Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Take his photo and write his name on the back crossed with your petition. Light a purple candle dressed with Compelling oil. Burn this candle down and dress your hands with Compelling powder. Go and talk to your cousin and lightly touch him with your tricked hands while looking him in the eyes and silently praying that confess all to you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 am

Here is the link to the Compelling Spiritual Supplies
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Will this spell get him to tell me the truth or just get him in a more talkative mood?
I want him to confess, if that makes sense.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Where did you get the idea that Compelling products would make someone more "talkative?" Compelling products and work is aimed at pushing someone to do something that they promised to do, to add pressure on them to complete a promise, do what's right etc. I specifically said to pray for him to "confess."

eatmoregreens

Unread post by eatmoregreens » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 am

Similarly, if I wanted to get information about an organization engaged in shady and abusive practices, how might I get someone from their group, or someone else in the know, to come forward and talk to me (confess) about what's been going on? I currently have no direct, one-on-one contact with anyone in the organization.

Thank you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 am

eatmoregreens wrote:Similarly, if I wanted to get information about an organization engaged in shady and abusive practices, how might I get someone from their group, or someone else in the know, to come forward and talk to me (confess) about what's been going on? I currently have no direct, one-on-one contact with anyone in the organization.

Thank you.
If you have no direct contact you're probably out of luck.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:35 am

If you have no direct contact with anyone then why would they come forward and confess?

If you want to know more about something "hidden" then you are looking into the realm of information gathering, or divination.

If the organization is "shady" then it is best not to mingle with them directly, no? If you are determined to get direct information then find a likely candidate and befriend them with a honey jar followed up by something that will compel them to talk to you, or something that will loosen their tongues to get them to talk.

eatmoregreens

Unread post by eatmoregreens » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Thank you, ConjureMan Ali. I know I didn't post very many useful details. I'll try the honey jar followed by something compelling or tongue loosening; and will look more closely at Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic to determine what that something should be.

julien
HRCC Student

Unread post by julien » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:42 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend spells for obtaining information. I have two situations I am dealing with.

I have one situation where a particular person has information that I need & feel I ought to have, but they will not tell me.

I have another situation where I need information (I want to know who my mother is) but I do not know a specific person who would necessarily have this information (other than my mother of course, but I don't know what her name is nor if she is living or not.)

Thank you so much for any ideas.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 am

For the first situation you could work a scull candle with influence oil, saying the thoughts you want them to have. You can read to the very long scull candle thread to learn more about this type of work.

For the second situation I think you might want to look in to working with Saint Anthony, if you are comfortable working with Saints .
You can also pray Luke 8:17 "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."
(a passage Dr K spoke about in a slightly different context on an old episode of the LM Hoodoo Rootwork Hour)
LM also makes a Holy Family (Sagrada Familia) Oil, I think that might be a good addition to your work also.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Great advice svarthyndan, Compelling Spiritual Supplies is another way to go, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

julien
HRCC Student

Unread post by julien » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Thanks! I am familiar with asking Saint Anthony to find little things around the house, but didn't really realize you could ask him to find very big and important things for you. But since he never fails to find those little rings and buttons, I suppose it ought to work.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:37 pm

I think I remember seeing some spells like this in The Black Pullett. I'll have to double check to be 100% sure, but it's a really fascinating little book that I highly recommend either way.

KiLovely

Unread post by KiLovely » Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 am

I will use the compelling products thank you Conjureman Ali. That sounds about right.

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 am

hello

is there any candle spell to Compelling a liar to confess the truth for the rest of his life

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 am

On this page you can read a spell to compel a liar to confess, using a purple candle and compelling oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 am

can anyone do it for me & I will pay them

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 am

For that you would need to go to AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Where many of us do perform ritual work for clients. In most cases you will need to schedule a reading first, to determine whether or not you really can benefit from the spell work.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 am

thank you bri

rpanalal
Newly Registered

Unread post by rpanalal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am

I had a matter in court, 2 former friends, stood and swear to tell the truth, they lied, and the matter was thrown out, I would like to get a spell, to have them feel pain for raising their right hand, swearing to tell the truth and still lied. Any help will be appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 am

I would work some reversing products. Have all the harm, guilt, and hurt they caused you, be reversed back to them for this injustice.

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

If you want something harsher then you could go towards, crossing products.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Revenge products are great for work like this. You might also consider doing some compelling work to force them to admit the truth.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Following ConjureMan Ali's recommendation, here is the Compelling Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html)...included on this website the spell "Compelling A Liar To Confess" ConjureMan Ali alluded ...

spring2000

Unread post by spring2000 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:27 am

Hello,

I am new to the forum but not to lucky mojo site. I wasn't sure where to post this here or in marriage section.

My problem is that I have fallen in love with someone for a year now and he feels the same but finacially cannot leave his marriage due to his wife's demands. He wants to divorce her, he is very unhappy and wants to be with me. trobule is it would cost him alot with lawyers, alimony and child support that leave him broke. Also, his parents have him renovating his home so they can live with him six month out of the year and he cannot say no since he is the only child, he lives for them basically.

He never wanted to marry his wife but settled since he was turning 38 and his parents wanted him to settle, he never loved her from the beginning and his wife had the kids invitro since they don't sleep together and live in seperate rooms when the parents are not visitng.

I have been going to a reader for many years and she is always accurate. She has confirmed all this and has recently told me his wife is cheating on him too.

Is there any spell I can do to have him catch her cheating, so it can push him to stand up and divorce her rather staying in the marriage because of money??

We are not together anymore since two days ago because it just hurts too much for me.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 am

Hi Spring2000 and welcome to The Forum. I don't know if your reader is a Member of AIRR or not, and you mentioned that you were familiar with Lucky Mojo and The Forum but that this was your first post (glad you decided to join!)
You could sign up for this weeks Radio Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-september-25th,-2011-t15576.html
Click on the link and it takes you to the sign up sheet.
The Hosts, Dr Kioni and Miss Cat will give you a consultation and provide rootwork spells to remedy your situation.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

spring2000

Unread post by spring2000 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 am

Hi!
Thank you so much :)

spring2000

Unread post by spring2000 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:00 pm

But is there any lucky mojo products I can use

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 am

This thread may help you: Spell to knock someone off their pedestal spell-to-knock-someone-off-their-pedest ... tml#p24849
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

spring2000

Unread post by spring2000 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:13 am

thank you ! :)

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 am

Hiya All

This is my situation in brief.

The father of my two very young children, came into my life telling me his other mother of his children he hates etc, well we got together lust then turned into love, but he always kept telling me he loves me sees us happy with the kids house on a farm, you name it.

Then a few months ago, after three years together he just up and left, becuase his other mother of his children discovered us! becoming a family! never knew where he was or anything. He then sent me a email after two months saying he does not want a life with me his real loyalties was always with his ex and there two children he wants to build a life with them etc.

This man has broken my heart, chewed me up and spat me out. I had a reading and it stated basically that this man is a lier, he would never leave that other women of his kids, but he loves both of us and seems to believe he can have both of us.

Now cut a long story short, i was told we may have a family life in several years time but its not guaranteed unless i do some work to get this result, I have had to try and pull my self together to look at the reality of this all. He has used me big time and does not think he has done any wrong.

I want an apology a sincere one and for him to show me the respect i deserve and i also want him to pay me child support for his two young babies
He still trys to come round wanting to sleep with me, he just does not understand how he has disrespected me big time. And i refuse big time.
I would have taken him back of course as i truly love this man but i have too much respect for myself to be the other women, But i want this man to understand his wrong doing to me and beg for forgiveness, i feel it in my heart so much to get that from him that's the least he can do, seeing as the future he promised me was all a bunch of lies and more lies.

Can i petition Saint Martha for this work?
What else can i do?

The reading stated that this man will always be in and out of my life, Going back and forth between me and her. our kids or me don't deserve to be used.

Your advice would be of a great help to me, i need him to pay for what his done, You don't just come into people life's chew them and spit them out when you feel like it. Im now a single mother with three kids, who i love to bits and they don't deserve what there dad has done.

Thank You.

Babybaby.

Thank You Saint Expedite for your fast 24 hour results!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping to remove the obstacles!
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi babybaby:

I'm so sorry this happened to you. However, I don't think you're going to get an apology out of this guy anytime soon, no matter what kind of magical work you do. If a guy is a player by nature, then it is darn near impossible to get him to change his nature. If he feels that he did nothing wrong AND he feels genuinely that he can keep 2 families at once AND he lied to both women about it AND he still wants to sleep with you like nothing bad even happened....he's not going to apologize for his actions.

The first thing I'd recommend you focusing on is getting him to take care of the kids he has with you. Legally he must do this. Take him to court. Get a Court Case honey jar going on him so he'll be ordered to pay child support for your children. You may want to add some Deers Tongue leaves to the honey jar, they encourage people to be eloquent and speak up; pray as you add the leaves to the jar "that John (or whatever his name is) will be honest with the judge when he speaks, that he will speak truth and honesty from now on with me and he will apologize for his deeds, amen".

Deers Tongue leaf is here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Honey Jar for Court case is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar Look for the "Court Case" one. It comes with the herbs, oil and one candle. You may wish to order more candles to keep burning on the jar.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Thank You Marybee for your advice and love, i have now started my honey jar,so lets see the wonders of the jar!
I have also petitioned Saint Martha for her help also.

This man needs to be brought down a peg or two and im going to be the one who does it.

Love to you. x

Every success to you in your works!

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 pm

I agree with MaryBee... Work the Courtcase honey jar for him to take care of his responsibility and Cut and Clear for you to move on...you and your child deserve better.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I have been emotionally hurt and still am hurt by a person. I choose not to tell the story here because I am not comfortable. I had a terrible heartache and actually was under a depression. This person still doesn't care of the action.

I am not trying to revenge. But I want to make this person feels very very guilty of the actions that he has done.

What incenses should I use and under waning or waxing moon ?

This is not a love damage, but in both a professional and personal levels, friendship, also included work.

Thanks

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

You mix "Court Case Incense" and "Crossing Incense" and add a little dried Shame Briar flower to it. The latter is not supplied by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co so you need to find it yourself. Save the ashes and sprinkle in this persons food or where he will pass over it.
Waning moon ought to be the beat.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:21 pm

I might add that it should be the leaf of the Shame Briar flower, not the flower itself. Get a fresh plant, touch it while you name the person to be shamed out loud. Then nip and dry the leafs and add to the incense.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 am

what is the point of the leaf of the Shame Briar flower in this case ? I meant what does it do ?

Can I use it without the leaf of Shame Briar flower, because I can't find it at all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Shame Briar specically invokes the feeling of shame in the target. I don't know of any other botanical that evokes that specific response. It requires the leaf plucked from a living plant for this to work, which is why you can't just buy shame briar and why Johannes indicates that you'll need a fresh plant.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 am

Thank you, Dr. Johannes, for the excellent suggestion. I will look into acquiring some of this plant.
HRCC Student #1730

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 am

Devi Spring wrote:Shame Briar specically invokes the feeling of shame in the target. I don't know of any other botanical that evokes that specific response. It requires the leaf plucked from a living plant for this to work, which is why you can't just buy shame briar and why Johannes indicates that you'll need a fresh plant.
So, without Shame Briar, Court Case and Crossing together don't work in this case ?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 am

I would think not, but this is Johannes spell so I'll let him answer. However as Devi indicated the "guilt" part is very much tied to the Shame Briar.

You may also work Clarity products to help a person their actions for what they are.

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 am

Guilt is yet another of those useless human emotions that only SOME are bound by. That being said, if you want to go this route, you have been given yet again the best advise to proceed.

Best of Luck as you proceed

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:38 pm

candlemagician wrote:Guilt is yet another of those useless human emotions that only SOME are bound by. That being said, if you want to go this route, you have been given yet again the best advise to proceed.

not understanding what you said here. Please re-word your sentences.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I would think not, but this is Johannes spell so I'll let him answer. However as Devi indicated the "guilt" part is very much tied to the Shame Briar.

You may also work Clarity products to help a person their actions for what they are.
So, you are saying I can just use Clarity incense instead of the Combination of Court Case and Crossing ?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 pm

No, I'm saying that another avenuing of getting what you want is working with Clarity. I am not suggesting that you use one instead of the other. I am providing another option for a different type of work than what Dr. Johannes suggested.

Clarity can be used to help person see clearly what they've done. Now if this person is a person of conscience then they'll see their actions and feel guilty.

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:06 pm

sun369 ,

As with everything in life, there are choices, you have been given choices here on how you may proceed with your end in mind. But remember, there is never a promised outcome when it comes to conjure work.

Best of Luck to you!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 pm

candlemagician wrote:sun369 ,

As with everything in life, there are choices, you have been given choices here on how you may proceed with your end in mind. But remember, there is never a promised outcome when it comes to conjure work.

Best of Luck to you!
I know. I have tried spells and experienced that one worked in some case, but not others although I was trying to do the same thing for different people. Like I can freeze some people, but not others. I can attract someone, but not others.

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm

sun369,

At least around here, when people give you advise, and tell you products to use, and the way to do things it is simply because most of us are either grads, or current students of Ms. cats. The spells and products used are what the work is based on, and what has worked time and again. Now, yes there can be other ways to reach the same goal, and you have been offered those options here... but please understand that the actual products that make up the spell you finally decide on are not optional. they are very important to how this will work out in the end for you.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:I might add that it should be the leaf of the Shame Briar flower, not the flower itself. Get a fresh plant, touch it while you name the person to be shamed out loud. Then nip and dry the leafs and add to the incense.
can I just put it in the incense without touching, nipping,and drying the leaf ? i always write down my intention and put it inside the incense to burn with it.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 pm

candlemagician wrote:Guilt is yet another of those useless human emotions that only SOME are bound by. That being said, if you want to go this route, you have been given yet again the best advise to proceed.

Making someone guilt is just like making someone loves you. But different emotion, feeling.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:You mix "Court Case Incense" and "Crossing Incense" and add a little dried Shame Briar flower to it. The latter is not supplied by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co so you need to find it yourself. Save the ashes and sprinkle in this persons food or where he will pass over it.
Waning moon ought to be the beat.
Unfortunately, because of the issues, so I am still hurting. I am not going to get embarrassed to see this person to put ash in his food. Instead, can I burn the incense, release its energy and my intention in the air ?

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm

sun369,

I say it works on SOME..... personally I don't accept guilt or play into that sort of thing. It isn't healthy, and a waste of time and energy. To me it would be more positive personally to work on a cut & clear for yourself, move on, and move into what your have ahead of you. But then thats just my take on it. This goes back to what has been said, there is never a promised outcome with this type of work.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:49 pm

sun369 wrote:
can I just put it in the incense without touching, nipping,and drying the leaf ? i always write down my intention and put it inside the incense to burn with it.
No.
Shame Briar is used in a specific way for a specific reason. You call out the one you want shamed while touching the plant, the plant wilts "faint's with shame" when something touches it, you then harvest and dry the wilted leaves and use them on the person you called into the working.
sun369 wrote:Unfortunately, because of the issues, so I am still hurting. I am not going to get embarrassed to see this person to put ash in his food. Instead, can I burn the incense, release its energy and my intention in the air ?
You could, tho it would be stronger still to spread the ashes where the person will walk over it.
HRCC Student #1559

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:53 pm

candlemagician wrote:sun369,

I say it works on SOME..... personally I don't accept guilt or play into that sort of thing. It isn't healthy, and a waste of time and energy. To me it would be more positive personally to work on a cut & clear for yourself, move on, and move into what your have ahead of you. But then thats just my take on it. This goes back to what has been said, there is never a promised outcome with this type of work.
I can't move on and have to bound to this person for a reason that I am not comfortable to tell here. There are something in life that you don't like, but you just can't get rid of like your family. (This case is not about my family here).

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:43 am

In that case sun369, I understand what you are saying. I simply was expressing my feelings and how I would deal with it. Not telling you how you must do it. Each of us is different, that IS a good thing. Now what lays before you is to decide between the options that have been offered to you, and find the way to follow the instructions given exactly as given. They are given this way to give you the very best outcome you can get. They are not optional.

It would seem pointless to do this and then not do it correctly, then say "well, it didn't work" or "didn't work correctly". You owe that much to yourself.

Blessings

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 am

If you sincerely searched for the Shame Briar - which adds fundamental power to your spell since it will tell the spirit world you are sincere -and have not found it, you can not use this spell.
The Swedish word for food that has past it´s "best before date" is the same as "shame". So they too can be used to shame a person in the Trolldom tradition. You would buy a pigs heart, but some personal concerns of the target and leave it so sit in a warm place for a few weeks with words like; "I leave you here to be shamed, N.N!". Once the heart has reached the shamed condition it can be mixed with the mentioned incenses and burned on charcoal with the words; "Like this heart burns on the hot coal, so will your heart, N.N. burn with shame!".
Note: Do not burn it indoors and stay well away from the smoke.

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:57 am

Thank you Dr Johannes for making this so clear. somehow a pigs heart seems appropriate.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Dr Johannes wrote: The Swedish word for food that has past it´s "best before date" is the same as "shame". So they too can be used to shame a person in the Trolldom tradition.
Not understanding what you said here.
Dr Johannes wrote: You would buy a pigs heart, but some personal concerns of the target and leave it so sit in a warm place for a few weeks with words like; "I leave you here to be shamed, N.N!". Once the heart has reached the shamed condition it can be mixed with the mentioned incenses and burned on charcoal with the words; "Like this heart burns on the hot coal, so will your heart, N.N. burn with shame!".
Note: Do not burn it indoors and stay well away from the smoke.
This option doesn't work because

1> I can't find a pig's heart.

2> if I have it, I don't a warm place to do this.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:56 am

sun369 wrote:[...

This option doesn't work because 1> I can't find a pig's heart at any grocery store. 2> if I have it, I don't a warm place to do this.
Then I suggest you wait for the supplies to arrive and the Shame Briar to grow. Revenge is a dish best served cold anyway. :-)
While you are waiting you might also have a look at the Psalms at
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms and find something suitable.
Good luck!

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 am

sun369,

I totally agree with the poster's above me, I would like to add one thing here and that is for YOU. Please, take this time to do some work with http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html for yourself. I feel in your case this is Very important thing to be done.

Best of Luck in whatever you decide to do

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”