Is the spell incomplete until you bury the contents?
spellyshelly

Loss of energy and break up vigil candle work?

Unread postby LaSirena » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi All,

I feel my energy is drained when I do a break-up candle vigil. What are good ways for me to regain energy? I feel soo drained and tired. Thanks!
LaSirena

Re: Loss of energy and break up vigil candle work?

Unread postby CopperFox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Hi there, LaSirena. Are you doing protection and cleansing work for yourself in tandem with the break up work? If not, I strongly suggest you begin doing so. If the break up work personally concerns you, it is all the more important, as you are so emotionally invested in the outcome. A simple salt bath is a great way to start; if you have hyssop all the better. You can also burn the purifying herbs and incenses in your ritual space/house to maintain a spiritually correct home. You can cleanse the house with Chinese wash; when I began using this product I could feel a tremendous change for the better in the feel of my home.

There was a great thread of the forum earlier today, entitled "Giving away my Luck" that addressed a similar issue. You may want to check it out as there was some really good advice posted.

Good luck with your work,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: Loss of energy and break up vigil candle work?

Unread postby LaSirena » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi CopperFox,
Thank you for your advice. I bathed with Hyssop on Sunday and I will order more Hyssop and the Chinese Wash.
LaSirena

Break Up Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby babygirl_1990 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 am

heyy (:

soo I want to order a break up candle on my ex and his new GF but I dont know what her name is or birthday or anything ):

does that mean I can't do it???
babygirl_1990

Re: Break up Candle

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:53 am

You can use a description of her, but it won't be as strong as if you had her name. There are some good ways of finding people's name nowadays, I would try before just giving up.
J Simulcik

Re: Break up Candle

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 am

yea dont give up... just keep trying. i was in the same situation and with persistence i found the answers i was looking for.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

break up candle spell

Unread postby pinkyd » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm

i jus burned a 7 day break up spell. and im supose to turn it off and on for 7 days. i totally forgot about it n it burned almost all gone. it is some left to burn. Will the spell still be effective if i jus burn little by little for the next 6 days?
pinkyd

Re: break up candle spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Is this a LM candle? 7 day candles can last anywhere from 5 to 9 days depending on several variables. This method keeps heat on the situation. Vigil candles can be burned over a period of time by snuffing and relighting daily or (as intended) burn until it goes out on its own. I think you should do a little research, read this website which discusses candle magic in great detail (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#sevenday)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 pm

What type of candle is it? Is this the divorce candle? The black bride and groom figure candle?

Some people work conjures over a period of days and some burn them down in a single day. While you didn't do anything wrong, "forgetting" about a candle does indicate a distracted mind and lack of focus. These are things that need to be addressed for any type of magical work to be successful.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:08 am

You can just get a break up vigil light to back up this work you have already done, and finish this one out. OR you can repeat the entire spell all over again. I would look into getting a break up spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yblack » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

What are the specifics on preparing a break up candle whether it is a divorce candle or the black male and female candle? Are the individuals names supposed to be written on them if so where?
yblack

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 pm

If you go to the website in the post above...it gives specific directions on how to do a break up. You can write the names at any place on the candles.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells