• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Moving Candle spell wax remains

New postby Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 am

What signs you see in the wax are very personal - what do they look like and mean * to you*.

Here is some info on traditional candle divination:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby geordielass » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am

Hi, thanks for reply, I had looked at that info and was hoping someone might have a better idea than me on what it meant. Another thing, what do I do with remains as 'new man' is still half good but I presume as she has burnt out that thats the end of that moving candle spell. Got to say I have never seen a figural candle burn out so quick.
geordielass

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:38 pm

I would burn the rest of the other candle , and then dispose of it properly.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Read here for proper burial...http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Candle divination comments?

New postby Dee » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Hello all!

I just finished a break up spell. I must say the candle made strange shapes as it was burning. At one point, it look like a human being with an arm pointed out. (for what it's worth, the *arm* was pointed away from me) And when it finished it burned clean but a small portion of the wax bubbled out of the holder...in fact it went under the holder. This seemed strange to me. I've never had a candle burn that way. However, while it was burning...the flame was very strong...it didn't even flicker that I noticed.
IMO, the wax underneath the holder was indicating that there are hidden things about this relationship that I'm not aware of. The flame burning strong seemed to me to indicate it was working. That's just my take on it though.

Any comments?

Dee
Dee

Re: Candle divination comments?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:49 pm

I would get a reading regarding this if you want to know more. Personally, asking on a forum leaves your candle burning open to many different interpretations that might not even be relevant to your situation. Signs are very personal as we have said many times on this forum so if thats what you interpret then that might be the case. If you want something relevant to your situation then you should get a reading.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Help with a little candle divination?

New postby ohwhygeorgia » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm

I was encourages to light cleanse and clear candles as well as road opener candles twice a week for the next week. My rootworker suggested it would help me with reconneting with an ex.
Cleanse and clear on Tuesday, the first one seemed to burn not too long, and not too short.
No real excess wax every where.

Now when I did the road opener today, I made sure to ask the candle in my petition to be open to having a relationship again. I said wanted him to want me back, and realize that we are meant to be together.

The candle burned more quickly than the cleanse and clear, but not too fast. I let it burn free standing on a plate, and to my suprise the orange wax formed a ying yang shape on the plate

I need to take a picture of it, it's amazing. The orange takes up half of the white plate in the shape of one of the halfs.

Is this a good sign?
ohwhygeorgia

Re: Help with a little candle divination?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 am

I think you need to contact your rootworker, and ask them to do a divination on what this could mean. Asking the rootworker will best help you as they already know the circumstances of your situation. In addition, signs, and things like this are personal, and you are going to get all kinds of answers on what this means. So to make sure you are getting the best most forward answer...ask your rootworker. In addition, I would look up what the ying yang sign means and what that means your your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Moving candle spell - is this a sign?

New postby luckycharms13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

During the initial burn of blue Adam & Eve candles for a moving spell for ongoing Reconciliation work, the ashtray in between the candles that was burning Healing, Hindu Grass and Uncrossing incense shattered into 3 large pieces. Was I burning too much incense, or is this a sign? What would it indicate? Also the flame on my candle is very tall and a bit dark; his is shorter but brighter. Any thoughts? Thanks!
luckycharms13

Re: Moving candle spell - is this a sign?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 am

Signs are personal as we have said many times on the board. In addition, asking about signs on the board you will get all kinds of answers that might not be relevant to your situation I would recommend that you get a small 10 minute reading. Miss Bri does them to name one off the top of my head.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby freegirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:53 am

If the ashtray was made of glass, it may mean nothing at all.
freegirl

New postby luckycharms13 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:03 pm

I had a 60 min. reading on the situation a couple weeks ago, but since the ashtray was glass I'm not going to read too much into it... Thanks!
luckycharms13

Candle burning very, very slowly

New postby BUFFY2327 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 am

i have been burning my spell candles for 3 wks now.

I'm on my 4th candle.

the first 2 candles burned in 5 days. But the 3 candle burned for 7 days it just went out & I started on my 4th. I Chanted my prayer over my candle & put a lot of energy into it & it started burning better the flame is higher

can anyone tell me wats goin on? I need live feed back can someone let me no wats happening?
BUFFY2327

Re: Candle burning very, very slowly

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Could be the wick was trimmed too low.

Could be you put too much oil onto it.

Could be that candle is just going to need to be worked a bit to get to a good burn (many candles start slow and almost drown and need to be worked before burning right).

Could be there was initial blockages that then were overcome.

It could be many different things.

If you want a specific read on how your burns are going, you should book a reading with a rootworker who can divine on the situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

reading glass and what to do with it

New postby Littlestar » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:56 am

I did a 7 day vigil candle with a red pull out for st martha dominator and it finished burning down. It left a little wax left on bottom - the top half of completly black although bottom half completly clear. How should I take that? And because of the way it burnt what should I do with the glass and remaining wax? Bury it? Crossroads? Thrrow it out?
Littlestar

Re: reading glass and what to do with it

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 am

You probably should get a reading so you can get a better assessment of what this means for your situation. It seems St. martha is probably experiencing some heavy opposition.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Recycle the glass or throw it away

Please read previous threads as we have discussed many of these topics previously.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

"Boiling" of wax in a candle -- a sign?

New postby MadamX » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 am

I haven't seen this question addressed anywhere on the forums.

I am a beginner to this work, and so far, I have done two candle workings. Each time, as I've lit my candles and made my request, it's as if the melting wax starts to boil at the beginning of the spell, and slowly calms down as the work goes on. Is this a good sign that my petition has been heard and is being responded to?
MadamX

Re: Newest candle burned away the old wax on jar(s)

New postby emu81684 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 am

Is there any particular way to interpret the wax that has melted to the side of the honey jar? I have been working this jar for a while and have found that it gives me just the right boost I need periodically and love it unconditionally for helping me but Ive noticed when I have done road clearing burnings on top of it (when things got muddled) that the wax has covered a good portion of the side. I have the typical burn marks on the top of the jar from candles dressed with oils and herbs and when the remaining wicks were burned, but I wonder about the wax on the side and how it can, if at all, be interpreted. And also what to do with it if it breaks off. At the moment I have it resting in a clear, clean mason jar since I don't want to get rid of it yet, or at least improperly. Like I said, I literally get day after results with this jar and my connection with my target only grows stronger so I don't know what to do with the wax on the sides. I don't want it to all chip off and end up being lost without being disposed of properly. Thank you for your help.
emu81684

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 am

I would just dispose of the wax properly such as in a potted plant or at your door step periodically. The flow of the wax on the side can mean many things, and I would advise that you get a reading so that it can be personal to your situation, and you do not have to play the guessing game with the answers you are going to get. I mean it can mean tears are going to be cried before this person comes towards you. Im not sure if they will be tears of joy or hurt. Perhaps tears have been there in the past, and are no longer an issue. Or it could mean that this persons love is flowing for you. Again, a few interpretations. I would recommend getting a reading.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby emu81684 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Thank you star for your compliment and help. I will do just that. Thank you again.
emu81684

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Actually starsnthesky7, I never considered the 'love flowing for you' angle...hmmm.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:16 pm

I didn't either til I did a honey jar for a client that had all kinds of wax images from penis images in the wax to sex positions. This person wad definitely into her in a passionate way as well as love. It was very interesting, and I did a reading to confirm that.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Interpreting "7 Day" Vigil Light Candle Burns

New postby SolitaryDiviner » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:52 pm

What if my uncrossing purple candle consistently burns white as a residue? This is the third time it's burned white. It feels like a very good thing. What do you think?
SolitaryDiviner

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:00 pm

White meaning there is a cloudy residue? If so you may have some slight obstacles in your way, that are evident and consistent with it burning like this for the 3rd time. I would consider getting reading.

In addition, this is an uncrossing candle that is purple? I have never seen such a thing.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 pm

What do you mean by white? I've seen a hazy residue, but sometimes I've seen a milky looking haze that seems to be left in the glass. If its the latter look at the cloudy-milky residue for shapes and signs.

A ten minute reading can help you find out if your working is going well or needs repeating.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby sarahstar74 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:45 pm

I started a honey jar a couple of weeks ago and the first candle burned into the shape of an erection - good sign if you're trying to attract a male friend that you'd prefer to be a lover. I wrapped the form in cloth and buried at my door (which I learned to do right here!)
But then things got way worse and he got involved with a girl more seriously than I'd anticipated, based on conversations with him and his actions - just spending a lot of time communicating with me at times I'd expect him to be hanging with his alleged girl. I also had a reading and he definitely went from "single" to "in a relationship".

Anyhoosier, I thought I was gonna give up the spell last Tuesday but then Wednesday rolled around and my gut instinct was to do my candle burning. Ditto Friday.

Then, for the heck of it (and because I got an unexpected email), I did one this morning and it burned fast straight, burning off all of the big pile of old wax on the lid and leaving no additional drippings.

For the hey, I did it again - same thing - this evening. Just to see what would happen. I'm a noob, I know. Same result. A strong, fast and clean burn with no dripping at all.

Would a more experienced practitioner read this as, "Slow down Partner, the spell is working so give him some more time;" or, "This spell is defunct and self-destructing. Let it go and move on."

I'm really empathic so I have a hard time being objective with reading signs and any insight into how to connect dots would be super.

Thanks muchly,
~slw
sarahstar74

Candle Reading Question

New postby JCPA72 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 am

Hi Everyone,

I've been practicing candle reading for awhile now and I wanted to know your thoughts on a something that happen to me.

Usually I tend to trim wicks that seem too long, but this time I lit the candle without trimming, so when I lit the wick, it was sort of hanging over..so I actually had two flames somehow, one on the lower part of the wick, and one toward the base of the wick, then as I watched the two flames dancing around each other, coming together, going apart, then coming back together again, it did this a few times each time the flames joined they stayed together a bit longer before seperating, then atleast the two flames joined and stayed like that for a few minutes, then the flame became one. I thought to myself, two become one..

Would you have read it the same way?

FYI - I was lighting the candle to ask for Yemaya's (Virgin De La Regla) assistance with my honey jar, which also was weird because usually I work with Oshun (Caridad de Corbre) and while I was preparing the honey jar, I kept thinking/saying/hearing Yemaya..so I took this as a sign that she wanted to work with me on this.

Also FYI - For those that may not know Yemaya and Oshun are sisters, and are Orshia's or Saints (depending on which form you want to work with them in, I usually work with them in their Saint form. I was planning on alternating red and pink candles on the honey jar, what came to me was they are both wanting to work with me..I heard a woman's voice tell me when I light a pink candle invoke Yemaya, when I light the red candle invoke Oshun. Which made me feel very happy and peaceful inside, since both women are known to work with affairs of the heart, Yemaya is a more gentle, loving Orshia, while Oshun is more about the sensual nature of women.

I am very well aware that Santeria and Root Work are two very different and seperate things, but I have a strong faith in my Saints and I've asked their assistance/blessing on my rootwork. I am new to hoodoo and am learning more and more everyday. I have a great respect for both and I just hope I didn't upset anyone going on about it here. My sincere apologies, if I shouldn't be discussing these things here.
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Re: Candle Reading Question

New postby JCPA72 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

Sorry I just wanted to add, the reason why I even mention my work with the Saints/Orshias is that in reading the St. Martha thread I saw some discussion and interest in the subject.
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Overly burning fast figural candle....

New postby lotusflower » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 pm

My male figural candle is burning overly fast compared to my female candle. I know that one would have burned quicker just because of height and all, but it's just burning so much faster than the female candle. What might this mean? I am getting a reading done tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone might have any insight before I get my reading??
lotusflower

Re: Overly burning fast figural candle....

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 pm

There is a page on candle divination that can help you. Look through the pages of HITAP and this is covered.

Generally speaking an unusually fast burn may indicate that the work is taking effect on that target swiftly, but that the results may be temporary. This is one interpretation, but your reading will provide more insight.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby lotusflower » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank you! I was trying to research everywhere and couldn't find anything :( I will look into that. Thanks!
lotusflower

New postby lotusflower » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Do you happen to have the link for that? I found the page for andle divination BUT can't seem to find the figural candle part. There is a section in there about figural candles, but doesn't seem to give any divination on what things could mean. I apologize if I'm being blind :(
lotusflower

New postby cabriellenil » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 am

no there isn't a separate page for figural candle coz candle divination is something you learn as you develop as a spiritual practitioner, and also from Cat's course. it's really hard to say what this overtly fast burn means coz it depends a lot on the context and other variables - you'd best not to second guess and leave your work to others' speculation before you get your reading, that'd keep the energy of your work clean.
cabriellenil

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:59 am

Here is the link http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

It is a general reference to candle divination. I would get a reading in regards to that specific candle or just the work you have been doing in general to see how thing went. I would wait about 3 weeks to give it time to see if any movement occurs,and what further steps need to be taken.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

candle wick's curling in on itself

New postby medium » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Ok, on my triple honey jars,

I had a recent burn and all three wicks curled in on themselves identically it looks like a ? shape but completely curved in and slightly twisted,
these are blue candles. can anyone tell me what this means?

This isnt the first time my wicks and have done this for the past few days all my candles seem to be copying eachother so to speak,
also I seem to be getting heart shaped wax puddles after I burn red tapers. Are these signs good?
medium

Re: candle wick's curling in on itself

New postby Maljen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm

You'd need to get a reading to see what those signs mean. Signs are very subjective and no one here can tell you exactly what they mean w/o a reading.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Candle drowns in wax

New postby LoveGal » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi there, I've been burning a glass encased 7 day candle (for reconciliation), I started on Friday, so today is day 3...it has burned quite quickly (pretty much half way at this point) but it looks as though the flame is about to be drowned in the melted wax.

Any advice on what to do? Pour some of the wax out? Allow it to go up on the sides of the glass a bit? Just leave it and relight it if it does burn out?

Thanks!
LoveGal

New postby medium » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:07 pm

thanks for the reply. could you pm me a reader you'd recommend?
medium

Re: Candle drowns in wax

New postby cabriellenil » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm

I'd pour some wax out
cabriellenil

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 pm

You can pour out some of the wax or poke holes in the wax, and see if that helps.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Maljen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

You'll need to choose one fro AIRR yourself. Read their profiles and go with the one that you feel the strongest connection to.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

New postby medium » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm

thank you maljen
medium

Black soot around my candle

New postby Fernview » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Hi everyone, just wanted to know what you think about this.

I am burning an orange vigil candle for a Road Opening Spell. The candle is burning nicely but it is leaving a black ring of soot around the top part of the glass. Now I know that if I was doing another spell, this wouldnt be a good sign (like it could mean that there are obstacles or some other type of negativity) but since this is a Road Opening spell, do you think the soot means all the problems in my way are being removed?
Fernview

Re: Black soot around my candle

New postby cabriellenil » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:42 pm

I'd still say, certain resistance/obstacles to your road opening.

I'd leave it until the candle is burnt out to decide what the burn may mean. I also wouldn't discuss ongoing work in public in order to keep its energy clean.
cabriellenil

New postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Interesting I'm glad I found this thread and have now looked up more info on interperting the candle burning as now I know what dirrection to take my work.
ShadowyEmbrace

New postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:29 pm

The candle I'm burning now is white and there isn't an residue yet but one the one side of the glass on the inside there is a big patch of white wax that hasn't melted however I believe this has to do with the quality of the candle as it was a cheap dollar store one and the wick inside isn't straight down the middle in fact its almost pressed to the glass on the one side and there is still no residue what so ever even though the flame is touching the glass on and off from how screwed up the wick is I take this as a good sign.
ShadowyEmbrace

New postby ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 pm

One question in working with the honey jar is it normal for the holder the mini kit comes with (its star shaped) for the bottom to become black after repeated use over time is that a bad sign? I burn a candle a day and three on Mondays,Wensdays, Fridays. I mean most candle holders get black inside after awhile I'm just making sure.
ShadowyEmbrace

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:09 pm

The holders get black. Simply take a brush and clean it up.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:01 am

That's what I do...but I keep a lot of them in stocks as well. Some workers burn the candle directly on the honey jar's lid.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby geordielass » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:39 am

Hi, I am burning a Break up candle and it is just over half way through,I also have a white haze about 1" down glass but also have horizontal ridges of wax in sort of a 'wave' pattern on one side of glass only the top 'wave' also has herbs stuck to it. Any ideas on this one?
Also a vinegar jar I have been burning inverted black candles on is covered in runs of wax and tear drops on top and down sides. The wax build up of these runs is almost 1" in lid. Have I read this one right in there will be many tears before this jar comes to fruition? Thanks for any advice.
geordielass

New postby Maljen » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 am

You're going to need to get a reading on any signs from the candle burns. It's been repeated dozens and dozens of times here, signs are subjective.
Maljen

New postby path2success » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 am

In vigils, from divination perspective, is the top section or bottom section considered the future ?
path2success

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:19 pm

It could be both, and further divination through cards, pendulum, etc would have to see what the candle means.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Elveta » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:44 pm

LoveGal wrote:Hi there, I've been burning a glass encased 7 day candle (for reconciliation), I started on Friday, so today is day 3...it has burned quite quickly (pretty much half way at this point) but it looks as though the flame is about to be drowned in the melted wax.

Any advice on what to do? Pour some of the wax out? Allow it to go up on the sides of the glass a bit? Just leave it and relight it if it does burn out?

Thanks!

I'm having the same probem today. Did you save your glass from a fixed Vivil and try to reuse it with pull out candles?
Elveta

Candle Divination (Bulbs?)

New postby brujaha » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm

I was wondering about the growth of bulbs on a candle wick during burning. LM site says a bulb on the wick means there's an obstacle or 3rd party interference. Here are my questions:

If the bulb burns off early in the candle burning, does that mean the obstacle or 3rd party will go away soon?

Also, if I get a cluster of bulbs does that mean the same thing? Yesterday, I got 2 bulbs on either side that lengthened and the wick had a loop at the top, so the image was of an egyptian ankh. And today I have a cluster of bulbs that resemble leaves of a plant or sunflower. What does all this mean the spiritual job I am doing?

brujaha
brujaha

Re: Candle Divination (Bulbs?)

New postby JCPA72 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Okay I am just starting to practice candle divination, so I hope other's will see this and respond as well. But it's my understanding that the bulbs do mean obstacles or that the other party may be resisting (remember we all have the ability to resist thoughts that don't jive with our own deep down personal feelings) If I am understanding well what I've been taught/practicing, if the bulb burns off early it means you will be able to overcome the obstacle, but I don't think you can take it to mean the 3rd party will go away sooner..
JCPA72

Re: Candle Divination (Bulbs?)

New postby brujaha » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Thanks for the clarification. So, does each bulb represent a different obstacle, or should I just look at it as any bulb (1 or multiple) is just telling me something's in the way? And if it burns out we'll ge past it.

brujaha
brujaha

Follow me boy + Bewitching candle reading

New postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Ok, so I just finished the Follow me Boy + Bewitching spell ConjureMan told me about to get my fiance to pay more attention to me (just for clarification cause I know lately all my questions have been related to how to handle my ex's crud, I haven't cast anything on him yet, I still don't have the best course of action plotted out yet) and I have a quick question. I tied them together with red ribbon, and while burning the ribbon burnt..well, melted, and came apart, I don't think it really means anything cause I figured that would happen but I'd just like to double check.
Miss_Liz

Candle - Would like some feedback..thoughts

New postby JCPA72 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 am

Hey Everyone!

So I am burning a St. Michael candle.. it's my third one. The first two both burned with alot of black soot at the top of the candle. This last candle burned clean for the most part, now it's about a day or day and half from finishing and this morning when I went down to check on it.. the black soot started, and when I checked it later this evening, it was very dark compared to this morning..

My own sense of it, is that since I am burning the candle in order to send back any work done being against me/protection is that this person or person working on behalf of this person is working against me.. again.. I thought the clear burn of the last few days was a sign that my work was indeed working, sending back/protecting but now I feel like I must have been found out and the work against me has been renewed.

What do you guys think?
And what I should I do next?

Thanks!
JCPA72

Re: Follow me boy + Bewitching candle reading

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 am

It would be wise to get a reading before you start anything to make sure that is the best course of action. As for the ribbon, Fire+ribbon=possibility of getting burned. If you are worried then you need to get a reading.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells