Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bride and Groom / Couple Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Ali0lu
Re: Bride and Groom / Couple Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Ali0lu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:47 pm

I just want to clarify, should I light a new bride and groom candle for the full 7 days. Or the remainder of the days? I kinda took initiative and placed a offertory candle dressed it with the same oils, and placed it where the wick was, I lit that and prayed and let it burn for a little bit. Will that harm my work or would it be okay to finish out the remainder of days that way, then start anew.

I'm also doing a road opener dressed offertory candle. And tonight before I started working the initial bride and groom candle I placed some Florida water out to bring good spirits to help with the work. Is this too much going on at once?

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 am

Hello Ali0lu,

I think you can finish the first round with the daily offertory candles until you are done with the seven days and then if you want start another new bride a groom candle go for it. Good work on keeping the work going despite the candle not behaving as planned.

Peace~

Nathen

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 pm

I received my love me spell kit in the mail today and the bride (me) of the bride and groom candles neck was snapped. Still attached due to the wick.I would order another one but don't really want to wait another 3-4 weeks for my order to arrive. I'm wonder what other people would suggest I do regarding burning it still. I can be detached from my feelings at times. Wondering if maybe that could be it...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, Miriam17 ,

Please call the shop.

These things rarely happen but when they do, they replace immediately.

Take care

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I'll have to email them as I'm in Australia and don't do international calls.

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:17 am

I just ordered the red bride and groom candle as I thought it might be a great way to bring my guy closer to me. Does the candle come with directions? I was going to carve our names on the back of the candle and perhaps my intention and anoint it with stay with me oil and love me oil. Do I need to use pictures as well under the candle? I was very drawn to this particular candle when I was looking through the website and felt compelled to order it. I've been reading up on it but I want to be sure I use it correctly.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi Moonbeam38,

The Bride and Groom candle doesn't come with directions, but your ideas sound good to me. Putting pictures under the candle is traditional so definitely add that. You should do well.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Just wanted to post an update on my bride and groom candle burn. Both flames seemed to burne equally and evenly. They burned straight and tall and the same height. About 3/4 of the way down the flames made one tall and strong flame and burned that way for awhile. Near the very end of the burn the flames seperated and the bride flame went out first with the grooms flame going out about a minute after the bride. The wicks burned straight down clean to the bottom and any wax drippings seemed to drip down the grooms side and only a small ring of wax was left from the actual candle. I didn't see any distinguishable shapes or symbols in the pool of wax. I lit the candle with the hopes it will bring us physically close together as lately we haven't been able to get together much. But communication is strong and constant. I would like to burn this candle again soon after I see if there are any results. I do hope I've had some good signs in this burn. If anyone can tell me their opinion I would appreciate it!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Moonbeam38,

I would definitely light more of them. Like a run of these candles

Take care and good luck

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:54 pm

I liked the success I had with the red bride and groom candle and was reading up on what the different colors mean. I decided to order 3 of the white bride and groom candles because I want my guy to commit to me. Not necessarily a marriage proposal, although it would be nice, but I at least want him to say I'm his girlfriend and commit and admit we are in a relationship. Do you feel the white candle will help with this? For all intents and purposes we behave like a bf/gf but without him saying it officially. And we are exclusive, but again, he's not saying the words. So I guess I hoped by lighting the white candle it might bring it out of him. What do you think?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Hi Moonbeam38,

You can only answer that question by trying the white candles and seeing the kind of response you get. Do please keep us posted, as we love hearing the results of experiments like this.

Did you have particular oil in mind? If you are looking for a serious commitment, then Love Me or Marriage oil would be what I would use.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:59 pm

I guess my thinking was, my guy and I for all intents and purposes are behaving like a couple. However, he doesn't want to officially say the words, "you are my girlfriend." He's not in the best of places in life right now so that has a huge part in it. My theory is, if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like a duck, IT"S A DUCK. So I guess I'm basically wanting to get that out of him, those words I want to hear. So I thought I would try the candle. I will definitely post the results! I have the "love me" oil and "stay with me" oil and was going to use those and see what happens. Perhaps I will order the "marry me" oil for another time. But that's a great suggestion! I'm looking forward to see what happens with the candles. I've had great success with the honey jar I have for him.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi Moonbeam38,

I'm glad my suggestion is useful. Good luck and keep us posted.
HRCC #1909G

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 pm

I lit my first white bride and groom candle last night and it was very interesting indeed. At first the flames were tall and straight and not moving at all. About halfway down they were dancing like crazy. It almost looked like they were talking to each other. The bride flame would bow down to the groom flame and he would bow the opposite way. Then vice versa. They touched once in a while but were constantly moving and dancing. Facing each other and bowing to each other, turning away, coming together. Then the bride flame went out first and the groom flame continued to burn for quite a while after, nearly an hour after the bride flame went out. There was wax left over and no visible shapes that I can tell. I'm curious to see what the next burn will be like.

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:19 am

I started a reconciliation spell kit last night and lit both zodiac vigils along with it. The bride and groom candle arrived with the grooms head completely broken off but still attached with the wick. So no problem. I lit the candle and the grooms side burned quicker than mine with wax drippings on his side like tears. My side is burning slow and my vigil is already showing soot and burning fast while his vigil is burning slow and clean. We are going through a very BAD patch right now and are dealing with court proceedings. I did this to reconcile but I dont necessarily wanna get back together with him. Just smooth this thing over so he can drop charges he pressed against me. I realize we arent good for each other and growing apart. Im ready to move on but I just wanna reconcile things and end it all on a good note. I have a good feeling that he is being affected by the spell and its gonna go well. Im figuring my side of the candles are burning the way they are because no matter how much I try, Im resisting the idea of getting back with him. Does this seem right to anyone? Also I wanna mention that I burned a blockbuster, road opener and influence vigil and they all burned well. I also had a run of court vigils set at the church while this is going on. In addition I have been working on and talking to a Love/Influence skull candle I made for him for the past 2 weeks. I havent lit it yet and dont plan to until the end of the reconciliation spell. I just really wanna get thru his head to reconcile and Im figuring the idea of him loving me so much could help him drop the charges against me.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

Then, continue doing what you are doing.

Also, think about healing spells for him:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

And, have you looked at the Court case page?

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And, of course, a honey jar

Wishing you the very best

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I had a run of 3 court case candles set at the church. Do you think it would be possible for them to change at least one to a healing vigil?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello Tropicalenvii,

I'd actually contact the church with that question. Here is the phone number: 707-887-7808

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I will do just that

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Thu May 31, 2018 5:45 am

Just burned my first figural candle, a pink bride and groom.

The guy I did it on had been distant and barely talking for the last few weeks.

Burned it tonight in one go all the way through with Follow Me Boy oil and Love Me oil with some herbs and spices (cinnamon, ground ginger, rosemary, coriander, mixed in some white sugar, cloves) and placed a petition and photo of us underneath. The flames were even and high and all the wax from his side made a big barrier around the bride side (me) and lots of wax pooled around the bride side.

Within the hour after I buried the wax remains in my yard I saw his last name in feeds and posts on all my social media accounts, saw images that reminded me of him, had three scorpio related instagram pages follow me and I don't follow any (he's a scorpio) and then after all that he had started messaging me, being chatty and making jokes.

I saw on the Follow Me Boy and Love Me oils threads that many people said they were potent oils and my goodness they were right! Within a couple of hours I saw the sweeter lighter-hearted talkative guy that had gone cold last month!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

That's wonderful! :) Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”