Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

karina

Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by karina » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 pm

If you went to a doctor and they prescribed you an antibiotic, but you didn't want to wait for the pharmacist to fill it and so just took a lot of aspirin instead, do you really think you'd get better?

Conjure isn't about convenience, it's about tradition. If you are unwilling to do what is recommended, you can't expect results. If a stoplight is red and you decide to go anyway, don't blame others if you get hit.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Okay, the only one thing missing that I can never get it is Shame Briar Flower leaf. Also, I am praying to the saint that you mentioned, but I want to try all the recommendations.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:26 pm

candlemagician wrote:sun369,

I totally agree with the poster's above me, I would like to add one thing here and that is for YOU. Please, take this time to do some work with http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html for yourself. I feel in your case this is Very important thing to be done.

Best of Luck in whatever you decide to do
Sorry, but I just read this description and Saint Dymphna doesn't fit me in this case. I was not being raped or abused, and I am not a little kid.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 pm

St Dymphna helps heal mental challenges, and people with nervous dispositions, as well as aid healing from any kind of emotional traumas. So, in the advice to help yourself get over this situation, yes - she can aid with that very much.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 am

Hello All,

A few months ago I went through a terrible break-up, and although the relationship wasn't the best, it still could've been broken off in a better way. In short, my ex treated me terribly, and broke things off in a horrible way, leaving me damaged and heartbroken :cry: . I need closure. He is so arrogant that he believes he did the right thing. I want him to realize how horrible he has been to me and I wish for him to seek me out for forgiveness. Is there a spell or ritual I can do to make this happen?

By the way, I do NOT want to Hex him (I don't want it to reverse on me), nor do I have plans to get back in a relationship with this selfish guy. I only wish that he feels the same pain that I did, and that he comes begging me for forgiveness.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 am

My advice is to Cut and Clear him and move on. His coming to you begging for forgiveness is not only unlikely, but would entail further contact with him. Since you say you do not want him back, then forget about him and get on with your life. "Living well is the best revenge."
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Compelling is a good choice, especially on a skull candle.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Thank you for your wonderful advice Mama Micki. You are definitely right. I should stop worrying about that loser and move on with my life. I'll do my best to forget about him, and keep feeding my Crown of Success mojo so that it may aid me in my future endeavors. Thanks Again :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Devi is saying that the "emotional hurt" you described feeling in your first post also needs to be addressed -- and that in addition to making the other person feel guilty for the harm he or she has caused, you could use a bit of the kind of mental strength and personal healing with which Saint Dymphna is said to assist.

CAN-GLC-SDYM
St. Dymphna Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Let go back to this thread. Now, I can do everything at my father's apartment including producing smoke like burning candles. So, besides burning incenses, what other suggestions would any of you have for me to make this magick stronger ?

I have been burning incenses outside of my house like in a car or at a public park.

Thanks in advance.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Let me update on what I saw in this thread. I have been dreaming positively about this person, but there was no anger or hatred in my dream. He still has not yet contacted me. This person started hurting me and I hurt him back way before I learned to do magick. Now, I want him to feel sorry for his starting action and reconcile with me. I know he's very stubborn.

Instead of burning incenses, I put both court case oil and crossing oil inside Court Case candle even I can't find Shame Briar. I am too determined to get it to work so I did it anyways without Shame Briar.

drjumba

Unread post by drjumba » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello I see this post is dated last month I think my opinion will still serve some interest. Love is so complicated and from my point of view, it’s not easy just to forget about someone that you had spent some quality time with just like that without telling or giving your heart a reason why you are doing so.

For the fact that you came here looking for help about someone that you don’t like anymore, don’t get me wrong but it shows that you still care about if not him, about what he does. You still feel that he owes you something which is not good for a breaking relationship.

It seems he has done a lot to you so my advice would be to only remember the bad things and the abusing that he has done to you also take this breakup as a solution to all his wrong behaviors towards you and say to yourself that he owes you northing. Cut all communications with him and even regard yourself single from now. Then that will give your heart a reason to hate his way of treating women. Once you give your heart a reason, thing will work out by themselves but remember this process is full of scarifieses and hurting.

The easy way would be to ask lucky mojo to create you a break up spell
Dr Jumba From Africa

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Dr. Jumba, your words mean a lot to me. And yes you are right. I guess there is still a part of me that cares for this guy. Which is really weird to me since he was such a total jerk. But sometimes one cannot rationally explain the matters of the heart.

I purchased a Cut and Clear fixed Vigil candle from LM. They are going to set it on their alter. Hopefully this helps. And I may also take a bath in some violet leaves to mend my broken heart. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post.

Thank you :)

drjumba

Unread post by drjumba » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Thank you my dear may all go well for and heal quickly.

Thats the use of joining forums.

God bless
Dr Jumba From Africa

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:You mix "Court Case Incense" and "Crossing Incense" and add a little dried Shame Briar flower to it. The latter is not supplied by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co so you need to find it yourself. Save the ashes and sprinkle in this persons food or where he will pass over it.
Waning moon ought to be the beat.
What happens if I add Devil's Oil to this ? would it make it stronger ?

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 am

I would like to have control over my estranged husband ( J) and have him feel all the crap that he is putting me and our 2 little boys through. He is a very narcissistic man who lies to everyone we know and has made himself out to be the victim in this whole separation drama when he is the one who moved out without warning to any of us.

Even now (he moved out a year ago)he thinks that I should ‘help him out’ and ‘help make his life easier’. He also has a big ego, part of the narcissism I guess, he assumes that I tell my boys nasty things about him bc they have an attitude when they visit him. When in actuality we don’t speak much about J at all and the few times the kids ask anything, I tell the boys I love their dad and would never have left him or abandoned our family, this is the truth.(But I don’t want him back after all the drama and immature crap he has pulled) When I assured my estranged husband that I don’t talk ‘evil’ about him he got mad and wants me to lie to our boys and tell them that I hate him and that I was the one to tell him to leave so that the boys would stop giving him attitude and acting out with him. So its a no win situation, he was mad thinking I spoke ill of him and then when assured it was the opposite he was mad at that and then told me to tell the boys I hate him(what he was originally mad at in the first place) Its an emotional rollercoaster dealing with him and since we have children he will be in my life and my childrens for along time. I need help to stop his controlling and manipulative ways right now before it gets any worse.

I am not looking for 'revenge' I would just like him to feel the same emotions that he is putting me and his boys through hoping that in experiencing those feelings himself he will stop doing what, I was thinking maybe some kind of reversal work? Or maybe a dollbaby or skullcandle work?

Thanks so much in advance
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:18 am

Here are a few links
narcissist-t4176.html

Personally I would go the route of doing a white skull candle, and doing some clarity work and help him wisely see things for what they really are.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom

I would do some stop gossip work along with reversing powder so that his words will be reversed back to him.

Perhaps you may want to do some reconciliation work to just bring peace between the two of you...not to bring you back together as lovers. I would try a sweet jar to just make you get along for the sake of your your children

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:42 am

Thank you for the link and the suggestions starsinthesky. I am doing this for the sake of my children, these mind games and manipulations on his part really need to stop, I know they are young but they understand and I dont want this to shape their lives, I want them to grow up with good morals.

Last year I did a couple of white skull candle with clarity and king solomons wisdom oils and herbs as suggested by my rootworker, I would light it for 3 days at 3am and talk to it through tobacco smoke. I know it was hitting him bc the next day he would tell me that he would wake up around 4am and not be able to go back to sleep. Other than that I didnt notice any change in him or at least he didnt let on. SHould I repeat this same work again?

Would Stop Gossip stop him from playing the victim? and Reversing would send all his negative words back to him? I think I read on the forum about using a reversing candle I think it was a two colored candle, can I use something like that for this situation?

I have done two honey jars for him, the first was to reconcile us together- it didnt work and when my rootworker told me to open the jar and look at the petition and photo our photo was burned down the center even though it was pushed down the jar of honey. The second one I did as instructed by my rootworker was just for peace and soothing herbs to calm and it seemed to work for a bit then he snapped in Dec. I did them exactly as instructed and prepared and inscribed candles 3 times a day and prayed my heart out. So even though I would like to do a honey jar I am wary of them.

Thank you so much for your help. As always it is greatly appreciated.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:44 am

This is more of an intuitive response, but the burned photograph and the sudden rebellion against the honey jar seem like pretty hard resistence. Could he (or someone on his behalf) be doing work against you?
Two-Headed Doctor

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 am

There is no one else that I know that does this kind of work. There is no other woman either, he is dating women but nothing with commitment involved just to pass the time.

My thought was that this resistance on the honey jars might have been signs from my guardian spirits and saints that I pray to telling me that he is not good for me.

I am editing this post after much thought. I think what Stars suggested to sweeten him in this 'working friendship' way is actually a good one. I think my other two honey jars may have failed bc I had my protecting spirits and saints watching out for me. I would ask them through my stream of daily prayers to grant me my reconciliation only if it was the best thing for me and my family. St Anthony I feel is the one to finally show me that J is not worthy of me.

J will always be part of my life bc of my boys so sweetening in this different type of relationship, a 'working friendship' sounds like one good thing to do. I will start a new topic on this type of sweetening jar and what herbs to use just in case some others are looking for similar advice.[/.

Any other suggestions as to what I can do is greatly appreciated!

-edited to remove a quote that was unintended

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:51 pm

GIven the results of your past honey jar work...perhaps you may want to employ the help of a rootworker.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 am

Why keep asking and confronting him if he is going to lie anyways? I would let his guilt eat him up and let him confess on his own. You can do this spell for 7 or 9 days. I think the longer you do it the more energy you build into it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 am

COmpelling powder is often employed to force someone to tell the truth. Clarity can be added to it as well, for you and everyone else gaining greater insight into the matter.

SPD-HOO-COMP
Compelling Sachet Powder
$4.00

SPD-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Sachet Powder
$4.00

catherine yronwode

crimsonsoda

Unread post by crimsonsoda » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi!

I need someone to come clean and tell the truth to someone else. I know the truth, but I promised to keep my mouth shut but the situation is becoming quite urgent.

I should have done the spell when I had time to order the correct supplies, but I am wondering if there is anything I can in the meantime as it's becoming a pressing matter.

I have Lucky Mojo commanding oil, Crucible of courage oil at hand. I have almost any color candle, and a supply of parrot feathers (gracefully provided by my molting parrot). I can also find commun herbs and spices.

Anything that can be done?

Thanks in advance...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi crimsonsoda,

there are a couple of ''spill your guts'' type spells that have been discussed in the forum. Read through the following thread and product info and see if anything seems appropriate to your case:

spell-to-get-information-out-of-someone-t10305.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I would get the purple candle, and dress it with commanding oil. Get the parrot feather and wrap a photo of the person around the parrot feather and/or their personal concern. On the back of the photo or name paper write their name 9 times and cross it with speak your lies.

Now I would put that under the candle, and then state something like " I command john doe to speak his lies or he shall not find rest or peace until he does." Something like that.

crimsonsoda

Unread post by crimsonsoda » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Thank you so much, I will try that.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Here is optional spellwork using Commanding Spiritual Supplies < http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html >
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:03 am

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:14 am

Heating up the tounge comes in many variations and are often used to make people talk. Some say that five finger grass can loosen the tounges of people as well.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

crimsonsoda

Unread post by crimsonsoda » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 am

What kind of tongue? Like a beef tongue? (I am not willing to cut my parrot's tongue, lol!)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:42 am

No no no crimsonsoda. Five finger grass http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html is used in spells to gain favors. Dr Johannes is referring to its use in heating up the tongue to talk and tell all.

crimsonsoda

Unread post by crimsonsoda » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 am

Sorry, I misunderstood... That's what happened when english isn't your nfirst language!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:35 pm

crimsonsoda wrote:What kind of tongue? Like a beef tongue? (I am not willing to cut my parrot's tongue, lol!)
Well, you "heat up" the tounge of the person you work on. This can be done by using a beef tounge or by inserting stuff into the mouth of a human figurine candle, a doll or a picture. And some use five finger grass to heat up the tounge of another.
Leave the parrot out of this (except the feathers then). :)
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

crimsonsoda

Unread post by crimsonsoda » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 am

Just an update. I did the purple candle/parrot feathers spell 3 days ago. My target is quite tortured and is loosing sleep over this (which is unusual), but I think he lacks the courage to let the truth out. Just wanted you guys to know.

blue

Unread post by blue » Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi BellaMars! I am wondering how you went about your honeyjar for the working friendship. What oils or herbs did you use, what color candles? Did you burn them everyday, or only a few days? I am asking because this is EXACTLY what I am wanting to do to my husband. I tried to search for the new topic you said you were going to start but could not find it.

I am in the process of leaving him due to emotional, verbal, and mental abuse. I do not hate this man and do not seek revenge, but we have 2 children together and 5 between us so we will always be a part of each other's lives. I just want to be able to have calm, and or friendly adult conversations with him. I dont want to argue or fight anymore. I have started a small honey jar with a petition paper that has our names written 3 times and crossing each other. In a circle around it I wrote "let's stop fighting lets get along apologize and admit you were wrong." I put hs and my hair in the middle of the circle and folded it up. The honey jar is now under our bed because I can not burn candles with him here. I had planned on using reconciliation oil and blue candles once I leave, which will be within the next couple of weeks. I do not want to get back together, I just want to stop fighting...I want a peaceful end. This is all new to me and I kind of just put that together based off a few things I read on the forums. Does this plan make sense? Would you do something different? I welcome all suggestions as I am desperate for this to work.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Sun May 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Please help! I need my husband to admit he is wrong on so many things. He has ruined our relationship in so many ways over the past few years by letting me down, hurting me in many ways, letting our kids down, etc. He can NEVER admit he is wrong. He blames me. I've asked him to make a list of things I've done to mess up our relationship, he cant. And I can go on for days about all he's done wrong to me. He NEVER admits he is wrong, never admits the past was wrong, etc. And he still continues to hurt me!

Every time he does me wrong, he blames me, and I'm tired of being hurt. Every time I am looking forward to something, he finds a way to ruin it for me and blame ME! The other day was an event I was looking forward to and he knew it, and was supposed to go with me, help me, etc. So the night before the event he stays out for hours running errands, visiting friends, etc. No big deal. Well the morning of the event, he leaves and when I bring up that he could have completed that errand the night before instead of hanging out with friends for so long, he totally hates me! He treated me like hell and basically punishes me anytime I bring up a way that he is wrong to me. He did not come home to go to the event with me, and hurt me so badly that I did not go. Instead, I stayed home all day crying. This is usually what happens everytime I look forward to something. "I" always do something that makes him disappear and let me down. He even goes as far as still blaming me, not talking to me, ignoring my calls and texts, and he even truly knows how broken I get when he does this to me and he knows I did not go to the event, and cried all day. He does not seem to care, it is still MY fault.

I go through this entirely too much and this is what I mean by he has ruined our relationship. Yet he will never admit anything is WRONG that he does. He even did not come home, as he has this "apartment on the side". His friend rents apartments and he has one that he runs off to everytime he does me wrong. So unfair! Sure the apartment is empty with only an air mattress/tv, but I'm tired of this, it is wrong. We are married and he hurts me and my kids all the time. He runs off and goes there for weeks on end, `and goes to spend time with everyone but my kids. Everyone else is first. He doesnt even help me pay bills in OUR home because he is paying rent in that dump! But yet, he is NOT WRONG! I can go on and on about all he has done that is wrong. He does not ever see or admit when he is wrong and does not ever realize that all the wrong he has done has caused so many problems between us and that HIS actions and failures are the reason things are this way. He is very selfish and does not seem to care about how poor of a life he has provided for me and our kids.

Please help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 06, 2012 4:01 pm

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Sun May 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks! I am the poster of make him see how wrong he has been to me. It just does not seem to work. He does not admit or get things. And of course I can compel or command him to apologize or take blame, but it is like seemingly impossible to get him to open his eyes and truly take in his wrongs. If he were to spit out an "I'm sorry" it would more than likely be fake. Totally stinks and my heart is broken. Not just once, but thousands of times.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 am

blue wrote:I am in the process of leaving him due to emotional, verbal, and mental abuse. I do not hate this man and do not seek revenge, but we have 2 children together and 5 between us so we will always be a part of each other's lives. I just want to be able to have calm, and or friendly adult conversations with him. I dont want to argue or fight anymore. I have started a small honey jar [...] I had planned on using reconciliation oil and blue candles once I leave, which will be within the next couple of weeks. I do not want to get back together, I just want to stop fighting...I want a peaceful end. This is all new to me and I kind of just put that together based off a few things I read on the forums. Does this plan make sense? Would you do something different?
I would not use Reconciliation just to stop the fighting. Reconciliation is specifically to bring a wandering spouse back home and into your arms -- to fall in love again.

Peace Water, Peaceful Home, or Tranquility are better choices. Use them with Cast Off Evil. (Using Stop Gossip will also serve to shut him up.)

I usually recommend King Solomon Wisdom for work like this, but in the case of a narcissist or abuser, this might allow him to discover better ways to get under your skin and bamboozle your allies. So don't use it on him: use it for yourself, with Crucible of Courage.

By all means put these things into a honey jar -- but leave Reconciliation out of it, since you don't want him back.

Instead, you might want to do something like this, including the products named above:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Sun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi all,

I've looked through some of the threads similar to this, but I'm still a bit confused on what would be best. I hope no one minds me making another thread. Basically the situation is this. I was with this guy for a while and he completely disrespected me (more than once), despite insisting he cared about me deeply to everyone we know. I called him out on it and now he refuses to acknowledge I even contacted him. Which is insulting and frankly, ridiculous. I deserve a genuine apology from him and I don't want him to sleep well/be comfortable until he gives it to me.

We ended suddenly and I haven't seen him recently, so I don't have anything personal of his (beyond pictures of us together/of him).

Suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:55 pm

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Sun May 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Thanks for the link. I was thinking maybe a skull candle, but then would I use a compelling oil on it or clarity or something to make him restless?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm

You can use the skull candle to get into his head. The rub is getting a "genuine" apology. Using rootwork to compel him to apologize may not bring a true response. Likewise, Clarity may only be effective if he is capable of seeing his shortcoming. I would try Clarity first, and call on the work to show him the hurt he has caused, the injustice he has perpetrated. If he is so apathetic that he is unable to acknowledge his wrongdoing, I'd break out the hyssop and batten down the hatches for some rough work.

Curiously, what is coming to mind is a spell available on the Lucky Mojo site for getting back money owed. This apology is a debt owed, so you may well be able to call on the same spell. Of course, instead of calling for money to be repaid, you will be calling for him to bring you the apology that he owes you. Check out the spell here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Maybe this will help.
Two-Headed Doctor

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Mon May 28, 2012 6:56 am

Knowing him and from past experiences with him, I believe the apology would be.genuine. I think at the root, it's easier for him to act cowardly.

thank you so much for your advice. ”pay me” looks like a road worth exploring.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice analogy Mister Hob. Pay Me to get something owed or expected that is not of a financial nature.

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:59 pm

I have a doll-baby going on someone, and my desired outcome is for them to tell any and everyone who will listen, family included, about every misdeed they've done me in order to move their career forward, so that they will see the truth instead of their lies, and at the same time, I want to gain further momentum and forward motion on my own brand (which they are attempting to steal; many are confused, I'm losing ground) and career so I will eclipse and obliterate them. Is a combination of Essence of Bend-Over and I Can You Can't a good one to use on the doll-baby in this instance?
Apologies: I wasn't sure if this was better here since I am mainly asking about Compelling oils or if I should have posted in the Doll-Baby thread... :·/
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 pm

(I just am so infatuated with your little kitty avatar) ...while at the same time trying to understand exactly what you are asking.

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:39 pm

LOL...! Thanx for that; I needed it.
Hmmm...in a nutshell (this is the best I can do, I think, please bear with me) the target has done me many kinds of wrong, and has many people believing the opposite. They are STILL doing it. I want them to confess all these things rather publicly because it will humiliate them after years of lying to everyone about how the situation really is. Part of this involves theft and infringement on my brand, which is hurting my career. I would also like to hold them back since they seem to be trying to make themselves visible all over everything I am doing to get ahead. I would eventually love to eclipse them.
I was considering using both Essence of Bend-Over and I Can You Can't on the doll-baby to get them to confess/publicly humiliate themselves, and keep them from getting ahead of me. I was asking if those were the two oils to get the job done, or should I be using something else?
Sorry if I wasn't clear...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

I would add some compelling conjure to the mix; read about the spell here <http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html >

You can use the doll baby to trip the person up and to bind them from influencing your success. Tie the doll baby's hands to bind them, tie feet to trip them up, blindfold it so your target will not know who is cursing him; and/or twist the feet backward to undo any progress and trip them up.

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Tie the doll baby's hands to bind them, tie feet to trip them up, blindfold it so your target will not know who is cursing him; and/or twist the feet backward to undo any progress and trip them up.
Wow.
You must be able to see my dollie, LOL...because that's exactly how it is, but with black tape. Hands bound, feet bound, eyes covered, and feet facing backwards.
Thank you for the info. I'm going to have a look at that link!

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

I know this will resonate with a lot of ladies who want payback.

I want a combination of things. I want someone to think of me constantly, morning & night. I want him to lose sleep. I want thoughts of me to consume his mind. I also want him to feel remorse & guilt for how he treated me, so much so that he not only wants to find me but also want to make it up to me, sort of begging.

what spells can I do?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 am

It sounds like you want to try the Intranquility Spirit Spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:56 am

Thank you @MaryBee I'll look it up right now :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 am

catherine yronwode

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:06 am

catherineyronwode I was reading the thread on the contact me spells & trying to better understand how to do it, I think it's a good idea thank you :)

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:08 am

Hello All
I have read the threads on here about how to make a liar confess etc and in need of something similar. From what I have read on here compelling products and calamus seem to be what is the best.
My situation is I have recently spent a few hundred dollars on buying lucky mojo oils and powders and these are two items I didnt get (lol isnt it always the way) and cant really afford to make another purchase at the moment. I am wondering if a few of the products I do have that might be suitable for this and if they could be used instead of calamus and compelling. I have
Essence of bend over oil
Do as I say powder
Deers Toungue
Licroice Root
Restless powder (I am not sure about the crossing agents in this as it would be ok if it can be used to make the person restless till they fess up and start being honest but dont want to cross the person up completely in other ways as I do care for them)
Crucicle of courage (to give them the courage to make a full confession)
Controlling oil

If there are any others that could be used please let me know as I do have a large selection of oils and powders but dont think any of them other than what I have mentioned above would be suitable but never know.

While this is a person I do care for I am also ready to cut this person completely out of my life due to beleiving they are lying telling half and twisted truths and maybe being as dishonest with themself and much as everyone else. Divination and readings by 3 seperate readers all reveal the same thing more than once but the persons words and actions are totally different. I have reached a stage where I want the turth the whole truth and nothing but from the horses mouth so to speak of their true feelings about a situation past and present regardless of how bad or hurtful it might be I need to know the honest truth whether they confess all to me or another person close to us that will tell me doesnt matter.

Any ideas on what other products could be used in forcing the truth out of someone would be appreciated. I will be using a purple candle and following the spell on here that is described for the compelling one but any other ways to work it would also be appreciated. Also how do you dispose of this spell remains as I am trying to bring the truth to me do I bury this in my yard? rather than take it to water or crossroads.
Thanks Brooke

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 am

It looks like you have enough things to do a good spell for this. Licorice root can certainly stand in for Calamus root. Essence of bendover, conrolling and do as I say would all be very good for this.

I'm not so sure about the deer's tongue - usually I think of that as giving someone eloquence (making them perhaps a better liar), I usually would go with slippery elm. Same with crucible of courage - they might have the courage to keep lying as well, but it's all in your intent and petition.

I would also keep the remains around and continue to do work on it. they can be folded up in a petition paper and placed where you can step on it frequently or you can have it sit under a big rock or brick to keep the pressure on them. After they confess, I'd dispose of at the crossroads or water. I don't think I'd want that around my house.

Hope that helps.
Professor Ames
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 am

Thank you Professor Ames that has helped alot and given me some good insight. I like the idea of putting the petition paper where I can step on it or under a rock. Would I do this with just the petiton paper with the oil on and pic of the person or candle remains as well wrapped in the petiton paper.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Brooke wrote:I have read the threads on here about how to make a liar confess etc and in need of something similar. From what I have read on here compelling products and calamus seem to be what is the best. ...
My situation is I have recently spent a few hundred dollars on buying lucky mojo oils and powders and these are two items I didnt get (lol isnt it always the way) and cant really afford to make another purchase at the moment. I am wondering if a few of the products I do have that might be suitable for this and if they could be used instead of calamus and compelling. I have

Essence of bend over oil
Unless you really want an element of harshness and humiliation, I'd leave out the Bend Over.
Do as I say powder
That's gonna hit the nail on the head, I think.
Deers Toungue
May actually be a little sweet for this job; see below, where I get into your use of Crucible of Courage.
Licroice Root
Restless powder

Excellent additions.
(I am not sure about the crossing agents in this as it would be ok if it can be used to make the person restless till they fess up and start being honest but dont want to cross the person up completely in other ways as I do care for them)
"Crossing" herbs bring bad luck and cause positive spellwork to flop over dead. "Restless" has a different aim.
Crucicle of courage (to give them the courage to make a full confession)
Crucible of Courage is both strengthening and soothing. It raises your go-getter energy while calming your mind. So, used with Restless, Do As I Say, etc., it might give him the power to resist!

So I'd split this into two spells: In one, Restless, Do As I Say, calamus and licorice, and maybe a drop or two of castor oil, to -- well, give him the runs, verbally; in the other, white mustard seed (for good faith), Crucible of Courage, Deer's Tongue (and maybe Healing or Blessing if you have them), so the act of truth-telling brings relief.
ProfessorAmes wrote:I'm not so sure about the deer's tongue - usually I think of that as giving someone eloquence (making them perhaps a better liar),
Just a wee reminder, Professor -- one of the traditional uses for Deer's Tongue is to inspire a proposal of marriage.

Brooke, I don't think you'd need Controlling oil, but if you choose to use it, add it to the Restless/Do As I Say work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”