Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Badgerwoman

Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by Badgerwoman » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Believe me when I say I know what you're going through. My ex and I just had this kind of conversation last night, and he is the exact same type, strong silent type, moody, doesn't talk about his feelings much (anymore--*wistful smile*) and so when we ended it last week, I definitely had questions that needed answers. And while he didn't have many answers for me, we did have a good conversation, and we cleared the air quite well.

Another thing I would suggest is to anoint yourself with King Solomon oil for wisdom and clear speaking in the situation, and then sit down and write him a well thought out letter or email explaining that you understand that he has been hurt as well, but that it would help you in the future to be friends and save at least that much by understanding and clearing the air of the past issues and hurts. Written communication is often more effective than verbal communication because we have time to think about what we say. Take all the time you need to write your letter in an effectively communicative, but non-threatening manner. If you approach with the "you did this to me you rotten so-and-so" type of vibe, he's going to clam up even more. So use the oils and the candles and the incense to clear your head and ask God to guide and advise you as you communicate with your ex.

Hope that helps, and you're not the only one out here hurting, sweetheart. I'm sorry for your hurt. Heal and be well.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

I would actually do a love uncrossing spell, and then do some road opening work to remove obstacles, and just clear out the old crap that is plaguing this friendship or old relationship. However, you need to know when to move on as well. I would suggest that you get what you need to say out regardless if he acknowledges it or not, then move on from the situation through some healing work and a cut and clear.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Love uncrossing, Healing, Clarity, and Road Opener would do the trick. Uncross yourself, heal from the hurts, give clarity to him and yourself so you can talk about the hurts, then Road Opener to clear the way for the new to come.

If you want to move on then Cut and Clear.

I'd take a double action red and black candle. Butt it, dress the black with Uncrossing oil, the red with Healing, Clarity, and I'd add Reconciliation to help you guys heal from the hurt. Burn this on top of your names while you have a Road Opening Vigil burning to help clear out the obstacles in the way.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:29 pm

This is so helpful! Thank you all so much for your suggestions...This forum is very helpful. I'm still unsure on where I want to go in future with this relationship, but for all the good times we've shared, for all the love and care I have for him, I definitely want to have that one talk and feel lighter and not hold any resentment against him...

leo_gato

Unread post by leo_gato » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am

There are family members who are hiding information about money, assets, and possibly illegal activity. I need them to confess and let everything out in the open. It is the only way I will be able to address concerns about what is rightfully mine and take action to prevent or protect myself from possible illegal activity.

I have read the postings about the purple candles, the salt jar, the reversible candles, and the baptized beefs tongue. But I'm a bit confused on which method would be best for me.

Also, as for the purple candles, are they the 4 inch candles? Or another kind? Do you burn them each day until the person/people confess? Or is it just once? Also, with the double broiler, I've never used one before. Is it okay to place a glass jar in a double broiler without it shattering from the heat? And as the beef tongue, how does one "baptize" it? And how does one make a "compelling/commanding jar"?

Please let me know what type of method you believe would be best for this situation. And please do clarify the questions above. Even if I am advised to a different method I would still like to know the specifics on the above methods.

Thank you for time and help.
[i]leo_gato[/i]

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 am

...one method to use is to 'compel' the person(s) to confess using Compelling with the purple candle, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

You can use 4 inch, 6 inch, taper or vigil (of course vigils will continuously burn unless you snuff them daily)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 pm

I would work a white skull candle, and put some compelling oil or powder and stuff some deer's tongue along with some licorice root and/or calamus to force them to speak the truth. You can work the beef tongue as well if that is a better trick that suits you.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

What kind of spell would you use in order to make someone (a cheating partner, an abusive parent, a rapist, etc.) aware of his/her misdeeds? To break down all lies they tell themselves, the illusions, the convenient "forgetting," the revisionist history, and anything else that stands between them and the whole "Dear God, what have I done?" epiphany. Ideally, of course, that would be followed by substantial contrition and remorse.

I was thinking of something like a jinx or crossing spell, using a black candle and various LM oils such as Black Arts and Crossing (because this is kind of a curse) and Road Opener and Clarity (to open the way to the truth and make it clear). Carve the candle with the words "CONVICTION CONTRITION REMORSE", dress it with oils, and place it atop a picture and/or a name paper. Then pray over it and light it on a Saturday during the hour of Saturn.

Is that how you would approach it...or would you approach it differently? I welcome your thoughts, thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

There is a Compelling Spell that involves what you are asking found here http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

This was also discussed in this post Making a liar confess found here making-a-liar-confess-t8242.html

...and similar information (Spell to knock someone off their pedestal) found here spell-to-knock-someone-off-their-pedestal--t4573.html

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey, I checked out those links, and they seem pretty good. From what I saw, they seemed geared towards cases of active, deliberate deception (where the person would presumably already know the truth), but you think they would also be applicable to cases of self-deception?

Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:39 pm

So you are saying this person actually 'thinks' they are telling the truth?

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm a newbie here BUT I have been reading a lot lol. I don't think we are NOT allowed to give our insights though. From what you have posted, it seems to me that whoever you are speaking of, provided they really do have no awareness of their misdeeds, has a narcisstic type outlook on things and I don't know that Jinxing or Crossing would be the desired affect. Having dealt with someone like that, i would think that crossing them up would give them another excuse to continue to decieve themselves or strengthen their illusions by not forcing them to look inward towards what the problem is and continue to direct their issues outward. I think you were on the right track with the road opener and the clarity because it may help to remove those mental blockages they have to awareness, but I almost want to recommend cast off evil because according to the product page, it helps people accept and deal with their evil bad habits. cat uses alcoholism as an example, because they kind of have a self-deception thing going on too.

You might want to do some cleansing and protection on yourself too because it is rough dealing with individuals like this and it could really mess with your energy if you let it. I got consumed myself with wanting someone to own up and recognize their illusions yet I am the one all worked up over it and they haven't changed, they could care less. So I would be prepared to do a cut and clear if need be as well.

Just my .02 cents.

Trish
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:41 pm

jwmcclin wrote:So you are saying this person actually 'thinks' they are telling the truth?
Essentially, it's a case of emotional abuse while growing up. In my mind, knowing what I know now, I consider this person's words/actions towards me over the years to have been abusive; it was the kind of stuff that inspires questions of where mere strictness/harshness ends and abuse begins, though I firmly consider it to have been the latter. She always saw herself (and others saw her) merely as someone who did her best to provide a good life for me and steer me in the right path, and to the extent she (and others) were aware of my anger and resentment, it was always seen as me merely being ungrateful, selfish, etc.

I'm not interested in a direct confrontation because I already know (based on years of past experience), that she is incapable of hearing and comprehending it. If I tried, I'd probably get a response like "Well, I know I was hard on you sometimes, but that was just because I wanted to make sure you made the right decisions..." No direct accusation would be taken seriously, and I know I'd be wasting my breath to try. (It would be as if I were speaking a foreign language!) My desire here is to bring up all memories of her past actions in her mind, make clear the nature of those actions, and induce inescapable and acute awareness. Bring on the "Dear God, what have I done?" epiphany. But words alone cannot do this.

Fortunately, I have options. I have a photo, plenty of handwriting samples, and I know her full legal name. With these personal effects and the right supplies, I could possibly make something happen.
trish76 wrote:I'm a newbie here BUT I have been reading a lot lol. I don't think we are NOT allowed to give our insights though. From what you have posted, it seems to me that whoever you are speaking of, provided they really do have no awareness of their misdeeds, has a narcisstic type outlook on things and I don't know that Jinxing or Crossing would be the desired affect. Having dealt with someone like that, i would think that crossing them up would give them another excuse to continue to decieve themselves or strengthen their illusions by not forcing them to look inward towards what the problem is and continue to direct their issues outward. I think you were on the right track with the road opener and the clarity because it may help to remove those mental blockages they have to awareness, but I almost want to recommend cast off evil because according to the product page, it helps people accept and deal with their evil bad habits. cat uses alcoholism as an example, because they kind of have a self-deception thing going on too.
Trish
I don't think it's so much a narcissism issue as it is a "comprehension blockage," but I see what you're saying. I am personally drawn towards including Black Arts or Crossing because I see this as a kind of dark work, in the sense of dredging up the contents of the proverbial dark cellar. I very much like your idea of using Cast Off Evil, and it seems particularly appropriate here, so I will also keep that in mind.

Thank you for your input! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Crossing isn't what you need here. Crossing doesn't make people realize their mistakes and flaws. It simply ruins their life--usually without realizing what is causing it to happen too.

You want this person to seem themselves for what they really are. I think what you need is the conjure mentioned here:

punishing-the-narcissist-t7501.html

good luck

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Crossing isn't what you need here. Crossing doesn't make people realize their mistakes and flaws. It simply ruins their life--usually without realizing what is causing it to happen too.

You want this person to seem themselves for what they really are. I think what you need is the conjure mentioned here:

punishing-the-narcissist-t7501.html

good luck
Wow, that sounds like an incredible spell, thank you! I hope for the chance to use it soon.

Many thanks to everyone, in fact. :)

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:49 am

Hi all,
Long story short- Im trying to get to the bottom of a story. The problem is the information Im looking for is not something I can just come right out and ask this person for. Its a touchy situation and this person doesnt like to bring the subject up. So therefore, I usually dont either.

My question. Can anyone recommend any LMCC products that might be of assistance in getting info from this person about a particular situation that they dont like bringing up? Im trying to get every single detail.

I was thinking of using some compelling products but maybe commanding might be more appropriate? Along with communication herbs?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:47 pm

You've got the right idea. Miss cat details a "spill your guts" conjure on the compelling page where you might check.

A mix of compelling and communication herbs are what you are looking for.

One method I use involves taking a purple candle and carving it with that person's name and the words "spill all to me." Dress this with Compelling oil (a bit of Mercury oil for communication might be a good idea too), then roll it in a mix of Tobacco, Calamus, and Salt. Set that thing on their name and light it. Pray the 8th Psalm asking that they be brought under your foot and reveal all. Right before the candle burns out take out the name paper and light it on fire and demand they coming running to you to tell all.

Take the wax and bury it where they will walk over it and sprinkle the ashes of the name paper where they will come in contact with it.

Good luck.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 am

Thanks ConjureMan Ali! Great advice!
I wonder if I should do this AFTER merc retrograde... Im not in dire need of the info just yet.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 am

Remember Mercury Retrograde creates problems with communication ... of course its your call! My belief is that you work spells when they are needed.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Aaah Mercury retrograde.
Also, I dont know of a place that this person would walk over the remains...
I can sprinkle the name paper ashes over my doorstep before they come to visit I suppose.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:28 pm

HELLO HELLO HELLO! I finally found where I can get CLARITY ROOTS AND HERBS..[YAY] :D

Okay so miss bri, what if I cannot obtain none of the herbs from where I live...? Can I order them? I would like them....[obviously you know my situation] So now I know what herbs to use, I dont know where to get them...?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Of course you can order them. This forum is an outreach of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company. We sell almost 200 different varieties of magical herbs. Here are the pages from which you can read more about and then order the herbs mentioned above:

They are $3.00 per package, plus postage.

Solomon Seal Root: http://herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
$3.00 HER-SOL-ROOT

Peach tree leaves: http://herb-magic.com/peach-tree-leaves.html
$3.00 HER-PEA-LEAF

Lemongrass: http://herb-magic.com/lemon-grass.html
$3.00 HER-LMG-LEAF

Deer's Tongue: http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
$3.00 HER-DEE-LEAF
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 pm

:D :D :D OH MY GOSH THANK YOU! Just what I needed Because I have my skull candle and no roots to go with it. HAHA! Thank Miss Cat! Your awsome! So would all I need to do is crush all of them together and sprinkle them over my skull candle i'd be using?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:03 am

Certainly that is one way to work it, and yes, please order from Lucky Mojo when you are purchasing herbs to do spiritual work with. Why? Because Lucky Mojo herbs, roots, curios, and all spiritual products are made the old fashioned way--by hand, with loving care, and lots of prayer!
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 pm

So I just fount out that I can use SAGE as another herb for CLARITY as well...is this true? Because since I will be doing my Clarity and Influence work, I already ordered my herbs, I would like to know if SAGE is one I can also order? And how can Lemongrass clear up confusion I may ask?
-Tbanks :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Sage is used for wisdom so it can help you make better decisions. So yes you can include that in your order. As for lemongrass it helps clear away things and obstacles. So that is how it is used to clear up confusion because it clears away the confusion.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm

As I had fount out, I discovered there are 2 LEMONGRASS HERBS, the LEMON LEAF and the LEMON GRASS LEAVES [the white thin ones]....I just didn't know particularly which one is to be used for my type of work. You are talking about the LEMON GRASS LEAVES am I correct? Because I just don't know which ones to order...lol.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Lemongrass and lemon leaf are two different things. They are not two kinds of lemon grass. Lemon grass is what Miss Cat recommended above, and that is what I was referring to.

I highly suggest getting Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book, as it is very detailed about these herbs, and curio. I think it would be a great asset to anyone practicing hoodoo.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:55 pm

:ugeek: Awsome. So now I have a clear view of what I need to accomplish my wishes. Thank you Starsinthesky...you are TRUELY....tha bomb! :D :D :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Lol...tha BOMB truly tickled me. Thanks Good luck to you.

NO Conjure Virgin

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 pm

I need help with a situation that I have ASAP! I am not sure exactly which LM products would best for this situation.. here's the problem I have an ex who I believe is an repulsive liar and he is also not good at keeping is word or promises. I want to find out the truth about everything that he has said promises that he never kept everything that he never told me that should've been the truth I want for him to communicate more but also tell the truth nothing but the truth. I want to cross/ break up anything that is going on in his life jobs, relationships, finances, but also leave him under my control & make him do as I say. Thank you in advance for your replies

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:55 pm

I will respond to the 'telling the truth' part of your question: Lucky Mojo has several methods used to make a liar confess (if that is your desire) Similar questions were discussed in this topic Making a liar confess making-a-liar-confess-t8242s50.html
Also LM Compelling spiritual supplies are used to make a liar confess found here http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

NO Conjure Virgin

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:46 pm

My desire is really just to get the truth. As for the rest its best that I let that be and focus on my main intensions. I'm gonna look into the compelling products Thank You your response jwmcclin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm

If you want to cross the person then you are going to work with crossing products.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

If you want to do break up work then break up products would be helpful.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

and you would want to use essence of bend over to get them completely under your control

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 pm

So I know my boyfriend is up to things, but when I've confronted him, he's lied and said I'm making it up. Thus I tried a sugar jar on him--I put calamus root, licorice, and eucalyptus in it, as well as our hairs and photos, and a petition that he would confess to me what he's been doing. I anointed purple candles with Compelling Oil and burned it on top. I've been doing it for about two months now, but he still hasn't fessed up. What else can I try to clear the air?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:02 pm

You can use Compelling products, look at this http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
Scroll down to, "Compelling a Liar to Confess"

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Wonderful! And it just so happens that I have Compelling products!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Thats great. If you want to be a tad bit harsh, and put some fire under their butt...I would make a doll for them, and then hold it over the flame of a compelling candle. THis is if they become a bit resistant or refuse to confess.

angeldust

Unread post by angeldust » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 am

Just out of curiosity conjure man, when you write, "you never know how people react to such harsh spells," do you have an example of the an Essence of Bend Over spell not working in the way that the spell caster wanted it to?

angeldust

Unread post by angeldust » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Over what period of time would you perform this kind of black skull candle spell, 7 days?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

It depends how much time you have dedicated to the work. Personally, I like to do it over 7 days or perhaps even 9 days because its like repeating the spell over and over each day. Basically you are putting more energy into the work. But if you can only do it for 3 or even one day for times sake make sure you say it with conviction. You can always gets some back up candles lit to help emphasize the work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Angeldust, some people actively fight any attempts to dominate them and may respond in anger. If you cannot strike quickly and with force, or if you are not prepared for anger, do not undertake harsh spells like these.

angeldust

Unread post by angeldust » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:34 am

I see, would it help to break there resistance before performing the bend over spell? You mention using needles and sticking them in the candle during the spell, is it ok to remove them after you have burned the candle, and repeat sticking them in on the next go and then removing them and so on...?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 pm

angeldust,

The various spells given here are all to be performed over a series of days.

There is no reason to pre-prepare for the work by "breaking down" the person's resistance. Strike strongly and swiftly, and with full impact.

There is no reason to re-use the needles and you may dispose of them with the rest of the spell remains. However, if you have access to the person, you may do very well to stick some of those needles in and around his home, for instance in his sofa or in the dirt (point up) so he will have to walk over them. Do so with a commanding curse over each needle: "You will declare your iniquity! You will be sorry for your sin!"
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Angeldust, I dont see why you can't reuse the needles. So just do that as you wish.

angeldust

Unread post by angeldust » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:53 pm

thank you all, you have been very insightful :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:12 pm

If I stick pins into a candle, I don't take them out. Unless I am repeatedly poking the candle with a single nail or pin, if I stick it in, I leave it there.

Nancy1313
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nancy1313 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 am

Hi there, is there an herb I can use as possibly a truth serum, I can't seem to find the perfect one I have almost all your herbs,and love them as my friends...lolplease help thank you
Nancy

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

There is a ritual that includes several herbs to encourage a person to tell the truth. Deer's tongue, Licorice root and Calamus root are combined; give the herbs more strength include compelling powders or oils.

Read about each here:

Deer's Tongue http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
Licorice Root http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
Calamus Root http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
Compelling Spiritual Supplies http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Scroll down on the Compelling Spiritual Supplies website and read about the Compelling A Liar to Confess spell that has been used in situations you described.

Nancy1313
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nancy1313 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Thank You so much appreciate it )0( :D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 am

Did you bury the remains at a graveyard as this is dark work? Or in your garden to keep the person close to you?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Spellyshelly,

Essence of Bend Over or forcing an ex to apologize is not "dark" work to me. It is more coercive work, but its not "dark" work. If I was trying to control them to come back to me, then perhaps I would bury the spell remains n their property or near my front door. But for the most part, I take it to the crossroads. I suppose I would take it to the graveyard if it were an enemy though.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I see, well there are no candle wax remains at all just the wick and some of the herbs and the petition I think I will bury it in my yard as its too much of a risk to bury it on the targets property thanks stars

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Spellyshelly,

Conjures aren't categorized as easily as dark or light, but rather have a whole range of attributes. I have always been taught that with coercive work, especially things like domination that you should cleanse yourself, especially your hands as you are trying to impose your own will on another.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:01 pm

thanks conjureman very helpful!

KiLovely

Unread post by KiLovely » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Hello All,

I have a question. My ex has been coming over all of the time and even though I know (intuitively) that he loves me, he keeps downplaying his feelings for me and downplaying how serious our relationship was. I haven't seen him in over 5 years and now he's popping over all the time and I'm sooo grateful and happy that this has happened thanks to the road opener candle. But there is something that is keeping him from exposing how he truly feels about me. It's that Stubborn Gemini trait that is irritating the hell out of me!

Now I purchased the fire of love candle and oil and the stay with me candle and the reconciliation candle but I was hoping that maybe I could specify on my petition that whatever is holding him back from telling me his true feelings would be banished.

Another thought I had was about the compelling, domination or essence of bendover oils to make him tell me the truth in my presence.

Should I do this? I didn't want to use those 3 oils because I just don't want to force him or be harsh with it. I just want him to want to tell me how he feels.

He and I have some serious talking and resolving of our past issues at hand. But I need him to be open-minded and vulnerable so that guarded wall needs to come down! He's still very much hurt over the fact that while we were together I wouldn't conceive a child with him and after we broke up I conceived my child with my other ex 3 years later!

My ex best friend and I had a major falling out and she told him that I cheated on him which is not true but him and his current gf are close with this lying bitch and he feels like why would she lie!? And I'm like because she and I aren't friends anymore duuuh! I want the reconciliation candle to help us forgive each other and resolve our issues but I just want the love that he has for me to stand up on it's own and bridge past his pain and fear so that we can begin making some SERIOUS progress.

Should I just use the reconciliation, stay with me and the fire of love candles to handle everything?

Now for the current woman he's with. I just feel like once he and I resolve our issues, she will no longer be a problem. I just know. But he's affraid to admit to his own faults but I do believe that once he does nothing will stop us.

I think the Rec, stay & Fire candles would do but should I get the dom or bend over oils? I just want to soften him up for this discussion.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Domination and bend over does not soften someone up. Essentially, you are putting their hands behind their back and MAKING them do something. If you want something to soften someone up, then work with a sweet jar.

You need to get a reading. You keep saying "you know..." A lot of us THINK we know,b ut the reading can shed a different light on it. And not to me a reading can A) shed some light on his true intentions B) help see what can be done to let go the past issues C) tell you what spell work needs to be done

As for the other woman, well if he is willing to do this seeing you while hes with another woman business...then most likely he will do it to you.

You need to get a reading for a rootworker to see what needs to be done. Reconciliation work may not work in this situation along with stay wtih me, and fire of love. I feel like stay with me may not work because he is involved with someone else, and this may and obviously prevent him from staying and being faithful to you. Not to mention you are putting yourself at risk for a love triangle.

So your next steps is a reading. Www.readersandrootworkers.com

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Essence of Bend Over may be a bit harsh just to get him to admit his feelings for you. It's not like he's hiding a lie.

What you want to do is remove the blocks he put up to admitting the truth. His actions already reflect his feelings. Consider the conjures outlined in the resistance in a lover thread here:

resistance-in-a-lover-t9109.html

The product you are looking for here is Compelling.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 pm

I have a question about this spell-tonight is the last night for it (7 days). Do I wait for him to confess to his behavior of his own volition, or do I once again confront him? I have already tried to get the truth out of him several times and he consistently lies. There is also the option that we are supposed to start going to counseling and I thought maybe the truth might come out in those sessions.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Years ago, when I was a child, I was involved in some sketchy situations with a male cousin of mine.
He was always agressive and strange with me. He was interested in sexual things from a very very early age and was not what you would call a normal boy. When we hit adolescence, he was constantly making advances on me and even confessed his love for me at 16.
He is a very disturbed person and I've begun to question whether he sexually abused me as a child.
I have certain sketchy memories and I'd love to know if there was a spell I could use on him to get him to answer the question honestly.
Only two other people would know the answers to my questions, but one of them is dead and the other (his sister) would be very difficult to get information out of. It's suspected that he raped/molested her as children and it would not be out of character for him to have done something to me.

If anyone could give me some suggestions I would dearly appreciate it. This situation is very difficult and frustrating, not to mention deeply upsetting.
Any help is much loved!

-Daisy.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”