• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:15 am

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: man and woman shape on honey jar candle

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Signs are personal. So whatever you personally infer from this shape is what is going to be most relevant to your situation. I mean you did something for clarity and wisdom so perhaps the ex boyfriend is going to finally see things clearly and apologize. I would recommend that you get a reading, so see how this relates to your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

What happens when your candle melt over

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Got my reading today... and I feel wonderful... I got a lot of work a head of me.
just one thing happened, after dressing my white 3" candle and carved everything I was suppose to and placed it on my petition came back to check on it and it spilled over, so I just let it continue to burn...
will this interrupt my work? :o
should I have put it into a votive glass? :?

I am so Happy I found LM
Happy I found LM I love this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Thank you St. Michael Archangel 4 protection & guidance
Crescent Moon

Re: What happens when your candle melt over

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am

If it just fell over it could have not been positioned right or off balance. Put it in a candle holder next time.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: What happens when your candle melt over

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:20 am

Ok, well I did have it one but it wasn't tall enough, so I will go out and get some... Thank you starinthesky7

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Crescent Moon

Candles that burn out faster then others

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 am

Candles of the same size but for different things, When one burns out faster then others is there some kind of meaning? I think my protection candle is burning faster then the other ones.

I am so Happy I found LM

Crescent Moon

Re: Candles that burn out faster then others

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 am

The info you seek is on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Thank you so much...very interesting too...

I am so Happy I found LM

Crescent Moon

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 pm

You're welcome...it's one of my favorite subjects...

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

well can you tell me what happens when you face your candle towards a mirror, An candle asking for peace tranquility harmony and good luck...

Crescent Moon

Moving Candle spell wax remains

Unread postby geordielass » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:57 am

I have been doing a moving spell over last 2 days, 3rd day today, and as I lit candles today there was 3/4 of each figural candle left. The target(woman black figural candle) has burnt out in just over an hour while the 'new' man I am sending her to(pink figural candle) has only burnt down about 2 cms. The strange part of this is the shape the melted wax has left behind. The target was in middle of the 3 candles facing to the right and her new man. Behind her is the man I wish her to leave and they are separated by a pair of open scissors, points also pointing to the right. The wax has formed a definite shape of a person facing left or back towards the man I wish her to leave, the figure has arms and feet, Ok by now you must think I am bonkers! One of the points of the scissors is embedded in the wax and looks like it is through the heart area and the other blade is on top of wax which forms the 'feet' as if stopping them moving.
Can anyone explain why the candle burnt away so quick or the shapes left by the wax, I am really intrigued and do think there is a message in there somewhere. :?
geordielass

Re: Moving Candle spell wax remains

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 am

What signs you see in the wax are very personal - what do they look like and mean * to you*.

Here is some info on traditional candle divination:
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby geordielass » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 am

Hi, thanks for reply, I had looked at that info and was hoping someone might have a better idea than me on what it meant. Another thing, what do I do with remains as 'new man' is still half good but I presume as she has burnt out that thats the end of that moving candle spell. Got to say I have never seen a figural candle burn out so quick.
geordielass

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:38 pm

I would burn the rest of the other candle , and then dispose of it properly.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Read here for proper burial...http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Candle divination comments?

Unread postby Dee » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Hello all!

I just finished a break up spell. I must say the candle made strange shapes as it was burning. At one point, it look like a human being with an arm pointed out. (for what it's worth, the *arm* was pointed away from me) And when it finished it burned clean but a small portion of the wax bubbled out of the holder...in fact it went under the holder. This seemed strange to me. I've never had a candle burn that way. However, while it was burning...the flame was very strong...it didn't even flicker that I noticed.
IMO, the wax underneath the holder was indicating that there are hidden things about this relationship that I'm not aware of. The flame burning strong seemed to me to indicate it was working. That's just my take on it though.

Any comments?

Dee
Dee

Re: Candle divination comments?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 pm

I would get a reading regarding this if you want to know more. Personally, asking on a forum leaves your candle burning open to many different interpretations that might not even be relevant to your situation. Signs are very personal as we have said many times on this forum so if thats what you interpret then that might be the case. If you want something relevant to your situation then you should get a reading.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Help with a little candle divination?

Unread postby ohwhygeorgia » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 pm

I was encourages to light cleanse and clear candles as well as road opener candles twice a week for the next week. My rootworker suggested it would help me with reconneting with an ex.
Cleanse and clear on Tuesday, the first one seemed to burn not too long, and not too short.
No real excess wax every where.

Now when I did the road opener today, I made sure to ask the candle in my petition to be open to having a relationship again. I said wanted him to want me back, and realize that we are meant to be together.

The candle burned more quickly than the cleanse and clear, but not too fast. I let it burn free standing on a plate, and to my suprise the orange wax formed a ying yang shape on the plate

I need to take a picture of it, it's amazing. The orange takes up half of the white plate in the shape of one of the halfs.

Is this a good sign?
ohwhygeorgia

Re: Help with a little candle divination?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 am

I think you need to contact your rootworker, and ask them to do a divination on what this could mean. Asking the rootworker will best help you as they already know the circumstances of your situation. In addition, signs, and things like this are personal, and you are going to get all kinds of answers on what this means. So to make sure you are getting the best most forward answer...ask your rootworker. In addition, I would look up what the ying yang sign means and what that means your your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Moving candle spell - is this a sign?

Unread postby luckycharms13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm

During the initial burn of blue Adam & Eve candles for a moving spell for ongoing Reconciliation work, the ashtray in between the candles that was burning Healing, Hindu Grass and Uncrossing incense shattered into 3 large pieces. Was I burning too much incense, or is this a sign? What would it indicate? Also the flame on my candle is very tall and a bit dark; his is shorter but brighter. Any thoughts? Thanks!
luckycharms13

Re: Moving candle spell - is this a sign?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 am

Signs are personal as we have said many times on the board. In addition, asking about signs on the board you will get all kinds of answers that might not be relevant to your situation I would recommend that you get a small 10 minute reading. Miss Bri does them to name one off the top of my head.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 am

If the ashtray was made of glass, it may mean nothing at all.
freegirl

Unread postby luckycharms13 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 pm

I had a 60 min. reading on the situation a couple weeks ago, but since the ashtray was glass I'm not going to read too much into it... Thanks!
luckycharms13

Candle burning very, very slowly

Unread postby BUFFY2327 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

i have been burning my spell candles for 3 wks now.

I'm on my 4th candle.

the first 2 candles burned in 5 days. But the 3 candle burned for 7 days it just went out & I started on my 4th. I Chanted my prayer over my candle & put a lot of energy into it & it started burning better the flame is higher

can anyone tell me wats goin on? I need live feed back can someone let me no wats happening?
BUFFY2327

Re: Candle burning very, very slowly

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Could be the wick was trimmed too low.

Could be you put too much oil onto it.

Could be that candle is just going to need to be worked a bit to get to a good burn (many candles start slow and almost drown and need to be worked before burning right).

Could be there was initial blockages that then were overcome.

It could be many different things.

If you want a specific read on how your burns are going, you should book a reading with a rootworker who can divine on the situation.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

reading glass and what to do with it

Unread postby Littlestar » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 am

I did a 7 day vigil candle with a red pull out for st martha dominator and it finished burning down. It left a little wax left on bottom - the top half of completly black although bottom half completly clear. How should I take that? And because of the way it burnt what should I do with the glass and remaining wax? Bury it? Crossroads? Thrrow it out?
Littlestar

Re: reading glass and what to do with it

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 am

You probably should get a reading so you can get a better assessment of what this means for your situation. It seems St. martha is probably experiencing some heavy opposition.

Recycle the glass or throw it away

Please read previous threads as we have discussed many of these topics previously.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

"Boiling" of wax in a candle -- a sign?

Unread postby MadamX » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:39 am

I haven't seen this question addressed anywhere on the forums.

I am a beginner to this work, and so far, I have done two candle workings. Each time, as I've lit my candles and made my request, it's as if the melting wax starts to boil at the beginning of the spell, and slowly calms down as the work goes on. Is this a good sign that my petition has been heard and is being responded to?
MadamX

Re: Newest candle burned away the old wax on jar(s)

Unread postby emu81684 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Is there any particular way to interpret the wax that has melted to the side of the honey jar? I have been working this jar for a while and have found that it gives me just the right boost I need periodically and love it unconditionally for helping me but Ive noticed when I have done road clearing burnings on top of it (when things got muddled) that the wax has covered a good portion of the side. I have the typical burn marks on the top of the jar from candles dressed with oils and herbs and when the remaining wicks were burned, but I wonder about the wax on the side and how it can, if at all, be interpreted. And also what to do with it if it breaks off. At the moment I have it resting in a clear, clean mason jar since I don't want to get rid of it yet, or at least improperly. Like I said, I literally get day after results with this jar and my connection with my target only grows stronger so I don't know what to do with the wax on the sides. I don't want it to all chip off and end up being lost without being disposed of properly. Thank you for your help.
emu81684

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 am

I would just dispose of the wax properly such as in a potted plant or at your door step periodically. The flow of the wax on the side can mean many things, and I would advise that you get a reading so that it can be personal to your situation, and you do not have to play the guessing game with the answers you are going to get. I mean it can mean tears are going to be cried before this person comes towards you. Im not sure if they will be tears of joy or hurt. Perhaps tears have been there in the past, and are no longer an issue. Or it could mean that this persons love is flowing for you. Again, a few interpretations. I would recommend getting a reading.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emu81684 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Thank you star for your compliment and help. I will do just that. Thank you again.
emu81684

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Actually starsnthesky7, I never considered the 'love flowing for you' angle...hmmm.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

I didn't either til I did a honey jar for a client that had all kinds of wax images from penis images in the wax to sex positions. This person wad definitely into her in a passionate way as well as love. It was very interesting, and I did a reading to confirm that.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

What to do with unfinished candle?

Unread postby c4th1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:01 am

Hi,

I need guidance please. I start to burn the nude male "Adam" candle and crave my name on it. And not long after it starts burning, I feel really worried so I decided to blow off the candle. What should I do with the remaining candle and the love oil if I decide not to reburn it? Will it have any bad and/or negative impact on me and/or the person I want to attract the fact that I did not let it burn through to the end? Please help.... thank you
c4th1

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 am

No, just dispose of the candle remains at a crossroads or into running water. Then you can keep the love oil to use at some other time.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Candles taking to long..

Unread postby Theclassymami » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:37 am

I started a candle vigil about two months ago and i burning them for about 8 hour each day. They are only about half way burned. They are taking for ever to burn. Is that a bad thing? :|
Theclassymami

Re: Candles taking to long..

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:44 am

If you're using the glass encased vigils, then burning 8 hours a day would take about 2 weeks-ish to finish. However, I don't how much oil/herbs you've put on them, how far down you've trimmed the wick, if there's a draft nearby...all of those things can cause a burn to go slowly, without even considering if it's actually a sign.

Glass encased vigils are meant to burn straight through, not be stopped and started. When you do that, it really changes how it burns. So you may want to get a reading with a rootworker to see if things are going well or not.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 am

I agree 100% with Devi here.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Theclassymami » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:59 am

I had someone dressed my candles with oils and stuff. I see a big change in what i was doing it for. I can't burn them straight through. The guy who i buy my items from said i can burn them in his shop. Do you feel thats a good idea?
Theclassymami

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 am

Yes, it's very traditional for a shop-owner or professional practitioner to set lights in their place of business on behalf of clients who may not be able to burn them at their own home. That's what the MISC does, that's what most AIRR workers do, and I do it for my clients too.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am

Wow...a candle burning 2 months...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 am

Well, not continuously.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby c4th1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi,

Thank you so much for the reply. Can I reburn it if I decide to? Do I also need to read the PSALM35 as well? Or just the petition for setting candles as prayer lights is good enough?

And does this thing attract bad spirit to come into the house? Sorry, I probably getting rather worried here.....
c4th1

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm

You're very much overthinking and overworrying about it. I would not reburn it, because you've already stopped the work and injected a great deal of doubt into it - so that candle is finished now. Dispose of it. If you want to start again, then start again from scratch.

No, it won't attract bad spirits - but staying spiritually clean and protected is ALWAYS advisable when doing any kind of spiritual work. It helps things run more smoothly.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Interpreting "7 Day" Vigil Light Candle Burns

Unread postby SolitaryDiviner » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:52 pm

What if my uncrossing purple candle consistently burns white as a residue? This is the third time it's burned white. It feels like a very good thing. What do you think?
SolitaryDiviner

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

White meaning there is a cloudy residue? If so you may have some slight obstacles in your way, that are evident and consistent with it burning like this for the 3rd time. I would consider getting reading.

In addition, this is an uncrossing candle that is purple? I have never seen such a thing.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm

What do you mean by white? I've seen a hazy residue, but sometimes I've seen a milky looking haze that seems to be left in the glass. If its the latter look at the cloudy-milky residue for shapes and signs.

A ten minute reading can help you find out if your working is going well or needs repeating.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sarahstar74 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:45 pm

I started a honey jar a couple of weeks ago and the first candle burned into the shape of an erection - good sign if you're trying to attract a male friend that you'd prefer to be a lover. I wrapped the form in cloth and buried at my door (which I learned to do right here!)
But then things got way worse and he got involved with a girl more seriously than I'd anticipated, based on conversations with him and his actions - just spending a lot of time communicating with me at times I'd expect him to be hanging with his alleged girl. I also had a reading and he definitely went from "single" to "in a relationship".

Anyhoosier, I thought I was gonna give up the spell last Tuesday but then Wednesday rolled around and my gut instinct was to do my candle burning. Ditto Friday.

Then, for the heck of it (and because I got an unexpected email), I did one this morning and it burned fast straight, burning off all of the big pile of old wax on the lid and leaving no additional drippings.

For the hey, I did it again - same thing - this evening. Just to see what would happen. I'm a noob, I know. Same result. A strong, fast and clean burn with no dripping at all.

Would a more experienced practitioner read this as, "Slow down Partner, the spell is working so give him some more time;" or, "This spell is defunct and self-destructing. Let it go and move on."

I'm really empathic so I have a hard time being objective with reading signs and any insight into how to connect dots would be super.

Thanks muchly,
~slw
sarahstar74

Candle Reading Question

Unread postby JCPA72 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been practicing candle reading for awhile now and I wanted to know your thoughts on a something that happen to me.

Usually I tend to trim wicks that seem too long, but this time I lit the candle without trimming, so when I lit the wick, it was sort of hanging over..so I actually had two flames somehow, one on the lower part of the wick, and one toward the base of the wick, then as I watched the two flames dancing around each other, coming together, going apart, then coming back together again, it did this a few times each time the flames joined they stayed together a bit longer before seperating, then atleast the two flames joined and stayed like that for a few minutes, then the flame became one. I thought to myself, two become one..

Would you have read it the same way?

FYI - I was lighting the candle to ask for Yemaya's (Virgin De La Regla) assistance with my honey jar, which also was weird because usually I work with Oshun (Caridad de Corbre) and while I was preparing the honey jar, I kept thinking/saying/hearing Yemaya..so I took this as a sign that she wanted to work with me on this.

Also FYI - For those that may not know Yemaya and Oshun are sisters, and are Orshia's or Saints (depending on which form you want to work with them in, I usually work with them in their Saint form. I was planning on alternating red and pink candles on the honey jar, what came to me was they are both wanting to work with me..I heard a woman's voice tell me when I light a pink candle invoke Yemaya, when I light the red candle invoke Oshun. Which made me feel very happy and peaceful inside, since both women are known to work with affairs of the heart, Yemaya is a more gentle, loving Orshia, while Oshun is more about the sensual nature of women.

I am very well aware that Santeria and Root Work are two very different and seperate things, but I have a strong faith in my Saints and I've asked their assistance/blessing on my rootwork. I am new to hoodoo and am learning more and more everyday. I have a great respect for both and I just hope I didn't upset anyone going on about it here. My sincere apologies, if I shouldn't be discussing these things here.
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Re: Candle Reading Question

Unread postby JCPA72 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Sorry I just wanted to add, the reason why I even mention my work with the Saints/Orshias is that in reading the St. Martha thread I saw some discussion and interest in the subject.
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Overly burning fast figural candle....

Unread postby lotusflower » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:21 pm

My male figural candle is burning overly fast compared to my female candle. I know that one would have burned quicker just because of height and all, but it's just burning so much faster than the female candle. What might this mean? I am getting a reading done tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone might have any insight before I get my reading??
lotusflower

Re: Overly burning fast figural candle....

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

There is a page on candle divination that can help you. Look through the pages of HITAP and this is covered.

Generally speaking an unusually fast burn may indicate that the work is taking effect on that target swiftly, but that the results may be temporary. This is one interpretation, but your reading will provide more insight.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lotusflower » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Thank you! I was trying to research everywhere and couldn't find anything :( I will look into that. Thanks!
lotusflower

Unread postby lotusflower » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Do you happen to have the link for that? I found the page for andle divination BUT can't seem to find the figural candle part. There is a section in there about figural candles, but doesn't seem to give any divination on what things could mean. I apologize if I'm being blind :(
lotusflower

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 am

no there isn't a separate page for figural candle coz candle divination is something you learn as you develop as a spiritual practitioner, and also from Cat's course. it's really hard to say what this overtly fast burn means coz it depends a lot on the context and other variables - you'd best not to second guess and leave your work to others' speculation before you get your reading, that'd keep the energy of your work clean.
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 am

Here is the link http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

It is a general reference to candle divination. I would get a reading in regards to that specific candle or just the work you have been doing in general to see how thing went. I would wait about 3 weeks to give it time to see if any movement occurs,and what further steps need to be taken.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

candle wick's curling in on itself

Unread postby medium » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Ok, on my triple honey jars,

I had a recent burn and all three wicks curled in on themselves identically it looks like a ? shape but completely curved in and slightly twisted,
these are blue candles. can anyone tell me what this means?

This isnt the first time my wicks and have done this for the past few days all my candles seem to be copying eachother so to speak,
also I seem to be getting heart shaped wax puddles after I burn red tapers. Are these signs good?
medium

Re: candle wick's curling in on itself

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:47 pm

You'd need to get a reading to see what those signs mean. Signs are very subjective and no one here can tell you exactly what they mean w/o a reading.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Candle drowns in wax

Unread postby LoveGal » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi there, I've been burning a glass encased 7 day candle (for reconciliation), I started on Friday, so today is day 3...it has burned quite quickly (pretty much half way at this point) but it looks as though the flame is about to be drowned in the melted wax.

Any advice on what to do? Pour some of the wax out? Allow it to go up on the sides of the glass a bit? Just leave it and relight it if it does burn out?

Thanks!
LoveGal

Re: candle wick's curling in on itself

Unread postby medium » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:07 pm

thanks for the reply. could you pm me a reader you'd recommend?
medium

Re: Candle drowns in wax

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:21 pm

I'd pour some wax out
cabriellenil

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells