Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

kiyoki
Forum Member

Re: Breaking up Long Term Relationship, Engagement, or Marriage

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:15 pm

I made a big mistake, I forgot put dog and cat hair. can I open and add them now or should I start all again??? so worried. Help please

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Kiyoki,
Start all over again.
Sounds like you've done one wrong thing after another. RESEARCH what you want to do. Make a list of everything you're going to do in order.
Have that list with you when you work with this spell. Take your time and double-check what you've done BEFORE going to the next step.
There is not rule that says that everything has to be done rapidly.
Also, look at this page for more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Kiyoki,
Start all over again.
Sounds like you've done one wrong thing after another. RESEARCH what you want to do. Make a list of everything you're going to do in order.
Have that list with you when you work with this spell. Take your time and double-check what you've done BEFORE going to the next step.
Also, look at this page for more ideas: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you
Thank you for your kind reply and info.
Can I use same bottle and same nails,needles,ect. If not what should I do with these stuff. Where I bury them.
Thank you

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 am

Hi again
Can I start honey jar same time. We haven't seen each other 4 months and stop communication 4 weeks ago (call, email). Or should I wait. I really miss him. Even I don't want chase him. Is there are any spell to make him to miss me.
Other thing is if vinegar jar trow in to the river should I remove pics from the jar.
Thank you
Blessed be

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 am

Hi Kiyoki,

Miss Aida gave you excellent advice. She is one of the most knowledgeable workers I've ever known.
Please reread her post to you.
Go to the link Miss Aida provided for you. http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
And read all about bottle spells.

Keep the pics in the vinegar jar.

Dispose the vinegar jar.

Then do the honey jar spell.
Before doing the honey jar spell, read up on them.
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Try to get a reading on this situation: www.readersandrootworker.org

You can also have a candle set for you. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Many blessings to you Kiyoki,

Miss Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Thank you for your kind info and advice. I disposed it. I am going to start a new vinegar jar again. What do you mean, stop doing vinegar jar and do the honey jar??? Which one I should do first. Please explain.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello, Kiyoki,
Just work the honey jar.
Take care!!

saki
Forum Member

Unread post by saki » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Hallo
I need help.....l
I started yesterday my break up kit, it tooks quite 2 hours to burn the first part if the candel , wenn I did it today I thought that it was going to take quite the same time for the second portion of the candel again, I was tired and I feelt asleep...........but after 2 hours the candel was quite complitely burnt. I stop it, and I was thinking to burn the rest even just for a minute for the rest of the 5 days, or should I prepare a " new normal black" candel with the names and dress it as the first one? As I staret I burn also another black one with names and dress it just to light my work. I ve to say that today I also started a vinegar jar with another couple candel just to make stronger. I was thinking to burn the couple candel in one day , as I did , and for the rest 6 days a black candel dress with the names and oils on top of it. Well the couple candel from the vinegar jar burn complitely and also very fast, even it was faster his side compared realy faster and with a lot of " tears, so he s more affected, I cut the rest when his flamme was over and then I put the rest in 2 different pieces of black stoff, I ve now just to buried in a cimetery and pray for the dead of the relatiionship. Finally I was thinking to make a vinegar jar just for her on saturday, as it seams be the stronger. Have I done to much?
And what shall I do for my breack up work, the first one, please help me that s is my first time, I know that probably I ll need more spells kit from LM , breack up arent so easy specially if you are new.
Thank you very much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Good Evening, Saki,
Sounds like you're doing a great job and you know what to do with the other black candles. Very good!
I don't think that you're doing too much. This is my opinion. I think you're doing fine.
As far as extra back-up, you might want to consider MISC to have a back up candle on their altar. I recommend this to everybody who talk to me. These are professional root workers working on your behalf and are able to read the candle, and make recommendations! How great is that? Find the link here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Wishing you the best!
Take care and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 am

Miss Aida wrote:Kiyoki,
Start all over again.
Also, look at this page for more ideas: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you
Hi Miss Aida.
I started my 2nd vinegar jar Saturday. It went well , candle flame was strait,bright and steady. But Sunday morning I shake it and it is leaking from the lid I tight as much I can, But still leaking. What is this meaning.How I save this jar, can I put candle wax around the jar lid is this work?

For the Honey jar, I do not have personal things. I can get a pic from face book. But it is the couple one.Is it ok to cut and use his pic. I have his hand writing with a get well soon card. If I use his sign (name), Do I have to use cut around the name or use full card. Appreciated your kind info and advice.
Blessed be.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Good Evening Kiyoki,
Still having problems with that vinegar jar? Yikes!
Please re-read the page I gave you about the bottle spells. See where Miss cat talks about the gases that vinegar causes and how to wrap the jars. Also, don't sill it up to the top. Again, gases...
AS far as your honey jar is concerned, yes, cut the picture out and also cut around card to get the name.
Please keep us posted so that we can guide you through this.
Take care and have a wonderful week.

saki
Forum Member

Unread post by saki » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:25 am

Thanks Miss Aida ,
As always you ve been a great help to me.
Following your suggestion I orderd 2 candels , one break up for bouth, and one destruction for her.
I took my time to read all that I could find in the forum, but I still ve a big lack of exsperience, and for all you help and suggestions I m very happy. I ll try in 2 weeks to make a honej jar, let s see.

Wish you a good week
Saki

nikki
Forum Member

Unread post by nikki » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:06 am

Hello everyone. I began the breakup spell to try and get the man I've been in love with for 16 years to leave his wife. Since it was my first time attempting this, I made a couple of errors which I corrected along the way hoping it wouldn't affect the spell. But I made two big mistakes. First of all, I missed the last day of the spell. I had the opportunity to visit with him on the last night and ended up too tired to complete the spell. The one good thing that came out of it was that I was able to get him drinking enough that he actually let me collect body hair from him. This was my plan since all I had was pictures. Do I have to restart the spell because of this? Also, I added hotfoot powder to the bottle with both their pictures which I'm now under the impression that I should not be hotfooting him since I want him to come to me. Is this true? Did I just make the biggest mistake here or did the fact that I missed doing the last day of the spell save me?

I have one other question in regards to his situation. He's confused about what he wants to do. He still loves her (not in love with her), there is hardly any intimacy between them (maybe a handful of times a year), they have been married 29 years, and he's too afraid to leave because he doesn't want to lose everything he's worked all his life for. He also hopes to retire in 5 years. What could I add to help with his fears? I have a 16 year history with him, I love him so much, and every time I tried to walk away to move on with my life, it only increased the intensity of my feelings. It also didn't help that he would ask me to get involved with him again after some time would pass. This is the only reason I'm doing all this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Good Evening, Nikki,
Although I TRULY understand what you're going through (and my heart melts for you), most of our root workers here are very ethical in their beliefs and practices. And many of us do not condone breaking up a marriage (except under extenuating circumstances).
I am wondering if you had made those 2 mistakes (yes, they were mistakes) because spirit is telling you to step back?
It sounds like you need a few things here. First, although I truly don't believe that he will ever leave his wife (and Is just giving you the "usual" excuses that men give to their mistresses), you ought to get a reading on the entire scenario. Find out what's going on. Find out if he intends to leave her in 5 years. Find out if he's lying to you. Find out what he really thinks of you. Find out if he has other mistresses, etc. You have a right to know these things! You could go to www.hoodoopsychics.com (if you're reading this, Miss cat is on right now!!) or to an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org
I also highly suggest THREE things for you: Clarity oil so that you can see the entire picture www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
Additionally a Black walnut bath to fall out of love or having a difficult time leaving a relationship www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
And, a cut and clear spell for you to move on with your life and find someone who will love you, be committed to you, and treat you as if you're a Queen (which you so deserve) www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Sixteen years is a very long time waiting for a man that has no intention of being with you. I REALLY do understand that you love him, feel comfortable with him, and need him. But, this is NOT FAIR to you and to your life. Life is way to short to remain so unhappy.
We want the best for you.
Take care, my friend

nikki
Forum Member

Unread post by nikki » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:59 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening, Nikki,
Although I TRULY understand what you're going through (and my heart melts for you), most of our root workers here are very ethical in their beliefs and practices. And many of us do not condone breaking up a marriage (except under extenuating circumstances).
I am wondering if you had made those 2 mistakes (yes, they were mistakes) because spirit is telling you to step back?
It sounds like you need a few things here. First, although I truly don't believe that he will ever leave his wife (and Is just giving you the "usual" excuses that men give to their mistresses), you ought to get a reading on the entire scenario. Find out what's going on. Find out if he intends to leave her in 5 years. Find out if he's lying to you. Find out what he really thinks of you. Find out if he has other mistresses, etc. You have a right to know these things! You could go to http://www.hoodoopsychics.com (if you're reading this, Miss cat is on right now!!) or to an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org
I also highly suggest THREE things for you: Clarity oil so that you can see the entire picture http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
Additionally a Black walnut bath to fall out of love or having a difficult time leaving a relationship http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
And, a cut and clear spell for you to move on with your life and find someone who will love you, be committed to you, and treat you as if you're a Queen (which you so deserve) http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Sixteen years is a very long time waiting for a man that has no intention of being with you. I REALLY do understand that you love him, feel comfortable with him, and need him. But, this is NOT FAIR to you and to your life. Life is way to short to remain so unhappy.
We want the best for you.
Take care, my friend

Thank you for your kind words Miss Aida, but I'm just looking for other things to add to the break-up spell. Maybe something to confuse her. I may not have explained myself properly. My 16 year history was not all physical. When I ended it, we remained friends and he would always contact me. When we ended up back together, I considered it fate. Not to sound like a harsh person, but I am afraid that I will end up telling her (and showing her) everything. I'm just trying to avoid that right now and hoping that maybe I can get some ideas on what else I can do. I have just finally began my fight. I may have to restart the break-up spell. I do believe the mistakes were real mistakes. When the opportunity came to see him on that last day, I had to take advantage. I needed the hair to add to my spell. I worked until 11 and didn't leave him until 6am. So that only gave me 5 hours to sleep. I couldn't complete it for that reason. The error in the powders was me rushing to start it without preparing and reading everything in it's entirety. I have been short on patience lately.

I bought some jars tonight to make a temporary honey jar until my kit comes in. What could I possibly perform on her at the same time. Maybe something to confuse her about the relationship. I'm sorry, I'm still quite new to this and I'm trying to learn as well as work on this spell at the same time. From now on, I think I will start my spells earlier instead of right before bedtime. I also think I will take your recommendation on the reading. I hope you understand. I have to try and do this for me right now.

poeticone
Forum Member

Unread post by poeticone » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:23 pm

You definitely want to get a reading, but I can tell you that I personally know a man who left his wife (they were very unhappy) after 30 years of marriage, two children, house, etc. for someone he had dated as a teenager and reconnected with via Internet after 30 years apart. They then met in person and that was that; I know this woman has psychic abilities but don't know if she did rootwork on him (obviously people don't advertise if they did!) but I can tell you that eight years later they are still together and the ex-wife is complete history. So it CAN happen, but please get a reading to find out if this can happen for you.

nikki
Forum Member

Unread post by nikki » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 pm

I will definitely look into get a reading. I've been browsing some of the rootworkers, just don't know who is good. I know in reality the odd are against me, but I have to give it a try at least. I know there's confusion and guilt as well, but we keep getting back together. There's no denying the chemistry is still there after all these years so it's worth a shot. I just have to learn not to rush through the spells and take the time to plan ahead!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:28 am

nikki, any of the readers who are on AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics are great! Read the profiles and see who you might feel called to. Trust your instincts!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

saki
Forum Member

Unread post by saki » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:49 am

Help,
I m working on a war water jar, sometimes I put the jar upside down, I do not know why, just feel to do it.
But today, the 4st day, some of the liquid spilled out. There s still liquid inside ( and of course the other staff is stil wet) I di not open the jar to put war water again.......if I remember well is not " good" .
Now I m bit worried, any suggestion ?
May I open the jar to full it?
Blessing

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Hello, Saki,
Don't worry!
Just cleanse the outside affected areas with either: salt water (using either Kosher salt or sea salt); Florida water, whiskey; ammonia; or Chinese wash
Don't open the jar. And please don't turn it again.
It's all good!!
Take care

saki
Forum Member

Unread post by saki » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 am

Dear Miss Aida
Again thank you very much, you always save me
I ll follow your suggestions
Wish you a nice day
Blessing

be_777
Forum Member

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:02 pm

I was wondering about breaking up a couple by mismatching them sexually so that the relationship becomes a drag. I was thinking about ramping up the female's sex drive while suppressing the male's. A reading indicated that both of these individuals are susceptible to this kind of work with the female being more susceptible. Basically, I thought of turning her into a nympho while the male becomes an uninterested slug. The man is also obese, standing about 6 feet tall but exceeding 270 pounds. Would a red vulva candle and a black penis candle work for this and how would I fix this kind of trick to keep it working if I am candle burning? I do not have bodily personal concerns for them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Good evening be_777,
Wow! That's sneaky! LOVE IT!!
I would work the black penis candle with salt peter www.luckymojo.com/saltpeter.html
Here are instructions to work it: www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
As for the vaginal, to make her want him, I'd use Come to me: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Here are some instructions www.luckymojo.com/vulvacandle.html
You could also make it a moving candle spell where you keep bring the vulva toward the penis and the penis candle away from the vulva.
Good luck!
Let us know how it turns out!
VERY CLEVER!!!!
Happy Holidayss

Yve1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Yve1220 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:52 pm

I'm trying to separate two people. In my ritual I printed a picture of both people and on the backs of the pictures I wrote a prayer of separation and wrote their names as well as their birthdays ( five times) on their respective pictures. I then put their pictures back to back on the ground with the picture of the woman on the ground facing the floor and his picture on top of hers facing the ceiling. I set a black candle on top of his picture and I dress the black candle with separation oil and when I light it i read the prayer I wrote on their pictures out loud. Thing is it doesn't seem to be working. How can I make it stronger? Or does something like this take longer to work? Also I was thinking about starting the ritual over again and repeat everything the same way I would just switch out the candle for one that burns continuously for seven days. What do you think? Some feedback would be great. Thank you again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Yve1220 ,
I have merged your post to the break-up subforum
There are 4 pages here of excellent ideas. Please take a look at them
Also, here is an excellent webpage with all kinds of break-up ideas and goodies. www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Good luck!

morgana05
Forum Member

Unread post by morgana05 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:43 am

So I'm new to this and I've been trying my best to study about hoodoo. So the question I have is amour a divorce spell. I've already had a reading which said the result I want it's very possible. She did a 7 day candle spell which also said it's possible. I plan on doing a divorce spell in conjunction. I'm just not really sure what steps to take. Or what positive signs to look for.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:59 am

Hey morgana05,

Below is a link to Lucky Mojo's Break-Up spell kit. Has all the instructions and supplies needed to do the working. It even includes a packet of hyssop to cleanse yourself with afterwards

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Best Wishes.
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:12 am

Hi Morgana,

Some excellent suggestions by J-mo. I would just liek to add that if you feel that there is still some hint of a connection or link between you two and/or you've been married for a long time, a cut and clear spell or black walnut bath could be excellent for this situation to finalize him being out of your life. You could cleanse with 13 herb bath or uncrossing products, followed by a court case spell kit if there will be assets that need to be negotiated afterwards. Finally i'd finish up with some look me over or come to me products to bring in that new relationship, once youre ready!! Good Luck!!

cut-&-clear-walnut-bath-t3819s90.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, morgana05 ,
I'm confused.
Do you want a divorce or do you want to break up a couple?

morgana05
Forum Member

Unread post by morgana05 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:09 pm

I want to cause a divorce.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, morgana05 ,
Then I would go with the break up.
Thanks for clarifying that.
Take care

morgana05
Forum Member

Unread post by morgana05 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:24 pm

thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Mercury1122
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mercury1122 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Please forgive me, I'm really new to this.....

I want to do a spell to break up a marriage but where I live, I was told that if anyone tried to do something bad to someone that it would come back 3 fold or something like that.

ALSO the other woman goes and talks with people who cast spells and see who does what on her...... I don't know if the people the other woman talks to prays to Santa Muerte?????

My questions are

1) is there a way where the spell won't come back at me 3 fold?

2) If so, is there a way to hide the spell from people who reads cards so they can't find out what is going on?

Please help

DoctorG
HRCC Student

Unread post by DoctorG » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 am

That "three-fold" thingie is from Wicca, not Hoodoo.

Most (but certainly not all) Hoodoo practitioners are Christians. As a Christian, I believe that if I were to do something "evil," I would have to one day explain why I did it to my maker. So I, personally, wouldn't do a spell to break up a marriage unless I had a very good reason to justify that action. And then, after doing the spell, I would do a spiritual cleansing of myself.

Bottom line: If you aren't comfortable taking responsibility for breaking up someone's marriage, you probably shouldn't do it. But if you are comfortable with it and feel it is justified, no one here is going to judge you for it.

I'll leave it to more experienced practitioners to outline ways to protect yourself should you decide to proceed.

Mercury1122
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mercury1122 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:53 am

Thank you, that does put my mind at ease. I don't want any harm to come to them at all. My other question is, is there a way to conceal myself from other people who read cards and more than likely pray to Santa Muerte? Ever since I was young my mother and other people told me to stay clear of that....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:21 am

For advice on concealment of your work, see this thread here in the forum:

Must We (and How Can We) Keep Rootwork Secret or Invisible?
must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... 18109.html

This thread may also be of use to you:

Protection Against Reversal-Attack after Crossing Someone
protection-against-reversal-attack-afte ... t4223.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Okay so I know that my guy and his dumb girl are going through problems, but she always finds her way back to him.

I only have a vinegar jar I've been working on them for 3 weeks and a honey jar on him. I need something STRONGER!!!! WHAT should I do to break them up and banish her for good? Also, I want him to have thoughts of me and come back to me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Hello, ihaveaplan3,

I am moving your post over to the break up section for spell ideas.

Here is an excellent page on break up spells also: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck!!

beauty41
Forum Member

Unread post by beauty41 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 am

Hello:) my name is andi. So im currently working a break up kit with blockbuster on a couple. My question is if I do blockbuster first, is there a need for a break up spell or can I just go straight into love work? He is highly stubborn and im considering doing bend over on him also. Any great advice would be appreciated.:) thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello, beauty41 ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you have time (and would like to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Do the blockbuster as can will push away obstacles when you start your break up spell.

So, do both.

Take care and wishing you success with this!

beauty41
Forum Member

Unread post by beauty41 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Thanks kindly miss Aida! However, im curious also if its ok to do both spells at the same time? I really want to wage a strong campaign out the gate!:) thanks;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, beauty41 ,

Do the Blockbuster first: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, do the break up and love at the same time.

Here is a page tat tells you how to move the target away from the partner and toward you: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

It's a very good spell

Good luck!!

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

My new situation is, His ex wife find about us. Someone see us (me and my boyfriend) phoned her. Now she doesn't want get back with him. She is seen a lawyer to sign separation agreement. My boyfriend wants to commit to me now. I still works both bottles and do catnip too. What next now??? When should I dispose my jars and freezer spell?? I am thinking continue my jars until we start live together. Is this ok??
Thank You
Blessed be

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:32 am

Hi kiyoki,

That is what I suggest you do, keep'em going.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:51 am

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi kiyoki,

That is what I suggest you do, keep'em going.

Good Luck!
Thank you Ms Melanie.

Gman3
Forum Member

Unread post by Gman3 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Hello
I'm new here but have a problem and need some help.
My ex has this emotional bond with a friend(male) of hers, My question is, Is it Possible to break a long time bond between two friend/lovers since high school?
My ex and I broke up after I found out that her and long time male friend had been sneaking and sleeping around together. She seems to go to any length to help and protect this guy even to not only lying to me, but to their families. I was suspicious of their relationship for awhile, but since I had no hard proof and the fact that I wanted to trust her, I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt. Needless to say that I was hurt pretty bad emotionally but now I want some payback.
He's married and my ex was friends with his wife until I spilled the beans a month ago and now my ex cut me off and will not talk to me. I'm not sure why she has been tied to him for all these years although they are god parents of each other children which is how they use that to see each other, but I do not think and feel the bond or feelings has been 100% percent mutual between the two and has been more one-sided, since they have been friends/lovers on and off long before I had come into the picture about three years it is weird. For her it seems to be more emotional than sexual, but they did have sex and for him its seems to be more financial or what he can get out of her and the sex on the side from time to time and then he gets to go home to his wife.
I do want to reconcile and make her think of me all the time, but I want her and him both to feel the guilt, pain, feel the hurt emotionally strain, to argue, fight, struggle financially, break up and not talk or contact each other again. So when I ask about breaking a bond I need a complete break up not only of them but between the families as well.
I do want to reconcile and make her think of me all the time, but need her to feel remorseful, feel the guilt, be able to forgive(because I spilled the beans to her family and she is ticked off about the way I did that), and to see things clearly and be truthful.
Again this bond has been for a long time, like 19 plus years, during that time they had other relationships but always stayed in involved with each other, so I think this spell needs to be really strong.

Thanks for your help

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello Gman3!

I merged your post into a thread that deals with breaking apart people that have been connected for a long time. There are 5 pages of ideas on how to go about that here. Read these over as you may find exactly what you are looking for here and then if you need some clarification on what to do let us know! Thanks!

Peace~

Nathen

Gman3
Forum Member

Unread post by Gman3 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:36 am

Thanks Nathen,

I have and will continue looking through the pages of ideas.

nyc121
Newly Registered

Unread post by nyc121 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 am

hello,

i need a spell and what products to order to make a husband hate/despise his wife. she is working spells on him to make him stay with her, but i'd like to do some work to make sure he hates her. i know for a fact he won't leave her unless he has pure hate and disgust and no sexual attraction towards her at all.

any suggestions on what spell and products i can use to accomplish this. my goal is hate/despise/no sexual attraction towards wife and him ultimately leaving the marriage.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 pm

Hi nyc121,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and if you wish), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread so we can get to know you.

This is a two-part situation because you state that the wife is working on him. You need to deal with her influence first. You can work Reversing products on her or put her in a mirror box to send her work back to her.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Then I would work a Break Up spell kit on them, which has everything you need to do the work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello nyc121,

I merged your post into a thread that deals with breaking up couples. Please read over these pages as it will give you ideas of how to do this kind of work.

Peace~

Nathen

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Hello,
I have been working on a vinegar jar more than a year. They are separated now. now my problem is I can't work on the jar because my boyfriend is coming here almost everyday. same my honey jar too. He wants to move in with me in 3-4 months. What should I do? how I work on my jars. Any advice.
Thank you blessed be

mistressmomo
Forum Member

Unread post by mistressmomo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:54 pm

I need advice on a multi-step work to help a friend break up a 3 year relationship peacefully and amicably. In a nutshell, both partners love each other - but the woman realizes they are not a good fit together because her partner is very depressed and physically unwell, to the point of needing hospitalization or psychiatric help. She is pretty much done with the relationship and has attempted to break up - however the partner is very much in denial. Because of their illness, my friend still has a high level of compassion and doesn't want to destabilize the other persons mental health.

It's clear that her partner doesn't realize the damage they have done and somehow thinks gets things can continue as normal and is in a mindset of " I can win you back " when they really need to focus on their health. I'm sure if they were healthy - she still would only want to be their friend. Her intentions are clear - but obligation, guilt, and goodness knows what else are keeping her emotionally attached to her partners outcomes and not her own.

So I want to do a work to help achieve the following goals:

- Help the partner focus on their health and treatment while helping them realize that the romantic relationship is over - basically - to let his partner go and stop guilt tripping her.

- Help the woman woman strengthen her boundaries and cut and clear from the emotional guilt and poison that has accompanied the relationship while honoring her desire to be a supportive friend. This is a person with a history of codependecy

Readings have confirmed that this relationship is not long lasting.

From what I understand they are encouraging mental health treatMwnt plan - though it hasn't started. Originally I thought just a cut and clear, though a suggestion for a good spell would be much appreciative.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi kiyoki,

If the targets of your break up jar have already split up, it would be a good time to deploy it. You don't need to keep working it since your goal has manifested.

As for working a honey jar with your boyfriend around, you can hide it in a cupboard behind jars and cans of food and take it out to work it when he's not around. You could also hide it under your bed when you're not working it, as it will have the extra benefit of being close to you both. You also wouldn't need to work it as often as your man will already be with you.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi mistressmomo,

If I understand the situation properly, it sounds like Separation products would be helpful, to encourage a peaceful parting between them. Then I would work some Cut and Clear to get rid of any residual emotional attachments, followed by Healing products to get them to a better state of mental health.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Good luck with your spells.
HRCC #1909G

WitchesBrew15
Forum Member

Unread post by WitchesBrew15 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:12 am

Hello! I have a very good friend of mine who is also my brother in law. He is married to a woman who is making his life a living hell. She has caused a lot of trouble for us as well as for him. I wanted to ask what is the best (and most effective) spell that I can do to cause this woman to either get sick and die and to also bring him back here to live again ALONE with his daughter, OR what is the most effective break up/divorce spell that I can work on them to fight like crazy, and cause them to break up and divorce and to never be friendly with each other again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, WitchesBrew15,

The best is the break up spell: www.luckymojo.com/beakup.html

Yu can also perform a bottle spell with it: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

And, please read the 11 page son this thread for more ideas.

Wishing you great success with your spells!

Take care

WitchesBrew15
Forum Member

Unread post by WitchesBrew15 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 am

Thank you Me. Aida!

Aleesha22
Forum Member

Unread post by Aleesha22 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:10 am

Hi all,

Id like to know how the 7 day divorce candle spell is performed. please could i get some help. Also what is the time frame for results, if there are any produced & could i contiusly perform this spell until i am satisfied with results or is one time enough.
Thank you everyone.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi Aleesha22,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

For the divorce figural candle, you can dress both persons in Separation or Break Up oil and burn in sections over seven days until the candle burns out.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-break-up.html

How long a spell takes to manifest is something only Spirit can answer.

I like to perform a spell once and wait to see what results I get from it before deciding if more work is needed.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”