• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:11 am

Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Re: What candles to use to get someone closer and more constant

Unread postby strawberrykid » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 am

Thanks for your advice Conjureman Ali.

Just to clarify: do you mean to have all 4 candles burning at once? Also should I request for a sequential burn (like 3x4 or 7x4) or wait till the first set of 4 candles are burned and I receive the reports before I decide to continue or otherwise?
strawberrykid

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 pm

How you burn the candles is completely up to you. You can burn them all at once and use the divination as a means of finding out how to target your future work. Miss cat talks about burning test candles or candles specifically for reading purposes. For this you'd burn it all at once and from the reading you'll know what candles to light in the future.

You can also burn them in runs, one at a time, or in whichever traditional manner you find most suitable to your needs.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby strawberrykid » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Thank you once again. Your advice has been most helpful!
strawberrykid

Think of Me Fondly and Often

Unread postby amber lotus » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi all -

What are some good ideas to stay on someone's mind often?

I have read about the skull cnadle, which is wonderful, and the honey jar - I actually plan on doing both of these.

Just curious if there were any other ideas that people have

Thanks!
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.
amber lotus

Re: Think of Me Fondly and Often

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:54 pm

There are lots of tricks for this type of work. If you have access to their hat you can thread your hair in its headband, you can thread your hair inside their pillow, you can place their picture dressed with a bit of powders upside down on the back of your headboard etc.

These are all great tricks and can help. However for long term work you really want to consider a honey jar, skull candle, or doll baby.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amber lotus » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:32 pm

can you guide me to the "picture dressed with a bit of powders upside down on the back of your headboard" trick? or if it is not posted, can you post directions? or any other wonderful tidbits?

Thank you :)
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.
amber lotus

Unread postby thewriteguy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 pm

hey amber... here is a link that i think may help you... it speaks on pinning a picture to a headboard... you should also look into "tobacco" work... that may help... i know i've tried it before....

here are some links that i think you'll find useful

found-his-shirt,-now-what--t11336.html#p63276

anyone-know-a-"think-about-me"-spell--t339.html#p2387

i wish you luck in you endeavors. i can tell you from personal experience to keep the faith, to have a strong intent and don't over think your situation.... also, a reading may help you decide if these routes are even necessary.... i thought i needed to take drastic routes for my reconciliation but my rootworker helped me see that all i needed to do was to petition my patron saints and sweetening work.... luckymojo has great products.... i'm still semi-new to this too but if you have any questions or anything about what products i used, pm me... also, i know this is stressed a lot but getting a reading from an airr reader is your best route. trust me... i've tried others and had no luck and lost money. even a 10 dollar yes/no can be useful... best of luck, lots of love and if you need me, i'm a pm away.
thewriteguy

Re: call me back spell

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Miss Bri wrote:Whenever I do this, and I have used it with great success, I start by poking the person's name, it is the spiritual equivalent of elbowing them or nudging them towards the phone, and then I move outward saying my command each time I make a puncture until the entire circle is filled or the phone has rung :-)

Bri

Oh dang, I think I did that one wrong. I did 1 circle and put his name in the middle and just got to poking as I called the person's name and gave the command. Now I can do it again. :-)

So how do you do it?
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Prettykila, II did this one and it didn't work for me, but, I didn't write on it after I folded it once, so I think I'll try it on the next New Moon.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:If you get a mojo bag such as pink one, and insert a photo of a target, and wrap the photo around a parrot feather insert some deer's tongue, and licorice root, and feed the mojo bag with mercury oil, the person will call you. If you do not have mercury oil, you can use do as I say, commanding, or dominating oil.

That's a good one! You carry that bag around right?
Tabbylove17

Re: Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answer

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 pm

I've prescribed a similar bag and I always advise to keep the bag near your phone.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Finding a lost friend

Unread postby dinja » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 am

If you want to find her you must first concentrate on finding her last name. Without knowing it trying to locate her would be like a looking for an needle in a haystack.
Once you have at least that basic information about her you will be able to collect more informations on the internet. There are a plenty of good sites for doing that but I suggest the one called WAATP. It's a great service that allows us to access a private informations about a person based on a name search.
In a case that those rituals didn't helped you can give it a shot...
dinja

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 am

Tabbylove17...

I love this kind of bag! It really depends. Personally, I would only keep it by the phone, computer, or cell phone depending upon if you live alone. But generally, I would keep the bag out of sight, in a hidden place until you would want to work with the bag. You would not want to keep it near the phone unless you had complete privacy as you dont want others to see the bag.

I actually have edited this kind of mojo bag, and I would include all the above ingredients mentioned but I would add some tobacco and a lodestone with magnetic sand (or a magnet). Tobacco oil can be fed to the mojo bag as well the other oils mentioned above.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 am

As always use common sense. If you can't place it near your phone without it being messed with, don't do it.

Remember that rather than focusing on a single phone call, try to aim for sincere and quality communication on a consistent basis.

So many people do call me spells and get one phone call then that are left wondering what next.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emu81684 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Hello all. I hope this is will get a few suggestions. I'm completely lost at the moment. I need to know how to form a friendship with someone out of the blue. I'll explain.

I do a lot of art, drawing, painting what have you, anything that I can create something with. Recently I found someone that can help me get a little bit more exposure with it and basically just help me out with everything. He's a nice guy, everyone I've ever heard say anything about him love him. But I'm not friends with his friends or have anyone that can introduce us. It would be great if I did, but unfortunately I don't. Not to mention he lives out in California where I used to live until I moved back home to Texas. So distance is an issue too. But I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to start a friendship with him? I do have an email address and a mailing address so contact isn't out of the question but I'm lost in how to proceed. I don't want to email him or send him anything and be overlooked and miss my chance. So I just want to know what I can do to have him respond quickly and positively when I do contact him. Any help would be overwhelmingly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
emu81684

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 am

What about the people that talk about him? Can't they introduce you?

In a situation like this, since you'll already be contacting him for business matters you can use a honey jar with Look Me Over to get him to start paying attention to you and feel drawn to you.

When you go to meet him wear some oils as a scent, or take a nice love bath. Work this with the Come to Me spell kit and you may be able to draw him closer.

Road Opener can help you overcome the blocks towards you and him getting to know one another.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emu81684 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 am

I heard about him through my step brother's girlfriend, another artist. She's still out in California and told me about this guy who deals with my genre. If she knew him personally it would be a lot easier but she instructed me to his Twitter so I could find out if he could help me or not. That's how I even found the man.

Since I would only be contacting him through mail or email first, should I just start the honey jar or the Come To Me and simply dress a letter or something?

~Edit,
I could email his colleagues but i would need something to sweeten them to me also. I honestly don't really know anyone in their circle. But I do know that they at least check their email much more often.
emu81684

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 am

Yes, start the Honey Jar at least 3 days before any e-mail. Preferably more so it can be given some time to work. One Load stone sprinkled with Magnetic Sand should be added and preferably a substantial amount of incense that you pray over aloud.

Make another one for the friends and associates within that sphere and work it simultaneously.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emu81684 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Thank you very much. Aside from the Look Me Over Conjureman suggested, any other herbs and things to add?
emu81684

friendship

Unread postby TheGrudge » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:19 pm

I Used To Have this friend i met on the internet but he stopped talking to me and ignoring me for no reason is there anyway to make him like me and always talk to me
?

i have is full name

date of birth

and picture
TheGrudge

Re: friendship

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:38 pm

A honey jar can help him like you and contact work that is spelled out here can compel him to get back in touch: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answer-t2982.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Finding a lost friend

Unread postby BlueBunny » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey there ConjureMan I use hoodoo in cases that needs a bit of a nudge in my direction & I'm learning also that hoodoo is about making do & being accomodating with the budget & ingredients one has but I try to do my best to stay true to the formulas/spellwork that I study in these wonderful threads. That said, I've read the call me/contact me threads backwards & forwards & there are a lot of phenomenal recipes but wondering if this thread relates to what I am looking for in this post of yours? I cannot afford a reading (lost my job recently & I know I'm not the only one) & the only ingredients I have in my suppply arsenal since I ordered the first time from LM products was Fast Luck, Come to Me, Attraction powders and Steady Job oil....

I have a FB friend he's out west in California & I have his phone #, FB page & he private messages me on FB as well. I like him alot, he's my writing mentor and he works alot in the movie industry, is a writer/actor himself. Lately he has been BEYOND busy & my last reply to him to call me was about a month ago. I don't want to pressure or make waves on his time but I need his help regarding 3 writing competitions I am entering this year. He encourages me to keep up with my writing dream & I have a feeling the last time we spoke on the phone his feelings for me were heavy duty on the amorous part but not sure what happened & his last FB message to me told me to call him & he wasn't filming for a day or two, so I replied back when I could and said he could call me on such and such evening & left my cell # in my reply back message to him. Its been about a month and I'm feeling a bit ignored & left out cause I need his help & expertise in my writing comeptitions and I need his help NOW.

If I don't have tobacco oil or tobacco in my possession (I don't smoke) is there any other substitute product I can use to take the place of tobacco? I have the brown candle, olive oil, his photograph, his DOB his full name and the above mentioned LM products for now but I don't have any incense either plus I live in a household that I have to basically cloak this type of stuff or do spellwork when the family is NOT around the house (so does that make this spellwork recipe you put up that much more impossible to massage in my favor for this friend to call me say ASAP??) And I will be petitioning St. Expedite & St. Gabriel for speedier communication efforts...also could I work with these saint expedite even though Wednesday has already passed or will it work less effectively if its NOT on that day specified for that saint??

I'm sorry for sounding reptitive or nitpicky with the details of this recipe but I want to garner speedy results if at all possible... Thank you for any advice or suggesstion you could offer, without me waiting to buy more LM products right this second just so I can perform this communication type spell...wondering if small ingredient adjustments are allowed to be made if possible?? Though again I am a stickler for staying true to the formula of spellwork, I do the best I can with what I have in my possession. Thank you again ConjureMan for helping me out when you have the chance.. :)
BlueBunny

Re: Contact Me, Call Me, Reconnect Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm not sure what you are asking me. You are welcome to do the work that's been prescribed which ever way you feel or is convenient for you--the conjure police are not going to come knocking on your door ;-).

That said, the way I was taught this trick and the way I teach this trick and the way Miss cat teaches this trick is to roll a brown candle in Tobacco.

You are more than welcome to use other means. For example you can use Come to Me oil since you have that on pink candles burned on this picture with the petition to call you. But that'd be your decision.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Bluebunny -- what a shame. I guess you won't be able to do that piece of conjure work, then -- but maybe someone else, reading here in months and years to come, will find it of value. When folks ask for traditional spells, we give them traditional spells. If you can't use that kind of spell, well, like i said, i'm sorry. We did the best we could for you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby BlueBunny » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Bluebunny -- what a shame. I guess you won't be able to do that piece of conjure work, then -- but maybe someone else, reading here in months and years to come, will find it if value. When folks ask for traditional spells, we give them traditional spells. If you can't use that kind of spell, well, like i said, i'm sorry. We did the best we could for you.

ConjureMan, thank you for calming me down regarding the conjure police ~Hehhee~, there are rules/formulas to adhere to was wondering if any leeway was allowed in the recipe you posted in that other thread :) . Also, I haven't work with St. Expedite but since Wednesday seems to be the "day of communication" to pray on ...would it be OK to use St.Expedite prayer on any other day of the week?? Thanks for hearing me.

Miss Cat, I'm not too picky about traditional spells (when I have ingredients on hand) & I try to tailor recipe the best I can (without dminishing the strength of it the best I can) and I do value this forum but one thing I value & appreciate in hoodoo is I have always read how many members on these wonderful threads implement one LM ingredient to substitute with another when its allowable/doable in a pinch, no need to be sorry, you've more than help me out....the tobacco one appealed to me but was wondering since I live in a household that is not to keen on hoodoo, or spells, etc if there was substitute ingredient in place of it I could use in a pinch since time & funds are low and thanks to you & ConjureMan I have an idea as to which LM product that I have on hand "now" I could incorporate. Again realize its no one's problem that I don't have the extra funds right now and hiding more ingredients with no room in my space is not an option, other than that I'm deeply appreciative for both of your inputs. :) Looking forward to purchase more LM products in the future soon cause its made me a happy camper. Thank you.
BlueBunny

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:23 am

BlueBunny wrote:
. Also, I haven't work with St. Expedite but since Wednesday seems to be the "day of communication" to pray on ...would it be OK to use St.Expedite prayer on any other day of the week?? Thanks for hearing me.

Wednesday is traditional but if your need is true and urgent (and you should approach Saint Expedite outside of his role as the patron of procrastinators only when it is truly an urgent matter, something you need, not just want) then do the work now.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: friendship

Unread postby TheGrudge » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm

thanks ConjureMan Ali will try
TheGrudge

Re: I Want Him To Call Me

Unread postby wisdomseeker81 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:20 am

Greetings All,

This is my first time posting in the forum but I've been lurking for quite some time. I just wanted to add I recently used this method to urge my boyfriend to give me a call one night and lo and behold at 1:00 am he texted me asking "are you still up?" so that he could give me a call. Works! Thanks Cat! :D

catherineyronwode wrote:There are many "call me" spells in the Anglo-Germanic tradition -- a simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."
wisdomseeker81

Unread postby Amilo » Thu May 05, 2011 1:20 am

Thats great to hear.!! :)

Now even i will try do it today.

As my Bf, its a bit upset and stuff. Maybe i can force him to call me, if he dont want to call me himself. lol
Amilo

I need to meet a specific person

Unread postby LPS_conjure » Sun May 22, 2011 11:32 am

Hello.

I wish to meet/be able to see a specific person. We live in the same town and we got introduced just recently, but unfortunately I can't see her anymore. I would love to be able to see her again and try to get a friendship or more.

Is there any kind of magick/ritual etc that can create the conditions for a meeting/acquaintance to develop?

thank you
LPS_conjure

Re: I need to meet a specific person

Unread postby aura » Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 am

Hi LPS_conjure,

in response to your question: yes. MANY different tricks can help bring about the conditions you desire. Spending some time reading and exploring around on the LM sites and within this forum (use the search box in the upper right hand corner) will give you many different ideas.

A good way to begin (in the ''or more'' category of friendship) would be with Lucky Mojo's ''Love Me'' spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html) since it contains everything you need to do the work along with detailed instructions for use.

The spell archive that LM has graciously made available to us all also has a number of ideas that may resonate with your desires, the link is http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LPS_conjure » Mon May 23, 2011 3:29 am

thank you for the ideas aura. I think I'll get a professional reading also.

I was reading through the list of spells. Since I am a beginner in the field of magick/hoodoo, which one would you choose to bring the desired conditions/meeting to happen? ( I'd prefer not to cast a direct love spell on her yet )

thank you. (sorry for my english, I'm italian )
LPS_conjure

Unread postby aura » Mon May 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Well, LPS_conjure: your idea of getting a professional reading is a great first step and (happy bonus :D ) many of the rootworkers at the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers) offer magical coaching. Based on your reading, they will be able to direct you in the best type of work for your specific set of circumstances.

Look over the bios and services offered by the different members and choose one who resonates with your goals and ''gives you a good feeling''.

That said, the information in the following link of the love spell section contains much good advice: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... letterlove

Blessings and best of luck
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

reeling him in..

Unread postby mscarib » Sun May 29, 2011 6:56 pm

so i got a reading with ms cat today over the radio show, and i am just so happy, although my reading was a bit mixed, seeing that he does not trust me , due to just having been stabbed in the back a lot not by me specifically alone but by a lot of people, i know i shouldnt discuss my reading but the temperance card stuck out the most because my aunt and i both pulled that card out of a tarot more than once when asking about the situation

anyways ms cat suggested i do some cleansing work with hyssop bath and dress a white candle with healing and blessing oil, she also suggested that i try to get him to shower with me so i can get the hyssop on him and the healing and blessing oil... my question is --

he has been in his avoiding me mood once again, not replying to my texts or anything. so does anyone know in addition to doing the white candles dressed with healing and blessinng oil spell... is there any other spell i can do to get him to communicate with me, we live an hour apart so i will be spending the weekend in his neighborhood in 2weeks, so i need him to start responding to me once more so i can get to spend a night by him so i can as ms cat suggested take a bath with him and or give him a massage to get the products on him.

ms cat also said its good after everything he is still even talking to me after everything but like i said he has retreated once again and well its important to get the products on him and i want to use this opportunity to get as much as his personal concerns as i can since ms cat say it will be a lot to get him to trust me again and be back with me...

oh if this can help he is a scorpio and i am a virgo... i have a sock (dirty) i stole from him ... i will be ordering my blessing and healing products on tuesday so any other product recommendations, please add
mscarib

Re: reeling him in..

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun May 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Try some Road Opening with Mercury Oil to help facilitate communication.

ConjureMan Ali and others have also discussed some communication works that involve parrot feathers, herbs like deer's tongue, and the like with a petition for steady and regular contact to be kept near the phone/computer, etc that I have also found very effective. Try searching the forum for those.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm

I agree with Devi Spring and the road opening suggestion.

Here is something that I stated in the past about parrot feather, and how to use them to get someone to call you.

starsinthesky7 wrote:If you get a mojo bag such as pink one, and insert a photo of a target, and wrap the photo around a parrot feather insert some deer's tongue, and licorice root, and feed the mojo bag with mercury oil, the person will call you. If you do not have mercury oil, you can use do as I say, commanding, or dominating oil.
I have refined this mojo bag with tobacco in it as well. However, you can work this with a baby doll and putting in the herbs and dressing it with the oil.

Another trick is to get a picture of the individual, and post it upside down on the other side of your headboard. Then each day (I like to work at night because its easier because their defenses are down)...get a purple candle and dress it with compelling, controlling, or even essence of bend over.

You can find other contact me spells here contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-questions-and-answer-t2982.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mscarib » Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm

thank you guys very much.... can i order a red skull candle and do the red skull candle spell in this case....
mscarib

Unread postby mscarib » Sun May 29, 2011 8:21 pm

devi spring you hit the nail on the head ms cat suggested van van oil also ,she said that there is a blockage in physical communication , but i can get through to him spiritually when he's sleeping, lol ( she surprised me with that as i have been just trying to will him in my thoughts while he were sleeping to think of me) and she picked up on that lol
mscarib

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 29, 2011 11:26 pm

You can do the red skull candle spell and stuff deer's tongue and tobacco into his mouth to get some communication going.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mscarib » Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

ah thank you
mscarib

Name in Olive Oil: Make a Person Get in Contact of Return

Unread postby CHERUBIM » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 am

I was once told by someone to write the person's name backwards as many times as possible and then putting that paper into a bottle of Olive Oil to get a specific person to either have them to actually get in contact with you or to have then come back to you.

Has anyone here ever tried this? If so, did it work?

And also, can someone please explain how to do it the correct way?

Please, let me know about this.

Cherubim
CHERUBIM

Re: Name in Olive Oil: Make a Person Get in Contact of Return

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 am

This is an old Jewish spell that entered hoodoo via books like "Secrets of the Psalms." You left out two important parts of it, as i was taught it --

You must recite both the 45th Psalm and the 46th Psalm over the Olive Oil and, when they do come back, you should either anoint their body with the Olive Oil or feed them the Olive Oil in cooking.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Get someone to think of/contact you- worked so well

Unread postby lovealways » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

I made up my own spell, I guess it's a combination of others I've heard/read about and thought I'd share:

1.Got a photo of the target - wrote his name on the back of it 9 times with hid birth date and put it inside of a small wooden picture frame.

2.Took a piece of paper and wrote his name in a circle, and then 3 times in the middle and pricked this paper where his name was written several times.

3.Took a purple candle for commanding and inscribed his name on it 3 times, then in between I inscribed, "Call me" as many times as I could. Then I dressed the candle.

4.Put the candle on top of the glass (photo underneath in glass) and the paper with the circle directly in front of the picture frame.

5. Lit the candle and said a prayer/petition. The candle burned well until about half way and then the flame went crazy - dancing and jumping around - when it was 3/4 burned, it burned smoothly until the end.

6.The next morning, I used another candle, but a pink one for love and romantic feelings. I inscribed his name and my name on it, and the words, "think of me" "miss me" "love me". Dressed candle. Then concentrated on the flame and just poured a lot of my love and energy into it.

7.Contact was made from target about 3 hours after the pink candle burned. His exact first words were, "I've been thinking about you"!!

Hope this helps someone. :)

LA
lovealways

Unread postby Emjae » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 am

Congratulations on your success!!! :D Would you mind sharing which oils you used to dress your candle? I may have to try this one!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

I want an old friend to contact me and pay me back.

Unread postby roguedeer » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I had a close friend several years ago who completely disappeared. No one I know has any idea what became of her, or any idea how to get in touch with her. She left many loose ends in her life, including owing me a significant amount of money. I would love to be paid back, but more importantly I would really like to hear from her again, find out what happened to her and whether or not she is ok. What kind of spellwork could I do to cause her to come out of the woodwork and get in touch again? Again, the money isn't my focus, but if I could use "pay me" type spells to cause her to get in touch, then I would.
roguedeer

make him think of me

Unread postby bluenightsky » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm

ok so theres this guy who i really like, but i do not see him very often but i do think he likes me.

ive read a lot of things, but all involve candles and what not, is there any thing simple i can do?

i was told to write him make on a sheet of white lined paper, several time as many times as it fit on the paper in red pen and place it under my pillow so he could think and dream of me, is this true? is there any little thing like this i can do so he thinks of me and dreams of me. i really like him. please help

also i was told to get a red apple cut then middle like in shape of a cross, and write him name on the apple and place a piece of paper with his name in between the cross cut of the apple then put my name and his under the apple and apply honey or cinnamon and sugar and dispose of the apple about every other week or when it starts to go bad and redo this to sweetin him, is this correct?

i know there are other ways but this is how i was told so i dont know..

oh by the way i do not know him very well and have talked to him barely but he does have my number.
bluenightsky

Re: make him think of me

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:12 pm

A trick I was taught to make a person think of you is to take a picture of them and a cigar.. at night when they are sleeping take the cigar puff the smoke and blow it in the face of the pic as you tell it what to think.. do this when they are sleeping.
j82

Bringing back a blind date

Unread postby whistler » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 am

Hello,

I need a little (or a lot) of help with my issue. I'm interested in this fellow that I was supposed to meet on a blind date. We've spoken to each other via txts, phone calls and emails only. however he started having complications on his end. Being that we barely knew each other, he kept those issues to himself. unknown to me, I kept being, well, me and eventually the stress of his own situation and me being a bit too much, he cut me off. He wouldn't answer my calls, emails, txt's or anything. I later found out about his crazy money issues and just trying to start a relationship with me was just too much at that time.

Now the thing is, I'd normally shrug this off and walk away. There's plenty of fish in the ocean, right? But there was something about this guy that is urging me not to give up, that he can come around once things that to mellow.

Soooo, that's why I am here. I figured to go with the addage "You want something done right, ya gotta do it yourself!"

Now I've read the descriptions of numerous items on this site, but they still seem kinda vague, and I am not entirely sure what to do about this situation. My idea is threefold..

1) get rid of whatever is messing with him right now, the money issue, lack of work, bad experience with another woman maybe..whatever.. I want to clean that mess up so he can breathe a little. Get rid of whatever obsticle is in the way.

2) rekindle the spark he had for me. go from a meer spark to all out bonfire! even though we never met, we hit it off pretty well. we were very attracted to each other, we got each other's sense of humour right off the bat, we enjoy the exact same hobbies and interests. even completed one anothers thoughts... all that sappy jazz. it was a bit surreal.

3) to keep outside interferences (other women, lack of money/work) from reoccuring and causing chaos once more..

So what sort of suggestions does anyone have?

Kind Regards

PS.. I only know this bloke's first name and zodiac sign. Don't know his last name, or actual birthdate.
whistler

Re: Bringing back a stranger..

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 am

By all means, before you invest yourself, your time and money in such a tenuous relationship please get a reading done. You have very little to link you to this fellow, thus little to work with.

If your motivation is to attract someone into your life who will be a good match for you, I would recommend doing Attraction work for yourself and open your life to the man who comes to you with the qualities you desire.

The benefit to taking this approach is that it does not preclude you from developing a relationship with Bloke#1, should that be what manifests. But it could be there is someone out there who is your True Love -- don't miss out on him by getting yourself set on this one fellow you know almost nothing of.

Good luck finding your Sweetheart!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 am

Ok, so you have no personal concerns of his, you don't have his full name or birth date, you've never actually met him in the flesh, do you even have a photo?

What I'm getting at is that you have no good link, no hold on this man. A first name, zodiac sign, and a picture is not much at all to work with and I personally don't believe you'll get much from this at all. I strongly suggest you move on and find someone you can actually work rather than pursue what looks very much like a lost cause.

CopperFox has an excellent point and I hope you listen, if you find it hard for whatever reason to move on, I suggest a Cut and Clear spell for yourself.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby roguedeer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Wow - after posting this I dug out her photo and placed it on my altar, expecting to do spell work with it later. She called me today. I am amazed.
roguedeer

Unread postby whistler » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Heh I kept checking my email today, hoping to see a message that a reply has been posted to my posting and nothing came up, so i got a little bummed out thinking you guys don't like me and don't want to help. That is until I actually came to the forum and saw replies, lol. my bad..

Anyway, to the topic.. divinations. This is actually why I came here.

I'd never had a reading done before, didn't think to have one at all previously. But when my fellow stopped responding, I got a bit curious. Now, like I have said before, I had tried to get spell work done for me before and was taken advantage of. My faith in the spirit world and the divine comes from the fact that I have seen things happen that have no scientific explanation, like they really shouldn't have been able to happen, but did. So obviously there is something out there. But divination.. wasn't too sure about..

So.. to the point.. when my fellow stopped responding, it piqued my interest. I had chatted with him before the seeing a pic, and felt a bit of a curious musing, but when the picture came into play and mind you, he's wasnt remotely close to what I normally pursuit, that curious musing became something really deep and normally I'm pretty cold and distant, these sort of things never happen to me. I don't really get any sort of attraction to anyone beyond a rather shallow and physical one.

So I went and had some divination done.

FIRST READING
The woman I spoke to said that there is a barrier up right now, that he is experiencing some money issues but will come back when they are settled. She however say some things that made me go hrm, however, because she was repeating to me what I had told her. So I took what she said with a grain of salt. After all, this was just a curiosity I wanted to sort out, like a science experiament.

Now experiaments aren't considered successes unless you can replicate the result. So I went and got another reading.

SECOND READING
She said the same thing, though the barrier she described however wasn't one of money, but of family. She impressed me as she described him, almost to a T, got his height, job etc correct. I didn't give her any info or even the guy's name and she guessed that his name started with an R. I wasn't sure what to make of that .

While still curious, though unaware in my niativy whether or not asking the spirits the same questions annoys them, I had two more readings done.

THIRD READING
The next one said he feels ryan and myself were going to have a decent future together and that in order for it to happen, I have to kind of let go, as in stop thinking about it and as soon as I do that, he'll come around.

FOURTH READING
The last reading I had however was complicated. Now she repeated stuff I had told her, which again made me raise a brow a bit, scoff a little too.. but her answer was she doesn't feel that the spirits think this situation will happen. Her wording wasn't a definate 'No, it's not going to happen' but rather it might not be. Which was obviously not what the others have said, however she describe what she said the spirits told her who the man in my future is, and she described ryan. Plus she said I'd experience a huge revelation that will hit me pretty hard and I will see the light, as it were.

At this point, I didn't know what was going on with the guy and wanted to know his last name, so that at least I could have that. So i went digging around. Didn't find out his last name, however I found that he was selling off a lot of his stuff on craiglist at the same time he stopped talking to me. The stuff he was selling were things I know he'd not sell unless it was dire, like his motorbike. That was his passion.

This hit me pretty frickin hard. So something that all these readings said came true, to some degree.

That's how i came here. I didn't really spend a lot on the readings, so I wasn't overly concerned with that. Now annoying the spirits is something completely different, plus someone said you shouldn't really do that cause conflicting readings will mess up your head.

Hopefully this doesn't put me in a negative light, though I can imagine it will. But that's why I was asking about my idea, with the three steps.

STEP ONE
To banish whatever is causing him issues, like a lack of money.

STEP TWO
to get him to think about me once more, being that though we didn't have much of a chance to really become anything before all this hit the fan and once it all smoothes out, he can think of me in a less stressful light like 'maybe this whistler chick isn't really that bad.'

STEP THREE
to prevent it all becoming chaotic again.

I appologize for the long windedness of this post..

As for turnsteel's suggestion, back with what one of the readings I had about letting go in order for him to return, what are the possibilites of the cut and clear spell would facilitate that?

So hopefully this helps with that..
whistler

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 am

As for a reading we suggest an AIRR reader who is heled to ethical standards, many ppl on the forum discuss their experience and happiness with the readers as well.

Frankly, if you want a person who will cut to the chase and give it how it is, then schedule a reading with Cat. part of me things you may be over thinking the readings, part of me thinks your shopping around to hear what you want.

Their are many ways to find a persons name, you can do email searches, phone number searches ..etc.. if he is selling on CL send an email to inquire on an item and get his number then reverse it for his name and address, then you have something to work with. Cut and clear would cut out the past and open the future for new love.. its not how you are thinknig, though personally it may very well be worth doing a cut and clear and moving foward.

keep in mind you met this person online and ppl can make themselves appear any way they want and not necessarily be who you think they are. Id hate for you to spend a tun of money and end up not liking the dude. Id get a real reading and go with reconcilation products.
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 am

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/)
Cut & Clear Spells and Spiritual Supplies (www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Here is the trick as its with the link above, but if you have trouble finding it...here's the post

starsinthesky7 wrote:I reposted this due to a few people messaging me about it...I am not sure where it went perhaps it got merged with another thread.

Red skull candle
Commanding oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Licorice Root
Catnip
Damiana
Cardamom Seeds
menstrual blood/sexual fluids

Cigar
Nail
Small free standing red candle

Get his photo and a separate photo of you (they can be copies). Put the pictures facing each other and fold them towards you...you will place this under the candle before you light it. Here, you can smear your sexual fluids/menstrual fluids on to the photo of the target. You can also tie some hairs of you and the target together or add in other personal effects.

You need to heat a large nail, and poke 7 holes in the skull so that you can put all the above ingredients in each hole. Now get the free standing red candle, and cover the holes back up with the dripping wax.

Write his name on bottom of the candle. Now write on the candle the thoughts you want him to think but write them from his perspective, such as, "I am deeply in love with (your name here)." And so on.

Now write those thoughts on a separate piece of paper so you can speak them later.

Make sure the photos are under the candle. Now you are going to light the candle, and the cigar

This should be done while the target is sleeping and performed over 7 days. You do not have to smoke the cigar. Just make sure the smoke is blowing towards the skull candle, and then speak the thoughts out loud that you put on the candle.

Note: If you do not want to use cigars, flavored smaller cigars, or cigarettes, then you can use tobacco, and light it on a charcoal disk. Tobacco is sold at luckymojo.com If you still are opposed to tobacco then you can use a suitable, incense such as come to me, follow me boy, bend over, commanding, etc.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: I Want Him To Call Me

Unread postby bluenightsky » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am

what do you do afterwards with the paper and pin? do you throw it away, keep it somewhere?
bluenightsky

Unread postby whistler » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Well, this has been quite surreal. Taking everyone's advice, my attempts to track down the information so I can get a decent reading in the very least, has yielded strange occurances. Such has in critical moments when a page is supposed to load, my internet crashes and goes offline for hours, amoung others. Basically, all avenues of obtaining this info are being shut as soon as I approach it.

So, I reckoned why not approach this conventionally, and simply txt him.. just say hi, how are you.. i wondered to myself if this would be a good idea. would it work? would he be cool and say hi back, as it's been some time.

As I was pondering this thought, a lorry with RYAN and a green clover painted on the side drove past me. I let out quite the bemused sigh. I thought it might be a sign,as the odds of seeing that truck at that exact moment in time was kind of odd. But i didn't want to read too much into it, as j82 suggested. However when I got to my bus stop some minutes later, I really wondered if that infact was a sign and that maybe it'd really be a good idea to txt him. Saw that same truck pass just as the 'thought' completed the sentence.

I ended up not having the guts to txt him yesterday, though with some coaxing from a friend, I did it today, but he didn't answer.

So, here I am. I understand what you all are saying about online personalities and the like, albeit with a touch of irony. but the strange thing about this guy was his pics weren't 'flattering', like the one that struck me the most, which drew me to him, infact, was one that had him looking like he was on the verge of losing his marbles, not exactly something you'd send to someone to attract them to you and he wasn't trying to be rico suave... kinda the polar opposite ..he wasn't trying or what have you.

Anyway, I am going to give it another go at getting the info, ..I have a lot of time on my hands ...soo..thats where I am at.

Thank you for your help.
whistler

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Whistler, this is not a forum for people to report on readings. This forum is for customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

In my opinion you are interested in someone who is very cautious about online relationships, hence never gave you his last name, and who probably is not up for a relationship with you, thus did not return your texts.

If you want to learn about folk magic, ask away. We are here to help you with magical workings.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Ashley » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm

@j82 How many days I should work, and I should work on which day? Is it the best to do on Wednesday? Cos it's the day about communication.

@starsinthesky7 Can I still work on the red skull candle if I haven't got all those herbs? And I remember that I read on another post that we should put something as the eyes, is that right?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~
Ashley

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm

You can work that trick on a Wednesday, or a Friday or Monday if you are trying to get loving or reconciliation going for you and the other person. If you are trying to be forceful you can even do it on a Thursday.

I haven't heard of putting anything as the eyes, but you definitely can if you want them to look at you a certain way.

That spell calls for those herbs and products. If you want to induce lustful thoughts in that person.

I mean the only other substitutes for the herbs would be controlling, come to me, kiss me now, attraction, and love me or fire of love.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation