Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

j82

Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by j82 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm

interesting idea, I my self have also thought about doing something like that before on an ex, not sure if yours is over a past lover or not. The reason I never did it was because of two truths that I realized. The reason I wanted to do it was either a) because I wanted to hurt them by hearing it and then rejecting them over it ( getting even) or b) wanting to hear it to validate myself and my position (i was better then what you did). Also I have noticed over the years, sometimes the only thing that keeps me and an ex coming back is my anger, if I let them unleash how they feel and what they did, in the end I can become vunerable and forgive. When you are truely done you dont care about revenge or the truth you care about them being out of ur life forever. So if you do go ahead with this work think about why you want to do it, what you want from it, and what you will do after you have it. Cut and clear is a great product to help move on.

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele that has been helpful I will leave the crucicle of courage out of it I hadn't thought of it working in that way but can see how it could.

j82 my situation is very different to what yours sounds like it is not about trying to hurt or revenge anyone. I know exactly why it needs to be done and is actually quite the opposite. This is a person in my close friends/family circle that I beleive has been lying and deceiving not only me but others close to me as well. I want the absolute truth from this person and to give them a chance to explain before I decide if there is room for forgiveness or if I cut them out of my life completely which would lead to alienating them from others as well which would hurt the person and I dont want to do that if I am wrong. The only way I will forgive and not wipe the person from my life is by a full truthful confession so doing this spell is to give them a chance to come clean about many things.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 am

While working on this person you may want to use slippery elm and or stop gossip products on you and the other family members to prevent from being hurt from these lies. I recall a spell on here but I dont remember where. Basics, to make someones words and actions reflect back onto them you take two of their pictures and past them back to back. then get two new mirrors ( dont look into them) and put them face to face with the picture in the middle, then wrap it in black thread. This will make their actions and words reflect back onto them.

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 am

Thank you j82 for that sugguestion I do recall seeing that or similar on here so will have a look for it. I do have stop gossip so yes that could be an idea as well. I also have healing oil which in the long term could be good for all involved.

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

A' group of us are looking for someone who committed a terrible crime many years ago. He has a new identity and he has managed to keep it a secret for many years. The best and possibly only way for us to find out this identity is for him to show himself and say who he is. He will be very reluctant to do so because he has carefully kept hidden. It is worth a try though. I would like advice on the products and spells that I should use in order to make this happen. Thanks in advance.

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm

I would recommend creating a poppet (doll) that you could use as a proxy. There are lots of different ways to work him that way. A mirror box would reflect back his evil doing onto him, but you could also nail him down to a board or bury him at a police station, court house or at the grave of a policeman, soldier or judge. Those are all complex operations, but there should be lots of posts on each aspect on the forum.

Lucky Mojo has dolls with various options stuff/unstuffed, fixed/unfixed.

If there was a victim involved then the ancestors of that victim (or the victim themselves, if they are deceased) can be called on to help seek justice.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 am

Elegant advice, Professor!

ProfessorAmes wrote:Lucky Mojo has dolls with various options stuff/unstuffed, fixed/unfixed.

You can find them on this page:

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Nicola29

Unread post by Nicola29 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Please, I need help. I am 28, and when I was a child my stepfather abused me. This has had such an impact on my life that I have tried ending things, and I shouldn't be like this. He stole my life and is still with my mother, and as I am getting older I find it very difficult to talk to her. I blame her more than anything for not stopping it. I don't know if she knows, but deep down I do as I am a mother now. I trust nobody; I have stopped my mother from watching my daughter because I know he will do the same to her because she is mine. He used to say I'm not his real daughter so it was ok. He has ruined my life.

I would like a spell or something to tell my mother what he did to me as I suffer every day while he lives the high life carrying on like it never happened. I need something to make him to open up to my mother, as I do believe deep down she knows because she was horrible to me. Is there something I can do to end my suffering? I feel if she knows I can move on.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Get some Crucible of Courage and Power oils. Dress a purple candle with them and wear them on your body. Confront your mother and tell her you think she knew about the abuse. Confront your stepfather too if you can. This will put you on the path to healing.

You can work with St. Dymphna, who was the victim of a mentally ill father who tried to have sexual relations with her, and Archangel Zadkiel, who helps with emotional healing. (Lucky Mojo Healing products have a picture of an angel on the label.)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:39 am

And, if you want them to understand (as in, truly understand) their own roles in all of this, you can always go ConjureMan Ali's white skull spell. More generally, I want to recommend here the use of Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products for making them (or at least just your mother) see the truth in this situation.

Being a survivor of abuse and general mistreatment myself, I can attest that one of the biggest obstacles of addressing these issues is the mindset of the perpetrator(s) - a mindset of denial, excuses, invalidation, and obfuscation. Even though you did not specifically ask about influencing their mindsets, I wanted to include that suggestion in case you might find it helpful.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 pm

We carry a nifty book for those wishing to work with Saint Cyprian:

BOO-GRI-SCYP
Saint Cyprian, Saint of Necromancers by ConjureMan Ali
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:45 pm

I would like to know the best approach to take to gain someone's sympathy. This particular person is disconnected to any of my concerns that he has no care in the world for what I go through. Is there any spell I can cast to get him to feel and understand what I go through? I just want him to be supportive of me, and not be so dismissive.

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello Maduro01,

In the goal of affecting or influencing the mind or will of another. I prefer to use Skull Candles. A good Skull Candle Ritual can be a very powerful thing.

More on them here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Here here Apollo Dark...and what an appropriate oil to use Influence (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Here here Apollo Dark...and what an appropriate oil to use Influence (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html)

Indeed, and all these supplies and more are available at Luckymojo.com

OIL-HOO-INFL
Influence Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

EmmieB

Unread post by EmmieB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 am

So my friend and I got into this huge conflict where we both had hurt ourselves in the process. I admitted what I had done but he never apologized to what he had done and manipulated me a lot. How can I make someone feel "bad" or at least see the errors of his ways? I don't know how to explain it better than that. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:45 am

A white skull candle, dressed with Clarity oil, and burned over a picture of your friend, upon which is written your petition, could open his eyes. Placing it so that it looks into a mirror, while it burns, could amplify the work. If you're feeling less polite, you could also torment the candle with pins, or hot herbs, while offering relief, once he admits fault, but that's a whole different direction to approach the situation from.
Two-Headed Doctor

EmmieB

Unread post by EmmieB » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Thank you! How long does this work usually take into affect that he will start to feel bad?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:03 am

It's hard to say. The time it takes to see results can depend on the target, the worker, and any number of other variables. You could see signs immediately, or it could take more than one candle. There's one sure way to find out...
Two-Headed Doctor

EmmieB

Unread post by EmmieB » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 pm

This is true, Do I have to have a skull candle or can a white candle burned under with my intention/petition on his picture work the same way?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:12 pm

You could try it with a plain candle, but I think you would see better results with a skull candle. You could baptize a doll-baby, and get it in a mirror box, and then burn candles with that, too.
Two-Headed Doctor

EmmieB

Unread post by EmmieB » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Yes, i think a skull candle would work too! Thank you so much. Do you think Influence oil would be better than Clarity or should I buy both?

Priestess Divine

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Something else you can do is get 2 craft mirrors. Reflective sides will be facing each other. Like you are making a mirror sandwich...shiny sides in.

One one mirror: Use his baptized picture to create name paper (by writing on the back of the pic). One the back of the picture sprinkle with commanding sachet (to force him to look at what he has done) as you do say "I command you Joe Smith to take a long hard look in the mirror to see the error of your ways!" and tape his picture to one of the mirrors. One the other mirror: Take a piece of paper and write down all the "errors" he has committed that you want him to recognize. Anoint the paper in a 5 spot with look me over oil (you can also sachet this the same with LMO) as you pray that he sees the error of his ways. Calling each one out enthusiastically! That these words you have written will be forever on his mind until he learns from them and sees the errors of his ways. Again tell him to take a long hard look in the mirror! Add some communication herbs so that he gets the message loud and clear. Tie together with purple string with mirrors facing each other so he can look in the mirror. You can seal with purple candle wax and wrap in purple cloth. Place on your alter with his face facing up and the words over his head (lying on top of his face) - like he is laying down looking up at them. Smoke with tobacco since its used for communication - as you want to get your message through loud and clear. You can burn a purple candle on a regular schedule of your choosing (Wednesday should be part of that schedule) inscribed with his name and you commandment that "John Doe see the error of your ways". Also at night while he is sleeping.

Happy Hoodoo'n
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:54 pm

--EmmieB,

I'd prefer Clarity, personally. I'd rather the work give him a genuine look at the hurt he's caused, rather than making him feel that way. I think it comes down to the character of the person you're working on, what will be more effective.
Two-Headed Doctor

Onawa

Unread post by Onawa » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Wow,
I was looking for something just like this.

:)

June

Unread post by June » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:36 pm

I am dating a married man who claims he would choose me if he could do it all over again. We can't turn back time but we can make choices for the future and with that in mind, I would like this man to confess to his wife that he is both physically and emotionally involved with another woman.

Right now, this man is having his cake and eating it too so there is really no reason in the world for him to confess. What conjure would you suggest to get this man to confess his infidelity when he has absolutely no reason, no motive to do so? So basically, how do I get this married man to confess when he has nothing to gain by it?

thank you

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Excellent information iwmcclin,

You taught me something I've been wondering about as well.

Thank-you Nancy1313 for asking and thank-you jwmcclin for the great answer!

Bright Blessings,
Miss Olivia
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Thank you for the thank you but its all Lucky Mojo and miss cat who gave us this knowledge and power. Go for it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

KS Whitten

Unread post by KS Whitten » Sat May 11, 2013 2:05 pm

I had absolutely no doubt I would find what I needed here. I have an acquaintance that suspects her fiance isn't being faithful. I followed the links to the compelling supplies, and I know what to recommend to her now. Thanks so much to everyone for all the time, energy and immense knowledge that is made available to share with those who seek.

Blessings of healing and good health, prosperity and abundance, wellness and well-being to us all.

KS Whitten

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:00 am

my exhusband and i split 8 mnths we are seeing each other for sex how what can i do to make him tell me the truth about his sexual partners ?

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Influence or compelling products worked at getting him to tell the truth

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:29 pm

is it to late to get him back i have hair and personal items i have kids with him i love him its his parents that told him to go stray i no i should let it go but i love him 17yrs 2 kids is alot to jus let go if he would be honest and keep his penis in his pants we could work are am i way to late???? i order itraquel kit but havent started it yet is it right time

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Hello, Katie80lo
You poor thing. How terrible. I'm so very sorry.
I think, at this time, that you might consider talking to a reader and root worker from AIRR. http://readersandrootworkers.org
There are too many questions that haven't been answered (such as: is he with someone else?), etc. That need to be answered through a psychic reading. The work you're describing will need some magical coaching (or you can have them do it for you).
Hope this helps and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Take care of yourself and your dear children

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:27 pm

I have had many reading on keen they tell me he still loves me but enjoy in his freedom my twins are age 9 iI am stuck iI could get many men but want they real dad back and dontDont wontwon't to share him. How can iI get a fast reading from one of you hoodoo always busy

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Katie80lo,
How sad for your children. Those poor things. This breaks my heart that they want their dad back.
1-888-4-HOODOO is the phone number for a fast reading.
If you want a particular person. look to see who's on: www.Hoodoopsychics.com
Everybody who works for Hoodoo Psychics is a Certified root worker.
Good Luck. My prayers are with you

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Thank you I'll try now my twins have nightmares I have multiple sclerosis he cheated for a 26 hoil that dumped him but now is n the cycle again I guess I got tired a lot and had not much sex drive I'm on new meds now and jus want to do right for me and kids I Dont won't step kids for my daughters that's why world screwed up today his mom said iI was unfit. His lawyer causeI have m.s how dumb is that love to listen to you all its a little new for me but I'm learning just need to no weather to do intranquel spell r what I did the dirt so now I'm confused I've seen post where u should work one thing at time so that's what I'm thinking

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Yes, one thing at a time for people who are new at this.
Good Luck with the reading. You will be most happy!

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 am

Thank you even thought I have the intrainquily kit I kinda already did grave dirt goofer so one thing he needs to repent disguarding me and my twins he has to have a dose of what he sent out then if he is humbled I feel will be time to do intanquel kit I'd love to talk to you for coaching can you do that ? What is your ext its full moon where I am so need to move on this also I'm a unfit mom cause I have multiple sclerosis not my kids and me do everything together my ex believes in nothing I take them to Catholic church have to beg to let him allow me to take twins to sun school its bad for me worse for kids he use to be a good guy until his mom but alcohol back n his hand and told him go get another women she had no raising I may be confused but I will get through this.

Colette

Unread post by Colette » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 am

You're going through some really terrible times but, at the risk of sounding "intrusive", I'd say please calm down and hold off doing any potentially harmful spells on this man who's the father of your children. You said he used to be a good guy, so he need something to make him get back on the right track in relation to you and your kids. The Intranquil Spirit will not make people "repent" - it will make people unable to think straight, plus many other very negative consequences. Even if it brings him back, he might very well be all scattered and angry and that's not going to do your children any good.

Please consult an AIRR worker and get someone to help you.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 am

katie80lo wrote:Thank you even thought I have the intrainquily kit I kinda already did grave dirt goofer so one thing he needs to repent disguarding me and my twins he has to have a dose of what he sent out then if he is humbled I feel will be time to do intanquel kit I'd love to talk to you for coaching can you do that ? What is your ext its full moon where I am so need to move on this also I'm a unfit mom cause I have multiple sclerosis not my kids and me do everything together my ex believes in nothing I take them to Catholic church have to beg to let him allow me to take twins to sun school its bad for me worse for kids he use to be a good guy until his mom but alcohol back n his hand and told him go get another women she had no raising I may be confused but I will get through this.
Hello, Again
I will probably be on Hoodoo Psychics within the next 2 weeks.
But, all the people are wonderful. They really are
Take care and thank you

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:37 pm

will i get a different reading if im doing work? im confused about that if i ordered goofer and things laid them out should i wait? id like to call to see whats going on maybe i just need a guide never did anything like this . but seems intresting to me im catholic it amazing how many psalms and such are used in this i think its really a positive thing:

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Honey, please slow down and let's think for a minute.

You are battling multiple sclerosis. Your man left you and has cheated on you many times. You have twins to support.

The last thing you need to do is goofer this man. Goofer dust is a killing powder, designed to make him die on his knees howling like a dog. Is that what you want? Or do you want him back with you? I would wait on doing any negative or harsh work until you talk to a worker and get a plan in place.

Hoodoo Psychics will give you a reading and recommend rootwork AND point you to a professional who can help you in AIRR with this very complicated case.
Since you're Catholic I would say a St. Jude novena to help you.

Good luck and I'll pray for you.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you so much I need to get a reading soon hopefully I haven't did anything to harsh yet thank you for explain it to me i do want him back but the man I married the sweet honest person not the person he has became his mom turned him back to booze its a disease I worked 17 yrs to get this man straight now he slip off to have sex with me. I'm a secret doormat hmm not good none of this prayers for me to get a reading ASAP

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:41 am

Hi katie80lo.

I've read through this thread. You've had excellent experienced people give your advice. At least three of them have also advised you to get a reading on this situation.
I'm going to be the fourth person to advise you to get a reading.
If you've been handling things such as goofer dust and working with Intranquil spirit or even thinking about working with these things I also advise reading up on the cleansing baths.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html to cleanse yourself.
If you are working with Hoodoo products then it is best to work with a reputable reader who is familiar with and who knows how to use Hoodoo products.
You will find these people here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
1-888-4-HOODOO
or
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Being a mother, I'm concerned about your children. You are putting a man who cheats, drinks and uses you like a doormat ( your own words) above the welfare of your kids. Children are like sponges, you know this.
They see how their father treats their mother. When they grow up they'll think this is normal behavior. Think about these young lives you are affecting.
The pity party must stop.
Get yourself together. Like Mary Bee said you are battling a disease. Do what you can to take care of yourself. Emotional stress not only creates illness it also makes illness worse.
Start now. Today make it the day you are going to change. None of this "...I need to get a reading soon..." Do what it takes to get your life back on track now.
When you change, you will more than likely see a change in your husband toward you. He knows you're waiting for him, always welcoming him into your bed. He knows he can get away with disrespectful behavior with you.
Mary Bee is praying for you, I tell you what, she is a very powerful person to have in your court. But you have to help out. Start the process, people here are helping you.
We want the best for you!
Keep us posted!
Many blessings to you.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Marry b I sent you a personal email I want you to give me a reading since you already kinda get what is going on I need coaching thanks

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:00 am

i sent you a email im having issues with getting anyone from hoodoo thats avalable really would like you to do it marybee since you read on it no more fact he needed goofering i do want him back but sometime people need to fall before they can come back to earth he not only hurt me my twins my personal parts would go numb and hed still wont sex he didnt give a dam i had m.s he force me then after i flipped out told him id leave him he got really nice then sneaky this has been a bad cycle my twins no exactly he is a snake they dont even tell him love u dad anymore i forced them to counsler said not to do that it is the way it is drinking driving having over night sex buds with my kids telling women he love them n front of twins yea he brok all agreement my angels are not toys they are my reason and almost ready to get them new dad oh he even told them if they wont act right maybe yo mom need to get u a new dad marryin a young girl would help him get custody of my twins but i dont wont to jus get married because yes he needs fixing then we will work on the love need to no if i did things right to cause confusion one thing at time he has to pay for the hurt he has caused us. i still love him and can forgive and foget but the path has to be cleaned .

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Hello everybody. I need a person to confess something they've done. I have a skull candle and compelling oil ordered from LMCC, but is there a spell I can start in the meantime?

I have a small crystal skull I'd like to use if it would be useful, and a decent selection of herbs including some for influence, domination, and psychic work and communication.

I also have good personal concerns, and several candles on hand, white, black, purple, and red.

I'd like to start this quickly, utilizing the thinner veil of Samhain if possible, as the target is very resistant to the idea.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 am

Until your products arrive, you can name a candle for the person, load it with personal concerns and appropriate herbs and work it as a doll-baby. Tobacco smoke mixed with some calamus root powder would be great to use as incense during the work and to smoke the candle in repeatedly before burning. You can begin the burn tonight and continue it over a number of days if you have a good-sized pillar candle to work with.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:49 pm

So I've done my homework and know all about narcissism. I also know the posts and spells on here that have been suggested, and that one should truly RUN when dealing with a narcissist.

So on the stupid side, is there any spell that can be done on a narcissist for them to change and become a better person? Maybe hit rock bottom and be forced to see all the wrongs they've done? I just don't know how to go about it. I know there is "punishing the narcissist". But is there anything else?

And I'm dealing with extreme narcissism here.

Guess I'm tired of seeing him "respected" by the world, and I know that boosts his ego. He only contacts me every once in again begging for me to tell him if I've moved on etc., really just wanting to boost his ego again. Once he gets his answers after days of begging, he hates me again and I'm nothing to him. I know I should run, cut and clear, etc., but that dumb part of me honestly loves him and has for many, many years.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 pm

misslady123 wrote:So on the stupid side, is there any spell that can be done on a narcissist for them to change and become a better person? Maybe hit rock bottom and be forced to see all the wrongs they've done? I just don't know how to go about it. I know there is "punishing the narcissist". But is there anything else?
"Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD." - Isaiah 26:10

There are are some folks who go through their lives convinced that repentance is for other people, not for them.

However, Conjureman Ali posted an elegant skull candle spell for narcissists, here:
Guess I'm tired of seeing him "respected" by the world, and I know that boosts his ego.

I'll get to that in a minute, but first --
He only contacts me every once in again begging for me to tell him if I've moved on etc., really just wanting to boost his ego again. Once he gets his answers after days of begging, he hates me again and I'm nothing to him.
I bet he loves the poor-pitiful-me drama of begging, too. Why not just cheerfully say "Yep, I'm over you, Narcissus!" the very next time he calls. End the whole cycle before it begins.
I know I should run, cut and clear, etc., but that dumb part of me honestly loves him and has for many, many years.
Cut and Clear won't work until you understand why you want to hold on to him; why you love someone who treats everyone as a THING.

Now, about stripping him of the world's respect:

Make a doll baby of him and fill it with the nastiest, painfullest curios you can think of: black mustard seed, chili peppers, red ants -- just really go to town on it. Put a lodestone at the heart, dressed with Look Me Over oil, to attract attention to his nastiness.

Put it in a mirror box -- line it with broken mirrors.

On top of those mirror shards, glue some Fresnel-style magnifier cards, cut to fit (just google "credit card magnifier" and you'll see what I mean). As you prepare those magnifiers -- dress them with King Solomon Wisdom oil and Look Me Over oil -- call the names of everyone who respects him "and all his admirers and allies, known and unknown to me." Read Psalm 1 aloud.

Then curse him out and read Psalm 79. You can take a hammer or some other blunt instrument and whale away at him while you do this, if you need to.

Then place him in the box and shut it permanently. I favor hot glue for this, but you might be in a mood to NAIL it shut. If the nails catch the doll-baby, oh well.

Ideally, you would want to dispose of it where he must walk over it: under his house would be most traditional. But you could leave it in the bushes at his workplace -- or -- hold on, brainstorm --

ON THE GROUNDS OF HIS CHURCH.

Then go home and take a hyssop bath and read Psalm 51 and then Psalm 1, to bring the work full circle with yourself in a clean state.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Goodness @Aura, I'm so sorry I didn't thank you and acknowledge your response. I somehow missed the notification and so didn't know you answered me; maybe I inadvertently unchecked the reply notification box? I sincerely apologize!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:30 am

don't worry about it ;) The main think is your being able to work!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

render123

Unread post by render123 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi all,

i am looking for a way to get a man to realize he was wrong, admit that what he did was hurtful, and apologize for how he treated me.

any suggestions?

thanks

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi render123, In my opinion what you are asking for is tricky on several levels. You might be able to have him admit what he did was wrong and apologize for it with controlling work, influence work, or skull candles, but that doesn't mean that his apology will be genuine and that he will actually feel remorse. Right off the bat I would suggest that you consult with a reader to see what is going on and determine exactly what you want and how to get there.

In the meantime, here is some information on controlling work that you might consider.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi all. I need some input on a doll baby I’m thinking of creating. I want someone to be plagued by guilt over a secret act of betrayal, enough to be compelled to confess. I had planned to work with a skull candle to get into their thoughts, then was distracted for a while by more pressing matters. I've seen some movement related to other work I've been doing on the target and am ready to return to extracting a confession. For for the past few days I’ve been drawn to a dolly.

I thought I’d make it from black clay with appropriate controlling and psychic herbs, (maybe confusing ones also?), and shame brier kneaded in. Add a personal concern and then bake the clay. I’ll dress the doll baby with Compelling Oil. I’m thinking I then would find a small stone, painted on one side with “Guilt” or “Confess”. The other side might state the target’s sin. I’ll secure the stone to the doll baby, either by placing it in a small bag tied around the doll’s neck, or securely binding the rock to the doll’s chest. I’ll baptize the doll and tell it what it needs to do: confess, or spend its remaining days drowning in guilt. Finally I’d deploy it by dropping it in a Porta Pottie.

Does this seem reasonable? I’m really drawn to the doll baby and stone idea, similar to having an albatross around the neck, a burden that will only be lifted by full disclosure. If I’m off the mark please tell me why, and I’ll return to the skull spell.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi LittleStevie,
I think that your idea is brilliant.
Just one thing (and this is just me....other root workers might disagree. <--which is fine because you're getting different ideas). I don't bake my dolls. I buy the air hardening kind. I'm always afraid that the baking will ruin the spirit or energy of anything inside of it.
Also, what is: "Shame Brier"??
Otherwise, you've got it going on!
Congrats!

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

I bought the clay you bake because in the past I've had trouble with others hardening completely. I found I had to work the play dough style clay into very thin, pancake like pieces and set it outside to harden over several days. I don't know why it takes so long as I live in a hot dry climate where things rarely rot, they usually dry out, but I thought I best get clay to bake if I wanted to form a 3D figure. Maybe there's another type to try? I'll research online and try to find something more suitable.

I've never seen shame brier, but I came across its use here on the forum, and it's also mentioned in Miss Cat's herb and root book. Apparently it droops and folds its leaves in when touched. You have to call the target's name into the living plant when you touch it, they dry the leaves to use them, so have to find a live plant to use. I don't know if any of the local nurseries here carry it but I'm going to look. If they don't I'm out of luck because as I said I live in a very arid place and I seriously doubt it grows wild here. If I can't find it is there anything with similar properties I can use? Maybe I could harvest a few local cactus spines to prick his conscience LOL.

Anyway I've also decided not to add confusion to the mix. I'll keep it simple with compelling and psychic herbs, add some shame to the mix if I can. All the horse's ass needs to know is that his life is in the shitter until he confesses.

Thank you again!

BeginAgain

Unread post by BeginAgain » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:55 pm

I have two someones who I have very good reason to believe that they have lied to me, a lie that resulted in the lose of my job. I know they both know something I don't, I also know one isn't lying so much as withholding the truth for professional reasons, but the other one outright lied to my face. I read on the forum that I could "make a compelling jar and put them in there so that everytime you need a confession you can work the jar". I would like to know how to make a compelling jar so that I may compel the truth out of them. I'm also open to commanding since they weren't exactly nice to me I don't feel the need to be so gentle with them.

I have calamus and deer's tongue, compelling oil and essence of bend over. I have both of their pictures, and paper that the one whom outright lied to my face wrote.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:22 pm

BeginAgain, Your materials sound like an excellent start to compelling work.

You could make a vinegar jar --
Or you could get a bottle spell kit with complete instructions: Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

BeginAgain

Unread post by BeginAgain » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:03 am

Thank you very much for your help. A compelling bottle sounds exactly what I wanted. I have one other question though, I am very fond of working with poppets and I would like create a poppet and place it in the jar. I would use the herbs and personal concerns I have to stuff the doll and then stuff the poppet into the jar. Is this something that would be a viable working or would it be counter intuitive to what I want?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”