• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Fixed Vigil Candle Just Won't Stay Lit!

New postby Siren » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Do you think it could possibly just be a candle problem? This one does seem to be a lot gooeyier than the other ones I have lit. So much liquid wax forms. Actually I lit a Road Opener for me the same time I did him and have prayed and tried to pour white light into the candle. 20minuts later sucker is out again. grrr! I think I have some road opener crystals..I could use that for a bath you think?
Siren

New postby freegirl » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 pm

There is nothing wrong with pouring out the wax if wax is drowning the candle and putting itout. As I understand it, you take note of the fact that it has trouble staying lit, but then FIX it. I did this with a Love Me candle a while back, adn Nicole at LM has told me she will sometimes "do surgery."

If you do this, then take note of how it burns after that-- if it's clear, then youv'e fixed the problem. it's hard to know what the resistance might be-- it could be any number of things, including the economy and his field and his own issues about work!

Then
freegirl

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Could be the rare punky candle. A divination will help you figure out if it's spiritual or physical.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

A Moth to the Flame? Moth in my Attraction Candle!

New postby HeactesHeart » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Hello,

I lit a pink vigil candle for love/attraction/lust and burned it on top of my honey jar. This morning I found a moth floating in the wax. :o

Is this a good sign he is attracted to me 'like a moth to the flame'? Do I remove the moth or is it now part of the spell?

The rest is a very clear,clean burn, save for the Mr. Moth.

What do you think ?

C.
HeactesHeart

Re: A Moth to the Flame? Moth in my Attraction Candle!

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Well, i look at self-immolating insects as being open to interpretation.

Yes, he may be attracted to you like a moth to a flame -- but if it had been a mosquito or a gnat, something might have been "bugging" him.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby HeactesHeart » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Dear Miss Cat,

Too Funny !

Was this Mr. Moth's Baptism of Fire ? Was my candle a beacon to his beyond ?
If it were a mosquito in the wax, I think I would have read it as "he sucks" !
If it was a gnat ,he must be a gnostic but then I really don't gknow .
Yet the question still stands .
Should the last remains of Mr. Moth.... remain ?
And dose Lucky Mojo sell bug spray? :mrgreen:

Yours,
C.
HeactesHeart

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:29 pm

I separate my moths from my candles when cleaning up -- one is compostable, the other recyclable. :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

need help w/ candle divination

New postby Rukia Fae » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 am

While I do (mostly) candle magic, candle divination is not something I have ever really done. But this particular candle burned so...oddly, that it made me wonder. So, for any of you who are gifted enough to know of such things, your input is appreciated!

1) candle is an 8" taper (not my favorite height, but what I have been using recently as its all I have easy access to)
2) spell is a prosperity/ wealth based one
3) candle anointed w/ LM products- good luck, wealthy way, and japanese lucky 7 oils
4) dressed w/ japanese lucky 7 sachet powder mixed w/ cinnamon and herb home-made prosperity powder
5) petition placed in base of candleholder (between glass and base)

see links for photos of candle burn. As I said, divination is not my strong point, but the fact I have never had a candle burn in this fashion is unusual. This is an ongoing spell that is worked every thursday and sunday....

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm153/debbiepanell/Zi6_0587.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm153/debbiepanell/Zi6_0586.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm153/debbiepanell/Zi6_0589.jpg
Rukia Fae

Re: need help w/ candle divination

New postby J Simulcik » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Sorry, I can't help. It sure looks interesting, though.
J Simulcik

Re: need help w/ candle divination

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Was there a draft in the room? I mean that could cause the candle flame to burn and cause the wax to burn over like that. But I would not do divination until the candle has completely burned, but this could mean anything and I would recommend getting a reading by someone that does wax divination because it will be personalized to your situation.

In addition, I would recommend that you burn that candle on a candle holder from lucky mojo or even a plate (non plastic) so that it can give an opportunity for the wax to give you some better divination. I just find that putting it in a cup like has the wax build up. But I see that the flame is going one way which is causing the wax to do go that particular way. But this candle looks like tears going down the glass, and a lot of tears at that...and then it looks like a mountain to me.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... le_Reading
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Glass Candles - Divination of the glass

New postby rojo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:55 pm

I am burning a Secret Desires Candle and the glass has started cracking and the paper on the outside of the glass has burned on the body side of the candle. Do anyone knows what this means?
rojo

Re: GLass Candles

New postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Trouble, blocks in your path, maybe even that you have an enemy, a simple, or its a dud candle, those happen sometimes too. I suggest you get a reading with someone at the AIRR. But keep in mind that outside of breakup work a broken candle is almost always a bad sign.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: GLass Candles

New postby ablake » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Was the candle dressed? If yes, then by you or LM?

Candle divination is better left for an AIRR reader. Can you share why you lit this candle? Was it for reversal work or love getting? the purpose for lighting the candle is important.
ablake

Candle divination help, please... irregular pattern, I think

New postby Beach » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 am

Hi, Can anyone help me interpret this candle burning?

I did a honey jar spell that required that I burn candles every night for 7 nights. I was using ordinary red, taper candles. The first night I had to burn two candles and slowly bring them together. Those two candles burned quite quickly, especially when I brought them together. They also left a pool of wax that fell to the sides of the jar.

All subsequent candles burned really slowly and left some wax on top of the jar but not very much at all.

The very last candle on the last night was taking an exceptionally long time. I had to snuff it out because it was well into the night. The next morning, with only a stump of a candle left, I re-lit it to allow it to finish burning itself out. I thought it would take about ten minutes.

But that tiny stump burned on and on for 3 straight hours. Plus, it burned off **all** the wax that had accumulated on top of the honey jar all week long - which was hardly any but there was some. That stump also re-lit the remnant of an old wick and those two wicks burned together those three hours. Fueled on I don't know what....

any thoughts? thank you!!
Beach

Re: Candle divination help, please... irregular pattern, I think

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 am

Based on what you have said, I think that your candle work is going to have to work through some slight resistance (given how all candles burned slowly, and the last little stump burned even slower), but eventually you are going to get what you want since that last stump eventually burned through all the left over wax. I would do a road opener to open up the way, and then perhaps repeat what you did.

I would recommend going to a reader that does wax interpretation to give you a better assessment of how this fits into your situation.

This might be of some help to you as well
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA8
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Beach » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Since you suggested that I do a road opener and then repeat the honey jar spell, does that mean that the order in which I do the spells matter? (I'm new). I mean, I'm sure it matters but I actually did the road opener immediately after this honey jar spell. Doesn't that mean that I have both spells sort of floating around out there?

or do I need to do the road opener first thus clearing the way and then the spell that requires results (in this case, reconciliation)? Hope I'm making sense.

thanks...
Beach

Re: Glass Candles - Divination of the glass

New postby rojo » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Thanks I posted this candle to do work on myself lose weight,better concentration, increase power things like that just postive work on myself. :)
rojo

New postby Timothy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 am

Some people believe that moths are messengers from the spirit world. I think it would boils down to divination. If you found the dead moth floating in the south of the wax a rival lover will cross your path. If the moth floats in the east the your lover will fickle and not stay with you long. If the moth is floating in the north your man will never really hold you in his heart. If the moth is floating in the west a spirit will guard your love.
Timothy

New postby HeactesHeart » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:29 am

Dear Timothy,

Thank you. The moth is a Spirit Messenger to me. Years ago when I had to decide how and when to leave an abusive husband I asked The Great Spirit for guidance. The next morning there where three huge Luna Moths on the side of my car. Later that day, neighbors had taken a collection for me and my two children.The money was the exact amount I need to leave and start anew.
It was enough to rent an apartment where we could be safe,buy food and hook-up utilities.
Yes , Moths are messengers. Thank you for reminding me of that. :)

Peace,
C
HeactesHeart

New postby Katie_Did1111 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

That's interesting. I'm midway through a 7-day Cast Off Evil, and every night about an hour after I finish with the candle, I've noticed one cute little moth fluttering around my room. I was wondering what was going on with that-- there's no way for them to get in and I only now realize the pattern to how they have been showing up and disappearing. Haha!

~Katie
Katie_Did1111

single long tear on candle

New postby nena1974 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 pm

I have been working a honey jar for my relationship. My candles have been burning clean, and leaving some really shapes lately, one looked like a wedding gown! another like a ring! I try not to read too much into it. But today my candle is burning with one long sooty tear down the side (white candle) and I cant help but wonder if the tear might mean things arent going as well as I thought. I had a reading done recently, and everything seemed ok.
nena1974

Re: single long tear on candle

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Hmm...see if there are any mundane reasons why this has happened. I mean perhaps some of the herbs or powders caught on fire to make it sooty. I would continue to burn candles, and see if there are any tears or soot that continues to happen. But those are pretty awesome wax divinations. Just to be on the safe side perhaps you might want to do some love uncrossing work or a road opener to remove negativity and obstacles.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Tears on candles almost always represent emotional tears. Even if things go smoothly, there will be times in all relationships where tears will be shed. Either for sorrow or joy.

A quick reading can place it all in context.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Very good point from CM. Perhaps its going to be emotional tears at a wedding?! The soot could just be the mascara lol. But I agree with CM get a reading if you can.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Candle divination help for split pillar candle, pls

New postby Sandi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:05 am

doing a spell for reconciliation and the candle split in two down the middle.
Sandi

Re: Candle divination help for split pillar candle, pls

New postby cabriellenil » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 am

I've never had a candle split into two like this unless it was faulty to begin with, i.e. I didn't notice the crack before I lit it. Maybe that's what happened with your candle - if that's the case, then you were a little careless. If not, then a candle for love with a clean split like that wouldn't seem like a good burn to me. I'll finish burning it then redo the work after you get the reading.

Also, I wouldn't post a picture of ongoing (or even completed) work because you should keep the energy clean - others' thoughts can interfere with it, or at least cause you some stress. I'd just do the work and wait till the reading.
cabriellenil

New postby Katie_Did1111 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 pm

cabriellenil wrote:I've never had a candle split into two like this unless it was faulty to begin with, i.e. I didn't notice the crack before I lit it.

Some would say that itself is potentially quite a sign.

Sandi, are you *sure* reconciling with this person is the best thing for you long-term? You wouldn't be the first to hope and work for reconciliation when really a cut-and-clear is in order. I know I've been there. Think about it.

Best wishes,

~Katie
Katie_Did1111

New postby maverick96 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 pm

A split wick can often mean a split in the relationship. I would imagine a split candle could mean the same thing. But a reading would be the best thing for you. I'm still quite new @ this, so u may take my opinion w/a grain of salt ;) Miss Bri did a reading for me & it really helped to clear things up. Before getting too hung up on candle divination & possibly sabotaging your own work w/the negativity that could follow by misinterpreting something, get a reading!
Thank you St Florian for your protection!
maverick96

New postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Your doing a spell for reconciliation and the candle split in two down the middle? That's probably a bad sign. That you two may move farther apart or that you spell may simply fail. I suggest you get a reading from one of the workers at the AIRR. They'd be able to divine just what is happening.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Sandi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 pm

thanks everyone. I did get a reading with an AIRR member and she said that since it was a skull candle, it most likely meant that i finally got the message into his head and all the resistance came spilling out.

but I would really like to heed cabriellenil warning about contaminating energy with this post so I'd really like to remove the post but I have no idea how. anyone know how?
Sandi

New postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm

A moderator can do it, PM one of them and ask, they have Green or Red user names in the mean time you can edit your posts and replce all the text with something like "Post Removed" or something along those lines.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

invisible flame red center?

New postby Grantmojo » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Can anyone tell me what do this means, what sign is this invisible flame with a red center? it only. Gives off a round ball of blue flame but it has a real red nice center two nights in a row but it start off bright and strong and in the mid of its burning it gives me off this. it is a jinx breaking candle and I need to know this sign and what to do?
Grantmojo

Emergency!!!The glass cracked!

New postby MightyScorpio » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 pm

The glass of a luck candle cracked as it went out???????
MightyScorpio

Re: Emergency!!!The glass cracked!

New postby MightyScorpio » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Update! Lol the wick was too close to the glass...Sign of relief!!! OMGGG lol I was so scared! Lol the crack sound scared me outta my skin!
MightyScorpio

Black Bride and Groom Break Up Candle - signs

New postby LilCassandra » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm

I did a break up candle spell with a black bride and groom candle. Right before the lights went out, I cut the two halves just like recommended. The thing is, one side is still burning and the other isn't. The bride's side has extinguished itself and the groom's side took maybe 15 - 20 minutes more than that. Is that a sign in some way? I have no idea how to interpret that.
LilCassandra

Re: Black Bride and Groom Break Up Candle - signs

New postby Turnsteel » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:15 pm

I'd say thats a sign, perhaps she will move on but he won't be able to.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Always start with Road Opener.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Candle burning meaning

New postby melimel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 pm

I have a 7 day vigil candle I will start tomorrow to burn for intranquility. When I am done do I bury the glass with the remains? Or keep the glass? Also should I poke holes in the candle to put oils in or just rub on the outside of the glass? Any suggestions? Thank you
melimel

Re: Candle burning meaning

New postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Contrary to what Southerngirl said, it is quite common to burn the petition in the candle glass, as the flame approaches the end. No reason not to, unless you want to re-use the petition. It is said that one's prayers ascend to Heaven in the smoke.

Likewise, it is quite common to read the smoke patterns left behind in the glass for divinatory purposes. This is called capnomancuy -- divination by smoke. The name capnomancy can also refer to reading patters in "live" smoke (e.g. incense smoke).

See: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Recycling glass is the ecologically responsible thing to do.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Interpreting Signs in a Come To Me Vigil light

New postby MaryBee » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi everyone:

I've been doing some work to draw a new lover/relationship to myself and that included burning a Come To Me fixed vigil light here in my home.

It took 7 days to burn and it burned steadily without needing to be relit.

When I examined the glass chimney today, I noticed that there's no soot on the chimney. On the top rim of the chimney, a small amount of glitter and herbs are left clinging to the inside edge. The largest amount of this is right over the word "Me" in the Come to Me label.

At the bottom of the candle glass is about 1/4 of an inch of unburnt pink wax all the way around the candle base, with glitter and herbs in it. I can see lots of heart glitter on the bottom of the chimney, scattered among a clump of black "soot" where the wick was.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Interpreting Signs in a Come To Me Vigil light

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 am

I would say that there are definitely obstacles with all the left over wax and other matter especially over the part ME. So I would advise you to make sure that you have done some uncrossing work as well as any healing of past relationships that are left unresolved. Then I would follow up with some road opening work.

Also, on a mundane level, make sure you are going out and putting yourself out there to find a mate or on dating website. Perhaps cut your hair or get a makeover if you can just so that you are feeling good inside too. If you are feeling good and confident others will be attracted to that.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby MaryBee » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am

Hi stars:

I just re-did my hair, I joined Match.com a couple weeks ago, and I try to go out. I've been on a couple of speed dating things, and I also do OkCupid. I just...things aren't biting :( I'm also exercising more and doing Weight Watchers, to make myself feel better about myself.

I'd done a lot of Uncrossing and Cut and Clear work about 2 months ago and a reader told me that things were looking really good in the love department, so I started this work. I've also done the 7 day lodestone drawing spell, and the 2 stones are now under my bed :)

Maybe I have to do some more uncrossing and then road opening again?

-waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby cabriellenil » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:32 am

Ah, sometimes magic can work fast, but more often than not, love work takes a few months to start to manifest - even though in this case it's just working on yourself.
cabriellenil

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 am

I did a big working to draw my life-mate to me many years ago. I was tired of all the head-games and immaturity and had really spent time thinking about what I needed from a partner, as well as what I wanted. It took about 18 months - but at the end of that time period I found a man that met all the criteria that I had listed in that spell to a T, and even had some extra great stuff thrown in that complemented me in ways that I could not have anticipated.

I know 18 months seems like a long time, but God/angels/etc had a filter through a lot of people to find one that really was a true match for me. I didn't mind the wait! During that time period I did have a couple of not-right relationships, but I was much more able to see that they were not right and extricate myself, rather than my old pattern of trying to make things work at any cost. So I was able to keep myself free and open for when Mr. Right rolled into my life. I also needed that 18 months to grow emotionally so that I was more capable of handling a Real Relationship when it did arrive.

So I wouldn't try and rush things at all. Just keep working on bettering yourself and healing from the past, and generally just being ready for when a good thing does come along. Trust that the right relationship will manifest at the right time. Don't obsess about it. You're doing the right things by getting out there and meeting new people, but also don't force it. I had also tried some of the speed dating and online stuff (I know they absolutely work great for many people), but it was when I stopped forcing myself into situations that I met my man doing one of the activities that I love. So certainly don't hide away, but you may wish to just relax and take some classes or do some activity that's fun JUST FOR YOU. You may be surprised who you meet there.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Insect in candle....Please help

New postby diamondbaby » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 am

Im burning an adam & eve candle to bring back my lover however there are lots of mosquitos where I live and one got into my candle. Is this just a coincidence or does it mean something? Should I take it out?
diamondbaby

Re: Insect in candle....Please help

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:06 am

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

burning candles, rainbow sign

New postby Grantmojo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm

I have been burining three candles for months now petetion paper under the candles been having signs outside my house in the sky such as a full moon in day light and yesterday a rainbow over my house so bright that it gave off a reddish purple in the part of the sky that was just round it. I have the pics to prove it. Can anyone tell me what these signs of?
Grantmojo

Re: burning candles, rainbow sign

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 am

Not really since you don't give any sort of clue as to what kind of work you are doing.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: burning candles, rainbow sign

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Rainbows are typically good signs.Rainbows to me...mean hope and the ability to overcome. Not knowing what kind of work you are doing, but I would look up the color correspondences in relation to the red and the purple since you noticed that part the most.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Vigil candle broke

New postby Miss_Liz » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi,
I have been slowly doing some light spell work on my (now) fiance. I started with a doll baby for him to keep his promise to marry me (long complicated story, mostly rooted in mild paranoia on my part), I did this a couple months ago and it seems to be doing really well because just this Monday it seems it sunk in for both of us that we're going to get married and we started being serious about it.
Anyway, last week I started a vigil candle love spell which i used Marry Me, Compel, Blessing and a non LM love oil 'cause it's what I had plus what was probably a bit more herbs than really needed. I'm using the candle spell as an opening for a nation sack. I burned it from when I woke up in the morning to right before I went to bed, snuffing it out, so it burned for about a week. Wednesday was the last day it burned, it was pretty well burned down when I lit it so I wasn't expecting it to burn for more than maybe 4 hours max. Probably about 2 hours into burning (I lit it later than normal due to toddler related things) I started to get a little worried (which did eventually turn into a full blown panic attack later that day) and I was sitting on my bed, which is in front of my alter, talking to my sister about being worried and how I was trying to get unworried but it was hard. Just for the sake of comforting myself/focusing on something else I started drawing runes which all said consistently that everything was ok and to stop worrying cause I was going to be my own worst enemy if I didn't (so very true). So not too far into my reading I turn and notice some of the herbs at the bottom of the glass had caught fire and as I'm sitting there wondering if I should try to put them out with out extinguishing the candle the glass breaks into 3 pieces. It broke diagonally from about 3 inches up to about half an inch from the base and then the bottom split in 2. The flame was still going so I had to snuff it out after having to find a sock to move the large piece of hot glass off so I could get to the flame.
Is this something I should be concerned about or do you think it's just physics? I burned the petition paper, photos and the small piece of fabric with his nature on it the next day at the prompting of my pendulum. They had a light layer of wax that leaked out of the candle onto them and when I burnt them they burnt long and bright and crackled (the photos were printed on normal computer paper so no photography chemicals). Once the flame went out, though, it smoldered for a long long time, maybe a half hour. My petition was for him to not just love me but for "the flame of love to not burn bright and hot and fast like a bonfire, but slowly and steadily and to smolder when the flames dim like a hearth fire."

Do you think there's more to it than just a loud "STOP WORRYING"?
Miss_Liz

Re: Vigil candle broke

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Well your own reading indicated that you needed to stop worrying. Such doubt and anxiety can be self-defeating in spell work and sabotage all your spiritual efforts. The candle breaking in alignment with your growing self-doubt may be an indication that your "mild paranoia," if not dealt with, can lead to real problems in your love life.

You can get a reading to see if there is any other signs that may be gleamed from the candle breaking.

Also take into the consideration defects in the candles. Some vigil candles are defective, lucky the ones you get from LM are usually great.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Burn on Reconciliation vigil candle label

New postby ersatzhaderach » Sun May 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Hello all,

My Reconciliation candle burned well at first. Then the wick started to burn weak and close to the side of the label, resulting in a slight, brown discoloration over the man's face. It was quite noticeable when burning the candle in the dark, almost obscuring the man's face completely, but is otherwise unremarkable.

The candle completed it's burn in around five and a half days. While there is no smoke on the inside of the glass, there is a white residue, neither oily or waxy, close to the top of the glass which seems to have leaked over the side, making a small stain on the label.

As I am the guy in this transaction, I am a little curious about the burn over the gent's face on the label. Your thoughts on its meaning?

J/M,
ersatzhaderach
ersatzhaderach

Road Opener Candle Cracked

New postby freegirl » Sun May 02, 2010 5:20 pm

What could this mean, I wonder? The road opener was to open communication.

it is the second one I burned, the first burned perfectly.

i did have to relight this one a few times from leaving the house and coming back and the last time I was clumsy and suspect I burned the inside of the glass... but putting that aside.. curious as to what it might mean magically.

I believe this person cannot contact me but would like to, but wonder if it could mean anything else-- my own resistance-- his resistance-- or even obstacles removed?

(not sure I would go with that as there was a good inch of wax left but once I saw the cracks decided too dangerous to relight)
freegirl

Re: cracks in road opener

New postby Devi Spring » Sun May 02, 2010 7:57 pm

How much oil and herbs did you add to the candle when dressing it. Too much will drown it, and can also cause the glass to crack.

If you didn't add much of either, than perhaps you are seeing a sign.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: cracks in road opener

New postby freegirl » Sun May 02, 2010 8:01 pm

It was a LM vigil so I did not add anything to it. I've read in the page on reading signs that cracks in road opener can mean break in the impasse...no wax ran out.
freegirl

Re: Burn on Reconciliation vigil candle label

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 pm

The candle flame was burning to close to the side of the glass...therefore I would not take that as a sign. You should have moved the wick away from the glass.

I would burning another glass candle for this situation, and see what you get. A white residue can indicate some obstacles, but I would do a road opener, and then burn another to see if you get consistent results with the previous candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: invisible flame red center?

New postby CarinHuber » Wed May 05, 2010 11:59 pm

I would read that as an indication of resistance to your jinx breaking work. Not insurmountable resistance, but you may have to be persistent to prevail in this effort. Keep trying until you get a strong, bright flame again, and do some Fiery Wall of Protection work at the same time that you're trying to break this jinx. Then keep up the protection work afterward, to be safe.
CarinHuber

Re: invisible flame red center?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 12:32 am

Is the work even completed? Is there a draft in the room...too many herbs? I mean there could be many reasons why your candle is behaving in this manner. With the blue and the red refer to the color correspondences. Perhaps you should do a bath, or even an egg cleansing spell as a way to back up the work to help remove the jinx that has been placed upon you. You should definitely use some type of protection whether it be a mirror box if you know this person against you, or do some fiery wall of protection work.

But these types of signs are personal, and you should probably get a reading from a person who can interpret things like this so it can be more personal to your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Burn on Reconciliation vigil candle label

New postby ersatzhaderach » Thu May 06, 2010 10:14 am

I will give that a try, thank you.

J/M
ersatzhaderach

Candle divination...has it happened to you?

New postby jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 5:47 pm

I recently burned a figurine candle with the targets' picture under it...now I have placed many petitions and pictures under figurine candles; this is the first one that burned down thorough the candle and didn't burn the picture/petition at all...It is as clear as a bell. I know signs are personal, but I thought I would share this with the forum considering many of us experience different tokens as we work. I would like to hear your thoughts...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells