• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Vigil Light Changing colors, and signs.

Unread postby Brida » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 am

Thanks to all of you who have responded to my post.

I am glad I have you all.

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Never seen this before - help, please

Unread postby ablake » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi All --

This is my first post here.

I have a few questions on what this could mean as this has never happened before.

Ok, so I got my candle, cleaned it, dressed it and lit it.

I put St. Michael oil on the wick. The wick spilt into 3 for about a day but burned as one flame. Does this mean anything?
Then for the last 2 days I have heard a single loud pop. The candle is burning with a strong flame and the glass is clear. I lit this candle for cleansing purposes.

Should I be concerned here?

Thanks in advanced!
ablake

Re: Never seen this before - help, please

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 pm

You can take a look here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Most wicks are braided, so it may have just come apart as you were dressing it, and so it seemed to "split" when really it just unravvled a bit.
Popping can mean different things, the link above can help.

I wouldn't worry - I'd just keep an eye on it to see how the rest of the burn goes.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ablake » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Thank you for the link.

I'll keep an eye on it...
ablake

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Hello, first time poster.

I'd make a note of anything like the popping etc. and wait until the candle has finished burning before looking for any signs. That way, you'll have a complete picture, and you won't be worrying about what it all means when you should be focusing your energy and intent on the candle. Get yourself a nice notebook to write these down in, and make the recording of it part of your ritual. That way you'll be on the lookout, but it won't intrude in your work. Hope that helps.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby ablake » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Hmmm...

I thought that the candle should be charged with energy and intent before lighting it. Sorry but I wasn't aware that my focus should only be on the energy and intent of the candle after I lit it. I pray every day which I believed was suffice. That's why I was concerned to have seen the wick split into three with some weird shapes on the end of each split wick. They looked like tiny beans hanging there. My neice who studies hoodoo said it was a weird sign which knowing my niece means a bad sign. I'm not worried about that because I put St. Michael oil on the wick -- which I had never done before but I did this time as I believe that St. Michael is a great protector. I wear his oil everyday.

I do like the idea about taking notes. I hadn't thought about that but it's a great idea. That's what great about this forum coming here and getting good suggestions from others with more experience.

Thank you NotDorianGray. ;)
ablake

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:35 pm

You do concentrate your energy and intent on the candle when dressing it prior to lighting it - but spend a few minutes every day with it while it is lit to continue to put your intent into it. Some practitioners will add a small amount of oil to it each day during the burn to keep it working strongly. But you can certainly just pray/meditate for your intent a little while each day.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ablake » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Thank you Devi for the good advice. I will spend a few minutes every day to continue to put my intent into it. The candle is still burning clear and the flame is strong...
ablake

Black ball in flame...

Unread postby Dimples03 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:25 pm

I am burning a green candle for money dressed with money oil and a yellow candle dressed with a luck oil from LM. I am burning them together on the same saucer. Threy are not glass candles. I lit the yellow one first then the green one not even a minute later. I hasd a strong stead still flame for the first half hour, then about 10 minutes later the green candle formed a black ball in the middle of the flame that made the flame a funny uneven shape. 2 minutes later the black ball falls out of the flame to the back of the candle. a flame started on the black ball but the candle itself was still lit. The flamed burned piece of black thing made the back of the candle almost melt away until i put the burnt piece flame out. now there is wax all in back of the green candle in a weird shape but the candles are still burning and they both have a strong flame again. the whole time the yellow candle stayed steady. can someone tell me what this means please.
Dimples03

Re: Black ball in flame...

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm

That sounds like part of the wick balled up and fell off. It could mean a lot of different things, so I'd look at the candle divination page on the LM website and also take note of the shapes the wax made.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Dimples03 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm

it doesnt say anything about this on that LM candle page
Dimples03

Unread postby Brida » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:34 pm

The same thing happens everytime I light one of my glass encased vigil candles dressed by LM. I have been researching to find out what it means, and there is NOTHING on this site that explains it. I would really like to know as well.

Someone please advise.

hugs,
Brida
Brida

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:34 pm

If it happens with every LM candle, then I would venture to guess that it's simply the way that their wick burns. It's not uncommon for that kind of ball to form on the wick just as a regular part of burning - I've seen it many times just burning candles for decor and not for magic, as well as for magic.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brida » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:58 am

That is interesting, because I have lit candles for decor, and never noticed anything unusual. Funny thing is that when I was younger, I used to light a candle at my parents house, and stare at the flame for hours. It is the connection of peace and communication with the flame that has always kept my attention. Though, now as an adult, when I light candles for spiritual purposes, I really pay close attention to listen to what is being communicated to me. I still don't understand the flame's language, but it knows I am trying.

I know the candles and the flames understand me because I make my intentions as well as my petitions clear. I just need to learn to understand them...sigh...

hugs,
Brida
Brida

Unread postby path2success » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:44 am

I had read somewhere it could mean obstacles so i generally take them off when they form.
path2success

Unread postby ablake » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:55 am

Update:

The candle finished burning today. I let it burn 24/7 so it took 5 days for the flame to go out. On the bottom of the glass there is something that resembles burnt black beans which is odd since I didn't add anything like that to my candle just some herbs and oils.

The glass is clear so I will take this as a good sign to start my work

P.S. I asked for cleansing and protection from this invocation. The nice thing is 2 days ago a friend and I made up and some money that was due to me was paid up.
ablake

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:17 pm

At a guess, I would say that the combination of the wick and the oil might do it. If it tore right down through the candle and burned all the way, I would say that perhaps it is a sign that there will be a partial success very quickly. What did the wax look like after this happened? That would probably give yoy some clues. What did the wax look like once the whole candle was burned down? Compare the two, look for symbols and signs, and go from there.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:27 pm

A nice thing to do with the glass now would be to use it as a vase to offer flowers to St Michael.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Brida » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Once the whole wick above the candle line was lit for a while, the ball disappeared on the candles that the ball had appeared. It was not lingering, or anything. The wax is always liquid from the flame to about 1 to 1 1/2 inches down, where the line of hard wax that has not melted begins.

I am still quiet new to this despite the numerous candles from LM I have lit. I can't seem to read anything on the glass encasing. It is just left over glitter, very light, if any at all foggie appearance to the glass, and burned herbs at the bottom. I have a couple of the candles where some, but not all of the herbs, glitter, etc. did not burn at all, and is just sitting at the bottom of the glass.

Another thing I noticed about these candles I have lit, some have REALLY high heat coming from the candle, and some have a soft warmth exuding from the candle. One of them, I burned my finger as I was trying to move the glass encased candle from one location in my living room to another because people were coming over, and I did not want them to mess with my work, etc.

What do you all think about the heat and everything else I have mentioned?

Please advise, it is much appreciated.

hugs,
Brida
Brida

Unread postby Dimples03 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Hello NotDorienGray,
To answer the question to my topic of the black ball in my flame, the remains of the green candle had a kind of heart shape. It was weird when the black ball appeared. it didnt make a whole inthe middle of the candle, it went off the back of the candle and made its own flame. started to melt the back side of the candle until i put the black ball out. This wasnt a glass candle.
Dimples03

Vigil candle - rim black: a crossed sign?

Unread postby path2success » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:51 pm

I've read the LM divination page. When a vigil candle turns black maybe say .5 - 1 inch at the rim does it always indicate that a person for whom the candle is lit is crossed or can it also be due to the heat of the flame? Or can it also mean just some obstacles but not necessarily crossed?
path2success

Re: Vigil candle - rim black: a crossed sign?

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:37 pm

It depends upon what type of candle you're burning, what your intent is, what your siuation is, and how it all fits in. If you're burning one for uncrossing it could mean that the work being done against you is powerful and it is a difficult thing to undo it. If you're doing vengeance work it could mean you've had an early initial success. Use your intuition and look at the bigger picture.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 pm

If it was a LM candle, or a brand that you regularly burn without that happening, then it could definitely be a sign.
However, there are some candles brands where that pretty much happens every burn no matter what - regardless.
So, being very familiar with how a particular candle brand generally burns can help you know what is a sign and what is not.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm

I'd be inclined to say that someone you love will soon give you money, Dimples.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby ablake » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Great Suggestion. I hope that it is ok to post the following on this forum:

What I usually do is give thanks and then recyle the glass. I live in the Chicagoland area. What makes me feel better is to take the empty glass to a sanctuary nearby where there are several containers that the church uses to recyle the tens of thousands of glasss candles that are burned there. For those that might live in the area, I go to the the Virgin of Guadalupe Sanctuary located at 1150 N. River Rd., Des Plaines, IL at Maryville academy.

For me, this santuary is a very holy place where I can go at any time to give thanks to God, The Virgin, and the Saints. The place for me is always so beautiful, serene and calm. There are always hundreds if not thousands of candles lit at the outside chapel along with thousands of roses and flowers that people bring to the Virgin of Guadalupe.
ablake

Unread postby ablake » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:02 am

I agree with the above posts. It does depend on a several factors. Was the candle dressed? Sometimes, the herbs, oils, etc are condusive to burning black on top. Yet...this has happened to me several times. This would be my take on it:

When my candle burns black on top and then clear towards the bottom, I believe that I am encountering some resistance to what I am working towards. I see this as a bump in the road that can be overcome with more work on my part. In this case, I refocus and make my intention very clear, I pray harder and do not become easily discouraged.

Hope this helps.
ablake

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 am

That's great. A really fitting way to dispose of the candle remains.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby path2success » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 am

Thank you all, this was a psychic vision LM vigil candle. The candle burnt clean and the flame was real bright & strong. only the rim abt 1.5 inch :(
path2success

Re: candle flickering

Unread postby Moondoggie » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:08 pm

I also recently performed two candle spells and both sets of LM candles flickered. The first one was for work. I lit a white candle and a green candle. That is just my standard practice to always have a white going at the same time. I annointed the green candle with Steady Work and carved the name of the my usual firm that I work with into the shaft of the candle. I burned both and after about 5 minutes, the white started to flicker and bounce pretty high. Then, I noticed it was starting to wave, flicker, then wave. I thought there was a draft. So, I went around and made sure that all the windows and doors were closed. I even struck a match to see if there was an breeze creeping in and there was nothing. I go back to my table and see that the green candle now was flickering. It looked almost like a conversation. The white would flicker and jump, then wave. It would stop and then the green would flicker. Then the white again. Both candles burned clean with a little bit of wax left at the end. I took the wax and placed it with my floors in the yard.

My second spell was to get out of an inharmonious relationship. I performed this one last night. The same things happened. I carved names into the black candle, annointed with Cut/Clear, Break up, and annointed the white candle with Clarity. I also wrapped a bit of my mate's hair around the black candle. Saying my piece and also tampering with his Shampoo with appropriate oils, I see the flames converse in the same way as the other ones.

Could this be because of the oil on the candles or could this be something more spiritual behind it?
Moondoggie

Re: candle flickering

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm

I agree with starsinthesky7 about not discussing what you are doing because it can often times hurt what you have done if there is a person out there that may not agree with what your doing. I have to fight with it all the time because when good things happen I just want to express it to those that are in my circle, but after reading a lot of books for beginners they always say, "Do Not Talk About Your WORK!!" The only time that I talk about it is if that person is assisting me in some way then after it's done we'll give the status then clam up; unless things didn't go well and we need to take it from a different angle.

As for the popping and such it could be a number of things, but I always try to take it as a good sign unless there is black smoke because if you think it's positive then you are going to be happier and then you will put more positive energy into the universe, so take it as a good sign.
Tabbylove17

White Residue?

Unread postby *BarefootHoodoo* » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Hello all!

I have been burning a 7 day candle, and I have dressed it with LM's Fast Luck, Lady Luck, Lodestone, and Attraction oils. The candle is almost out, and has been burning pretty steady for 6 days. From the rim down to 1/3 of the way down, it's not black or gray, but white. I've never had a candle burn with a white residue instead of black or gray. The rest is clear. It's a luck drawing candle (green), so I am assuming that there was some resistance in the beginning? I plan on doing a pendulum reading once it's out to see if I need to burn another. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance!

A.

PS...I tried looking on LM, but couldn't find out anything on white residue.
*BarefootHoodoo*

Re: White Residue?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:02 am

Search "foggy" candle, as that is what the residue is called - it's been discussed before.
Generally it denotes delays or unclear intentions when setting the light.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Path2success. If the candle is drenched with herbs and oils, then it is going to burn at the top. I would perform a uncrossing or even a road opener, then perform the spell again.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 am

I would get a reading on this situation rather than have everyone on the forum give their interpretation on what this means. If you get a reading for wax/flame divination, then it will be more accurate to your situation. Also, I would be reluctant to discuss this on the forum because people are over analyzing this for you, therefore it might affect your results.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Help! Flame divided!

Unread postby aurora15 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Help me! I am burning a pink love candle for my husband to return to me and I was just checking it, as it will burn off soon, it's just a little bit of melted wax at the end. But when I just saw it, the flame divided and now its two little flames. That candle burned beautifully, clear and strong. Now it's supposed to just fade away, as there is no more wax. Can anyone explain why tjis happens or what it means??? I am sure that the candle only has one wick. BTW, it's not a lucky mojo candle, because I live in south america and it's too expensive to ship them here. But I use the best quality available here, bought in stores that specialize in this. What does this mean??? The flames are burning side by side touching eachother as they flicker!
aurora15

Re: Help! Flame divided!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:33 pm

I mean if you put herbs on the candle it couldve caught fire, or the name paper. In addition,it could mean that there is another person involved working against you, or another person he is involved with. I would get a divination done. On the forum , we cannot tell you exactly what this means for situation, and this is just going to send you more into a panic. Get a reading done.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 am

Two flames? I ever got that before. There are numerous meanings to it.

1) Flame from no-where means that you got a rival.

2) Other flame could represent you, and that he might just come back since the flames keep on touching.

No matter what though, concentrate and continue on your spell. If the love part is not working, than pray and meditate for coincidences and chances to meet. If the universe says 'yes' then things will come true for you.

Reading candles and their signs is called "ceromancy." You can google it on the web.
Jinglepop

Unread postby aurora15 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 am

Hi all! I was told by someone who knows a bit about ceromancy that it means, since the flames are touching and they eventually united again to form one, a stonger one, that it means we are togethet as a couple again. I will continue with the spell and the burning candle for my marriage. Thanks a lot you all and Jinglepop, I will google ceromancy, however, what do you think? It turing into one again stronger, before finally burning out.
aurora15

Unread postby Jinglepop » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am

Turning into ONE again before burning out? WOW! That looks like a great sign! They touch, and turn into one.

Keep on with the spell aurora, I reckon it will go well. (Just remember not to think too much of it, you know what they saw about thinking too much about the result!)

And no prob, us hoodoo people are here to help, it's what this forum is all about.
Jinglepop

Unread postby aurora15 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Thank you so much Jingleopop and all you "hoodo people" out there! I am really happy with this candle and how it turnedout. I wish I could use the Lucky Mojo products but shipping them to my country is just too expensive, however, some good stuff can be found here too! I am planning on a visit to the US early next year and plan to go to California just to visit the actual Lucky Mojo store. I will feel like a kid a a candy store!!! Anyway, Thanks you all !!! And will keep you posted!!!
aurora15

Unread postby aurora15 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:13 pm

""If you are burning a love candle and a second flame develops from an ash then I consider that to be a bad sign. It means you have a rival."""" I just found this online!!! I need help. I still think that the flame turning again into one and then flaming brightly as one untill it faded away is a good sign. What do you guys think?
aurora15

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Get a reading...regarding this. Like I said in my previous post, we are not going to know what this means for your particular situation. That way you can get a better and more accurate assessment of your situation rather than continue to overthink this flame situation that might affect your results.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 pm

I agree with stars, get a reading. The only thing you're going to accomplish by looking up the results via the web is driving yourself nuts and undermining your own work by obsessing over what you saw. There would be a logical, physical reason why the flame split in two and nothing "bad" at all. Again, get a reading and for the time being, stop worrying until you have a concrete reason to worry about something.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Candle went off like a sparkler

Unread postby ThisNameWorks » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Hello all,

I'm new to this board and not terribly experienced with reading candles, but what I saw earlier today kind of left me speechless. I began a spell with three candles, each dressed with bodily concerns and condition oils. As I lit the first candle with a match, the candle wick began not just to crackle, pop, and fizz, but long, thin goldish colored sparks shot out from it, making it look like one of those sparklers people light around the 4th of July. A milky white stream of smoke began to curl around the candle top and then up into the air--and I have to admit that it was just about the most hypnotic thing I've ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off that candle and the whole thing felt so incredibly soothing. After about 3-4 minutes, I broke away and went to light the second candle--and the exact same thing happened. And then again, with the third. It was a beautiful thing to watch, but I'm just wondering if maybe it has something to do with the composition of the wick itself or maybe I got some of the condition oils on the wick (?) Have any of you experienced something like this? I bought the candles from Lucky Mojo, along with the condition oils. The bodily concerns were my own. :^)

Just curious, and thanks bunches. :)
ThisNameWorks

Re: Candle went off like a sparkler

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Hmm... I would say that Gold is a great sign in term of colors. Gold is associated with success, and if this was a spell for money, and some time of success you are definitely going to get it. It could just be the candles though, or it could be what you dressed the candles with. If you have any extra candles like this left. But then again you lit 3 of them and they all did the same thing. Either way, I think this is a great sign. If this were for love, I would say sparks are definitely going to fly. In addition, the spirits are trying to communicate with you as well. Also, good job at not telling us exactly what the candle are for. Keeping the work as secretive as possible helps to make it successful. Good Luck.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 am

A reading huh? *blushes* What's a reading, a reading by who? How?
Jinglepop

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 am

Jinglepop wrote:A reading huh? *blushes* What's a reading, a reading by who? How?

A consultation with a read/rootworker, anyone at the AIRR is very good. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 am

wow sparkles! I would think that that is a good sign especially in the staying positive and confident aspect.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby ThisNameWorks » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks to both of you for the response! Yeah, I thought it all seemed positive when it happened--it really caught me off guard but was so calming at the same time. I've never seen candles act like this before so I thought it would be a good idea to ask. That's why I thought maybe some of the ingredients in the oils might have caused this reaction (does Cat use gunpowder, by any chance? Ha!). Anyway, thanks again for the encouraging words...I hope this is a good sign. :)
ThisNameWorks

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:38 am

Some of the condition products do have saltpeter in them - so if you were using one of those, that would definitely account for the sparking.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Crackling Flame Meaning/Spirits?

Unread postby hello » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:40 pm

A while back i got an ordinary black 7 day candle and burned it, as i burned it i was chanting something and staring into the flame, the chant was to stop all gossip...as i was chanting the flame started to crackle and i heard that when a flame crackles, it means a spirit is working with you, but i didn't call out any spirit, i was just saying something so i was wondering what it could mean? i burned the candle for a little while each time for seven days and only two out of those seven days the flame was crackling...
hello

Re: crackling flame???

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm

You can have spirits around you even if you don't call on them. Ancestors, guides, angels, spirits of place, etc.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:19 pm

If you want to know what the crackling meant then get some divination done.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hello » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Devi and you think someone how one of them was trying to help me? and how?
hello

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Again, without getting some divination done we are not going to be able to tell you how one of the spirits might be helping you. Get a reading or some divination .
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby egoisticdude » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:42 pm

It sparkled? Maybe it got wet or something. Some of my candles also sparkled then went off because I accidentally splashed water into it.
egoisticdude

candle wax meaning.

Unread postby jewel » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:11 am

I am doing a honey jar for reconciliation and I dressed the candle with lm oils lit it. When it was done burning there was no there was no wax left on the top of the jar and only a tiny wax dripping on the plate. Is this a good sign?
jewel

Re: candle wax meaning.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 am

Sounds like a good clean burn.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Boss Fix Vigil interpretation help

Unread postby path2success » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Boss Fix Vigil - Candle burnt clear and clean. Last 10 mins the herbs caught fire and the side of the glass and the paper that is stuck outside got burnt at 1 corner - completely black. The entire glass was clean and suddenly in 10 mins the whole side turned black as the herbs caught fire. I didnt add anything extra. It was a dressed candle by LM.

Any interpretations?
path2success

red candle for a lust spell, dry melted wax looks like a...

Unread postby heartk0re » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 pm

male genetalia. (not kidding. has all the little details and everything.) is that a good sign? lol or just a coincidence and my silly imagination?

it was just a simple "kiss me" spell and i used a red candle and after about an hour or so, some of the wax on the side of the top of candle dried up into a penis and balls, in all it's glory and detail lol. :oops: :shock: this is the first real spell i have ever put my intentions and emotions into and used incense and oils.
heartk0re

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells