• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:26 am

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Honey Jar next to Black Candle -- Signs? Coincidences?

Unread postby WrittenInTheStars » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 am

Miss Michaele, I did manage to choose a reader. I'm just waiting on my turn now :)
WrittenInTheStars

Re: Honey Jar next to Black Candle -- Signs? Coincidences?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:41 am

WrittenInTheStars, i am sorry, but i am going to repeat what was written above, this time in bold lettering:

We cannot do candle divinations by verbal description alone. I suggest that if you need help, you hire a rootworker from AIRR for a ten-minute consultation and email them a photo of the wax results for them to read for you.

We also cannot do dream interpretations for you on an ongoing basis. This is not a free psychic forum. As Miss Micahaele said, you need a rootwork consultation, and as i said above, a ten minute / ten dollar consultation should be adequate. Again, repeated from above:

See the thread on candle divination (a very long one) --

candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

We cannot do candle divinations by verbal description alone. I suggest that if you need help, you hire a rootworker from AIRR for a ten-minute consultation and email them a photo of the wax results for them to read for you.

which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute-readings--t14001.htmll

If you feel the need for a consultation on what these signs mean or for mentorship in divination of signs so that you can learn to divine your own rootwork signs, there are many competent AIRR workers who can help with either plan of action.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread postby Good_as » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Good nite all: I have a question. I am burning a glass encased road-opener candle. I am burning it in sections. However, I noticed that halfway through the candle the top part of the glass became sooty. What does this mean? and should I continue burning the candle??
Good_as

Unread postby prayer10 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am

Good_as.

The answers you are looking for are here on this link.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Scroll down to the part where it lists the: SIGNS LEFT IN OR ON THE CANDLE HOLDER, STAND, PLATE, SAUCER, GLASS, OR LABEL.

Good luck to you on your work.
prayer10

Skull Candle Wax Signs

Unread postby battleship » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 am

I used a Red Skull Candle to keep me on my lover's mind. I also burned a white offertory candle as well, which burned clean. Underneath that candle I placed an Ace of Cups. When I first started to burn the Skull candle, it looked as though it would burn clean as well and had a strong flame. For some reason I dreamed that i had snuffed the candle out and decided to use it as a 3 day spell, so I figured that happened in real life as well. When I woke up, the candle wax was everywhere, it wasn't a clean burn. Part of the skulls face remains attached, mostly the back of the head melted, and some of the drippings went onto the Ace of Cups card. I posted some pictures. Also when I lit the candle, I pulled a few cards and everything looked positive. I got the upright 3 of wands and upright magician next to each other. Could I get some insight?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/ ... CN1505.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/ ... CN1504.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/ ... CN1503.jpg

Re: Skull Candle Wax Signs

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 am

I think he has a lot of stuff on his mind, that you are one thing he's thinking about. But that he has lots of other stuff on his mind as well. I would supplement with some cleansing and clarity. Figural candles usually leaves more wax then taper candles.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 am

I think we can analyze your situation, but it would be better for you to get an opinion for a reader. I am just saying you may get many different interpretations.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DelArca » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 am

Hard to say, since we don't know all the factors involved and you only gave us 2 of the cards you drew etc. You said your white 'offertory' candle burned clean - what exactly was that one for?

If I had burned this candle to make someone think of me(as you stated), then I would take this as a fail . . . but that is just me. That the unnatural thoughts arose and tempted his mind, but he found them at best unrealistic or even distracting/annoying and had enough power to banish them effectively(magician card). That's just me though and knowing only what you wrote.

You should order a reading with Ms. Cat and e-mail those photos in advance so she can assess your situation and all the details involved. I'd say at least 30 minutes if you want details and advice on whether it is worth pursuing etc. Good luck
DelArca

RED SKULL QUESTION

Unread postby Karma » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 am

THIS MORNING I STARTED A RED SKULL CANDLE TO PUT ME IN MY LOVES MIND. I CARVED HIS NAME IN THE CANDLE ALONG WITH WHAT I WANTED IT TO DO. I TALKED TO IT AS IF IT WAS HIM AND I ALSO PUT PARCHMENT PAPER WITH MY REQUEST UNDER THE CANDLE. I PUT BEND OVER OIL ON IT AND LIT IT. EVERY SINCE I LIT IT THE FLAME IS SOOOOOO HIGH I HAVE NEVER HAD A FLAME THIS HIGH EVER!!!! The flame is standing straight up not even moving and there is A LOT of black smoke coming from the flame. Can someone please tell me what that means?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Re: RED SKULL QUESTION

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Please read this

You may further want to get a 10 minute reading if you need to learn specifics.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: RED SKULL QUESTION

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Karma wrote:THIS MORNING I STARTED A RED SKULL CANDLE TO PUT ME IN MY LOVES MIND. I CARVED HIS NAME IN THE CANDLE ALONG WITH WHAT I WANTED IT TO DO. I TALKED TO IT AS IF IT WAS HIM AND I ALSO PUT PARCHMENT PAPER WITH MY REQUEST UNDER THE CANDLE. I PUT BEND OVER OIL ON IT AND LIT IT. EVERY SINCE I LIT IT THE FLAME IS SOOOOOO HIGH I HAVE NEVER HAD A FLAME THIS HIGH EVER!!!! The flame is standing straight up not even moving and there is A LOT of black smoke coming from the flame. Can someone please tell me what that means?

Please be aware that posting in all caps is against the rules of the forum. Its difficult for many to read and in common internet etiquette, is short hand for yelling. Please keep this in mind.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Honey Jar candle leaves no wax, is this normal?

Unread postby aunomdelalune » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:14 pm

i need to ask something, i have at the moment working with honey jar spell (been two days now) my question is; the candle that i was using leave no wax after it was completely burn down. i though it was because LM candle made of fine quality ingredients therefore i purchased candle from a nearby store where i used to buy for other love spells i did before and it was always leave wax after it's burn. but to my surprise, this candle also leave no wax :-S i just want to know if it is normal. the left over was just some little oil which i use to dress the candle..

i hope i could get answer
aunomdelalune

Re: Honey Jar candle leaves not wax, is this normal?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 am

I am thinking you are asking, is it normal for a candle to leave no wax, in other words no remains? I learned from the best, ms cat, and she says as noted on her website ...when a candle gives a clean, even burn with no tokens or signs...it means things will go well with the spell or blessing and that one will most likely get what one wishes for. If a glass encased vigil or novena candle burns and leaves no marks on the glass, that is best. If a free-standing candle leaves little or no residue, that is best."

Read further candle divinations here (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey Jar candle leaves no wax, is this normal?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsB1

Read the link above This is a great sign for your work. It means that your work is going to be granted, and is doing well. Keep up the great work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Honey Jar candle leaves no wax, is this normal?

Unread postby DelArca » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:50 pm

I love it when this happens, it means things are going smoothly. Do more candles periodically to check on it because new interference can crop up at any time. As long as it keeps burning clean you know you're on the right track. Good luck!
DelArca

Unread postby aunomdelalune » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi all, really thanks for the reply. Last night was the third day, i didnt check this blog i thought candle with a huge wax was the best. So again i went to another store bought a dozen of red candle and did some try out by burning it with no petition whatsoever and no oil to dressed it up. It leaves huge load of wax after. So i feel confident (still thinking that candle with wax is better) carving his name n my petition with my finger nail n dress it with 3 love oils. I concentrate on him a bit then leave the room to sleep. This morning i woke up to check and by God!!!!! Still no wax. It got me worried somehow that my work is a waste of energy since by the reading i got it says that spell work will be impossible with this guy sob...sob... But i figured i'd try it anyway. But reading this now is definitly made me really happy. THANKS ALL!!!!!!

I will surely read the article now :-)
aunomdelalune

Unread postby kittynmoon » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 am

What does it mean if there is a thumb size moth that has landed and died in my steady work candle I am burning for someone else?
kittynmoon

Unread postby aunomdelalune » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Just want to update. Fourth candle last night (this time i decided to use candle i bought from lucky mojo) it was started with a little wax driping when i ignite the candle but then the dripping stop on the neck of the candle. I was a little worried because i couldnt also concentrate i left the room and this morning when i woke up there were still no remains (so i am smiling given the positive meaning it could be) however the candle did not completely burn to the bottom it left for about a little less than half centimeter.

So i bought a glass vigil candle last night, could anyone tell me how to dress it with oil as it is inside the glass? Or could anyone give me a link on where i could read it?

Thank u again, this forum really helps a lot
aunomdelalune

Cut & Clear Interpretation

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 am

Hi, I burned a cut and clear candle to try to get over someone. I also burned a cast off evil candle to help me stop thinking about them and getting rid of habits of contacting them or getting readings and a power candle to help me be strong with letting him go.

Well the Cast off evil candle cracked and a large amount of waxed spilled out of the bottom. A very bad burn. The other candles are burning well, but I want to know does this mean that I shouldn't let the person go?

I did my own tarot reading which indicates this person coming back, but I wonder does this mean the same by the cut and clear not burning well, like, I'm not suppose to let this person go but be patient and wait for their return?
Kia1OLY

Re: Cut & Clear Interpretation

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 am

I would say that it's showing that you're going to have a more difficult time letting those habits go. I would strengthen your resolve to let this situation go, and take some 13 Herb Baths with Cast Off Evil added for at least 7 consecutive days. Wear the Cast Off Evil oil or powder daily afterwards as a personal dressing to lend more support. Light another Cast Off Evil candle to support your efforts, and pray to St. Michael to help strengthen yourself and cut the binds that are keeping you tied to this person.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DelArca » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm

If you need to cut off all emotional feeling for this person, then look into the walnut bath spell:

black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html
DelArca

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 pm

I'm so sorry I meant the Cut and Clear candle cracked and the whole entire bottom of the candle broke off and all the wax spilled out. I was typing too fast. Should I still use the 13 herb bath? Were you referring to the Cast off Evil oil? The Power and Cast off evil candles are burning good.
Kia1OLY

Unread postby DelArca » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

I answered on your first post, not sure if you saw it. I recommended you try the walnut bath to completely remove all feeling on your part, if you need the relationship to end. Just do a search on that and some helpful results will show. Good luck
DelArca

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Kia1OLY, this is a CANDLE INTERPRETATION question and i am moving it there.I have also eliminated your duplicate post.

Your Cast Off Evil candle had the petition to stop you from obsessing on the relationship and to stop you asking for readings again and again. Your Cuf and Clear Candle was petitioned to get you past the relationship that failed and into a better relationship. First you say your Cast Off Evil candle cracked and you get an reply to that. Then you post the exact same question a second time and get an answer to that. Then you say, :"Oooops" that it was the Cut and Clear candle that cracked.

Whichever candle cracked. it cracked because it was an unsuccessful burn -- a failed spell. The meaning of this is that you were not strong enough to cast off the evil and/or to cut and clear from the failed relationship, and dang, here you are again, asking for readings, twisting your own self-reading around in the hope that it means you are not "supposed to" cast off your obsession and/or cut and clear from the relationship because if you wait "patiently" he will come back!

Either way, that's self-delusion. No wonder the candle cracked.

Your scattered energy is indicated in every step of your unsuccessful spell casting here. (duplicate posts in two wrong areas of the board, incorrect description of which candle broke open and spilled the wax, no thank you to those who answered your wrong questions)

Try again. Take a deep breath and relax into it, and this time, stay focussed and don't second-guess yourself.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Road Opener Candle Exploded then Girl Left Me

Unread postby fal_1975 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 pm

First off, thank you ahead of time for all your advise.

My situation started about one month ago. I started dating a girl that I met some time back. We were both really attracted to each other and were just waiting for the perfect time to get together. When it finally happened, things were great. She was really into me! A few weeks into dating, I had a streak of bad luck. Somebody close to me died, I started having money issues and this girl out of nowhere decided to reject me, completely pushed me away.

Prior to these unfortunate events, my Road Opener candle broke. Twice! Once on top, few days later it exploded in the middle, leaving almost a perfect silhouette of a woman. I had a cleansing (not from an AIRR reader) and started another candle, but the girl seems to have no interest in me any longer.

My non-AIRR advisor has me burning Come To Me and Intranquil Spirit candles. I have been burning these for about 1-1/2 weeks. My advisor told me not to contact the girl, but seems like I am the one that is intranquil!

Been feeling so desperate to hear from her that I did text her. She replied but I still felt really rejected. I have not told my advisor yet that I did break down and text her.

Candle status:
"Road Opener" second candle is burning good and steady
"Come To Me" flame dances around and wick forms flower shapes/ or branch
Intranquil Spirit Candle flame also dances

1) Did I mess up the work?

2) Has anybody experienced this?

3) Why cant I get this girl out of my mind?!

4) She was the one pursuing me and OUT OF NOWHERE did a complete 180 on me. Is this because of the Road Opener candle breaking?

5) Will the Come To Me and Intranquil Spirit candles help me?

6) My reader said she will come back but from what I see she does not want me anymore. I feel so desperate. What do I do?
fal_1975

Re: Road Opener Candle Exploded then Girl Left Me

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 pm

1) No, you did not "mess up the work." The girl fought back -- and HARD.

2) Yes.

3) Because you went to the Intranquil Spsirit, a notoriously tricky spirit who, if she cannot bring you the one you want, will make YOU obsessed.

4) No, you have that backwards. The candle broke because the girl is very powerful and did not want to be "caught." She broke your spell.

5) No.

6) I cannot second-guess your other reader, as she is not a member of AIRR and thus i do not know her. My divination, just based on the candle breaking and then the fact that you went against instructions and texted the girl, shows me that the girl is powerful, magically, she defended herself from your spell, and now the Intranquil Spirit has YOU by the balls. Get a cleansing and walk away from this one!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby fal_1975 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Thank you Catherine, actually about the Road Opener candle, I had it up for career help, and it broke while she was all over me still. About one week before the candle broke, I had a strange visit from a random lady inviting me to new church. I had the weirdest, creepiest feeling while this lady was talking to me. She made me feel very uneasy, and when I rejected her invitation, she just turned away and left. Couple days later, my candle started to break.
fal_1975

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm

What you are explaining seems like crossed conditions. Your are in a fine relationship, burning Road Opener for career when bam you come up against a force that shatters your candles, messes up your relationship, and your money. The figure of the woman may indicate that you are facing an enemy.

Confirm whether you are facing crossed conditions and have a known enemy then uncross and then try to repair the relationship. If you indeed are facing an enemy you won't get far until the mess is removed.

Also working the Intranquil Spirit and Come to Me is not an advisable way to go. I don't know your rootworker, but I am very familiar with the Intranquil Spirit having worked with it and spirits like it extensively and I can tell you that resorting to that type of spirit for reconciliation of a person you like is not going to give you the success you want.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm

fal_1975, you had better learn to be a lot more clear when describing situations. I agree with Ali -- but note that you originally described the situation as being in terms of love work, and as if the Road Opener was for the love work. Your unclear description of the work provides a clear example why i often feel it is a waste of our time to reply to "interpret my candle" questions on this forum.

I am nor removing this thread from the love area, where it obviously does NOT belong, and placing it in the long, long, long thread on candle interpretations, in the candle section, where it will join dozens of other similar queries.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

flickering flames

Unread postby amandarae93 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm

I am not sure if I am asking this in the right place or not.
I am a Christian girl and have no experience with the spiritual or magical worlds, but since I am open to anything, I asked a friend of mine what I could do to bring back a lost love. She told me to pray, in any form comfortable to me, and send out thoughts to my God for help and to my ex for acceptance and understanding. To make myself more comfortable, I lit a candle (nothing special, just a regular store bought candle) and I prayed as hard as I could. There was no wind flow in my room, and I was laying perfectly still, yet as I became more emotional in my prayer, the flame of the candle began to flicker. Does this have any special meaning?
amandarae93

Re: flickering flames

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

cat has written a clear candle divination page (How to read divination signs from candle burning: Ceromancy in Hoodoo Candle Magic) found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html)
You will find your answer there...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dimz » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Hi
I am currently burning a compel/command/control candle. I was reading the candle divination page where Cat says:

"If a candle flame "dances" or "bounces" or forms a high spiral of flame, it is often seen as a sign that the person on whom you are working is greatly affected by the work; your message is getting through; watch out, though, because if the flame flares up tooo high, the candle may burn up overly fast or you may end up with a candle that flames up into a fire hazard."

So far the glass is clear and my flame is currently going crazy. It bends and flickers non stop. There is no draft as i have it secretly burning in a cupboard in a room with all closed windows and doors. Now when you say the person is greatly affected by the work: your message is getting through, is it possible to get clarification on this? Does this mean that the work is going well and it is most likely to succeed ( as I have read that just because you get a clean burn and other good signs it doesn't automatically mean that your work is going to succeed ). Or could it signify a struggle is going on and they are resisting and as long as my flame doesn't go out it means that I could still win the battle?
dimz

Unread postby lovejones11 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:02 pm

After some changes have happen this past week I was told to stop the come to me candle I was told that with my situation to either try sour jar jackball or Intranquility spell I know they all have their consequences but Im taking a chance and starting off with burning a 7day vigil Intranquility candle to see how that works out.

From the start of me lighting the candle it seems as if the wick is not centered in the candle because its burning nicely but its not touching/melting the was on the side of the candle I have read through this forum and the candle divination and I can't see where it says anything about wax being left on one side. The flame is dancing like crazy but its leaning towards the side where its melting the wax.

If anyone could tell me what this means I would greatly appreciate it.

also since I did not do this as a kit because the kit would have taking some time to get here I went back to the retail store and the owner dressed the candle for me she did not tell me that I would need a petition paper and personal concerns plus I did not see that one the luckymojo website either...Do I have to have a petition paper or a picture and if a picture does it have to be of him only or both of us
I was trying to save the last personal concern of his for the jackball if I needed it
lovejones11

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:37 pm

You're trying some pretty heavy works there. I suggest you talk to an AIRR worker to make sure you are on the right path. While its nice that your retailer dressed candles for you, you'll want a rootworker to help guide you to what shows the best promise, not just taking a "chance" on things.

CAndles that burn in half, or leave wax on one side of the glass indicate resistance and obstacles. Directionality of the wax is often taken into account.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovejones11 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:47 am

in the candle im burning the wick was not centered in the candle when it was made,If you look into the candle you can clearly see its very close to one side of the candle.

Its leaving wax on the side that is not close to but burning everything else. I'm pretty sure that I wont have a clean glass after this and there will be candle wax left on the side.

Should I start another candle once this one burns down or just let it burn and see what happens?

By the way this is a Intranquility candle with herbs and oils and a petition with personal concerns.

I really want it to work but since the wick is placed so close to one side and leaving wax I want to make sure its that reason alone and not that there are some obstacles in the way.

Any suggestions
lovejones11

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 am

Get something long and pokey and move the wick into the center. It's part of working a candle.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovejones11 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 am

Thanks I was not sure If I could mess with the candle or not.. I moved the wick over but I let the flame out by accident i re lit it immediately I hope that does not cause any issue.. I think the wick is in a good position now so I hope it melts everything now.
lovejones11

Curling Wick

Unread postby orchid » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Hello,
This is my first LM post and I have to say I'm so happy with the quality of the products.

I'm burning a vigil candel for love purposes. As soon as I lit it the wick started to curl making a upside down U. About the next day,two flames started to burn simolaniously (sp) from the same wick, sometimes low and sometimes so high it makes one big flame like two flames merging together.
I've never heard of this or had this happen to me before. Does it mean something ?

orchid

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 am

Update! **** Thank you to all that replied to my post. I was trying to be sure that I fully understood what I needed to do, I thought I did mention that any reply would be well appreciated, so my apologies for not saying thank you directly. I couldn't find the post but so glad I found it's new location. It's never too late to say thank you so Thanks! I didn't assume that the results of the Cut and Clear indicated that I was to wait for my ex, I just assumed that I did something wrong! I thought I added too much oil, or that it was a sign and not wanting to risk misinterpreting it, I came here. My ex is married and any readers that I have spoken to through Airr has confirmed that he does love me but the work that was done on him by his wife was something very complicated to deal with and that it will be an on going battle. I was just trying to light these candles to basically give up. My spirit is such a fighter, I felt that I was going against my own instincts which told me to hang in there, because he would return. Well like I said I was typing too fast, and I mistakening typed Cast off Evil candle when I really meant the Cut & Clear, which is the one that broke so badly. I wasn't trying to change the outcome that the spell failed or request readings, I thought I was only asking for help with others that are more experienced with interpretations to assist with helping me understand this. I thought that there would be a difference with the whole interpretation, which is why I tried to repost with the correction. I don't believe that I'm being self delusional because my ex told me on 8/23/11 the day that the east coast had our first earthquake that he is in fact divorcing his wife! (It's a bad divorce too) But I've been seeing him well before the news and ever since. So my interpretation now is that the candles were simply telling me that it wasn't a good time to give up. But your right Miss Cat, my energy was scattered, because I didn't want to give up, and the Power candle was to help strengthen me to do it anyway! But I do see that it all happened for a reason. Thank you all for your help! And I thank God, that the sign has been clearly interpreted and well understood.
Kia1OLY

Re: Curling Wick

Unread postby michaeldavis » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am

Hi Orchid,

Take a look here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html#signsA10.

I don't always read "twin flames" as necessarily negative in all cases. But in a love working, I would probably see it as an indication of separation, duality, parting. More work may be needed to manifest the goal. That said, I would also work with the wick to correct this. It's your candle, your working. Make it work. :D

MD

orchid wrote:Hello,
This is my first LM post and I have to say I'm so happy with the quality of the products.

I'm burning a vigil candel for love purposes. As soon as I lit it the wick started to curl making a upside down U. About the next day,two flames started to burn simolaniously (sp) from the same wick, sometimes low and sometimes so high it makes one big flame like two flames merging together.
I've never heard of this or had this happen to me before. Does it mean something ?

Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.
michaeldavis

Unread postby stelz » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 am

I have a couple of questions...

I've been working a honey jar, and of course the wax runs down the jar. Would these be considered "tears", or are they exempt from this interpretation since they're unavoidable? Just want to make sure.

Also, I got my very first figural candle awhile back, I'm doing a 7 day working with it (today was day 3). As stated, I'm inexperienced with figural candles, but it seems to burn faster than any other candles I've used. Do figural candles normally burn faster than most candles? I have just enough time to do the prayers before I have to pinch it out. Should I consider this a "fast burn" and repeat the working at some point, and if so, when?
stelz

Family in Wax Remains? Break Up Come to Me Figural Candles

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 am

I am not sure this is the correct thread to post btu with the new changes to the site didn't really see candle divination. This was closest.

I am doing a 3 candle figural spell. Two red (Male and Female) and One black (Female). Well the wax from the male candle is melting way faster than the 2 female candles and the puddles of wax that are left look like a family. The wax rolled down his back (the break up side) towards the black female candle but to make out the shapes of the remains you have to stand on the side of the other female candle (red). There is a male in the center, a female to the left, a small child to the left.

It concerns me because the wax rolled down the back instead of the front (the love me, come to me side). But since the wax puddle is facing the other red female.

The black female candle has wax tears rolling down the front of her body and the other red female has no wax drippings or remnants at all.

Can anyone explain what could be going on with this? Very curious. Thanks

I tried to describe to make it clear what I see ... hope I did a good job on the explanation. :?
Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Family in Wax Remains? Break Up Come to Me Figural Candles

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 am

This is a little hard to visualize. Your best bet is to photograph what you see and book a reading with an AIRR worker who specializes in ceromancy (reading signs left by candles).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Interpretation on candles going out

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm

A question came up about candles going out and I wanted to share a recent experience. My client had a Prosperity candle that was lit and left to burn, went out, was lit it again, went out, was lit a third time and burned cleanly and completely about 5 days later indicating that prosperity is coming but time may have to pass before real solid prosperity comes.

Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 am

I would say it's showing you that your ongoing Prosperity may take more constant work and tending to take hold in your life. But since you see that with that tending and work you are able to keep the going and get them to burn properly, that whatever work you put into your prosperity will likewise pay off.

Good work!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Top of FWP is black...now what?

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:15 pm

I did a FWP candle to St Michael to protect myself and my business from an interfering, stalkerish, psychotic ex. The top of the candle is black and the bottom, there's a good amount of wax but it's looking like it's about to burn out and leave the wax there. What should I do now?
LilCassandra

Re: Top of FWP is black...now what?

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Have a consultation with a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
To discuss the rootwork you are currently doing, as well as for follow up advice, in terms of putting up protection and overcomig obstacles and blockages for your work, in addition to the candle and wax "glass and wax".
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html-&hilit=lucky+mojo+divination+through+wax+remains
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Take care and Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Read cat's discussion on this type of candle divination (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC2)

I agree with Miss Tammie Lee, request a reading quick and ask for help from your reader/rootworker. I would also continue to work Fiery Wall and ask for Saint Michael's help until you get your reading and find out what is going on.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artsie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Hello everybody!

I am burning two candles every day on my altar since the past week. One is on a reconciliation honey jar and the other is for St. Anthony. The flame on the candle in front of St. Anthony is almost always very bouncy and keeps fluttering. Whereas the flame on the candle on top of the honey jar is almost always very calm. Does anyone have an insight on what might be going on?

Thanks!

P.s.- I have tried different candles in front of St. Anthony and all have the same fluttering effect.
artsie

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 am

artsie wrote:Hello everybody!

I am burning two candles every day on my altar since the past week. One is on a reconciliation honey jar and the other is for St. Anthony. The flame on the candle in front of St. Anthony is almost always very bouncy and keeps fluttering. Whereas the flame on the candle on top of the honey jar is almost always very calm. Does anyone have an insight on what might be going on?

Thanks!

P.s.- I have tried different candles in front of St. Anthony and all have the same fluttering effect.

Hi :) This has been discussed in this very thread, several times, and this web page has been linked several times, but here it is again; http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html#signsA1 A fluttery, dancing flame is generally a good sign, you say that every candle you place there does it, have you thought to move the whole thing and try in a different area? Because it is likely a draft rather than a sign.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:30 am

While you're waiting for your reading, go ahead and have another FWP candle set on your behalf.

Generally the signs you're seeing indicate delays/obstacles to getting your goal, and also some futher work that needs to be done on the matter.
Getting a reading will help determine exactly what other work needs to be done.

You can also consider working an entire Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit on the matter, as it is a more complete ritual to protect yourself from and rid yourself of the enemy.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:21 am

I agree with Devi Spring. Especially if this is your first FWP vigil for this instance/person then I would advise you get another candle started. Many people who have had a hard candle-burn at first see much better results with the second, and sometimes third, candle-burn.

Good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artsie » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Thank you Turnsteel for addressing my question! :)

I know for sure that there is no draft near my altar, mainly cause the candle on the honey jar rarely flutters. I tried moving the candle in front of st. Anthony to double check the possibility of a draft but the candle showed similar traits.

I have also read Miss Cat's candle magic divination page several times and understand the meaning behind a bouncy candle flame. However, I just wasn't sure if the same applies to the candle that I am burning in front of St. Anthony.
artsie

Unread postby africanviolet » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 am

In mid June, I performed the employment spell listed on Lucky mojo with the two blue candles and cross candle.
Here it is, almost three months later, and I had a second interview scheduled for a job opportunity last wed. Ive been using the steady work sachet powder and gravel root as recommended in addition to crown of success oil (laying tricks at potential work site and on resume, etc...). I had also made a honey jar with the directors name written on brown bag paper and added some gravel root into it. When I learned of the executive staff name, I also added his name into the jar. (both names papers were dressed with steady work sachet powder and crown of success/money drawing oils)

Last week on the day of my second interview with the executive staff, I took a cleansing hyssop bath, dressed myself in van van oil, and then dressed a green candle with van van and money drawing, stating my intentions and visualizing my results. In addition to laying tricks at the job site, again. After the interview I received an email requesting my salary history. I emailed thank you letters and salary history as requested (I realize now that it may have been more powerful to dress the letters with steady work and money drawing and hand deliver them)...Nonetheless, three days later (after my emailed correspondence), I noticed that the green candle was still burning and the wax formed a horseshoe symbol on the right side, CLEAR AS DAY. I was so surprised and amazed. I looked it up on other sites it said the horseshoe represents attraction, luck, the Omega, earth magnetics, and/or closure. I found it difficult to find what it may mean in candle burning. This is so ironic because in addition to my employment needs, there is a relationship that I am bringing closure to, and the individual popped up at my house that same morning I saw the horseshoe. Or maybe it means ending of financial trouble? I get a feeling it could have many meanings. So here are my two questions
(1)-Can someone give me some insight into what the horseshoe may mean for the intended purpose?
(2)-Is there any follow up work that could be done to enhance to chances of me getting the job?
Thanks for your help
Love and light
African violet
africanviolet

Candle Interpretation

Unread postby africanviolet » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 am

In mid June, I performed the employment spell listed on Lucky mojo with the two blue candles and cross candle.
Here it is, almost three months later, and I had a second interview scheduled for a job opportunity last wed. Ive been using the steady work sachet powder and gravel root as recommended in addition to crown of success oil (laying tricks at potential work site and on resume, etc...). I had also made a honey jar with the directors name written on brown bag paper and added some gravel root into it. When I learned of the executive staff name, I also added his name into the jar. (both names papers were dressed with steady work sachet powder and crown of success/money drawing oils)

Last week on the day of my second interview with the executive staff, I took a cleansing hyssop bath, dressed myself in van van oil, and then dressed a green candle with van van and money drawing, stating my intentions and visualizing my results. In addition to laying tricks at the job site, again. After the interview I received an email requesting my salary history. I emailed thank you letters and salary history as requested (I realize now that it may have been more powerful to dress the letters with steady work and money drawing and hand deliver them)...Nonetheless, three days later (after my emailed correspondence), I noticed that the green candle was still burning and the wax formed a horseshoe symbol on the right side, CLEAR AS DAY. I was so surprised and amazed. I looked it up on other sites it said the horseshoe represents attraction, luck, the Omega, earth magnetics, and/or closure. I found it difficult to find what it may mean in candle burning. This is so ironic because in addition to my employment needs, there is a relationship that I am bringing closure to, and the individual popped up at my house that same morning I saw the horseshoe. Or maybe it means ending of financial trouble? I get a feeling it could have many meanings. So here are my two questions
(1)-Can someone give me some insight into what the horseshoe may mean for the intended purpose?
(2)-Is there any follow up work that could be done to enhance to chances of me getting the job?
Thanks for your help
Love and light
African violet
africanviolet

Candle divination in honey jars?

Unread postby ohwhygeorgia » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Can candle divination as far as signs in melted
wax be done on honey jars?

I burn dressed little votive candles with oil typically in either white, pink, or red. I've worked the pot s solid week (I like to be consistant before working it Monday, wednesday, Fridays) and I'm already seeing GREAT results... Strangley quick results for a honey pot. It's a mean batch of personal concerns baby!

Anyways, can I preform divination through melted wax even with honey jars? I've noticed 2 things:

1. The drops or "dribbles" down the front of the jar make a bunch of cute lite hearts. Very clear hearts.
2. The line of wax splits, then comes together before the bottom of the honey pot. Looking something quite like well... a " lady part" if you get what I'm saying

any ideas as to meaning on that? Thanks in advance...

Ohwhygeorgia
ohwhygeorgia

Is this a love me vigil light sign??

Unread postby blackdiamonds » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Okay so Ive been burning a love me vigil light and its pretty much finished just going onto day seven
its burned pretty well I think :) I'm really new to this, this is the first spell Ive ever done..
Anyway, I just wanted some opinions here of what you think.
On the 3rd day of burning the candle I talked to the guy I'm targeting for the first time in two and a half weeks..It went fine no fire works though..for some reason I had a strong feeling that I needed to talk to him to help the candle.
A hour or two later my parents were watching a TV show and the episode happened to be about spells and Magick...
I thought that was kinda weird since Ive never seen anything about Magick on TV at least when i watch it..
then i heard the name Michael in the TV show it was the name of one of the characters...which happens to be my targets name.
I know Michael is a common name but I got a weird feeling from it, do you think this could be a sign??? :? i felt like it was. also the candle formed his initials in the wax on the glass at the top of the candle..
blackdiamonds

Re: love me vigil light??

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:49 am

Hi Blackdiamonds,

Sounds like signs to me. That said, don't obsess about it: let go and let God. My father used to tell me that everything comes to he who knows how to wait ;)

Also take a look at the following link on interpreting candle-burning signs in Miss Cat's on-line book ''Hoodoo in Theory and Practice'':

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Red Candle Wax in Shape of Erect Penis

Unread postby leo_gato » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Burning a red "Come To Me" candle. The wick drifted over to the side of the glass and burned a crack on the side of the glass. The red wax has leaked out and formed the exact shape of an erect penis and scrotum. Serious, I am not exaggerating. You can even see the precise shape of the, well, the together yet separate, how shall I say it, the "twins" of the scrotum. Even the erect penis is, well...his size. I could give one more detail, but for the sake of not getting vulgar I will spare you. But I think you understand this red wax has leaked out to form an exact shape of an erect penis with scrotum, and that it does in fact have some resemblance to my beloved's.

:?: Given the glass cracking and the red wax forming the shape I just described, what does it all mean? I have burned candles for years and have read wax divinations before but this is very different. Any help will be much appreciated for this rather unique question.

thanks everyone
leo_gato
leo_gato

Re: Red Candle Wax in Shape of Erect Penis

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Well, cracked glass is not usually a good sign. But in this case, the glass cracked for the express purpose of leaving a definite sign of his interest. Nevertheless, it's a puzzling mix of positive and negative signs.

It looks to me as if you have captured his "little head's" attention, but that he is not ready to come to you yet -- after all, the wax escaped. It sounds like a different form of divination is called for, or perhaps another candle of the same kind.

You might want to get a reading with a reputable spiritual worker, such as the ones at AIRR.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells