Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

bellessecret

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by bellessecret » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:21 am

Hi, I am new to Hoodoo, and I have a question. What can you do to be sure that someone you know is being honest and telling you the truth? What type of spell should I use please? Any suggestions? Thank you.
Belle

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 am

For situations like this I use my pendulum because it can give you a yes/no answer.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 pm

bellessecret

My gut is what I use. It has not steared me wrong yet. Usually if you doubt a person's honesty, it is with good reason. That means the person has lied to you in the past, or you are getting a bad vibe on the person. Either way, proceed with caution.

You can light a white candle dressed in clarity oil, or King Solomon oil to be able to spot a liar.

Mary

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Thank you both for your replies. I will try both. I'm pretty good at trusting my gut instinct but I don't feel anything either way yet. But it will let me know, though. Thank you!! Belle

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 pm

I would use a pendulum or go to a reader and ask them to do a card reading on the subject.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:36 am

I tested this out with someone by asking her questions that I already knew the answer to and it works. This is about body language, a fascinating subject. Body language is a "right brain" subject. The right brain is also the magickal brain, so studying body language will also, no doubt, aid ones magickal development. So I hope the mods will allow this posted link as it isn't really so "off topic".

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi everyone and thank you for your suggestions. I should have listened to my "gut" instincts about this person when I felt them later in the relationship, and I didn't. I just didn't feel anything about him at first, good or bad. I had someone do a comparison of our birth charts, an astrologer. She said we were super compatible and we were a great match. But recently, I discovered this person was lying, over and over again. I haven't heard from him in nine days and don't expect to at this point. He turned out to be what I would consider a pathological liar, because I found out that he also lied to others, all the time. Very sad, because I had developed some feelings for him before I realized what he was truly about.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:08 pm

What herbs would be good to bring out clarity and truth to a situation? I would be using LM Clarity oil but would like to know what herbs would be good to use in addition to that.

Thanks!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Solomon Seal Root is very good for clarity and wisdom.
Peach tree leaves are good for wisdom.
Lemongrass can clear up confusion and increase clear sightedness.
Deer's Tongue is good if articulation/verbalizing is a problem.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 am

Mnay Thanks Miss Bri!

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi, I was wondering, I need some ideas to find out the truth about something. M

My intution tells me its true, but I really don't know if I trust it right now and I don't want to automatically accuse this person about lying...

Is there any spells I can do that will help me find out the truth, and if so what would I use?

Note: this person is not in the same state as me, but I talk to them on the phone...

If anyone could help me that would be great. :) Thanks.

-Michelle

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

You don't need a spell, you need to use divination. Tarot cards, pendulums, shells, geomancy,horary astrology, tea leaves, their are about a million more forms of it out there, and to be successful in magic you really should learn at least one.

For products, luckymojo sells tarot cards and pendulums, and some good books on divination, Psychic Vision products can also help.
HRCC Student #1559

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks, I have tarot cards, and used them before I guess I'll try that out first.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:28 am

Divination is a great way of finding out the truth about something, but you can also force the answer out of someone.

The simplest means of doing so is burning a purple candle with Essence of Bend Over on their name paper. Carve "Tell Me The Truth" on your candle. You can also put them in a commanding jar and work them over a period of time and command them to reveal what they know.

Mercury and parrot feathers are another great way of getting someone to spill all.

There are other traditional methods too many to list, but it all depends on what context you are looking for. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 pm

ConjureMan

Thank you!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 am

how about to get someone or people to be honest to me???

example - like an employee to not ot steal...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Well are you trying to get this person not to steal or are you trying to discover if they have stolen? One would be aimed at finding out the truth, while the other preventing someone from taking action.

If you want to find out if someone has stolen something there are several methods, some of which have been mentioned in this post. One of the traditional methods is placing the names of suspects in a pot of water in which you've sprinkled some salt that you have prayed over. Let the water boil down and the guilty party will be the first to call you or pay you a visit.

To keep them from stealing you can do protective floorwashes, or you can bind up a doll baby of theirs.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 am

thanks CM..

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:45 pm

This is the situation:

An ex is being placed in the vinegar jar for an individual who would like for him to bend over to her I suppose you can call it: basically, she doesn't want a relationship with him anymore, but would like for him to break down and cry and apologize for how he did her wrong, in a demeaning manner.

In doing a vinegar jar to sour an enemy, what would be appropriate to add to or utilize in relation to the jar?

I was thinking alternate black and purple candles with the jar and maybe some Essence of Bend Over on the purple candles?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 pm

I'd skip the jar and just do the Essence of Bend Over spell to dominate the target to get him to break down, etc.

If anything, I'd do the vinegar jar after the target has been dominated as sort of a final nail in the coffin. Sour things once and for all.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Thanks for your response, thelightfantastic....

Basically she wants to confuse him and get him to break down to her and show remorse. So, you think a vinegar jar wouldn't be suitable in this case?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 pm

To force an apology, Essence of Bend-Over is a classic anointing oil. Burning a series of small purple lights on a vinegar jar of this sort would sour him, but it might pucker up his ability to apologize, which was part of the design of the spell. I would consider some candle sculpture:

Get a black skull candle and hollow out the moth by carving it with a sharp knife.

In the mouth pack a mixture made of Deer's Tongue herb (to make him speak) and Poppy Seeds (to confuse his mind) and Essence of Bend-Over Incense Powders (for him to bend to your will) and Saltpeter (to burn), cemented together with lard and Essence of Bend Over Oil. Write out a "tongue" for him in the form of a sheet of brown paper about the size and shape of a Chinese fortune cookie slip, with the words "I will declare mine iniquity" on one side and "I will be sorry for my sin" on the other side, both running in the same direction, with the first letters by his head and the final letters hanging out. Coat both sides of the "tongue" with a very light layer of lard and fix it into his mouth among the herbs. The words on this paper are a quote of Psalms 38 (see below).

Set the prepared skull onto a sheet of paper on which you have written out Psalms 38, either the entirety of the original King James Version or a modified version in the form of a command. (See below for how to do this with the whole Psalm or with a modified curse based on the Psalm.) Set everything on a fireproof pan which you have lined with a bed of Epsom Salts, which is a laxative, to give him "a running at the mouth," so to speak. Bury the tip-end of his "tongue" in the Epsom Salts. Melt a 4" purple candle to the top of the skull, and dress it and the entire skull with Essence of Bend-Over oil.

Burn small candles dressed with Essence of Bend-Over oil on this skull every night when you think he is asleep. If you wish to work by the Moon (and not everyone does so this is optional), you may start the work when the Moon is dark and in the sign of Aries, which rules the head or skull. As you burn the small candles, either --

1) recite Psalms 38, and at the words "thine arrows stick fast in me," stick a heated gold-eye needle into the skull and focus your mind on your command for confession

or

2) recite the modified curse version of Psalms 38 and at the words "mine arrows stick fast in him," stick a heated gold-eye needle into the skull and focus your mind on your command for confession.

After a month or more, the candle will be studded all over with needles. Then it will be time to set the skull candle itself on fire. If the wick is buried in wax drippings from the little candles burned on top of it, dig it out. If at any time during your working, the wick of the skull is set alight by the tail end burning of one of the little lights, let it go -- it is eager to work. Keep up your prayer, your commands, and your curses as the skull burns.

Be sure that at the end, the mouthful of herbs, the paper "tongue", and either the original version or the modified version of Psalms 38 also burn, while you speak your wrath and your commands. You may hasten the final conflagration by drenching the last remnants with Hoyt's Cologne, which is highly flammable.

This work should be performed in a fire-safe space, needless to say.

This is the ORIGINAL King James Version of Psalms 38:

1 O LORD, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
2 For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
4 For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
5 My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
6 I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
7 For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
8 I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.
9 Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.
10 My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
11 My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off.
12 They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
13 But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth.
14 Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.
15 For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
16 For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
17 For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
18 For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
19 But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
20 They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
21 Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.
22 Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.

This is a MODIFIED CURSE, based on the King James Version of Psalms 38:

1 O LORD, I rebuke NN in thy wrath: I chasten NN in my hot displeasure.
2 For mine arrows stick fast in him, and my hand presseth him sore.
3 NN, There is no soundness in your flesh because of mine anger; neither is there any rest in your bones because of your sin.
4 For your iniquities are gone over your head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for you.
5 Your wounds stink and are corrupt because of your foolishness.
6 You are troubled; you are bowed down greatly; you go mourning all the day long.
7 For your loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in your flesh.
8 You are feeble and sore broken: you have roared by reason of the disquietness of your heart.
9 NN, all your desire is before thee; and your groaning is not hid from me.
10 NN, your heart panteth, your strength faileth you: as for the light of your eyes, it also is gone from you.
11 Your lovers and your friends stand aloof from your sore; and your kinsmen stand afar off.
12 They also that seek after your life lay snares for you: and they that seek your hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
16 Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over you: when your foot slippeth, they shall magnify themselves against you.
17 You are ready to halt, and your sorrow is continually before you.
18 You will declare your iniquity! You will be sorry for your sin!

Note that some people think it objectionable to modify a portion of scripture in this way. If you do not wish to do so, simply do not do it.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:55 pm

If you want to sour his luck and all of that, you can go with the vinegar jar. You can use milk (which will soon go sour), walnut leaves, Crossing oil, Destruction oil, Restless Oil, etc. Basically what you are trying to do is cross up their life.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Now if you are going for an apology, I would go with the Essence Bend-Over and Controlling-Restless aspect of things. Getting a black skull candle, and dressing it with Controlling oil, poppy seeds (to weaken him), calamus, licorice root, and Restless oil. The Restless oil will cause him to not be able to sleep or rest until she gets that apology. Or you can go with an Essence of Bend-Oover spell kit until you get that apology.

But I am guessing what you are going for the more begging and pleading rather than a simple apology. If you really want to be mean, you could make a doll of him with black fabric, and singe him through the fire of a black candle dress with Crossing powder and crossing herbs (torturing him), bringing him bad luck in his life until she gets that apology.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

If you are looking for this ex to break down and plead and such then you're definatley looking into a form of Essence of Bend Over or other works aimed at domination and revenge.

Reversing all the pain she's gone through back onto the ex is usually sufficient to messing someone's life up and giving them a piece of their own medicine.

However, if you wish to take it a step further then the Intranquil Spirit spell would work for this as well. This is actually the area the Intranquil Spirit is best suited for. You're not looking for reconciliation, but really revenge. The Intranquil Spirit will break down the individual, force them to seek out your friend and beg to be taken back, and beg for forgiveness.

You could also work a black skull candle anointed with Essence of Bend Over. Sprinkle it with Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, Black Peppers, Licorice, and other similar herbs. Then as you light it take heated pins and stick them into the skull while you command it to feel the pain of remorse, to feel the guilt, and to come back on hands and knees begging for forgiveness to end his torment.

Approach with caution; you never know how people react to such harsh spells... I'd recommend a reading to see if these would be the appropriate route to take. Dominating someone should never be done lightly.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm

These are some excellent ideas, I performed a simple Essence of Bend over that worked somewhat but didnt get these results but I see how the additions of herbs and differing petitions would have added more umph! Thanks everyone.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions.

The skull candle is what I think would be more suitable in this situation. I did a reading to see if it would work on him and it would, but I did not read to see if it would have any negative backlash on the person who would like it to be done, so I will def. do that.

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:10 pm

hey all!!!! ok so I got a little time sensitive issue going on, I know what I prolly really need is a white skull candle for this but without going into detail some of my friends from my hometown m i have this little deal going (not something I can go into but its affects people around me like my family, a few other friends and me) on that I think they are screwing up but wont tell me the truth about what it is they did, always has some bull crap excuse and knowing is very important as it has ta do with my life personally that can affect me.... as far as oils go I have a ton of LM oils :p I have commanding (oil and powder), controlling (oil and powder) and bend over (oil only) which I think is all I have that might work in this situation... I have more but most of my supplies have to do with love work so yea.

as far as herbs, I have deers tongue and calimus (sorry if I spelled it wrong off the top of my head) which I think might be good cause isnt deers tongue for helping someone speak and calimus for controlling? I also got cinnamon, master root, mandrake, sandlewood, couchgrass, mace, and cloves, thats pretty much all the herbs I have that arent related straight to love (I think lol, I order random herbs from LM sometimes just to have them but not to many), im not good off hand at knowing what herbs are good for what other than love and protection.

umm also as far as candles, I have purple 4", white, one black pillar and one orange one.
I thought I remembered reading somewhere that a purple candle can be used like a skull candle but im not sure it was a while ago, or I might have the color wrong :p

this is just something that I kinda need to get done this weekend so it has time to manifest before I go out to my hometown next weekend and hopefully get the truth out of them (or hopefully they fess up before I have to confront them in person :p ).... I just got a phone call a little earlier from my buddy who told me I need to talk to my other friends cause they are messing up but wont tell him the truth and when I called them they said the same thing which I know flat out isnt true. lol I really hate to give you vague information on the situation but ive heard that speaking on a situation u gonna do work on lessens the power, but its tied to side work and its not the work they are doing its what they arent telling me thats important.

also I wanna make this as strong as I can since its something I need done quick so what planetary hour should I work it on? I know in hoodoo timing isnt the most important, but any extra help I can get with this is important.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm

To force someone tell you the truth, take a purple candle and dress it with Essence of Bend Over, Deer's Tongue, and Calamus. Make a name paper on which you cross their name with the command "CONFESS THE TRUTH TO ME." If you have a picture of them do this name paper on the back of the picture. Light the candle while praying Psalm 125 to force the truth out of them. As the candle burns take the name paper and singe it a bit in the flames while demanding that they tell you the truth. Do this until you meet them and when you meet them, ask them the question that is on your mind.

Another one is to place them in a bottle along with Salt which has been prayed over to bring out the truth and put them in a double boiler as you turn up the heat and call for them to reveal what they are up to. Like the traditional thief-finding conjure this will put the heat to your friends until they tell the truth.

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 am

hey thanks conjure! I never worked anything on multiple people before, there is 3 of them, so do I make a name paper for each or can I write all their names on one paper?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 pm

You can burn a candle on each of their names separately, three purple candles that you pray over, or you can toss all three of them into the jar. Toss their names into the jar along with your herbs and condition oils and turn up the heat.

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue May 11, 2010 5:01 am

Does anyone know of way to strongly encourage a target to offer a sincere apology?

Namaste

Scorpio Siren

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 am

Essence of Bendover...http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html or a less harsh method compelling...http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue May 11, 2010 8:09 am

I have essence of Bend Over, But I really don't have a desire to completly domintate my target plus the target does not live where I live.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 9:00 am

Consider compelling dressed candle with petition or picture under or attached to...

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 am

After looking at most of my situations I have noticed that a lot of them could be solved if the 'truth' of the situation was out. At least if the truth was out and in the open people could better make decisions. So I am wondering is there something --a spell, saint, or otherwise that helps with getting the truth out. I know there are compelling products that help people to tell the truth but I am thinking more along the lines of making sure people know the truth by seeing a person's actions or some other proof....basically making the actions speak for themselves.

I feel like specifically with my situation if there was enough truth, i.e. proof out there about my ex and that he is psychotic then the judges could see that and I could get the restraining order on him.

And if I could get a full grasp of what is going on in my BF's head, what he truly wants between us and his situation, I can decide if it is worth it. I can think of several other situations where I would use something like this but first need to know ....

Is there something out there?
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sat May 15, 2010 2:22 pm

I would buy a Saint Clare fixed novena candle and pray her novena for 9 days. You should place a glass of water next to the candle while you do this and chnage it each day. Ask her to bring clarity to your businesses (ex husband and Bf). Trow the water on your front door step each day until you finish the 9 days.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 am

Interesting but would this reveal the truth to me or to everyone

My main issue is with my ex, he is a psychopath but unfortunately this is a mental illness that one can control. To the people they want to hurt and destroy they show blatant evil but to the people they dont want to know -- they appear normal. In fact until some of my own friends and family saw it for themselves what he was doing they could not believe 'such a seemingly nice guy' could be so evil.

So what I want is not something to bring clarity to me but to bring it to everyone that sees him, that he cannot hide this thing from others. That the judge and authorities and everyone can see it and him for who he really is and stop him from trying to do anything to hurt others

Will this spell/candle esentially do this?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Compelling work will force people to tell the truth. You can combine Compelling and Clarity work. Take a candle for him and dress with Compelling and carved with the intent to force him to reveal himself for what he really is. Then surround him with candles representing friends, family, or doctors and dress them with Clairty to help them see who he really is.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Apo I did buy the Santa Clare Novena Candle, but want to do more still.

Thanks ConjureMan --you always have great advice

Now I dont have compelling oil or clarity oil, would essense of bend over or controlling do the trick and as for clarity oil would King Solomon Wisdom Oil work

Just wondering because if those will work I will definitely start tonight if not then will just have to order and wait til it gets here.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Just realized I also have Special Oil Number 20--which is supposed to be all purpose, I used that in addition to the above items that I had in my possession

LiLMia15

Unread post by LiLMia15 » Sat May 29, 2010 9:55 am

Hello,
I've beem up and down with my boyfirends Ex...anyhow, they have been talking threwe E-mail...we both don't know one another psyically..but spiritually we do! She has put me threw hell..mental torment and tried every way to break him and I up. Well, I had every opportunity to torment her, make her lose her job...but..in my heart I just don't feel right doing that. They have a daughter to support and I would feel awful to such a thing. Well, my boyfriend and her have been communicating by E-mail...and she's actually being nice. He is very skeptic about this..whole whitch craft thing...he seen what I've been threw...Any how, How do I compell a spell for her to feel really guilty...for what she has done...and admit..to him personally by E-mail what she has done.

Thanks,

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi I am no where near an expert but it seems your situation might be helped with something that was recommended for me
You basically use Compelling oil to make her tell the truth and Clarity oil to allow others to see them for what they really are. The details are in this link
spells-to-bring-out-the-truth--t6473.html

LiLMia15

Unread post by LiLMia15 » Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Thank you, will do!

Momo

Unread post by Momo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:46 am

I was doing some work to get the truth about accounts/funds taken by a person, and I realized I don't care if that person or someone else gives me the information, I just want the complete information...any ways to do a truth spell without being specific about from whom/where the information comes? Might be easier than being willful about it coming from the person who took the funds...less resistance, yeah? I have dug around and don't seem to find something that is about getting the full truth, rather than influencing a person in particular...hope I have been clear here. :geek:

Thank you everybody!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 am

I fully understand what you want,although to be honest,I haven't done anything like that yet. I've been thinking about doing something like that though lately,so I'd value some advice on the matter. Off the top of my head,when I can't think of a specific spell targeted on what I want,I usually go with some kind of attraction formula,to attract whatever it is that I want( eg attract the truth). I don't know if this is the hoodoo way of approach to this though,although it usually works pretty well for me.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Hello dear forum!
I have a great friend who is really clueless when it comes to relationships. She is currently trying to date a guy who has been sleeping with someone else for a while, but she refuses to see that. The other day we actually came into his place for a second and I found long blond hairs on his couch! My friend is a brunette. When I tried talking to her and showing her the evidence, she responded with some nonsense about me standing in the way of their non-existent relationship. That guy is such a jerk to her, too!

How can I use that hair I found in his place for the other girl to turn up, so that my friend accepts reality, sees that jerk for what he is and stops accusing ME of being a bad friend? This is getting ridiculous! I am about to get the boot from a great friend over some guy who treats her so poorly.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 am

Try a Compelling spell. You can read more about the "spill your guts" bottle spell here:

http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Also, when burning the purple candle spell, as described above by ConjureMan Ali, i have recited Psalm 11:6 ("On the wicked he will rain coals of fire and sulfur; a scorching wind shall be the portion of their cup.")

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:27 pm

I've been in your place, and i would recommend staying out of the situation as far as trying to constantly convince her. Sometimes people need to learn things for themselves. I would work with the compelling products, and if you want you can work a clarity candle along with king solomon wisdom for her to make better decisions as to what to do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Thank you, Miss cat! That's exactly what I need. I enjoyed reading that page so much, especially the "spill your guts" trick. I will use it wisely.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:05 am

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make someone who is less than forthright with information want to tell me everything and be honest with me all the time? I have someone in my life thatI want answers from without really having to ask. I want him to offer information to me about certain situations that he deliberately hides info from me from (dont worry nothing illegal!)
Besides compelling, I havent really done much of this type of work and dont really know which direction to go in.

Any ideas?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 am

Remember that changing someone's nature isn't going to be easy. You are not going to have much success changing a liar into an honest man. However, you can work conjure to reveal the truth, or force someone to confess.

One way to go about it is take this person's picture and cover and cross their name on the back with the command, "Confess the truth to me." Place this under a purple candle that you've carved with the same command and dressed with Compelling oil. Burn this on their name while praying Psalm 8 (verse 6: You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything UNDER HIS FEET")

For a person that you deal with frequently who is evasive, or lies, you can make a compelling jar and put them in there so that everytime you need a confession you can work that jar.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:17 am

Interesting. I have gotten a reading about this person and the reader said he hasn't necessarily been lying or dishonest towards me, but rather isnt forthright. I'm anxious to try this method. Thanks conjureman!

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 am

Saint Cyprian of Antioch has been invoked to make people publicly confess their wrongdoings towards individuals. His candle color is purple.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 am

Can someone please provide some insights in this situation:

How can I make someone open up to me and have a heart-to-heart talk?

We've both been hurt and he hurt me a lot. Though I value our relationship tremendously I feel deeply hurt and betrayed. He's the strong silent type who does not express his feelings to anyone, rather masks it in some surface level talk. If I talk casually to him, he talks but if I bring up this topic he shuts himself up. There is so to say baggage, that needs to be cleared out - the guilt from him, the hurt from me. This is not so much from a love perspective but just something I feel I need to make peace with, to live my life normally.

I'm not expecting a sorry from him, but I want him to acknowledge that what he did wasn't right and he does care and understand.

Because he'll stop talking, I'm not saying anything but I don't feel it's a healthy friendship/relationship till we clear it out.

Reconciliation Honey Jar has been ongoing which I'm thinking of stopping now.
I'm lighting candles with Healing and Blessing oils. But I'm not sure if they carry the aspect to provide the push to have that heart-to-heart talk...

I was thinking of influence but what do I combine it with so he calls me to have that conversation?

Any recommendations please? He's not in my city, so I cannot use satchets on him & he's a person with a very strong mind - his mind is in his heart.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 am

Have you had a reading on this situation? Compelling combined with Influence can help. Have you considered a skull candle spell? You can dress a letter and send to him.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 am

i have had great success with clarity, healing, king solomon and road opener in a similar situation. I would also consider the skull candle.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 pm

I would definitely do the skull candle. I have the same issue myself and I've been working on it for quite sometime and my ex is very head strong and it's just starting to make an impact. He hasn't contacted me directly, but he has asked mutual friend's how I was doing. Getting contact when the other person can shut you out so quickly. I've attacked mine from so many angles, but skull candles have made the most impact so far.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Thank you all for your help! I'll try the suggestions...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

I find that skull candles work well on 'head strong' people. You want to get into their thoughts.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Are you sure he actually feels guilty about things he's done to you? May be he believes he has done nothing wrong. I see that you are hurt and you want him to be apologetic, but when people feel genuinely sorry about their actions, they usually let the other person know. I am not trying to offend you in any way, but he sounds outright mean. Your target acts like you have no right to be hurt by his actions. You need to hold him accountable for the hurt he caused you before you do any spell work. I would work a white skull candle with some clarity oil for him to see what an idiot he has been to you. That will work very well if he in fact cares for you and loves you. Good luck and take care of yourself!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”