I am new to the forum and kind of new to spells too. I started two this week but there are a few things (related and unrelated to the spells) that have happened and are making me wonder if I am doing things rights or if I should be doing this! - or maybe I am just overreacting?
Unrelated to the spells:
- The day I went to pick up my supplies, on my way there it started to rain very heavy. I thought it was a sign that what I was about to start doing was wrong
- I love dogs and for the most part they like me back. Yesterday I met two dogs who didn't like me much and growled at me if I got close. Could they feel bad energies coming from me?
Related to the spells:
- Reversing vigil candle:
* On the first night when I started it, at some point I freaked out thinking that my housemate had opened the door and would see me that I blew the candle. Quickly I realized it wasn't him so I lighted it up again. Maybe I blew the spell too?
* I have been burning the candle for three days and it has barely burnt at all. It is going very slow. Does it mean the other person has a very strong spirit and it will take a while until I see results?
* The flame is also very small
* I was told to tape a couple of pictures. I don't have a printer and what were the odds that when I went to the library to print, their network wasn't working so I don't have photos yet?
Honey jar kit:
* It came without herbs so I couldn't put any in the jar when I put it all together
* The flame is tall and steady, however the wax burns without dripping. Does it mean the candle is doing nothing?
* Yesterday I burnt the candle on top of the jar as per the instructions...and not for a moment I questioned the fact that the lid was plastic and it melted! Now it has a whole in it. Will the spell "escape" through the whole?
* My target shaves his head every 3-4 days so his hair is teeny tiny. I went looking for some around the sink and found a couple that were a little bit longer and used those. Now I wonder if they were maybe eyelashes? Or if they were his at all...maybe they were mine?
* I started writing my petition in the scroll that comes in the kit but I lifted my pen so had to use a piece of brown paper bag instead. Is the scroll with those figures very important?
* Same situation as with the other candle, I blew this one too
So what so I do now:
- Should I start all over again?
- Should I pay an experienced caster since I seem to be too much of a rookie?
- Maybe I shouldn't do any spells at all? Are these signs of that?
- Am I overreacting and should I continue as if nothing?
Sorry for the long post but I am sure you understand that, like everyone else here, I want results...plus I am a perfectionist