Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Choices: Shapes & Forms, Colours, Wax Types, Safety

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am

Hi all,
If I were doing a spell that required use of a purple candle, would it matter if I use just an offertory candle or a figural candle? Would it have the same effect?
Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Purple candle?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:58 am

Depends on what the aim of the spell is.
HRCC Student #1559

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 am

The aim of the spell is to get someone to agree with me on something.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:39 am

Well yes you could use a plain offertory candle or you could possibly use a Gentleman or Lady candle depending on the specifics of the spell. When it doubt go with an offertory candle.
HRCC Student #1559

Trickster

Unread post by Trickster » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm

White candles can be substituted for any other color candle in a spell.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Trickster wrote: White candles can be substituted for any other color candle in a spell.
Really now? Can't really see crossing someone with a white candle lol. While I suppose that you could use white for most spells its very much traditional in hoodoo to use color symbolism, thus we would use red for love or lust work, black for enemy work, or as the original poster plans on use purple for controlling.

I'm sorry but personally I don't believe you can just swap a white for purple in a commanding spell.
HRCC Student #1559

Trickster

Unread post by Trickster » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 pm

HailDiscordia wrote: Really now? Can't really see crossing someone with a white candle lol. While I suppose that you could use white for most spells its very much traditional in hoodoo to use color symbolism, thus we would use red for love or lust work, black for enemy work, or as the original poster plans on use purple for controlling.

I'm sorry but personally I don't believe you can just swap a white for purple in a commanding spell.
LOL...What do you think people used prior to Hoodoo Mail Order Companies? LOL

People were doing candle magic way before the standard colored offertory candles became available.

Not only that but you are also dead wrong. Per, 'The Magic Candle by Charmaine Dey", page 26:

"White Can Be Used As A Substitute For ANY Color If What You Want Is Unavailable At The Time. So Keep Well Stocked With White Candles For Emergencies."

On top of that, the belief that one can substitue white candles when necessary is pretty widespread among practioners. I was taught this by a real-world practioner, one who harvests her own herbs, makes her oils, etc...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Well you just keep on doing what your doing and I'll keep on giving advice I believe in. Everyone has different styles.
HRCC Student #1559

Trickster

Unread post by Trickster » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:47 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Well you just keep on doing what your doing and I'll keep on giving advice I believe in. Everyone has different styles.
LOL....You mean "Hoodoo According To You" LOL

My advice. Be a student. Continue to learn. Don't act like you got it all figured out. Do what you want w/ YOUR spells, key word being 'YOUR'.

And get out into the real world and meet old time practioners. Theire way different and have skills and advice that their internet versions do not have.

ItsAConvolutedJoke

Unread post by ItsAConvolutedJoke » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Trickster wrote:The belief that one can substitue white candles when necessary is pretty widespread among practioners. I was taught this by a real-world practioner, one who harvests her own herbs, makes her oils, etc...
Well I just want to add that yes people used to have to use white candles for everything; hoodoo is an evolving thing and the use of colored candles is basically standard.

Remember that everyone is entitled to there opinion, I happen to agree with HailDiscordia to a point. I could see using a white candle as a substitute for love,luck and protection work but for commanding work or to represent an enemy in a spell it just doesn't seem right to me.

So i believe it could be substituted in a few places but not for any color like you claim.

Trickster

Unread post by Trickster » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Yes, everyone is entitle to their opinion.

Yes, You can do anything you want to do in your spells.

"So I believe it could be substituted in a few places but not for any color like you claim."

Fine. Believe what you like. Just remember when you teach something or when you pass off advice, then you need to specify it is "Just Your Opinion" or "This is how I do it".

Don't act like something is a rule or a law or is "Traditional" when it isn't.

Peace to you. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 pm

I have used white canldes for all kinds of work, from love spells to death spells. The widespreaduse of coloured candles dates back to the publication of "A Candle to Light Your Way" (1940) by Mikhail Strabo and "The Master Book of Candle Burning (1942) by Henri Gamache. Charmaine Dey, in "The Magic Candle" (1960s) was telling the tradition truly when she said you can use a white candle for anything.

So, yes, i have used white candles. Coloured candles too. Oil lamps also -- with or without coloured lamp oil. I do like the colours, and they do help carry my ideas, but i don't rely on them exclusively.

It's like working by the Moon, and working on your period (for ladies) and working with herbs you grew versus those you bought... the more you can do to put your work ahead, the better -- but don't stop or step beack from the work because you lack the means to get the "right" candle or the "right" herb.

It's about the WORK more than it is about the tools.

If God only listens when we get down on our knees to pray, then the preachers would not allow old folks with arthritis to come to church.

Think about it.

Everybody has a right to help themselves, a white candle is always acceptable -- and if you have no candle at all, and no means to obtain one, then you may call upon the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars to be the light that guides you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dlyr4u

Unread post by dlyr4u » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm waiting for the herb book that catherine made....can't wait! So excited. So, I can order somethings from Lucky Mojo... I have never tried them before....tried other places. Some were good and others were bad. So, I cant wait to see how Lucky Mojo works!...

I'm trying to get some spell casting help of maybe 7-day glass candles, spells, or rituals and wondering if people from Lucky Mojo can give me some input:

1) My sister had her house broken into... she doesn't know who broke into her house. She wanted to know is there any candle advice on what to do... so that whoever broken into her house can have negativity sent on the intruders?

2) Is there any candle spells/rituals that can be done to keep a trouble maker back in prison/jail?

3) Also, my cousin is a gay man and he wants to attract good and respectable men for friends and possibly more. Have anybody tried the Lavender Love drop candle/incense or is there any good spells/rituals that you know of that had success.... in attracting men to him that will desire and respect him?

4) Is there any good candle spells/rituals that have success in winning the lottery?

5) I use to have this lady dress candles for me and she was good, but she moved...then I was doing my own and had results. But sometimes I like to try different things...and tried other candle places ...and their candles and oils were awful. Me and a few family members and friends havent saw a thing... between me and 8 people...we saw nothing. Have anyone tried Lucky Mojo 7 day glass candles, incense, or oils...can you share your success stories if possible.

Thanx for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: 7 day Candles: Please Help with Selections

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi, this is cat.

1) It is not common to use 7-day candles to catch out a thief. That is more of a down-home or domestic spell, done other ways. You can ask about it in anther section of the board, the "ask for Help with Sepll-casting section -- and be sure to name it with the name of the type of spell you are looking for.

2) Keeping a person in jail can be accomplished with ongoing candles, usually of Saint Peter, because he has the crossed keys. You put a key (a real key, not a picture of one), on a chain, wrap the chain around the candle, and hang the key outside the glass, with the wax. Every day you turn the key as i re-locking the lock.

3) Lavender Love was designed by me and a gay male friend of mine for exactly the kind of work you plan to do on behalf of your cousin.

4) There are hundreds of gambling spells, including 7-day candle spells. See this web page an be sure to read the one by Miss Robin:

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

5) There is a testimonials section of this forum, and also a separate page of testimonials here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattestimonials.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:28 pm

dlyr4u wrote:Have anyone tried Lucky Mojo 7 day glass candles, incense, or oils...can you share your success stories if possible.

Thanx for your help.
YES!

I had great success with the following candles:
PEACEFUL HOME
MONEY HOUSE BLESSING
FOLLOW ME BOY
COME TO ME

When the peaceful home and house blessing candles arrived, I prayed over them and attached a photo of my household. Within a few days, my boyfriend actually exclaimed that "everything was coming up roses" for our family. I have to say that it was true. We got new furniture, began to cook and talk as a family and really bonded. To be honest, the best times of our relationship together were during this spell work.

I would like to say that it is always best to continue work that is successful, such as this, and not take it for granted. Burning one vigil candle and seeing results is a good sign that you should keep it up for long term results!

dlyr4u

Unread post by dlyr4u » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 pm

I'm glad they worked for you...I'm ordering tomorrow... I cant wait to see how well lucky mojo works for me and some of my friends and family

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 pm

I have also had success dressing plain vigil candles with Lucky Mojo oils - fast luck, dixie love, etc.

You can use skewers to poke holes for the oils to drain into and various herbs that Cat's herb book describes. I highly recommend the herb book - you can get in paper back- as a source for information you will use every single time you are planning new work to do. It helped me tremendously when first using 7 day vigil candles and deciding what ingredients to dress it with.

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 am

I can highly recommend Lucky Mojo's roadopener candle.
It took a while, just about 3 months, but I was very blocked up (in my head mostly), and couldn't seem to move forward in the work I wanted to do.
Then everything 'cleared up' almost overnight one day.
Lara
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:58 am

Thank you everyone!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Candle question

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 16, 2009 6:18 pm

I just purchase a pink candle until I place my order with LM. It had white inside and pink outside. humph! is this normal? Pink candles coated not pink throughout? Does it make a difference?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Candle question

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Um with the cheaper candles yeah, sometimes all you get is that outside layer of color. My advice: buy better candles.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle question

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 17, 2009 5:47 am

Thanks HailDiscrdia. It was a cheap candle. I need to locate a better one until I place my order.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:03 pm

In another thread I was told:
once you are done with the bath and/or wash water, it must be properly disposed of. Carry it out of the house and pour it on the ground at a crossroads (not down the drain). Then go home and light a candle dressed with Cast Off Evil Oil. This will bring you relief from the sin of having created crossed conditions for your enemy.
What color candle should i use? white?

Should the candle be a white vigil candle, white offertory candle, white altar light, white tea light -- or does it not matter?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: what color candle should i use? white?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Yes, a white candle is appropriate. The size and shape is not especially important, but the oil dressing is.

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Difference between clothed and nude candles

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Which types of spellwork is appropriate to use the clothed and/or nude candles

For example, love work...clothed or nude
divorce work...clothed or nude

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Difference between clothed and nude candles

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Clothed candles are generally for people you are not intimate with.
Nude candles are for someone you are, or want to be.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

robynrawr
Combo of Candles?

Unread post by robynrawr » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 pm

One of my friends identifies as female. However, she is physically male.
Today, I was wondering if I ever did work for or on her, could I use the clothed female figure candle in combination with an adam figural candle?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Combo of Candles?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 pm

You could indeed do that -- and you might even go furether and customize the candles by joining them together with melted wax. be aware, however, that the clothed figures are about hlf the height of the naked figures. Another idea would be to take the naked Adam candle and drip wax over it to form a "dress" and female-looking breasts and hair. Be creative!
catherine yronwode

Astrophel

Unread post by Astrophel » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 pm

As a transgendered person myself, I would consider the intent of the spell. If it's something general (luck, money, health) I would choose the female candle. However, if you were "tying the nature" or anything that directly concerns the sexual parts I would choose the male. Just due to pure logistics, y'know. But that sort of things would probably be better accomplished through other means, like a penis candle or a bottle spell, anyway.

Alternatively, you could use a regular candle for your specific intent and carve in her chosen name, which would avoid any confusion whatsoever.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Since any magical work ultimately affects the spirit, and her spirit is female, I'd be more inclined to use female figural candles. But, as above, anything of a sexual or physical nature is better done using masculine candles. I'd agree with what Cat said, though: be creative. Do what you feel is right.

heretostay

Candle or spell kit?

Unread post by heretostay » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:08 pm

How do you determine if you should just burn a candle with a petition, or buy the whole spell kit??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle or spell kit?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:10 pm

The vigil candles usually are to keep heat on the situation, or if you want some oomph to your situation. I mean you can get by just those, but most people are going to need the whole complete spell kit. On the other hand, if the candle is all you can afford at the time, then get that. Something is better than nothing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

eben74

Candles types

Unread post by eben74 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

I read a lot of variety as to what color candles to use and I see there are uses for birthday candles and votive candles. Can you use birthday candles to work your mojo bag with the appropriate color candle? Does the size or kind of candle one uses?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Candles types

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:47 pm

im sure you can my only thought is will it burn long enough for you to focus, concentrate and do the work.. bday candles from my experience on birthday cakes is they burn out rather fast. And i normally take more then 3 mins on a mojo lol. I think the size and kind matters to the work you are doing and how long you plan on doing it. a love drawing spell with bday candles might not be a great venture, a quick sex candle might work well with a bday candle but the nature of its fast ( quick) burn. some spells call for candles shaped in objects others for novea candles it really depends. I tend not to use votive candles though as they are too short and stuby and make a mess when they burn.. thats my two cents lol.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Nathaniel

are all of LM votive and taper solid colors through?

Unread post by Nathaniel » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 am

hi. i was just wondering were all of LM votive and taper candles solid color through or not..

thanks

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: are all of LM votive and taper solid colors through?

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 pm

With the exception of the red/black reversing -- which is black over red -- the other candles are made of dyed wax and colored throughout. They burn very nicely; I especially like the 4" candles. They burn for around 90 minutes, which (for me) is perfect for an intensely focused session of working. I also use them for "helper" candles around my larger candles.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:07 pm

LM candles are very good candles in my experience. The description given is what you will receive.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 am

I like the 6" candles too; they burn in about 4-6 hours.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Shiva2500

Adam & Eve Moving Candles vs Reconciliation / Love Candles?

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Is it better to do a Adam & Eve Moving Candle spell or just burn a fixed Come to Me/ or Reconciliation/ or Love Me vigil candle when starting a honey jar for reconciliation/ love?

Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Adam & Eve Moving Candles vs Reconciliation / Love Candles?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm

I would do the moving candle spell, and then back it up later with a fixed come to me vigil jar.

Shiva2500

Re: Re: Adam & Eve Moving Candles vs Reconciliation / Love Candl

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Thats what I was thinking, it just seems right :) But got a little confused coz on the AIRR website it states that "they are generally used when the hoodoo doctor wants to help a client by separating people or by bringing people together," which I interpreted as maybe a newbie like myself was better off not trying them.

Also, I found a Reconciliaton honey jar spell w/ moving Adam & Eve candles which sounded pretty good and gave me the moving candle idea... What do u think of it?

Do u think one can modify it to where u can write a third petition to put inside the jar eg. "(name) is the one for you" or "you are really in love with (name)"... just so that it can be an ongoing jar even after the reconciliation + since the 'letter to God' is written a 'future' present tense and always kept under the honey jar. And if so, what do I do with the other 2 petitions that were under the Adam & Eve candles?

Thanks again, ur are always there to help :) I am loving being on this forum... its addictive :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 am

The AIRR site is correct, and reconciliation is a form of bringing people together again. So would be appropriate to move two candles together in this case.

Yes you can put the petition in the honey jar. And you need to bury the remains of the candle in your yard, or if you do not have a yard bury them in a potted plant kept near your door. It is important to keep the plant alive.

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 am

Oh! ok, so I will write out a third petition to put inside the jar and take the remains of the Adam & Eve reconciliation candles plus their petitions and bury them in a potted plant by my front door :)

Thank you so much, starsinthesky7!

DestinyAndFate

Question On What Candle Should I Use

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi, I'm planning on getting another Vigil candle, for the purpose of love, but what I am wondering, what candle would work the best to attract someone that is suitable for you, and has the qualities I want? I know attraction attracts many people, so I want to narrow it down, to attract someone who is "right" for me so to speak? Thanks.

-Michelle

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Question On What Candle Should I Use

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 pm

A Come To Me candle

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm

You could use an adam and eve candle or add some adam and eve oil for finding your mate that is great for you to a come to me candle. I really like both.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm

I recommend the Chuparrosa Vigil Candle. It will bring to you an honest love relationship.

LM does sell it. I lit one last Feburary and petitioned for love. A month later I met an awesome great wonderful man. On March 19th we will celebrate our one year anniversary.

Wish you the best in your quest!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:04 am

That is so great ablake! I love to hear stories like that.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:35 am

Thanks Stars --

I should add that I strongly charged the candle, lit it on a Friday, and heavily prayed every day with petition of what I wanted in a man.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:50 am

The Chuparossa is a great one indeed. Have not tried Adam & Eve yet.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Thanks ablake! Congrates on your one anniversary. :D Love to hear sucessful stories! I will definatly be buying the Chuparrosa Vigil Candle!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Let us know how it goes DestinyandFate! Im pretty sure you will get some great results. Keep us posted.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Let us know how it goes DestinyandFate! Im pretty sure you will get some great results. Keep us posted.
Thanks, and I will keep you posted. :)

copywrittenlyrics

Unread post by copywrittenlyrics » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 pm

when you are using a love me spell, should you keep the candle burning from all throughout the spell till it is finished?Or should the candle only be lit during meditation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:43 pm

If you are lighting a vigil light aka a glass encased candle, then you can burn it all the way through, and never putting it out. You can say your prayer or do your meditation once a day. If you cannot keep it burning continuously, then I usually say the prayer, and keep the candle burning as long as I can . If you are doing a more complicated spell, most people burn them in portions. So say your prayer or petition, and let the candle burn for about 10 to 15 minutes, then put it out.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm

I light the vigil candle or an oil lamp (such as a kerosene lamp dressed with oils and filled with curios) and then i set up my moving candles. I burn the moving candles in sections and in between sessions of burning them and moving them, i keep the oil lamp light to back up the work. On the Stay With Me details page, the second sepll described, towrd the bottom, is a sample of such a spell:

http://luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

In this case it is a Stay With Me spell and a Break Up spell combined into one spell with a love lamp, but the idea can be used with any moving candle spell, and a vigil light can be used instead of the oil lamp.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Candles types

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

4" altar lights are a convenient size to use for spells where you want to finish up before going to work or such, but don't want to feel rushed, the way you would with a birthday candle. To burn in sections over several days, a 6" offertory candle or a 9" jumbo candle is better.
catherine yronwode

luckycharms13

Candle spell to influence exboyfriend

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 am

I'm trying to get back together with my ex. We were together for a year and he reached a point where he felt the initial spark was gone now he doesn't know what he wants. There is still strong attraction between us but he wanted to take a break to figure out what he wants. I have white tealight candles (gardenia scented) and Love Me oil but I don't know how to cast a spell to influence him. With those items and other basic household items, what is the process for casting a spell on him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle spell to influence exboyfriend

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 am

Well, this forum is for helping people choose and use Lucky Mojo products, so we really can't speak to what household items you can use.

Personally I rarely use scented candles, because they are usually scented using toxic synthetic chemicals. Even if the scent is one that corresponds to your work, it doesn't actually have any natural power in it, just chemicals (that are toxic to inhale). I only use scented candles if I know for sure that they were handcrafted using essential oils.

Love Me oil is good, but you also need something like Return to Me for your situation.

However, you should absolutely start with a reading with a rootworker to determine exactly what is going on with him, and determine the best way to go about returning him to you if it's possible. There are literally hundreds of love spells, so having a reading with a rootworker will help you determine which one is best for your case.

You can see some examples of Love spells on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

There are also complete spell kits that come with everything you need to work a trick, with detailed instructions for use. You may wish to look at the Reconciliation kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

But, start with a reading so you know which direction to go in for the best chance at success.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Candle spell to influence exboyfriend

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:41 am

Devi gives great advise (as per usual) I would only add that a Honey Jar would be a great center piece to such work, great to burn your candles on.

You can read about Honey Jars here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can buy kits containing all the herbs you need and a dram vial of oil here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

And a quick search through the forums will give you a lot of info on honey jars and sweetening spells in general.

Generally I advise getting a reading before you start any work, but Honey Jars and Sweet Jars are so gentle that you can't hurt anyone with them or make some grave mistake.
HRCC Student #1559

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”